The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Here There be Wolfs

Disclaimer: This isn’t meant to harm anyone. This is just a dream. Thank you for reading it. I hope you enjoy it. Please don’t hate.

* * *

I swore this was a bad idea, but I’d been saying that every step of the way. First my brother Jason had decided it would be fun for us to take our girls on a camping trip, just the four of us, getting back to nature. Then he’d come up with the bright idea of wandering just a few feet off the trail, get a look at the real nature, not the cookie cutter tourist crap. Now this.

Problem was, so far he’d been right and I’d been wrong. The fresh air and exercise were doing wonders. After God knows how many solid months hunched over in my cubicle, wilting in the fluorescent lights, I was starting to feel alive again. I had almost forgotten the sensation.

Wandering off the beaten path made it feel that much better. It made all this an adventure. Back in the office, in our bullshit meetings, someone would have described this as ‘thinking outside the box’ and I would have died a little inside. Out here nobody was talking much at all. The four of us were just drinking it all in.

The best part of all was the girls. They’d been kind of a pain in the ass in the beginning. They were excited about the idea of camping but there’d been the whole ordeal of packing, explaining again and again we were hiking in and we needed to travel light. There’d been the long drive up to the mountains, stopping every twenty minutes because they needed to pee or they’d forgotten to pack something they positively couldn’t live without for two nights. But it was all worth it now. In the woods, in the sunlight, they were both radiant.

I was faithful to Jess, of course. Always had been. I’d be nuts not to be. She was good to me and a knockout besides. She was the perfect pin up girl, only a few inches shorter than me with this outrageous hourglass figure, legs up to ya-ya and tits and ass that defied all reason. Long, long, soft jet-black hair. She had it up in a bun today with a few tendrils escaping down in the exertion of the hike.

I’m going to describe Nina in a sec but I just need to spend a little time talking about Jess’ rack. It was my religion. She told me they were double D’s but I swear they had to be bigger than that. To see her walking around fully clothed – and she never left the house without giving the world a little cleavage, that would just be unfair – you’d be impressed but you’d suspect they sag when she takes the bra off. I’m here to tell you they stand, round and soft and proud. Everyone I know has told me what a lucky son of a bitch I am and I agree wholeheartedly.

But Jason’s girl Nina. I’d known her for at least a year and never given her a second look. She was pretty. Her face was more than pretty, it was beautiful. She had these big sparkling green eyes and her smile just lit up a room. Redhead. Jason was a sucker for redheads. But body-wise she wasn’t my type. I’d always gone for curvy girls, some of them even on the heavy side, and Nina was this petite, athletic little thing. Today, seeing her in this light made me think for the first time about trying out a little spinner, just seeing what it was like.

That’s what I was thinking about when we came to a stop. Thinking about it a little too hard, I realized. I’d been walking right behind her, staring at her taut little ass for a good quarter mile and almost ran straight into her when she halted. An embarrassed glance toward Jess told me she knew exactly what had been going on and there would be hell to pay later. Jason grinned at me knowingly. He knew what he had in Nina and he’d gotten used to other guys noticing too.

But I forgot all about the social awkwardness when I saw the reason we stopped. As I said we were off the official trail but we were following a pretty well established deer run. Here it stopped dead. At the point the track disappeared into bush there was a small pile of rocks propping up a stick with a small pair of antlers on top.

“It’s definitely man-made.” Jason said. Duh. My brother always had to do that, though. He always had to be an expert on everything. Nina got her camera out and snapped a few pictures. Looked like it was up to me to be the sensible one.

“Well, It’s getting on 4:00. We’d better get back to the trail if we’re gonna make it to the campground before dark.”

Jess gave me a flat look and said, “I want to find out more about this thing. Maybe there’s some more of them deeper in.” She marched right past me and pushed into the brush without a look back to see if anyone was following. I figured I must be in deeper shit than I thought if Jess was already in full on do-the-opposite-of-what-I-want mode.

The rest of us stood around dumbly for just a moment before I made up my mind to go after her. Before I got the chance, though, Her face popped back out through the bushes. Her sullen expression had vanished and was replaced with sheer, wide-eyed wonder.

“You guys come here” she said, “You have to see this. Nina, keep your camera out.”

We hardly had to follow her three steps beyond the wall of greenery and it opened up into a clearing. Wildflowers grew in a dazzling array on the soft forest floor. A crystal clear spring bubbled up in the center and it’s sparkling waters disappeared into the roots of the trees. We all stood agape, Nina’s camera completely forgotten. It had to be the most beautiful place on earth.

I don’t know how long we stood there but it took a rustling in the bushes to snap us out of our reverie. It was then I noticed the smell. It wasn’t the wildflowers or any normal scent of the forest, it was mixed with that. It was dark and pungent and it was having the strangest effect on me. I was definitely getting a little bit of rise in my jeans.

After I noticed the smell I began to hear the chanting. It started as a low rumble that could easily have been mistaken for the creaking of the trees in the wind but when I focused on it I could pick out words and phrases, though they were in a language I couldn’t identify. I started to feel a bit panicky. I looked at the others but they didn’t seem to notice anything. They all had this dreamy look in their eyes as they took in the beauty of the glade.

Then they showed themselves. From the bushes all around they emerged in unison. They had the bodies of physically perfect humans covered in thick, soft fur. Their heads looked like those of wolves, fierce and wary with sharp amber eyes. The males stood easily eight feet tall and the females only bit shorter. All were clad only in rawhide loincloths. They continued their low steady chanting as they circled us. All of them towered over us and pointed long, decorated spears at us.

I moved sluggishly toward my companions. The effects of the smell and the chanting were growing. The others seemed to notice the wolf people but hardly reacted. They seemed to be falling asleep on their feet.

The largest male of them all stepped forward. I guessed he must be the alpha of their pack. He spoke in a deep, commanding voice that seemed to resonate in my head.

“You are intruders in this land. Identify yourself, intruder.”

My mouth obeyed before my mind could catch up. “I’m Ben Henderson. Sir, I’m so sorry, sir. We had no idea this was –“

The alpha leaned inches from my face and barked viciously, stunning me into silence. The wolves all smirked at the sight as they continued chanting. A tall female with tan and white fur on her body and a long, luxurious mane of golden hair on her head strutted up to our little group and inspected us one by one. Her confidence was magnetic and as she drew close to me I could tell the scent that was having such an effect on me must be coming from the female wolves.

She spent some extra time looking at Nina, circled around and lingered behind her for a moment. Suddenly Nina’s eyes snapped into focus. She yelped and swatted the she-wolf’s hand away from her backside. Nina whirled around and locked eyes with the wolf and there seemed to be a moment of struggle between them before Nina shrunk back, her eyes glazing over again.

The she-wolf grabbed Nina’s shoulders and spun her around so she was once again behind her. Then she put her hand back on Nina’s ass and began to slowly caress it through her shorts. Nina gazed off into the distance and relaxed back into the wolf’s hands as they explored lower and lower, between her legs, down to her sex. Nina hummed dreamily and gently writhed against the wolf’s hand. Jason didn’t even seem to be watching.

A male wolf grew bold and stepped from behind the alpha straight up to Jess and roughly grabbed her breasts through her flannel. The alpha roared and snapped at him and he cowered back. Then he savagely grabbed the material covering Jess’ chest and ripped open flannel, undershirt, and bra in one powerful motion. Through my fog I muttered, “hey.” and stepped forward to try and stop him. A female wolf quickly seized me from behind and easily restrained me. All the while Jess stood transfixed, her beautiful breasts exposed through the tatters of her clothing.

The alpha turned to me and sneered. “I take it this one is yours.”

I nodded weakly and submissively. Looking at the size of him, looking into those terrible eyes, I knew I had to tell the truth but I could never, ever defy him.

He chuckled evilly. “This bitch is on my land. That makes her mine. All of you are mine.”

He said the last part with special emphasis, his shining eyes boring into me.

“I will demonstrate.” He said.

He turned back to Jess. “Kneel.” He commanded.

A moan escaped her parted lips. She dropped instantly to her knees on the soft forest floor. That was when I noticed it. I didn’t know how I had missed it before. Hanging well below the bottom of his loincloth I could clearly see the end of his mighty pink member. From her lower vantage point, Jess noticed it too and gasped.

“Worship.” He growled.

Jess’ eyes rolled back ecstatically. She brushed aside the loincloth and took his greatness in her delicate white hands. In fear and awe she gently ran her hands down its impossible length, almost as if she were playing a harp. It grew still more and stiffened under her ministrations. When it began to throb with his hot blood she dared to look pleadingly up at him. He gave her a sneer and the barest of nods and she groaned deliriously and took it in her mouth. It seemed impossible but she found a way to take it all down her throat and slid it in and out in slow, rapturous strokes.

I couldn’t stand it anymore. The rapidly shrinking part of me that was still my own burned with fury at seeing the love of my life savaged by this beast. I looked away. It was all I still had strength to do. Jason was standing while a she wolf faced him and whispered into his ear as she unbuttoned his pants. A male wolf was pressing close behind him whispering in his other ear.

Nina was seated on the ground. The she wolf who had taken a liking to her sat behind her, lithe legs spread out on either side of her. The she wolf was cradling her, slowly unbuttoning her shirt and looking down as the little gems hidden within were revealed. Nina watched transfixed as the wolf’s hands worked on her. A trickle of drool was escaping her lips along with her needful whimpers.

“Witness!” roared the alpha male.

And I obeyed the master as all must. With a low slurp he drew his prick out of my girlfriend’s face. It dripped with his precum and her saliva. He spun her around and savaged her shorts as easily as he had her top. Her gorgeous smooth round ass sprang from the confines of the tight shorts like a burst can of biscuit dough. Her hair had come loose and drenched in sweat it splayed out all over her magnificent body. She was facing me but it was clear she couldn’t see me. Her eyes were glazed over with lust. He wiped some of the slick mixture on her sex with a few sloppy strokes but there was no need. I could tell she had soaked all the way through her shorts. She wanted him so badly.

He thrust into her violently. Her eyes bulged and she howled as she was penetrated more deeply than she had ever dreamed. Again and again she wailed with mad unnatural pleasure as again and again he plunged into her.

The wolf-bitch restraining me pulled my pants and underwear down around my ankles in one deft stroke. “Just as I thought.” She purred into my ear. I was hard as a rock. Harder than I’d ever dreamed I could be. My cock was easily two inches longer than I had ever seen it. The head was a desperate, unhealthy purple and it jumped crazily with my every heartbeat.

“I won’t even make you ask.” She giggled and she wrapped a furry hand around the shaft and worked it authoritively. She still had me positioned so I could watch the master, hers and mine, ravage my girlfriend. Down where the she wolf was working I felt a sensation I could not at first identify. From where she stood behind me she had tucked her tail between my legs and was tickling my thighs and balls with its warm soft fur. The pleasure was overwhelming. I groaned and leaned back, my head between her gigantic downy breasts.

With a ragged wail Jess came and came again. The master drew his long shaft out of her, flipped her onto her back, and shot mighty white ropes of steaming jizum all over her, completely drenching her. The she-wolf behind me unceremoniously plunged a finger in my asshole and to my horror I released immediately again and again onto the ground. She squealed in delight and exclaimed “Oh my, we have a real treat here.” The master looked up and once again trapped me with his eyes.

Jess lay on her back, writhing and moaning, smearing the master’s copious cum all over her breasts and face. But if she thought she was done she had a surprise coming. More of the wolves descended upon her and spreading all her limbs wide they continued the master’s work in endless variations.

I could see Nina’s pert naked little ass between her she wolf’s knees. She was slurping at the wolf’s sex desperately as the wolf laughed and moaned and caressed Nina all over with her tail.

The master strode toward me, chest thrust out, head high, cock hard and proud. I saw his intentions in his glittering eyes and I shook my head and opened my mouth to plead with him. But the only sound that escaped my lips was a groan of lust. What was wrong with me? Why had I not lost my sanity completely as the others had seemed to? Why was I cursed with this remnant of consciousness that reminded me who I had been before the master had claimed me?

“Kneel.” He said.

The she wolf backed away grinning. My heart sank to be parted from her. It now seemed she had been so kind, now that I was face to face with the master. I knelt, hoping I’d done it fast enough, hoping I could do everything right for the master. Closer and closer the tip of that prick came to my mouth. I looked up at the master’s face and from that vantage I saw what he truly was. He was a God. Merciless and invincible. A tear leaked down my face as I parted my lips.

There was no question of gagging or even breathing. My most basic survival instincts were subsumed to the will of the master. Sucking him was like riding a wave of God power. My eyes welled up as he slid in me and I could feel the pressure building in my head. The world around me began to spin. I trembled in fear that I would pass out from oxygen starvation before I could finish pleasing the master. I prayed fervidly for a few moments more of consciousness. I willed my body to go on.

And lo, my prayers were answered. The master’s heat and magnificence slid out of my throat just as my vision began to go black. He laughed cruelly as I collapsed gasping and coughing into the dirt.

My bleary eyes glanced around the clearing once more. Jason still had his polo shirt and socks on but his pants and underwear were history. He was doing a crab stand, his feet on the thighs and his hands on the chest of a he-wolf as he bucked his hips wildly, skewering his ass again and again on a wolfish cock. He howled with the glory, his dick flopping wildly in the air, spraying seed in all directions. More wolves were gathered around him, stroking their shafts and waiting their turn.

Nina’s bitch seemed to have lost interest in her. She stood up and moved to join the wolves having their play with Jess. She was crawling after the she-wolf on all fours, naked as a jay, yipping like a toy dog, tears streaming down her face. The wolves waiting on Jason saw the spectacle, pointed and roared with laughter. One of them chased her down at a brisk walk, lifted her into the air by her hips and plunged her down onto his throbbing rod. Then he began shaking her up and down on it like a can of soda. Her eyes rolled madly and she screamed in horrified ecstasy. One of the wolves laughed so hard he fell down on the ground and came where he lay.

The distraction was brief and welcome but I felt powerful hands around my waist and I was reminded of where and what I was.

“And what is that?” asked the master aloud, as if reading my thoughts. Could he have been the one who implanted the thought in the first place? Of course he could. He could do anything. I felt his prong resting on my tailbone, the heat of it, the weight. In a cold rush I felt all my faculties return. The master was doing this. He was restoring my sanity. Like a God he wanted me to choose freely.

I looked around and all the wild fucking had stopped. My three companions were all turned to me, Nina, my brother, my girlfriend. Their eyes were clear. The master had restored them all. They looked to me for leadership. I was the sensible one. I was the angel on their shoulders.

“Your bitch.” I whispered.

The master inched his tip down so it was poised just above my puckered asshole. I could feel the clear hot lubricant leaking out of it.

“What was that?” He asked patiently.

I hung my head and said in a clear voice, “I’m your bitch.”

“You are?” He asked mockingly. “Just you? Well what about her?”

I didn’t have to ask what ‘her’ he was referring to. Jess’ face was a mess but it was still the face I had loved with all my heart. She looked straight at me. Her eyes were wide and pleading but I couldn’t tell what they were pleading for.

“She’s your bitch too.” I said. “She’ll live her life to pleasure you. She’ll suck or fuck anything under the sun at your whim.”

The master was sounding more and more amused. “And?”

I looked at my little brother’s face, the face that trusted me, that always confided in me even though we had our fights. Jason and I had had each other’s backs since before we could remember.

“He’s your bitch too. My little brother and his little slut. All of us. We’re all your little sluts now, your bitches. Our wildest dream is to die fucking you. We’ll eat your shit and savor it like mom’s home cooking if only you will let us. Please let us serve you, master.”

His cock was so close. I strained back against his powerful grip to get just the tip to enter my ass. Although I felt quite in control of myself I hungered for that hot meat more than life itself. All my loved ones would be a cheap price to pay for just one inch of that glorious flesh inside me.

The master snorted. “Well tough shit. I’m done with you. You can fuck off”

The whole pack wailed with laughter and like a wisp of smoke they disappeared as one into the underbrush. The four of us, our clothes in tatters, saw nothing else for it. We gathered what rags we could and headed back for the trail.

I was walking last so I could see the other three, though they thought they were hiding it, trying to memorize every detail and twist of that deer track, trying to insure they could find their way back to that clearing. I know that’s what they were doing because I was doing it to.

The End.