The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hidden Desires

This is a story (I wish in a way it wasn’t :) It deals with issues of a sexual nature so if that sort of thing offends you then please don’t read any further. I would love to hear from anyone who likes the story, or who wants to tell me how to make it better :) so please email me at and let me know what you think

Rachael closed the door behind her and as the lock clicked home she felt a sudden feeling of disorientation, she shook her head as she thought. ‘What am I doing out here? Oh yes, that’s right I have extra tuition tonight with Miss Rogers.’ She almost skipped down the short flight of stairs leading from the front door to the street causing her pony tailed blonde hair to swing from side to side over the shoulders of her dark grey school blazer. ‘I wish I didn’t have to wear school uniform even for out of hours schooling, it’s so not what an eighteen year old should wear’ Rachael thought as she made sure her stripped tie was correctly fastened below the collar of her white cotton blouse. ‘At least the skirt’s nice and short’ she continued. And indeed she was right as the pleated grey skirt, which probably broke several school rules, stopped a good 4 inches above her knee. Rachael knew she was pretty and her firm breasts and athletic body certainly got the right glances from boys, she just wished she could swap the black patent leather ‘Mary Jane’s’ and white frilled ankle socks for stilettos and nylons. With these thoughts running through her mind Rachael swung her small satchel over her shoulder and proceeded down the deserted darkened street.

When she reached the corner of the road Rachael stopped and glanced at her watch underneath a street light. ‘Shit’ she exclaimed to herself. ‘I better take the short cut.’ And so she started down the dimly lit alley that would cut a good five minutes off her journey. Halfway down however she noticed 2 people lounging in the shadows against the wall. Rachael considered turning back but she knew she was already late, almost instinctively she clutched tighter to the shoulder strap of her satchel and bent her head forward making less of her 5 foot 6 frame and pressed on hoping not to attract attention. Just as she was about to pass the figures, one stepped out in front of her. Rachael almost jumped out of her skin. Slowly Rachael lifted her eyes. Before her stood a young woman, perhaps in her early twenties, her legs which where planted about 2 feet apart where clad in knee high black leather boots that had at least 5 inch heels. Above the boots were fishnet stockings the tight tops visible below her very short black stretch mini skirt. Her toned midriff was bare and her navel sported a silver ring. Across her more than ample breasts was a black spandex ‘boob tube’. Her bare arms were bent at the elbow as her hands pressed aggressively on her hips. Her shoulder length blonde hair was worn loose and framed her heavily made-up, but attractive face. Her mouth twisted into a sneer before she said to her companion. “Look what we have here, Paula. Little miss rich kid.”

Rachael knew that prostitutes worked the streets around where she lived but usually they kept themselves to themselves trying, with the exception of passing cars, to be unobtrusive. “I don’t have any money.” Rachael blurted out, then gasped as Paula grabbed her by the shoulders and spun her round. Rachael found herself looking at another woman dressed exactly like the other except where one was blonde and wore black the other was a brunette wearing white. “Who said we wanted money?” Paula asked, the venom sharp in her voice. “I didn’t mention money, did you Tracy?”

Rachael let out a little scream as Tracey grabbed hold of her ponytail and bent her head back. “Shut it, slut!” Tracy growled, as she bent forward and kissed Rachael full on the lips, her tongue forcing it’s way into Rachael’s mouth while her free hand squeezed Rachael’s breast. Rachael gagged as she felt Tracy’s lipstick smearing her mouth and chin and felt Paula’s hands slide underneath her blazer, up over her breasts and then in one violent move pushed her blazer down her back pinning her arms to her side. Just then Tracy lifted her face allowing Rachael to gulp air. Tracy’s right hand slipped down to squeeze the back of Rachael’s neck as she said to Paula. “Not much of a kisser this one, lets see what she’s like with titties.”

Paula leered as she lifted her boob tube releasing her large firm tits, which bobbed slightly until Paula pushed them up, and out toward Rachael’s face with her hands. At the same time Tracy forced Rachael’s head towards them. “Show Paula how little rich girls play together after school.” Tracy said as Paula manoeuvred her right nipple into Rachael’s mouth. “Mmm definitely a tittie girl.” Paula purred as she massaged her tit against Rachael’s mouth.

“Let me see you lick it, slut” Tracy said pulling Rachael’s head back slightly. Gingerly Rachael let her tongue protrude and licked Paula’s left nipple. “Faster, slut.” Paula said as she pushed her hand between Rachael’s thighs and Tracy tightened the grip on her neck with one hand whilst the other played with Rachael’s tit. Scared, and slightly aroused Rachael started to increase the speed of her tongue.

“Shit, I could use a drink to go with this fresh meat.” Tracy said as Paula pulled back and said. “Why don’t we go to little miss rich slut’s place? I bet there is booze there.”

“Is that right, slut?” Tracy asked once more turning Rachael’s face towards her and planted another kiss on Rachael’s mouth. “Mmm.” Rachael groaned.

“I’ll take that as a yes.” Tracy said sarcastically. “Where do you live, slut?”

Without thinking Rachael told them her address and immediately regretted it. ‘Why didn’t I lie or tell them my parents were at home’ Rachael mentally screamed at herself.

“That’s just around the corner.” Paula informed her friend, before adding with unmistakable mirth in her voice. “But what if she runs off or cries out.”

“Oh we can fix that.” Tracy assured her. “Take off her knickers.”

Even before the words were out of Tracy’s mouth Paula’s hands were tugging Rachael’s white cotton panties down her legs. Then Tracy placed her arm around Rachael’s waist and lifted her so that Paula could pull Rachael’s panties over her feet. Tracy let Rachael fall back on to her feet with a thud and then placed her hand under Rachael’s chin, her fingers and thumb resting on Rachael’s cheeks. Paula lifted Rachael’s panties to her face and took a long slow breath through her nose, savouring the scent. “Mmm” Paula said holding them up to Tracy’s nose for her to smell.

“We are going to enjoy tasting you later. Now open wide.” Tracy said as she squeezed Rachael’s cheeks forcing her mouth open. At the same time Paula scrunched the panties in her hand before forcing them into Rachael’s open mouth. “Mmmph” Rachael tried to shout.

“Well.” Said Tracy, once more fondling Rachael’s tits, her pussy pressed against Rachael’s arse. “That seems to have taken care of the crying out, what about the running away?” Again Paula was active, this time removing Rachael’s tie. As soon as Paula had pulled the loose end through the stiff collar of Rachael’s blouse Tracy’s hands slipped down and out catching hold of Rachael’s forearms. “Bend over, slut.” Tracy said as Paula placed her hand behind Rachael’s head and thrust it forward and down. Tracy lifted Rachael’s arms backwards forcing her blazer up and her head further down. Paula took the tie and knotted it securely around Rachael’s wrists.

“I think that takes care of the running away.” Paula said as she leaned forward and kissed Tracy.

“Will you lead or shall I?” Tracy asked rhetorically as she pulled Rachael upright then passed the remainder of the tie through Rachael’s legs where Paula took hold of it. Tracy bent to whisper in Rachael’s ear. “We are going to go for a little walk to your place now, slut.” Tracy’s tongue suddenly thrust into Rachael’s ear. “Don’t even think of trying to attract attention or.” Fiercely Paula pulled on Rachael’s tie pulling her arms downwards as it buried itself, and her skirt, into the crack of her arse and pressed against her now bare pussy.

“Ngggh” was all Rachael could exclaim as Paula pulled down her top covering her tits and set off down the alley with Rachael following behind and Tracy at Rachael’s side, her arm around Rachael’s shoulders and her mouth against her ear, alternately licking and whispering to Rachael what a slut she was and how they were going to show her what sluts do to each other.

If anyone saw them on the short walk back to Rachael’s house they didn’t intervene and so Rachael found herself standing outside her own front door, her hands tied and in the power of 2 prostitutes. Rachael felt hands going through the pockets of her blazer. “Ah here we are.” Tracy announced holding aloft the key to Rachael’s door. Tracy passed the keys to Paula who opened the door and both women pushed Rachael inside, followed her and closed the door behind them.

“Nice place you’ve got here slut.” Tracy said as they pushed Rachael ahead of them into the kitchen. Tracy opened the fridge and took out two large cans of beer, opened one and tossed the other to Paula. “You want a drink, slut?” Tracy asked.

“Mphh.” Rachael gagged. “Oh how silly of me you can’t drink with your mouth full can you.” Tracy continued as she once more grabbed Rachael’s pony tail and pulled back Rachael’s head, as her fingers pulled out the panties.

With her mouth now free, Rachael realised just how dry her mouth was as she tried desperately to say something. “Sounds like she needs that drink, Tracy.” Paula said taking a swig from her can. As Tracy continued to hold Rachael’s head back Paula pressed her mouth to Rachael’s and let beer flow between the two. Startled, Rachael half choked coughing beer down herself and Paula.

“Typical!” Paula stormed, as she took of her now soaking top. “Little rich sluts never can take their beer! Look what you’ve done slut, you’ve covered my tits in beer.”

“Why don’t you let her lick them clean?” Tracy asked with a leer as she once more pushed Rachael against Paula’s tits. “Lick it all off, slut.”

Rachael started to lick Paula’s tits but as she did so Tracy started to pour more beer, causing it to cascade over her tits and into Rachael’s mouth. “Don’t miss any, slut.” Paula chided but try as she might Rachael found the beer running down her chin, soaking her blouse.

Tracy pulled Rachael back and Paula said. “You were right about her being a slut, Tracy. Look she’s not even wearing a bra.” Rachael and Tracy both looked at Rachael’s wet blouse and both could clearly see her nipples through the now semi transparent material.

Paula removed her skirt and then reached out and in one swift motion and ripped open Rachael’s blouse, a couple of buttons flying across the room as Tracy quickly untied Rachael’s hands and pulled of her blouse and blazer. “Nice tits.” Paula pronounced as she reached out and squeezed Rachael’s bare breasts, pushing her down to the floor and straddling Rachael’s stomach, her booted legs pinning Rachael’s arms to her side. “Open wide, you little whore.” Paula commanded as she poured more beer, this time onto her stomach so that it flowed down over her pussy before cascading into Rachael’s mouth. Rachael gasped, spilling beer over her face as she felt Tracy force her legs apart just as Paula squatted down pushing her beer soaked pussy into Rachael’s mouth. “Lick me, you little slutty whore.” Paula ordered as she ground her hips from side to side, whilst Tracy spat on Rachael’s pussy and forced 2 fingers into her cunt.

“Lick her while I finger fuck you, you horny slag.” Tracy said as she twisted her fingers whist pushing them ever deeper into Rachael’s moistening pussy. “Mmm she’s all wet down here. She obviously gets turned on by eating pussy.” Said Tracy pushing her thumb against Rachael’s arsehole.

“More beer, slut?” Paula asked rhetorically as she lifted slightly and poured more amber fluid over her pussy and into Rachael’s mouth. As Rachael was trying to gulp down the frothing liquid Paula let herself pee a little, her own amber nectar mingling with the beer. Rachael tried to turn her head but Paula grabbed her by the hair. “Open your mouth, you fucking cunt.” Paula snarled as another stream ejected from her pussy, scoring a direct hit.

“Whatever you are doing she sure likes it.” Tracy laughed as her thumb pushed into Rachael’s arse and another finger slipped into her pussy.

“Oh she likes it OK.” Paula agreed. “Don’t you slut.” As once again a squirt of piss filled Rachael’s mouth. “One more and I bet she comes. But first I need more tongue.” Paula pressed her damp pussy against Rachael’s mouth and felt the young girls tongue probe inside her lips.

Without warning Paula let all tension go from her pussy sending a torrent of urine into Rachael’s eager mouth and Tracy felt Rachael orgasm. Tracy removed her fingers and she and Paula both stood looking off into the distance as Rachael shuddered from tiny after shocks before she too stood and dreamily accompanied the two prostitutes upstairs.

All three returned after a few minutes, dressed casually in jeans and T shirts. The two older women took coats from a stand by the door and left, closing the door behind them. Rachael went into the living room and switched on the TV, set the video to play and sat on the large leather sofa. Her own face appeared on the screen and said with a smile. “When I count to 3 you will wake and remember. 1. 2. 3.”

Rachael was overwhelmed as the evenings events and sensations washed over her newly awakened consciousness. From the point where she entranced her 2 work colleagues through putting herself into a trance triggered when she closed the front door. Then the agony and ecstasy as her 2 friends forced her to submit to their sexual desires. Except of course they weren’t their desires at all but Rachael’s who although a very talented hypnotist, longed not to control but to be controlled. She had tried faking it before but knowing that she controlled those who were making her submit never quite satisfied her.

Then she had realised she could entrance herself, become the innocent submissive truly being forced to submit to other women even down to being forced to drink their urine something she dreamt of but could never consciously allow herself to do.

‘Next time.’ Rachael thought to herself. ‘I’ll make them force me to worship their stocking clad feet sucking Paula’s toes whilst Tracy uses her feet to fuck me.’ She smiled and started the camera to record the instructions....