The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

>High Society Entertainment

By SweetTist

Lady Larissa rested her feet on Greg’s leather clad knees as he rubbed them. Being quarantined had been enjoyable, for both of them.

But it was inevitable they’d run out of things to do. They’d had such fun in the beginning, but now…

She sighed, and looked at the man happily rubbing her feet.

His eyes, half lidded, spoke of the hypnotic trigger she’d given him half a year ago, one that would activate anytime he touched her feet sensually.

On his knees he didn’t seem as imposing as he did standing to his full 6′3″ height.

Damn, she loved tall submissives. Walking them around on collars and leashes, showing the world what control she, a woman wider than she was tall, had over these men.

An idea struck her and she smiled, sitting up and gently pulling her feet off Greg’s lap.

He didn’t protest, or reach for them, she’d trained him too well for that.

It did, however, take him a minute or so to process the lack of feet in his hands. Finally his eyes blinked and came back into focus, to find her eyes staring into his.

“My Lady.” his cheeks pinkened but he didn’t look away.

“Hello boy. Please stand, grab our negotiation notebook, find the next available blank page and write down all the scenarios in which you’d love for me to show our dynamic off.”

“Acknowledged, my Lady. I am to stand, get our negotiation notebook, find the first blank page and write down all the fantasies I have of you showing off our dynamic.”

As usual, he said her orders in his own words.

“Correct. Now.”

Immediately he stood, and she couldn’t help admire how good he looked in his leather harness, and leather pants.

He made his way to the table drawer in the center of the room and pulled out a spiral notebook.

Once he was settled at the kitchen table she went into their playroom.

It wasn’t big. It used to be a walk-in closet but, after 2 years of living here, the two of them had turned it into a cosy place for scenes.

Everything well organized, she knew exactly where the items she needed were stored and pulled them out, one by one, to lay them on the small but sturdy bed against the back wall.

Satisfied with her preparation, she made her way into their bedroom and changed into something a bit more Powerful.

Greg’s eyes grew wide when she reentered the dining room. The notebook lay open on the table, the pen in its spine.

“My Lady. Is all that for me?”

She ran her hand down the red lace covering her wide hips and winked. “Perhaps. It depends on what you wrote. Are you done?”

“Yes, my Lady.” and he handed her their notebook.

“Please follow me.”

“Acknowledged, my Lady. I am to follow you.” She loved how automatic that response was.

“Correct. Now.”

And he stood and followed her back into the living room.

She pointed to an identical chair to the one she had been in earlier and they both sat, Greg with his head down and ankles crossed, Lady Larissa reading what he’d written.

“I am willing to do any except the last one, but you knew that when you wrote it.”

“Yes, my Lady.”

“Very good for not censoring yourself. It seems we’ve made progress. Left side neck, Bite.”

His head obediently shifted, exposing the left side of his neck, his mouth falling open even as his eyes closed, and he gasped at the sensation of her teeth biting his neck.

A moan escaped his open mouth and, satisfied he’d been properly rewarded, she said “Release.”

His breathing slowed as his eyes opened and his head righted. “Thank you, my Lady.”

“You are welcome. Now, which of the rest are you eager to do?”

After a few more minutes, the notebook was put away and he followed her into their playroom.

“Please return the last four items on the right side of the bed where they belong while I put on my gloves.”

“Acknowledged, my Lady. You want me to put away…” and he touched the last four items on the bed.

“Correct. Now.”

As he did so, he knew where everything went almost better than she did, she went to the set of drawers that held her collection of kink gloves and pulled out a pair of red elbow length satin ones.

She loved the feel of satin and shivered deliciously when she pulled them on.

Ready, she turned to find Greg waiting, arms behind his back.

“Please strip and fold your clothes on the chair in the corner.”

“Acknowledged, my Lady. I am to strip, fold my clothes, and place them on the blue chair.”

“Correct. Now.”

She hadn’t ordered him to do it slowly, or sensually, so he stripped efficiently.

Once the clothes were piled on the chair he returned to his prior stance, arms behind his back.

“Fetch a pair of red satin panties, the one with the ribbons on the butt.”

“Yes, My Lady.” He made his way to the proper drawer, searched and neatly extracted the requested pair.

Closing the drawer, he pulled them up his legs and over his butt before returning to his previous place and stance.

“Fetch your red satin corset.”

“Yes, my Lady.”

It took them less than ten minutes before he was dressed completely. Head to toe in red, as she was.

When she led him to the wide, full length mirror they looked quite the alluring sight. Their reds blending, blurring and then separating.

“Last item. Fetch your black collar and leash. The satin one.”

The black collar stood out against the sea of red, emphasizing his submission.

“You are completely dressed. Please go stand near the head of the bed in Display.”

“Acknowledged, my Lady. I am to stand near the head of the bed facing you in the submissive position ‘Display’.”

“Correct. Now.”

And he obeyed, his arms returning submissively behind his back once he faced her, in the proper position.

She made her way over to him, reached up and tapped him on the forehead without preamble.

He dropped, his head lolling forward, his body listing slowly right. She caught and steadied him, and his head came up comfortably on its own.

“That’s right. Going nice and deep for me.”

She lifted his right arm, which hung limp, and then dropped it. Once again, his head dropped as well, though he didn’t list.

Once his head was balanced properly, she continued, dropping his left arm, then right again.

When he started to drool, she knew he was ready.

“Boy. Imagine for me a large party, a ball. With expensive dresses, and handsome tuxedos. Marble floor and a live orchestra.”

He slowly nodded at this.

“Imagine for me, that you and I are at this ball, not as guests, but as…” she leaned in close and lowered her voice “entertainment.”

His body shuddered and she noticed the red satin panties start to shift as he grew aroused.

“Imagine for me, a small area in the center of the ballroom, an area with a bed. This area will have two walls, but the other two sides will be completely open for any guest to wander in and watch what I do to you.”

He nodded again, drool sliding down his chin, as he moaned.

“Imagine for me, that guests may make requests of things, within certain limits.”

Another moan and he shifted, standing up straighter, chest out, mouth closed.

“At any time, any number from 1 guest to 50 guests could be watching what I do to you. Watching how you submit to me. Watching what control I have over you. Imagine that for me.”

His mouth fell open again as he panted.

“Imagine this all for me. The ballroom, the guests, the small room in the center, the guests watching us and imagine making it your reality.”

She paused and he nodded again.

“Now, awake into this reality!”

His eyes popped open and he fell to his knees before her.

She twisted the black leash around her hand and then slowly, steadily pulled him back to his feet by his collar. His eyes rolled back up in his head for a moment.

When, standing, he looked back at her, she held up a red satin blindfold. He bent his head silently and she placed it over his head and pulled it down over his eyes.

“Now you’ll be unable to see how many guests are watching us.”

A full body shudder went through him.

She took him by the upper arms and led him a few feet forward. “Display.”

“Yes, my Lady.”

And his stance widened, his arms returned to behind his back, and his chin came up. She took a moment to admire his body before immersing herself back into the scene.

“You will stay this way, making sure as many guests as possible see you. I want them to have an idea of what their entertainment is tonight.

Another shudder went through him. “Yes, my Lady.”

She made her way behind him and started to stroke his red clad body. Stroking the corset, stroking the panties, stroking his stockings. The feel of her satin gloves against his satin turned her on almost as much as it did him.

A few times he listed to the right, and she steadied him, knowing it meant he was sinking into the headspace she wanted.

After the third time, she softly ordered. “Stay standing and balanced. Pull your cock out of your panties, stroke and edge for the crowd while I go see if any of them have requests.”

“Yes, my Lady.” Obediently he pulled his cock out of his panties and began stroking.

She walked away towards the entrance to their bedroom and began to softly murmur, saying mostly gibberish but throwing in a random word here or there for his benefit.

Then she raised her voice. “Boy. I have a request here for you to say...” she paused as if listening to someone and then raised her voice again. “A request for you to say ‘I’m aroused and leaking.’ Say it.”

“Yes, my Lady. I’m aroused and leaking.”

“Very good boy.”

His answering moans echoed in the small chamber.

She waited until they subsided. “Boy. Stop stroking.”

“Yes, my Lady.” and his hands returned to behind his back.

“We have a request for you to stroke five times, stop for ten seconds, stroke five times, and stop for ten seconds. You will do this until I tell you to stop. Start now.”

“Yes, my Lady.”

His hands moved to his cock where he stroked five times, put his hands behind his back for ten seconds before returning to stroke.

She let him do this for a while, knowing it was teasing. And knowing it, along with the blindfold, was probably messing with his sense of time.

Finally, still across the room, she spoke, semi-softly.

“Oh, that’s an interesting request. I’m sure my boy can accommodate you.”

She raised her voice slightly. “Boy. Stop. Turn around, bend over and show off your ass. Rub it, play with it. Panties remain on.”

There was a delay in his answer, as if he was waiting for more orders. “Yes, my Lady.”

He left his cock out of his panties, turned, bent and started to rub his ass and gyrate. It made for quite the sexy sight.

He was so obedient, especially lost in this headspace.

She didn’t let him do that for too long. “Display.”

“Yes, My Lady.” The answer was immediate and he turned to face the direction her voice came from and Displayed.

She approached, letting him hear her. His breathing grew faster and she could see goosebumps spread up his arms and shoulders. As her satin fingers caressed the side of his neck, he shuddered slightly and his mouth fell open.

She leaned in close. “Imagine for me, being on show for an unknown number of guests. Imagine for me, you can hear their dresses, their gasps, their moans of appreciation. Imagine for me, that a few times you even receive applause.”

She reached towards the bed and picked up the long plume waiting there and ran it over the same side of his neck she’d stroked a moment ago. Again he shuddered.

“I tease you in front of all of them, and slowly piece by piece, I have you strip. Strip to your panties, now.

“Yes, My Lady.” His hands moved obediently to his corset. He dropped every piece of clothing onto the floor, and she moved each one away from their play area with her foot.

When he was down to his panties, his cock still hanging out, he returned to Display.

“Very good, boy. I bet you know, as I know, that it took you at least half an hour to fully strip down to your panties, all the while I was teasing and touching and tormenting you in front of our audience.”

He nodded, and let out another moan, his breath coming fast.

“‘I bet you know, as I know, that I’ve used every toy on the bed except one. And you know exactly which one I haven’t used, don’t you?”

He nodded again, and said, breathlessly, “The strap-on, My Lady.”

“Exactly. The strap-on. And I’m going to take you, here and now, in front of all these guests. Pull your panties up over your cock and get your ass ready.” She handed him the bottle of lube.

While Mistress Larissa slipped into the strap-on and secured it around her thighs and hips, her boy prepared himself to be pegged by her in front of a room full of strangers.

He stood once he was fully prepared and shifted once again into Display.

She took the lube from his hand, took his leash and led him to the bed. “The bed is there, kneel and give me your ass.” While he did so, she lubed up her purple colored cock.

Using his hands to feel for the bed, he obeyed, his red panties under his butt cheeks, making them look enticing.

She teased him with the tip of her cock, running it up and down his hole, making him groan into the mattress, before slowly easing it inside him.

She went slow at first and then started to pound into him. “You are on display. About 30 guests are watching me take you right now. Men, women, all watching you take my cock in your ass.”

He moaned louder at that.

“You are mine. To take. To display. To show off.”

“Yes, My Lady.” The words were muffled by the bed and by moans, but she understood him.

“You are going to cum on my cock in front of all these people. You are going to show them what riding my cock does to you.”

“Yes, My Lady.”

“You are going to cum. Going to show how strong my power is, over both your mind, and your body.”

“Yes, My Lady.” His voice wasn’t getting any clearer, in fact the opposite, as his groans mixed with his moans.

“I own you. I own your mind. I own your body. I own your orgasms.” She pounded into him hard and fast, now. Her own words, breathless.

“Yes, My Lady.” The words were mostly incoherent but she still understood.

“I own your orgasms. I own your cum. I own your orgasms. I own your cum. I own your orgasms. I own your cum.”

She rode him hard and fast, leaned forward and snapped repeatedly next to his right ear. “Cum, now! Cum, now! Cum, now!”

His entire body shuddered as he obeyed. “Yes, My Lady! Cumming!” It was pure gibberish. Only years of being together let her translate the sounds into actual words.

She thrust in one more time and then stopped deep inside, letting his body spasm around her cock. She rubbed his back as praise spilled from her lips.

“Such a good boy. Yes, empty everything for me. My boy. My boy. So good for me. So obedient for me.” She continued praising him until his body sagged into the bed.

“Good boy.” One last praise and she slipped her strap-on out of him. The few muscles that had been supporting him let go entirely and he fully collapsed onto the bed.

She stroked his hair for a moment, using one hand to loosen the straps around her hips and thighs. She let the strap-on fall to the floor and slid next to him on the bed.

“Very good boy. And your mind coming back now. Leaving this reality behind and returning back to our playroom in five. Five. Four. Three. Two. One. Back in our playroom, now.”

Greg reached up slowly, took her arm, and placed it over his shoulder, snuggling into her, a sign he was back, if not awake yet.

“Bringing you fully awake now, on the count of ten”. She slowly counted him back up. On ten, his eyes blinked open and he gave her a blushy smile.

“All the way up, boy.”

“Yes, My Lady. I am all the way up.” His voice was still semi-trancy. “Thank you, My Lady. That was amazing.”

“I agree. Let me reach over you and grab the water.”

“Yes, My Lady.” He released her long enough for her to snag the two bottles of water. She handed one to him and drank her own as he drank his.

“Was that everything you had been hoping for at the dining room table?” she asked, her bottle more than half empty.

“Yes, My Lady.”

“Very good. Please let me clean you up, and then we can do Aftercare.”

“Yes, My Lady. I’m to let you clean me up, and then we’ll do Aftercare.”

“Correct. Now.”

The End