The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hiking Toward Happiness

Chapter 1

Sarah and Kate had been hiking for the better part of seven days along the Piedmont Trail. They had planned this trip for the better part of the year and had enjoyed their time on the trail. They were almost finished and smelled of trail stink, but they were pleased with their effort. They were also looking forward to a long hot bath and a good meal. Their hike had been mostly uneventful. They had passed a number of other hikers going the opposite direction and even had a few pass them headed the same way. They planned to spend their final evening at a shelter on the trail.

They had been at the shelter for a little over an hour when they heard female voices approaching from down trail. They had hoped to have the shelter to themselves, but they had gotten used to sharing with other hikers. Two women entered the shelter laughing and giggling. They were not exactly dressed for serious hiking. They were both wearing black leggings, a white mock turtleneck top, white ankle socks and white Converse. Maybe they were just day hikers, but that seemed odd given where they were on the Trail and the fact that their Converse were brand new. Oddly enough, both of them appeared to be in the early stages of pregnancy.

“Hi, I’m Cheri and this is Randi,” Sarah and Kate introduced themselves. “We wanted to stop by because we always invite hikers to stay the night at New Dominion.”

“What is New Dominion,” Kate asked.

“Oh, it’s a nice estate not far from here. You can bathe, get some good food and sleep in a nice bed. The owner occasionally offers it to hikers on the trail to show his generosity.” Kate was thinking that a hot shower would feel pretty good about now.

“If you don’t mind, my friend and I need to chat.”

“Certainly.” Kate and Sarah stepped out of the shelter and walked several yards away to talk privately.

“That sounds too good to be true, Kate.”

“I know, but can you imagine taking a nice warm bath and scrubbing off the trail stink? I mean, what’s the harm?”

“I guess,” Sarah said reluctantly. They walked back over to the two young women.

“We’d love to accept the owner’s offer.”

“Wonderful. Just grab your packs, our vehicle is about a half mile away.” Kate and Sarah followed the girls down the access trail to a small dirt parking lot and a waiting black Suburban with license plate number “NDBC 2”. They loaded their packs into the back of the SUV and slipped into the passenger seats. The girls handed them two bottles of flavored water. “You guys are probably thirsty.”

“Thanks.” Both Kate and Sarah removed the tops and took a long swig. They had become used to room temperature water and so ice cold water tasted wonderful.

“New Dominion is a couple miles down the road. Just sit back and relax.” Kate was feeling more and more relaxed. Perhaps it was just being in an air-conditioned vehicle, but her shoulders began to slump and she found her mind drifting. Sarah was feeling the same effects. Cheri and Randi looked at each other and smiled. They too had been hiking about three months before when they accepted an invitation to visit New Dominion. Now, they were happier than they had ever been and pregnant too. Soon Kate and Sarah would discover the same happiness and contentment. By the time the reached the estate, both Kate and Sarah’s heads were drooping. Their arms and legs felt so heavy. They were greeted by two other women, dressed the same as Cheri and Randi. Each had a smile and wheelchairs ready for Sarah and Kate. “Girls, we’re at New Dominion. I know both of you are really sleepy, but let’s get you cleaned up and into a nice comfortable bed. Both Kate and Sarah barely had the strength to stand, but they were helped into the waiting wheelchairs.

“Let’s get them into a bath.” Each was taken to a separate suite and their hiking boots, socks and clothes were removed. They were still groggy thanks to the water, which had been spiked with a special mind control drug. After they were bathed and their hair washed and dried, they were escorted to the bedroom where a white cotton mini nightshirt with the words “BREED ME” on the front and a pair of white ankle socks awaited them. At this point, they were both given an injection of a special nerve tonic to relax them and then slipped into bed. A pair of earphones were placed over their ears so that their programming could begin. The sound of steady binural beats was punctuated with a voice telling them to relax, obey and prepare themselves to be bred. Both Sarah and Kate slept soundly for almost ten hours.

When Kate awoke, it was late morning. She removed her headphones and stretched. She felt really relaxed and rested. Before she had stirred much, Randi entered. “Good morning sleepyhead, I hope you are feeling better.” Kate nodded. “It’s time for your medicine.” Randi offered a large blue pill. “This is your nerve tonic. Three times day.” Kate hesitated but accepted the pill and a glass of water.

“Wh….where is Sarah?” she stuttered.

“She’s perfectly fine. She woke up about an hour ago and is having her therapy.”

“Therapy?” Kate asked puzzled. Randi smiled.

“You’ll see. Master requires all of us to have therapy. It’s perfectly normal and natural.” She took Kate’s hand and led her down the hall to an observation window looking in on another room with a large-padded metal chair. Sarah was in the chair and a clear acrylic dome was lowered over most of her head which was bathed in a soft blue light. She was naked except for a pair of white anklet socks. Her eyes were closed. The dome had 4 lights. Three of the four were green and the last was red. A few minutes later, the final light turned green.

“What is happening to Sarah?” Kate asked.

“Her mind is being conditioned for breeding.”

“Breeding?” Kate asked.

“Yes, Master invited you and Sarah here so that you can be bred. It’s something that your bodies need. Having Master inside of you filling you with his cum will give you amazing pleasure. Right now, your mind is cluttered with all kinds of irrelevant thoughts and memories. Those thoughts and memories interfere with breeding, so Master simply eliminates them so that you can focus your mind on being bred.” Although Kate was a bit unsure of what she was being told, her right hand had slipped down and she was gently rubbing her pussy. This was so hot. “Sarah has had her first session of therapy. You will be next.”

At that point the humming of the chair seemed to cycle down. Cheri removed the dome from Sarah’s head and her eyes fluttered open.

“Now, how are we feeling?” Cheri asked.

“Wonderful,” Sarah answered. “my body feels so comfortable and tingly. I am ready to be bred.” Cheri smiled.

“I’m so glad. Master will be pleased.” Cheri helped Sarah slip back into her nightgown and panties. “It’s time for your first breeding session.” Sarah smiled. She was nervous but her pussy was already wet in anticipation. She knew that breeding was normal and natural and that it was something her body needed. Cheri took her hand and guided her to a bedroom and helped her into bed after she had stripped. “Master will be in shortly to begin your breeding. Remember to obey him without question. He knows what is best for you and how best to get you pregnant.” Sarah nodded. Cheri closed the door. Sarah did not have to wait long. Within five minutes, there was a knock at the door and a man in his early 50’s entered. He was wearing nothing but a pair of white cotton briefs. Sarah could see the outline of his large penis.

“You must be Sarah?”

“Yes, Sir,” she said, her voice trembling with nervousness.

“You may call me Daddy and there is no reason to be nervous. Remember, this is normal and natural and something your body needs.”

“Yes, Daddy.” With that he stepped out of his briefs and revealed his enormous cock. He then slipped into bed next to Sarah. She knew from her training that her body was his to play with. He started by massaging her breasts. It felt so good. She could feel his erection growing harder knowing he would soon be inside her. She found her hands moving down toward it.

“That’s right baby girl, guide it into your wet pussy,” Master encouraged. This was normal, this was natural, this was something her body needed. Soon the head of his penis was inside her pussy and gradually her pushed further and further inside. He was stretching her and she was feeling waves of pleasure. She lay back as he took charge and began to thrust. Slowly at first and then quickening his pace. This felt so good. Sarah’s mind was awash in pleasure and obedience.

“Oh, Daddy, oh Daddy!” she screamed as his penis began to fill her with his cum. She orgasmed. “So wonderful.” Master pulled out and Sarah knew instinctively to clean his penis with her tongue. He nuzzled her neck and kissed her gently. He was the perfect lover. Soon she felt sleepy and drifted off. Master slipped out of bed and put his briefs back on. Another successful breeding session. Meanwhile, Kate had taken her place in the training chair. Her naked body was now relaxed as Randi lowered the clear dome over her head.

“There now baby girl, almost ready. Just relax and let the chair do its work.” Randi had injected Kate with more of the nerve tonic and she was feeling more and more relaxed. “Once you have begun your training, Master will begin to breed you.” Kate smiled. That was exactly what she was hoping to hear. As her eyes began to close, the chair began to hum and her face and head were bathed in a soft blue light. She could hear the voice of her Master telling her to relax and listen. Randi entered the final commands into the program and it began its work stripping Kate of thoughts and memories that would only hinder her sexual development. Kate could feel her thoughts evaporating leaving her mind more and more empty. At the same time, Master’s wonderful voice was telling her to listen and obey and that obedience to him was pleasure. She was learning that she was a slut, who existed to please him and to have his babies. It all made so much sense. After about 45 minutes the chair cycled down and Kate’s eyes fluttered open. She breathed deeply.

“Feel better?” Randi asked knowingly. Kate smiled.

“Yes, I just need Master to breed me.”

“Good girl.” Randi helped Kate out of the chair and back into her nightgown and panties. “Master’s penis will stretch your pussy and fill you with cum.” She took Kate’s hand and led her to one of the breeding room. “Remove your clothes and slip under the covers. I will tell Master you are ready.”

“Thank you Randi,” Kate whispered.

“You are welcome.” She closed the door behind her and Kate undressed and slipped into bed. She could hardly believe that she was moments away from being bred. She was so wet. A few minutes later, Master entered the room wearing only a pair of white briefs, which were tented by his huge erection.

“I think someone here needs to get pregnant.” Kate giggled.

“Me, please.” Master removed his briefs and climbed into bed.

“You’re Kate, right?”

“Yes, Master.”

“Call me Daddy.”

“Yes, Daddy.”

“I hope you learned a lot during your treatment session.”

“Yes, Daddy. I learned how to be a good girl and how to give you pleasure.” She said as her hands began to wrap around his shaft.

“You are a good girl. What do good girls do?”

“They suck cock Daddy.”

“Yes, they do baby girl, yes they do.” Kate put her head under the covers and began to take his penis. It was so large. Master laid back and groaned with pleasure as she took more and more into her mouth. Her training had taught her how to control her gag reflect, so that she could take his cock down her throat. Master was enjoyed her work, she was a really good cock sucker. Before he could ejaculate, her pulled out and had Kate lay back with her legs spread. “This cum belongs in your pussy, so we can get you pregnant.” He pushed his way in and began to thrust. Within minutes, ropes of cum poured into her freshly shaved pussy.

“I love receiving Daddy’s baby batter.” Kate began to feel sleepy. Her pussy now overflowing with cum. She licked Master’s cock clean as she knew was her duty.

“Time for my baby girl to have a nice nap.”

“Yes, Daddy. I am really sleepy.” Master slipped out of bed and pulled the covers up over Kate.

“Sleep tight baby girl.” With that, Kate drifted off to sleep dreaming of her Daddy and becoming pregnant. For the next week, Sarah and Kate alternated between receiving treatment and being bred by Master. Kate could not imagine anything better. One morning, Sarah noticed two new girls had been brought in. They were a bit older, but they were dressed for hiking. Cheri was guiding them and brought them over for introductions.

“Sarah, I would like you to meet Alison and Molly, they are here for a little rest. Why don’t you help me get them bathed.” Both Alison and Molly had the same trail stink that Sarah and Kate had when they arrived. Hiking on the trail did not lend itself to regular bathing, so hikers bathed when the opportunity presented itself, which might be once a week if they were lucky.

“Yes, Ma’am.” Cheri took Alison’s hand and Sarah took Molly’s and led them back to one of the guest suites. Both girls had been given the special water to drink and were a bit dazed. Sarah helped Molly out of her hiking clothes and socks and into a warm bath. She gently helped wash off the trail dust and smell that had accumulated over the previous several weeks. She then washed Molly’s hair. Finally, she applied some shaving cream to Molly’s pussy hair and shaved it clean. Master preferred that all of his girls have a shaved pussy. Having a shaved pussy was simply a sign of respect for Master. Sarah helped Molly dry off and dried her hair. She then helped Molly into a white cotton mini nightshirt with “BREED ME” on the front and a pair of white ankle socks.

“Comfy?” Sarah asked.

“Oh yes,” Molly said. “What is this place?” Sarah smiled.

“It’s the breeding center.” She took Molly’s hand and led her to one of the bedrooms. Cheri was waiting with a hypodermic and gave Molly a dose of much needed nerve tonic. Molly relaxed under the covers as Cheri inserted earbuds into her ears. Molly could hear binural beats and a voice telling her to relax and to prepare for breeding. She was so tired and her eyes drifted shut. Alison was receiving similar attention in the adjacent bedroom. Both girls slept soundly. When Molly awoke, Cheri guided Molly to the treatment room, where Randi was waiting.

“Let’s get you up into the treatment chair,” Cheri said. Molly did not resist and soon she was ready for her treatment. Randi lowered the dome.

“This won’t hurt a bit and very soon you will be ready for breeding.” Molly smiled lazily. She almost felt like dozing off again. With a few key strokes, the chair was activated and Molly’s head was bathed in a soft blue light. Her eyes closed and the chair began its work. Sarah had gone to get Alison and the two watched from the viewing window.

“Is it my turn next?” Allison asked.

“Yes, as soon as Molly is finished. You will love treatment.” Sarah could feel her pussy getting wet just thinking about it. She loved the fact that she was helping other girls to prepare for breeding. It was such a natural and normal process and she was so grateful that she and Kate had experienced it. Kate approached them.

“Hi Kate, I would like you to meet Allison. Allison, this is my friend, Kate.”

“Hi.”

“So, Molly is in the treatment chair?”

“Yes, just look at her. It’s so wonderful to have all the clutter removed from your mind, so you can focus on Master’s needs.” Allison sighed. She could hardly hide her excitement.

“I have some chores to do,” Kate said as she kissed Sarah, “it was nice to meet you Allison. I know you will enjoy your treatment and breeding.” Watching Kate and Sarah kiss was so hot. Oddly, prior to coming to the breeding center, Kate and Sarah had not been lovers or lesbians. Now, kissing Sarah just seemed natural and normal. When Molly was finished in the chair, Sarah escorted her into the treatment room and helped her up into the chair. It was still warm from Molly being there. Alison was nervous, but Sarah held her hand and helped her get situated. Molly had redressed, but did not respond to Alison’s presence and had a distant look on her face. Cheri escorted Molly to the guest bedroom for her first breeding session with Master.

“How are you feeling Molly?” Cheri asked knowingly.

“I feel so relaxed and I am ready for breeding.”

“I’m so glad. Breeding is natural and normal and it is something your body needs.” They entered the bedroom and Molly undressed except for her ankle socks and then slipped into bed. “Master will be here shortly. Just relax and let him fill you with his cum. Remember, we want to get you pregnant as soon as possible.” Molly nodded. Sarah left the room. She just wanted another breeding session with Master. A few minutes later, Master entered the bedroom. He was wearing only his white briefs. Molly smiled.

“Someone told me that Molly needs her pussy stretched,” Molly giggled. She could not take her eyes off his rock hard penis tenting his briefs. He walked to the bed and slipped off his briefs releasing his erection. He climbed under the covers and she melted into his arms. “Did you enjoy your treatment?”

“Yes, Master.”

“Please call me Daddy when we are alone together.”

“Yes, Daddy.” She found that her hands were almost magnetically drawn to his erection. He provided her with some lube and she began stroking him. He moved toward her and she instinctively spread her legs to welcome his penis. It was so big, but he pushed into her gently. Her mind echoed her training. Her body needed this; it was normal and natural. And it felt so good. He slowly began to thrust going ever deeper into her pussy. Her back arched, her toes curled. She could feel the orgasm overtaking her like a tidal wave.

“That’s it. Welcome the pleasure. Let my cum fill you. You need to be pregnant.”

“Oh yessss Daddy, I need to be pregnant,” Molly cried as Master’s penis began to spasm and then flooded her with his warm seed. It was exactly what her body needed. She felt so content and happy and more than a bit sleepy. She licked Daddy’s cock clean and then curled up next to him. She was asleep in minutes dreaming of becoming pregnant. He slipped his briefs back on. Two more satisfied girls. They would receive more treatments and more breeding until they were both pregnant. Sarah and Kate had been at New Dominion for a couple of weeks and had been bred six times each. They were both waiting for the result of their most recent pregnancy test.

Master gathered his girls that evening. He wanted to announce that Cheri and Randi would be leaving. Both were clearly pregnant and it was time for them to return to their normal lives to await the birth of their babies. Sarah and Kate had learned to do their jobs and would teaching Molly and Alison. It was the perfect rotation giving Master the opportunity to impregnate new girls. The girls gathered, each wearing the mini nightgown with the words “BREED ME” and their white ankle socks. Kate and Sarah held hands as did Alison and Molly, each sharing the occasional kiss. Since arriving at New Dominion, Molly had grown increasing attracted to Alison. Before New Dominion, the two had just been friends. Now, she felt real affection for Allison. Not only had Master bred them, he had released any anxiety they had about lesbian sex.

“I’m so proud of each of you. You have all received your treatments and allowed me to breed you. Sadly, Cheri and Randi will be leaving us, but soon they will have babies to nurse and care for.” Cheri and Randi exchanged a glance and a kiss. “We will miss them, but we know they leave here content and happy that they have been impregnated. I also have some really good news, I got back the results just a few minutes ago and both Sarah and Kate are pregnant.” The girls cheered and Sarah and Kate exchanged a passionate kiss.

“I love you so much Kate,” Sarah said.

“Me too sweetie.” The other girls hugged them.

“You two are going to love being pregnant,” Cheri said, “your tits are going to get bigger and you are going to feel awesome.”

“With any luck, Molly and Alison will be pregnant soon,” Master said, but we cannot rush things. Regular breeding is healthy for both of you.” The girls nodded. The girls helped Cheri and Randi pack and Master drove them to the trail head where they could catch a bus back home. He had installed an app on their phones to allow them to contact him and to have daily sessions to reinforce their training. Once they had their babies, he had arranged to have them adopted so that Cheri and Randi could return to New Dominion to be bred again. Sarah and Kate had found a new home and a new purpose for their lives.