The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: A Hill of Beans

Author: Redsliver

Chapter 17

* * *

Monday morning, Richie reached over Caitlin to shut off his phone alarm clock. Oksana cuddled up against his back, preventing him from falling back.

“Guys,” he moaned, “Guys, I need to get up.”

“Shut up…” Caitlin groaned. “I don’t have to be up for another fifteen minutes.”

“Just fuck her sleeping corpse for fifteen minutes and wake me up when you’re done.” Oksana slobbered on the back of Richie’s shoulder.

“We all have to go to class this morning,” Richie said. “And get showers. C’mon Caity. Let’s get up and get cleaned up.”

Caitlin elbowed Richie in the belly, but she didn’t have the room to accelerate her arm. She barely managed to tickle him.

“Why couldn’t you take Richie to your place, Ox?” Caitlin said.

“It’d be hard to explain to mom why her lesbian daughter was bringing dick home,” Oksana said. She yawned and retreated back off the bed. Richie was able to roll off of Caitlin and follow Oksana. “That shower’s not big enough for three of us.”

“The basement shower doesn’t work,” Caitlin groaned, rolling back. They had taken the spare room that wasn’t quite soundproofed from her mom and stepdad overhearing. “We have to go upstairs. Or we could stop at Richie’s on the way to school.”

“I’d rather not,” Richie said, sighing. “I don’t think the two of us can sneak by Darlene to shower together, Oksana. I’ll stay with Caitlin. Tell me when it’s free.”

“No, don’t worry about it,” Caitlin said, swinging her legs out of bed. “I’m going to have to put up with Lawrence anyways, let’s just go shower together and have another threesome.”

She stretched, still yawning and waving her plastered wrist.

“Aren’t you supposed to keep that from getting wet?” Richie worried. “Fuck.”

“Stop worrying your pretty empty head about everything.” Caitlin walked by him and picked her pjs off the floor as she went. “You’ll get wrinkles and scare off the boys.”

“And girls.”

“Dude if we’re not scared off by now,” Caitlin hip-checked Oksana, “he doesn’t have to worry about sending the girls running.”

“I guess that’s fair,” Oksana laughed. “I figured the rose-colored glasses would be lifting by now and I’d realize I had been staring a cock straight in its eye. But nope, still flying high.”

“And you’ll fly when I want you to fly and land when I tell you,” Richie said. He had slipped into his boxer’s and had his jeans and shirt tucked under his arm. Oksana frowned, realizing she was just hanging out naked. She looked down at her discarded BK uniform.

“I really need to start taking spare clothes with me when we’re going to be on shift together.”

“It wouldn’t hurt,” Richie agreed.

“I don’t have a bra for you, but if you want a top and… I might have some shorts that’ll fit your hips.”

“It’s ten Celsius out,” Oksana said, picking up her phone.

“Dress for the weather you want,” Richie said. Half-dressed they followed Caitlin through the basement to the stairs. She shushed the two teenagers following behind her and ascended to the kitchen first.

“Hey mom, me and well… We need a shower. Is Lawrence…”

“He’s already taken the truck,” Darlene said. “Sweetheart. I know Harper and Richie are your friends, but you’re gonna get hurt being the third wheel to them. I see how you feel about Richie.”

“Well… I guess so,” Caitlin said. “But…”

Darlene dropped her voice. “I’ve been making friends with Harper’s mother, you know? I think she’s hoping you wedge them apart if only so Harper will head back home.”

“She’s not home?”

“No need to hide things. You weren’t the only girl’s voice last night,” Darlene said, though her face was twisting unhappily. “Don’t think I approve.”

“I wouldn’t,” Caitlin said. “But it’s my decision to make. What I meant was that Harper—”

“I really don’t want to get deep into the details,” Darlene said. “I’ll put on coffee for you three, but then I’m out the door. Don’t miss class.”

“I won’t,” Caitlin said.

“Alright,” Darlene said, getting up. She walked across the kitchen from the table to the counter by the window. She took the urn out of the coffee maker and started filling it from the tap. “The coast is clear, get your asses to Caity’s room!”

“Mom…” Caitlin grumbled.

Richie slowly ascended the stairs and peeked his head around the corner to see Darlene’s back. He nodded behind him and rushed quickly through the kitchen in his boxers. Oksana looked to make certain for herself.

Darlene tutted and put the urn down. Oksana pulled her head back, having seen the ghostly reflection in the kitchen window.

“You mean Harper wasn’t here last night, it was that… Not-Harper girl from the hospital,” Darlene pinched the bridge of her nose, not looking her daughter in the eye. Darlene wanted to keep the heat from her cheeks.

“My name is Oksana!” Oksana shouted. Richie returned to the entryway at the dining room.

“Mrs—”

“Don’t,” Darlene raised a finger to Richie’s voice and gestured him, forcefully, out of the kitchen. “Oksana, you get your ass in gear too.”

Oksana gulped and bolted through the kitchen. She held her uniform to her chest and her panty clad butt zipped by. Her socks slipped at the dining room hardwood from the kitchen tiles.

“Don’t break your neck!” Darlene called. Oksana kept running.

Darlene crossed the kitchen and put a hand on her daughter’s shoulder and stuffed her down in the seat. Darlene dragged a second chair along so she could stare into her daughter’s eyes.

“Does this end with you taking Richie for yourself?”

“No.” Caitlin said, sitting up straight and setting her jaw.

“For fuck’s sake,” Darlene slid backwards. “I could understand it if you were making a play on him… Is this just some couple of weeks to get whatever this is out of your system?”

“I hope not,” Caitlin couldn’t maintain her backbone with that question.

“Fuck…” Darlene said. She got up. and stroked her fingers through her hair and walked back and forth. She stopped. “You’re gonna have to make your own coffee.” She started off towards the kitchen door, slipping on her shoes and grabbing her purse as she went. She opened the door and barely got her left leg off the ground, let alone through the threshold.

Caitlin joined in the screaming as four fat rats charged in the open door and into the house.

* * *

Perla picked up her phone. Oksana was calling. She frowned. Why not text? It seemed rude just to call out of the blue. Her face dropped. Was there another car wreck like with Caitlin or—

“Oh my god! Are you OK?” Perla had her phone answered and to her ear before she could get up from the kitchen table.

“What’s wrong Perla?” Luis asked from his breakfast.

“RATS!” Oksana shouted over Perla’s father.

“What?” Perla asked.

“Oh my god! One almost got in the car! Gross! Gross! Gross!”

“Rats?” Perla asked as soon as she had closed the kitchen door and hurried away from her father.

“Big fat ugly disease carrying rats!” Oksana was clearly in tears.

“It’s OK, they’re just rats,” Perla said. “Where are you?”

“We’re, uh, we’re in the car now! Oh my god! MOVE YOUR ASS! Shit, sorry Caitlin.”

“Caitlin…” Perla said, frowning and closed her bedroom door behind her.

“Yeah, go! Go! Go! Richie! Oh my god, thank fuck!”

“You’re OK now?” Perla asked.

“Is there one in the car!” Oksana shrieked.

“No! Calm down,” Caitlin said, sounding equally as breathy.

“Alright… Oksana… Oksana… Oksana…”

“Oh, hi Perla. I need to ask, ughk, you a favor,” Oksana said, hiccuping in the middle of her sentence. And a few times after.

“You sound like you need a hug,” Perla said, sweetly.

“I’ve got more hugs than I can handle,” Oksana said. “I need clothes. Can you… Uh… But I’m late for class.”

“You want me to bring something out to the college?”

“Just grab me a sweater and a bra… I managed to borrow one of Caitlin’s shorts before we—”

“Shorts?” Perla frowned. She looked out and saw it was raining. “Is it even above freezing right now?”

“It’s like 12 out.”

“I’ll bring you jeans too. Do you have clean socks? Panties?”

“Oh, god no!” Oksana laughed. “Uh… If mom and dad are at work… My sisters should be at school. There’s a spare key magneted to the barbecue on the back deck and—”

“I’ll handle everything,” Perla said. “Where should I meet you at school?”

“I guess the cafeteria? North side by the student union? Do you know where that is?”

Perla, and a good cross-section of her friends in high school, had been hitting university parties since they had been fifteen. “I know the campus.”

“Thank you, you’re a lifesaver!” Oksana finally started to sound like she was OK. Her diaphragm even eased up on her lungs. “How can I pay you back?”

“Just be a friend,” Perla said, and it meant something more to her in that moment than she had ever thought. “I’ll be there shortly.”

“You’re the best.”

“I love you.”

“Uh… Richie she—”

Perla hung up before Oksana could finish her question. Now it was Perla’s turn to breathe erratically.

* * *

Flo opened the door for Don. He looked haggard. She was practically floating. She let him in and he slugged over the threshold. Trevor sat in the kitchen pulling on his sneakers.

“You finally let him do it himself,” Don said, reaching down and roughing up the boy’s hair. “You doing OK, buddy?”

“Yeah Dad,” Trevor said.

“You don’t mind being a few minutes late to work?” Flo said. “I can drop him off.”

“It’s not like they can write me up or sanction me for genuine childcare needs,” Don said. “Besides it’s important to see us getting along if not staying together.”

“I know,” she said. “But there are only so many hours in a day.”

“I need to thank you, Flo,” Don said, changing the subject. “Your lawyer recommendation was great.”

“My lawyer got me your house,” she said. “Seemed to know what he was doing. So when he recommended Mary…”

“I thought you found her through the babysitter?”

“Same thing actually, I was panicking about finding a babysitter for that first hearing and Thomas called Mary because she had teenage daughters.”

“Right,” Don said. “Though, I didn’t really try to keep the house.”

“Sometimes you need to know when to let go,” Flo nodded.

Trevor was pulling on his second sneaker. He started on the knot recanting to himself: “The rabbit runs around the tree…”

“You look like you’ve gotten,” Don stopped himself for a moment and chose his next words more carefully with Trevor in the room, “a good time. With a gentleman.”

Flo snorted and laughed.

“Wasn’t a gentleman?”

“No, he was,” Flo nodded. “But some of his girlfriends weren’t.”

“What? You and… Seriously?”

“What can I say? It was as fun as you used to suggest.”

“Once, I asked once for a threeway,” Don said, but the word threeway was little more than an inaudible breath.

“Maybe I was a bit of a square,” Flo said, smirking as she read the look on Don’s face.

“Four? Like a double date turned swap thing?”

“Nine’s also a square number.”

“And now you’re pulling my leg,” he laughed. “You almost got me. I’ll stop prying, I’m just glad you’re taking care of yourself a little too.”

Trevor hopped off the chair and stood up.

“Let’s go, Dad,” and he started for the door.

“You gotta say goodbye and hug your mother,” Don said. Trevor stopped, and turned around bolting for Flo at a run. She squatted down and hugged him.

“Be good for your dad, Trevor,” she said.

“I always am,” Trevor replied.

“Thanks for taking him with all of this Frankie stuff, Flo,” Don said. “I know I nearly spoiled your whole weekend.”

“But luckily I knew a good babysitter and a good lawyer,” Flo said. She walked her son and ex husband to the door. She waved goodbye and headed straight for bed.

Last night she had gotten fucked on the hood of Richie’s sister’s car before she had come home. It was gonna be hard leaving Richie on break when it was time to leave work at night going forward.

She needed the job though.

It would have to be a once a week thing at best.

* * *

Zita frowned as Lilith flirted with Marcel Boudreau. Why was she even interested in that pretty boy? He had a girlfriend. And a bunch of side bitches if the rumors were true. Zita sneered at Marcel’s friend.

“Are you pissed off or something Zita?” Grant asked. He was a nerdy kid, hung out with the hockey players. The second string goalie or something. Lilith had suggested Grant a few times to Zita but every time they found themselves put together Grant never said anything. He wasn’t interested. Zita wasn’t interested.

There it was again. A momentary flash on Lilith’s face, like she was ready to walk away. She swallowed it down and played with her hair again.

“Hey, I’m curious if you wanna grab a coffee after school? We could go to—”

“I have to see my… my guy,” Zita said. Was boyfriend the right word? What did you call your guy if you were a side bitch?

Lilith would know.

Zita wouldn’t ask.

“Oh. Oh. Shit. Sorry, I. Shit. Trying not to be a bitch,” Grant smiled. “Sorry.”

“You’re forgiven?” Zita said without comprehension.

“Thanks,” he said. “The guys were right?”

“What did they say about me?”

“About you? What?”

“What guys? What’s going on?”

“You miss every shot you don’t take,” he said. “I hope he’s a good guy.”

“Who?”

“Your guy.”

“I hope he is too,” Zita said. “Pretty sure he is.”

“If you find out you were wrong, I’m a good listener.”

“If I find out I was wrong, I don’t think it matters.”

“No thanks, I’m out!” Lilith’s voice spiked in the middle of an otherwise sibilant happy sentence. “C’mon Zita. Let’s go. Hey Grant, when did you get here?”

“Too late,” he said. “Bye Zita.”

“Bye Grant,” Zita said. She shook her head and followed after Lilith who was bolting. They hit the stairs that separated the asymmetry between the C-Building and the D-Annex. Zita almost didn’t stop when Lilith stopped at her locker.

“What the fuck was that about?” Zita asked.

“You said you were hooking up with Richie after school.”

“I was gonna try to.”

“Can I come with?”

“Yeah,” Zita said, failing to smile. “I think he’d like that.”

“I’m not sure I will,” she said, but couldn’t help but beam crazily. “It’s so cool we can do this together.”

“Cool’s not what I’d call it,” Zita said under her breath.

“There’s always hot,” Lilith whispered straight into Zita’s ear as the bell-to-end-lunch-break sounded.

* * *

Oksana was dressed in a black leather skirt and a bright pink short-sleeved top. Perla had decent sized tits, but she hadn’t had a bra Oksana could borrow. She sat with her bookbag on her lap and her arms around it.

Perla reclined across from her at the table, sipping on her Starbucks from the university kiosk. She looked at Oksana passingly and frowned.

“You look incredible. Everyone can see it.”

“I don’t need everyone to see it!” Oksana growled. “I haven’t had a moment of peace all day. Every guy is checking me out.”

“How is that different from normal?” Perla asked.

“I don’t dress like this!” Oksana said.

“You just needed a change of clothes for a minute. The student store’s right over there. You could grab a drab sweater if you wanted.”

“What?”

Perla pointed across the cafeteria. “I’ve seen a handful of pretty girls wearing them. I’m sure your boobs would still stick out but not like they’re supposed to.”

“They’re not supposed to!”

“Then why evolve them to be perky?” Perla rolled her eyes.

“They’re for babies!” Oksana growled.

“Then Richie’s a big baby,” Perla said, grinning. “Because if he didn’t tell you how good my shirt looks on you, you’d have gone and got one of the sweaters. I saw you nearly take off like a bat out of hell this morning. But someone how, you boomeranged back at one compliment. Face it, you’re whipped.”

“So are you!” Oksana snapped.

“And it’s great,” Perla said. “If Papi hadn’t limited my credit card, I’d take you shopping for more clothes that would get Richie lit up like that.”

“I… I don’t spend a lot of my BK paycheck.”

Perla grinned. Oksana caught the gleam in Perla’s eye. Oksana waved her hands defensively. “I don’t want to go blowing all of my money on clothes of all things!”

“Maybe we only get something special?” Perla said hopefully.

“Maybe…” Oksana said. “Wait, there’s Richie!” She eagerly changed the subject. Richie slogged into the cafeteria chatting with some of his classmates. He grinned and pointed to Oksana and Perla waving at him. His nearest friend asked something and Richie responded in a way that slapped that friend with a face full of disbelief. He strutted over to the girls as his friends continued away.

“He~ello lovelies!” He said, grabbing Perla around the shoulder and bending down for a kiss. He showed off to a crowd that mostly ignored him. Oksana took the kiss and felt her blood heat as her bones melted. He slapped down into one of the other four seats at their little table.

“Hey,” Perla said.

“You hung out all day?”

“It was either this or go home,” she said. “I’ve been hanging out with Nat and Caitlin and hardly had a moment alone. Your sister is a total nutbar.”

“Yeah,” he said, frowning. “I just wish it wasn’t my fault.”

“You both probably get it from your mother,” Perla said.

“I don’t think you’ve met my mother,” Richie said.

“No, but Papi says I have met your dad when he fixed up our roof four years ago. The guy I remember was normal and sane. So the fun comes from your mom.”

“Story checks out,” Oksana nodded.

“Are you finished for today?” Perla asked.

“I am,” he said.

“Oksana and I are going on a shopping date, would you like to come!”

Carrying around girls’ bags sounded like all sorts of fun. Richie first wanted an excuse to get out. Then he realized he could just change their date to something he wanted to do with two women. Then he remembered that Caitlin would be stuck out at school without a drive. He hadn’t thought of something to say in those couple of heartbeats, so Perla bulldozed on.

“We could show off some really naughty things…” Perla purred happily. Oksana kicked her. “What?”

“I can afford one special thing,” Oksana hissed. “Now you want us showing off a bunch of clothes that he likes.” She kicked Perla again. Neither time was hard, but the sound of Oksana’s foot on the back of Perla’s calf muscle managed to crack loudly.

“Don’t hit each other,” Richie said.

“I wasn’t hitting her!” Perla growled, as her foot retreated from a kick midswing.

“I know,” Richie said, picking up Perla’s hand and smiling. “I think I’m going to wait for Caitlin. Besides, I need to find Nat to give her back her car keys.”

“It’s basically your car now, isn’t it?”

“Nat pays for the car, but Dad covers her insurance. If it somehow became my car, there’d be questions I really don’t want to ask of myself, let alone face Dad digging into them. Caitlin’s still got another hour’s of class and Nat’s got Philosophy after that. I can walk you guys out to the car though.”

“That would be lovely!” Perla said.

“It would be nice,” Oksana said. “Almost nostalgic, you making sure I get to my car safely.”

“My car.”

“Well, you love me so much it’s practically mine,” Oksana smiled.

“Say I did love you as much as possible? Still fuck no! My. Car.” Perla said, bopping Oksana on the nose. “She got up and Oksana, with some confidence, managed to swing her backpack around and up onto her shoulders. Her large breasts strained the limits of Perla’s blouse. She grinned and managed to hide the smirk before Richie managed to look her in the eyes.

“Come on,” she waved and started walking. Perla and Richie climbed to their feet and caught up to walk on either side of Oksana. Oksana basked in being in the middle. She grinned both ways. They crossed the quad and the cul de sac that ran up in front of the Sports Center. They jogged across the road to the northeast parking lot. The one that always filled last.

Perla’s heels clacked as she expertly navigated the uneven and potholed asphalt. Oksana nearly turned her ankle in her degraded rubber sneakers. Richie caught her in time to keep her knees from cracking into the blacktop.

“Thank you, I—” Oksana shrieked and jumped. Richie only managed to catch her and stay standing by the thinnest of margins. He staggered back a few steps and squared his feet as he held Oksana by the ass. She had her legs scissored hard around his waist.

“Oh! Look at his eyes!” Perla said, squatting down while looking over the long brown rat that loped up towards Richie.

“Be careful, Perla. That’s a rat!” Richie said, sharply.

“He’s just a fat cutie,” Perla said, absently picking him up. She watched his nose twitch and his head focus hard on Richie.

“Get that monster away from me!” Oksana demanded, but she managed to climb herself down off of Richie and put herself behind him.

“I think he likes you though!” Perla laughed and petted the top of the rat’s head with her index finger. She moved her left and right and it was clear the rat was focused on Richie and not Oksana. “Or, maybe he’s got better taste than that.”

“Perla, you should put the rat down before he bites you,” Richie said.

“Yeah, that’s probably smart,” Perla sighed. “I always wanted a rabbit when I was little. I looked into everything so much, because Papi would want me to take care of her when we got her. It turns out rats are much more sociable and diurnal than rabbits. But Mama wouldn’t have one in the house.”

Perla was about to put the rat back down.

“Wait! Let’s get in the car first and then you can let him go.”

Richie stared into the rat’s eyes. It didn’t look as dangerous as a single. It didn’t look as dangerous in the hands of Perla.

Then there were four more running across the parking lot. Oksana was nearly in tears as she pleaded with Perla to open the door.

“You working tonight, Perla?”

“Yes, are you?”

“Right, shit,” but he smiled. “Oksana, cover a shift for me and Perla will open the car door.”

“Oh fuckin’ please yes!” Oksana yanked the handle hard. Perla said goodbye and grabbed her keys and clicked open the door. Oksana was inside and slamming the peg down in the blink of an eye.

* * *