The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: A Hill of Beans

Author: Redsliver

Chapter 25

* * *

Jacob turned the knob and entered the hotel bathroom like it was his own. He had a clipboard in his right hand, a new contract. “Hey Gabby, I—”

“Fuck! Get the fuck out of here!” she shouted. Another woman screamed as well. One of the backup dancers or that punk rock floozy from Nova Scotia? It was hard to keep track.

“Right, sorry, force of habit,” he said, pulling the door closed. He frowned at the latch. The attached room opened and the security guard peeked his head in.

“After seven months, you think you’d be used to her setting her boundaries now,” Mikey said, rolling his eyes.

“Yeah, I don’t take to change well.”

“It’s time for you to get your shit together. I think Gabs is handling things for the better,” Mikey said.

“Maybe, at least the shows are even better,” Jacob said. “Who’d have thought her new version of Where Are You? was going to blow up like that.”

“You always hated that song,” Mikey agreed.

“It’s sophomoric and cheesy,” Jacob said. “So I knew it’d sell well with some polish, but I didn’t think she had it in her to polish it.”

“Hey! Get out so I can get changed!” Gabrielle shouted through the bathroom door.

“Well, come wait over in our room,” Mikey said. “She’ll call you over when you’re ready.”

Jacob scratched his head with the corner of his clipboard as he followed Mikey through to the other room. Gabrielle came out, toweling out her hair with Kaleen, one of her backup dancers, following behind.

“Are you excited?” Gabrielle said. “We’re heading back to Richie!” She was practically bouncing. “I can’t wait!”

“Richie’s perfect…” Kaleen moaned. She was a long legged black girl, her thick hair dripped over her face and shoulders. She held the wall with knocking knees. They’d picked her up in England when one of their other girls had twisted an ankle and had to ditch the rest of the tour. That’s when the care package from Richie had arrived.

“Yeah, I can’t wait either,” Gabrielle said, tossing her towel on the bed. She dragged out a tank top and shorts from her travel bag. There was a knock on the front door. Kaleen looked through the peephole.

“It’s Blaire,” Kaleen said, still naked as she opened the door. Blaire strode in. Her hair was different, a new shade of electric blue and spiky in a wave over her left ear. She was wearing a black leather jacket over a torn up shirt and shredded blue jeans.

“Hey Gabby!” She said, rushing over and kissing the pop star.

“It’s just the three of us then?” Gabrielle said.

“Yeah, I did one last check with Miss Harper, but she said not to waste beans on the other dancers,” Blaire nodded. She flashed the tickets. “We gotta change planes in Munich and Ottawa, but Caitlin will be waiting to pick us up when we land in Sydney.”

Gabrielle gasped and her knees shook.

“You’ve had him, yeah?” Kaleen folded herself on Blaire’s back.

“Sure,” Blaire said. “You’ll love him.”

“I already do,” Kaleen moaned.

Jacob knocked on the divider door. Gabrielle pulled down her tank top. “Get her dressed and take her down to the bar.”

“Aye aye,” Blaire saluted and grabbed a light dress from a coat hanger. One of Gabrielle’s, tight across Gabby’s tits, it’d be loose falling forward on Kaleen. Someone in the bar was sure to get a show. Gabrielle almost stopped them long enough to grab a bra at least. Those tits belonged to Richie. She stopped herself. Jacob knocked again.

The hotel door hadn’t quite swung closed again when Gabby opened the door for Jacob. Mikey and the new guy, Josef, were playing chess. They waved and Gabby smiled as she closed the door.

“Great news!” he said. “I know, tours done, you wanted a couple of months off, but I got us a gig with some new writers. Vancouver on September 20th! It’s time for some new hits and—”

“Eleven days? I’m taking off until December first,” she said. She had wanted until January 2nd but she had a big charity gig for the Alberta Children’s Hospital and Richie had been stoked that that was the kind of thing she did. She wasn’t going to break that promise.

“Yeah, so you’ve been saying, but, honestly, you either make hay while the sun’s shining or you fade away,” Jacob said. “So, you do your Hi Mom thing and get drunk with that old friend of yours and—”

She snatched the clipboard, shutting him up. She scanned the contract, it was forty-one pages long. She frowned. “I’m not signing this.”

“This is an eight digit deal, Gabs,” Jacob said. “Plus, these guys are looking at you for the singing voice in the next big Disney cartoon. You could be the next Let It Go!

“I’ve got eleven days, two of those are gone to travel, nine days to see him,” Gabrielle said. “No, ten figures isn’t worth it.”

“Ten figures is worth any guy,” Jacob said.

“Not to me it’s not,” Gabrielle said.

“Fuck,” he said. “If we hold off, we lose it. What if we fly your guy out with you?”

“That’s not my call,” Gabrielle answered.

“How is it not? This is your life and career!”

“Yeah and—”

“And my life and career. Mikey and Josef. The mixers, the engineers, do you know how many people’s lives and careers are waiting for you to say yes?”

“No,” she admitted honestly. Her phone buzzed. “Shit! Move the date.” she said, eyes driving into Jacob. She strode around the bed and knocked on the divider door. Josef opened it.

“Gabs, we’re not done.”

“Hey, you guys get everything packed up? We gotta hit the airport.”

“We don’t have to leave until tomorrow.”

“I’m not heading with you guys back to Calgary,” Gabrielle said. “Thanks Josef.”

“You’re welcome, Miss Xu.”

Gabrielle smiled and stepped out of the way of her security. She walked by Jacob who was red in the face. “Change the date and call me in on the twentieth. We’ll make our decisions then.”

“And if they can’t move, we miss out—”

“They miss out on me,” Gabrielle said. “Everything’s either in the bag or hanging up.” She pointed. “God, I love having you guys around! I’ll be down in the bar!”

* * *

“No Zita,” Harper mumbled as she ran alongside Richie.

“You’ve been saying that since she went to McGill,” Richie agreed.

“Well maybe you should be more sad about it,” Harper said.

“Why? She did so well to get where she is. I’m proud of her.” Richie was breathing hard as he pounded the concrete next to Harper.

“We’re all proud of her,” Harper said, rolling her eyes. “But it’s still sad and scary when your best little fuck bunny flies off to go to school. Morning Mrs Randalls!”

Mrs Randalls was an older woman walking to her car. She scowled judgmentally at Harper.

“Morning Mrs Randalls!” Richie waved. “What the fuck did you put in your smoothie?”

“Some of that sweet magic coca leaf,” Harper giggled. “You’re the one who wanted to run before your breakfast.”

“We’ve been going so hard, I throw up when I eat first,” Richie said, shaking his head. “Oh my god, there’s your door, thank god!”

“Pussy,” Harper said.

“I am what I eat,” Richie laughed.

“So you’re my sister?” Harper snorted. “No wait, you’re your own—”

Richie shot a look at Harper that shut her up. He couldn’t wipe away her shit eating grin.

She slowed to a jog and led Richie in through the garage and into the kitchen. Darleen and Mary were snuggling on the seats against the wall giggling madly at some shared joke. They had coffees and no food while across from them, Lilith had a big plate of chocolate chip waffles covered in blueberries and sparkling syrup in front of her.

“Oh, look who’s getting fat!” Harper said, leaning her chin on her sister’s shoulder and running her hands over Lilith’s stomach. “You’re bigger than I am now!”

“Sweetheart,” Mary said. “You lost eighty-five pounds and Lilith is almost seven months pregnant. I should hope she’s bigger than you.”

“He’s kicking!” Harper squealed. “Daddy, daddy!” She grabbed Richie’s hand and brought them around the chair to rub Lilith’s belly. Lilith sighed warmly.

“Where’s Caity?” Richie asked, after kissing Lilith’s neck.

“She and Nat drove out to pick up Gabrielle,” Darleen said. “You guys planning something big?”

“All purpose orgy,” Richie said. “Over at Flo’s.”

“Not a lot of imagination for your parties, is there?” Mary asked, with a soft smile.

“Don’t be jealous,” Darleen said. “Our full house last night made you smile. So, Gabby lands, happy birthday Harper—”

“Thank you!” Harper curtsied in her sports bra and shorts.

“Lilith’s baby shower—”

“Not really. Richie’s mom insists on throwing a normal shower. Without sex slaves. Weirdo.” Lilith rolled her eyes.

“That’s pretty much all Nat’s doing, really,” Harper said. “You need to stop ducking her.”

“Whatever.” Lilith said, shutting herself up with another forkful of waffle.

“Did I miss anything?” Mary asked.

“Sex is fun, Mary.” Darleen patted Mary’s thigh. Mary grabbed those fingers.

“I’ll show you fun!”

“Can I finish eating first?” Lilith asked. Ryan squeezed her shoulders and smiled down at Lilith’s put upon face.

“You have my permission to keep Lilith forever pregnant,” Mary said. “Her tongue just isn’t as sharp.”

“Maybe that was the drinking?” Harper said.

“And the pregnancies keep her from drinking,” Mary said.

“He doesn’t need your permission to decide how pregnant I am, Mom!” Lilith growled. Mary laughed at her youngest. Darleen just shook her head and chuckled.

“Birthday, welcome home, all purpose orgy! And, I think you missed out on Oksana and Perla’s reason to celebrate!” Harper bounced the conversation back.

“I thought Oksana said they were gonna wait until Zita came back for the summer,” Darleen said.

“For the wedding, yeah, but Perla still bought the ring,” Harper said. “She wants to ask Oksana tonight! It’s gonna be awesome.”

“It sucks we’re gonna miss it,” Mary sighed.

“You two gonna be OK looking after Trevor? We’ve got a couple hours, if you need some Richie time.” Harper said. “I was gonna take him to the shower, but—”

“No,” Mary shook her head sadly.

“No?!” Darleen said. “I love you Mary, but your fingers are not his dick!”

“She said need,” Mary said. “Not want.”

“Barf,” Lilith finally said. She reached up and squeezed Richie’s hand on her shoulder.

“Your fingers are sticky, Mommy,” Richie said, grinning.

“Usually,” Lilith said. “Can you go get me some of that peach juice? Morwen says three hundred milliliters a day will make the birth safer.”

“You just have to want it for me to get for you,” Richie said. “Fridge?”

“Behind the Yggdrasil syrup,” Harper said.

“Is that good for you and the baby?” Richie asked.

“It’s not bad and it’s super tasty, and the dreams are super fun,” Lilith said.

“It helped her pick up poetry and art appreciation,” Darleen said.

“I’m not convinced.” Mary shook her head.

“You’re a Philistine and your only good taste is taste in women,” Darleen countered.

“I gotta do more prep for court tomorrow,” Mary said, getting up. “Take care of my daughters, Richie.”

“I always do,” he said.

“Hey, I’m guessing everyone knows but me. I gotta ask. How come you’ve, uh, we’ve been all fucking like monkeys since March and your only, um, accident is Lilith?” Darleen asked.

“Lilith wasn’t quite mine when we started fucking,” Richie said. “At that point: her body, her choice, you know?”

“I didn’t choose to be a pregnant teen,” Lilith said.

“Neither did I,” Darleen said. “So, for the rest of us, it’s on your say so?”

“Yeah, I guess,” Richie said. “Provided you’re not too old.”

“Ouch. I’m forty-two,” Darleen said. “I can manage, but I already have my sons and Caity. Mary, well, she’s excited for your son, so her wires might be crossed. She’ll probably sound excited if you ask. My advice? I think it’s best if you only make her a grandmother.”

“Yeah, they’re not my next choices,” I said.

“Don’t make a decision too quickly. Oksana and Perla want to fit into wedding dresses,” Lilith said, downing her juice. Her face melted into joy. “Oh my god!”

“Flo might be looking at the clock though,” Darleen said, standing up. “I’m gonna get things set up for Trevor. Don’t be fucking when the child gets here.”

“We won’t!” Harper said. She poked her sister. “You full? Shower?”

“God… I’ll fuck you at Flo’s,” Lilith said.

“Aw…” Richie rubbed her back. “Are you feeling good?”

“I feel fat and grumpy,” Lilith said.

“All good then!” Harper kissed her sister on the cheek and grabbed Richie’s hand. “See you in fifteen!”

“You won’t be done in fifteen…” Lilith snorted.

“Yeah, but your tiny preggo bladder will be!” Harper laughed. “C’mon!”

Richie dashed off after Harper. Lilith shook her head. “Fuck. Come back and help me out of this damn chair! My tiny preggo bladder can’t last fifteen minutes!”

* * *

“This place is so gross!” Olivia whispered in Stacy’s ear. Stacy put on a bright smile and nodded. “Why would Perla be hanging out somewhere like this?”

The two of them, and two others, were getting out of a small BMW. The four girls were dressed in pretty dresses and had their hair up. Two years ago, they had been four of the five piece clique that had ruled over Sydney Academy alongside, often under, Perla.

Olivia was tall, orange haired, and green eyed. She had been willowy and slender in high school. An extra twenty pounds had brought her up to a healthy one fifteen and the bulk of it had settled on her hips and butt. She walked like she knew exactly how hot she was.

Evelyn got out of the passenger side. She was a curly haired mixed race girl. Her hair was long and held out of her face with a crystal hairband. She was the opposite of Olivia, short and top heavy.

Stacy had been behind Olivia. She was a curvy blonde, her hair cut short and spiky. Tattoos swirled from her left wrist to the elbow. The piercings in her eyebrows were new to the other three girls. She had not suffered the “You used to be so pretty!” comments well. The turning heads were enough to tell her that guys were still super gross about everything.

Sloane looked the least changed from high school. Her long straight black hair contrasted her fair skin and bright blue eyes. She was a health nut, particular about and exercised nearly to the point that her abdominals looked chiseled from stone.

“I can’t imagine,” Sloane said. “Did any of you guys come back over the summer? I’ve heard Perla went crazy stuck in back here while we were out at college.”

“I did,” Evelyn said. “Come on. Yeah, it’s not the greatest house, sure, but you’ll love Perla’s girlfriend.”

“Girlfriend?” Stacy said. “Perla’s not gay. Not gay at all.”

“She is when she’s in love,” Evelyn said. “Oksana’s great.”

“Oksana Kremensky?” Sloane frowned. “I guess it’s true, they said she could turn straight girls bi in an instant.”

“I think guys just said that about her huge tits,” Stacy snorted. She picked up a tall white bag holding a bottle of wine. “Still, they should’ve thrown the party at Perla’s place. She still lives with her dad, right?”

“Yeah,” Evelyn said. “But apparently she wanted a girls thing today though.”

“Right…” Stacy said. “And that couldn’t happen at her Dad’s because?”

No one answered Stacy. The four girls turned at the beep beep of the car following them into the driveway. It was a used Nissan. Evelyn lit up like a Roman candle. The other three looked at each other in confusion.

“Harper?” Sloane mouthed.

“If this is gonna be a fight, we should leave,” Olivia said.

“Evvie!” Harper shouted as she got out of the car. She grabbed the girl in a big hug.

“She lost a fuck ton of weight,” Stacy said. “Abusive patriarchal beauty standards and—”

“And she looks amazing,” Olivia interrupted. “Oh my god! Hi!”

“I thought it was a girls thing, but that’s Richie Jackson,” Stacy grumbled at Sloane.

“Yeah, and he looks good too!” Sloane stuck out her tongue at Stacy. She walked over and started squeeing and trading hellos. Stacy frowned. Two more girls had gotten out of the Nissan. A girl and a woman. Richie had helped a big ballooned pregnant girl out of the back seat. A tall thirty-something blonde had stepped out of the driver’s seat.

“This is Flo, this is her house,” Harper was introducing.

“Is your sister pregnant?” Olivia gasped, when she recognized the girl. Lilith had been that girl who had failed to get into cheerleading freshman year—not because the squad could cut people, it was almost legal that if you went to tryouts you made the squad. Lilith was cute because Lilith skipped every practice and game. It was like she only wanted the uniform. And then Lilith had made it her life’s work to snipe at all the cheerleaders who actually committed to the sport.

Stacy looked at the Cowie sisters with an ashen complexion.

“Oh my god! Stacy?” Harper rushed over. “You just destroyed your look! The alt thing’s kinda cute though. And you can’t hide those tits, awesome!”

“What?”

“Come on, Perla and Oksana are waiting! Perla did the whole spread. She’s in hospitality now, gonna be a chef or at least the cutest submissive wifey, you know? You look like you’re dying to try her bean dip!”

“Perla cooked?” Stacy’s lip turned crooked.

“And she’s amazing at it,” Harper said. “Hey Richie! I got Stacy.”

“What?”

“Right this way,” Harper said, giggling. “Best birthday ever!”

“Happy Birthday?” Stacy said, as she was marched into the house. Perla was in the kitchen. The kitchen and dining room tables were stacked with finger foods and sweets and the house smelled amazing. Stacy’s stomach rumbled. She turned even more sour.

“Hey Perla,” she said.

“Stacy!” The Latina rushed over and hugged her old cliquemate. “Oh my god, let’s see your tattoos? Did you use your own drawings? I know that—”

“No, um, I, um, had this boyfriend who picked them out and…” she shut up and looked around. “Do you have anything that’s vegan?”

“Bean dip!” Perla and Harper said at once. Stacy watched the two of them laughing together and frowned in shock. Perla. And Harper. Stacy hadn’t realized she regretted piling on Harper in school. Now, the cow was literally laughing and joking with Perla?

“I’m in another world,” Stacy said. The door was opening and the others were coming in.

“Maybe after the special guests arrive,” Harper said. “We’ll know when it’s too crowded.”

“Oh my god! Hey!” Oksana rushed in. Stacy took one look at the girl’s huge tits. Maybe it wasn’t just guys saying the make straight girls bi thing.

“I love that dress!” Harper squealed. “Are you still bustier than Lilith?”

“I’m not checking!” Lilith shouted.

“Right now,” Richie said.

“Sure, right now!” Evelyn bounced and laughed. Stacy looked back over her shoulder and frowned. The other girls were pouring wine. She turned back and found Harper’s hand holding a cracker with a black and red goop on it.

“Whoa!” Stacy wheeled her head back to avoid collision.

“What? It’s Perla’s dip. Try it! Try it!” Harper pushed forward.

“I can’t eat that cracker, they make those with butter and—”

“There’s butter in the dip,” Oksana said.

“Oh shut up,” Harper said. Stacy squealed as she found hands on the back of her head.

“Just one bite!” Perla whispered in her ear. Stacy was about to scream out a no. Harper mashed the cracker in through Stacy’s teeth.

“Whoa! Jesus!” Sloane said.

“It really is that good,” Evelyn said.

Harper smiled and Stacy was hit with fear. She had the mushed cracker and dip pushed against the back of her teeth with her tongue. Perla wouldn’t let go of her head. Harper still held Stacy’s mouth.

She narrowed her eyes.

Fuck this! She was leaving!

But it did taste amazing. Bitches.

She rolled it back and chewed with her back teeth. Harper’s eyes gleamed with withheld laughter. Stacy slowly swallowed.

“Boom!” Harper giggled, stepping back.

Stacy turned. Oh my god! Richie was gorgeous. He flashed her a smile and her knees felt as solid as wet socks. Perla brushed out Stacy’s hair.

“Here,” Olivia handed Stacy a small flute of sparkling wine. Stacy looked at it for just a fraction of a second, she looked to Richie for instructions.

“Go on,” he said. Sloane washed down her mouthful and swaggered over to him. He gave her a bright smile.

“You know, I don’t think we’ve ever spoken before,” he said, laughing.

“Oh I’m so sorry, I was a total stupid bitch,” she said, fluttering thick eyelashes. “I’m much smarter now.”

“He’s got enough smart chicks around him,” Perla laughed. “No need to pretend, Sloane. Just be yourself.”

“Harsh,” Olivia laughed.

“You have to try some dip yourself, Olivia,” Lilith said. “Someone get her some.”

“Sure, looks good—Oh my fucking god!”

Olivia’s glass shattered off of Flo’s kitchen dining room tiles. Gabrielle Xu stepped in, she caught Richie’s eyes, she rushed up to him and grabbed his face and kissed him hard.

“Oh my fucking god!” Olivia said, digging out her phone. “Oh my fucking god!”

“Shut up,” Flo said, stuffing a cracker into Olivia’s face.

“Happy birthday!” Flo shouted, grabbing Harper in a hug.

“Oh my fucking god…” Olivia said, refusing to chew and swallow. Her eyes were still locked on Gabrielle. Gabrielle was still wildly making out with Richie fucking Jackson. Gabrielle Xu! The fucking pop star! She was on the radio in the car ride over!

“Goddammit!” Flo slapped another cracker into Olivia’s mouth.

“What?” Richie asked, swirling Gabrielle down his left arm. His sister slammed into his open free side. Nat kissed Richie’s neck, all but humping her brother’s leg.

“Oh my fucking god…” Olivia’s tone had changed. “Stop assaulting me with fucking bean dip you crazy fucking cougar!”

“Stacy take Olivia’s phone,” Richie said. Stacy snatched the recording phone out of Olivia’s hands. “Is she live streaming?”

“Yeah?”

“Shut it down,” Richie said.

“Oh my fucking god!” Olivia said, swiping for her phone back.

“A little help?” Flo asked.

“Hey, sweetheart, Olivia?” Gabrielle said. “Try your friend’s bean dip. I don’t talk to rude chicks.”

“Well played,” Richie said, brightly turning. Gabrielle blushed like a middle schooler getting a smile out of her first crush. Olivia opened her mouth.

“If she says ‘Oh my fucking god!’ one more time,” Harper groaned. Flo just shoved another cracker in the girl’s mouth. Olivia glared at Flo, but Perla grabbed Olivia’s chin and turned her so they met gazes.

Olivia chewed and smiled.

“It’s really good…” her eyes floated back and grinned at Richie.

“Excellent!” Perla said. “Happy birthday, Harper!” She stepped across and hugged Harper. “Now, all of the girls that bullied you are for you and Richie.”

“And for Oksana,” Harper whispered in Perla’s ear.

“Oh my god! Now!” Perla said.

“Otherwise the orgy’s gonna start,” Harper said, looking at Nat picking open her brother’s jeans.

“Isn’t that Natalie Jackson?” Sloane asked.

“OK, but—”

“Hi~ii!” Zita’s voice crackled out of Lilith’s phone. “Oh my god! Happy birthday, Harper!”

“Is that girl streaming naked?” Stacy asked.

“Sure, roommate’s gone for the weekend,” Zita laughed. “Gabrielle made it! I’m so jealous!”

“Hi, Zita!” Gabrielle waved.

“OK, nothing stopping you,” Harper said, pushing Perla’s back.

“What?” Oksana said. “Stopping you from—Oh my fucking god!”

Oksana jumped a foot in the air and covered her mouth as Perla pulled a small square box from the pocket of her apron. Flo quickly untied the strings and pulled it away from Perla’s gorgeous summer dress. Perla knelt down.

“Oksana, will you marry me and share your life under Richie with me?”

“Oh my fucking god!”

“It’s a yes or no question,” Perla said, her voice crackling. She looked to Richie. Richie tilted his head but she shook her head no. Don’t force her to say—

“Yes!” Oksana said. Perla breathed and picked out the ring from its perch. She couldn’t breathe until she slipped it onto Oksana’s finger. The room cheered, the newer girls taking a second to realize that was what was expected of them.

“OK, let’s go downstairs so I can fuck the woman of my girlfriend’s dreams!” Richie said.

“I got the pull out, another king-sized bed, and a couple of new couches down there,” Flo said. “Lots of towels in the white cabinets. Lube and water bottles on the coffee table.”

“And all kinds of food up here if you need a breather or a snack!” Perla said, grabbing Oksana around the waist.

“Hey, didn’t I see you play music in Montreal?” Stacy approached Blaire who had parked herself in the kitchen and was raiding a tray of cookies.

“I called her first—” Caitlin looked Stacy up and down. “Dibs!” She grabbed both girls’ hands and rushed them to the stairs.

“I wanted Stacy to lick my ass,” Harper said, sighing. “Oh well, there’s still time. You eat good pussy, Sloane?”

“Yes,” she said, quietly. She looked at Richie.

“Don’t say yes, go prove it!” he laughed, and turned to Gabrielle. “You mind if Nat joins us, there’s not much I can do when she’s in this mood.”

“Whatever you think is best,” Gabrielle said, eyes glittering.

Flo grabbed Olivia to start cleaning up the broken glass and spit cracker bits, promising she’d come later. Kaleen had been claimed by Lilith who had parked at the kitchen table claiming a craving for Perla’s food. The rest of the girls went downstairs, Zita’s face on a carried phone juggled from hand to hand to hand as partiers’ clothes were dropped the whole path to the basement.

Caitlin was flopped down on the bed, Blaire was already sucking one breast and fingering the little redhead’s pussy. Stacy was looking about with confusion.

Morwen waited, dressed like a harem serving girl, kneeling before the coffee table. Richie walked over, flicked her hair and returned a smile. He grabbed a nut from a shallow bowl on the table.

“It’s OK, she’ll tell you what she likes,” Richie said, turning his head to the confused Stacy. He met Gabrielle’s eyes. “I wouldn’t. Unless you think you need to stave off your male refractory period.”

Gabrielle laughed and dropped a nut back in the bowl.

“I like getting pampered, lots of kissing, licking, and ooo~ooh!” Caitlin moaned as Stacy sunk down on the redhead.

“Zita, are you recording?” Richie asked, slapping Gabrielle’s bare ass as the pop star scurried onto the bed. Natalie rushed up on Gabrielle’s side. He had the phone as Oksana and Perla started making out on their own couch.

“I was really expecting Harper.” Gabrielle smiled and flicked a finger at Nat’s nose. Gabrielle fell backwards and lolled her head off the foot of the bed, smiling for Richie and Zita. “Phones can get hacked. Wouldn’t be great for my career, or maybe it would be. Anyway, I’m happy if that’s what you want to do but—”

“I’m not recording,” Zita said, she was twisting on her little bullet of a vibrator. “I can if you want.”

“We’ll get some air-gapped stuff,” Richie said, running his hands over Gabrielle’s body. “No need to hurry tonight.”

“You ever give a double blowjob?” Nat asked gleefully straddling Gabrielle.

“Nat’s in a mood, I’ll join you after she gets some cum,” Harper said, running her hand over Stacy’s backside. She turned and kissed Evelyn and dragged a pair of her bullies over to a couch. She giggled. “Now kiss!”

Richie’s eyes were down at his sister and Gabrielle. She was gorgeous, and her hands were already rubbing his hard cock and sliding the tip over Nat’s mouth. Nat kissed and licked, sucking him in. Richie brushed down Gabrielle’s blue-black hair as his balls touched down on her forehead. He grabbed his sister’s shoulders and inched her backwards as he moved right up to the bed.

Gabrielle’s heart was thundering as she pulled on his cock and sucked his ball into her mouth. She had fucked before, but this was better and she was connected to him. She could almost feel all of the feelings spiderwebbing out from all the girls and focusing on him. She knew her love passed through Harper.

She was incredibly happy for Harper.

She had found him. She knew how to get there.

Nat’s slobber was running down Richie’s shaft and over Gabrielle’s fingers. Nat nipped and pulled Gabrielle’s pinky tips into her mouth as she sucked. Her hands were on Gabrielle’s body.

Months of feminine touch, Blaire and Kaleen making her forever tour a little bit special after a quick text message to Richie. If he wanted these women, she wanted them. Her skin goosepimpled under Nat’s aggressive touch. Fingers ran over the nub of her clit, practiced special fingers.

It was all she wanted, straight away. Gabrielle couldn’t stave off the shock orgasm if she had wanted to. Her body spasmed under Nat’s. Gabrielle sucked in hard. Her fingers were hardly pumping.

“I can’t believe she’s that easy,” Harper giggled. She kissed Richie’s shoulders. “Get rid of crazy Nat. Please, please, please!”

Nat responded by roughly sucking licking Richie’s cockhead with abandon. She dragged herself up and down on Gabrielle’s thigh. Gabrielle’s shaking muscles rippled against Nat’s soaken pussy.

Nat wouldn’t cum, not yet. She couldn’t stop. She wouldn’t falter on the blowjobs she had finally been allowed to give. Why had Morwen waited until the night before Zita’s flight out to school to tell Richie he couldn’t get his sister pregnant?

She had tried to make up these past few weeks like they were the months she had missed out on. Richie was still slow to give back, but she saw the love in his eyes. She would make sure that much love was always in his life. She grinned brightly around his cock head. Gabrielle gasped, licking at the ballsack.

“Good girl!” Harper said, she pushed Morwen’s face and tongue up into Richie’s asshole. He bumped and jumped, as he always did. Caitlin and Harper laughed, as they always did.

“Fuck!” Richie growled over clenched teeth. This was what the nut had been for. He could be as easy as Gabrielle and still enjoy the afternoon, evening, night, next morning, next afternoon, next evening… How long was this party going for?

If he asked Harper, it was her birthday month. He grinned madly, reached back and squeezed Harper’s hand over Morwen’s ear.

He blasted, mostly into the space between Nat’s lower lip and her teeth. Her agile tongue batted a rope down onto Gabrielle’s throat. Richie moaned.

Nat was riding Gabrielle’s thigh madly. The whole bed shook wildly and bumped the wall with a soft tattoo. No headboard, just the mattress on plaster. Nat leaned her head back, swallowed, and attacked the smear of white on Gabrielle’s neck with a vampiric mouth. Gabrielle held tightly on Nat’s shoulder and hip. Richie staggered back as Harper came up on his side and Morwen rushed back to her station at the coffee table.

“Mmm!” Nat said, moaning softly and cumming quieter than her brother had. She kissed a wet messy drippy kiss onto Gabrielle’s lips. Gabrielle battled her tongue greedily all over.

“Well done, Nat,” Harper leaned in and kissed Nat’s ear.

“Yeah, now me and my girlfriend need to play with Gabrielle,” Richie said.

“Sure, love,” Nat said, slinking off. “I’m gonna go, share what’s left with Lilith.” She wobbled to her feet, pressed the side of her cheek into Richie’s shoulders, and scampered off towards the stairs. Richie slapped her ass as she went.

Harper leaned down and kissed and swallowed up any little mess she could find on Gabrielle’s face. There was little to find with girls like Nat and Gabrielle greedily making the first search. Richie walked around the bed and climbed up. He was facing down the foot as he climbed over his latest conquest.

Conquests. There was the dancer, he had only picked the best of her troupe, he didn’t know them and why settle for less. There were Perla’s old friends, her future bridesmaids. He had had a crush on Olivia since grade five, and the others time and again. Caitlin was really happy with Stacy and Blaire.

Mostly, he stared into the eyes of Harper, while he hovered over Gabrielle. She reflected his sense of conquest and joy.

“C’mon,” Richie said. “Let’s make her sing.”

“Oh my fucking god!” Harper squealed.

* * *