The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

His Boss

Well for those of you who read the first instalment you know this was a long time in coming. The reason for this is simple, I didn’t realise that if you’ve got inspiration for a story think of how it’s going to end before you start writing. Once I got past the original idea I had no idea where to go next. This is my first story so I’m still learning.

Part 2

As Alex came out of a deep sleep and opened his eyes he didn’t recognise where he was, the room was completely new to him. This didn’t hold his interest for long though as this most wonderful sensation was coming from his dick. Looking down he saw this mass of bright red hair curling over and across his groin completely covering the woman’s face.

She seemed to some how sense him looking though and a beautifully manicured hand with long red nails reached up and drew the mane of hair back exposing full red lips which moved slowly up and down a thick long pole which to Alex amazement was his cock. The mane was pulled farther back to frame an exquisite face, which now Alex recognised and the events of last night came back in a rush.

The fog of sleep now lifted fully, Alex remembered this as being Marie’s apartment in a very exclusive apartment. The restaurant, cinema, drive home and the greatest fuck of his life all flashed through his brain. Now he remembered how she had changed (been changed?) as the evening progressed. That couldn’t have happened could it?

Again his boss seemed to sense his thoughts, Marie continued to fuck his prick with her hot moist mouth while his brain caught up with events then gently disengaged. She looked up at him from under her long lashes with pure lust and pursed her lush lips, running her tongue over them. The lady wasn’t finished there though, her tongue stretched out impossibly to curl around his dick like a boa constrictor around it’s prey, tightening then massaging him.

It was enough to prove exactly what had happened last night was not a dream and far too much for him even with his control. Alex balls tightened and he exploded, Marie moved as quickly as a Cobra catching the first jet on her mouth. She couldn’t swallow properly though as her tongue was still curled around his dick, pumping more and more cum from him. White globs blasted into her face and hair as though he was a high-pressure hose. Alex could see from her eyes and the moans coming from deep within her throat that she was very much enjoying this.

After Marie had squeezed the last drop from him, she whipped her tongue back to swallow what was in her mouth then using this vast appendage cleaned her face. The tongue seemingly of it’s own accord collected every last drop she could find.

“Hmm” she moaned “now wasn’t that an interesting night.”

“Err, I suppose so. How are you feeling? Do you remember what happened?”

“Of course I remember, how could I forget, I feel fantastic.”

“You don’t mind what’s happened?”

“Mind?? She sat up and caressed her two huge tits with her hands. “Why should I mind? These feel better than ever, I never realised how good big breasts could be, there just so sensitive now I think I could cum just by playing with them”. She scooted up to him and he raised his left arm so she could snuggle close resting her head on his chest. “I’ve got a young, muscular man who’s hung like a horse and can fuck like a stallion with the power to bring other big titted woman to bed for me to play with.” Of course thought Alex she would be Bi and have the same tastes as him. “No, I love my new life and body.”

“I think I can change you back if you like?” Alex said while staring off into space. “I’m sure it’s me who’s made you think and be like this.”

“No!! Absolutely not!!” She exclaimed. “I don’t want to change back.”

He stroked her hair gently. “You’re sure?”

“Yes. I am.”

“Ok. I think...” Alex said thoughtfully. “It’s time to see exactly what I can do. Stand up and go round to the end of the bed.”

Without a word she moved and placed herself where he had commanded.

Alex also stood and moved to a mirror on the bedroom wall and looked at himself critically. He hadn’t changed much from yesterday; he was still himself but now looked as though he worked out regularly and as Marie had pointed out his dick even flaccid and at rest was long and thick. “What do you think Marie, anything else to improve myself?”

“You don’t need to, you look perfect to me.”

“Hmmm. Marie think back to yesterday before we went out, how would you have changed me then??”

She frowned slightly in thought. “Taller I think, a couple of extra inches would make a lot of difference and your cropped hair style was fine while you hair line was receding and thinning but you can change all that now.”

Alex laughed aloud. “I don’t think of my hair anymore, subconsciously I didn’t even change that last night.” He concentrated for a moment and as he watched his hair quickly grew in to a full, tidy side parting. Alex felt his shoulders broaden as his whole body seemed to pull and stretch, as he grew taller. His body filled out further to take into account his extra height.

“That will do for now until I can get to know my limits.” He turned and walked over to Marie, his new height already evident as he towered over her. His hand came up to caress a firm tit. “Hmm, it’s difficult to concentrate with your very distracting presence standing here.”

She smiled coyly up at him, her hands running up his solid washboard stomach, over his broad chest to meet behind his neck and pressed her body against his. Her large breasts squashed against him as she pulled herself closer so her hot, wet pussy was just below his now rock hard dick. “You know I have a shower en suite which is easily large enough for fucking.” Her hand moved down his body to his very stiff member “Thereby killing two birds with one very large pole.”

Alex just smiled as she drew him down into a hot kiss, her tongue invading his mouth enjoying the fact that this woman was his and completely built for fucking. Reaching down he grabbed her firm muscular thighs, lifting her up so her long legs could wrap around his waist. With his much-improved body she barely weighed anything to him so carrying her through to the shower was no problem at all.

With her lips still locked to his he quickly stepped into the large cubicle and turned the hot water on. Marie moaned loudly as the hot water hit her back, cascading down the twin mountain crushed against his chest and ground her pussy into his stomach. This pushed Alex over the edge, he had to have her. With on swift movement he slammed her back against the wall causing her to gasp in surprise and thrust his rod deep into her.

He pistoned madly harder and harder, venting a fury he had no idea he had been holding. This was far too much for Marie; she disengaged the kiss and started screaming in pleasure as she came over and over.

“Oh God. Fuck me boy. Harder. I need this.”

“You love it don’t you.” Alex growled. “This is what you’ve always wanted isn’t it?”

“Yes. Ahhhhh. Morrree. Cum onnnnnn. It’s what, ah you built, oh me for. Oh fuck.”

“Oh yes, your mine alright mine to do with what I want, when I want, however I want.”

With that he gave a final thrust, exploding in orgasm, his white-hot sticky cum plastering the inside of her cunt. Something came over him then, he stepped back from the wall and shoved his boss off his dick sending her crashing against the tiles and sliding to the floor. His dick continued to splatter cum, now over Marie’s surprised face which quickly turned to lust as her tongue swept out several feet to catch the cum which was showering randomly over her before the water washed it away.

As the last of the of the cum was swallowed by Marie or washed away down the plug Alex stood there looking at Marie as she crouched on the floor her chest heaving and naked lust on her face. He shook his head and seemed to come out of some kind of daze, “Errrm. I’m sorry I don’t know what came over me.” Marie stayed there though still staring at him, the event of the last 10 minutes confused him as he would have said he was never like that. The look on her face was also very... disconcerting. Alex quickly washed and walked back to the bedroom with a simple “Clean yourself up” thrown back to Marie as he left. Alex went back into the bedroom and sat down on the bed to think, he had no idea what had come over him then. It wasn’t like him, he’d always been so polite and caring, but then he’d taken his boss and turned her into his own personal slut.

These thoughts were disturbed as Marie walked naked while she rubbed her hair dry with a towel. Alex knew without a doubt he could fuck her again quite easily despite having cum twice in the last half an hour and continue to fuck her all day. It was within his power, but that would accomplice nothing.

“Marie. Come and stand here in front of me. I want to try something.”

“O.k.” She moved over to him her hips swaying as she walked, dropping the towel to the stool in front of her dresser as she did so.

Alex concentrated as he looked at her, imagining that her muscles were gaining in efficiency and getting stronger and stronger with only a small increase in size. He watched as her well-rounded arms morphed to become more shapely, more defined. Her Stomach became ribbed and hard with muscle, her legs also looked more powerful.

“Marie come here and pick me up.”

She took a quick, fluid step forward and placing her hands on either side of his hips lifted him easily into the air as though he was a child. In fact Alex could feel that she had lifted so easily it had caught her by surprise, she almost threw him into the ceiling.

Marie lowered him slightly and nuzzled gently at his cock, Alex concentrated and difficult though it was kept it soft. He didn’t stop her though as it was a most pleasant sensation. He thought carefully again, “time to try something new now” he said to himself.

He had changed her and his bodies as per a normal human being although not one’s you’d meet every day. He’d now given her enormous strength without the bulk that would normally be associated with it. He had effectively gone beyond nature’s laws; Marie also loved and lusted after him with a passion, a change that was mental in nature. The next question was, could he give her skill which neither he or she possessed?

He thought carefully and imagined Marie having full control over her strength as though she had had it all her life so she could pick up a butterfly without crushing it or bend a poker in a circle with ease. “Marie put me down now.”

She lowered him gently to the floor. “Now go and put some perfume on.” Alex knew this would be a good test as it was something she would do everyday and would need relatively a lot less strength today than she would before. Without the control he hoped he had given her she would crush the bottle or just break the spray like an egg.

Marie shrugged, she had no idea why he was asking her to do these things but was more than happy to comply for him. “If we’re not going to fuck some more we should go out and get some new clothes.” She easily sprayed herself with her favourite scent. “None of mine would come close to fitting me now and although I don’t care if someone sees me naked it might bring more attention than necessary.”

Alex smiled seeing the control he had given her working easily but was surprised by what she said. He had thought he had accidentally wiped her mind but then he realised she was his perfect women and he’d always wanted someone who he could talk to, share and discuss things with. His subconscious would have recognised this when he had ‘created’ last night.

“You’re right of course, but do you know anywhere that can cater for your rather large endowments?”

“My tailor always makes my suits from scratch so they won’t have a problem fitting me for a new set and I’m sure you can convince them that’s there’s nothing unusual about my new growth spurt.”

“Of course, can they set me up as well? The new muscles and height are all very well but I’ll need a new wardrobe as well.”

“That won’t be a problem, they’re expensive but very good at what they do and I can easily afford it. The problem now is what can I wear to get there?”

Alex pulled on his suit and tie although he had to leave the top few buttons undone on his shirt, as it was far too tight with his new physique. Marie had far more problems as she had change much more drastically, Alex was tempted to revert her form temporally but she would have none of that. She eventually settled on a T-Shirt that had been baggy on her but now stretched obscenely over her tits and left her midriff bear and a pair of joggers, which looked like they had been painted on over her arse and thighs. Alex had her cut off the legs at mid thigh to show off her tanned legs. A pair of trainers finished off the outfit.

Marie grabbed her purse and they headed down to the Garage and climbed into her Jag XJK. As the V8 roared to life Alex made a mental note to have her put him on the insurance Monday.

They drove for twenty minutes until in the most exclusive street in town where all the really expensive shops were. You could walk off the street into any of them but most would walk out again after seeing the price. If you were still interested you would be taken to a second level where the real business went on. The top clients though had access to an underground car park through a back alley that you had to be recognised by the security guard at the gate. With a simple “Morning Sam” (all guards and building attendants are called Sam, you ever noticed that??) Marie breezed through and down into the car park. Alex had instructed Sam to find nothing unusual about Marie’s drastic transformation.

Once they’d parked up Alex concentrated hard and tried to beam out the instruction to everyone as far as he could that if they knew Marie or had seen her previously there would be nothing strange about her change.

“Did it work?” She asked.

“I honestly have no idea.”

“Well fortunately the first test will be the lift operator who’s on her own.”

They got out of the car and with Marie leading walked over the lift, which had been summoned by Sam so that it opened just as they approached. “Good Morning Miss Spencer.” Was the polite greeting from the 16 year old.

Alex looked her up and down as he entered; she had obviously been hired with looks being a major factor (there’s no real brain power used in pressing buttons on a lift). She had the type of tight fit body that must drive older women green with jealousy with long dark hair. Not much in the tit and arse department but on her package it didn’t really matter. Despite that though Alex couldn’t resist the temptation to enjoy the show of her bust and rear swelling gently as the lift ascended. He left her with the mental note of not noticing the change until she got home that evening (and a switch from straight to lesbian with himself as the exception to the rule).

“Marie do you have one of your business cards with your home number on with you.”

“Yes. Why?”

“I want to give one to that girl on the way out. I think she’ll make a good play mate, wouldn’t you?”

“Hmmm. Yesss. I think she’d be perfect.”

“That’s what I thought.”

“Good morning Miss Spencer.” Said an elegant woman in her mid forties, she was tall, well built not over weight but what some people term as ‘big boned’. Wearing an elegant business suit it showed her large chest to good effect over her thick waist.

“Good Morning Victoria as you can see I’ve had a recent... growth spurt and I want a complete set of suits, casual and smart dress and of course underwear. Also please have my friend Alex here fitted for three new suits. All to be put on my tab of course.”

“This will take some time I’m afraid.”

“I don’t have time Victoria, you will fit us both this morning and I want my casual clothing and one suit ready by end of play today, the rest to be delivered to my home on Monday evening.”

“Very well, we shall begin at once. Amanda.” She called to a good-looking woman with long blonde hair in her mid-twenties. “Please take Miss Spencer and her gentleman to the VIP suit and I will follow shortly.”

At this point Alex spoke up. “I think for such a large job another assistant would be a good idea. Maybe that Brunette in the corner?” He indicated a woman who was arranging some flowers off to the side.

“Of course sir you are quite correct. Jenny.” She called. “Please go with Amanda to the assist in fitting Miss Spencer.”

“Yes Ma’am.”

As Marie and Alex followed the two beautiful woman to the fitting room Marie asked in a low tone. “Why did you ask for her they will only do one of us at once and three people is really too much.”

“I thought so, but I wanted to find out how well Amanda can suck cock.”

Too this Marie simply smiled and shook her head fondly.

Once they arrived they were served tea and biscuits while sitting on large comfortable sofas, which faced a large, raised round platform with a semicircle of mirrors on the other side. A large electronic screen stood off to one side on which was a highly detailed image of Marie as she had been.

Amanda explained that they took detailed digital imagery from cameras fixed within the mirrors and could over lay the image with clothes to show the client what they would look like in different styles. Whilst this was going on Alex noticed both woman were surreptitiously looking at him. He tweaked both their perception just as he had to the girl earlier and now they were splitting their attention from Marie’s chest, his cock and a small bit to each other.

Alex was finding his control was getting easier and more instinctive, he just had to think it and it was happening. Marie noticed the looks she was now getting and the way the two girls were looking at each other. She squirmed in her seat and could feel liquid leaking from her pussy as she became more and more aroused by the situation. She found the very thought of these woman becoming Alex’s slaves very stimulating and thought it likely by the end of the day both would be joining the girl in bed with Alex and herself.

Victoria arrived and started taking measurements and pictures.

Shortly after she arrived Alex decided it was time to have some fun, first he adjusted the three women so they would find nothing amiss. Next he took direct control of Amanda, hiking up her libido enormously, then started the growth of her tits, and the rest he left alone for now.

Amanda let out a groan and reached up to her breasts where she could feel the swelling. Her breath rasped in and out of her body causing her chest to heave up and down in the most interesting manner. She turned towards Alex, her eyes on his crotch and walked towards him. The assistant was roughly massaging her tits through the blouse which was becoming tighter and tighter.

Once she reached him her left hand dove down under her skirt and plunged deep into her pussy where it thrust in and out. Amanda sank to her knees then removing her hand from her cunt she grabbed hold of her blouse and ripped it open buttons flying everywhere. This exposed a bra being stretched further than it was designed to be but was also ripped open to expose a mountain of flesh.

Alex was enjoying the show immensely and decided it was time for the main event. “Suck my cock” was all he needed to say and Amanda was moving. She pulled his hardening pole out of his trousers and went to work on it while her left hand sank back into her cunt and her right tweaked her nipple and massaged the flesh of her breast.

Marie naked for the fitting pouted at the attention Alex was receiving. “Don’t I get some as well?”

“Of course you do my dear.”

With this Jenny sank to her knees and buried her face into Marie’s pussy and Victoria continued her work but was now copping a feel of the twin-mountains on Marie’s chest.

Amanda was sucking for all she was worth, while liquid poured down from between her legs pooling on the floor. Alex enjoyed the blowjob but decided what he needed was a proper fuck. Amanda quickly pulled her mouth off his dick and climbed up onto his lap positioning carefully before dropping down to impale her self. The blonde lent forward grabbed hold of his shoulders and began to ride Alex like a champion jockey riding a stallion to win the Grand National.

She was good and very experienced using her motion and pussy muscles to massage his rod as they rocked back and forth. Alex saw over her shoulder that Victoria had finished the measurements and was now pressed up against Marie from behind with both hands cupping his boss’s huge tits while they frenched. Marie’s hands were pressing with all their might against the back of Jenny’s head holding the brunette against her cunt.

“I’m afraid Amanda that it’s my turn now.” The blonde could only moan in response so taken up was she in the fucking. “It’s time to cum now.” With those words the girl screamed as she came and Alex felt a jet of hot cum shoot out from himself as he let himself orgasm and bury himself deep within her. Amanda collapsed on top of him and the three women behind her fell simultaneously as they to orgasmed.

“If your finished Victoria, I believe it’s my turn.”

Marie and Alex swapped places with Amanda now with her face in Marie’s cunt and Jenny sucking on his cock. Victoria continued doing all the work and was quickly finished, so she set up the screen. The couple relaxed in the sofa next to each other with Jenny and Amanda working hard between their legs. Victoria showed them a range of suits and outfits in the latest style. Alex let Marie pick out everything, as he had never been one for fashion.

Once all had been chosen they made to leave but not before Alex gave instructions to Jenny and Amanda. “You are lovers now and care for each other deeply. You will both break off any boyfriends explaining you’ve come out and are moving in together. This should be done tonight, so you can move into whoever’s apartment is more preferable. Victoria will give you both tomorrow off with full pay.” He handed the Marie’s card. “Once this is all done you will ring this number and if I’m not there leave you number and address.”

“They should make good playmates. I’d love to see the looks on their partners faces though, they’re in for a shock.”

“I know but there was no way I was going to let those two escape, Amanda gives such a good blowjob.”

They entered the lift to find the girl trying to adjust her uniform into a more comfortable position around her enlarged assets. Alex ignored her, but as they got out she followed seemingly of her on violation. Marie looked over to Alex but he merely grinned and winked so she just shrugged. At the car Alex opened the passenger door and she climbed into the back.

“Will your parents be in?”

“Yes.” Replied the girl

“Good direct Marie to your house.”

The girl directed Marie through the town till they arrived at a house in a small cul-de-sac. Alex turned round to look at her. “What’s your name?”

Her eyes downcast she replied softly “Claire.”

“Right Claire I have now given you the power of suggestion, I want you to go into your house and tell your family your going to stay with friends for a while. You will make them believe that the change to your figure is perfectly natural and that they are not worry, you will be in regular contact. Which you will be.”

“Ok.” Alex let her out of the car and she went into her home.

“That’s a little harsh isn’t it?”

“Don’t worry. I looked at her memories while going down in the lift. Her family aren’t what you call the most caring, her father traffics drugs and her mother is an addict who only cares where the next fix is. She was working at your tailors to earn enough to run away. I’m just giving her another option.

“Really. Then why the compulsion to come with us and to set up her parents so no one will miss her?”

“All that finished the moment she carried out the last instructions. Now she has complete freedom of choice. She still has the power so she can either override the commands I told to give and change her parents to how she wants them or come with us. Speak of the devil.”

Claire come out of the house a large holdall on her shoulder and walked over to the car. “I think I don’t have to but could I come with you please?”

Alex got out and she climbed into the back once more and the three headed to Marie’s.