The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Introductory Comments and Inspirations:

This story was inspired by BedHead’s stories (The Sonoran Institue and Spiraling into the Black Hole) and zorkmeister’s stories,(Voided and Ventured. Thank you both. Thanks again to xorkmeister who’s editing made my story a lot better.

The Hive

Prolog

The Devians weren’t the first race humans had encountered since settling the stars. Nor were they the first ones Humans had fought a war against. However, the Devians were the first race humans were losing to. Normally, if humans didn’t win, the wars would settle into a stalemate with neutral zones keeping the two sides apart. Not this time. The Devians continued to advance no matter how hard humanity fought. Nor were the humans alone; other lifeforms, both allied and enemy, were losing to the Devians well.

Experts would say that fighting a multi-front war is folly. The Devians were not only proving them wrong but were growing stronger with each ship captured and every planet conquered. Those not killed by the Devians appeared to eagerly join them. Despite their best efforts, top doctors and scientists had no idea why. The only clue was a telltale circular scar in the middle of their forehead about the size of an old Earth fifty-cent pierce, and identical circular scars about a centimeter in size at the temples. No one knew the meaning of the scars, nor could they find anything below them. There were plenty of guesses but nobody really knew. They only thing they knew for sure was that once a person joined the Hive, there was no way to free them.

People were understandably terrified. Every available ship was trying to carry as many refugees escaping from invaded planets as possible.

Those that couldn’t be evacuated were doomed.

Part 1

Unlike the big, slow lumbering bulk cargo carriers, The Nebula’s Gift, a light cargo cruiser, was small, sleek and fast. It normally carried cargo that was too small for the larger ships to places those ships couldn’t go. Right now, half her cargo holds were filled with rations, and supplies, while the other half contained hastily installed bunks filled with refugees fleeing the planet Bespin. The entire ship was filled beyond capacity; even the shuttles were being used as quarters and not even the Captain was exempt as he was hot bunking with the First Officer.

Flight Officier Samantha Hancock was one of those fortunate enough to share their berth with their loved ones and she was immensely greatful for that. Her sister Sarah and her long time partner Cassie Nicholls were among the last of the refugees loaded on the last shuttle to escape Cloud City before it was overrun by the Devians and their minions. She also felt immensely guilty at being happy while so many others had been left behind. The sight of so many trying to get onto the shuttle while others fought to give them that chance still gave her nightmares. She was having one of those nightmares when she was violently thrown from her bunk as alarms began screaming. Confused, she kicked the twisted covers off and grabbed her clothes.

“Sam what is it? What’s going on?” Cassie hurriedly asked, as she too began to dress.

Samantha started to reply but was cut off by a ship wide anouncement. “Battle stations! Battle Stations! All hands to your posts! This is no drill! Unknown ship closing from the port stern! Battle Stations. All available personnel prepare to repel boarders.”

With that announcement Samantha’s blood went cold. She could see the same fear in her lover’s eyes.

Sarah looked down at her from the top bunk, her eyes filled with anxiety also. “They aren’t...” her voice trailed off.

Samantha put on a brave face. “Probabably pirates. Nobody uses these shipping lanes but them. Don’t worry.” she told them with a fake smile, before putting on her holster, checking that her pistol was fully charged, and slipping into her flight jacket.

As she opened the door she could hear Nebula’s Gift’s defensive weapons firing and screams from scared passengers.

Hesitating, she turned back to her lover and sister; “Lock the door and stay here,” she urged. “Remember the signal?”

Both women nodded in agreement, before she gave Cassie a kiss and waved reassuringly to her sister.

“Come back to me,” Cassie told her.

Samantha smiled, injecting confidence into her voice. “Always.”

Next she shut the door and waited until she heard the locks clang into place, before hurrying towards the flight deck.

* * *

Panicking passengers clogged her route to flight operations, slowing her progress. Suddenly the ship shook from an explosion but she managed to stay on her feet and keep running. More alarms began wailing.

“Hull breach in Shuttle Bay One!” the speakers blared. “Hull breach in Shuttle Bay One!”

At that she roughly shoved her way past a passenger and hurried onwards.

As she entered operations she raised her hands just in time to catch a laser proof vest thrown to her by Steve Regal, her chief shuttle pilot.

“Put it on,” he urged as she began struggling into the bulky protective vest. Regal was busy checking the charge on a laser rifle he’d pulled out of the recently installed gun locker.

Beyond, his copilot and navigator were shooting their laser rifles out of the hatch into the flight bay.

“Pirates?” she asked him, hopefully.

He shook his head. “Hive.”

Samantha’s blood went cold. Then Steve pulled a gas mask on and joined the others. Face pale at the news, Samantha followed his example and put on a gas mask of her own. Then she took two rifles out of the locker and stood by to hand them over when the power charges on the ones they were firing ran out.

* * *

It’d been close to thirty minutes, but they were managing to hold off the invaders. The unauthorized addition of the weapons locker and charging station, along with added venting and changing access to the Flight Control Center was helping them. They were getting ready to fight off another wave when Nebula’s Gift’s Communication’s Officer Rebecca Vangelis came in the other door.

After giving the password, Samantha let her in.

Rebecca was dishevelled but otherwise looked okay. “Comms are out. How’s things here?” she asked.

“We’re doing okay,” Samantha replied firmly. “How’s everyone else?”

Rebecca shook her head. “They’ve gotten into the Hold but the rest of the ship is holding on.”

Samantha closed her eyes in pain. She knew there was no hope for the unfortunate people there. When she opened them again Rebecca was looking at her calmly.

“Carry on here. I’ll let the Captain know how you’re doing,” the Comms officer simply said.

Samantha nodded and exchanged Steve’s empty laser rifle for a loaded one.

She was settling the butt of the empty rifle into the charging cradle when she heard the high pitched whine of a stunner charging up.

Whirling around, fumbling for her laser pistol when she was hit by a stun blast. As her pistol fell from her grasp and she sank to her knees she saw Rebecca standing over her, a stunner in her hand.

“Why...?” she gasped weakly, her legs like jelly before slumping to the deck, unconscious.

* * *

Samantha groaned. Her head swam. A voice spoke somewhere nearby.

“She’s coming around, Director.”

“Very good,” another voice replied. “Begin the preparations.”

Samantha opened her eyes and gasped. Looking down on her was a Devian, with white hair. The most shocking thing was her pupils were vertical, not round. Samantha tried to move, to get away, but she was firmly strapped down onto a gurney.

“Welcome back,” the Devian smirked. “Don’t try to struggle. You are quite secure.”

Samantha stared up at the alien woman as the fear built within, the Devian’s dark purple irises peering at her.

“I must compliment you on your spirited defense of your ship,” the Devian called the Director remarked without sarcasm. “You and your companions were the last holdouts. Rebecca did not realize that you had modified the Flight Control area and it’s approach from the Flight Deck. And all without authorization,” the Director smiled wryly. “Very naughty of you.”

“Whose idea were the modifications?” the purple eyed woman questioned.

Samantha simply grunted in reply.

The Director’s smile grew. “It’s okay. We already know it was yours. I interviewed your companions earlier.”

At Samantha’s alarmed look, the Devian continued. “Don’t worry. They’re all quite alive and well. You’ll see them again soon after Questioning and then Implantation.”

“What?” Samantha stammered shakily.

The Director just smiled wickedly, making Samantha shiver in response.

“But first, I suppose you’re wondering how we found your ship?” the Devian continued.

Samantha managed a jerky nod. “Yes,” she said testing the strap holding her arms down. “No one knew”

The Director made a motion and a familiar figure walked into Samantha’s line of vision.

Rebecca smiled at her happily.

Suddenly she remembered. Rebecca stunning her before she blacked out. A flood of emotions raced through her at this revelation.

“Why...???” she asked desperately.

“Why?” Samantha yelled. “We’re your shipmates! We’re your friends!” she exclaimed in confusion while jerking at her bonds, wishing she could get her hands on the traitor.

Rebecca simply shrugged.

“I did it because I was told to,” the Communications Officer responded.

“Told to!” Samantha spat angrily. “You mean you sold us out! How much did the Devians pay you?”

“Nothing,” Rebecca smiled, pausing slightly before continuing.

“I am Hive.”

Shocked, Samantha struggled to understand.

“What?!” she replied, confused. “How?! You couldn’t have been captured. There wasn’t enough time.”

“Oh but I was captured.” Rebecca smiled. “I just wasn’t captured on the ship. Remember that salon I’ve been suggesting you try? It’s owned and operated by the Devians. In secret, of course.”

“I was Hived there,” Rebecca announced proudly.

Shaking her head Samantha went on, still trying to comprehend what she was being told.

“That’s not possible. You don’t have a scar.”

At this, the Director handed handed Rebecca a wipe. Taking it, Rebecca simply smiled once more and rubbed it over her forhead.

When she lowered the wipe Samantha could see a telltale circular scar in the middle of Rebecca’s forehead.

“The Devians have excellent makeup,” Rebecca stated simply.

Samantha gasped, realization dawning, “Oh my God! Then that means...”

“You never had a chance,” the Director interjected. “We’ve known your escape plans for months now.”

Tears began to form in Samantha’s eyes.

“We’ve lost,” she said dejectedly.

“Yes,” the Director replied firmly. “Yes, you have.”

“Don’t worry, Sam.” Rebecca soothed. “Being a part of the Hive is wonderful. You’ll see.”

Deciding that the interview was at an end, the Director looked away and issued her instructions to her Hived assistant.

“Take her be wrapped,” the alien woman snapped, “and then to Questioning.”

Rebecca stiffened to attention.

“Yes, Director,” the Hived woman responded eagerly.

Kneeling, Rebecca unlocked the wheels on her gurney before the Hive slave began to push her out of the room.

* * *

Part 2

Rebecca wheeled Samantha down the hall into another room with three nurses.

Alien vertical eyes stared at her.

Samantha wriggled in her bonds, while begging, “Please don’t do this!”

“Don’t worry,” one nurse informed her. “You’ll be just fine after you’ve joined the Hive.”

There was a sharp sting as the nurse injected her with some sort of drug. A few moments later Samantha couldn’t move or speak.

Afterwards, her clothes were quickly stripped away before they moved her unresisting body to place her on another gurney with a mesh like material on it.

Samantha winced internally as a Devian nurse inserted a catheter and a butt plug into her.

As the same time, another nurse was placing electrodes at various places on Samantha’s body while the third nurse pulled her hair back and tied it into a tight bun before what looked like electrode connections were fixed on to her head.

Once the electrodes were in place, the first two nurses wrapped the mesh around her body several times, covering her from shoulders to toes. The third wrapped her head in the same mesh. Then she swabbed Samantha’s neck, sterilizing the skin before inserting a needle into the vein.

Once a port had been installed in her neck, the third nurse gathered the tubes and wires together. As she did that the first nurse slid her arm under Samantha’s knees and lifted her legs. The second nurse then slid a bag made of a silvery material over her feet and up her legs. They continued to work the silvery bag up Samantha’s body until it covered her shoulders.

Then they sealed it.

The third nurse then connected a hose to the bag and pushed a button on a computer. A hiss filled the room as the bag contracted around her, stopping just short of making it difficult to breathe. Even if the drugs were to wear off, she was effectively immobilized, trapped inside the bag.

A second hiss then filled the room as the bag around her head contracted, framing her face.

While all this was going on, Samantha kept asking, “What are you doing? What’s going to happen next?” as well as pleading for them to stop.

But the words never made it to her lips.

Thanks to the drugs, she remained silent, the words trapped in her head.

The first nurse leaned over her and put a couple drops in her eyes. Samantha was actually grateful for that since she wasn’t able to blink and her eyes were dry and burning.

The Devian nurse loomed over her. “There we go,” the alien woman smirked. “You look lovely and you’re all ready for the Questioner now.”

The nurse then turned and called, “Rebecca...”

Rebecca stepped into Samantha’s vision, “Yes, Nurse?”

“You may take our guest to Questioning now.”

“Yes, Nurse.” Rebecca replied and began to push Samantha’s gurney out of the room.

* * *

A short time later, Samantha was wheeled into another room, and parked next to a bank of machines. After locking the wheels, Rebecca raised the back of the gurney to a sitting position. As she was sat up, Samantha saw another white haired, purple irised Devian.

The woman looked at Samantha. “I am the Questioner,” she simply said. “You will tell me everything.”

“Fat chance of that!” thought Samantha determinedly. “I’ll never tell you anything. Not that your drugs would let me,” she added to herself with a mental chuckle.

Unnoticed by Samantha, Rebecca had picked up the end of the cable that was attached to the electrodes and plugged it into a device above her head. As she did that, the Questioner approached Samantha with a syringe of purple liquid.

“Wait! What is that stuff?” Samantha’s mind cried out desperately.

“Don’t do that!” she screamed to herself in silence as the Questioner injected the liquid into her venous port.

The Questioner then returned to her desk and adjusted her computer screen before pushing a button. As she did, a buzzing started above Samantha as her head began to swim and her vision took on a reddish tinge.

“Now,” the Questioner began, “tell me about your preparations for our boarding.”

“No way!” Samantha replied in her mind but she couldn’t help thinking about it.

Unknown to her, as Samantha responded to the alien interrogation, her thoughts were projected upon a monitor above her head. Question after question was asked. Each time Samantha remained silent but her thoughts were revealed on the screen.

Finally, the Questioner smiled.

“Very good, my dear,” the Devian soothed. “We will talk again later. There is much of interest in your mind but first, you will visit the Implanter.”

“You may take her now,” the Questioner instructed Rebecca.

“Yes, Questioner,” the Hived woman replied eagerly before unplugging Samantha from the machine.

Samantha felt exhausted but was glad her head was no longer swimming.

Rebecca wheeled her, still sitting upright, out into the hall and down the corridor to another room.

Another Devian greeted her as she was wheeled inside.

“Welcome to Implantation. I am the Implanter,” the purple eyed alien introduced herself. “When you leave here you will be a part of the Hive.”

“NO!!!” Samantha screamed silently in her mind, “Not that!”

Continuing on as if she hadn’t heard Samantha’s scream, which she hadn’t, the Implanter turned to the Hived woman who had accompanied her throughout.

“Rebecca, you may proceed to observation for your reward,” the Devian indulged. “You are fortunate to be allowed to watch the implantation. Few are allowed to do so.”

The former Communications Officer smiled and nodded her head. “Yes, Implanter,” she breathed.

Just before leaving, Rebecca leaned down and kissed Samantha’s cheek. “The next time we meet, you’ll be one of us,” she said tenderly before straightening up and leaving.

As Rebecca left, the Implanter looked at Samantha. “You too will be allowed to watch the Implantation,” she smirked before turning to a couple of alien nurses. “Prepare her,” she ordered.

“Yes, Implanter,” the assistants replied in unison.

The alien women moved the gurney to what appeared to be an open cocoon coming out of the wall. As she was wheeled closer, Samantha could see the imprint of a humanoid form in it, with the feet pointed towards the wall.

The Devian nurses adjusted the gurney so that Samantha was lying down again, before lifting her off the trolley and settling her into the imprinted form. One nurse hooked the hoses and cables of Samantha’s bag into ports on the cocoon. The other lifted and closed a lid over Samantha’s body, leaving her face free. When the lid was latched, Samantha heard a hiss and felt further pressure against her body as the form swelled to press against her.

If she’d been capable of moving before, she couldn’t now.

As the cocoon began to hum, Samantha grew cold.

One of the nurses approached, smiling mirthlessly. “I know you’re scared but don’t worry,” she said, putting more drops into Samantha’s eyes. “You’ll feel so much better once you’ve been implanted and become a part of the Hive.”

Then the Devian medic pushed a button out Samantha’s sight.

With that, a panel in the wall, at Samantha’s feet opened. The room filled with purple light.

Slowly, Samantha’s cocoon began to retract into the wall, taking her deeper inside this strange apparatus.

Her vision went purple as her head entered, blinding her.

* * *

When she could see again, Samantha found herself in another room. The cocoon she was trapped within was upright now.

From what little she could see, it looked like she was in some kind of assembly line filled with cocooned people jist like her.

Suddenly the cocoon in front of her rotated 90 degrees to face her.

Samantha mentally screamed as her sister face came into view.

Fear filled Sarah’s eyes.

She felt the same terror coursing through her. Hard as they both tried, neither of them could move or say anything.

Terrified Samantha watched as a multi-armed ball lowered down from the ceiling and stopped in front of Sarah, just above her head.

Her sister’s forehead was illuminated by several small spotlights on the ball. Slowly, one of the thin mechanical arms lowered and sprayed Sarah’s head with something before raising back up.

Another arm descended. This moved forward to press something circular against Sarah’s forehead.

Then an attachment on the side of the arm pressed against Sarah’s head and began to spin.

The arm then lifted away. If she could, Samantha would have screamed at the sight of the circular hole in the flesh over Sarah’s forehead.

The ball rotated again and another arm descended. Sarah’s face glowed green as the arm fired a laser beam towards her skull. Samantha could see the smoke rising from her sister’s forehead as the beam burned the bone away.

The fear in her sister’s eyes had turned to sheer terror.

When the laser arm moved, Samantha would have wretched if she could have at the sight of Sarah’s brain now visible through the hole burned through her skull.

Another arm lowered and some kind of probe was carefully inserted into Sarah’s brain.

A few moments later two more arms were lowered from the ceiling and something was sprayed on to Sarah’s temples. After that, a laser quickly flashed on both sides of Sarah’s head.

Temporarily blinded, Samantha missed some kind of wires being inserted into her sister’s temples.

When she could see again, the mechanical arms at the side of Sarah’s head had lifted up and the probe in the middle of Sarah’s forehead was withdrawing. This time the arm lifted up to pull something out of a compartment before carefully positioning it before the hole in Sarah’s forehead. It like some kind of metalic hairy ball.

It was the implant.

“No! No, no, no , no!” Samantha screamed in horrified silence.

“Stop! Please, stop!” she yelled to herself as the probe pushed the metalic ball through the hole and into her sister’s brain. “Don’t do this! No!!!”

The probe withdrew and was replaced with another arm ending in multiple smaller arms. These were inserted into the hole in Sarah’s forehead where it seemed to make multiple adjustments.

Once more, Samantha cried and screamed internally as she visibly saw the light in her sister’s eyes grow dim. The light faded more and more as the machines set to work.

Then it was gone.

Its work done the multi-armed probes withdrew.

Where they’d recently been so full of fear, her sister’s eyes were now blank and lifeless.

The arms rotated again and the new arm pressed something against Sarah’s forehead. When it lifted away, a circular metal patch covered the hole in her skull. The flap of skin was replaced next followed by another spray arm. After spraying Sarah’s forehead the arm with drew and the entire mechanism raised back up.

Samantha sobbed at the sight of her sister’s lifeless eyes and the circular scar in her forehead.

Her sister’s cocoon then rotated another 90 degrees to the right and continued along the track. Another cocoon took its place.

Samantha’s breaking heart shattered as she mentally screamed as she saw her lover’s fear filled eyes.

“NO! NO! PLEASE STOP!” she screamed within her mind, over and over again as she was forced to watch Cassie undergo the implantation procedure. Samantha tried as hard as she could to do something, anything that would stop it. But she was trapped. She couldn’t move. She couldn’t even cry as the light in Cassie’s eyes faded, just like Sarah’s.

Finished, the arms rose up as Cassie’s cocoon rotated and moved out of the way for the next one.

This time Samantha’s cocoon rotated as well and began to move on its journey towards the implantation device.

Even though her eyes were stuck open Samantha was so distraught that she wasn’t able to pay any attention to what was happening. Suddenly there was a bright light in front of her followed by a shadow that passed through the light. The cool spray against her forehead shook her out of her grief and back to awareness.

“What the...?” she staggered as a second shadow passed through the light and pressed against her forehead. Then she felt something sharp begin to bite into her flesh. Awareness rushed through her and she screamed mentally as she realized that the implantation device was slicing a hole in her forehead.

“No, no, no!” she cried unheard. “Stop! Please, stop!” as the laser began to burn a hole through her skull.

Samantha wanted to throw up as the smell reached her nose. Panic consumed her. She wanted to run screaming from the room.

But she could do neither.

Another arm began to slowly slide a probe into her brain.

“No!!!!!” Samantha’s mind recoiled, unheard. “Noooooo... get that thing out of my head!”

Even if she could move though, at this point she was terrified of doing so.

Then she felt a cool spray on her temples followed by a warm sensation as green light filled her peripheral vision.

“Stop! Please stop!”

Even if the machine could have heard her it wouldn’t have stopped. Tears flowed down her cheeks as Samantha felt something sliding into her brain from the sides.

After what felt like an eternity, the arm removed the probe from her brain.

But Samantha’s relief was brief as, horrified, she saw another arm approaching her holding the hairy metal sphere.

If she could have her eyes would have crossed as she followed the implant as it disappeared from view and began to slide through the hole in her skull and into her brain.

“Ohmygod!” she chanted, hyperventilating with terror, still not able to believe what was being done to her

“Ohmygod! Ohmygod!!!!!!!!”

The arm withdrew, leaving the implant embedded in her brain.

Another arm moved forward and began to enter her head.

“Don’t do this!” Samantha screeched to herself in terrified horror. “Please! NOOO!!!”

Samantha could feel herself slipping away as the tiny arms made adjustments, inserting the implant between herself and her body.

She was being Hived.

“No!”

“Stop!”

“Please...”

“...don’t...”

Just like her sister and her lover, the light faded from her eyes with the completion of her implantation and enslavement to the Hive.

She watched, now uncaring as the metal plate was lowered and fitted to her skull and then the patch of flesh replaced over her forhead.

Their job completed, the implantation devices raised back into the ceiling.

Samantha’s cocoon turned and slid out of the way for another. Her cocoon went through a doorway filled with purple light. When she could see again, she was looking up at ceiling lights. At least she vaguely thought she was looking up. Not that she had an opinion either way. She wasn’t even sure if she should have one or not. Mostly, she felt numb and disconnected, As if someone had left the vid on and she didn’t know what the plot was or care.

The Implanter appeared above Samantha and held something over her head. She looked at its display and spoke to a pair of nurses nearby.

“Implantation complete and working properly,” she informed her assistants. “You may unwrap her now.”

As the nurses began the process of removing Samantha from the cocoon, the Implanter turned to Rebecca. “Did you enjoy watching her implantation?”

“Oh yes, Implanter! Very much!” Rebecca gushed happily.

The Implanter smiled. “Good,” the alien soothed. “You’re welcome. Thank you for helping to acquire new drones for the Hive.” Indicating Samantha, she continued, “This one won’t be finished for a while. You may pick her up for your enjoyment later this evening.”

Rebecca beamed excitedly, “Yes, Implanter! Thank you!”

“Until then, do you have any plans?”

Rebecca shook her head. “No, Implanter?”

“I would enjoy your company for the next few hours. Please await my arrival in my office. I’ll be along in a few minutes.”

Grinning, Rebecca snapped to attention. “Yes, Implanter. With pleasure!” and at the Devian’s nod, the Hived woman quickly left the room.

Turning back to Samantha, the Implanter watched as the nurses finished unwrapping Samantha and laid her naked on the examination table. The Implanter walked over and looked down at her. After consulting her scanner again, she gave Samantha an instruction.

“Drone, sit up facing me.”

Without any input from her, Samantha’s body rolled to her right, swung her legs off the table and pushed herself up until she was sitting facing the director.

“What is your designation?”

Before Samantha wonder what that meant, her voice replied in a flat, monotone. “This drone is designated Samantha Marie Hancock.”

“Very good,” the Devian praised. “And whom do you serve?”

Again, Samantha heard her voice reply, “This drone serves the Hive.”

“Why?”

“This drone is Hive.”

“Excellent. Follow me to downloading.”

Samantha’s body slid off the table and onto her feet. As she mentally wondered why she did that, her body followed the Implanter across the hall to Downloading. Samantha briefly questioned if she should be concerned about being naked or not, or whether or not she should care?

In the room, they passed lines of naked men and women, including her sister and lover, who seemed to be plugged into the chairs they occupied. Samantha wasn’t sure if she should be alarmed by the wires coming from their temples, nipples, and genitals. Or to be worried about why she wasn’t sure if she should be alarmed or not? It was confusing.

It was much easier just to do what she was told.

Stopping at a vacant chair another Devian came over.

“Thank you Implanter,” the new alien smiled as the Implanter simply nodded and left.

The Devian looked at Samantha. “I am the Downloader”, she announced before handing her a bottle.

“Lube your vagina and anus,” the Downloader ordered.

Samantha wasn’t sure if she should be offended or not but her body did as instructed, lubricating herself as ordered before the Downloader told her to sit in the chair.

Once again, Samantha’s body did as she was told, spreading her legs wide to sit in the oddly shaped chair. Her face showed no sign of discomfort as her anus was stretched with the insertion of a probe.

Outwardly, her expression remained blank and expressionless.

Samantha briefly wondered if she should be upset again but was distracted by a second probe being inserted into her vagina. After that, a clip was fitted over her clitoral hood to snugly grip her clitoris. Similar clips were attached to her nipples.

Then the Downloader put two fingers to Samantha’s right temple and gently spread them, opening the hole in her skin to insert a cable into the port installed there.

Not that Samantha was aware of that.

The same process was repeated at her left temple.

Wiring completed, the Devian smiled and pressed the activation key that would begin downloading and uploading information both into and from Samantha’s brain.

Samantha jolted as the Downloader hit the activation key.

Her vision went black and her hearing ceased. Then her vision was gradually replaced with a wild pattern of colors that made it look as if she was watching a video of an old analog TV with really bad reception. At the same time, the sounds of ancient modem noise filled her head. Then chaos of color and sounds was replaced by images and sounds from her memory.

And then of those that weren’t hers.

Her emotions and feelings were being explored during this process.

To Samantha it felt like she was being drained and filled at the same time. Memories and emotions that were wrong led to pain. Memories and emotions that were right led to pleasure.

Soon there was more and more pleasure as the negativity vanished forever.

Gradually, she began to feel as if she were waking from a fog. As she did, she felt more connected to her body and the pleasure it was feeling. It felt good. Really good but as much as she wanted it, release wouldn’t come. Then she began to hear or think a voice that wasn’t hers.

“Who are you?” the voice asked.

“Samantha Hancock” she replied and felt alarmed as the pleasure ceased. “Please don’t stop!”

“Who are you?” the voice repeated.

“Samantha?” she searched her memories. “Um...”

She knew she was Samantha Marie Hancock but that wasn’t quite right.

Eventually, she discovered the answer in a part of her mind she didn’t remember.

“I am Hive?” she thought tentatively, then gasped as the pleasure returned.

“Who are you?” the voice asked again.

“I am Hive,” she said aloud, more certain of her answer now.

Again, and again the voice asked until Samantha was crying out with pleasure.

“I am Hive! I am Hive!!!”

She was briefly confused when the voice changed its question. “Whom do you serve?”

Fortunately, her newly programmed mind quickly found the answer.

“I serve the Hive!” she declared, her answer met with more pleasure.

When the voice changed questions again, she was ready.

“How do you serve the Hive?”

“Any way I can!”

“Why?”

Her answer was immediate and felt completely natural and true. “Because, I am Hive!”

Then she screamed as she was pushed over the peak of pleasure and into the most intense climax of her life.

* * *

When she opened her eyes, Samantha saw the Downloader looking down at her smiling. “How do you feel?” the Devian asked?

“I feel much better now that I am Hive, Downloader. Thank you.”

Samantha briefly wondered why she said that but she knew it to be true. Basic control over the host was completed by the implant but now that the downloading was complete, Samantha’s brain had been reprogrammed. Soon, she would be a fully integrated member of the Hive.

“Excellent. Let’s get you disconnected. Then you can get cleaned up before reporting to meeting room two.”

“Yes, Downloader.” Samantha replied.

She felt a moment of loss as the two cables plugged into her head were removed. As the Downloader removed the clips from her nipples, causing them to throb with pleasure, she gasped loudly, before moaning as the clip was removed from her clit. She shuddered and gasped again as the vibrating dildo was removed from her pussy. Finally, the anal probe was withdrawn.

Vibrating with pleasure, she took the Downloader’s hand and allowed herself to be helped up.

The Downloader pointed to a door at the other end of the room. “Showers are that way. The meeting room is on the other side across the hall. Off you go now,” the Devian ordered with a gentle shove.

“Yes, ma’am,” Samantha replied and wobbily made her way across the room, paying no attention to the other women and men being Hived, and went into the communal showers. Stepping into an empty shower area, the water turned on automatically. She sighed with enjoyment as water ran over her body, relieving her tired, sore muscles, before reaching out to get soap from the dispenser. She didn’t question why the temperature was just right or how she knew about the soap dispenser. It just was. She also didn’t care that she was naked among a bunch of strangers, including men. Something she ordinarily would have been upset about but now it was okay.

They were all Hive.

Finished with her shower, Samantha entered the drying chamber. When she was dried, she brushed out her hair, smiling into the mirror that showed the circular scar in her forehead. Putting the hairbrush back in its compartment she left the shower room to go to the meeting hall as instructed.

Any lingering idea about being embarrassed about walking down a strange hallway to a meeting room, completely naked was absent.

She’d been told to go, so she went.

Upon entering Meeting Room Two, she was encountered another shock.

A familiar voice, one she didn’t think she’d ever hear again, called out her name.

“Sarah!” she exclaimed, completely surprised and confused but very happy to see her sister. She was so surprised that the fact they were nude didn’t even register. Samantha rocked back on her heels as Sarah hugged her, but she quickly embraced her just as tightly.

Eventually she pulled back enough to cup Sarah’s face in her hands.

“I thought I’d never see you again,” she whispered to her sister, with tears in her eyes. But that thought sparked others.

“Wait. Why aren’t you a zombie?” Samantha puzzled. “They made me watch...”

Sarah frowned. “I know. I could see you while I was implanted.”

“The implant doesn’t zombify us,” her sister told her, “it integrates us into the Hive. They just had to turn us off while the connections were being made,” Sarah explained with a grin before reaching up to tap the center of Samantha’s forehead.

“Now, we are Hive.”

Samantha smiled happily in return. “We are Hive.”

Then she looked around. “Where’s Cassie?”

“She’s with the Director right now,” Sarah smiled delightedly. “The Director is making her feel so good! Feel her.”

“Feel her?” Samantha questioned that for a second, then gasped as a wave of pleasure raced through her. Pleasure that wasn’t her own. Thanks to her implant, she could feel what Cassie was experiencing and she was feeling a lot of pleasure from the Director fucking her with a strap-on. Then she felt Cassie’s surprise, joy, and love, at feeling Samantha’s connection.

With tears in her eyes, Samantha replied happily to her sister. “Yes. I feel her.”

Sarah ran a fingertip over Samantha’s implant scar. “We are Hive. We are one.”

Samantha shivered at the caress but instead of being outraged at what had happened to them, she was grateful for it.

She repeated with awe in her voice. “We are Hive. We are one.”

“And I love you too,” Samantha added, returning her sister’s emotions.

The sisters embraced again.

Their embrace was interrupted by the door opening as Rebecca walked in.

“Hi, you two,” the woman who had betrayed them said, placing the bundles she carried on a table.

“Rebecca, I’m sorry for what I said before,” Samantha apologised. “Thank you for betraying us.”

“You’re very welcome,” Rebecca grinned, “You can thank me properly later. The Director granted me you two for tonight as a reward.”

“I’ve been waiting to do this for a while,” Rebecca smirked gleefully.

Samantha gasped feeling the connection to Rebecca. She could feel Rebecca’s pleasure at her being Hived and her anticipation for the events she had planned. She also felt Sarah’s surprise at Rebecca’s thoughts and gasped at her sister’s response.

“Sarah!” she teased, smiling at her. “You naughty girl.”

Then Samantha grinned. “That does sound like fun.”

She could also feel Cassie’s agreement and climax, as well as the Director’s. Shivering at the arousal and pleasure, she announced; “I love being Hived.”

Rebecca and Sarah smiled back in complete agreement.

“First your orientation video,” Rebecca announced. “Then we’ll head to the cafeteria for dinner. Cassie will meet us there.”

“Then we’ll go back to my quarters, for dessert,” Rebecca added with a wicked gleam in her eyes.

Samantha and Sarah shivered in anticipation, seeing Rebecca’s thoughts and feeling Cassie’s response.

After Samantha learned about her implant and being Hived, Rebecca led the two sisters on a leash, and dressed in identical bondage outfits, into the hallway.

They loved being Hived.