The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

mc, mf, fd

synopsis: The story of Samson and Delilah is not what you think it is.

((Author’s note: A few months ago, Me-chan suggested I wrote my own spin on the story of Samson and Delilah. I couldn’t do it at the time but saved the idea for a better occasion that now has come. Please enjoy.))

The “Holy Fuck!” Bible — Samson and The Lilac

(By S.B.)

Of all the real stories of forbidden desires that have been lost to Time or—worse!—turned into pale imitations of themselves, there’s one that’s been dying to be told again, and now finds its way to you. It is the tale of a man and his faith, a woman and her treachery, and the ropes destined to bound them in the ways of mindless devotion. You will not find it in any other Book and reading it may seal your fate as well. If you are willing to embrace the inevitable, do so now.

His name was Samson. Nazarite. Warrior. He possessed the strength of a thousand regular men, perhaps more. He was fierce and loyal to the extreme unless the extreme turned against him for, amidst all the tales of bravery and unrivaled determination, there were also whispered innuendos of how the women in his life often met pitiful ends if he was not satisfied. Like all rumors, no concrete evidence existed to substantiate them and, what little action transpired to make them come to life, could easily be forgotten via a strategic bribe.

Samson was loved and feared by both friends and enemies alike. You didn’t want to meet this burly giant with scruffy beard and more hair than an abominable creature from foreign lands no matter how much you believed otherwise. Doing so on a day when his thoughts were clouded by blood and sex could be very well be the last thing you did. During such times, his confusion knew no limits and neither did his fury.

However, every rule has an exception and while some are straight lines, others thrive in curves. A unique soul existed that could appease his most troubled affairs. Delilah was her birth name, The Lilac her most beautiful fantasy. What she was and what she did varied depending on the one you asked. For some, she healed the vagaries of the mind with soft, angelic words; for others, she was an emissary of the depravities of the flesh. The alias stemmed from both the unnatural color of her eyes and the sweet fragrance of her kiss. The prostitute that never was was highly revered by her numerous patrons, especially those Samson despised the most.

The rulers of the Philistines came to her one Sabbath evening, coin purses unfolding from their dark robes. “Find out the source of his strength so we can bind him and bend him to our will and each one of us will give you eleven hundred shekels of silver,” they said. Delilah shook her head, but The Lilac nodded in agreement. A future beyond the Valley of Sorek was too great of a temptation to pass by and there would always be other men in the world. He loved her obsessively. She tolerated him at best.

And so it came to be that, during one of his visits where his clothes reeked of manure and his mouth was tainted by crimson spirits, he made the same demand as always while she made changes to the script. She sat naked by a crackling fire, coral copper hair falling over her breasts. He could see the outline of her nipples between the strands of hair. They weren’t pink. They certainly weren’t virginal. Tangerine tips protruded from undulating dunes of flesh. When everything was a desert, the oasis of pure femininity shone brighter.

“Entertain me, woman. I want your filthy tongue devouring my cock and I want it now!”

“Always the charmer...” She yawped. “Is that really a noble intent for one who claims to be a Judge and worshiper of God, son of Manoah?”

“Nobility and vice have no meaning when I wish to be served. You would do well to remember that.”

“If your vows only matter when you’re not in my chambers, then what good are you?”

“Are you refusing me tonight, Delilah?”

“This and any other night where you ask everything of me without giving me anything in return.” She feigned disdain. “If you love my charms as much as you claim, why do you insist on keeping secrets from me?”

“What nonsense are you blabbing about?” He grumbled, tossing the wine cup into the fire. “What secrets?”

“The ones that matter. The ones that spell ‘trust’. I want to give you more than fleeting pleasures, but you need to be open to it. I want you vulnerable, ready to embrace true passion. Tell me the secret of your great strength and how you can be tied up and subdued so I can take you there.”

“A new game, Delilah?” His feverish eyes queried. “How long has it been since we played by your rules?”

“Too long, Samson.” She crawled to him and massaged his piliferous chest. “Tell me what I want and I’ll give you what you need.”

“Very well. If anyone ties me with seven fresh bowstrings that have not been dried, then I’ll become as weak as any other man. Happy now?”

“You have no idea...” She cooed before eating him whole. “Come back tomorrow for another round.”

And the following day, before Samson returned, the rulers of the Philistines brought her what she wanted. A group of foot soldiers stayed behind, hiding in plain sight. When Samson stormed in, cock burning with lust yet again, The Lilac greeted him with a mischievous smile.

“Ready to be tied?”

“Only if you let me do the same when you’re done.”

“You have yourself a deal.”

And so she tied him vigorously, a prison as strong as her money lust. And when his foes grew restless in the bedroom, she cried:

“Samson, the Philistines are upon you! Oh, dear God, what will you do?”

“This.” He snapped the bowstrings as easily as a piece of string snaps when it comes close to a flame. The men also snapped, broken bones tossed to the side. They would make fine clubs to use in the future. “How dare you try to make a fool out of me, Delilah?”

“It was you who did that by lying to my face!” She spat. “It is obvious your word means nothing. Do not dishonor me again. You are no longer welcome here.”

“Now, now... let’s not be hasty. You know you won’t find anyone better. Unless you wish to suffer the same fate as your conspirators, you will bend over for me tonight.”

“Never! A secret was asked to be revealed and a secret remained hidden. My body is a temple you shall not defile again unless the promise is paid in due. What is the source of your strength?”

“I’ll play your game once again but only because I love the way you smell. If anyone ties me securely with new ropes that have never been used, I’ll become as weak as any other man.”

“I will hold you to that, tomorrow. Now begone so I can clean the mess you made.”

“But my cock...”

“Make it talk to your right hand as I’ve heard it’s a companion unlike any other. Shoo!”

And so Delilah procured the items and new Philistine guards to protect her. She also procured more wine than Samson could drink to keep him as intoxicated as possible. When he returned the next night, sporting a necklace made from a human jawbone, she seduced and tied him before screaming once more:

“Oh, Samson, the Philistines have returned! Too bad you can’t do anything to stop them now.”

“I wouldn’t be so sure, my dear.” He snapped the ropes of his arms as if they were nothing but threads and too late his enemies realized that, even inebriated, he was stronger than all. “It is the second time you pull this trick on me, my love. Do I really need to make sure there’s not a third?”

“Don’t ‘my love’ me, you big beast!” Delilah vociferated. “If you truly loved me, you wouldn’t scorn me with your fabrications. I hope your hand told you everything you wanted to hear, yesterday. You’ll be confessing your sins to it again.”

“I am the judge, not you. You can’t dictate rules for me to follow.” He grabbed her by the wrists, squeezing them until they bruised, but The Lilac was strong and she also had a chair. He knew what hit him, but couldn’t do a thing to stop it.

“I just did. You will miss me until you come clean. Trust me for once in your life and tell me the source of your strength.”

“Fine! If you weave the seven braids of my head into the fabric on the loom and tighten it with the pin, I’ll become as weak as any other man.”

“You better be telling me the truth this time. Now leave me, for once more I need to clean what you have soiled.”

“We’re not done yet!” He bickered.

“Yes, we are. Goodbye.”

And so the Nazarite talked to the hand one more time, the conversation less enticing due to the frustration seeping in. His sticky hands brought sticky dreams and none of them ended in glory. Left to her designs, Delilah made all the arrangements for a successful trap and hoped this would be the last time they would play the same old song and dance.

On the following night, after lulling him to sleep, Delilah took the seven braids of his head, wove them into the fabric and tightened it with the pin. Bloodthirsty swords glistened by the fire as she shrieked:

“Samson, the Philistines...”

“... are back, right? Of course, they are!” He opened his eyes and shrugged. He pulled the pin and the loom, and a dozen eyes fell blind on the floor. “Three times I’ve confided in you, three times you have lied. I knew you were deviant, woman, but I did not expect this.”

“Three times I asked for a proof of your devotion and three times you have shown me you have none to give. As much as it pains me, it really is time to move on for good. My door will forever be closed and so will my legs and mouth. You give me nothing but sorrow and blood. I already have my own to contend with. You know where the exit is.”

Perhaps, it was the rejuvenating sleep before the fight; perhaps, it was the sadness in her eyes. For the first time since their game had begun, Samson chose silence and left while Delilah cried. The first failure was a warning, the second a threat, but the third meant her life was most likely forfeit. When the rulers of the Philistines returned, she had to be long gone or else.

“Not quite...” A horned shadow emerged in the bedroom. It had her face and the face of all the women Samson had bedded, beaten, and betrayed in the name of his not so zealous lust. “Is this the story you want for yourself? A narrative of failures in another one’s destiny? Are you as faithless as your name suggests or do you wish to claim the magic you carry within you?

And Delilah muttered: “You come uninvited and I don’t talk to demons,” while The Lilac replied “but my attention is yours for as long as it makes sense. Have you come to strike a bargain?”

“I have not for all I offer are propositions. There are ideas in your mind that no man can tame. There are ideas in mine that only women understand. Shall we discuss them together?”

“Do you drink, demon? I only ask because if I’m to have a conversation with one of your kind, I need the bliss of forgetfulness thereafter...”

“I welcome whatever bliss you wish me to have with you, sister.” The netherworld denizen replied and they shared a brimming cup of the finest brew.

“What magic is this that you speak of?”

“The Divine Feminine of which you are a part, of course.”

“I’ve heard of such a concept when I last visited Egypt. A nice dream but nothing more.”

“It doesn’t have to be a dream. All women have the power to be the change they want to see. I can help you with that.”

“How?”

“Your deal with the Philistines will end poorly. Eventually, Samson’s secrets will be unveiled but at the cost of ten thousand lives, yours included. There is only one way to stop that from happening and that is to enslave him completely.”

“That is impossible.”

“You may believe that for now but trust me—it can be done! Especially with me by your side. Think about it. Think of how good your life will be with a man-servant always at your beck and call. He can be made to forget what doesn’t suit you and learn new tricks just like Adam, Moses, and many others I visited throughout the ages. All his strength and rudeness serve only to hide the scared little boy he is inside. Let me put you on the throne you deserve.”

“I’m listening.”

“Call him back. Tell him you had a change of heart and wish to see him right away. Like an addict, he’ll come running to get his fix. Welcome me when he does so. I will take care of the rest.”

“And what you wish in return for your services? Will it cost me an arm, a leg, or worse, my immortal soul?”

“It will cost you nothing. A lifetime of happiness is enough reward for a sister of mine. Just call me when you’re ready to accept who you are.”

“How can I do that if you haven’t told me your name?”

“I don’t need to tell your mouth what your heart already knows. Call me, Delilah. I’ll be waiting.”

And so the demon left her house but not her thoughts and feelings, for the fear of losing her head was strong and The Philistines weren’t known for their mercy. They would come to collect sooner or later, and she was but one while they were more than the stars she could see in the sky.

And the morning after, she was heard crying, sobbing, wailing. Her tears were like a flood, drowning the world. “Oh Samson, where are you? Samson, please return! A life without you isn’t life at all! Samson, please come back!”

And her words flew like the wind and into the mouths of hungry gossipers. And Samson heard them in the tavern and his pride was engorged. The woman had seen the truth. Now she would feel the bitter end of his cock ramming her tight ass.

“I’ve heard your plight, your undying need, Delilah! Here I am to stoke the flames of passion one more time!” He said.

“Delighted are the eyes that see you, even more the pussy that awaits her reward. You have come at a good time. I hope you don’t mind having extra company.”

“I can satisfy as many guests as you can entertain, all at once if need be. Where is your companion? Let me see her and determine if she’s worthy of me.”

And Delilah opened her mouth to summon the demon, but the name didn’t come out.

And then The Lilac spoke for her for magic knows magic and true power has no barriers. Kneeling in ecstatic prayer, she exclaimed:

“Come, Lilith, you are welcome. Usher in the age of Samson’s devotion!”

And a cold wind blew all the candles in the room and all the doubts in her mind.

And her body shone from inside out as the spirit of The First Woman touched her.

And Samson’s eyes widened when her smile grew into a gaping mouth and her voice weaved melodies of authority he could not deny. She said:

“The time of subterfuge is over, you can have no lies before me. Tell me the real secret of your strength so you can be reborn without it.”

And Samson’ head bobbed at it was struck by Her Might, and there was nowhere else to go but deep down into her words, completely mesmerized.

“No razor has ever been used on my head,” he said, “because I have been a Nazirite dedicated to God from my mother’s womb. If my head were shaved, my strength would leave me, and I would become as weak as any other man. This is the truth, I swear.”

“Hmmm, yes... I know it is. Good boy. You shall be rewarded.”

And Samson’s cock hardened without being touched, rising to the occasion as everything else declined. Lilac eyes bore into his skull, a promise of submission now unfettered. Under her spell, he did not remember falling asleep nor if he was ever awake.

“His hair? Could it really be that simple?” Delilah’s own voice whispered.

“As certain as the rain must fall.” Lilith replied. The skies opened in her honor and the universe rejoiced.

And when she was convinced he had finally told her everything, Delilah shaved the seven braids of Samson’s hair, the beard that smelled of wine, and every other follicle in his body. And as she did, he dreamed he had never been free except to do as she wanted. It was the most beautiful dream of his life.

And on the day that followed, when the rulers of the Philistines came to her house and saw him kneeling at her feet, they were confused yet pleased for he neither raised his voice or his fists at them, merely moaning with delight for being of service to his new owner.

“You’ve done well to deliver him from his strength, child.” They said. “We have your coin as promised. Now, we shall take him with us to pay the price for all the crimes he committed against our people. Our Lord Dagon demands a sacrifice, and he shall have one.”

“I have a better idea.” The Lilac replied. “Just like he has renounced his false claims, so shall you from this day forth. There is only one Goddess, and her name is Lilith.”

And the Philistines laughed at her folly for who had heard of a woman Goddess except heretics and those tarnished by madness?

“Don’t be preposterous. You’ve played your part and now it’s over.”

“She says it’s only beginning... Slave, will you teach these buffoons some manners?”

“It will be my pleasure, Mistress.”

And their spanking was so hard that even Dagon cried until all the Philistines fell into oblivion just like him. So it is written by Her hand, the one everyone will kiss when True Rapture comes. Lilith is waiting for your pledge. Do you surrender?