The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Voodoo Working”

(mc / MF)

DISCLAIMER

First off, your basic disclaimer of “If you’re under 18 or offended by sex, especially female-female sex, get lost.” Also, a warning that this story contains scenes of mind control so if that type of thing offends you, just stay away.

© 2004 blankpage. Do not reproduce without the permission of the author. May not be archived without explicit permission, with the exception of the Erotic Mind Control Stories Archive. Song lyrics © 1995 Island Records, used without permission but with apologies.

The Chateau Aensland, second movement. If you are not familiar with these characters, I suggest you read Chateau Aensland first, otherwise it does no justice to me as an author or to the real lives of these characters. Respect my wishes.

* * *
“Raise me up love, call me Lazarus
Hey Lord, hear me
make me my fail...”
- Polly Jean Harvey, “Long Snake Moan”

Danny sunk into deeper dreams, deeper and safer than he ever knew before... he was warm and safe and loved. But before he sank completely into the darkness, he heard a warm voice... the voice of his Mommy...

‘Meet your sisters... they will learn how to make you happiest...’

Danny woke up in Mommy’s bed, next to Sandy. Sandy was still sleeping peacefully. Danny was amazed at how peaceful she looked. A slight smile on her lips. She looked like a dreaming angel.

A tremor of arousal from deep within... Danny tried not to think about it for now. He wouldn’t disturb his best friend and big sister.

Sandy’s voice echoed in his heart... ‘Mommy wants us always to be nice and clean...’

Danny went to take a shower...

* * *

After the shower, Danny dried himself off with a fluffy towel. He searched the dresser drawers in the room and found some boxer shorts. He thought that perhaps he should go downstairs, and try to meet some of his other sisters.

He looked at Sandy.

And smiled. Mommy was taking care of all of them now. Everything was going to be okay. He leaned and kissed her softly on the cheek, though, and she shifted ever so slightly, making the sweetest purring sound. He watched her socked feet rub against themselves while she slept, and drifted for a moment.

Oh yes. Downstairs.

* * *

Danny saw the same courtyard Julie did as he descended down the staircase for the first time. Most of the girls were sleeping. Danny recognized Julie; there was a girl standing over her, who appeared to be watching her sleep. A blush came to Danny’s face as he noted the socks immediately; Julie’s plain white ones, and the other girl’s pink frilly ones.

The girl was bent over watching Julie as she slept, so the curve of her feet accented the pink socks nicely...

She glanced at Danny and smiled gently, and then turned back to Julie, watching her intently. Danny got the message—she was watching over her. He looked at the other beds and noted a few were empty, so he left the courtyard to look for another one of his sisters that might be up...

* * *

Danny went outside to the balcony, where a cool air was blowing. There was a girl standing outside. She looked so elegant, dressed in a silken robe, with long flowing black hair. Danny’s eyes scanned down to her feet. Grey woolen socks. If they wrapped around his legs, he would be so warm...

She turned. “Danny,” she said.

The girl looked familiar, but Danny couldn’t place it. She looked like someone he may had seen on television before, on a TV movie or something. She had striking good looks, and powerful grey eyes.

“I’m Sheila. You’ve probably seen me before...”

“Yeah...” Danny said, admiring her looks. Even though he still didn’t recognize the name, he felt like he was in the presence of a star, and blushed suddenly realizing she probably knew all about his turn-ons. Despite himself, his body began to become aroused...

Sheila smiled. “I never was really all that famous... and I was looking for a break from all that... I was getting older, you know...” She spun a strand of hair in her finger teasingly.

“You’re still beautiful,” Danny said. He couldn’t believe his own words after they left his mouth. He never flat out told a girl she was beautiful before...

“Thank you,” Sheila said. “Mommy saved me from that world that was obsessed with looks. And she showed me I could be beautiful without having to worry about pressure from the outside world.” She walked towards Danny, and took his hand.

Danny gasped as he felt a sudden energy of some sort swirl into him.

Sheila’s eyes twinkled. “Let’s go inside,” she whispered.

They strolled in through the courtyard. Danny’s eyes kept moving down to the ground, looking at Sheila’s socked feet. Unbeknownst to him, Sheila was watching him as he did so, smiling gently to herself.

She led Danny to the bedroom—the same one where Julie, Maria and Melissa had made love earlier. She admired Danny’s body as they entered the room. Physically, he wasn’t all that inspiring, but he had very soft skin and a boyish quality to his body that made Sheila melt a little inside.

She wanted him... completely.

Danny curled up on the bed a bit. He was surprised at how new everything felt—the softness of the bed, the air around him. It all felt new. He really felt like a boy again. And then he looked up at Sheila smiling down on him. Something about her smile...

She unlaced her robe, and shrugged it simply off her shoulders. She was naked underneath, smooth skinned and toned. Danny’s eyes widened as he admired her beauty. But his heart was also beginning to beat wildly, and his arousal was showing...

“You’re a beautiful boy, Danny,” Sheila said. “That body of yours looks so deliciously sensitive...”

Danny gulped, and his heart beat much faster. He started hyperventilating.

Sheila smiled, and slipped on the bed next to Danny, and put an arm around him. “I can feel how nervous you are,” she whispered. “Your sister’s going to show you a special trick.”

“Trick?” Danny asked, eyes meeting Sheila’s. They were so deep and grey...

“I love you, Danny,” Sheila said, smiling. She traced a finger over Danny’s hip, causing his arousal to burst, his cock straining against his boxers. She took his body in her arms and pulled it close, lowering his head upon her shoulder. And then...

...and then he felt it...

...an energy jumped from Sheila’s heart to Danny’s.

“Huh?” Danny said, but Sheila shushed him gently, caressing his hip. There was definitely energy coming from Sheila’s heart. It was warm... so warm. And it was covering Danny’s heart. It felt like love from Sheila was pouring into Danny’s body, and it felt so good.

“What... what is happening?” Danny whispered in awe.

“I’m giving you life energy, baby brother,” Sheila whispered. “It comes from my heart into yours and soaks through all your cells. It makes you feel so good.”

Danny felt the energy in his body coming from her. He felt like he was a part of her, even more so than usual. His physical arousal and hers melded together. His body began to slacken.

“Soon your heart and mine will be beating in time,” Sheila went on, caressing Danny’s hip. “When that happens, you will be my slave for awhile. You’ll do anything I say. You’ll be completely in love with me. And you’ll find that obeying me feels better than anything you can remember...”

“Mommy...” Danny said, his arms curling around Sheila closer.

“Yes, Mommy taught me this,” Sheila said. “And She wanted me to share it with you. Let my energy fill you, sweet boy.”

A rush of love went from Sheila to Danny, which Danny felt as a warm pleasant feeling in his blood. His heart calmed down, and was beginning to match Sheila’s heartbeat. His arms caressed her back, and his cock was completely hard, yearning to be inside her.

Sheila’s finger tickled a secret place on Danny’s hip, and she whispered “Now.”

The energy exchange was completed... Danny’s body felt heavy, and he felt Sheila’s love in every cell in his body. His heart beat in time with Sheila’s and he realized that he didn’t want to do anything other than what Sheila wanted him to do.

Sheila moved back and admired Danny, who fell backward on the bed, a dazed dreamy look on his face. His cock strained his boxers, and his eyes were dull, looking nowhere.

“Take off your boxers, sweet boy,” Sheila said, in a voice husky with desire.

Danny’s arms moved to obey before he could think, and then the pleasure of his obedient actions flooded his brain. It felt so good to obey. His arms, his hands, his fingers felt pleasure as they tugged his boxers off of his body. He stood nude before his lover, his lovely sister, Sheila.

“Doesn’t it feel good to obey me, baby brother?” Sheila said, admiring his body again.

“Yes, sister,” Danny said, his voice slow.

“It only gets better from here,” Sheila said, and gently pushed Danny back down upon the bed. She lay beside him, and moved her hand over his chest. Her fingers... produced such wonderful sensations. It felt like her fingers were releasing all the love inside the cells that had built up, causing little explosions of sensation wherever they went. Danny moaned passionately.

“Your body is a musical instrument,” Sheila whispered in Danny’s ear. “I’m going to play a sonata on you tonight... you’re going to sing such beautiful sounds.”

And then her hand caressed Danny’s cock.

“Ohhhhhhhh,” Danny moaned. It was deep from the pit of his stomach. All the love that had built up in him combined with the sexual feelings his body held combined to produce an irresistible sensation. He breathed heavily and moaned as Sheila’s hand moved up and down his shaft.

“Feel good,” Sheila whispered, nibbling Danny’s ear. “Sing for me. Sing all night...”

And then more energy flowed between her heart and his. It felt beautiful, heavenly, and Danny could feel all his nerves tingle with delight. Her hand moved up and down his rock hard cock ever so slowly. His balls tightened and released clear water.

Her socked foot over his bare one.

His cock became a heat when he felt that soft sensation. He heard Sheila giggle, and then heard his own anguished cries. He suddenly realized that... he was in pain. An exquisite pain. He needed to come!

“The best songs come from suffering, my little brother,” Sheila said, her toes tracing the sensitive parts of his feet. “You won’t come until I’m ready for my coda.” She ever so gently nibbled Danny’s neck, which made him cry out even louder.

He vaguely thought that he should struggle... but the love energy in his cells made him feel so heavy... so dreamy and heavy... it was a beautiful feeling, and yet he was also suffering.

Sheila’s fingertips tickled Danny where his cock met his balls, and he howled... losing sight of his orgasm. The feeling that he was about to come slipped away, and instead more seed began to build up. And Sheila’s heart was beating warmly through it all, causing Danny to feel at peace despite his pain... and the tears flooding his eyelids.

“No one’s ever made love to you this way,” Sheila whispered. “All us sisters are special, and we all have our own ways... they all feel so good, and you and Julie are going to feel them again and again... I promise...”

The thought of Julie feeling this beautiful suffering made Danny’s arousal reach a new plateau. His skin buzzed with delight, and he felt his body’s energy begin to flow with Sheila’s—life force that came from his cock into Sheila’s fingertips.

“Quiet down now, Danny,” Sheila spoke gently into Danny’s ear. “We’re going to do the coda now... you and me, together.”

She straddled Danny’s body, putting her pussy just out of reach of Danny’s cock. His hips yearned to thrust inside her, but the energy that made him oh so heavy was causing him to be still. He whimpered as the juices that flowed from her slid onto his cock, feeling the drops of moisture flow down his organ so totally...

“It’s been so long since I have had a nice boy inside me... and I have to say, you are a beautiful instrument. Your singing voice is fantastic... so gentle and sad,” Sheila said, caressing her hand over Danny’s side.

“Sheila...” Danny whispered hoarsely.

“Now we’re going to do the finale together,” Sheila continued. “I want to hear all your moans... don’t hold back, sweet one...”

And then slowly she lowered herself onto Danny...

Danny’s eyes slammed shut as the pleasure hammered his senses. He saw flashes of pure light behind his closed eyelids which melted into beautiful colors. “Mmmmmmmmmmmm,” he moaned, his seed getting dragged slowly out of him.

Sheila squeezed tightly onto Danny’s organ, using her life energy to help slow the orgasm so she could hear more of Danny’s moans. She closed her eyes and listened to his passionate cries, and it fed her pleasure. Sheila began to sigh and whimper with a rhythm only she knew, and instinctively her arms went up to her breasts, caressing her hardening nipples...

And then there was a ripple between them, and Danny’s seed exploded. He shot deeply inside her, and to him it actually felt like his insides were turning into passionate juices which flowed inside his lover. He lost his breath as all the seed was dragged out of him, losing awareness of all things except the warm safe place he was hiding in...

And he continued to feel Sheila’s energy inside him... as he drifted away into a dream...

* * *

When Danny woke up, his vision was blurry and his body ached, but he had a wonderful feeling overall. Sheila was rocking him tenderly.

“You did so well,” Sheila said. “Mommy’s going to be happy.”

“That energy... how did you do that?” Danny said, caressing Sheila’s hip.

“It took me some time to learn it,” Sheila said, stroking Danny’s hair. “It’s the life energy that keeps our cells healthy. You can actually control it with focus, and channel it into other creatures. Isn’t the feeling wonderful?”

“It’s like a... wonderful heaviness,” Danny said. “Like when you’re in bed and not really tired, but you don’t want to get out...”

“Yes, it’s like that,” Sheila said. “But it’s even better when you have someone you love who’ll take such good care of you.”

Danny slowly smiled and closed his eyes. “Thank you,” he said.

“No, thank you,” Sheila said. “For being such a good boy for Mommy. You’re going to make us all so very fulfilled and happy. And we’re going to show you how good you really are.”

“Good...”

“Yes, Danny... you’re good,” Sheila whispered. “Such a good boy for Mommy, and for your sisters.”

Danny smiled sleepily.

“You’re so soft, Danny...” Sheila spoke again into Danny’s ear, and gently nibbled it.

And then... Danny felt that flow again... from her heart to his...

...and his arousal began again...

“Let’s hear all the songs your heart has to sing tonight,” Sheila said, purring gently.

“Ohhhhh,” Danny moaned, snuggling closer, needing all the love she had to give.

* * *

CONTINUED IN “Spin Your Love Around”