The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Honing The Talent

Introduction

WARNING: The material herein is completely fictional and is intended as ADULT entertainment.

It contains material of an adult, explicit, SEXUAL nature. If you are offended by (or it is illegal for you to read) sexually explicit content or language, please DO NOT read any further.

All characters in the story are fictitious; any similarity to any persons, places, individuals or situations is purely coincidental. The author does not necessarily condone or endorse any of the activities described in this story.

Also note that this is a story first, but it contains some intense sexual interludes. There may be many pages without even a hint of sex, so if you don’t have the patience to wade through those, another author may be more to your liking.

I sometimes make reference here to people and events that occurred before the current narrative begins. Those are things that happened in the first part of this story called A Talent For Influence, which begins Carter’s tale in high school. It has not yet seen the light of day since many erotic story sites are nervous about posting works concerning teenage sex. Their sites, their rules. I’m okay with that. Perhaps someday.

I’d appreciate your comments.

Chapter 1

All That Came Before

I said I’d try to continue the story, and may have enough energy to do so now, we’ll see. I don’t want to repeat everything that was in the first installment (see A Talent For Influence), but I’ll give you the précis so you’ll understand the terms that I use and what I’d discovered up to now. It’ll be much clearer if you read the previous installment first.

The name I use here is Tom Carter. Not my real name, of course, but I have to call me something. Most of the friends I grew up with took to calling me Carter, rather than Tom, I’m not sure why, but that’s what I usually answer to. I’m from Cleveland. And if you believe that then you need to get out in the real world more.

So almost four years on and Carter from Cleveland still hasn’t figured out exactly how he came by this talent, which appeared suddenly when I was sixteen. I’d been playing ice hockey with friends, early 1990s, on Parker’s Pond. I wound up sailing head first into a stump and onto a pile of discarded cans containing something viscous, the collision leaving me unconscious and bleeding from the head.

An ambulance took me to the hospital, where I spent a week in a coma, my temperature shooting sky-high, and when it went back to normal I finally woke up and I was able to... do things.

Well, it took me a long time, several years, before I was able to understand and control these things, and I have the feeling that there’s stuff I haven’t yet figured out, so it’s a work in progress.

And during this process I kept my talents a secret from everyone. A good deal of that desire for secrecy was a certain paranoia about making this gift known to the government or to corporate America. I was pretty sure I’d never see the light of day if my secret got out.

Basically, I can do two things. First, I found that I can stimulate responses in an individual as if I were physically manipulating one of their sensory organs—sight, sound, smell, touch. For example, making the nose twitch as if it were tickled, causing the person to sneeze. Or making the skin so sensitive that a person would jump if you touched them, or implanting a very specific smell in their head.

When I was in the hospital, after I was awakened from my medically-induced coma, I started to feel almost normal again, but still weak and somehow... disconnected from the world. Being a teenager, everything aroused me, speculation and fantasies about women every waking moment.

As I was drifting off to sleep one night, I was half-aware of one of the night-shift nurses, still young with an astounding chest, sitting at her desk doing paperwork.

Not quite asleep yet, I fantasized about getting her in a corner and squeezing those remarkable tits and hearing her moan. So you can imagine my surprise when my eyes flew open at the sight of her sitting at her desk fondling her boobs and moaning quietly! As soon as I stopped imagining it, she caught herself, straightened her uniform, and returned to her paperwork, a little embarrassed.

Fortunately, she was alone at the time, most of the patients asleep, so I don’t think anyone else saw her. My reaction was, was that coincidence or did I do that?

Some more careful experimentation convinced me that, yes, I did do that. I didn’t know how, but I was able to repeat the experiment, careful not to let others catch on.

Being young and horny when I first discovered this, I concentrated on these kinds of stimuli, like making a girl’s nipples aroused, or implanting the sensation of a finger or tongue on her clit, or a finger teasing her G-spot. The target would not perceive this, I discovered, as someone touching them but rather as if they had occurred naturally in the person’s consciousness and they had induced those feelings themselves.

Those were great fun to experiment with, though I made a lot of mistakes before I learned some control. I called these kinds of actions ”channeling”, because they stimulated a quite specific sensation in a specific target. I was able to do this only on a single person at a time, not a group, not even to two people standing right next to each other. I had to focus on one of them at a time.

I was very disappointed by this discovery, as I was entertaining some detailed fantasies about the girl’s volleyball team at the time.

I had guessed, by trial and error, that this involved a direct connection with the target’s mind, and that the target had to be present, so I didn’t seem to be able to do it, for example, to a person on the other side of the wall. I still haven’t determined the physical range of this ability.

Second, I found I was able to induce specific emotions—with some limitations—in a target. This seemed to be different from channeling because it did not deal with specific responses to stimuli, but rather that I was able to create feelings of trust, acceptance, admiration, calmness or pleasure, for example, in an individual—and this is crucial—who I could see and focus on. They had to be aware of me. I had to be in their focus. It also didn’t work on groups of people, just one individual at a time. I called this particular talent “linkcasting”, because it seemed to involve some kind of mental link between the two of us.

Related to these, I also found that I had the ability to follow a link into a target’s mind when that person noticed me. It could be because they were addressing me, or perhaps just caught my gaze for a moment. Once I grabbed that link, I was able to perceive what they were thinking about now. The “now” part is important. This was not ESP, where I was able to examine their mind and find all their repressed memories and hidden secrets. Rather it was their response to what they were discussing or thinking at this particular moment. I called this portion of a person’s mind the epicenter.

For example, when I was applying to colleges and went in for interviews, I was able to implant in the interviewer’s mind a sense that I was smart, perceptive, had great potential, and so on. I was also able to “see” the specific types of responses they were looking for in their prospective students and was able to frame my answers to fit their profile. But I could not “see” how other candidates had done, or anything else that wasn’t connected to this particular interview.

One of the unexpected by-products of this link was that I now found that I was able to learn languages quickly because I was able to sense the foreign vocabulary in the teacher’s mind and know its meaning, and I also had a kind of intuitive understanding of the language’s construction, grammar and pronunciation by listening in as they spoke. So I had learned French, Spanish and Italian to the point where I was able to converse fluently. My instructors were very impressed by their ability to teach me so easily!

That ability to learn also worked in other classes, because by listening in to a teacher’s mind as they lectured, I was able to piggyback on the teacher’s understanding of the subject, so that it became quickly understandable to me. So while I had been an average student at the beginning of high school, I was second in my class by the time I graduated. And I was not number one only because I went through my freshman year without the benefit of my new talent for learning by osmosis! (And it was my girlfriend, Karen, who grabbed the number one spot; she was always a better student than I.)

I also couldn’t force people to do things that they would not ordinarily do, or which violated some moral or ethical standard they followed, so no convincing the bank manager to pass me a stack of hundred dollar bills from the cash drawer, or the owner of the car dealership downtown to give me a free convertible. Still, a very useful skill to possess.

I found some oddities about linkcasting. I was able to induce certain emotions, such as trust and admiration, as I mentioned, or to color a person’s responses, but I couldn’t induce other emotions such as fear. So I couldn’t make the school bullies run away in terror. I tried it once in high school when one of the bullies was about to punch me in the face. He responded not at all to the linkcast of fear, but in desperation I had also channeled an urgent need to pee right now, and that sent him running off to the bathrooms, a wet spot on his pants. Saved from a black eye by incontinence!

There are probably other emotions that would be difficult to linkcast as well. I’m still figuring all this out.

The fun part of the past several years was meeting and bedding a variety of beautiful young women. They responded to me because I was able to perceive what they were looking for in the way we interacted. They saw me as a friendly face, understanding, easy to talk to, and I was able to implant a sense of attraction, of desire, and to read the things that turned them on, so women quickly became receptive.

And once we’d moved on to the sex stage, I was able to make their bodies sensitive and responsive, to “read” what they wanted to happen next, and—this is the one that was always fun—to send them visual metaphors that would induce orgasms. Small ones, medium size ones that would leave tham gasping, huge ones that would make them pass out. It took some trial and error before I found a balance that would leave them sated, worn out and happy.

So I gained a reputation as a kind of Lothario, despite asking all of them not to talk about it, because it was private, just between us. I found that women liked to discuss these things in detail with one another, so my name got around. The problem resolved itself when I fell in love with Karen, smart, gorgeous, talented, sexy like you wouldn’t believe. We spent the last couple of years as a couple and I couldn’t have been happier.

But...

But she, brilliant as she was, got a scholarship to a very well known technical school on the West Coast, and I got one here, on the East Coast. Saying goodbye was one of the hardest things I’ve ever done, and I miss her every day. She made me promise that I would not spend the next four years as a recluse, that I would make new friends and experiment and not be afraid to try new things that she might not approve of. It was a very wise and generous offer of her, and I was having a hard time coming to terms with it, but I had made her the promise, so I’ll try.