The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Honing The Talent

B Pascal

Chapter 16

She wiggled in close and put an arm around me. She talked about nothing, asking the occasional question, while she wound down. Every so often she’d reach down and stroke my dick, now only halfway hard, just reminding it that it still had work to do.

Eventually, I got the sense that she was chatting to avoid what she knew was coming. She had asked me, and some part of her was still trying to put it off, out of some fear buried way deep. Her conscious mind was wrestling with her unconscious.

I leaned down and kissed her, more lips than tongue, just to let her know I cared about her.

When I pulled away, I said, “We should move on with what you wanted to do before it gets too late. You still want to do this?” I was giving her a chance to step back if it had proved too much to deal with.

She actually thought about it, I could see, but she nodded. “I’ll tell you that it still frightens me a bit, Tom, but I think I have to try this, just to prove something to myself.”

“You have your safe word. Don’t be afraid to use it if it gets to be too much. I won’t judge you, we’ll just stop and perhaps try again some other time, okay?”

“Thanks. Let’s see what happens, how far I can go with this.”

“I thought we might start with the oral, Gail, maybe because it’s less intimidating. All right?”

“All right. Was it okay when I did it to you before, even if I couldn’t go all the way in?”

“Okay? Are you serious? It was fucking amazing, baby. I felt like I was floating a foot off the ground. You know oral’s more than just doing deepthroat, don’t you? You were fantastic. If you couldn’t ever go down deep on me, it would still be fantastic.”

“Thanks, Carter. I’m just a little self-conscious about this, mostly ’cause other guys have sometimes given me a hard time about not going all the way in.”

“Well, they’re jerks, then. Listen, baby, I know this is important to you, and we can go as slow as you like. I don’t want to do a kind of man-splaining thing here, but there’s a couple of things that might help you and I don’t know if you’ve tried them before. So if it’s something you already know about, just stop me, okay?

“First, make sure you get the dick nice and wet first, lots of saliva to lubricate it. It’s also really hot for a guy to feel his dick getting so wet. It sometimes helps if you lean your head back before trying to take a dick in. It straightens out the throat and might help it to slide in easier.

“And the head back thing is easier to do if you’re on your knees, looking up. Once you’ve tried it in that position it helps you to get used to doing it in other positions.

“It really helps if you can make yourself breathe through your nose, especially if you feel like you’re starting to gag. If you feel like you’re starting to choke, then breathe sharply through the nose a couple of times and it often helps to reduce that choking sensation.

“If you stick out your tongue before you take a dick in, it allows more room for the dick and the throat can expand. And probably easier if you just let the dick slide in rather than trying to actively swallow it.”

“I don’t have first-hand experience with this, but I’ve heard that some women like swallowing a couple of tablespoons of olive oil before they give head, ’cause it lubricates the throat better. But that’s just hearsay, you’d have to try it to see if it works as promised.”

“Well,” she said, “I’m glad there’s still a little truth in advertising. Okay, let’s see if I’ve got this. So, lots of saliva, head back, tongue out, and... oh, yeah, breathe through the nose.”

“That’s the gist of it, yeah. Was this stuff you already knew?”

“No, not really. I’d heard of the saliva thing before, but good to have a reminder.”

“Gail, you can stop at any time, use your safe word if you need to. Whatever you do to me feels wonderful, and even if it doesn’t go all the way in it still feels spectacular. This is more for you than me, so only do as much as you’re comfortable with.

“And one more thing, I don’t think we’ve ever talked about it, and I’m a little embarrassed to bring it up but it’s better than having you feel awkward or angry afterwards. How do you feel about guys cumming in your mouth? Is that something you’ve done or want to try?”

“Yes, I’ve done that before. The first time it happened the guy didn’t let me know and it was an unexpected surprise that I didn’t much like at the time, and I let him know, too. But after I thought about it, what it felt like, what it tasted like, I realized my reaction was just that, a surprise I hadn’t been expecting, and I didn’t like surprises like that. But I’m okay with it now.”

“Since we’re being honest with each other here, I’ll just let you know that the thought of cumming in your mouth or your throat makes me a little crazy. Just so’s you know.”

“Should I get out my cattle prod to be safe? Didn’t I mention that I had a cattle prod? It came as part of a matched set, with the barbed whip.” She was messing with me now, letting me know she was nobody’s compliant girlfriend.

“Every time we talk, Gail, I find new depths that surprise me. Let’s hope the prod isn’t required.

Why don’t you start just by getting my dick wet and stiff, okay?”

She smirked at me, them mimed poking me with a cattle prod. But then she moved down and took my semi-erect dick in her mouth and ran her tongue around it. Feels great.

She’d already had her gag reflex rewired to give her a rush of pleasure when it pushed at her throat, but now I linkcast the new one I called Spitshine. It would give her, in addition, a wave of contentment and bliss that would leave her feeling happy. Right now I was just preparing for later.

She was bobbing up and down on my dick now, not very deep, but it felt great. And I noticed that she was making an effort to leave a lot of saliva in her wake. It was dribbling down my cock onto my balls, and her hand stroking the shaft was sliding nicely.

“Go a little further down, baby, that feels so good.”

She was unconsciously avoiding it, I could read, but now that I had pointed it out she made the effort and slid it further in her mouth. It was almost at her throat and each time it went in she got a pulse of pleasure that surprised her.

She took her other hand and cupped my balls and I thought I might shout, it felt so good. “Oh, fuck, yes, baby. Use your tongue.”

She’d forgotten that, I could see, and was a little embarrassed, so she started flicking her tongue back and forth on the shaft as she tickled the back of my balls and it was exquisite. I cried out and begged for more.

I was having trouble focusing on her epicenter while she was doing those wonderful things to me, like trying to read a book in a moving car, the words kept skipping out of your focus as the car shook. But I did pick up that she knew exactly what she was doing, and was doing it intentionally just to make me jump. She loved the idea of being in control.

I put a hand on the back of her head, more to reinforce the connection between us, but she took it as a signal to go deeper. Her hidden fears were pushing back now, but she was determined to prove to herself she could do this, so she forced herself down and my cock pushed at the entrance to her throat.

She felt a pulse of pleasure wash over her that made her moan internally. Even though she was still afraid of it in her throat, it felt so good when it got close.

I let her know how good it felt as she pulled off for air, and begged for more. She looked at me as she dropped down on my dick until it once again pushed at her throat. The saliva really was helping, and I could feel it start to slide deeper.

She caught herself and stopped, but not before another shock of pleasure poured over her. She pulled off with a gasp.

“Oh, Christ, Gail, I can’t tell you how good that feels. It’s just magic, baby.”

She was breathing hard now, trying to decide where to go from here.

“Gail, let’s try a different position. I think this one might be fighting you a bit. Get off the bed and kneel down on the floor.”

She looked a little unsure of herself, but she did. She got on her knees on the rug and looked at me. She looked like she might be about to run away and hide.

I stood on the floor beside the bed, facing her. “Okay, baby. You’re in control, I won’t do anything to force you. Let’s try some of the things we talked about. I’m good and wet now, so tilt your head back, open your mouth and stick out your tongue. Put your hands on my hips so you can control me, and let my dick slide in, just a little. If it’s too much, just push me back.”

She looked like she was trying to juggle all these different things in her mind, but she got a handle on it, leaned her head back and opened her mouth. I thought I’d cum right there just looking at her, she was so hot.

I stepped forward a few inches and my dick slid over her hanging tongue into her open mouth, and it felt perfect. Just as I was getting used to it, she pushed back and coughed.

“Sorry,” she said, “try it again.”

A second time sliding my cock over her tongue, watching it disappear into her mouth, and I thought that if I hadn’t had the ejaculation filter set, I would already have cum in her mouth.

This time, she didn’t push back, just held it there. Good for her. I pulled partway out so she could breathe. “That’s incredible, baby, it feels fantastic.”

I put a hand on the back of her head and slid forward again, slowly, until it pushed at her throat and I felt her tighten. “That’s it, baby, now close your lips around it and suck as it slides out. Oh, fuck, yes, like that.”

I wasn’t kidding, it felt so great with her lips wrapped tight around it, her tongue dancing on the shaft, and the suction that I thought I might faint. But she had tensed when I had approached the no-man’s land of her throat, so I channeled some heavy relaxation to her mouth and throat.

She popped off the end of my dick and sucked in some air. “Amazing, Gail. Are you still feeling okay with this?”

She nodded. “I haven’t panicked yet, so that’s a good sign. Let’s go slow.”

She caught the tip of my cock between her lips and got herself positioned, then opened wide and stuck out her tongue as she looked at me. I slid into her mouth again and noticed that I had unconsciously started to moan when I did that.

This time, when I approached her throat, I didn’t feel her begin to constrict, and when I reached the place I had stopped previously, I pushed a little further. I felt the head of my dick push into her throat and heard her make a sound. I stopped my dick there where it was and peeked in her epicenter.

The sound I had heard was a cross between a moan of pleasure and a sigh of contentment as this new feeling washed over her. And underneath it was a childish joy of doing something nice for someone you liked. It surprised her so much that she wasn’t thinking of the dick in her throat.

I was so involved at watching what was happening in her head that I also wasn’t thinking of my dick in her throat, as good as it felt, but eventually I realized that breathing would probably be a good thing, so I slid my cock out.

“Jesus Christ, Gail. Astounding.”

Her face changed now, somehow, the look was different. She grabbed my dick in her fist and pumped it up and down, sliding smoothly over my slick cock.

She looked me in the eye, planted both hands on my butt cheeks, opened her mouth, and slid my dick inside. She was in control now. She slowed down when it got to her throat but she kept pushing, and this time she forced it right into her throat.

I was still reading her, and now she was shouting to herself, “Gotcha, I did it!” She was make a sound in her throat that I assumed was something like exultation because I could feel the bliss and contentment overwhelm her. It was all she could focus on, because it felt so good that she almost couldn’t feel her throat being stretched.

When she finally slipped it out of her mouth she looked at me, a little half-smile that you almost couldn’t see on her face. I just shook my head and grinned at her. I said, “Unbelievable, baby. Un-fucking-believable.”

She smiled in acknowledgement. “I did okay, didn’t I?”

“Okay? Gail, when’s your birthday? I’m gonna buy you a thesaurus. ’Okay’ is not the word you’re looking for. It’s like saying that was ’nice’.”

“You want more?”

“Baby, I want you to suck my dick until I shoot my load in your mouth. Then I will fall down in a coma and you may call me an ambulance.”

“Okay, got it, coma, then tell you you’re an ambulance. Here we go.”

If I was reading this correctly, she had pushed her fears down, and they had been replaced by this positive reinforcement of contentment, bliss and a rush just this side of orgasm. I wonder how far she can take this. It’s a big step she just made.

I was about to find out. She sucked the shaft wetly for a few seconds to add more saliva, then leaned her head back and pushed onto my cock. I was amazed, there was almost no hesitation other than the briefest pause as it entered her throat, then she kept going.

She had almost my entire dick inside her, then closed her lips around it and sucked for all she was worth, while I shouted above her.

She looked up at me after she pulled off, as if to ask, “How was that?”

“That was fucking fantastic. I can’t believe you really haven’t done this before. It was perfect.”

“Not that far in, anyway. This is going to take some getting used to, I could never do this before. Maybe it was the thing you suggested, I don’t know. Anyhow, it makes me feel good that I was able to push past my fears and do that. Is there anything I might do differently?”

“It feels about as perfect as I could imagine, so I’m not sure what you might do better. Just as an experiment, try sliding it in and out of your throat, if you think that’s something you could do without hurting yourself.”

“I’ll have to see what it feels like, but I can try.”

I thought it might be time to end this, so I removed the ejaculation filter as she got ready to take my dick again. She had the motion down to a science now, the head leaning back, the mouth opening, and the tongue sticking out as she slid my dick into her mouth.

And with the filter removed, all the sensations whose ’volume’ had been lowered, came shooting up to their normal levels and I found myself fighting an approaching orgasm. Nothing against orgasms, mind you, just that what she was doing to me felt so goddamn spectacular that I wanted it to continue ad infinitum.

This time, when it slipped into her throat she pulled back so it popped out, then right back down again, so the tip of my dick was sliding in and out of her throat. And to seal my fate, she cupped my balls and tickled the back of them with two fingers. I shouted something, I don’t know what.

With almost no control of my conscious mind I got a last glimpse into her epicenter where I found her happy, content and blissful, surprised at this sensation, feeling so good that it felt almost sinful.

Her tongue, which had been strangely immobile, as if she had forgotten that it was there, suddenly started dancing around the shaft and that sealed my fate.

I know I shouted, because I wanted to make sure that she heard me. “Oh, fuck, yes, baby, here it comes, I’m cumming, don’t stop, don’t stop!”

I hadn’t linkcast myself a specific orgasm scenario. This was as natural as it got, and she made it astounding. I could feel my dick pulsing in her throat as I shot my load. Her one hand was stroking the place at the base of my dick between thumb and forefinger, and the other was still tickling the back of my scrotum.

I felt like my spirit had blown out the top of my head and was shooting around the stratosphere somewhere.

I’m not sure how she held it in her throat for so long, but when she finally pulled off, she gasped desperately for air, gulping it in.

The only speech I was capable of was “Ohmigod, ohmigod, ohmigod.” I thought that encap-sulated the idea pretty well. She continued to squeeze my balls as she watched me reciting my mantra and caught her breath.

At some point, when I felt I again had some control of my extremities, I stepped backward and collapsed on the bed, my legs hanging over the edge, saying very quietly, “Oh, fuck, oh, fuck.”

She eventually got up and walked around to the other side of the bed and climbed on. She got a hand on my upper arm and tugged, suggesting that I might want to get all of me on the bed. I found enough strength to do that and lay next to her. All I could do was look at her.

It took several minutes. “Jesus Christ, Gail. Words are inadequate. I had no control over my body. You were operating it and I came so hard I was afraid my legs were going to collapse under me. My soul felt like it was joyriding somewhere out in the Crab Nebula.

“My rational mind wasn’t operating at peak efficiency about then, but it seemed to me that you were almost comfortable with what you were doing. Did I misread that?”

She hesitated while she thought about it. “Maybe comfortable isn’t the right word, but I wasn’t scared of it, I was okay doing it, and it wasn’t really painful or frightening. Maybe with some practice I’ll get comfortable with it. What surprised me was that I felt happy when I had your dick in my throat, that I felt good, like this was the right thing to be doing. Do you know what I mean?”

I knew exactly what she meant, but I wasn’t going to tell her that.

“I think so. It didn’t hurt you and it didn’t overwhelm you. That’s about all we can ask from life.”

“Very philosophical, Professor Carter.”

“So do you think you got what you wanted out of this experiment, Gail?”

“Oh, yes. I was a little surprised, but I did. I proved that I could do this, that it didn’t hurt, physically or emotionally, and that my fears were, what? Unfounded? So, yeah, I did.”

“Right. So, just sayin’, but anytime you feel like you have the need to reinforce that conclusion feel free to call me, anytime, day or night. I’ll be here in two minutes, three tops.”

“That’s very selfless of you, Carter, but I’ll make a note just in case. How about we rest for a while, see how we feel later. You don’t have to leave right away, do you?”

“No, I’m easy. And rest sounds really good right about now.”

So we rested. I kept my eyes open for a good minute, minute and a half, then I was out like a light.

I felt her get up and later the toilet flushed. She crawled back in next to me and took my hand. When I awoke again she was up on one elbow, watching me.

“I feel uncomfortably like a laboratory specimen under a microscope.”

“The dissection will be almost painless, I’m sure. Just watching you, Carter, trying to get my life sorted and to understand things.”

“I thought you’d already done that, had a life plan in place. Become a famous art historian, win the Boston Marathon, become rich and famous with a series of bestselling books, get married and have two point five kids, and finally die, mourned by all who knew you. Did I forget something?”

“Well, that’s the general plan, it’s the petty details that are the annoying part. Here’s one. Why is it that I always react differently with you? Sex-wise, I mean. Every other guy who’s talked me into giving him head, I choke and gag, can’t wait till it’s over. Every other guy who plays with my butt or tries to stick something in it, I’m about ready to beat them senseless with a fireplace poker.

“Except for you. Instead of gagging with a dick in my mouth, I’m about ready to cum. You push into my throat and I don’t have the urge to vomit, I feel like I’m ready to belt out Handel’s Hallelujah Chorus, completely happy and relaxed. I don’t understand it.“

She was a smart woman, and understood her own feelings, her own reactions. She was bothered by this dichotomy, the difference in the way she responds to me and to others. I didn’t want her to be worried about me, to perhaps decide that there was something off about the way she interacted with me.

“Tell me about the worst date you ever had,” I said.

“Huh? Why?”

“Humor me for a minute. Tell me.”

“This is weird, but okay, Carter. Last year. I was a freshman, and for the first time I felt like I wasn’t the school weirdo, unable to fit in anywhere because I liked art and disliked basketball and football.

So this guy from one of my classes who I’d been introduced to asks me out. Wasn’t that good looking, but maybe he was smart or funny—I hadn’t really talked to him that much. So he takes me out for dinner, then a play afterwards. And during dinner he starts asking me about what I liked, what music I listened to, if I was religious, y’know, first date kind of questions.

“And it was like whatever I said, he had to contradict it, or tell me what was wrong with my opinion. He criticized what I ordered for dinner, even, said it wasn’t ’healthy’ enough.

“And when we went to the play, he whispered into my ear the whole time, criticizing the actors, the playwright, the theater.

“When it was finally, thank God, over, and he drove me home, he wanted to come up and talk some more, because, he said, we got along so well.

“I wasn’t halfway through the evening before I’d gotten the ’creep’ feeling from him. So that was my worst date.”

“That sounds pretty awful. Have you gone out with guys who are more pleasant, but there’s just no buzz, no connection?”

“Sure. Most of them, in fact.”

“I’m guessing there were some guys where you’ve felt like there was some commonality, some shared interests. If you wound up in bed, was the sex any better because you shared some interests?”

“No, I don’t think so. Where are you going with this, Tom?”

“I think that I’m trying to suggest that for the first time you’ve felt a connection with someone and that you’re responding differently. It’s guesswork, mostly because I’m thinking you haven’t been in a relationship with someone with whom you shared a strong intellectual and emotional bond. Is that true?”

She thought it over. “I suppose it is. When I’ve had sex before, it’s been more of a convenience thing, maybe I was physically attracted to someone, or I was horny and decided to pick somebody up and bring them home. But, yeah, I’ve never had sex with someone I shared an emotional bond with. Wait, are you saying I have that with you?”

“That’d be a little presumptuous of me. I’m saying we have some kind of intellectual connection, we share a sense of humor, there’s a powerful physical attraction, and maybe a growing emotional connection, too. I don’t know about you, but those things draw me to another person, I feel like I’m linked to them in some manner. And that gets amplified in some way when we’re having sex.”

She dropped onto her back and stared at the ceiling. I could almost see her brain chugging away, working through the problem.

“All I can say,” she told me finally, “is that it’s possible. I’m not sure about it, but if it were true it would explain some of how I react.”

“You don’t dislike this feeling, do you?”

“No, of course not, it’s just... different from the way I’ve felt before.”

“And you want to understand it because... Well, I don’t know why. Why do you feel the need to understand it?”

“Because... I just do. I’ve always tried to figure myself out, it helps me deal with the world I live in if I can figure out why I respond to something in a particular way.”

“You’re self-analytical. That’s marvelous, really. I wish I could do it. But it’s possible that this need to understand everything may be keeping you from living your life in the moment, from being spontaneous. Wait, that sounds more critical than I meant.

“What I mean to say is that maybe you don’t need to analyze everything at the time that it occurs, that it might be useful to let things work themselves out a little before you bring in the heavy-duty self-analysis tools.”

Now she got quiet. She was silent for long enough that I started to worry.

“Gail, did I offend you, upset you? I didn’t want to do that.”

“Relax, Carter, you’re safe. I’m thinking, because what you said is something I’ve worried over myself, that I might spend too much time trying to understand and control the world around me.

It doesn’t always work, and that frustrates me when it happens, so maybe your comment isn’t that far off the mark.”

“So how do we leave this, Gail? Are you going to be worrying about how we interact, about how you respond to me? I’d probably feel like I was walking on eggshells when I was around you.

I really like being with you, how you laugh, how you talk, the way you get so completely involved with the things you love. I don’t want you to worry about how you respond to me.”

She turned on her side and gave me a kiss. “I think you’re right, Carter, it’s me worrying about something that’s not a cause for worry. I had to poke at it for awhile until I decided that it’s not an issue. So let’s put that aside for the moment, okay?”

She drew a long breath.

“We had another item on the agenda tonight.” she said. “I think the first one turned out way better than I expected, but I’ll be honest here, the other one still scares me a bit.”

“You remember the first time you had sex?”

“Sure. Doesn’t everyone?”

“Was it great? Cannons going off, cathedral bells ringing, flocks of white doves swooping over the bed, choirs of angels singing?”

“No. It was in the back seat of a car, it hurt like a bastard because the jerk couldn’t wait to stuff his dick in, and it was over almost before it began. I was like, ’Wait, what?’”

“Was it like your friends had said it was going to be like, the first time?”

“They all told me it was going to be wonderful. They lied. Bitches, all of them.”

“But it got better eventually, right?”

“Yeah, it did.”

“So the thing about anal sex is that the people who talk about it have either not done it, or have had it done inexpertly. But that doesn’t stop them from having an opinion about it. When we hear people talk about sex, any kind of sex, not just anal, it’s always based on a pitifully few samples from people who mostly don’t know what they’re talking about, and are usually embellished or changed in some way.

“People who try anal for the first time are almost always neophytes and they don’t know how to do it. So the reviews you’ve heard probably bear as much resemblance to the truth as a politician making promises to the voters. The worst part of anal for the first time is you having convinced yourself that it’s going to really hurt. It might feel uncomfortable the first time, but with patience and some lube it can feel good.”

I stopped and slapped my forehead. “Oh, stupid me. I would have gotten some, but I had no idea we’d wind up here and that you might like to try this. I don’t have any lube, Gail. We shouldn’t do this without it.”

“Well, that’s sweet that you’re thinking about my sore butt. It’s probably too late to go out and buy some now. Good thing I have a supply, then, isn’t it?”

I looked at her like, “But how... why?” I can be clueless on occasion.

“The vibrator, smart guy. Sometimes lube helps it to go in easier. Second drawer from the top,”

she said, pointing over her shoulder.

I got up and found that my legs worked again, so I opened the drawer and found the bottle of lube. I took the dildo, too, and got back on the bed.

She looked at the dildo but didn’t comment.

“We’ll get to that eventually, but now I think I’d just like to play with you for awhile, get relaxed, okay?”

“Okay, Tom.” She sounded a little hesitant. “You remember the safe word, right?”

“Sure. Gaugin, right?”

She swatted my ass with her open hand.

“Just pulling your chain, Gail. Van Gogh.”

She nodded, and I pulled her in for a long kiss while I ran my hands over her body. I marveled again at how firm she was everywhere, and thought that I might have to take up running myself to build some better muscle tone.

She reached down and stroked my dick, which was still pretty limp, but I had great hopes for an imminent recovery, especially with her hand so busy.

I shifted down and sucked on a nipple while I kneaded her other tit. Damn, they really were perfect!.

Gravity or some other force was drawing me downward, so I licked and kissed my way down her chest, her stomach, her hips. As I got closer she spread her legs. I’m not sure that she was aware of doing it, it just happened naturally. Regardless, it was open and waiting for me when I arrived, and I could feel her body tense, knowing what was about to happen.

I avoided my tongue for now, just kissed and nibbled my way down her slit. Before I went too much further she had better be prepped, so I linkcast Foundation to her. As I did so, I thought ahead to later and realized that she was still concerned about this, a bit afraid of it and tense as a result. So I also linkcast her increased relaxation, particularly in her butt. She’d be slower to fight it now.

I was at her pussy opening now, and I stuck out my tongue and tried to push it in. I knew it wouldn’t work, but it’s the effort that gets her aroused and, sure enough, she moaned and pushed into me, trying to get more of it.

Thirty seconds of that and my tongue was definitely starting to cramp up, so I wiggled my tongue between her labia to open them up and started working my way north. That set her off.

“Oh, Jesus, yeah, baby, that’s it, like that. Higher.”

When I got within a few millimeters of her clit, I slowed to almost nothing. I knew this made her nuts, she couldn’t stand being made to wait for what she wanted. But it also got her really wound up so when she did get off, she took off like a bottle rocket. She wanted my tongue on her clit and I was going to make her wait.

I edged higher, but put my tongue away and instead nibbled around her clit, kissing it, sometimes grabbing it with my lips, while she pushed my head into her pussy and berated me.

“C’mon, Carter, do it. Why are you teasing me, you bastard? Lick it, do it hard, please.”

She needed a little positive reinforcement, so I linkcast her the tiniest wave breaking on the beach, and she said, “Yes! Almost there, don’t stop.” But more lips, no tongue. I wondered in passing if I was becoming a bit of a control freak.

I linkcast her another wave, this one just a bit larger, and she slapped the back of my head.

“Good, baby, keep going, just a little more. Use your tongue, please, baby!”

She was getting a little rough now, and maybe it was time anyway. I could feel her body almost vibrating with sexual tension, She was so ready for this. I stabbed at her clit from all sides, and fucked her pussy with two fingers, and she shouted.

“Oh, FUCK, yes! Yesyesyes, right there, do it, do it, don’t stop!”

She was thrashing her hips about and I thought I was going to cut my lip on my teeth as she ground into me. She had both hands wrapped in my hair, using it as a kind of rein to control me and it was hurting a little.

Finally I could feel her pull the reins, telling me to stop, so the tongue was replaced with kisses and I stopped moving my fingers in her cunt.

She was trying to get her breathing under control, and still had her hands wrapped in my hair.

I laid my head on her thigh.

“Not bad, Carter, a decent start.”

I laughed out loud. “Gail, I should have brought a little cassette recorder, hidden it under the bed, so I could play back what you sounded like when you got off. And you have the nerve to say, ’decent start’.”

“Well, I thought it wouldn’t be good for you to get a swelled head, so I tempered my response.

Okay, better than decent.”

“Yeah, you just hold on to that fiction if it helps you to sleep.”

I reached over and found the bottle of lube. “Pull your knees back, Gail.”

“Huh? Wait, it’s too soon, I’m too sensitive.”

“I know, I’m not going to do that. Pull your knees back.”

She was really nervous now, not sure what was going to happen, but she pulled her knees back, which rolled her hips up and exposed her pussy and her asshole. I linkcast her the Buttlover’s image, which would give her a sense of warmth spreading from her butt through her body, and make it feel sensual.

I leaned in and licked her perineum side to side. It was too close to her butt and made her tense, but she couldn’t deny that it felt really good, too. I replaced my tongue with a thumb, rubbing back and forth, and tried to stick my tongue in her pussy again. She liked that, and it wasn’t as sensitive as her clit.

“Oooo, nice, baby, yeah.”

I should take up juggling, I think I’d probably be good at it. While I tongue-fucked her pussy, I managed to pop the lid on the bottle of lube and put a few drops on her perineum. I closed the top and dropped the bottle, then rubbed my thumb on it again.

She gasped. It was a very different feeling, so smooth and slick that it became instantly arousing, especially with my tongue poking at her cunt. I made sure to move the thumb in wider circles, so that it got closer to her butthole.

She was making pleased sounds now, not quite a moan yet, but getting there. The lube, I had noted, was water-based and rated safe for ingestion in small quantities, so I moved my tongue from her pussy down to her perineum, and she said, “Oh, shit, ohmigod!” A very different feeling with the lube on it.

I found the bottle again, popped the lid, and dribbled a few more drops onto her perineum and let it trickle down the crack onto her asshole.

With my tongue stabbing at her taint, I put my thumb below it and rubbed slowly and firmly, moving lower. Above me, she had changed her mantra to “Oh! Oh!”

I got my fingertips wet with the lube in her crack, which was really slick now, and moved my index finger onto her asshole. Before she could say no, I pushed it slowly in, to the first joint, and simultaneously linkcast her a small wave breaking on the beach.

“Ohmigod, Tom! Oh!” I kept the finger moving slowly in and out. Her ass was so slippery with lube that there was almost no resistance.

“Oh, Tom, I don’t know if...” I sent her another small, breaking wave and she moaned, and said, “Oh, Christ.”

“Does my finger in your butt hurt, Gail?”

“No, not really, but...”

“Is it painful, Gail, is it causing you discomfort?”

“No, it’s not.”

“If felt good, didn’t it?”

She wouldn’t answer me. She’d been holding on to that conviction that things in her ass would hurt for so long, that some part of her couldn’t give it up. So I gave her yet another small, breaking wave.

“Oh, baby, nice.”

Now I could feel her responding, her ass pushing into me when I inserted my finger. That was her body giving its opinion, while her mind was still trying to catch up.

I grabbed the bottle with my left hand and flicked the lid open with my thumbnail, and poured a bit more lube onto her crack where it trailed down to the finger in her ass, which lubed her asshole.

I took my finger out of her ass and poured some lube onto my fingers, then snapped the lid shut. I slipped the one finger in her ass again, but went a little deeper. I went in and out a few times, then added a second finger next to it and pushed the slowly in.

“Oh! Oh, wait...”

I linkcast a slightly larger wave crashing onto the beach and she made a plaintive little cry, “Oh, God, Tom, oh, shit.”

My fingers were sliding in and out so easily now, I realized that her anus had stretched to allow me in. I presumed that was the relaxation I had channeled to her. Maybe now’s the time for the next step.

This would take two hands so I pulled out my fingers from her butt while I found the lube bottle, and my now-free hand picked up the vibrator. She couldn’t see because her thigh was blocking her view. I poured some lube on the tip of the vibrator and, rubbing it over the shaft, positioned it at her asshole.

I moved my head in and licked her slit from bottom to top and, as I reached her clit, pushed the vibrator slowly into her ass.

“Oh! No, no, no, it’s too big, no!”

“It isn’t, Gail, it’s narrower than my two fingers, and you liked that. Oh, wait.”

I’d forgotten to switch on the vibrator, so I fumbled for the switch and flicked it on with my thumb.

“Oh, FUCK, Tom! It’s... It’s too much, no.”

“No, it isn’t. That’s just your fear talking. You know this feels good, it’s just a different good, one you’re not used to.”

Before she could answer, I linkcast her another wave and heard her choke down her objection as the orgasm hit her.

I went back to lightly licking her clit, while my right hand was busy sliding the vibrator in and out, with an occasional twist for variety.

Above me she was breathing heavily, talking to herself so quietly I couldn’t hear what she was saying. I found the link and trailed it into her epicenter where there was... chaos. The formerly—I assumed—neat and colorful ’room’ was now a jumble of papers and paintings strewn about, chairs overturned, some kind of turbulent orchestral music playing, and a sense of confusion mixed with pleasure. The structure seemed to be swaying slightly.

I presumed this was a representation of her mixed feelings about her sensations. She’d told herself this would be unpleasant, painful, but it wasn’t and there was some kind of decision being made, two sides arguing it out.

I was getting a bit tired now. I’d been working on her pretty hard on her for the past several hours, and maybe I ought to end this so she could rest and try to come to terms with how she felt.

I sat up and grabbed the lube again. With the dildo still in her butt, I poured lube on the middle three fingers of my right hand until they were thoroughly lubricated and slick.

Grasping the end of the vibrator I said, “I’m going to take this out now, Gail. Nice and slow.” I slid it out with my left hand, and I got the sense that there was some reluctance at letting it go. As it popped out, I flicked it off and placed my three lubed fingers on the now-stretched anus. With the fingertips together, I pushed in slowly.

“Oh, Tom, wait, it’s too big.”

“Are you feeling pain, Gail, or just stretching? Which is it?” I kept pushing slowly, with a tiny twist of the wrist, and the fingers moved inexorably inside. I didn’t go far, just below the second knuckle, but in and out to get her used to it.

She hadn’t answered my question, so I presumed I knew which it was. She had her safe word and she was frightened enough of this process that she wouldn’t hesitate to use it if it became too much for her.

“Gail, tell me how you’re feeling. You’ve been pretty quiet up to now. Does this hurt at all?

Am I going too fast?”

She was struggling, I think forcing herself to be honest about her feelings. “It’s... weird. A little uncomfortable, but not really painful, not yet. I’m still scared of it, so I don’t know.”

“This, right now, is the biggest thing you’ll have in your ass tonight. My fingers together are wider than my dick, so uncomfortable is probably the worst you’ll feel, and maybe it’ll feel better with my dick in there. You have your safe word, baby, don’t be afraid to use it.”

I worked on her a few minutes more, sending one more small wave that elicited a small moan.

“Gail, turn over and get on your hands and knees. Put your head down on the bed, and your ass up. We’ll do this nice and slow.”

She wasn’t sure about this, but she turned over and got into position, and my heart nearly stopped at the sight of her. Her butthole was still gaping and her pussy seemed to be begging for something to fill it. Tough choice, but we had a plan here.

I took the lube and dripped a little onto her ass crack and with my fingertips spread it all around her asshole. I pushed a couple of fingers in, and dripped some more lube on them and spread it around the inside until it was really slick.

Then I poured some lube onto my very erect dick and spread it all around with my fist. I hadn’t set an ejaculation filter, because I thought that her first time shouldn’t go on too long. But now it was time for the secret weapon, this new named metaphor I had devised but hadn’t yet tried: Pulser.

If this worked the way I hoped it would, when I put my dick in it would give her pulses, small waves of pleasure which slowly increased in intensity, each one leaving a residue of light euphoria. I could add an orgasm at the end of it, but I thought perhaps that wasn’t the right thing tonight. This should be enough.

I got in position behind her, thinking how unbelievably sexy she looked right now, and positioned my dick at her asshole. I was having a little trouble holding on to it because it was so slippery.

“Here we go, baby, realllly slow and easy.” She was quivering underneath me, perhaps in anticipation, but more likely in fear.

With my thumb, I pushed the tip of my dick into the opening, past the sphincter which fought me briefly, then I was in! It was only an inch, but it felt amazing, and I said so. “Oh, Jesus, Gail, it’s so tight, it’s wonderful.”

I wanted to pound my dick in her all the way, but I’d said slow and easy, so that’s the plan.

I pulled slowly out again, with a little wet pop, then pushed right back in. By the third or fourth time, I no longer had to use my thumb to assist, it just slid in.

I pushed a little deeper, and I thought I’d stop breathing it felt so good. Wait, I should try to understand what she’s feeling now. I peeked into her epicenter once more and surprise! The cleaning lady had been in and had neatened up. The ’room’ was still swaying, and there was a little rumble that momentarily shook the place and left a feeling of... something, joy, perhaps, something pleasant and brief.

I pushed into her again, and there was another rumble with the same feeling, and now I was picking up something else in its wake, maybe elation. She was, amazingly, calm, accepting that what was happening felt nice. Maybe better than nice.

Curious now, I wondered what would happen if I went a bit deeper. I didn’t want to scare her, or hurt her, and I didn’t know what her limits were, so I was taking a chance. This time, when I pushed in, I went an inch further.

My vote’s in. That feels fucking great! I looked to see what her vote was. It was pretty much the same as the last time, except... maybe the gust of pleasure was a little stronger, the euphoria a bit deeper. Hard to tell, but definitely not fear or repulsion, and not pain.

I could feel myself fighting off an orgasm now. I was about ready to shoot a wad deep inside her butt, but I wanted to hold off a bit longer.

“Oh, Christ, Gail, I won’t be able to hold out much more. That feels so fucking amazing that I’m about to faint. Are you still okay? Do you want to stop?”

Her voice was tight, but calm, reasoned. “I think I’m fine. It doesn’t feel bad, just weird, but there’s some nice stuff happening, too. You can keep going.”

I picked up the pace now, and realized that I was muttering, mostly to myself, like a trainer talking to a boxer in his corner. “You can do this, champ, you just gotta hold out one more round, don’t let your guard down and we can win this thing!”

Without being aware of it, I’d also increased the depth along with the speed. I thought, oh, no, I might be hurting her. She hadn’t said anything, but while I had the link I looked in her epicenter one last time.

It was not what I expected. I wasn’t getting that sense of fear, of wanting to pull back, away from the danger. What I found was a sense of happiness, of floating, of feeling good! I was confused, because that wasn’t part of Pulser. I suppose the happiness could be interpreted as euphoria, but I had no idea where the ’feeling good’ came from.

It was a moot point now, because I could feel my orgasm coming up from my balls now and there was no holding it back. I had to let her know.

“Oh, Jesus, Gail, I’m done. Here it is, I’m cumming. I’m cumming in your ass!”

And that was the last cogent thing I was able to utter. Everything after that was shouts and gasps, begging her to keep squeezing it, not to stop, until, suddenly, it was too much and I was begging her to wait, to stop, too sensitive.

She eventually stopped moving, as did I. I just knelt there, trying to find enough air, my shrinking dick feeling wonderful buried in her butt. I finally tried to pull out and found her ass gripping my dick, not wanting to let it go, until it finally broke free with a pop and a little fart. As I watched, a tiny trickle of cum oozed out of her butt.

I held on to her ass for a few moments so that I wouldn’t fall down, then carefully moved to one side and fell onto the bed on my side, chanting “Ohmigod, ohmigod.”

I opened my eyes and looked up. She was still on all fours, her eyes closed and a look I couldn’t quite interpret on her face. It wasn’t pain or sadness or regret, it looked more peaceful.

As I watched she swayed forward and fell onto her face, off in another place.

I’m sure I fell asleep, but woke when I heard her say, “I’m leaking. I’ve gotta take care of this.

Be right back.”

Then I was out again. I felt her come back and get in bed, then snuggle in close to me and put one arm around me. I have no idea how long we slept.

I wasn’t done sleeping, but I could feel her moving, turning over, trying to find a more comfortable position. She finally said, “Are you awake?”

“Partly, I guess. Sleepy.”

“I know I said I wouldn’t analyze this until I’d lived with it for a while, but now I’m second-guessing myself. Once again, Carter, things are not what I expected.”

“Gail, why do you beat yourself up like this?”

“I promised myself I’d only do it with the big things, the important things. This is one of them, I think. I’ve spent my whole life, nearly, scared of things like this. Well, this thing in particular. It was going to hurt, I’d feel disgusted with myself, I’ll get injured in some way that would require a doctor’s visit and embarrassing questions.

“And what happens? None of those things. Like I told you, it felt weird, like your dick felt out of place, and that took a while to get used to. It felt mildly uncomfortable at first, mostly the stretching, I think. Then... Then it felt... good. When you slid your cock in, it’d give me this little rush, and after awhile I realized I felt like I was floating, feeling happy.

“When you were getting close to cumming, and you started pushing in deeper and fucking faster, I got this sense like I could float away on how good I was feeling. It wasn’t an orgasm, it just felt... really good, nice.

“And when you shot into my ass? Wow, what a rush that turned out to be! I wouldn’t have guessed that in a thousand years. That rush, by the way, triggered a nice little orgasm that I didn’t see coming. I like those kinds.

“So that’s what I really wanted to say, Carter. It felt better than I thought it was going to. Way better. It was uncomfortable, but I think I could get used to it with a little practice.

“Boy, I never thought I’d hear myself say that! ’I need a little more practice getting my ass fucked’.”

She punched me. Affectionately. I think.

“That’s two for two, Carter. Two scary things put out with the trash. Thanks for being such a good guy about it, taking it slow, checking in to see if everything was okay. It made it a lot easier to do this with you as my assistant.”

“That’s a job I’ll happily take on if you have any other things you want to work through.”

“I’ll leave a memo in your personnel file to remind me. I think I need some more sleep. Lemme get the light.”

She jumped up—where the hell did she find this energy?—and turned off the lamp, and crawled back into bed in the dark. I was asleep in seconds.