The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Honing The Talent

B Pascal

Chapter 28

My ruminations about the scientific method were interrupted by my falling asleep. I wasn’t sure how long I’d was out, but I felt better when I woke. I realized that Amelia was stirring beside me.

I waited for her to pull herself together.

She turned onto her back and stretched languidly. She looked to her side and saw that I was awake. “Still here? I thought you’d have grabbed your clothes and hit the road.”

I raised an eyebrow. “Is that the norm here on the Gold Coast? Have I committed a faux pas unintentionally?”

“Relax. I’m just pulling your leg.”

“Oh, good. How’re you feeling? You looked like you were having fun there at the end.”

“Yeah, now that you bring it up... I don’t know where that one came from, but wow! It was like one after another. That was a first for me. I could see how that could be addictive.”

“Well, you were fun to watch. I was a bit occupied at the time, but I caught a little of the show.”

She started to say something, but was cut short by a knock on the door, and a voice saying,

“Amelia, can I come in?”

Amelia mouthed ’Bree’ to me, then said aloud, “It’s open. Head’s up, we’re not fully dressed.”

To me she whispered, “Like that would ever slow her down.”

The door opened and Bree came in, naked, carrying her clothes in a ball in her arms. She nudged the door closed with her foot.

“Sorry. Muffy and Larry got wrapped up in each other and I felt like a third wheel there. They’d pretty much shut me out, so I left. I couldn’t face being alone in one of the other rooms feeling sorry for myself. Am I interrupting?”

“No, we’d finished. Throw your clothes on that chair over there.”

She did, and I finally got a closer look at her. She was shorter than the others, maybe 5′5″ or 5′6″, and I got a look at her ass as she put her clothes on the chair. Nice shape, perhaps a little soft and jiggly but some guys like that. When she turned around I saw that I had underestimated the size of her chest. Those were serious tits, very full, and they swayed as she walked.

As she got close to the bed, she noticed the pile of sex toys displayed on the blanket chest, and then she did a double-take at Amelia’s trashy underwear. “Whoa, nice look you got going there, Amelia, like Hookers-R-Us. Something new?”

I could see Amelia start to panic. She’d said that her friends knew nothing about her ’dark’ side and she didn’t know how she was going to explain this. I jumped in.

“I’m afraid that’s my doing. I’ve got a thing for that look and I talked her into putting that on for me. She didn’t want to, but sometimes I need that look to get me going. I’d appreciate it if you’d keep it between us.”

“I see. Okay, if that’s your particular kink, none of my business.”

“Thanks, Bree,” said Amelia. “Look, if you’re here, you might as well get up on the bed with us so we don’t have to talk across the room.”

“If you’re sure there’s space for me.”

It looked larger than a queen-sized bed, so there was room. Because Amelia was lying close to one side, Bree got in on my side, so I was between the two of them.

“Ooo,” said Bree, “my first threesome.”

“Like hell,” retorted Amelia. “As I recall you had your first threesome when you were fourteen.

And it wasn’t your last.”

“Oh, you’re such a stickler for details. So. Did you two have fun?”

“I can’t speak for her,” I told her, “but I certainly did. The outfit did the trick.”

“It was nice,” said Amelia. “Actually, it was really nice. He’s got some game. So did Muffy really block you out?”

“No, not really. It was just that the two of them seemed to be really into each other tonight, talking and laughing. Larry and I used to do that together sometimes, but he was more focused on her tonight. After a while, it was like they’d forgotten I was there.”

“I’m sorry that happened, Bree. That’s always a sucky feeling.”

“Whatever. I don’t want to feel sorry for myself. And I don’t want to spoil your night, either, so if you want me to go, just say so.”

“You’re fine, sweetie. Just settle in and relax.”

The two of them started talking to each other, through me since I was between them and they couldn’t really see each other. They were reminiscing about various sexual encounters, good and bad, which they’d been party to either as participants or bystanders. I was continually surprised at how much more sex some people had had in their early years than I did, even with my particular gifts. It was like a common sport that they all played, and there were certain well-known players.

“Do you remember that time at Connie’s party when Mike finally talked Barb into giving him a blowjob? They’d been going out for almost a year and she kept putting him off, and when she finally started going down on him he got so frustrated that he made you talk her through it?”

“Oh, yeah, she was terrified. She was afraid she was going to gag, and that she wouldn’t be able to breathe, and mostly that she’d hate the taste of it. It took like thirty minutes to get her to do it right.”

“Arnie dragged me off to a closet so I never saw the end of it. Did she finally do it?”

“Yeah, it was sort of funny. We all knew he was about to shoot, and I just knew that she was going to pull it out right at the critical moment. She would have gotten a faceful, plus it would have gone all over her dress, so I pushed her head down on his dick. He shot his load, and I’m behind her, my hands on her head, shouting at her like a football coach. ’You can do it, Barb, just keep moving, keep your tongue going, and swallow, make him proud.’ When he finally pulled out, she looked like she’d been hit by a truck. But she finally asked him, ’Was it okay?’ He said, ’It was amazing’, and she looked so pleased with herself.”

“That’s when we all decided that you should open Bree’s Blowjob Academy. I still think you could have made a fortune.”

“That’s always a career option. I’ll consider it. Hey, you remember Meredith Cooper’s initiation to the women’s lacrosse team?”

“When she had to fuck Tony Hawkins? Epic! I thought she was going to pass out.”

“That was the time when I finally understood why they called him ’Mister Ed’. The song finally made sense!”

Bree started to sing, and Amelia joined in.

A dildo will get you off, of course,
But if you’re in the mood for intercourse,
Call on the guy that’s hung like a horse,
The famous Mister Ed!

They both collapsed in laughter.

“Ohmigod! The look on her face when he finally dropped his pants!”

“I think it took almost a half a bottle of lube to get it slick enough for him to push it in.”

“I did think it was a little mean when Sally and Marta did that performance piece just so she could hear. You remember? Sally put on a very concerned voice and said, ’Oh, I don’t think it’ll fit in her ass.’ And Marta said, ’Don’t worry, he’ll make it fit.’ Meredith was about ready to quit school right about then.“

Bree looked at me. “We haven’t shocked you, have we?”

“I have Larry as a roommate. Nothing shocks me anymore.” Bree snorted.

She said, “Apparently, our stories have had some effect,” glancing at my dick. I hadn’t noticed, because I’d been concentrating on their back-and-forth banter, but it was now looking more like a useful tool.

I poked at it. It swung to and fro, looking a little like one of the those blower-inflatable tubes you see waving in the air in front of car dealerships. They sway and dance, half erect, looking like they need just a little more air to stand up fully.

“Not entirely dead,” said Bree. “You mind if I touch it?”

“Not much there to touch, but have at it.”

She extended a forefinger and brushed it up and down the shaft. It felt nice, but not erotic. She kept that up for a minute, then changed the position of her finger so she was brushing the pad of her finger onto the glans, along the rim. It was like tiny electric shocks and I noticed that it was getting stiffer. This was not her first time doing this, she knew exactly how to touch it.

“How’s that feel?” she asked.

“That’s a rhetorical question, right? You know it feels wonderful.”

“You want some of this, Amelia?”

“I’m still wiped. I’ll just watch for now.”

Bree changed what she was doing, slowly stroking the shaft between her thumb and two fingers.

She seemed almost to be in a trance, staring at my dick or her hand, I couldn’t tell which. It felt really nice.

“You mind if I try something, Tom?”

“It doesn’t involve handcuffs or sharp objects, does it?”

“Not yet. You tell me if you want me to stop.”

She climbed over my leg until she was kneeling between them, pushing them a little further apart with her hands. She grabbed my dick again at the base of the shaft, smiled at me, then leaned down and slipped the head into her mouth. She bobbed up and down, her lips brushing the rim of the glans. Multiply the tiny electric shocks times ten. I closed my eyes.

Amelia’s passing comment about Bree’s oral skills had focused only on the depth she was able to achieve. This was serious head. She knew what she was doing, had obviously had lots of practice.

She was breathing normally as she did it, and I could feel her breath on my dick. Then she added a flick of tongue on the frenulum on the downstroke which got my attention. I was so focused on what she was doing with her lips and tongue that I was surprised when I felt her fingers worm their way under my balls and start tickling the back of my ball sack. It made me gasp.

The small part of my logical mind that wasn’t distracted by this glorious assault of sensations shouted, “Filter! Set the filter!” The rest of my mind said, “In a minute. I’m busy,” but the logical mind was insistent so, just in the nick of time, I set myself an ejaculation filter.

And a damn good thing, too, because before I knew it, she took her hand off the shaft and pushed all the way down, till her lips were pushing against my stomach. She didn’t even hesitate, just pushed it right into her throat, then wrapped her lips around it and sucked as she worked her way up the shaft! Holy shit!

She popped off the top, smiled at me, then opened her mouth and did it again, all the way to the bottom. This time she didn’t suck on the way up, but she made her tongue dance back and forth for the entire trip.

I couldn’t help myself. I gasped out, “Jesus Christ on a bicycle!”

Amelia, who’d been lying next to me with her eyes closed, said, “Is she doing the throat thing to you? She’s much better at it than I am. Make him sweat, Bree.”

She was already doing that. She really was quite good at this. It was interesting how some people seemed to have no gag reflex and others could barely put anything too large in the mouth before they started to choke. I wondered if that was a biological or a psychological effect?

I couldn’t help myself, then next time she dropped down I put my hands on the back of her head and fucked her face. It felt wonderful, and better because it didn’t make her choke like it would most women. I wondered what it would feel like to cum in her throat and have her suck her cheeks in while she did it.

With my hands still on her head, I urged her off. When my dick popped out of her mouth, about as stiff as it had ever been, I said, “Holy shit, Bree! Fucking amazing, but you have to stop before I lose it.”

“No stamina. I think that’s so sad, don’t you, Amelia? Guys have no stamina anymore.”

“I’m too tired to care.”

“Can I play with him for awhile?”

“I need a little longer, so yeah.”

To me, imitating a child, Bree said, “I like when we can have friends over to play. What game would you like to play?”

“I liked the game you started, but it’s my turn now.”

She was still kneeling between my legs, so I swung my left leg over her and rolled off the far side of the bed. “Move your legs over here, Bree, facing me.”

She scooted her butt on the bed so it was facing me. I got my arms under her thighs and pulled her towards me till her butt was at the edge of the bed. I hadn’t gotten a close look at her before she got onto the bed. She had a landing strip of hair above her vulva but was otherwise clean shaven, with a prominent mons pubis.

I leaned in and gave a kiss to her clitoral hood. “Ooo, I like where this is going.”

“I think I’m going to take the scenic route. Lie back and enjoy the ride.”

I don’t know why I decided this, but I wanted to make her beg for more. Perhaps I was feeling sorry for her being excluded by Muffy and Larry. I thought that was a bit rude of them, even if it was unintentional. Besides, it was a chance for me to play with those magnificent tits.

Avoiding her clit for the moment, I licked my way downward while I linkcast her the Foundation image. I peeked into her epicenter to get a sense of what she liked, what turned her on. I could only see the parts she was thinking about, so there might be other stuff, too, but right now she was liking the oral. She liked getting as well as giving. The occasional slap on the ass was sometimes a turn-on, as well as guys telling her what to do.

She especially liked doggy-style fucking, but cowgirl turned her on, too. And what’s this? I was finding it very odd that so many women—at least the ones I’d hooked up with—were so into bondage, being restrained with no say in what was done to them. Why was that so common a theme?

Well, probably couldn’t do that here, as I suspected that she hadn’t been forthcoming with her girlfriends, just as Amelia hadn’t. These were secrets, and too embarrassing to share with anyone but a lover.

So I let my tongue attack her slit, working my way downward, until I reached the opening to her vagina, where I tried to push my tongue in. It was useless for that purpose, but she liked it anyway, because she said, “Oh, hell, yeah! Do that!” I added my thumb to the mix, rubbing her perineum.

My mind is weird. I’m trying to get her wound up by tongue-fucking her and my brain wanders off into speculation. Specifically, it was suddenly wondering whether it would be possible to control individual muscles. I might have been thinking about those hypnosis demonstrations where the hypnotist commands his subject to make, for example, his or her arm muscles rigid and immovable. He then suspends a heavy weight from the extended arm which moves not even a fraction of an inch.

If a hypnotist can induce a group of muscles to become rigid, inflexible, could I not do the same thing with my tongue, so that I could push it into her pussy? Might be worth some time to investigate the idea, but perhaps not right now.

Instead, I used my thumbs to pull her labia open and flicked my tongue from south to north.

I stopped just below her clit, and I could feel her trying to force her pubis downward so that her clit could feel the tongue. So I went south again and I could hear her frustration in the way she grunted.

I went a little lower this time and got my tongue onto her perineum for a quick tour, then dropped lower to poke it at her butthole. “Ah, fuck, fuck, no!” she cried.

That’s not what her epicenter was saying, where she felt that sensation wash over her and em-braced it. It was either her fear or her social indoctrination that was eliciting the spoken response.

I spent a little longer there, then moved higher back onto the perineum. Her asshole was slick with saliva now, so when I pushed my middle finger at it, it slipped right in. At the same time, I linkcast a Summer Breeze to her. The timing was off with my finger, so what we heard was, “Oh, no, no, don’t... oh, FUCK, yes!”

It was enough for Amelia to open her eyes briefly and look to see what was happening. But she couldn’t see what I was doing from where she lay, so she closed her eyes again.

“Did that feel pretty good, Bree? You like things in your butt? It sounded that way.”

“I don’t, usually, it hurts.”

“But that got you off, I heard you. It shouldn’t hurt with enough lube. The butt can stretch really wide.”

“I don’t know, I usually don’t.”

“Okay, maybe later. I’ve got some other things I want to try with you. I think you’ll like them.”

She looked doubtful, she thought it might have something to do with things in her ass. Instead, I licked higher on her slit until I got to just below her clit. That new image I’d tried with Amelia, the ocean swell, rising and falling, seemed to have worked pretty well, small orgasms drawn out which wouldn’t overwhelm.

So I linkcast the same thing to Bree, making them slow swells, not too deep to start. Then I wrapped my lips around her clit and nibbled, then pulled. I could feel her tense, holding her breath, then release it with a quiet “Oooohhh.” I did it again, this time grabbing it with my lips and letting it snap back. “Oh, yessss, like that.”

I was liking this one, it didn’t seem to overpower the recipient, rather to give them a flush of joy, then drop them back to a relaxed state to wait for the next one. I could work with this. She could probably handle a dozen of these.

I did a few more, until she was moaning, telling me how nice it was. Then I changed the image, made the storm closer, the swells higher, the troughs deeper. The next time I got up to her clit, I let my tongue dance around it lightly. Her body tensed, she stopped breathing, then called out, “Oh, yesyesYES, right there!” She thrashed, then collapsed into the bed.

I stepped off the bed and found my pants again. I got the second condom out and put it on. As I climbed up onto the bed next to the prostrate Bree, Amelia said, “That was kinda fun, watching you get her off like that. She’s usually not so loud. Then again, neither am I.”

“I have to confess, I get a bit of a rush watching women cum. You throw yourselves into it heart and soul. It’s a privilege to watch.”

“I wish there were more guys who think like you. It’d make our lives a lot better. Maybe we should start a campaign to have the Boy Scouts add a merit badge for that. Y’know, start ’em young, so they’re trained by the time they’re ready to do it for real.”

“You can start collecting signatures for the petition tomorrow. Right now, I’m kinda busy. Are you back, or are you just watching?”

“I’ll watch for a while longer, see what other tricks you got.”

Bree had recovered and was listening to the dialog with interest. I leaned down and sucked a nipple into my mouth, while I fondled the other boob. Great tits, still firm, with a nice jiggle to

’em. I wondered what it would feel like to fuck those tits, to cum between them and watch my load arc over her face. Maybe later.

I reached down and rubbed my hand up and down her slit. It was pretty wet by now, slippery under my fingers. “That feels really nice,” she said.

“I think I can make it feel even better. Let me try.”

I continued up and down, sometimes letting a finger slide between her labia and stopping just shy of the clit. I could feel her frustration, getting more and more aroused, but not quite where she needed to go.

I waited till she had her eyes closed, trying to pull an orgasm up from where it was hidden. I slapped her pussy with my open hand and her head shot up. She opened her mouth to protest, but I was already rubbing her slit again, letting a finger slide between the lips.

Another slap, then a rub, and this time I pushed a finger in her cunt, just an inch. “Don’t tease me, do it, I want it.”

“’Things that you have to wait for are the things you appreciate the most.’ My grandmother told me that. I don’t think she had this in mind, but it still applies.”

“You’re a real bastard, Carter.”

“You have no appreciation for the journey, just the destination. Trust me.”

She was about to give me a snarky answer, but I stuck two fingers in her pussy, in and out, slowly. She moaned. A couple more rounds of that—rub, slap, finger-fuck—and she was tensing, pushing into my hand, saying, “Oh, fuck, stop teasing me, I need it.”

“Ask me nicely, Bree. You were a little rude before, you called me a bastard. You want to cum? Ask me nicely.”

She looked like she wanted to hit me. She knew what she wanted and who was I to deny her?

I should do what she wanted.

But she swallowed her anger and without much sincerity said, “Please, Tom, make me cum. I need this.”

I knew that was as much as I was going to get, so I slapped her pussy, then hooked two fingers and stuck them in deep and looked for her G-spot. When I hit it, her eyes went wide so I knew I was there, and I vibrated the fingers fast, in and out.

She arched her back slowly and when it reached its apex she wailed. “Oh, my GOD, YES! Yesyesyes, don’t stop, right there, do it, do it!”

I hadn’t sent her that one, that was all her own. And a fine orgasm it was, too. I kept the fingers going until she grabbed my wrist with both hands. “No, no more, enough, please.”

She was flat on her back, eyes closed, breathing heavily. Amelia stroked Bree’s hair and said,

“Impressive, Carter, very dramatic. I’d applaud, but it sounds better when there’s a group of people, so you’ll just have to imagine it.”

I sat back on my heels. My back was getting a little stiff from having held that position for so long. Bree was lying at a ninety degree angle to Amelia, leaving not much room for me to lie down without kicking one or the other. In the end I had to lie diagonally, so that we formed a rough right triangle.

With our heads so close, Amelia and I talked quietly, mostly about her school life, her roommates, the clubs she belonged to, and so on. It took about ten minutes before Bree raised herself on an elbow and looked at us.

“Look, she’s back!” said Amelia. “Did you have a nice nap?”

“It wasn’t a nap, it was a coma. What the fuck, Carter? What was that?”

“What? Nobody’s ever massaged your G-spot? Hard to believe.”

“I’ve had guys stick their fingers in and move ’em around, but they never hit the right spot. Not like that. Jesus.”

“Well, if you’re happy, I’m happy.”

“I’m pretty happy. Worn out, but happy. What can I do to make you happier?”

“I think I might like to watch you riding my dick for awhile. Can we start with that?”

She leered at me, then did a Groucho Marx thing with one eyebrow that got me smiling. I straightened out on the bed so my head was on a pillow and she clambered up and got both legs astride me. While she was getting comfortable, I linkcast the Glow image to her. By the time she found a position where she could lower herself down onto my dick, I was hard and ready.

She grabbed the base of my dick and aimed it, then lowered herself onto it. When it entered her, it felt like my dick had grown at least an inch or two in girth. It was the same size, but perception is everything. I could see on her face that she didn’t think it was going to fit, like the famous Mr. Ed. But finally it was seated all the way.

“Christ, did you gobble a bunch of hormone pills while I was out? Your dick feels huge.”

“If it is, I’ll want some more of those chips and dip, Amelia. It feels the same to me, so maybe something else. But could we talk about that later, because what you’re doing feels fucking fantastic.”

She was just moving up and down a couple of inches, trying to get used to it, but it still felt pretty good. I wanted to encourage her, so I linkcast her Shiver, which just provided a brief pulse of pleasure, then was gone. I saw her catch her breath, then she resumed her motion.

While she rode me I sent another Shiver every couple of minutes, then, just for something different, I linkcast Mineral Spring, at which she closed her eyes and moaned, “Oh, my God!”

After that one, she started humping faster, looking for something like the last one. She had a serious rhythmic motion going now, and her tits were doing the most wonderful dance above me. I reached up and squeezed them, hard. I twisted them so I could get her nipples between my thumbs and the second joint of my forefinger. I pinched them, hard enough that I thought I might hurt her, but she just said, “Fuck, yeah,” and pumped harder.

She’d added a combination of front-to-back and a rotation to the up-and-down. I don’t know how she did it, but it felt fantastic. I started thrusting into her hard when she hit the bottom of her stroke. Just to keep her interest up, I linkcast a Summer Breeze and slapped one cheek of her ass. I thought she was going to snap at me, but the orgasm caught her and what came out was, “Oh, shit, like that, oh, good.”

Amelia, to my left, was up on one elbow, watching the show. I wondered how often they did this, watching each other get fucked. I thought it might be time to bring this act to a close. Even though she was doing most of the work, I was still feeling a bit worn. Maybe time for a short rest.

I sent her another Summer Breeze, which made her grab one of her tits, hard, and cry out,

“Yesyesyes, right there, hell, yeah!”

Before she had a chance to return to her rhythm, I grabbed her around the waist and flipped her onto her back. It made my dick pull out, but I got my arms under her legs and lifted them up until my cock was lined up, then pushed back in. I leaned forward on my arms, forcing her legs back and her hips up, and slid it all the way in.

Then I started hammering my dick into her, no finesse, just fucking, hard as I could. I got my face close to hers and told her, “Now you’re gonna get fucked so hard you’re gonna be black and blue, and when you get off it’s gonna feel like you were hit by a freight train. Hold on tight.”

That, I hoped, was part of her fantasy, one of the things that turned her on, being told what to do. I hoped it was close to what she wanted, because if it wasn’t I was going to come off like a real jerk.

So I pounded her pussy and her breathing got fast and shallow, her eyes wide and a little fearful.

I chose Avalanche and linkcast it to her. I should be able to tell when it was imminent, because it would be written on her face.

And there it was. She could feel herself starting to fall, the power of it making her helpless as it swept her away. It started quiet, just a whisper that changed into a shout, “OhGodohGod, I’m cumming, I’m cumming, oh, shit!” Everything after that wasn’t English, just random syllables, phonemes, just sounds coming out of her throat. Her hands slapped my back, her feet were kicking in the air.

I kept going after she’d stopped vocalizing, until she put her palms on my chest and pushed, just enough to tell me to stop. I slowed to nothing and left my dick in her pussy. I could feel her spasming around it.

I finally pulled out of her and lowered her legs to the bed. I found a place to lie down between the two of them. I really was tired. I’d been at this for awhile.

“So I was taking notes for awhile there,” said Amelia, “but I think I lost count after orgasm four. Still, more than she’s ever had at one time, I think. Are all Cleveland boys like you? Should I be planning Spring Break in Cleveland?”

“There’s worse places for Spring Break, but that’s a decision you’ll have to ponder alone. I think I need some rest right now.”

I closed my eyes and let my mind drift. I may have been in and out of sleep, because the two of them were talking quietly and their voices would wake me, then I’d fade out again.

The last time I came out of sleep I just lay there and idly listened. They were talking about various things, Muffy and Larry, what they might do over the rest of the break, gossip about friends I hadn’t met yet. Just for the hell of it, I peeked into Amelia’s epicenter. I was able to do it because I still had some of their focus, being situated between them and thus unavoidable.

Her epicenter looked like someone’s clutter drawer, filled with a little of everything. There wasn’t much concentration now, so her mind was wandering, with one part focused on the conversation, and another thinking about other things. She was idly thinking that the underwear still made her feel slutty, and she really didn’t mind if Bree saw her in it, but she wouldn’t like if Bree knew the real reason why she was wearing it.

She was thinking about some other guy she’d slept with who also treated her like a slut, mostly because that was how he treated all women. She’d gotten off from the encounter, but couldn’t imaging having to live with him every day. And then there was a flash back to one time when she and Bree had gotten drunk and Bree had eaten her pussy on the bed until she came. That had made her feel slutty, too.

Damn, people were really complex. Nothing’s simple in the human psyche. How do psychiatrists figure this shit out? It’s like being a detective when you’re half-blind and mostly deaf, and you’re only allowed to communicate by telephone. Everything is deduced by inference.

I stretched to work out some of the kinks in my back, and Amelia spoke up. “Oh, look, he’s back.”

“Nice that you decided to join us,” Bree said.

“Are you two serious? You wiped me out, wore me down to a nub, and now you’re complaining because I had to rest?”

“You’re going to have to work out if you want to play in the big leagues, Carter. There are certain expectations at this level.”

“Yeah, yeah. I’ll start jogging. Tomorrow.”

“That thing stayed on by sheer willpower,” Bree said, pointing. I looked down.

The condom on my dick had worked itself mostly off and was drooping sadly from the end of my limp dick.

“The comments about my stamina seem to be mostly academic now. That was my last condom, so any ideas you had about a rematch are off the table.”

“What do you think we are, amateurs? I’ve got a big box in the closet. We’re good for another couple of days, if necessary.”

“Another couple...? We’ll be fucking in a hospital bed, me in an oxygen mask and under a doctor’s supervision. I’ve got news for you, Superman couldn’t make it, he sent me instead.”

She sighed dramatically. “The things we have to put up with. Anyway, discussion of condoms and their use seems to be a moot point now. That thing isn’t of much use in its current state.”

“I have great hopes for a rally, very soon.”

“Well, this is just a sad reminder of its former glory, if you ask me,” said Bree, “so if you don’t mind I’ll get rid of it for you. I have to pee anyway.”

She gave a tug and it popped off my dick with a little snap. She slid off the edge of the bed and ambled to the bathroom, the condom held between two pinched fingers.

“We joke around, but I think you did just fine, and with two of us, no less.”

“It may take a couple of days for me to recuperate. That was some workout.”

Bree came out of the bathroom and I could hear the toilet flushing. She took a detour into the closet and came out holding a condom in a wrapper high in the air.

She got up onto the bed. “We’ll find a place for this shortly. Are you hard yet?”

“You may have to retake high school sex education if you think it happens like that. No, it’s not hard.”

“Maybe you should try that thing you did before with the throat and the tongue, Bree.”

“Well, he’s no help, so I guess it’s up to us. Lie down there, useless boy, and let me see what I can do with this.”

She was playing to the crowd, but she positioned herself dramatically between my legs and, with a resigned sigh, took my limp dick in her fingers and licked around the head. Well, it wasn’t completely dead because I could feel that, and it felt nice, pleasant. She did some more.

She continued with that while she rolled the shaft between her thumb and two fingers, then did some small strokes on it. It was definitely feeling more alive.

When she lowered her tongue and flicked it against the frenulum it made me catch my breath.

I could feel it twitching now, unambiguous signs of life.

After another minute or two she opened her lips and slid the tip of my dick into her mouth and closed her lips around it. She bobbed her head up and down so her lips brushed the rim of my cock. It was like little electrical sparks when her lips brushed past the skin.

She added a tongue to the mix and she had me grunting now. I’d never released my ejaculation filter, so it should still be in place and I wouldn’t cum. I had to hand it to her, she was really, really good at this and without the filter I’d be teetering on the edge right about now.

Bree took her hand off my shaft and slipped it down under my balls, cupping them and tickling the back with her fingers. At the same time she dropped lower on my dick, taking most of it in and making her tongue dance over it as she moved up to the top.

It was feeling pretty stiff now, but Bree was taking no chances of a relapse, so she kept at it, up and down, sometimes sucking in her cheeks as she moved upwards.

I must have been muttering something—I don’t know what because I was so wrapped up in what she was doing—because Amelia told Bree, “Ooo, now he’s starting to sweat. Don’t let up now.”

Bree, my dick still in her mouth, held up one finger, as if to say, “Wait, watch this.”

She opened her mouth and pushed straight down, all the way, then wrapped her lips tight around the shaft and sucked. It made me raise my head off the pillow and groan. Then, as if that wasn’t enough, with her lips still tightly in place and her finger tickling my balls, bobbed up and down, less than two inches, from the base of my cock. It made me call out loud, “Oh, fuck, yes, yes!” It was intense. Without the filter in place I’d be shooting my load into her throat right now.

I put my hands on the sides of her face and pushed her gently off. “Christ on a crutch, Bree, if you don’t stop right now it’s going to be all over. Please. Fucking amazing, but you gotta stop.”

She had a satisfied smirk on her face, so that performance was mostly for my benefit, to show me who was in charge here. I was happy to cede that to her.

“It seems to be almost serviceable now,” she said. In fact, it was sticking straight up and twitching, like a dog wanting to go out for its walk. She reached over and found the condom she’d brought, opened it, and rolled it on to my dick.

“There! Ready to travel.”

I told her, “And you did a fine job getting it ready for the trip. What would you like? Amelia, are you in, or are you still just an impartial observer?”

“Haven’t made up my mind yet. You start. I’ll join in if the mood strikes.”

“So it’s you and me, Bree. You have a preference?”

“Everything’s been fun so far. You choose.”

“Ohhh-kay, maybe... yeah. I’ve been admiring your butt. How about if you kneel on the bed and I do you from behind so I can play with your ass?”

“Umm, sure. Just to be clear here, you’re not talking about fucking my ass, are you? ’Cause I’m not ready for that.”

“Not if you don’t want me to. You have a fantastic butt and I think it would be a joy to slide my dick in there, but I won’t do anything you don’t like.”

“Promise me. Scout’s honor?”

Amelia said, “She’s a little gun-shy. Some guy at a party said he wouldn’t, then he did, and he was a little rough about it, too. She never forgave him.”

“I give you my word. No dicks in the butt.”

She got up on her hands and knees and got comfortable. It made an amazing picture and I was almost tempted to ask, but I didn’t have a camera. She was resting on her arms and her ass poked up, exposing the asshole. It almost made me reconsider, but I’d made a promise.

I leaned in and licked her slit, as much of it as I could reach, all the way up to her perineum, then back down again. I made another futile attempt to tongue-fuck her pussy, about as successful as the last time, but appreciated nonetheless.

I knee-walked forward until I was right behind her, took my dick in my hand, and aimed it at her pussy. It took a moment to spread the lips the right way, then it slid in. It was almost hypnotic, the feeling of her pussy enveloping my cock, so I did a very slow in-and-out, just an inch or two, savoring the sensations.

I thought the ocean swells had worked well the last couple of times, so I set those up again, a far-off storm making the ocean rise and fall slowly between heavy waves. The rise would be a slow increase in anticipation, and the fall would be a slow release into pleasure. I linkcast that to her, and started pushing deeper into her, not fast but steady.

I could see what was happening to her by watching her head which would rise with the swell, and then lower as she sank into the trough. It was steady, unrelenting, powerful, and it took her over. After five minutes she was talking quietly to herself, like a sports commentator, describing the action.

“Oh, very nice, that felt so good. Another one’s beginning. It’s getting stronger. Oh, here’s the top, ooohhhhh, yes, so nice.”

None of these were big orgasms, just slow buildups to a slow release washing over her. If I had the energy I could probably keep this going for an hour and by the end she’d be in nirvana, if I read this right. But I didn’t have much left, so we’d have to cut this short.

I picked up the pace a little, and I could feel her pussy squeezing me. I don’t know if she was doing that intentionally, but it felt great anyway. For a change, I linkcast a Summer Breeze to her, and she caught her breath then called out, “Oh, hell, yes, oh, good!”

This felt great, pumping into her pussy from behind. I realized that I’d been so intent on the feeling of my cock inside her that I’d neglected her butt. It was a fine ass, maybe a little jigglier than I preferred, but very nice. I got my two hands on her ass cheeks and rubbed and squeezed. It felt good under my hands. I saw her asshole peeking at me and calling my name, but I’d promised and I left it alone. But I did slap her ass as I sent her another Summer Breeze.

“Oh, fuck. It hurts but I think I just came.”

“You’ve got a great ass, baby. Lots of fun to play with.”

I saw that Amelia had reached out a hand and was twisting one of Bree’s nipples. It made her choke. Maybe time to change up the pattern.

I prepped an image of small waves slowly breaking on a beach, maybe thirty or forty seconds apart, and linkcast it to her. Then I took my right thumb and rubbed it back and forth on her perineum. It got her on edge, because it was too close to her asshole and she was afraid of what I was going to do. But it was also seriously arousing, making her vibrate.

So when the first wave hit the beach she gasped. “Oh, Jesus, oh, wow!” She shivered.

She was settling back into her rhythm when the next one broke. “Ohmigod, another one!”

By the time number five or six came around, all she could say was, “Yes, yes, don’t stop.”

Amelia was fascinated. She leaned in closer so she could look at Bree’s face, trying to determine if she was faking it to impress her or something. But Bree was consumed in her feelings now, her eyes closed.

I changed it up yet again. This time it was larger waves breaking, but they were further apart, maybe ninety seconds. When the first one approached the beach, curling up into a whitecap, her head shot up and she cried out, “Oh, fuck yes, yes, I’m cumming again!” Her whole body shook this time and she laughed from joy.

Amelia was caught up in this drama, wondering what was happening, I think because she was familiar with how Bree responded to sex and how her orgasms hit her, and this was... different.

My mind was drifting now, because the motion was repetitive and I was in a kind of trance-like state. I was thinking of when I’d looked into Amelia’s epicenter and saw some of the sexual interactions she’d had. One of them was Bree going down on her at some time in the past. There was something between them, the way Amelia played with Bree’s nipples and how she’d looked at her face to see her cum.

“Amelia,” I said. She pulled herself back from wherever she’d been and looked at me.

“Amelia, move toward the center of the bed, lean back against the headboard. Spread your legs.”

This is where I’d find out if I was wrong and got thrown out into the cold as a result.

She looked at me for an uncomfortably long time. Then she pulled herself up and worked her way to the center of the bed. I hadn’t had to say anything more to her, she knew exactly what she was supposed to do. She got herself positioned, then squirmed lower so her pussy was in easy reach of Bree’s tongue.

That was the moment when the next wave broke. Bree tensed, and cried, “Oh, GOD, yesyesyes!”

She was practically choking on air as she tried to catch her breath, then finally got it under control.

As she got back into the rhythm again, I started fucking her harder, pounding her cunt, telling her, “Oh, shit, baby, your pussy feels so good, I’m gonna fuck you till I cum. Put your head down so I can get all the way in!”

She was so overwhelmed by her pleasure now that she wasn’t thinking, wasn’t analyzing what I was saying, so she wouldn’t know it didn’t make sense, she just responded. She put her head down on the coverlet and found herself staring at Amelia’s cunt as I slammed my dick into her twat.

I put my hands on her ass cheeks and leaned forward, pushing her forward on her knees and moving her face onto Amelia’s pussy. It didn’t take long. I couldn’t see, of course, because Bree’s head and torso were in the way, but I could see Amelia’s face and knew exactly when Bree’s tongue first found her clit.

Amelia had her hands on Bree’s head, guiding her, her eyes tightly shut and her head thrown back. It took a minute but the first orgasm made her tremble, then relax back into the bed. Then Bree’s next one knocked at her door and she shouted hallelujah.

I wasn’t going to be able to keep this up, as the lower back pain was beginning to hit me. But honestly, this was so much fun to watch the two of them getting off that I hated to cut it short.

Amelia’s next one made her call out, “Oh, right there, you little bitch, don’t stop, uhhhhhh.”

I knew I couldn’t do much more, so I made my exit plan. There’s no rhyme or reason to these choices, I pick them mostly at random. Tonight I picked Fireworks for me, and Geyser for Bree.

Geyser was a long, slow orgasm that took a while to recede, like one of those low thermal geysers in national parks that flood an area and then recede back into the ground. I thought she might like that. I linked hers to the onset of mine, so we’d cum together.

Okay, here we go. I released my ejaculation filter and linkcast the two images. As soon as I’d freed myself, I could feel it moving up from my balls. It would be here in seconds. “Ah, fuck, Bree, I’m so close, I’m gonna cum, work with me, baby!”

That was her signal, and I heard her start to choke, to call out. She raised her head and I heard a low wail, then she cried, “Oh, Jesus, yesyesyes, don’t stop, harder! Harder!”

She had twisted her body as she came, and as I looked down I saw she had her whole hand in Amelia’s pussy, pumping it like a piston. Amelia was speechless, her head thrown back, her mouth opened wide, unable to speak.

After that, things get fuzzy because the Bicentennial Celebration was going off in my head, fireworks exploding everywhere, a brass band playing Sousa marches, pleasure touching every nerve in my body. It was an entire fireworks display compressed into maybe ten seconds of real time, and when it was over I was frozen, afraid to move because I had no control of my muscles.

I was still pumping my dick into her, because it still felt good, but it was getting sensitive now.

I kept it going for another minute, then had to stop. I went over the basic steps for moving each limb in my mind, then tried them out. Everything still seemed to work, more or less, so I pulled slowly out of her with a little wet ’pop’, and just held the position while I found some more energy.

Eventually I forced myself to slide backwards off the bed and place one foot and then the other onto the floor. I found that I was able to move one foot in front of the other—a major achievement—and made my way to the bathroom. I dumped the condom and had a pee, then splashed some water on my face.

When I got back out, Bree had rolled onto her side on one edge of the bed. Amelia was still sitting against the headboard, legs spread, looking like she’d been hit by a bus. I took the place Amelia had previously occupied, lay down and hoped that I wouldn’t have to move again.

I suppose I could have nodded off. I felt someone get up to use the bathroom, then get back on the bed. I was too tired to open my eyes, so tired I couldn’t sleep, I just lay there.

When I next awoke, I realized someone had thrown an arm over me. I forced an eye open and saw that it was Amelia, who had moved lower onto the bed and was on her side facing me.

“Are you awake?” she asked quietly.

“Define ’awake’,” I said.

“Close enough. Well, that’s one for the record books. I’ve been lying here thinking about it, and there are a bunch of firsts. Most orgasms. For me and Bree, too. And that other thing. And thanks for that, by the way. And there was a bunch of other things, too, but I’m too tired to list them. An educational evening, all in all. I feel it’s our duty to try to improve ourselves. And I think I’ve gotten better at several things, with your help.

“So what’s the deal with you and Larry?” she went on. “Did you drive here together?”

“Yeah, we both came in the Krugmobile, so I’m here as long as he’s here.”

“I don’t know when he’ll be done, but he’s never stayed over before, so I think he’ll be looking for you in a while, ready to go.”

“I just need to find my clothes and remember how to put them on. It won’t take long, maybe an hour.”

“That’s the spirit. It might be fun to have you stay over, but maybe another time. I think I’d like to have a talk about how you know just what to do. I think there might be some lessons to learn there.”

We talked, quietly and without much energy for a while longer, about nothing in particular.

Bree hadn’t moved, was sleeping soundly on the other side of the bed, oblivious to us and everything else.

Eventually, there was a soft knock on the door. A voice, annoyingly energetic, called, “Oh, Caaarrr-ter? Carter, are you decent? You are? Well, shame on you. Carter, the road beckons, and we must follow. Get dressed and meet me downstairs.“

I turned to Amelia. “Well, you had him pegged. Where does he find the energy? It’s just vulgar for him to be that effervescent at this hour of the morning. Anyway, I’m glad he brought me along, and happy to have met you, all of you, and glad things turned out the way they did. I’m sorry Bree isn’t awake so I can say goodbye to her, but pass it on, would you?”

I stumbled onto the floor and eventually found my clothes and shoes. With some trial and error I was able to put them on correctly. I found the bed again, and leaned down to give Amelia a kiss goodnight.

“So long, Carter,” she said as I reached the door. “Maybe I’ll see you for Spring Break in Cleveland.”