The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Honing The Talent

B Pascal

Chapter 33

We buttoned up and headed out into the cold air, where another snow flurry entertained us. She led me off campus again, a couple of blocks away to an old brick apartment building. I tried to restart the lesson on the way, but she told me to wait because she couldn’t write them down while walking.

She took the stairs to the third floor. I’m pretty sure the elevator was working, but she was used to walking everywhere. She let us in to her apartment and told me I could hang my coat in the closet just inside the door.

It was surprisingly neat and uncluttered. It was an old building, but the rooms were clean and well kept. “My flatmate—excuse me, my roommate—is staying with her boyfriend until Sunday, so she won’t interrupt us while you are teaching me these words. I will make real coffee. You think about what is next on the list until I bring it.”

She moved determinedly off to the kitchen from which I heard kitchen sounds. So now I had to start tutoring her in all the myriad ways Americans described various sex acts, some of which were pretty blunt.

In a few minutes she brought out a tray with a small coffeepot, sugar and two cups. “Now you will see what real coffee tastes like. Why is it so hard for cafes to learn to make coffee correctly?

We learn to do it as children.”

I just shook my head to say that I didn’t understand it either, rather than get into a discussion of the many failures of American society, headed by its inability to make proper coffee.

I took a sip and thought, this is how she will get through graduate school. She will study twenty hours a day because she will be unable to sleep. I could feel the caffeine shooting through my bloodstream, slapping me awake.

She had taken out her notebook again. “Go on. I’m ready.”

I took a deep breath. “Okay. Moving on. I’d mostly finished with the words for the sexual parts of the body, male and female. Now it’s the various ways to have sex, and the common or vulgar words used to describe it.

“The most common word, of course, is fuck. We already talked about that in the context of noun and adjective and expletive.”

She got a puzzled look on her face. I said, “Expletive?” She nodded.

“It’s a word used as in interjection in a conversation, usually coarse or profane, meant to express surprise, annoyance, anger, disappointment, and so on. If I dropped my dinner plate on the floor I might say, “Fuck! That was careless.” Fuck is used as an expletive.”

“I like that word. ’Expletive’, I mean.”

“So when fuck is used as a verb, it means sexual intercourse, inserting the penis into the vagina.

Someone might say to their girlfriend, ’I want to fuck your pussy until we both cum’. He probably won’t last more than two minutes, but sex always has its share of unfulfilled promises.”

Here she laughed out loud, recognizing the truth of it across nations.

“But he could also say ’I want to fuck your ass’ or ’I’m going to fuck your mouth’ or ’I’m going to fuck your tits’. So basically fucking is inserting the penis somewhere with sexual intent.

A woman could say it, too. ’I’m going to fuck your dick until you beg me to cum’. So fuck turns out to be a pretty useful word, if you don’t care what the people around you think about you.

“There are lots of variants. If you are fond of the person you want to have sex with, you might say ’Let’s make love’ instead of ’Let’s fuck’, to emphasize that there is an emotional component to it. You could say you want to ’sleep with’ someone if you don’t yet know if there’s an emotional element but you’re still horny. Remember that one?

“A man might say that he wants to ’lay’ a woman by way of saying he wants to have sex with her. A woman might say that she wants to ’get laid’, meaning she wants someone to have sex with her. Passive rather than active verb.

“A guy could say he wants to ’screw’ or ’bonk’ someone, or ’shag’ or ’bang’ or ’hump’ them.

He might complain to his friends that he needs to ’get some nookie’, meaning he’s horny. Either a man or a woman could say that they want to ’get it on’, meaning to have sex, or they could say

’Let’s fool around’ to the other.”

I took some more coffee. I was getting wired.

“All those mostly refer to standard intercourse. Then there are the variants, like oral and anal sex, or particular fetishes.”

Again, she got that puzzled look, and I guessed it was fetish, which was unlikely to arise in the context of an English class.

“Fetish? That one?” She nodded, pen poised.

“It means, like, an erotic interest in some part of the body which is not normally considered erotic, like feet, or elbows. Or it could mean a particular activity that causes one person to become aroused. For example, if a person finds sexual arousal in being submissive, or seeing their partner dressed in leather or vinyl, or maybe they enjoy being whipped and abused, like masochism.”

“Okay,” she said, “I think I know what you mean. A fetish, like a compulsion, but sexual.”

“Exactly! Anyway, maybe we’ll get to that later. So back to sexual activities. Oral sex. We’ll start with women doing men. The clinical term is fellatio, meaning taking the penis into the mouth and using lips and tongue on it. But there are lots of cruder terms. ’Giving head’ is common usage, as is ’blow job’. It’s also called ’going down on’ your man, or ’sucking dick’ or ’cock sucking’.

If someone wants to be cute in describing it, they might say that the woman is ’playing the skin flute’.

“If a guy asks a woman to ’suck him off’, it means to give him oral sex until he ejaculates in her mouth.

“When the woman takes the man’s penis all the way into her throat it’s usually called ’deep throat’, after the movie. Sometimes it’s called, from the man’s perspective, ’fucking the throat’ or

’throat fucking’. From the woman’s perspective, she could be said to be ’throating her man’. ”

I finished the coffee in my cup and she immediately poured me more. I wasn’t sure if I would sleep at all tonight.

“All right. A man performing oral sex on a woman can also be said to be ’giving head’. The formal word is cunnilingus, but the crude terms are ’eating her pussy’, or ’eating her out’, or

’sucking her clit’. It might be called ’muff diving’ or ’carpet munching’ or ’going down on her’.

“Of course, a couple could perform oral sex simultaneously on each other. In that case, they’re said to be ’doing 69’.

The same puzzled look came over her and she wrinkled her forehead. I took her pencil and drew the figures 6 and 9 next to each other in her notepad. She stared at them until she suddenly laughed, having understood the phrase.

“Okay, there are probably lots more but that’s enough to get you started. On to anal sex. Are you sure you want to go through with this?”

“We have had this discussion. Why are you asking me again? Go on.”

“I was giving you the opportunity to exit gracefully. Very well. Anal sex. More formal words are ’sodomy’ and ’buggery’. That last one your English teacher might have encountered, since it’s very British. Other terms are ’butt sex’ or ’butt fucking’ or ’ass fucking’ or ’taking the back road’, or maybe ’going in the back door’. Someone who is the recipient of anal sex is ’taking it up the ass’ or ’being reamed’.

“People sometimes say that they like it ’Greek style’, meaning they like anal sex. A person might also say that they like ’cornholing’, meaning they like fucking someone’s ass. Or a person might like ’being cornholed’ as the recipient. There’s a lot more esoteric terms for it, but those are the common ones.

“Giulia, I’m starting to feel a bit awkward about this. I appreciate that you are so dedicated to learning the language, but this is starting to feel a bit pervy to me.”

“What is this word? Par-vee?”

“Pervy, short for perverted, meaning abnormal or unnatural, especially in a sexual context. A grown man who is attracted to very young girls or boys is pervy. If he acts on it, he is a pedophile.”

“Pervy. I like it. I’ve run into a few of them when I was a girl. Continue.”

“Getting towards the end now. Group sex, meaning more than two people involved in sex. The most common form is a ’threesome’, meaning three people making love at the same time. It could be two men and a woman, or a man and two women. Or it could be three of the same sex. Let’s not be judgmental. So ’having a threesome’ means having sex with two other people at the same time.

“Groups larger than that could be an orgy, meaning a mixed group of people having sex with whoever they choose, changing partners whenever they like. It could also be a ’gangbang’, which usually means a woman having sex with multiple men, sometimes sequentially, sometimes with several at a time while others look on. It might be a ’blowbang’, where a woman gives head to multiple men until they ejaculate on her.

“And, by the way, you can switch genders, too. A gangbang could be multiple women having sex with one man. Few of us are that lucky.” She snorted.

“A person who allows a man to ejaculate on her face is said to ’take a facial’. The person could be either male or female, though it’s usually a woman. And, by the way, the term facial in the everyday world refers to skin treatments and creams to make the face smooth and attractive. Don’t confuse the two meanings.

“A woman who gets off by having multiple men ejaculate on her face and body is getting

’bukkake’. The term is originally Japanese, I think, but I don’t know its origin. Sometimes they call it ’getting a cum bath’ or ’having jizz face’.

“A woman having sex with two men while on her hands and knees, with one man screwing her from behind, and the other with his cock in her mouth, is said to be ’spitroasted’, like a piece of meat being roasted on a spit over a fire.

“A woman with one dick in her vagina and another in her ass is said to be ’DP’d’, for double penetration.” She looked slightly shocked at this. Maybe she didn’t have as much experience as I’d guessed.

“There are variations, of course. There are some women—and men, for that matter—who like having more than one penis in their vagina or anus. That’s called vaginal double penetration or anal double penetration. They’re sometimes shortened to VDP and ADP.”

I finished the second cup of coffee and she reached for the coffeepot. I stopped her before she was able to pour. “Giulia, I will not sleep till next Thursday and it’s your fault.” She smirked at me.

“We’re about done. Everything after this gets into specialized sex, like bondage and discipline, or sado-masochism, that I don’t know much about and don’t particularly care for. And as long as you’re taking notes, it’s usually referred to as the four letters BDSM, in case anyone asks you to one of their parties.”

She laughed at that. “I will call you up to accompany me. You will have to bring your own whip. I don’t have a spare.” I couldn’t tell if she was joking.

I asked to use her bathroom, as I had had three cups of coffee in the space of a couple of hours.

I felt better after I was done, washed my hands and splashed some water on my face.

When I came out she was putting the empty cups back on the tray. “Give me a moment,” she said. I heard her putting the things in the sink and she came back out, wiping her hands on the legs of her jeans.

“I think,” she said, “that I might want a few minutes to review these. There are a lot of new words, and I would hate to misuse them accidentally.”

“I’m sure that the person you were with would forgive you.”

She smiled pleasantly at me as she picked up her notebook. I decided to look into her epicenter again.

She was, I saw, feeling a little uncertainty at all the new material she would have to learn, while at the same time being titillated at hearing new words for sexual activities she had heard of before, in Italian. Somehow they seemed more exciting and daring when expressed in a new language. I would probably feel the same thing when she started to teach me the Italian equivalents.

No, there’s something else here. Sure, there was some arousal at learning new words for these activities, but there was an underlying frustration because... because she was horny! She was thinking of her boyfriend who’d broken up with her when she announced that she was going to America for school and would be gone for at least four years. He didn’t want her to leave, had thought they would make a life together and she would have his babies. She hadn’t had sex since she left. Just her and her favorite dildo!

That’s what I was seeing. She was turned on, and not sure what she should do about it, as she’d just met me and, while she hadn’t asked directly, could see that I was a few years younger than her. She was likely in her early to mid-twenties, and I... was not. Was it ’pervy’, she was asking herself, to feel attraction to this younger guy?

Well, it was nice of her, I thought, to have my well-being at heart, and to not wish to inflict any trauma on me by forcing me into sex with an older woman. I believed that I could work through the shock.

She was still studying her notebook, really quite focused on it. I channeled a feather brushing her clit, and a mink glove brushing her nipples, and waited.

She was trying to find a more comfortable position, crossing and uncrossing her legs, shifting forward on the couch cushion. I could hear her breathing picking up and saw her licking her dry lips.

She looked up at me. “I think I have many of these memorized, but I never know for certain until I try to use them in a sentence, for practice. Will you tell me if I am saying them right?”

I told her I would, and I could see her formulating her phrases before she started.

“Okay. Only for practice, you understand. Here I go. ’All this talk about body parts and sex has gotten me horny.’ Is that right?”

I nodded.

“I can feel my nipples getting stiff..., no, hard, and my pussy is getting wet. My clit is so sensitive now that I am afraid to move, because my pants will rub against it. I am thinking how nice a hard penis—no, wait, a stiff dick—would feel now. Is that the way, Carter?”

“Just like that, Giulia.”

“I think it would take only about a minute of a tongue on my clit before I go off like a firecracker. Then I would like to take a... a cock in my throat until my partner was almost ready to cum, then I’d ask him to fuck my cunt until I cum. I would cum so hard I would wake the neighbors. How was that?”

“If I didn’t know that you were just practicing, I’d think you were ready to tear off your clothes right now. Hard to believe you just learned these words.”

“This is how I learn things, by using them just after I have learned them. That helps me to understand them and commit them to memory. Are you ready to learn some Italian phrases? The dirty ones?”

“I am always trying to improve myself. You never know when you might meet a sexy Italian woman and need those phrases desperately.”

She smirked at me. “What is the phrase in English? Oh, ’In your dreams’. But if by some luck you do find an Italian woman desperate enough, I’ll teach you. Let’s start with swear words, like you did. First one. A fanabla! It means, ’go to hell!’. Also Bacha ma culo! That means, ’kiss my back end.’ No, wait, that’s not right. Oh, ’kiss my ass’.

I said it, half to myself, to get my tongue around it.

“You can call somebody a bastard—you taught me that one earlier—with almost the same word in Italian. It’s bastardo. Or you might call a woman a whore or a slut, saying she’s una puttana or una baldracca.

“What was the English word you taught me earlier? It was... it was... ’expletive’. Good word.

Anyway, Italian has lots of expletives. Cazzata means bullshit. An Italian expletive. Another one is Che palle! It means, like, ’you’ve got a lot of balls’. You say someone’s an idiot by saying he’s un cretino. Or that he’s an ass by saying he’s uno culo. You tell them not to be an ass by saying non essere uno culo. Or not to be an asshole with non fare lo stronzo.“

I was doing my best to commit these to memory. I think she could see me struggling, because she opened a drawer in the little coffee table and took out several sheets of paper and a pencil. I nodded my thanks and scribbled as fast as I could.

“Ready? Okay. If you say Ma’ va te ne a fanculo, you’re telling someone to go fuck themselves.

Or you can be more direct with vaffanculo which means ’fuck you’. If you’re really angry at somebody you might say mafankulo which means somebody who fucks their mother. Wait, you taught me this one, it’s... oh, right, ’motherfucker’.

“Okay, one of the first expletives you taught me. Shit. In Italian, it’s merdaU. A person who is a piece of shit is uno pezzo di merda. You could say to someone mangia merda, which means eat shit! If you are really angry you could say mangia merda e morte. That’s telling them to eat shit and die!

“If you want to call someone—a man, not a woman—a low, contemptible person you might tell them they’re figlio di puttana, a son of a whore. If someone has made an insulting suggestion or comment to you, you could tell them leccaculo, which is a different way to say kiss my rear end, no, wait... kiss my ass!“

She wiped her sleeve across her forehead, apparently a little warm, while she twiddled the top button on her shirt.

“Okay, Carter. I think those are enough Italian expletives to get you started. Italian has lots of them. We are very creative in our insults, almost poetic. You will learn more in time.

“Maybe now we talk about the parts of the body in Italian. Just in case you meet a nice Italian girl.” She smirked at me.

She wiped the back of her hand across her lips and cleared her throat.

“Okay, there are lots of words for breasts in English, but in Italian it’s mostly tette. You can refer to a woman’s chest as il petto. The word is masculine even if you’re referring to a woman’s chest! See, even Italian is a little strange sometimes. The word for vagina is the same in Italian, just pronounced a bit differently. Sometimes we refer to it as micia, which is the feminine form for a small cat or kitten—a pussy! A cruder word is fica, like in posso leccare il tua figa?, which means ’can I lick your pussy?’

“But you know what’s very strange? Every region in Italy, sometimes even individual cities, have their own slang word for vagina! You will have to learn which ones they use when you visit a certain place in Italy. Micia is pretty common and mostly understood everywhere.

“The slang word for ass is culo. You would tell someone to kiss your ass as bacha ma culo! Or tell somebody not to be an ass with non essere un culo. Or the word for anus—stronzo for a man, stronza for a woman. You might say Non essere uno stronzo—don’t be an asshole—to somebody.

“When you finally do meet your Italian girlfriend, Carter, you can ask her to dammi un pompino. It means ’give me a blowjob’. She may make this gesture to you.“

She flipped me off, but she was smiling. I smiled back at her. She was teasing me, but I teased her back by changing the channeled feather on her clit to a gentle tongue. I watched her catch her breath.

“If your girlfriend is sufficiently drunk she may ask you to cazzo la mia figa, which means ’fuck my pussy’, or maybe scopare le mie tette—’fuck my tits’. If you get her really drunk, she might say cazzo il mio culo. ’Fuck my ass’. But you’d have to get her pretty drunk.“

She stopped and got a glazed look on her face for a moment, then shook her head and said, “Would you excuse me for a moment, Carter? I need to visit the bathroom.”

She walked off down the hall and as she left I linkcast a feeling of rising erotic sensitivity, like her skin was becoming electrically charged.

I reviewed some of the phrases she’d recited and corrected the spelling in a couple. I listened for the toilet flushing, but didn’t hear it. Eventually I heard her coming back down the hall. It looked like she’d washed her face. A few strands of her hair looked damp. She was making an effort to act normally.

“Okay, let’s continue. Where were we?”

“You were telling me how my drunk girlfriend would ask me to cazzo il mio culo.“

“Right. I think I said you’d need to get her pretty drunk. In the meantime, while you wait for the alcohol to take effect you could ask her succhia il mio cazzo. ’Suck my dick.’ That would probably take less alcohol to get her in the mood.“

“Maybe it’s different in Italy. I never found that women needed that much alcohol to be open to those things. At least not in my experience.”

“I think most men would require it, even prefer it, because it takes less convincing, less effort, and they don’t have to talk to them after, because the woman passes out and probably doesn’t remember.”

“Not really my way. I like talking to women—well, people in general—and finding out who they are, what they like, what excites them, like that. I know most guys don’t do that, but they’re missing something, I think.”

“You would be the exception, I think, Carter. Men are mostly not like that.”

“I don’t disagree. But have I tried to ply you with alcohol? Have I made any suggestions about moving to someplace more comfortable, like your bedroom? Haven’t I spent the past couple of hours talking about language with you, learning some of yours, teaching you some of mine? Are those part of some very subtle secret plan to get you out of your clothes?”

She had to smile, because it was true. Nothing I’d done was part of some plot to get my dick into her. Provided you discounted the feeling of the tongue on her clit and the sensitivity of her skin which I’d channeled.

“Okay, Carter. You’re right. Maybe I’m just suspicious. I’m sorry about the... Ooo, I hate when I can’t think of a word and it interrupts the flow. A suggestion which implies something bad or underhanded without actually saying it, it’s... Oh! Insinuation! I’m sorry about the insinuation.”

“No need to apologize. I’m sure your observations are true in almost all cases. It would be entirely natural to assume that of me.”

“I should know better than to assume. People in school, including some of the professors, assumed that I was a poor student just because I was a woman. It took a couple of years before they changed their minds. We shouldn’t assume.”

She wiped her sleeve across her forehead again while she looked at me.

“So. You said in your experience that you never needed to use a lot of alcohol to get women to respond. How is it that you do it, then? Are you so different? What would you do if I were some girl you’d met at a party and you were attracted to me and you wanted to get me into bed? What would your first move be?”

“Well, I don’t know, it’s never the same. Mostly, I try to make a connection, see if we like each other, if we’re attracted, if there’s some intellectual connection, and I do that by talking, exchanging ideas, seeing how they respond. At some point I would make some physical contact, something simple like brushing a shoulder, or touching her hand. Like this.”

I reached over and just laid my hand on the back of hers for a few seconds. I saw her stiffen and shiver.

“If she didn’t pull away, I might increase the frequency of the light touching.” I reached over and placed my hand on her forearm, as if emphasizing a point.

“If I felt her moving in a little closer, I might suggest that we find someplace quieter where we didn’t have to shout at each other over the crowd noise. I might put my arm around her as we walked.” It was a bit awkward due to our positions on the couch, but I leaned over and put as much of my arm around her as I could.

“And after we’d talked a little more I might look in her eyes and try to determine if she might get upset by a kiss.” She was practically holding her breath now as she listened to me talk, so I looked her in the eye, then leaned in and kissed her gently, with one hand lightly on the side of her neck. I could feel her trembling.

It took about ten seconds, by my count, before she slapped a hand on the back of my head and started sucking my tongue. With my hand on her neck, just above her shoulder, I brushed her skin with a finger and heard her moan.

Cristo!” she said, pulling her mouth away roughly. “Why am I so aroused? I am not... wait, what is the word? I am not easy, making love has to mean something for me. I do not like to let boys pick me up and take me home, I have to know them first. Why do I...—one of the other women in the English class taught us a phrase that we all laughed at—why do I feel like jumping your bones?“

“How can I answer that question, Giulia? I don’t know why you are feeling whatever you’re feeling now. I just kissed you because you asked me how I would do if I were trying to get someone into bed. I understood that you wanted me to demonstrate. Was that not what you meant?”

“Yes, it was. I didn’t know that I would get me so eccitato.“

“Is that a bad thing?”

“No. I like sex. But, like I said just now, I want to develop some kind of relationship or understanding with someone before I go to bed with them. How long have I known you? Why do I feel like I want to rip your clothes off and kiss you all over?”

“Maybe it’s... chemistry?”

She looked at me while she puzzled out the meaning, then barked a laugh.

“You make a joke. And not bad, either. Maybe it is. Right now, my body is sending out sparks. That’s what it feels like. My shirt rubs against my skin and I jump, it is so sensitive.”

“Tell me what you want, Giulia. Do you want me to leave so you can stand in a cold shower until the feeling goes away? I’ll do whatever you’re comfortable with. I don’t want you to be upset.”

She looked at me much as she would examine a chemical reaction in a flask, appraising it, analyzing it, looking for understanding. After a long moment, she pulled me in again for another kiss with lots of tongue.

“I will break my rule. Perhaps it is chemistry. Perhaps I am experiencing—what is the word?—experiencing withdrawal because it has been too long. I think I need to attend to this feeling so that I am not distracted from my studies. I do not know you well, Carter, but you seem like a nice boy. You were polite and interested in me and careful not to... to... shock me when we were talking about dirty words in English.

“But I think maybe this is... Oh, what is the saying they use in the television advertisements for cars and appliances? I think this is a one-time offer. I do not have time for relationships now, I am too busy. So, a one-time offer. Do you want to accept the offer?”

“Guilia, if I turned down that offer it would probably be grounds for commitment to a mental hospital. I like being here, in the real world, so I accept. Happily.”

“Then let us begin. So, in your experience, as you were explaining earlier, what would you do for your next move for this imaginary woman you met at a party? Hypothetically.”

“Well, it’s probably easier to demonstrate than to explain. Let’s continue where we left off.” I got her in a lip lock again, my hand brushing her neck and moving lightly over her shoulder and onto her upper arm. I could feel her jump as I touched her, the suggestions still active. She put her other arm around my neck so I couldn’t get away.

I moved my lips from her mouth and worked my way down onto her neck, where I nibbled and kissed. Her body felt like it was vibrating, like she was ready to jump out of her skin, and her breathing was now quick and shallow. I reached up with my lips and tugged at her earlobe while I moved my hand over and squeezed her breast.

Gesù Cristo! she gasped. She pushed into my hand, then dived back in to find my tongue with hers. I found her nipple through the fabric of her shirt and bra and pinched it between my thumb and forefinger. She groaned, then pushed me back far enough that she could start ripping at the buttons of my shirt.

She seemed to need this right now, so I let her work until they were all undone and I could slip it off my shoulders. She threw herself against my chest, kissing it everywhere, licking my nipples, making tiny little noises in her throat. After a couple of minutes, I took her shoulders and sat her upright, her mouth still open.

“You remember the phrase I taught you? ’Turnabout is fair play.’ Lift your arms, Giulia. It took her a moment to understand, as if her English skills had suddenly failed her, then she lifted her arms straight up, her eyes never leaving mine.

I unfastened the two buttons below the collar, then pulled her shirt out of her waistband and lifted it up over her head. I dropped it on the couch. She wore a plain everyday bra, nothing fancy. She was a student, she wouldn’t have a lot of money for frilly things. It served its purpose, to shape her tits. She didn’t have a large chest. I’m not good at estimating bust size, maybe a B cup and I’d guess a 34 chest. But right now they looked gorgeous, and I leaned in and kissed the top of each. She put her hand on the back of my head and pulled me in.

“These are beautiful, Giulia. I can’t wait to get my tongue on them. Are they sensitive?”

“Not usually, but they are right now.”

“Let’s see, then.” I reached behind her while I watched her face, and with only a little fumbling unhooked the clasps. I pulled the loose bra off her shoulders and down her arms and dropped it on the couch on top of the shirt.

“Oh, they’re lovely,” I said. “I know it’s a male stereotype, but I need to play with these for a while. May I?”

She nodded, and while I squeezed one boob, I tried to suck the other one into my mouth. She had both hands on the back of my head now, making sure I didn’t escape. They were very firm, with delicate little nipples, and the palest of areolas. I alternated where my mouth was every few seconds. While I nibbled on her boobs, I linkcast her Foundation and Rowboat, both, to ready her for later.

After a couple of minutes I started moving my lips downward, nipping and licking, while my hands were grazing her thighs and her butt. She had her eyes closed and her mouth half open, so her breath made a small sound each time she breathed in and out.

And now my tongue had reached the waistband of her jeans. She was twisted into an odd position on the couch, and there was no way I was going to get her jeans loosened the way she was situated.

“Give me your hands, Giulia. Stand up.”

She looked as if she had been wakened from a dream and wasn’t quite sure where she was. She responded slowly, looking a little puzzled, but she stood up.

“Face me, so you can see me.” She moved her feet around, her arms at her side. I reached down and fumbled with her shoelaces, my eyes never leaving hers. When that was done, I reached up and put my hands on the cheeks of her ass, started again at her navel and licked my way down.

When I got to her waistband again, I brought my hands around and unfastened the button of her jeans. Then I found the zipper with my right hand and started pulling it slowly down, my tongue following a few inches behind at the same speed. She started to make a soft, high-pitched sound in her throat.

When the zipper ended I let my fingers drift a little lower, between her legs, gently brushing the fabric. The sound in her throat became words, ”Mio Dio. Mio Dio.” I put my hands on the waistband and started pushing the jeans downward. They resisted, her butt getting in the way, but I forced them down until they were at her knees. She had on pale blue panties.

“Put your hand on my back and lift your left leg, Giulia.” She did, and I pulled off her shoe and got the jeans off her left leg. I asked her to switch sides, then got them off her right leg. She was now standing in front of me dressed only in socks and her panties. She looked like she was vibrating. I could see her chest rising and falling rapidly.

I put my hands on her ass again and squeezed while I pulled her towards me. Starting where I left off, I kissed and licked my way down over the top of her panties until I was kissing her pussy through the fabric.

Bastardo! Non prendermi in giro.” My knowledge of conversational Italian was limited, but I took it to mean that I should hurry up and not torment her.

“We can continue here on the couch, on the floor, or in your bed. Your choice.”

She stared at me, then grabbed my arm and pulled me to my feet. She was stronger than she looked. “This way,” she said. She pulled me down the hallway, almost tripping over her jeans on the floor, in that much of a hurry.

The first doorway was hers, apparently. She pulled me in, then turned around quickly and put a hand on my chest to stop me. She dropped to her knees and had my shoes unlaced and off my feet in seconds, then looked up at me and efficiently loosened my belt and zipper. She reached up, got her fingers in my waistband and pulled my pants and my shorts down to my ankles in a single motion.

My dick, suddenly unconfined, popped up inches in front of her. Still looking at me, she reached up and grasped my cock with her right hand, stroking it a little. I gasped and, once again, realized that I had forgotten my cum block, my new name for the ejaculation filter. Before it was too late, I set it up. I had a suspicion it was going to be important to have shortly.

“So, Carter. Now I have a chance to practice my English, with the new words you have taught me. I don’t have my notes in front of me right now, so I will have to do this from memory, okay? Is this what they call a handjob, what I’m doing now? Okay, I got that right. This is a nice prick, Carter. There were some other words for it, but that is the one to come to mind.

“I wonder what it would feel like to give you my head. No, that doesn’t sound right. ’To give you some head.’ That way, I think. I will suck your dick, like this.”

And she did, while she watched my face carefully, to see how she should adjust what she was doing. She slid up and down just an inch or two, but it felt fabulous, and I told her. “Jesus, Giulia, just like that. That’s wonderful.”

But not, evidently, up to her standards, since she added some tongue to the mix and I heard myself gasp. I could feel myself involuntarily thrusting forward, trying to get it deeper, but she was in full control.

When she had teased me enough, she showed me that she was fine going deeper, but she would decide when and for how long. She opened her mouth and pushed in until it was better than halfway down, then wrapped her lips around and flicked her tongue along the shaft as sucked her way up to the top.

She was in a rhythm now, moving slowly and steadily, up and down. It felt wonderful. Before I drifted off I thought I should check in to see how she was feeling. I most certainly had her focus, so I followed the link into her epicenter. There was a sense of the room vibrating, for want of a better word, and looking a little disorganized. I don’t know why, but I got the sense that this was unusual for her, that she was always organized, in her mind, in her life.

There was a sense of urgency, of desperation here. A lot of this “interpretation” that I do is based on feelings, of some unstated understanding that I cannot put into words. I can’t prove that this is what she was feeling but that’s what it felt like, so I’ll go with that for the moment.

The feeling was that she needed to resolve this arousal, to get it out of the way, so she could get back to her life plans. She felt that it often showed itself at inconvenient times and wished it was more predictable. Sometimes her dildo was enough to get her settled, other times, like tonight, it was not enough.

I could have figured most of that out without peeking into her epicenter, but this way was faster and clearer. And there were things that I could not know otherwise, like her feelings about certain sex acts, what turned her on, what she disliked.

For example, I was seeing that she was okay with giving head, but panicked if forced to go too deep. I had a fix for that, but later. She liked being in control, most of the time. She liked getting her ass fondled, but was terrified at the thought of a dick poking into it. Apparently there was an incident involving alcohol where her boyfriend at the time had pushed into her without warning her and without lube. It did not end well for him.

I didn’t see anything particularly kinky in her preferences, no bondage, no domination or submission. She liked sex toys, but mostly for herself, otherwise she preferred old-fashioned fucking.

There wasn’t much more to see here, so I pulled back to the now, where she was still bobbing up and down on my dick. Time to move on, perhaps.

“You’ve got to stop, Giulia. It’s amazing, but any more and I won’t be able to hold back. Please.” I reached down and got my hands under her arms and pulled her to a standing position. I got her in a lip lock with some tongue while I walked her backwards to the bed.

As her legs reached the edge of the bed, I gave her a gentle push backwards, the bed caught her knees, and she fell on her back on the mattress with a look of surprise on her face. I reached down and slipped her panties over her hips and all the way to the floor.

She was trimmed neatly, but still hairy, which surprised me. Maybe it’s a stereotype, but I was under the impression that most European women shaved their pubes. There’s a lesson about typecasting in there somewhere.

Still, it was an exceptional pussy, with a prominent mons. I got my arms under her legs and pulled her to the edge of the bed. I fell to my knees and said, “You will excuse me for a moment, signorina, but I need to examine this more closely.“

I pushed her knees apart, kissing my way up her thighs until I could feel her trembling as my lips approached the target. Again I heard her making little whimpers in her throat as the moment got closer. When I finally reached her labia, I stuck out my tongue and licked slowly from the entrance to her pussy to just below her clit. Then I tongued it all the way down.

Her hand had somehow found its way to the back of my head and was sending Morse code instructions with a heavy hand. I knew what she wanted, but I felt it was important to not get to the destination too quickly.

This time at the bottom of her pussy, I extended my thumbs from where my hands were resting on her thighs and pulled the lips of her pussy apart, exposing the pink interior. It was glistening, and I extended my tongue and ran it around in circles.

Cazzo! Cazzo!” she said. Wait, she told me this word, it was... it was ’fuck’, that’s right. I marked that as a positive response.

I moved my tongue higher up the slit and her tone got more urgent. ”Si! Si! Più pressione!” I didn’t need a dictionary for that one, she wanted it harder.

Just below her clit I stopped moving upward, just moving my tongue in place. I could feel her pushing my head higher with her hands, but I wanted to control what she felt and when. I wanted to build up to something she’d remember. So for now I reached up and pulled at her clit with my lips, no tongue, while I sent her a Summer Breeze. She gave a long “Oooooohhh”, then her body relaxed.

I licked my way down again until I reached her cunt, then tried to stick my tongue in. I’ve said before that it’s not that long, but it doesn’t seem to matter to most women. It’s the effort and the feeling that gets them going. Judging from the hands on the back of my head, she liked it.

Maybe it’s time for her first real orgasm. I got my tongue moving faster, side to side, as I moved upward while I prepped the image of a wave breaking on a quiet beach. Not a big wave, but one that would get a reaction. I linkcast it as my tongue found her clit and attacked it, while I pushed two fingers into her pussy at the same time.

Apparently there were some words she hadn’t taught me yet, because I didn’t recognize them, but I knew what the hands beating on my shoulders signified as the orgasm hit her. ”Dio, si! Che è così bello!” I kept it up for a few seconds until she pushed me away roughly. “Non più! Stop.“

She was breathing fast, her eyes closed, and her mouth still half open. It took her a few moments to recover. Eventually, her eyes still closed, she said, “That was very nice, Carter. I liked what you were doing with your tongue. My boyfriend back home in Milan, he didn’t like to do that so much. He wasn’t very good at it when I could convince him to do it. Do you like doing that?”

“I do. My secret kink—I don’t think I taught you that word. Kink means some arousing sexual activity that is outside the norm, like people who enjoy getting tied up and whipped. That’s not one of my kinks, by the way, just an example. Anyway, my kink is watching women get off, especially when I make it happen. It gives me a rush.”

“That doesn’t seem very... kinky? Is that a word in English?” I nodded. “Anyway, that seems almost normal, or what should be normal. I don’t remember any boyfriends saying that was something they liked. Most of them didn’t do that so much.”

“I think for most young men it’s more about fucking, being able to stake a claim, to say, even to yourself, that you had sex with this woman or that one. It’s seldom about making your partner feel good. At least not when they first start. Maybe later, after they get some experience.”

“Maybe,” she said. “I’m not sure about that.”

“Okay, I told you my secret kink. Now you tell me one of yours.”

She raised her head and looked at me. “I don’t think so. If I were further along in my studies, and if you were someone who was suitable as a boyfriend or a husband, then maybe. But that’s not something I’m ready to share with you, or anyone else, right now.”

“Disappointing, Giulia,” I said, teasing her. “Now I’ll have to figure it out on my own. Let’s see. I think you like being in charge, so I’m going to guess something having to do with your partner tied up and you holding a whip. Am I close?”

She punched me on the arm, but she smiled.

“Ooo, it looks like you enjoy meting out pain, so maybe I was closer than you’d like to admit.”

“Forget it, Carter. We’re not going there.”

“Maybe later, then. Why don’t you turn over on your stomach? I never got to take a close look at the back of you.”

For once, she didn’t have a clever remark. She lay on her stomach and got comfortable, her head resting on her arms. She was quite trim, no extra weight that I could see. She probably did something athletic to keep in shape and work out her stress. I started at her neck, nibbling with my lips, and an occasional lick with my tongue.

I’d found, in my short experience, that many women had one or two special areas on their body which were particularly sensitive and erotic. They were seldom in the same place on different women. I had to find them by trial and error. For Giulia, her first one was the place where her neck met her shoulder. When my lips found it, I heard her sigh and collapse further into the bed.

I spent some time there, while my hands kneaded her back muscles. When I licked the area, she moaned. After a couple of minutes I moved downward, tracing her spine with my tongue. I could feel her tense as I approached her ass. She was, I had determined earlier, afraid of things in her butt because her earlier experiences had been painful. Okay, I’d avoid sticking things in it. Still, a really nice ass, very firm.

By the time I reached her butt cheek, she was making small sounds, trying to find a more comfortable position. I licked her left butt cheek slowly while I squeezed the other one. After two minutes I switched sides and did the same thing. I knew where I wanted to go, but decided to wait.

Instead I worked my way down the inside of her thigh and surprisingly found the second of her erotic areas, on the thigh, just above the knee. As soon as I reached it she said, ”Oh, Dio.“

When you get a reaction like that, if you’re taking notes here, you keep doing that. Get her wound up like that and she’d be halfway to an orgasm. So I spent another minute or so there, then I moved over to the same spot on her other leg. No surprise there, it was just as sensitive and got the same reaction.

As soon as she started talking to herself, so quietly that I couldn’t hear what she was saying, it was the tone that confirmed what I already knew. Then I moved my lips higher, toward her ass, while my hands stroked the inside of her thighs. When I reached her butt, I pulled the cheeks of her ass apart and as soon as my tongue started darting down the crack her head shot up off the pillow and she cried out, ”Merda! Merda!

While she was pounding her fist into the pillow, I followed the link into her epicenter. I was curious what was really going on with her feelings about her ass. I’d been right the first time, she was terrified of things in her ass. But at the same time, she loved the feeling of guys playing with her butt. She really liked the tongue and was surprised to find how aroused she was as it approached her asshole.

So I moved lower and when I got there I tried to push my tongue in. Her mouth said, “No, no no!", but in her epicenter she was almost at the edge of cumming. She still had a few things she needed to work through.

I didn’t spend long there, just enough to prove my point. When I moved lower onto her perineum, I felt her sense of relief followed immediately by a sense of panic, not sure how she felt about fingers and tongues there. I hadn’t yet tried to locate her “pleasure meter”, but I could tell instinctively that it was approaching the red zone.

I flicked my tongue back and forth and slipped two fingers of my right hand into her pussy. It was actually a little awkward because of where my tongue was, but I didn’t need to push in far. As I did I linkcast her a Summer Breeze and she went off with a shiver and a ”Si! Dio, si.

I stroked her butt while she gathered herself. When her breathing became normal again, I got a hand under her hip and rolled her over onto her back. I sucked on a nipple while I rubbed her damp pussy with an open hand. Every so often I’d slip a couple of fingers into her cunt, just a little ways. I tongued my way down her torso until I reached her clit, then I wrapped my lips around it and pulled, letting it snap back. She gasped and put her hands on the back of my head.

She wanted me to make her cum with my tongue, but no. I kept pulling her clit with my lips, nibbling at it, while she slapped the back of my head. I had something different in mind, so when she sounded like she was getting frustrated, I sat up and looked at her. She was begging me with her eyes. I slapped her pussy lightly which made her open her eyes wider, then I pushed two fingers in to the second joint, palm up. I repeated that a few times until she grabbed the arm I was leaning on, tight.

Okay, now’s about right. I pushed the fingers all the way in and hooked them up until I thought I had found her G-spot. I vibrated the fingers in and out, no more than an inch. She opened her mouth and raised her head off the pillow, staring at me. It took no more than a few seconds before I heard the sound start deep in her throat, a high-pitched whine that turned into wordless shouts. She threw her head back on the pillow and ground hips into my fingers.

It didn’t last that long, and she finally grabbed my arm tight enough to hurt. “Oh, stop, please. Too much, wait.” I pulled my fingers out of her pussy and just stroked it. She closed her eyes, finally releasing her grip on my arm. I thought I would have a bruise there in the morning.

“Carter, I need to close my eyes for a few minutes, okay? I need to rest.” I lay down beside her and watched her for awhile, then got up and went to find the bathroom. I relieved myself of coffee and beer, then washed my hands and face. On the way back I grabbed my clothes off the living room floor and carried them back to the bedroom.

I dropped them on a chair, but pulled the condoms out of my wallet and put them on the side table by the bed. I climbed back in beside her and got comfortable. She looked relaxed, all the tension gone. I wonder if this was her normal look when sleeping, or if the orgasms had something to do with it. I couldn’t follow that thought very far because I felt my eyes close, too.

I don’t think I slept that long. Something woke me up, I don’t know what, but when I woke she was up on one elbow examining me.

I looked at her for a moment, then raised an eyebrow, questioning her.

“Just thinking, Carter. Nothing that you need to be concerned about.”

“And what is it that occupies your mind”

“Thinking about chemistry. Not the school kind, the kind that happens in relationships. Like you said before, maybe we have a chemistry. I was trying to understand why I had so many orgasms. I don’t usually, you know. One or two, maybe. This is different somehow.

“Oh, and that last thing you did? ”Gesù, Maria e Giuseppe!” My whole body was shaking, I had no control, and when it was over, I just collapsed, I couldn’t stay awake.

“I’ve had a boyfriend who tried something like that, but it was like he didn’t know what he was doing, like it was something he read in a book but hadn’t tried yet. It was more uncomfortable than sexy. I could get used to the way you do it.”

“Well, I have to say, you’re fun to watch. When you cum, your whole body responds. You look so joyful. It is a privilege to see.”

“I am glad that I could assist you with your... kink. Are you worn out?”

“No. I was just waiting for you to return. We still have lots of exploring to do.”

“Excuse me for a few moments, I will be right back.”

She got up and took the same trip I had not long ago, but she was back soon. “May I should explore you for awhile,” she said, then nodded. “Lie on your back.”

I got comfortable and watched her. She looked like she was mapping out an experiment in her mind, then she got onto her knees and said, “Spread your legs a little more, please.”

She didn’t start at my dick. She knelt between my legs and started at my knees, licking and nibbling her way up. And when she got very close to my dick, now standing straight up, she swung to her left and took the scenic route up onto my stomach, and across, and down the other leg. This was her thing, I thought, to be in control, to make her boyfriends beg for it.

She worked her way with her lips and tongue down my right leg, stopping just above the knee, teasing the back of it with her fingertips. It was very sensitive and made me jump. Then she worked her way back up again, and this time, when she reached my dick, she lowered her head and used her fingers to put one of my balls in her mouth, where she sucked it and teased it with her tongue, while she watched for my reaction.

Of course it made me beg. I’m only human, and even if it were her intent, I begged her for more because I didn’t want her to stop. She did stop, but only long enough to suck the other one, and while she did she stroked my dick.

I hadn’t realized I was doing it, but while she sucked I was babbling, telling her how good it felt, and how she shouldn’t stop. I usually have more self-control than that, but we all do some backsliding now and then.

When she had me whimpering to her satisfaction she popped the ball out of her mouth and slowly licked her way up my dick, holding it between two finger at the base of the shaft. By the time she got to the top I was about ready to shoot my load, which would have put a damper on things. But I had previously established a cum block and, as good as it felt, I wouldn’t cum until I released it.

Up and down she went, sometimes switching her tongue to move from side to side. Now she dropped her lips over the tip of my cock and I thought I had gone to heaven. She moved up and down just the tiniest amount, enough to let her lips brush over the rim of my cock. It was exquisite.

I had been in her epicenter earlier, so I knew there was a depth limit beyond which she was uncomfortable, that she felt she might choke or gag. It was a very common reaction, the body protecting itself against something that might be dangerous. But of course I had a couple of tricks hidden away.

I linkcast her the images Boner Bliss and Spitshine. Boner Bliss makes her feel a little rush of pleasure with a dick in her mouth, which increases with depth up to a level of not-quite-an-orgasm. Spitshine rewires the gag reflex into a pleasure response and a feeling of contentment that she has pleased her partner.

I was curious how far she would take this. With other women, I had also linkcast a sense that they had to push deeper, in order to overcome their natural inhibitions. I wanted to see if she would learn this on her own, or if the inhibitions would prevent her from doing so. I told you that I thought I was a bit weird, thinking abstractly while I was fucking someone or they were blowing me. And that’s what I was doing now, conducting an experiment. Strange, huh?

So I lay there and part of my mind observed her while she was doing those marvelous things to my dick. She eventually pushed a bit deeper, a couple of inches, up and down, and to keep her going I exhorted her not to stop.

She was into a rhythm now. I don’t know if it was that intuition again or if it was some subtle clue I was picking up on, but she was responding to the dick in her mouth. And I noticed that she had gone just a little deeper than she had previously, experimenting, trying on these new feelings and wondering at her responses.

She pulled off and took a deep breath while she examined my face. After a time she made a decision and dived back in. She bobbed up and down on my dick, then pulled almost all the way off and opened her mouth wide and inserted the shaft into her mouth slowly, a bit tentatively. When she had gone as far as she felt comfortable, she wrapped her lips around it and sucked, sliding off while her tongue danced back and forth.

I couldn’t let the opportunity for feedback pass, so I told her breathlessly how wonderful it felt when she went deep like that, and how good she was at it. I think it hardened her resolve. I wasn’t reading her epicenter, but I was seeing some clues in the way her body trembled with my dick in her mouth that told me that she was getting a rush from it. Not surprising. That’s what those named responses are supposed to do. But it was a surprise for her.

The time, when she opened her mouth for the descent, I moaned and called out encouragement, which got louder and more desperate the deeper she went. Part of Spitshine was a sense of gratification that she was pleasing her partner, so when she heard my cries, it served as impetus to make it better. And forcing herself past her learned behavior, she pushed my dick deeper into her mouth, just before it entered her throat.

Where she got a burst of pleasure that was not quite an orgasm but which made her moan. I wasn’t reading her epicenter, but it was obvious that she was pleased and astounded. She’d never felt this before while giving head because she’d been sure she was going to gag and thus wouldn’t take a cock too deep. Now that she’d gone past that point I was certain that she was thinking, ’Do you mean to say I’ve been missing out on this all this time? Why didn’t anyone tell me about this?’

She actually stopped moving for a few moments while she processed this. Finally, she mentally shook her head and returned to the task to see what other surprises waited for her. Up and down some more, building up her courage, until she opened her mouth, dropped down and pushed. The tip of my dick met the entrance to her throat, struggled for a moment, then pushed in.

I couldn’t let the moment pass. I linkcast a small orgasm, a tiny wave rolling onto the beach, and heard her whimper as it hit her. She left it there for a few seconds, then pulled abruptly off my dick, saliva dripping from her mouth, gasping, eyes wide.

“Are you okay, Giulia?” She nodded several times, still sucking in air.

“That was amazing, when you swallowed my dick like that. It felt so good that I was afraid I was going to cum. Another couple of seconds and it would have been too late.”

She nodded again, still gulping air. When she got control again, she said, “That surprised me. I don’t know why I did that, it usually frightens me, because I usually feel like I might choke or... or even throw up. But this time, I didn’t feel that. It felt really good, in fact. I don’t know why.”

“I’m glad, because what you were doing felt just wonderful. Why don’t you lie down here with me and rest for a bit?”

She didn’t need to be asked twice, and found a comfortable position wrapped around me. She lay there quietly for several minutes. I think she half dropped off to sleep because the hand that was draped over my hip fell down between and lay motionless on top of my dick. It felt quite nice.

She jerked out of her torpor suddenly remembering where she was. She looked a little surprised. “Sorry,” she said. “I was so relaxed and comfortable that I think I fell asleep.”

“You’re allowed. Nothing to apologize for.”

Her left hand, which had fallen onto my semi-erect dick, remembered where it was and her fingers started teasing it, stroking it, examining it.

“I feel nice, Carter.”

“I’m hoping to make you feel even better in a little while.”

“I am sure you will. Soon. I’m not quite ready yet, but this is nice, like this.”

We chatted for some time, and she told me more about where she grew up and her schooling and her family. I found out she had done some bicycle racing, apparently a much bigger thing in Europe than it was here, and still rode when she could. That explained the fitness.

She got up on one elbow and took my cock in her hand. “So do you think you might be ready to continue? You seem to have gotten hard again.”

“Well, you made sure of that, and a fine job, too. Yes, I think I’m ready.”

“Okay, Carter. I think maybe we should start slow. That’s the way I feel now, that we should begin slowly. Is that all right?”

“It sound perfect, Giulia. Wait just a moment, please.” I reached over to where I had left the condoms on the end table and found one.

“Let me,” she said. “I like doing this.” She took it from me and with an experienced hand had it rolled on my dick in no time. She pushed my hip so that I rolled back on to the bed and swung a leg over me. She had to adjust herself to find a comfortable position, and while she did I linkcast her a Glow image to prepare her. I wanted her to have as much fun as I was.

She had a hand under her, holding my dick steady, as she lowered herself onto it. ”Gesù!” she gasped as it slid in. She worked it in very slowly, appearing to struggle with it, until it was fully inserted. Her mouth was half open and her breathing was shallow.

Her hips started a slow circular motion, while her thighs moved her up and down just an inch or two. She’d closed her eyes and looked intent on her task. I always admired how most women were fully invested once they’d committed themselves to having sex. I looked into her epicenter while she moved slowly above me.

She was calm, luxuriating in the feeling of the dick sliding in and out. It was usually frantic when her partner was in control, him desperate to get off and she trying to make it last long enough that she got something from the process. But right now it felt perfect to her, slowly building up to something that might be memorable.

She was both puzzled and pleased by the feel of my dick inside her, the way her pussy felt like it was being stretched. She hadn’t thought my dick was big enough to stimulate her like that. That wasn’t doing much for my morale, but that was why I had come up with Glow in the first place, as a substitute for my shortcomings.

I was getting into the slow rhythm that she had started. I liked that there was no urgency to it, just a sense of two people making each other feel good. And I was enjoying watching her, seeing all the subtle emotions cross her face. I reached up and rolled her nipples between my fingers and saw her catch her breath.

I wanted to see her cum, watch the pleasure roll over her, so I linkcast a series of small waves breaking on the beach, nothing strong, about two minutes apart. I made it so she would feel it building and know when it was about to hit.

She was almost like a machine now, controlled and even, and I had to look closely to see the changes in her face. They really weren’t apparent until just a few seconds before she was about to cum, then her face would tighten, she’d screw up her features, and when the wave hit her face would relax completely and she would make a low and very quiet moan. It was really quite beautiful.

She paused ever so briefly and leaned forward on her arms while she recovered, then started her motion again. After the first couple, the sound she made changed, from a quiet moan to a joyful little gasp, almost a laugh. She was putting more energy into the movement now, wanting to see where this would lead. I tweaked the linkcast and made the waves just a bit higher. And I started pushing into her, too.

When the next one hit, she started talking to herself, not loud enough for me to hear, and I think she may have reverted to a local dialect, because I wasn’t understanding many of the Italian words. She was getting a little more tightly wound, too, moving her head more and sometimes reaching up to pull at a nipple.

And suddenly I was tired. We had been at this for awhile, and I felt like my energy was almost depleted, like a car’s gas gauge hovering near empty. Maybe time to end this. It wouldn’t take long for me, once I released the cum block.

I put my hands on her hips and started pounding my dick into her pussy harder. She opened her eyes partway, looking at me. “I think it won’t be long now, Giulia. That feels so wonderful that I won’t be able to hold off for much longer. Why don’t you lie on your back and let me get on top?”

She thought about it for a moment, then nodded. She stopped moving and pulled off me carefully, flipping over onto her back, watching me.

“Pull your legs back, Giulia. I want to see your pussy waiting for me.”

She brought her knees back and I knee-walked to her and rubbed my dick over her slit, tapping the head of it against her clit, which made her groan. I positioned my cock at the entrance and leaned forward just enough to push the tip in.

From my position on my knees, I was able to push in and out a couple of inches using my hips. That’s all I wanted for now. I put my arms around her upraised thighs and worked my dick in a slow, piston-like motion. I was comfortable for the moment, but pretty sure I’d be getting some lower back pain shortly, given my past experiences with this position. I linkcast her a Summer Breeze, and she closed her eyes and said, ”Cosi, Carter. Va bene.

We did a couple more of those over the next five minutes, and then the stiffness started in my back. Okay, that’s probably my signal to finish up. I stretched my legs back and leaned forward on my arms, pushing her legs back and her hips up so I was fucking her almost straight down. I picked up the speed and pushed deeper into her. I heard her catch her breath and she put her arms around me.

Her pussy felt wonderful. It felt like it was grabbing my dick and massaging it. I had to tell her that, and she smiled at me with a look that said, “You think that’s good? Wait’ll you feel this.” I don’t know what she was doing differently, but it made me say “God damn!” out loud. She had her hips moving now, too, and the combination of different sensations was making me nuts. If I hadn’t had the cum block active, I would have lost it a long time back.

The competitive part of me said I couldn’t let her get the upper hand, so I linkcast another series of waves, slightly larger now, and spaced a minute or so apart. The first one hit her and she went ”Gesù! Oh, si!

After the second wave she gritted her teeth and rasped ”Fottimi piu forte!”. This wasn’t a word she had taught me, but I got the sense of what she wanted and pounded into her harder. She was looking for the big O that would leave her breathless and not having to worry about her horniness distracting her from her work for awhile.

I was about done. I’d been working on her for ninety minutes or so and I was physically exhausted. This is a good a time as any, I thought, so I prepped an exit strategy. I thought Mt. Vesuvius for her would be a nice touch, given her nationality, and maybe Aftershock for me. I tied them together and linkcast them, then released my cum block.

“This is it, Giulia, I can’t hold out any more, almost there.” I could feel it gathering strength and starting to move up from my balls. I had my dick buried deep inside her, our pubic bones grinding against each other.

Just before it hit me, I saw her eyes open wide in surprise when she felt hers sneak up behind her and grab her. She was gasping and choking out fragments of words now. When the volcano blew she let out a long keening wail. I was barely aware of it because the ground was shaking around me threatening to throw me off the bed.

They never last that long, it just seems that way because of the way that it twists time perception in our minds. It seemed like minutes, but it was only seconds. Our fragile psyches probably couldn’t handle orgasms that went on for minutes. We’d turn into babbling idiots because it would be too overwhelming. Still, it felt amazing.

She was pounding her fists on my back, muttering something, then slowed and collapsed into the bed, her arms falling by her side. I pushed into her just a bit more because it still felt great, even if I was getting limp. I finally stopped, leaning on my arms, my dick still inside her. I finally reached down to find the end of the condom and pulled out.

I lay there, leaning on one arm, until I found enough energy to push myself to a kneeling position and stumble off the bed. I found the bathroom and dumped the condom. I washed my hands and splashed some water on my face. Back in the bedroom, Giulia didn’t seem to have moved at all. I lay down beside her and closed my eyes. I thought, I wouldn’t mind doing this again after some rest, but I thought she might have had enough. I dozed off right after that.