The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Honing The Talent

B Pascal

Chapter 38

I have no idea how long I was out. It was still dark outside when I awoke. I could hear traffic in the street, and some muted sounds from other apartments in the building. Beside me, Frieda had rolled onto her back with one hand on her stomach.

The sight of her body get me thinking about what we’d done, and what we hadn’t yet. I wondered whether I should stay for another round, or head back to the dorm, but I was finding it pleasant lying here and decided that I wouldn’t be averse to getting fucked a second time. I linkcast myself a Stiffy Trigger and waited for it to appear.

In a few minutes, I saw her start to make some movements as she came awake, then stretched.

She turned her head and looked at me, as if surprised to see me still there.

“Did you sleep?” she asked.

“I did. Well, to be accurate, I lapsed into unconsciousness. That plumb wore me out at the end.”

“Much the same way I felt. But in a good way. God damn, Carter, you don’t do things halfway, do you? Christ, how many times did I cum? I can’t remember, but way more than I usually do.

Was it the weed loosening me up, or was it you?”

“You’re asking me for an objective opinion?”

“Right. Never mind. I’ll just give it to you, weed or no weed. Wow! I’m still buzzing, you know.”

“Glad to hear it. I think I’ve got my breath back, mostly. I’ve gotta say, your pussy was doing things at the end there that probably violate the law in several Southern states. Whatever I said while you were doing that to me, I deny any knowledge of. You had my head spinning.”

“Happy to be of assistance. I’m gonna find something to drink. You want?”

I said I would, and she found a robe and went off to the kitchen, while I closed my eyes. I came awake again when she walked carefully into the room balancing two glasses and nudged the door closed with her hip.

“Apple juice okay?”

“Better than okay.” I drank half of it, suddenly aware of how thirsty I was.

She was quiet for awhile as she sipped her juice. “I’m trying to work through some stuff here. There were some things that we did that kinda pushed the boundaries of what I’m comfortable with. Usually, I’d just tell the guy no when he’d start doing those things, but with you? I don’t know, I knew I was on the edge of saying something, then you’d do something that would distract me and before I knew it I’d be cumming again.

“Like when you slapped my ass? I usually don’t like that, but you were right, I think, when you did it it got me off. And that thing with your thumb, and when you tried to stick your tongue in my butt? That would normally set off alarm bells and I’d be telling you to stop. But this time... this time it felt... arousing. Scary but arousing. I’m still not sure if I like it, but I could feel it pushing me to the edge.”

“I won’t do anything you don’t want me to do, but you really didn’t say anything, so I was just experimenting to see what you liked and what you didn’t. I don’t want to make you feel uncomfortable, but sometimes it’s good to try something new to see if your preferences have changed.”

“I guess. I suppose it worked, ’cause it really got me off. But there’s still some part of my brain that’s scared of those things and I can feel myself tense up. Like when I was going down on you? I can’t really get it in too deep, ’cause it makes me feel like I’m gonna gag. But this time I think I went down further than I usually do.”

“And it felt spectacular, Frieda. Just call any time you feel like practicing.”

“Yeah, I’ll bet you’d like that. So what I think I’m saying is that it felt good to, like, push the boundaries a bit. I’m just not quite sure how far I can push them yet.”

“I get it. People have to take small steps while they figure this out.”

“Didn’t we just finish like thirty minutes ago? Is that a stiffy you’ve got there?” She poked at my dick with her index finger.

I looked down. It wasn’t a stiffy, really, but it wasn’t completely dead either. Signs of life.

“So is that an indication that you might like to continue?”

“As soon as I can work through this exhaustion, I think so.”

“Okay, we’ll give it a little more time then.” She started chatting about nothing, her roommates, what I was planning to do after college, like that. I answered her, and asked my own questions while every so often one of her fingers would brush my dick, teasing it, pretending that she was unaware of what she was doing.

At some point, it was evident that my dick had decided to rejoin the living, and she was gently stroking it slowly with loose fingers.

“Aha!” she cried. “What do we have here?”

“That’s a rhetorical question, Carter, no need for a response,” she added as an aside. “Still, not quite at a hundred percent yet. What to do?”

She knew just what to do, of course, she was just giving it a fanfare. She squirmed around and hovered over my mostly-erect dick and dropped her lips over it, bobbing up and down, brushing her lips over the rim of my cock. That was seriously arousing, sending little electric shocks through me.

At some point she added a tongue moving in the opposite direction, which doubled the voltage.

She had moved the fingers of her left hand down under my scrotum and was tickling my balls with her fingertips. It took me a moment to realize that I was moaning.

I could tell that she still had that fear of choking, of being unable to breathe, but I had earlier linkcast her Spitshine and she was aware of it, trying to overcome her fear. I didn’t need to step into her epicenter to know that, I could see it in how slowly she was going deeper on my dick. It was as if she was talking herself through her nervousness.

It must have worked, because I felt her push a little further in and saw the little tremble when the pulse hit her. She didn’t gag, she told herself, so this far seemed to be safe. She moved up and down, while I choked out encouragement. I knew it would take her a long time to push through her jitters, so at one point, when she had gone as low as she felt comfortable, I thrust my hips upward, pushing my dick in another inch.

She pulled back at the same moment that a pulse of pleasure rolled through her. It startled her. She regrouped and went back to her rhythm and, after a few minutes, I did it again. Again the pleasure washed over her. I knew she wouldn’t work through all her fears, since they were deep-seated, but this was a start.

I waited. I was curious if she’d do it. She’d gotten two waves of pleasure when she went a bit deeper, and she hadn’t choked. I let her work it out for herself. It took a few minutes, but I finally felt her reposition herself to get a better angle, then open her mouth and move slowly down the shaft until she had a little more than three inches in, more than she’d ever felt comfortable with.

I tweaked the pulse, making it a bit stronger, and saw her shake as it hit her. I gave her some verbal feedback, too. “Oh, fuck, yes, baby, that’s perfect!”

She bobbed up and down a few more times, then pulled off, gasping for air and telling herself that she was fine, no choking.

“That was fantastic, Frieda. It felt amazing. My turn, baby. Lie back.”

She looked pretty relaxed now, as she stretched out on her back and got comfortable. A few orgasms will do that to you, I suppose. She was enjoying how she felt and looking forward to more of the same. I was trying to think of something I hadn’t done to her that she’d like, that wouldn’t frighten her.

She was still a bit leery of things in her butt, and even the tongue on her ass had gotten her nervous. I wasn’t sure how far I could follow that route. But just for the hell of it I linkcast Buttlover’s to her, though I was sure I’d never get my dick anywhere close to her asshole before she started to panic.

Instead, I got my lips and tongue on the inside of her thigh and started working my way north.

She made some pleased sounds during the trip, and as I got closer to her crotch I could feel the tension in her body rise. She knew what was at the end of the journey.

I’d been applying some gentle pressure inside her thighs and they spread wider I think without her being aware. By the time I got to her pussy her legs were spread wide to give me better access.

I moved my tongue from the top of her thigh to the perineum and felt her vibrate. This was a danger zone to her, even if it felt great. I attacked the area with my tongue and heard some barely formed half-words.

After a minute I suddenly moved my tongue up and tried tongue-fucking her, while my right thumb replace my tongue on her perineum. Now she was thrusting into me, trying to get my tongue deeper in her pussy. She slapped her hands on my head and started a guttural chant, “Unh. Unh. Unh.”

It’s hard to do that for long and not drool, so after three minutes saliva was running down her slit and onto the crack of her ass. The area under my thumb was really slick.

My tongue was getting tired trying to push into her cunt, so I started moving upwards, stabbing at the pink areas above the opening to her pussy. Her mantra changed to “Yes, yes, yes!” She still had her hands wrapped in my hair. My thumb was still rubbing her perineum. I wasn’t in her epicenter, but I felt, I knew, that she was getting off on this daring and dangerous sensation that was too close to her ass. It again felt like an unconscious connection to another’s mind.

I was just a centimeter below her clit, and her whole body was trembling, knowing what was coming. I wasn’t sure how she’d feel about this, but I’d sent her Buttlover’s which was supposed to elicit a sense of spreading warmth and pleasure with things in her butt.

It was supposed to be for when dicks were pushed in there, but I hadn’t really specified that as part of the image. I thought a dick would probably be a step too far, but I wondered what would happen if it was a finger instead. She hadn’t thrown me out of bed when I’d stuck a finger in there before, and she’d responded almost positively to a tongue poking at her asshole.

So what’s the worst that could happen? She could go off on me with every curse word in her vocabulary, kick me out of bed and throw a lamp at me. I’d apologize, gather my clothes and leave.

Or maybe she might decide that she liked it. Or at least that she didn’t hate it. If there was an orgasm attached to it, she might come out of it with a more positive outlook.

So I prepped Geyser and readied myself, and moved a centimeter higher. As soon as my tongue touched her clit, she shouted “Fuck, yes!” I took my thumb off her perineum and pushed my index finger into her saliva-slick asshole. I could feel her freeze, but the moment it slipped in, I linkcast Geyser to her.

“Oh, my GOD! Yesyesyes!” I pummeled her clit with my tongue while my finger slid in and out of her ass slowly. Her whole body vibrated while she cried out above me and slapped her hands on my head.

It went on for what seemed like a long time before she wound down and pushed my head away from her clit. I slipped my finger out of her ass. She kept her hands on my head to make sure that I wouldn’t get close to any sensitive areas.

Eventually, I rolled off to the side, my head beside her hip. Her breathing slowed back down to normal. She was quiet for five minutes, perhaps half asleep, so her voice startled me.

“You did it again, Carter. You did something I didn’t like, and before I could snap at you I had an orgasm. And it went on for a long time, really weird.”

“Oh. I told you I wouldn’t do anything you didn’t like, but you didn’t say anything to me.”

“I know. That’s what’s weird. I’m not really... comfortable with things close to my asshole. It makes me feel strange, afraid. When other guys have tried, or gotten too close, I got angry and made them stop. But when you did it, each time, before I could say something, something made me stop. Like having an orgasm hit me, for example. I shouldn’t feel like that. It should feel painful or uncomfortable or something. Instead, I get this wave that overwhelms me, leaves me breathless.

“I’d usually say something before somebody could get a tongue or a finger near there. Or, God forbid, a dick. I’d tense up and get all paranoid. But I didn’t. Not this time.”

“Are you wondering why you didn’t freeze up? Or are you wondering why it felt good?”

“Yes. I mean, both.”

“I feel like Dr. Fraud again. Look, I really don’t want to do this analysis thing, not for real. I don’t know you well enough to hypothesize. Maybe your fear has just been amplified by worrying too long about how painful it was going to be. Maybe the two of us have some chemistry that makes you trust me. Maybe it’s something else entirely.

“Anyway, it didn’t hurt, if I read you correctly, and maybe even felt good. I’m sorry if I made you uncomfortable, Frieda.”

“Listen, I think I’m making more of this than I should. I think you might be right, that I worried about it for so long that the real thing turned out to be not so bad after all. I don’t know if it contributed to the orgasm, but wow! That one was pretty damn impressive.”

“Yeah, I could tell, based on the shouting and your hands beating on my head.”

“Oh. Did I do that? I’m sorry, I wasn’t aware.”

“It’s fine. Anyway, I’m glad you enjoyed it.”

“That’s a bit of an understatement, but yeah, I did. I notice that you seem to have a little problem there. Could we find some way to resolve that?”

I looked down to follow her glance and my dick was pointing straight up.

“It is single-minded, if nothing else,” I said.

“Then we should do something about it before it gets much later. To tell the truth, I’m not sure how much energy I have left in me. Got a preference?”

“I think maybe I might like you to get on top so I can see you. I don’t think it’ll take much before I’m done for the night. Hold on a minute.”

I rolled off the bed, found my pants and extracted the last condom from my wallet. She took it from me as I got back in bed, opened it and rolled it on my dick.

She raised her head, leered at me and wiggled one eyebrow, then swung a leg over me. She reached underneath and found my dick, holding it still while she settled down onto it and slowly slid it in.

“Oh, hell, yeah,” I said.

She found a comfortable position and set up a rhythm, grinding on me while adding an interesting circular motion. I didn’t think I’d last long like this.

“Feel okay?” she asked.

“Feels fucking wonderful.”

“Good. Now I’m gonna return the favor, after that amazing stuff you did to me. Here we go.”

And true to her word she set to it, her hips moving in directions I didn’t think possible. Her pussy was gripping my dick and seemed to be massaging it, making me seriously aroused. I hadn’t set a Cum Block because I’d already cum recently and I didn’t think I’d need it, but now I was changing my mind. Just to be safe... there, done.

I started a little in-and-out of my own. I reached up and rolled her nipples between thumb and index fingers. I heard her whimper.

Maybe she didn’t have much energy left, but there was no reason she shouldn’t have fun. I thought I’d been getting some good responses to Mineral Spring when I’d used it recently, so I prepped one of those for her. They weren’t big, like Avalanche or the volcano images, just a flush of pleasure that left women floating, joyful, content, and I thought she’d like that.

We fucked for another few minutes, then I linkcast her one. She sat up straight, closed her eyes, and gave a long “Oooohhh.” She was quiet for a moment, then smiled at me as she started moving again. “That was nice.”

I figured every three or four minutes would be about right. They weren’t big enough to wear her out, but just big enough to make her feel good. We’d close with something to make her shout.

So every few minutes another Mineral Spring would hit her. After the third one she was getting a bit giddy, half drunk on the joy she was feeling. “Carter,” she told me breathlessly, “I feel so good, it’s amazing. I wish I could feel like this all the time.“

After the next one, she nearly fell over, disoriented, and I thought it was time to end it. “Frieda,” I told her, “I’m really close now. I want to get on top. Lie down and pull your legs back.”

She was half drunk with the bliss that was washing over her. I may have to dial that back a notch, it might be too much ’feel good’ in too short a time. Later.

She lay there with her knees pulled back, her eyes closed, her mouth half-open, and I knee-walked up to her and aimed my dick at her waiting pussy and leaned forward.

I slid in slowly and she moaned. With my knees spread, I pushed in and out with my hips. Her lips were moving, but whatever she was saying I couldn’t hear it.

I put my arms underneath her raised legs and leaned forward, resting on my arms, pushing her legs back. I didn’t have much left in me, so I prepped a big ending. I knew I wouldn’t be able to dig up another one for several hours at least, so I wanted to make this one memorable, for me and her both.

I chose Fireworks for me, an old favorite, and I thought she might like the big surfer wave crashing on the beach. It had knocked me for a loop when I tried it on myself. I set it up so she would see it coming from a long way off. It would build up to something memorable.

With her legs pushed back, I was drilling almost straight down. There was no finesse here, this was just athletic fucking, pounding my dick into her. She felt the change and I saw the realization in her eyes. She knew I was close to the end, and she was hoping for one more release before I shot my load.

Rather than tying her orgasm to the onset of mine, as I usually did, I linkcast hers first, because I ’d set it up so she could watch it build and feel it loom over her before it hit. I’d set mine off while she was in the middle of hers.

The timing was uncertain, and I wasn’t sure how this would work, but it might be fun to try.

I kept fucking her hard and saw the change in her face. She could feel it building. She couldn’t control it but she knew it was going to be something special. She started talking to me, as if I could direct this for her. “Oh, God, Carter, I’m so close, don’t stop, keep doing that, please.”

At some point she had to close her eyes, almost afraid to watch it coming, tossing her head back and forth. “Yesyes, almost there, Tom, keep going, harder!”

I don’t know how I knew, something in the way she looked perhaps, but I knew it was only a matter of seconds before it slammed into her, so I released my Cum Block and linkcast Fireworks to myself.

I heard myself shouting as I pounded into her as hard as I could. Under me, she had wrapped her legs around my butt to keep me from getting away, and cried out as it hit her, her arms wrapped around me. Whatever she was yelling, it wasn’t anything I recognized.

We came down slowly. She was muttering fragments of sentences, nothing that made any sense but I got the gist of it. She was overwhelmed by whatever it was that had hit her, trying to describe it to herself. The most coherent thing she said was, “Ohmigod, ohmigod.”

I was glad she’d had a good time, but I thought I may have overdone it again. A lot of women had trouble processing the really big orgasms. They could be debilitating and a bit frightening. I should probably tone them down a little.

We collapsed into each other for several minutes, unable to move. Eventually, I had to pull out, holding the end of the condom. She let her limbs flop onto the bed, half conscious. I had to deal with this full condom.

I hadn’t been paying attention, and couldn’t tell if her roommates had come back in while we were occupied or not. Do I chance the streak run naked to the bathroom or not? In the end, I pulled on a shirt, just long enough to reach below my hips and stepped quietly into the hall. I didn’t hear anything or see any lights, so I dashed to the bathroom and flushed the condom.

I washed my hands and made the same guilty walk of shame back to Frieda’s room. She was lying in the same position I’d left her in. I curled up next to her and pulled the sheet over us.

I must have nodded off. I was pulled awake by her shifting onto her side. She looked at me as if wondering who this stranger was in her bed.

“Oh. You’re still here? I’m afraid I passed out for awhile there.”

“Yeah, me, too. I was too debilitated to go anywhere until I’d gotten some rest.”

She reached out a hand and put it on my arm. “I’d like to talk but I have so little energy that I don’t think I can. I need to sleep. You can stay if you want, but I can’t do anything more. Jesus, Carter, I... I mean, holy shit, I’ve never cum as hard as that last one. Or so many times. That was one for the books. Thanks.”

“That was fun, Frieda. I’m glad we met. I’ll probably go. You look like you need a couple of days to rest up.”

She said, “Ummnh.” It sounded like she was halfway to dreamland. I squeezed her hand and got up to find my clothes. I was still a little shaky, but I found everything and got dressed, slowly.

I looked back at the bed. She hadn’t moved in the last five minutes. I pulled the sheet up over her and switched off the lamp on the end table.

There was enough light from the hallway under the door to allow me to fumble for the doorknob, and I tiptoed out. I still heard no sound from the other rooms, so maybe the roommates still hadn’t returned. I pulled the apartment door closed behind me, and made my way down the stairs and out the front door.

I stopped on the sidewalk to get my bearings, and headed in what I thought was the correct direction. Halfway down the block I met a couple of girls heading toward me giggling, maybe a little drunk. I wondered if they were the absent roommates.

It took me about twenty minutes to get back to the dorm. I saw on the clock in the lobby that it was after two, and it felt like it. It took all my energy to get up to the room, strip and hop into bed.

Larry’s bed was empty, I noticed just before I fell into a deep sleep.