The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Honing The Talent

B Pascal

Chapter 7

Riding Out The Gail

It took but a few minutes to walk there. You would only have to look at the outside of the building to say with some confidence, ’students live here’. But it was reasonably clean on the inside, no unpleasant smells, the walls in good condition.

“Third floor. You need an oxygen mask?”

“I’m good, I think. I’m part Sherpa on my grandmother’s side. Lead the way.”

She shared it with another girl and a guy. He was gay and very gregarious and domestic, so they got along well enough, but he spent a fair amount of time at his boyfriend’s so they hadn’t seen much of him recently.

She led me to the back of the apartment. “This is my room.”

Even if she hadn’t told me, I would have known immediately she was an art or art history student. It was everywhere. There were lithographs of famous paintings on every surface, the books on the shelves were over-sized volumes of art prints, there was an easel and brushes and an unfinished painting.

“Wow,” I offered.

“Yeah, it can be a little overwhelming. Art people have a lot of books. It’s kind of a prerequisite.

And we spend a lot of time in museums, too.”

She was rummaging around under the bed and pulled out a small wooden box. “Here we go.

This’ll fix what’s wrong with you.”

“I have a lot wrong with me. It might require repeated applications.”

“We’ll figure it out, I’m sure.”

She lit a joint, sat on the edge of the bed, took a hit and passed it to me. I reciprocated. We continued in that fashion for several minutes.

Weed doesn’t do a lot for me. It makes me feel mellow, and a little sleepy. I don’t usually get the munchies. I don’t start to find everyday things hilarious. I don’t find profundity in my comments.

She got the giggles when she smoked. And she got a bit touchy-feely, too. And I have to say that watching her laugh was contagious, so I started laughing, too.

I lay back on the bed and watched the ceiling, which she had decorated with those tiny Christmas lights in long strings. It was fascinating. And they were reflecting in her eyes which gave the lights a green tint, so I pointed it out to her.

“Do you like it?” she asked.

“I think you have beautiful eyes, and if we turned off the ceiling lights I think your eyes would still sparkle like that.”

“That’s very poetic.”

“Well, if math doesn’t work out, I’ll be a poet then. Will you buy my first book?”

“I wouldn’t miss it.”

“Let me look at the lights in your eyes.”

So she brought her head closer so I could see her eyes better, and before long we were kissing and exploring each other’s tongues. I changed the sensitivity in her skin to subtle rushes of pleasure when parts of us touched. The kiss became a little more demanding.

We were wrapped around each other now, sliding our bodies together, and both of us were breathing heavily.

I pulled myself away and said, “God damn, I don’t know if it’s the weed or it’s you, but it’s like electricity sparking. That’s really remarkable. When I saw you on the dance floor, I wondered what it might be like to kiss you. I had no idea.“

“I don’t think it’s the weed,” she said, “because I was feeling that buzz before we lit up, but maybe the joint enhances it. Yeah. sparking sounds about right.”

“Listen, Gail, right now I want to kiss every inch of your body. But I’ve got this rule that I don’t hook up with people who aren’t fully conscious of what they’re doing. And we’ve both had a few beers and a joint, and I don’t know if you’re feeling a hundred percent.”

“That’s very enlightened of you, Mr. Carter. Most guys would skip over that step. But to answer your question, I only had the two beers. And the one joint. And if we’re being completely honest, I’d half made up my mind on the way home to hump you dry. And that was pre-joint, so I think your standards remain uncompromised.”

“Good. I’m glad that’s settled, then. Where were we?”

“Somewhere around here, I think.” She leaned in and bit my lip gently, then stuck her tongue in my mouth. I ran my hands down her back while we kissed and squeezed her butt, while linkcasting a sense of warmth and arousal radiating from her ass throughout her body. She caught her breath and attacked my tongue with renewed vigor.

I moved my head to the side and pulled her earlobe with my lips, then leaned in and started kissing my way slowly down her neck. I left a feeling of erotic sensitivity in those places. If I touched it again it would send a little shiver through her.

I moved to her throat and started unbuttoning her blouse, kissing and licking my way down as the blouse fell open. When it was partway done, it exposed her bra and the tops of her breasts and I had to marvel for a moment. They were truly impressive, so I leaned in and kissed the exposed part of each. She was making sounds now, little catches of breath, tiny moans, her eyes closed.

I undid the last button and pulled the blouse out of her jeans. I sat up, then pulled her to a sitting position. Sliding the top off her shoulders, I pulled the cuffs one by one and slid her arms out of the sleeves and let the shirt drop onto the bed.

Leaning down, I kissed her hard while I fumbled with the clasp of the bra. It came loose and I slid it over her arms and her tits fell free.

“Jesus,” I told her, “I had no idea. I kinda knew you had a nice body, but this... This is breathtaking.”

Guys are so predictable. A little boob showing and they get a hard-on. But damn, I challenge anyone to remain immune when looking at those tits. She was a petite woman with a small frame, and those boobs just stuck right out and made a statement. They said, “Look at me.” They were full and really firm, they didn’t sag at all, and were so large that I couldn’t fit my hand around one.

I had to kiss them all over, squeezing the nipples, rolling them between my fingers. As I did I sent pleasure signals that ramped her arousal level up slowly until she felt like it would take almost nothing to get her off.

When I thought I had teased her enough I reluctantly started moving my way downward. When I reached her navel I said, “Gail, I have to see the rest of you. Right now.” I worked the button on her jeans loose, and pulled the zipper all the way down. When I reached the bottom, I heard her make a little choking sound.

I moved off the bed and unlaced her shoes, pulling them off, then reached up, took hold of the waistband of her jeans and pulled them downward. She raised her butt off the bed to help, but they were still tight and resisted until they finally slipped past her ass cheeks, then came off easily.

She was lying back on the bed, resting on her elbows, looking at me and breathing rapidly.

She still had on her white panties, and I could see the swelling underneath. I kissed the inside of her knee and licked my way slowly up her thigh, leaving little electrical charges in its wake. I channeled a finger gently stroking her G-spot and heard her say, almost to herself, “Oh, Jesus!”

When I reached her crotch I leaned in and kissed her pussy through her panties while she whispered, “Yes, yes, yes.” I could just make out her slit through the fabric of the panties and ran two fingers up and down the slit and she gasped.

I couldn’t wait any longer, grabbed the waistband and pulled the panties down. She had to raise her butt off the bed before they could slide down her legs, but in a moment they were on the floor.

She was watching me almost fearfully, so aroused, I could see, that almost anything would get her off. I looked into her eyes as I leaned in and kissed her pussy. “Oh, my God,” she said. She was trimmed, her labia shaved and a little triangle of hair above her pussy. The labia were a little puffy and shining slightly.

I kissed it up and down, then gently ran my tongue down the slit. “Oh, Jesus, Tom, I’m so close, that feels perfect.” It felt pretty good to me, too. But her pussy lips were still together, and it wouldn’t get really sensitive until they opened, so I put my thumbs on either side and pulled them gently apart, exposing the pink interior.

Her butt was bouncing on the bed, just a little, anticipating what she thought was coming. I moved in and kissed the interior, and when I moved up and kissed her clit she said, “Oh, fuck, yes! Right there!”

I wanted to avoid the tongue for a little longer, to see how long I could make her hover on the edge, so I nibbled on her clit with just my lips, sometimes pulling it and letting it snap. Each time I did she would moan, “Oh, yes!”

I think I mentioned that I’d eventually worked out that women seemed to prefer a series of small orgasms that left them feeling relaxed and happy, contented, building up to larger orgasms until the final release left them in a state of collapse, sated, fulfilled and complete.

That was actually harder to achieve in practice because they were subtle differences and it was too easy to make the orgasms too big. So I would make the first one as small as I could and build up from there.

I linkcast an image of a small wave approaching the shore and breaking on the beach, an old standby that worked pretty well, and as I did I stuck out my tongue and flicked it against her clit.

I could feel her tense, her body arched, and she groaned, “Oh, fuck, YES!” Her body relaxed into the bed, while I continued brushing my lips on her pubis. She would be sensitive.

“That was really good,” she said. “It just washed over me really nicely.”

“Glad I could help. You’re fun to watch. I like how you just give yourself over to it completely.”

I was rubbing her pussy lightly with my open hand now. It was getting damp and felt nicely slick.

“I’m still pretty sensitive,” she cautioned.

“I’ll be careful. Anyway I just realized that I still seem to have my clothes on. An unforgivable oversight.”

While she watched, I took off my shoes and everything else followed in order. By the time I was finished, she was staring at my dick.

We worked our way up onto the bed, running our hands over each others bodies. “I never got to check out the rest of you,” I said. “If the back’s half as good as the front, I’m going to be busy for a while.”

She lay on her stomach, her head resting on her folded arms, and I started nibbling my way down her back. She had a narrow waist and the way her hips swelled out from there was very erotic. Her butt cheeks were rounded and also firm—she’d said she was a runner—and I admired it for a short time, fondling it, squeezing it.

I noticed that her breathing had gotten quicker, so I leaned in and kissed her ass while checking in to her epicenter. I saw that she liked the feeling of hands and lips on her ass, that she responded to it, but there was also a little trepidation there, too, because of where it might lead. She was still afraid of things in her ass, had been reluctant to try it because it might be painful.

I decided to try some reinforcement. “You have a gorgeous ass, Gail, I don’t know if anyone’s told you that before, but you do. It’s so round and firm, it’s just perfect. I love the way it feels under my hands.”

Yeah, she liked to hear that, and she liked the hands and the lips. What would she think of this?

I spread her butt cheeks and ran my tongue down the crack and she gasped. She hadn’t been expecting that. It was arousing but unexpected and she was processing the feeling. I linkcast a sense of warmth and pleasure radiating from her butt that would increase the closer I got to her asshole.

I could feel her tense as I went lower and when my tongue finally probed her anus she groaned and said, “Oh, fuck!” I took my thumb and stroked her perineum while I tried to force my tongue into her ass, then linkcast another small wave breaking on the beach. “Oh, my GOD!” While she was cumming, I slid my index finger an inch into her ass and was surprised to find that she got off again, and this one had been hers!

“Oh, fuck, ohmigod, ohmigod!” Her butt was vibrating, and she finally twisted around enough to pull my finger out of her ass.

She lay facedown on the bed trying to recover. Eventually, her eyes still closed, she said, “No one’s done that to me before, Tom, because I wouldn’t let them. I don’t know why I let you do it.

And I don’t know why I came so hard just now. Twice, I think. I’m confused. I feel good, but I’m trying to figure this out.”

“Ah. I wasn’t sure. You seemed to like me squeezing your ass, and I thought you were responding when I licked it, so I kept going. I won’t do anything you don’t want me to, but you didn’t say anything.”

“That’s what I’m trying to understand. I’ve always been a little scared of things in my butt.

When I was a kid I hated when my mom had to use a rectal thermometer. So why did I cum when you stuck your finger in there? And why didn’t I say anything?”

“I’m not sure, but sometimes when we’re a little afraid of something, we worry about it until the fear of it becomes much worse than the reality. Like people who are afraid of injections, or afraid of getting on airplanes. Then when we’re forced to do it we find that it’s nowhere near as bad as we thought it was going to be.”

“Maybe. I’ll have to think about it some more.”

I lay beside her stroking her back and occasionally kissing her arm, which was closest to me.

I thought about what she said and wondered if it were possible to overcome that kind of fear. I thought that I could compel her to accept things in her ass by making her feel like she needed something there in order to cum.

But I also thought that would be a bad thing to do because the basic fear would remain, it would just be masked by a greater need. That could be traumatic. It would probably require something more gradual and subtle. I’ll need to think about this some more.

I rolled her onto her back and kissed her for a long time. I could feel her giving herself over to it and stroked her body slowly. I decided to check her epicenter to see where she was, perhaps still working on the ass problem.

But no, I found she was just enjoying the feel of our bodies and the touch of my hands. She seemed to really like that tingly, electric feeling when I’d increased her skin sensitivity, so maybe more of that. I prepared one of the named responses, the one I called Foundation. This wasn’t an orgasm, but rather something I called a baseline image. It would give her heightened pleasure and relaxation, make her skin tingle, and she would become more sensitized, not just to touch but also to sound, smell, and sight. It had worked well in the past, so I linkcast it to her.

It took a few moments, but I felt her respond to my touch now with sighs and whispered words.

Certain parts of her body were now more sensitive—and the specific areas depended on the woman experiencing it—and when I found one, like Gail’s hip, she gave a little “Oh!".

I pushed her hip with my hand so that she rolled onto her back and slid my hand up the inside of her thigh until it reached her pussy. Her torso twitched and she gasped. Well, that seemed to be nicely sensitive. I rubbed my open hand on her pussy and she moaned, “Oh, Christ, Tom, it’s like electric shocks.”

So let’s see what happens if I do this. I extended a finger and dragged it in her slit and it was so slick that the finger just slipped between her pussy lips, and she cried, “Oh, fuck, yes!” I slid the finger down slowly, and into her pussy, just a little.

“Oh, yes, like that, more!” With my finger sliding in and out of her cunt she was getting wound up now, her head rolling from side to side. I kept the motion going, but extended my thumb and brushed her clit. Her head shot off the pillow and she begged me, “Do that! Yes, do that!”

“Does that feel good, baby? You like that?”

“Damn you, yes, I like it, more.”

“I dunno, I think we should drag this out a little more. Maybe you should work for this. It shouldn’t be too easy.”

“You bastard, stop teasing me, I need this.”

“What does this feel like, Gail?” I pulled my fingers out of her cunt and slapped her pussy, then again, then slipped two fingers inside her.

“Yes, do that!”

I repeated it, pulling my fingers out and slapping her pussy, then rubbing it and slipping my fingers in again.

“God damn it, Carter, please, please! I’m so close.”

“You want this, Gail? Say it. Say, ’make me cum’.”

“Oh, damn you. Make me cum, Tom, please, make me cum!”

“Look at me, baby, look in my eyes. You ready? Here we go.”

I took my middle two fingers and slid them into her cunt deep, curling them up and searching until I thought I’d found her G-spot, then pressed hard and vibrated the two fingers, just a half inch either way.

Her eyes went wide and her mouth opened but no sound came out. Her body tensed and her back arched and from down deep she let out a keening wail that I hoped the neighbors hadn’t heard.

Her hands were pounding the bed, and she was gasping for breath, until she finally collapsed, flat on her back.

She was out for the count. It could be five minutes or two hours, I didn’t know how she reacted yet. Maybe that was too much too soon. I realized it was a failing of mine. I got such a rush watching women get off and knowing I’d helped them get there, that I wanted to see the big orgasms. But then they got worn out, too sensitive. I needed more self-discipline.

I moved up the bed to lie next to her and watch her. She had such a peaceful look, completely relaxed, her breathing steady, I just admired her for awhile. In my mind I was comparing her to Karen. Karen was beautiful in a different way, not just a stunning woman with a sexy body, but a good heart, a sense of humor and intelligence, and that uncanny thing we had where we seemed to share a single mind when we climaxed. Really quite extraordinary.

Gail certainly had the body and the beauty, and I thought there was a sense of humor there, too. But we hadn’t spent enough time talking, trying to understand one another. Maybe something might develop. We did have chemistry of a kind. Then I felt guilty, like I was cheating on Karen.

I lay back and tried to regain my objectivity. This was just sex, I told myself, nothing more. Of course I was attracted to her, who wouldn’t be.

I was pulled out of my contemplation by a hand reaching out to touch my arm. I smiled. “Ah, she’s back.”

“Did you get the license plate of that truck that hit me? I think I’m paralyzed.”

“Take two aspirin and call me in the morning.”

“Carter, I don’t think I can talk about this now. I need to process it some, but I’ve never cum that hard before. Nobody’s done that thing with your fingers that you did to me. I thought my heart was going to stop.”

“Your heart seems to be still working. Too much?”

“I think it was more that it was unexpected and therefore surprising. It really wiped me out for awhile.”

“I love watching you get off, but I concede that this might have been a little too much.”

“Jury’s still out on that. Listen, I’m thirsty, I’ve got to get some water or something. You?”

I told her I was good, then watched her get up, stretch, and walk naked into the kitchen. She really was gorgeous, like some forest nymph in a classical painting.

She came back with a glass of water she put on the little table with the alarm clock beside the bed.

“I realized that I’ve got a nice little buzz on now, and it had nothing to do with that joint.

Speaking of which, you want another hit?”

“No, I’m good.”

“How many times did I cum? Did you keep track?”

“No, not really. Maybe four times?”

“Yeah, something like that. That may be a record. Mostly guys do two minutes of foreplay, then pound their dicks in me till they cum. I might get off in the process, too, but not always.

Speaking of which, now that I think about it you haven’t put your dick in me once. Are you just a voyeur or something?”

“Hell, no. While there’s a lot to be said for voyeurism, I love fucking. One of my favorite things, in fact. But the sad truth is that guys usually shoot their load quickly and then it’s an hour or two to recuperate before we can do it again. And I really do love watching women get off. I wish guys could cum as many times as women.

“Anyway, since I know I won’t be able to last too long once I’m inside you, I can satisfy the part of me that gets a rush watching you cum. That’s almost as good as cumming myself.”

“Well, that’s a first. For me, at least. I’ve never met a guy who gets his thrills—well, some of them, anyway—from watching his partner have an orgasm.”

“I can’t be the only one. Though I’ll admit most guys tend to have a one-track mind when it comes to sex.”

“You can say that again. But now that we’re talking about it, I think I’m ready to see what that feels like inside me. I’ve still got a nice little buzz going.”

“Now that you’ve brought that up, here’s the downside to investing all that time getting you off.

My dick feels left out and gets a little bored.”

She looked down and reached out a finger to poke at it. “Well, it’s halfway there. Fortunately, that’s usually an easy problem to fix. I’ll have you straightened out in no time. Just lie back.”

She squirmed down the bed till she was hovered over my dick and tugged at it with one hand.

“You want to time me?” she asked.

“No, I think I want to watch you.” I caught myself just in time. I usually forgot to set my ejaculation filter until it was almost too late. Someday I would forget and I would find myself cumming before my partner was able to cum herself.

But I remembered this time and had it in place just as she lowered her lips onto my dick and brushed the rim of my dick. I felt a rush of sensation that would normally have had me on the edge of cumming, but for now it just felt wonderful. And it got better when she flicked her tongue over the head of my cock. It made me choke.

So she teased me mercilessly, sliding my dick in and out just a half inch. It was exquisite, bringing me to the precipice, but not quite there. I suspected it was payback for my teasing her, making her beg me to make her cum.

I gave her feedback, because she’d be looking for that, wanting to know that she was in control now. “Oh, fuck, yes, baby, that’s so good, your tongue feels amazing, don’t stop.”

Yeah, that’s what she was looking for. I could read her epicenter and, yes, it was her revenge for my teasing her earlier. But she was also reveling in the power she had, making guys beg for it. I was seeing something else there, too. She’d given head before, but had never been completely comfortable with it.

It was hard to read her because she hadn’t figured it out yet, but it felt to me like she was a little afraid of going too deep because she thought she might choke or gag, much like Katrina. So Gail held back, only going a couple of inches deep.

This was another case of the fear of something being worse than the reality of it, but that’s human nature. I had an easy fix, however. I linkcast a sense of a puff of pleasure when a dick entered her mouth. The further in the dick went, the larger the burst of pleasure.

And I rewired her gag reflex so that when she felt a dick push at her throat, she’d get a little orgasm that would make her quiver. I watched her epicenter as soon as I’d finished and felt her surprise.

My dick pushing past her lips was giving her a rush she hadn’t felt before. And she was just noticing now that it seemed to increase when she went a little deeper.

It took her a minute to fight her way past her learned aversion, the fear of gagging, but now she experimented with going a bit deeper. Not much, just another half inch.

I was “watching” her as she did this, and could read her response. She was thinking, this is like the first time I saw Titian’s paintings and was overwhelmed by the power of them because it was completely unexpected. That’s what the rush felt like to her.

She focused on the feeling of the dick in her mouth and the pleasure she was now getting from it, and pushed a little deeper, so that it just touched the back of her throat, and she practically gasped at how good she felt.

I’d been sure to keep giving her feedback while I was doing this, and now it was getting a little desperate. “Oh, fuck, baby, oh, yes, that’s so good. Wrap your lips around it, let me feel your tongue.” She worked on my dick for another minute until I begged her to stop.

“Please, Gail, it’s perfect, but if you don’t stop I’m gonna cum in your mouth and I need to fuck you.”

She pulled off, a little reluctantly because she wanted to explore these new feelings that happened when she had my dick in her mouth.

“Couldn’t take it, huh?”

“I will admit it freely. My dick in your mouth had me soaring, it was amazing. Sometime I’d like you to do that until I cum in your mouth. I think I’d have a stroke and die, but it would be so worth it.”

She smiled at the acknowledgement. “So what’s on the agenda, Carter?”

“I think I’d like to work my way through the Kama Sutra with you, page by page, but to start why don’t you lie back and... wait, I know. Lie on your back with your butt at the edge of the bed.

Yeah, like that. Wait a sec.”

I grabbed my wallet and found a condom and put it on. Gotta give her credit, she had my dick so hard now I could drive nails with it.

I walked toward the bed and said, “Lift up your legs.” I moved forward until my dick was pointing at her pussy and her legs were resting against my chest. I wrapped one arm around her legs and pushed slowly forward and my dick slipped into her pussy.

“Oh, Christ, Gail. Your pussy is so tight it feels perfect!”

And it was. It was like it was squeezing my dick as it slid in and out. If I hadn’t set my ejaculation filter, I’d be shooting my load into her pussy right now.

I wanted to make this last, to make her feel good, so I linkcast a different baseline image. This one I called Rowboat, because it will make her feel like she’s floating in a boat without oars on a warm sea of contentment and bliss. Onto that I would periodically overlay a series of orgasms, small ones. When the orgasms were done, she would fall back into that baseline state.

With my free hand I tapped my fingers lightly on the clitoral hood, not touching the clit itself.

She moaned. “Oh, God, Tom, that feels so good, just keep doing that.” So I did. Because it felt really good to me, too.

After a couple of minutes, I linkcast another named metaphor, this one called Shiver, which would give her a sudden pulse of pleasure, not an orgasm, just a momentarily heightened state of gratification that would make her catch her breath.

And it did. I knew, because she raised her head off the bed and said, “Oh, fuck yes!” I was getting a little better with these visual metaphors. The first ones were pretty crude—volcanoes and earthquakes and so on—but I’d learned to insert some subtlety recently. This one was good because it could be used over and over and she’d never grow tired of it. We could finish with one of the big ones.

I kept up the steady rhythm in and out, periodically tapping her clitoral hood which would make her grunt, and every once in a while another Shiver.

I needed to change my position a little, so I let go of her legs and rolled her onto her side, my dick still inside her. I spread my legs a bit wider which lowered my pelvis and I was able to achieve a more direct entry to her pussy, and it also allowed me to go deeper.

The first time I pushed in all the way she cried out, “Oh, shit, oh!” I sent another Shiver and she gasped and closed her eyes. Her legs were pressed together which meant her cunt was really squeezing my dick. I could feel myself right on the edge of cumming, but I wouldn’t because the ejaculation filter was still in place.

I went for something just a little stronger now, Summer Breeze. She said, “Yes, baby, that’s perfect, so good.”

I wondered how she felt about slaps and pinches, not hard to cause pain, but more the surprise of it, the sudden feeling. When I’d looked in her epicenter, I didn’t find anything, pro or con, about that. She might have a position on it, but she may just not have been thinking about it at that moment. Only one way to find out.

While still fucking her, I peeked into her epicenter and slapped her butt cheek with my open hand. She gasped. In her mind I could see that it sent a rush, a mixture of pain and pleasure, through her. What she said, though, was, “Carter, you bastard, that hurt!”

I couldn’t let her get away with that if she wasn’t going to also acknowledge the pleasure, too.

“You know you liked it, Gail, I can see it. It caught you by surprise, but it gave you a rush, didn’t it?”

I gave her another slap, and she said, “Oh, fuck. It hurts, but it makes my butt so sensitive.”

“You’ve got a gorgeous butt. I get a perverse thrill from slapping it, but I won’t if it really does hurt.”

“It stings a little, but it makes me feel the other stuff more.”

“Imagine being tied up and someone paddling your ass until it was red and throbbing, then fucking you. I bet you’d go off like Fourth of July fireworks.”

“Oh, I don’t think so. Just keep fucking me like you’re doing, it feels so good!”

“I’ve got to find a different position, my back’s getting a little sore. Get on your hands and knees in the middle of the bed, so I can see that beautiful butt.”

She pulled herself up and crawled to the center of the bed. It really was a spectacular ass. I knee-walked up to her, then leaned in and tried to stick my tongue in her pussy. It wouldn’t go, because my tongue isn’t long enough, but it made her moan.

I moved a little higher and got the tongue onto her perineum and I thought she’d take off.

“Ohmigod, ohmigod, oh, fuck, what’re you doing?” But she was pushing into my tongue, not away from it. I took that as a positive response.

I moved an inch higher and tried to push my tongue into her butthole. “Oh, fuck, Carter, Jesus, I can’t...”

But in her mind she was saying, “Oh, hell, yes, do that!” She had to work through some learned responses before she could accept things she had been afraid of.

I sat up, moved closer and stuck my cock in again, slow, all the way to the bottom. I sent her another small wave breaking on a beach, and she cried out, “Oh, baby, I’m cumming, yesyes!” The little ones seemed to work best.

God, she felt great. I looked down so I could watch her, her head lowered, almost touching the bed, and I could just see her magnificent tits swaying under her. I moved a little faster now, our bodies slapping against each other, and I could see her arousal rising again. I sent another small wave her way, and this time she gave a long, thin cry, “Oh, yessss.”

We’d been at this for awhile and I was starting to feel a little tired. Amazingly horny and aroused, but tired. It was a lot of physical effort, after all.

“Baby, I don’t think I can hold out much longer. I want to see you when I cum. Why don’t you get on top?”

She looked back at me and gave me a smile. “Yeah, let’s do that. I’m gonna fuck you till your dick falls off.”

“Promises, promises,” I said as I pulled out of her.

I lay back and she twisted around and swung a leg over me, then reached under, found my cock, and guided it into her.

“Seatbelts fastened? Tray tables in upright position?” she asked. I nodded.

I have to hand it to her. She was really quite acrobatic. She set up a circular motion with her pelvis, while her hips were doing a front-back and her body was going up and down. And periodically she would squeeze my dick with her pussy, and I thought my heart would stop. My head was spinning.

I sent her another small wave. She closed her eyes and said, “Oh, fuck, yes!” but never missed a beat.

I’d been letting her do the work because watching her ride me was glorious. Her eyes were half-closed, her hips were still doing that amazing thing where it seemed to be moving in three directions at once, and above me those astounding tits were swaying side-to-side and front-to-back.

I started thrusting my hips up, forcing my cock into her cunt hard. Her eyes snapped open and she looked surprised, but then decided that I was getting close, so she set her mind to her task. I realized she was muttering something very quietly. I had to listen very closely to hear what it was.

“Oh, yeah, oh, yeah.”

I linkcast a slightly larger wave this time, and when she felt it coming she closed her eyes, opened her mouth, and wailed, “God, I’m cumming again, oh, yes!”

I could see the pleasure wash over her and when it passed she lowered herself partially onto my chest while she recovered. I was still pumping into her, but I thought we should finish soon before one or the both of us collapsed.

She raised her head and looked at me, my dick still moving into her like a small piston. She coughed, then said, “Jesus, Carter, I’m electric, everything’s sparking, it seems like I’m cumming every two minutes. I’m going to pass out.”

“You and me both, baby. I’m really close now. Help me finish, then we can rest.”

She smiled at me and sat up. She found a comfortable position, then—I don’t know how she did this, I’d have to ask—she gripped my dick with her snatch and stroked it, while I did my best to bury the whole thing, cock and balls, inside her.

I prepped two images, one for her, one for me, and tied the onset of hers to mine, another trick I’d learned to do. For her, I thought the Fireworks image was appropriate, since we’d just talked about that. For me, I decided on Earthquake, an old standby that I’d always liked.

I knew I wouldn’t have much time once I’d released the filter, so I focused, then discarded the ejaculation filter and immediately linkcast Fireworks to her.

It only took a second for me to feel my load start up from my balls, washing over me. It felt like the ground was shaking and as it washed over me I could see the surprise on her face.

She hadn’t been expecting another one so soon and this was shaping up to be...

Her eyes went wide and she shouted, “Oh, my God, Carter, I’m cumming, oh, YES! YES!”

Everything after that wasn’t English, just shouts and moans. I was trying very hard to focus on watching her, but it was difficult since around me, the ground was shaking, buildings were falling, and cracks were opening in the ground, as I shot my load into her.

But she was in the middle of a fireworks display, little ones, big ones, ones with American flags, and the 1812 Overture playing, all with mini-orgasms in place of the explosions. I could see it play out on her face and it was wonderful to watch. She lit up with joy, bliss and pleasure.

The finale consumed her, her mouth wide open as she squeezed her tits hard and pinched her nipples. And as it subsided it was replaced by peace and contentment and she lowered herself slowly to my chest and went quiet.

I think I fell asleep for a brief time. When I awoke, she was still on top of me and my dick was limp inside her. I think the condom was still on. I hoped so.

I rolled her off onto her side, while holding on to the end of the condom. I was going to get up in search of a bathroom and was wondering how I was going to get pants and shirt on while holding a filled condom, when I saw a wastebasket and in it an empty plastic bag from some artsy object. I dropped the condom in the bag, tied the top of the bag off and dropped it back into the wastebasket.

I crawled back into bed, got as close to her as I could, put my arm over her and was asleep inside of a minute.