The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hope Lost All

MC, FF, FD, DS, IN

Author’s note: Hello, EMCSA fans. This is the unplanned part two to “A Future for Hope.” Although you don’t have to read that story to enjoy this one, I would suggest doing so.

Thank you,
Second Chair.

Hope discovers that Rachel Sands, her girlfriend, Kallista Grant’s aunt, hypnotized Kalli and planted a trigger deep in her mind years ago, making Kalli her slave. Hope is determined to save Kalli and turn the tables on dear Aunt Rachel. At least, that’s her plan.

Chapter 1

Getting Re-Acquainted

“OOHH GOOODD!! Ffuuucckk!! Oh God, baby, your mom rreeaallyy... knows how to eat... puus... sssyy!! Ffuuck, I’m... gonna... Ccuuuummm! I... I’mm... mmmnnuuuhh!!”

Kalli grabs Carla Valenti’s head with both hands and simply explodes in ecstasy. She keeps a very firm grip on her head as she grinds her pussy against Carla’s face and cums hard in her mouth. The slave giving the nineteen year old girl another very satisfying orgasm.

Letting go of Carla, Kalli stares at the ceiling as she lays there with her head on Hope’s stomach and shoves her right hand between her legs, rubbing her sore pussy with a very satisfied grin on her face. Breathing deep, Kalli smiles as Hope leans over and looks into her eyes, filling her vision.

“Satisfied, baby?”

Kalli laughs out loud as she reaches up, grabs Hope by the back of her head with her left hand, pulls her in close and kisses her.

“Ooohh, baby!! Satisfied isn’t the word. That was fucking... awesome!! Oh God, you can make her do that to me any time!“

“Hmm. I think that can be arranged.”

A big smile on her face, Hope looks down at her mother and slave, who was now sitting on her ankles at the side of the bed, her head bowed and her hands on her knees obediently waiting for her Mistress’s next command. Carla is wearing a pair of bright pink thong panties, a private joke at her expense between her and Hope. She is also wearing a matching, bright pink, leather collar around her neck with a short, twenty four inch long chain leash attached to it that currently hangs down between her large 36DD tits.

“First off, well done, slave. As your reward for satisfying Kalli so completely, you may fix whatever you want for your own breakfast and you may sit at the table. Second, as of now and from now on, you will serve and obey Kalli just as you serve and obey me. You will serve her without question and you will obey her every command without thought. You are now as much her obedient slave as you are mine. Do you understand me, slave?”

Lifting her head and locking eyes with her daughter, owner and Mistress, Carla answers quickly and submissively.

“Yes, Mistress. As you command. As of now, I will serve and obey Miss Grant as obediently as I serve you and I will do so without question or thought. I am as much her slave as I am yours, Mistress.”

“Good girl. Now, take those dishes and get out.”

“Yes Mistress, as you command.”

Having served her Mistress and Kalli breakfast in bed, then afterward, obediently eating out first her Mistress and then Kalli (twice), Carla places the breakfast dishes on the tray and then quickly and quietly makes her exit, Kalli’s cum still on her face. Hope shouts after her.

“Oh, and be sure to clean yourself up, slave.”

The slave stops midstep, turns around and bows low before her owner as she answers her.

“As Mistress commands.”

As she watches the enslaved woman leave, Kalli takes a moment to consider how long and how well she has known her. She has literally known Carla Valenti nearly her entire life. After her parents died in a plane crash two years ago, Carla stepped in and helped her as much as she could. Carla has been as much her mom as her own mother was. She would never have imagined that one day Mrs. Valenti would be her obedient sex slave.

“I can’t believe you literally made your mom your sex slave, baby. I mean, how the... Hell did you do that!?! Seriously, you’re into incest? God, that is so... kinky and wrong and I know that, but, God, why do I think that is ssoo... fucking hot? I mean, fuck baby, we just made your mom eat my pussy till I came in her mouth!“

Laughing, Hope sits up, adjusts her pillows and leans back against the headboard of her large king size canopy bed, leaving her own bare 34D breasts exposed to the air, her nipples hard from both Kalli’s earlier attention AND the strong breeze coming from the ceiling fan spinning above them at full power. Kalli also re-adjusts her own position so that she is now laying against Hope with her head resting on Hope’s bare stomach, only inches above her pussy. Her left arm stuffed under and around Hope’s back and the pillows she is leaning against, Kalli drapes her right arm around Hope’s leg at the knee, using it like a body pillow, her right hand now also only inches from her girlfriend’s pussy. Kalli smiles as she slowly runs her long fingernails up and down the bare flesh of Hope’s inner thigh as they lay there, both of them still completely nude.

“I just remembered something that... mmmm... ooohh baby, I love it... when you... mmmm... do that, but we c-can’t stay in bed all day, you know that, r-right? Mmmm!!“

Kalli suddenly sits up, propping herself up on her elbow as she looks into Hope’s eyes.

“Actually, lover, we can. We’re both rich, neither of us has a real job to go to and besides, it’s... Sat. Tur. Day!!“

Hope laughs as she leans down and kisses Kalli again, before tossing aside the black, silk sheet, the soft, black, cotton comforter and the two large quilts that Hope has slept under for years, slides out of bed and heads for her large bathroom.

“Well, whatever we do next, I definitely need a hot shower. You coming, baby?”

“I will if I get in there with you.”

Hope stops mid-step and turns around to face Kalli, a look of almost genuine surpirse on her face.

“Seriously?! Damn baby, considering what my mom just did to you..., twice, I’d think that you’d be satisfied for a while, at least. My God, you really are an insatiable little slut, aren’t you?!“

“You say that like it’s a bad thing. Oh, don’t get me wrong. Your mom definitely took care of me. But, I’m always ready to go whenever I’m with you, lover. You know that!“

Putting her left hand on her hip as she taps the fingers of her right hand against her stomach just above the trim little triangle between her legs, Hope looks right into Kalli’s eyes, smiles and licks her lips seductively.

“Oh? You wanting some more of... this, are you? Well, you have to get up now, baby, cause momma needs a shower.“

Kalli laughs as her eyes linger on her girlfriend’s sexy ass, as, stopping to turn her stereo’s volume up so they can easily hear it in the shower, Hope puts her left hand on the edge of the stereo’s cherry wood case and keeping her legs straight, Hope very deliberately and very slowly bends over at the waist and pushes the volume button a few times with her right hand, shaking her ass and flashing her pussy at Kalli as she does. Standing back up and looking over her shoulder, Hope smiles as she sticks her tongue out at Kalli.

“Oh My God! You are... sssuuch a fucking tease! Go ahead, you shameless cunt. I’m right behind you.“

Hope laughs as she blows her a kiss before finally making her way into her bathroom and starting the shower. Hope closes the door to keep the rising steam trapped in the large bathroom. Still laughing, Kalli climbs out of bed and heads for a very delicious session of sweet shower sex when her phone unexpectedly rings.

“Someone’s calling me now? Seriously? I’ve got a hot, beautiful, naked, very wet and willing girl waiting for me in the shower and now somebody calls me? If the aliens aren’t landing on the White House lawn, somebody’s about to get an earful!”

Picturing the naked and already highly aroused Hope Valenti wet, warm and waiting for her, Kalli licks her lips as she answers her phone.

“Hello?”

“Hello, Kalli. How are you?”

“Aunt... Rachel? Is... is that.. you? Wow, it’s been so long!! H-how are you?”

“Yes, it’s been far too long, hasn’t it? I’m fine, Kalli. Are you home?”

“No. I’m at Hope’s place.”

“Hope...? Oh yes, your girlfriend, right? Is she... with you? Can she hear us? Should I say hello?”

“No need, aunt Rachel. She’s in the bathroom with the door shut taking a shower at the moment. I was just about to join...”

“Rachel’s private pet!”

Kalli instantly freezes in place. She stands up straight, her left arm falling limply at her side, her right hand still holding her phone to her ear and a blank, empty expression on her face, after hearing the hypnotic trigger her aunt gave her years ago.

“Can you hear me, slave?”

“Yes, Mistress. I hear and obey.”

Rachel Sands takes a moment to celebrate when she hears that the trigger she placed deep in Kalli’s mind so long ago still works when she hears the dull, even monotone in her voice.

“That’s a good slave. Now, listen and remember. I will be arriving on Valley Air flight two twelve, gate seven at one thirty today. You will, of course, be waiting for me with a custom limo. You will be freshly showered and dressed for me. You will be wearing sexy... dark red, lace panties and a matching dark red lace bra under a knee length, black skirt and a... dark blue, silk blouse. Yes, that sounds sexy. I assume you have a black skirt and a dark blue, silk blouse, don’t you, slave?“

“Yes, Mistress. I do.”

“Of course you do. You will also be lightly perfumed with only a little jewelry. Do you understand me, slave?“

“Yes, Mistress. I understand and obey.”

“Good girl. When you hang up, you will make up some excuse as to why you need to leave so suddenly. You will go home and tell your staff that your aunt is coming for an... extended stay. You will make certain that they have the house freshly cleaned and ready for me while you get yourself ready for me. I will, of course, be sleeping in the master bedroom, so make certain it has been well cleaned. I will expect fresh, clean sheets on the bed and fresh, clean linen in the bathroom. You will have plenty of fresh, long stem roses and other colorful, fresh flowers of various types in the living room, dining room, as well as the master bedroom and bathroom. You will also make certain that the limo and the house are well stocked with my favorite Woodford Reserve bourbon and plenty of Ferrero Rocher and Lindt chocolates. Do you understand all of my instructions, slave?“

“Yes, Mistress. I understand and will obey.”

“Yes you will, slave! Hypnotizing you and putting that trigger in your mind when you were fifteen was so easy and very much worth it. Having to wait for you to grow up and turn eighteen wasn’t. And then with your parents dying so unexpectedly and now completely out of my damn way leaving you and all of that wonderful money just waiting for me to claim, I think I’ve waited long enough, don’t you, slave?“

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Now, listen closely, slave. When I hang up, you will wake up. You will not remember being triggered by me or our conversation while you were hypnotized. You will remember only that I called and told you I was coming for an extended visit. You will be VERY happy that I’m coming to see you. And without even being aware of it yourself, you will also feel totally submissive and utterly subserviant to me and, of course, you will feel an overwhelming desire to please me and will eagerly do anything to make me happy as long as I’m there. Do you understand me, slave?“

“Yes, Mistress. I understand and will obey.”

“Oh yes, my pet. You certainly will! Ha haa.”

Laughing as she hangs up, Rachel Sands knows that her niece, her little sister’s only child will very eagerly and happily carry out her commands, just as an obedient slave should.

Feeling very happy and excited after so unexpectedly hearing from her aunt Rachel and finding out that she’s coming to visit, Kalli quickly makes her way to Hope’s bathroom.

“Hey baby, sorry, but I gotta go. My aunt Rachel just called. She’s coming to visit and I need to go home and make certain that everything is ready and perfect for her just the way she likes it when she gets here. I have to make certain she’s pleased when she gets here!”

Hope slides the glass shower door open, slides her long, wet, black hair out of her face and looks at Kalli.

“What? Your... aunt? She’s coming to visit? Well, that’s good news, isn’t it? You haven’t seen her for... uhh, well, it’s been a long time, right?”

“Yeah. I haven’t seen her since I was like... fifteen, I think. Sorry, baby. I promise I’ll make it up to you.”

Hope leans out, takes Kalli by the face and kisses her. She smiles as she looks into her lover’s eyes.

“Don’t worry about me, baby. I’ll survive. Hey, maybe I’ll come by tomorrow and pay a visit. Say hello. Maybe re-introduce myself? How would that be?”

“Sounds good to me, baby. But, right now, I feel like I should give you a little consolation gift.”

“Consolation gift? W-what do you mean? Kalli, whhaa... mmmm!!”

Kalli smiles as she kisses her beautiful girlfriend. Stopping only momentarily to react when the hot water hits her own naked body, she smiles even wider as she steps into the large, glassed-in shower, gently pushes Hope against the wall, gives her another long, heartfelt kiss and then slowly slips to her knees, kissing her way down her girlfriend’s naked body. Kalli looks up into Hope’s eyes as she takes hold of her hips and buries her tongue in Hope’s pussy. She lovingly eats her out in earnest.

Taking hold of Kalli’s head with both hands, Hope again enjoys her lover’s talanted tongue.

“Kaaalll... llliiee!! Oh, baby, you are ssoo... mmmm... damn good at... at tthhaaat. Ooohh Goood, I-I’m... Ffuuucck.... Nngghh!!”

All too quickly, Hope cums. She cums hard as spasms of sheer bliss surge thru her body.

Swallowing her lover’s sweet juices, Kalli stands up and kisses her one more time. Hope tastes herself when she happily shoves her tongue in Kalli’s mouth as she enjoys and returns the kiss. Pulling away, Hope looks into her eyes.

“I love you so much, Kallista Grant!”

“I love you too, Hope Valenti!”

“Bye, baby!”

“Later, lover!”

After grabbing a towel and drying herself off, Kalli turns and walks back into Hope’s bedroom and grabs her clothes. She quickly gets dressed while Hope finishes her shower.

* * *

Rachel Sands smiles to herself as she walks thru the terminal. The five foot, nine inch tall woman with the light tan and bright blue eyes was wearing a sexy, above the knee, navy blue, pencil skirt and matching jacket over a dark burgundy, V-neck blouse that did little to hide her large, full, and firm 34E breasts. She was wearing an expensive Bulgari ladies’ serpinti watch on her left wrist, expensive diamond drop earrings and a long, gold necklace around her neck that very deliberately stopped just above her cleavage that had a large, tear-shaped, deep blue sapphire and diamond pendant hanging from it. She wore two gold rings, one with a small ruby on her left hand and another gold ring and a single, silver ring with a second sapphire on her right hand and equally expensive gold and platinum bracelets on her right wrist. Her long, dark red hair was hanging loose around her shoulders. She wore light perfume and comfortable, black, low heeled, open toe shoes.

Her purse and carry on bag over her left shoulder and her cell phone in her right hand, she moved with a purpose. It had been a long and damned boring flight and she was very much looking forward to putting her niece on her knees and shoving her face between her legs, so Kalli could help her relax. The thought of her enslaved niece satisfying her only drove her arousal higher with every step she took.

‘God! I am so fucking glad I hypnotized that little brat and put that trigger in her mind when I did. I simply don’t have the time or the energy it would take to hypnotize her “fresh” right now. It will be so much easier being able to just fucking drop her into trance once we’re alone in the limo. I am going to enjoy making her eat me out. God knows I could use a really good orgasm after that shitty flight! God, I HATE flying fucking commercial, even first class has completely gone to shit these days!’

Rachel is so lost in her thoughts, she almost misses Kalli standing at the gate, waiting for her.

“Aunt Rachel! Hey.., hi!! Over here!”

Rachel smiles as she turns, finds and walks toward Kalli, mentally appraising the girl she hasn’t seen for four years.

‘All right, let’s see what we have to work with here. I’d say she’s about five feet, seven inches, so she’s got her mom’s height and her hair is darker than I remember. She likes it long, good, so do I. Ha haa. Definitely not as tan as I’d like, but I can fix that over the summer. As for her other assets..., oh hell yes, look at those sweet tits! She must be at least a... 36-38D, I’d say. Damn, she’s even bigger than my dear, little sister! Those will do very nicely. Once I have her deeply and fully hypnotized, properly conditioned and permanently enslaved and she’s been properly trained, she should definitely make quite the obedient, useful and very satisfying sex slave. And I would say that she will look much sexier once she’s properly dressed in only black lace panties or maybe a pair of skimpy, black bikini bottoms and her black leather slave collar. Yes indeed, she will make quite the tasty little house slave. Of course, I’ll have to see about her staff. I need to find out how large a staff she has, how competent they are and I’ll need to make sure they aren’t a live-in staff. I can’t very well have her people in the house once I make her my permanent, little slave girl, my mindless fuck puppet and loving sex toy, can I?’

As she drops her bags and gives her niece a hug, Rachel is seriously tempted to just drop Kalli into trance and make her bow down and kiss her feet right there in the terminal, just for the power rush she always gets from having someone so completely under her control. Instead, she licks her lips as she pictures the beautiful teenage girl, naked and on her knees on the floor of the limo, her face buried deep in her pussy, eating her out until she screams in that much needed orgasm.

Absolutely clueless as to what her aunt has already done to her and having NO idea whatsoever as to what she’s planning to do to her very soon, Kalli smiles cheerfully as she greets her aunt.

“Hi, aunt Rachel. It’s so wonderful to see you again. Sorry, but until you called I didn’t even realize how much I’ve missed you. How have you been?”

Taking a deep breath as she hugs her niece and gives her a kiss right on the lips that’s more... taste test than hello, Rachel does her best to “play the role” of loving and concerned aunt. Feeling empathy, grief or any concern for other people has never been Rachel’s strong suit.

“I’m fine, Kalli. I’m so sorry I missed the funeral. How are you doing?”

“Oh, you know, things are getting better slowly, I suppose. Obviously, it was really... ugly at first. Like they say, you have to take it day by day. So...”

Kalli takes a deep breath, puts on a strong face and goes quiet as Rachel adjusts her purse over her shoulder.

“Well, what are you waiting for, girl? Get my bags.”

“Oh yes, of course, aunt Rachel. I’m sorry.”

Without even realizing it, Kalli has already become totally submissive and subservient to her aunt. Kalli quickly and obediently grabs her aunt’s laptop and carry-on bags, then collects her other bags from the luggage carousel and gathers all of the bags together on the rolling cart she grabbed earlier and leads her aunt out to their waiting limo.

Rachel, the image of her niece’s sexy ass and the outline of her panties, so obvious in the tight skirt she told her to wear, as she bent over the cart and pushed it out to the waiting limo fresh in her mind, was now seated comfortably in the quiet, air-conditioned, private and very custom, stretch limo. Her legs crossed, and a glass of her favorite, expensive bourbon in hand, Rachel is eager to test and see if Kalli’s full “slave mode” hypnotic programming is still buried deep in her mind and if it still works. But when Kalli starts talking again, she decides to wait and let her niece talk.

“Sorry I went all quiet in there, aunt Rachel. It’s... it’s just still hard to believe mom and dad are actually... gone, you know? I wake up every morning expecting to hear them in their bedroom. I think that’s why I still sleep in my room. Even after all of this time.“

“What? Wait a... minute? Y-you... don’t sleep in the master bedroom?“

Rachel asks as she sips her drink with a dark smile on her face as her true thoughts play silently in her mind.

‘Hmm. You still sleep in your bedroom? Well, not having to wait for you to move your shit out of my way first will make it a LOT easier when I move in and take over your house. Of course, you’ll be sleeping naked next to me or on the floor next to the bed from now on anyway.’

Blissfully unaware of her aunt’s plans for her, Kalli continues.

“No. I feel like, if I move my stuff in and start sleeping in their bedroom, then they really are gone, you know? God, I miss them so fucking much, aunt Rachel!“

Kalli leans over and puts her head against her “loving” aunt’s chest. Having the teenage girl’s sexy, warm body and large, firm breasts pressed against her chest and smelling her light perfume as she runs her fingers thru Kalli’s long, silky, black hair, Rachel simply smiles as she imagines all of the fun she will be having with her young and obedient sex slave and devoted fuck puppet very soon.

Suddenly pulling away and looking at her aunt, Kalli unknowingly gives Rachel some very useful information.

“I... I’m just really, really glad dad found and hired Miss Connors when he did. There’s no way I could understand all of this... insane accounting, investing and tax stuff without her help. Between mom AND dad both dying in that fucking plane crash, the way they structured all of their financial planning and the investment portfolios, the money dad put in that trust fund for me versus how my inheritance was set up and all of the tax and legal stuff and how they planned and set everything up in their primary financial plan and now it has all been switched over to the “In case something happens to us, how will Kalli manage all of it?” plan. I mean, after dad won the lottery, he found and hired Miss Connors and they started creating a long term plan and investing the money before I was even born. And now, the portfolio has so much damn money, it’s... it’s crazy! It’s still hard to appreciate how damn rich I am. Mrs. Dawson has been a huge help, too. And Hope. God, Hope has been ssooo supportive and helpful in so many ways! She understands exactly what I’m going thru after she had to deal with losing her dad too. Yeah, I mean she still has her mom and all, but she truly does understand what I’m going through. Of course, my money’s barely pocket change compared to her fortune. At least my baby knows I’m not after her money. God, I love her so much, aunt Rachel!“

Between being both very aroused and now very interested in what her niece is saying, Rachel can’t deny herself any longer. She whispers in Kalli’s ear.

“Rachel’s private pet.”

Kalli instantly goes blank. She goes completely limp as she collapses back against the seat like a puppet with its strings cut. Her arms limp at her sides. Rachel smiles a very wicked and predatory smile as she looks at the sexy, young woman that is so completely under her total control.

“Kalli, can you hear me?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Good girl. Now, you will tell me everything I want to know about you, your life, and your little girlfriend. You will answer me honestly. You cannot lie to me. Do you understand me, slave?“

“Yes, Mistress. I understand and obey.”

“Good girl. Now, I want you to open your eyes and sit up, but you will remain in your deep trance. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

Kalli opens her eyes and adjusts her position so that she is sitting up straight and looking at her Mistress.

Rachel’s smile turns openly wicked now that she can see in person how fully and deeply enslaved Kalli is as she looks into her empty eyes.

“Now then, tell me slave, who are these women? This Miss Connors and Mrs. Dawson?”

“Miss Dana Connors is my fiduciary financial advisor and Mrs. Patricia Dawson is my attorney, Mistress.”

“Hmm. I’ll obviously have to check into both of them. Now, tell me, just how rich are you, slave?“

“As of market close and our meeting in Dana’s office last Friday, my current net worth is a little over two hundred and sixty five million dollars, Mistress.”

Rachel can only laugh as she pictures herself enjoying the very sweet lifestyle she is about to... inherit.

“And Hope? Just out of curiosity, how rich is she?”

“She is personally worth two and a half billion dollars. And her family’s total wealth, over which she now has total control, is around twenty five billion dollars, Mistress.”

Rachel almost cums in her seat. She takes Kalli by the chin with her right hand and looks directly into her eyes.

“Excuse me, slave? W-what did you just say?!”

“I said Hope is worth a total of twenty five billion dollars, Mistress. Her family has been very rich for a very long time!“

“Do you have a recent picture of Hope I can look at?”

“Yes, Mistress. Of course.”

Almost robotically, Kalli leans over and grabs her cell phone out of her purse, tapping her photos icon and opening her file full of pictures of Hope. Kalli happily hands her phone to her owner. Rachel smiles as she looks at the photos and sees the richest teenager... hell, the richest person she has ever seen.

“And I assume that this other woman is Hope’s mother, slave?”

Checking to see which picture her Mistress is looking at, Kalli confirms that the woman in the picture is indeed Hope’s mom.

“Yes, Mistress. That is Hope’s mother. Her name is Carla Renee Valenti.”

“Well, money aside, they are both very beautiful women, Kalli. You and Hope look so much alike that you could easily pass for sisters. I definitely need to meet your girlfriend and her mother in person. But, they can wait until I make certain that I have you firmly under my complete control. Once I make certain that you are my permanent, deeply devoted and absolutely obedient slave, I’ll turn my attention to the two of them. But for now, be a good little slave, strip yourself naked, get down on your hands and knees where you belong, take my shoes off and worship my feet. I really need a good foot massage right now.“

“Yes, Mistress! I obey!”

Kalli removes her blouse and skirt, revealing the matching dark red lace bra and panties her Mistress had commanded her to wear. Rachel smiles as Kalli unhooks her bra and tosses it to the floor, revealing her very large, firm 38D breasts, she hooks her thumbs into her panties and quickly slides them down her legs and off as well, revealing her shaved pussy to its new owner. Now fully nude, the slave obediently slips down to the limo’s floor, bows down and kisses her Mistress’s shoes before removing them and starting to kiss and lick her feet. After spending several minutes lovingly massaging and worshipping her owner’s feet, Kalli adjusts her position so that she is sitting naked on the floor of the limo before her Mistress. Placing Rachel’s left foot in her lap, Kalli starts to gently massage her right foot, kissing and licking her foot and sucking her toes as she continues her massage.

Rachel leans back against the limo’s plush interior, closes her eyes and enjoys her slave’s foot worship. After several more minutes, she takes a deep breath, forces herself to open her eyes and sit up. Looking down into Kalli’s eyes and seeing the blank expression on her very wealthy and even sexier niece’s face sends a shiver of pleasure running thru her. Setting her empty glass down, she pulls her skirt up around her waist as she looks into her slave’s eyes.

“Take my panties off, slave. Eat my pussy until I’m screaming in orgasm. Fucking make me cum!”

“Yes, Mistress. I obey.”

Kalli obediently adjusts her position again. Sitting up on her knees, she reaches out and taking her aunt’s panties in her hands, slides them down and off her long legs, tossing them to the floor. Kalli then drops her face into her Mistress’s pussy and starts to eat her out. The only thought in Kalli’s mind, her overwhelming need to serve, obey and satisfy her very beautiful owner and Mistress.

“Mmmm, good girl. Ooohh yeesss, you... mmmm... have ob-obviously done that before. I wonder what my... dear ssiiss... teerrr thought about her only... mmmm... daughter being a lesbian? Hmm? You did tell your mother you were a lesbian, didn’t you, slave?“

Lifting her head to look into her owner’s eyes, Kalli smiles as she answers.

“Yes, Mistress. I told mom and dad I’m gay. Mom was actually more surprised and upset when she found out that Hope was my girlfriend than she was about me being a lesbian, Mistress.”

Rachel has to laugh out loud.

“Oh, I have no doubt! DAMN!! I wish I could have seen her face when you told her! Oh fuck, that is something I would have paid to see. Ha haa.”

Breathing deep as she tries to imagine the look on her loving but rather prudish younger sister’s face when she found out that not only was her only daughter a lesbian, but that she was happily fucking the girl she had literally grown up with. Reaching down and grabbing Kalli by the back of her head, she shoves her face tighter against her dripping pussy.

“Get back to it, you little slut. Eat me out. I haven’t cum yet.”

“Yeeffss, Miifftreffs.”

As her loving and devoted slave continues to eat her hot, slick pussy, Rachel leans back against her seat, closes her eyes and enjoys her slave’s efforts.

“Mmmm. That’s it, slave. Y-yes, right... Lthere!! Ooohhh yeesss, good slave. Ssuuck my clit. Y-yes. Just like that. That’s a good pet. Oh fuck, eat me out.“

Even as Rachel finally feels the oncoming orgasm, she turns her mind to her next targets. One Miss Hope Valenti and her mother, Carla.

‘Twenty five billion dollars?! Twenty five billion... fucking dollars!?! Oh yes, miss Hope Valenti. You and I will definitely be meeting very soon!’

To Be Continued...