The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

HOSTING SUBURBIA

by Colleen Whyte

It was a quiet street in an unexceptional suburban area. The Gallaghers were new comers, having just moved in to number 47 and they had set about fitting in by having some of their immediate neighbours over for a quiet party. Some curious, some just sociable, they had accepted and were now seated in the comfortable lounge exchanging small talk with each other.

Margot Gallagher stepped out of her kitchen with another tray of snacks. Tall and slim, she could only be charitably described as plain with her mousy brown hair and mild features. James Unser from number 45 had at one stage quietly whispered to Mr Donnes of number 50 that she was a real beanpole and had been chastened by a quick dig in the ribs from his wife. It didn’t change the truth of the matter though and secretly his wife agreed.

“Here you go, my special vol-a-vons,” Mrs Gallagher chirped as she put the tray down on the coffee table. “Now is everybody okay for drinks?”

There was a polite general murmur from the women but the men were less subtle in indicating their glasses were empty or near empty.

“Oh dear, we seem to have gone through the beer quicker than I expected, Cal dear,” Mrs Gallagher addressed her husband who was currently struggling to hold up his end of a conversation on the benefits of four stroke lawnmowers, “Cal dear, could you fetch some more bottles from the spare room, there’s a dear.”

Cal got up with ill disguised relief and hurried out of the lounge as directed. His wife smiled at her guests, noticed the dip was running low and disappeared in to her kitchen again.

Free of their hosts, James commented to Mr Donnes, “You can tell who wears the pants in this house.” He then tensed, waiting for the rebuke from his wife. It didn’t come, she agreed with him on that point. In contrast to his wife, Mr Gallagher wasn’t bad looking, with a handsome face and a notably muscular body. Still perhaps they were both just very sporty, some women did tend to lose their figures when they did a lot of exercise.

Across from her Beatrice from number 48 made her excuses and got up, heading out down the hallway with everybody in the room assuming she was going to the toilet.

* * *

Beatrice felt a strange compulsion to get up and head towards the bedroom. How she knew where the bedroom was didn’t occur to her as she made her excuses and left the lounge. Down the hallway she found the room and went in. Standing there waiting for her, as she knew he would be, was Cal. Beatrice felt a wave of pleasure wash over her as he regarded her with undisguised lust. Before she barely thought about him other than he was a new face in the street.. Now he was suddenly the most important thing in her life, she loved him and needed him, so desperate to please him, her master.

“Hello Beatrice,” he said calmly, “I want to tit fuck you.”

Beatrice almost came from the mere sound of his voice, that he wanted something of her and she was so willing to please. Quite buxom, Beatrice had on occasions found her large fleshy breasts to be a nuisance, now she found herself wishing they were bigger—if that would please Cal. She didn’t wait for further instructions, unbuttoning her cardigan to give him access to her breasts, no tits. She had tits, big fleshy tits and Cal wanted to fuck them.

“Just the bottom buttons,” Cal instructed and Beatrice stopped, thought for a moment then did as he said, undoing the lower three buttons of her cardigan and blouse and leaving the top two done up so that her cardigan remained tight over her breasts. Momentarily she regretted having worn jeans to the party, but he wanted her tits, not her cunt, so it didn’t matter.

“Now come over here,” he commanded, “You’ll need to provide some lubrication.”

Beatrice nodded and got down on her knees in front of him. She unzipped his trousers, excited by how hard and large his cock appeared, and without further instructions she took it into her mouth and smeared his wonderful rod with saliva. She had to be careful though, she couldn’t risk having him cum in her mouth—he wanted to fuck her tits, not get a blowjob. For a moment she felt sad about that, she would have loved to have tasted his cum, sucked it down and swallowed it but she had to do what he wanted. It wouldn’t pay to get ideas above her station, she was just his slave after all.

“Hmm, good,” he moaned as her mouth went to work on his cock. He was so close to cumming and she dared not let him. So she withdrew her mouth and lay back on the bed, carefully spreading the bottom half of her blouse and cardigan so that he had easy access to the gap between her breasts, her big fleshy tits. She was so looking forward to this.

He didn’t make her wait long, he was so considerate especially as she was merely his toy, his tit-fuck toy. Straddling her waist he guided his slimey cock in between her breasts, sliding it over her chest, in between her tits and began to hump. Beatrice came almost at once from the delightful sensation of his cock sliding between her tits and continued to cum with every thrust until he finally erupted in a spurt of jism that she felt splash over her chest and throat. That caused her to have her most intense orgasm of all.

* * *

Back in the lounge things carried on much as before. Mrs Gallagher was proving to be the type of host who busied herself looking after everybody rather than stopping to talk to one person and the other women put it down to nerves. She did seem to spend as much time in the kitchen as in the lounge and at no stage sat down for more than a few seconds at a time.

“So what do you think of the drapes,” Kristen asked Mrs Donnes during one of Mrs Gallagher’s frequent absences.

“Oh she didn’t choose them,” Mrs Donnes confided somewhat cattily, “They had an interior decorator come in and do up the place before they moved in. Not that I blame her, old Mrs Upton who used to live here had the most appalling taste.”

“Really, an interior decorator. That must have cost a bit. Did they mention to you what they did for a living?”

“Oh all very vague. One doesn’t like to pry of course, but I did probe a bit when I brought a cake over on their first day. She’s a homebody as far as I can tell and he’s something to do with technology. Lot’s of money in that field.”

“Obviously. Can you get over her trying to pass off the pastries as her own? You can tell they’re bought ones.”

“Oh dear, and they seem to be repeating on me. Excuse me for a moment, I need to powder my nose.” Mrs Donnes said as she put down her glass of wine and made her way out of the lounge.

* * *

Mrs Donnes felt a bit odd, and it wasn’t the pastries. Instead of the bathroom she found herself going in to the main bedroom instead. There, apparently waiting for her, was Mr Gallagher. Any apology she might have been about to make for blundering in to his room died on her lips as he smiled at her and she felt herself go weak at the knees. This wasn’t that strange, he was a good looking young man and it had been a while since anyone had been interested in her, Mr Donnes included.

But there was more to it, somehow she already knew this wasn’t going to be some harmless flirtation. Cal was deadly serious and she so wanted to make love to him, no—to be fucked by him. She wanted him to throw her down on the bed, rip off her clothes and fuck her until she couldn’t walk. Hands trembling with fear and excitement, she began to unbutton her dress.

“No, don’t bother to undress,” Cal interrupted her. “I want a blow job.”

Mrs Donnes was momentarily confused, she felt she should be repulsed—putting a man’s cock into her mouth was gross. She had almost thrown her husband out of the house when he had suggested it. Yet right now she couldn’t think of anything she wanted more. The bulge in his trousers seemed irresistible and as she got down on her knees in front of him she wondered if it would taste as good as she expected. Of course it would, she told herself, if her master wanted her to suck his cock then it would be the most pleasurable thing she had ever done.

Unzipping his trousers she couldn’t help but coo in delight at the size of her master’s erect cock. It was easily twice the size of her husbands and the tip was already glistening in an entrancing way. Ever so delicately she flicked her tongue of the tip of it, delighting in the musky taste. She then went to work on pleasuring her master with her mouth in every way she could think of. She was so happy that he wanted her mouth, it was her best feature with her full lips highlighted in deep pink lipgloss. She giggled. So many people said she worked her mouth too much but she could tell by the contented groans of her master that he liked it.

And when he exploded in her mouth, she sucked down every single drop of his delicious cum.

* * *

“So what do you think of the Colts chances this season?” Mr Donnes prompted to fill in the quiet that had overtaken the room.

“Mmm, well,” James took his time about replying, looking forlornly at his still empty glass. “They’ve lost Kent and Brockman, but I’m not sure that’s a bad thing. Brockman was getting pretty long in the tooth.”

“Still leaves them short a .. whoops, and there goes the last of them.” Mr Donnes commented as Kristen left the room. “Must be getting crowded in that bathroom. Never did understand that bit of female psyche.”

“Don’t give me that, you were just checking out my wife’s ass.” James laughed.

“Yeah it is sweet,” Mr Donnes laughed back. “Shame that she hides it under those long skirts.”

“Mmm, it would be nice if she wore those really tight jeans again like she did in college. Oh well, you get married, you get old. And it could be worse, poor old Cal is married to a woman with all the curves of a fence post. Takes all types I suppose.”

“Speaking of our esteemed hosts, he still hasn’t got the beer and I dread to think what her ladyship is cooking now. By the volume you’d think she’d invited more than just the five of us.” Mr Donnes observed.

“Maybe she did. Its always a bit awkward being the new people. We should be gentlemen and offer to do the dishes.”

“Let’s wait a little longer. Hopefully Cal will show up with the beer.”

* * *

Kristen felt herself being drawn down the hallway, it was like someone was talking to her with words she couldn’t hear. She went straight past the bathroom that her husband thought was her destination and on to the bedroom like two women before her. Cal Gallagher was waiting for her.

The scent of sex was so strong in the air that Kristen immediately knew what had been happening, and what was going to happen. It didn’t frighten her, Cal was so handsome and powerful, everything she could desire in a man. She undid the clasp on her ankle length cotton skirt and was pleased that he was watching her every move. The skirt fell to the floor in a crumpled heap and it was only when she started to peel up her top that he motioned for her to stop.

Slightly confused, but desiring to obey his every whim, she left her top on and went over to the bed where she sat down and peeled off her pantyhose. Spreading her legs she fingered her moist slit and then lay back enough that when she spread her nether lips with her fingers he had a clear view.

He shook his head. “No Kristen, I don’t want your sloppy old cunt.”

Kristen was bewildered. She knew he wanted to fuck her.

“Turn over,” he said quietly but firmly, “I want your nice little ass poking up in the air when I take it.”

Kristen blushed. Anal sex? That was so perverted, so dirty, .. so naughty. She couldn’t wait. With a happy giggle she turned over and pulled several pillows under her stomach to support herself. She was at his mercy now, her tight virgin hole so vulnerable.

She almost swooned when she felt his fingers prying apart her butt cheeks, then something warm, slick and hard was pressing against her sphincter. He took it slowly, tormenting her all the more by easing his cock in bit by bit, letting the pressure build up. It felt like a post was being stuck up her ass and it hurt a bit, but the excitement continued to build. Finally when she thought she her ass was going to rip apart she felt his balls against her ass and knew he was all the way in.

He began to pump, and Kristen began thrusting her ass back at him to drive him deeper and deeper, almost incoherent from the pleasure until she felt the hot flash of his jism filling up her ass and she came as well.

* * *

Mrs Gallagher walked into the lounge, not seeming to notice that Mr Donnes and James were the only ones left. “Oh dear,” she apologised, “Cal still hasn’t got the beer, has he. I’ll just go see what’s keeping him.” And she was away.

“Geez, you’ve got to wonder how many bathrooms they’ve got.” Cal commented. “I’ll bet poor old Cal can’t find where his wife has hidden the booze, and the women folk are all checking out the furnishings on the sly.”

“That’d be my Doris. I’d go get her and drag her back but I’m stuffed from work.” Mr Donnes said, and noticed for the first time that he still had the empty glass in his hand and it seemed like too much effort to even lean forward and put it on the table.

“Know what you mean, I haven’t felt this stiff in ages. Think I’ll call it a night when Kristen gets back.”

* * *

Mrs Gallagher was humming quietly to herself, a catchy little tune she had heard on the radio earlier in the day and now couldn’t get out of her head. Going in to the bedroom she was just in time to see her husband doing up his trousers and the half naked and unmoving figure of Mrs Unser on the bed.

“All done, dear?” she asked sweetly.

“All done. The other two are in the closet. Some quite good parts to start your collection.”

His wife went over to the closet and opened it. Inside were the motionless bodies of Beatrice and Doris, the happy, just-fucked look still on their faces. “So I see,” Margot said as she sized them up.

She then began to concentrate, her eyes rolled up and turned white, her hair sparkling as the energy built up with in. Reaching out she cupped Beatrice’s breasts, they immediately began to shrink even as two distinct mounds formed on Mrs Gallagher’s chest until she was as well endowed as Beatrice had been. Margot then switched her attention to Doris, cupping the woman’s face. Within moments Mrs Donnes’ full lips and high cheekbones were on Margot’s face. The final step amused Cal the most as his now buxom and alluring wife pressed her hands against Kristen’s ass.

The transference done, Margot checked herself out in the mirror and liked what she saw—big full breasts, a shapely ass that gave her a waist and luscious lips. She could still do with nicer eyes and more shapely legs but she was sure they could find suitable donors.

“Very nice dear,” Cal commented, then with a lecherous grin added, “And I’m going to enjoy fucking those delectable parts again every chance I get.”

“Not half so much as I am,” Margot replied as she stroked her tits. “So anything you want to acquire from our two remaining guests, dear?”

“No, they’ve nothing I’m interested in. You can have them as hosts for your eggs.”

“Thanks dear, I do so want to start a family now we’re living in the suburbs.”

“Yes, Earth’s such a nice safe planet to raise kids.”