The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hot Tub Love Machine

By Redsliver

Chapter 25

* * *

Prom and done. High school was almost over. Graduation was the following Tuesday, but Mom seemed more interested in that. For me it was all about celebrating with my girls, my family. That was prom.

I sat with Anna on the airport bench, she reached over and I sipped from her ice coffee.

“I could’ve bought one for you too,” she said, smiling as she put the straw back in her mouth.

“Then we’d have two half empty cups for the trash,” I said.

“They make smaller sizes.”

“If I wanted smaller, I’d be here with Iggy not my amazon,” I said, wrapping my arm around her shoulder.

“They’ve landed!” she said, eyes having never left the notice board.

“They still have to deboard, come out those doors, and get their bags,” I said. “We probably could get a blowjob in beforehand.”

“I sucked you off in the parking lot,” she said, frowning.

“You smell really nice today,” I smiled.

Anna rolled her eyes. The door was opening. “You’ll have to wait!” She stuck her tongue out at me. I leaned in and sucked it in. We made out for a few minutes. That was the plane ahead of Theo’s. We probably could’ve sneaked away for that blowjob. I wouldn’t have left anyways. I was excited to see my best friend.

Theo came out behind Lindsay, his girlfriend. Lindsay was kinda cute. Glasses, curly hair, dark skin, wearing red shorts and a loose tank top. She had huge tits. Like Anna + Emi + Iggy. Or Ray + Mom—Iggy.

“What are you thinking about?” Anna elbowed me with a snarky look in her eyes.

“Math.” I answered.

“I was thinking about her boobs,” Anna said. She then started jumping and waving both hands. Theo lit up excitedly to see us. He pulled Lindsay by the hand and she came with less excitement.

“Theo!” Anna smashed him in a leaping hug. I smiled for Lindsay.

“Hi, I’m Lucas,” I said. Lindsay smiled, looking dangerously at Anna.

“Yeah, nice to put a face to a voice,” she gave me a hug. We, Anna, Theo, Lindsay, and I sometimes played video games. Mostly stuff like Stardew Valley. For the faster competitive ones, we’d drop Lindsay. She gave great hugs.

“Should we be jealous?” Lindsay asked, with a wry. Anna was really hugging and jumping in Theo’s arms. Theo was happy to be overwhelmed.

“Never,” I said. “Climb off of our boy, Anna.”

“Oh, sorry,” Anna said.

“You don’t need to be sorry,” Theo laughed. He crossed over and we hugged. Anna and Lindsay just smiled at each other and spoke.

“Our bags are on the carousel,” Lindsay said.

Theo and I were recruited into beasts of burden. They were only here for tonight, prom, and tomorrow, before they flew back home again. They had had their own school’s prom the night before.

“Is it true?” Lindsay asked, as we crossed from the airport to the parking structure. We were up on the third level, but the elevators had lineups. Climbing stairs with bags, wheelie or not, sucks. “You’re really dating him with four other girls?”

“Yeah,” Anna answered. “It’s awesome.”

“I’d claw a bitch’s face off if Theo slept with another girl,” Lindsay declared.

“That’s not nice,” I said.

“Neither is homewrecking,” Lindsay said. She had a beautiful smile, like a shark’s.

“Theo would never be that kinda asshole,” I said,smirking at my friend.

“Yeah, Lucas monopolized all of the assholing,” Theo agreed.

“Oh, I know,” Lindsay said. “Doesn’t mean I have any idea why you’d put up with it.”

She was talking to Anna. By Lindsay’s roving eyes, she really appreciated a beautiful girl. I almost said something, but I’d rather it be a surprise.

“Sweet car!” Theo said, of the luxury BMW we were approaching. I smirked happily. Anna unlocked the doors and popped the trunk with the clicker.

“Thanks, Lucas bought it for me,” Anna said.

“You bought her a car?” Lindsay said. “Are your parents rich?”

“Mom cuts hair,” I said.

“And your Dad?”

“He left me a lot of money,” I said.

“Oh shit! The murder!” Lindsay looked stricken. Anna blushed. I smiled, genuinely. Lindsay frowned.

“He was not a good guy,” I said. “Anyway…”

“Careful with the suit bag. It’s got her dress in there,” Theo told me.

“I thought we were gonna buy you a new dress?” Anna said. “Iggy got your measurements, right?”

“Why didn’t she share them with me?!” I said. “Oh, that’d be a bit sketchy. Sorry.”

Lindsay smirked, put her hands on her hips and bounced her titties. Theo walked over and dove his face into them, sloppily motorboating as Lindsay laughed. Anna laughed along and I couldn’t help but smile.

“My grandpa spent like $600 on that dress, that I’d only have worn once if you guys hadn’t flown us in. It’s really pretty.”

“If you like it you should wear it,” I said.

“Doesn’t mean you shouldn’t bully another one out of Lucas,” Anna said. “C’mon.”

Theo and Lindsay got in the back. Theo lit up. “Holy shit! Leg room!”

“Obviously,” Lindsay rolled her eyes. “You don’t buy a girl a car if you’re not gonna fuck her in the back seat.”

“We usually take the passenger seat out for that,” Anna said, firetruck red and smiling in the mirror. “Just because I can sit in the back doesn’t mean we fit in comfortably.”

“Great,” Theo said. “I’m sitting where Lucas came.”

“That’s pretty much true for every couch, armchair, bed, countertop, and flatspace you’re gonna see all weekend,” Anna said. “It takes five of us to keep up with him.”

“How does that work?” Lindsay asked, bristling with genuine curiosity. “I love Theo, but there’s no way you could keep up with five girls.”

“I’d sleep like the dead,” Theo said, almost bragging.

“Mind over matter mostly,” I said. Maybe a little mind control. Lucas Ryan Greentree, Don’t let the sleepies come after sex. Vonnie’s Christmas gift to me. “Besides, they’ve got boners in pill form now.”

“I don’t need those,” Theo said, defensively.

“Recreational drugs,” Anna said. “We’re gonna take you to the salon, Lindsay? Emi and Iggy’ll take you for the dress after.”

“Where’re you taking Theo?”

“Suits and chili fries?” I said. “Then back to my place.”

“Theo without supervision?!” Lindsay gasped in false-outrage. “What do you say if your friend offers you drugs?”

“There needs to be enough for Lindsay,” Theo said, squeezing his girl’s thigh. I shot a quick smile at Anna. She almost couldn’t keep her giggles quiet.

I almost never went to Mom’s salon. Anna pulled into the eight car parking lot as Theo whistled. “She owns her own building? I expected a little store out in the strip mall.”

Technically, Mom’s name was on the buildings she franchised across the country. Always investing, always building. I don’t think Ryan had made her this way. I think he just took advantage of it.

“Yeah,” I said. “She started with two chairs in the old place.”

“Your Mom’s kinda amazing,” Lindsay said. “We’re gonna meet her? There’s a lot of cars.”

“It’s prom,” Anna said. “But we got premier bookings.”

We got out and Anna and I led Theo and Lindsay inside. The bottom floor was an open area where twelve employees, all 20 to 35 and nice to look at, were working on girls I knew from school. Mom waved as she moved her hand mirror around the back of a very excited Darla. Darla cleaned up nice. She usually went for a sort of flannel shirt tomboy, cute but not spotlight stealing. Mom had changed all of that.

I had to stop ogling the junior that Pete was taking to prom. Emi squealed and ran over and hugged me.

“Oh my god! Theo!” I was instantly ejected from the hug as Emi slammed into Theo.

“Emi, this is my girlfriend Lindsay,” Theo said.

“And I get to do her hair?” Emi bounced excitedly and spun out Theo’s arms to grab Lindsay’s hands. “So pretty! We’re gonna make you look amazing! And the brainwash is gonna be great too! You’re gonna be the perfect girlfriend for Theo!”

“Brainwash?” Lindsay said, trying to smile and show good humor to Emi. “And what do you think a perfect girlfriend is? One who’ll share her friends with her man?”

“I’m not the perfect girlfriend,” Emi said. “You have to meet Iggy. But, is that what you want? Want me to open your mind and your horizons?”

“I have had guys hit on Lindsay right in front of me a few times,” Theo said. “This isn’t worse.”

“Emi’s mine,” I said.

“Good luck tonight, Darla!” Mom said, waving as the girl she had beautied up beamed out of the salon. I smiled at Darla. I didn’t exist to her.

“Is that what you want?” Emi asked.

“To share Theo?” Lindsay said. “No.”

“OK, work to do!”

“Theo, you grew up so handsome!” Mom beamed and hugged him. “Ooh! Muscles!”

“I know!” Anna giggled.

“Hi.” Lindsay said, forcefully.

“And your taste is as impeccable as ever,” Mom said. “Hi, I’m Kate.”

“This is Lindsay,” Theo said, peacocking for Mom even more so than he had for Anna and Emi.

“I’m sorry, it’s 2:05 and my daughter was scheduled for 1:45,” a father stood up. His daughter, Jenny I think, covered her face and blushed. I elbowed Anna.

“Someone’s stealing your thing.”

“I wear it better,” Anna grinned.

“I’ve got her!” said one of the women down the aisle. “So long as you’re happy, Helena?”

“Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god!”

Like there was any doubt Helena wouldn’t be happy. When you have mind control, you can train your workforce perfectly.

“Sorry about the wait,” Mom said. “It’s a crazy busy time.”

“C’mon Lindsay! Let’s get your hair washed!” Emi started pulling Lindsay’s hand.

“And I’ll take Anna,” Mom said. “We’ll really catch up tomorrow. Get up to no good with my son tonight, Theo.”

Anna tossed me the keys. Lindsay looked back, saw Theo’s smile, and followed Emi with a bright eruption of giggles. I gestured with my head and Theo followed.

“Dawn, Iggy, and Ray got done while you guys were out at the airport,” Mom said. “They’re probably waiting at the tailor’s.”

I kissed Anna goodbye and waved to Mom. Theo followed me out to the car. I have had my license for all of four days now. Making me a good and attentive driver, it was one of the things I had let Vonnie scramble my brains on. Theo buckled in and looked at me.

“It really works?” he asked.

“Oh hell yeah,” I said. “We changed all of the trigger phrases though. It won’t be Lindsay Rapunzel Supergirl Washington.”

“Those aren’t her middle names,” Theo laughed.

“It’ll be Your Theo’s Lindsay,” I said.

“Jesus,” he frowned. “Mom doesn’t like her. She wants me to get a smarter girlfriend. She’s been dropping hints now that Anna and I are going to the same college.”

“I don’t share,” I said.

“I’m not asking you too,” he replied. “Just telling you what Mom said. Can we do an Emi thing with Lindsay?”

“She and Iggy are going to a community college in Boston for a hospitality thing,” I said. “To stay close to the rest of us and Emi much prefers being a chef to a hairdresser.”

“And Iggy doesn’t want to go to a school alone,” Theo guessed correctly.

“She’s aiming for housewife,” I said. “Unless she can leverage her black belt into some sort of supervillain ninja girl thing.”

“If anyone can do it, it’s Iggy,” Theo laughed. “Were your hands this sweaty when you first tried the love potion?”

“I knew it wouldn’t work,” I said. “That’s why I did it. I used to feel guilty. Now I feel loved.”

“And you have how many girls?”

“5.”

“But…”

“And Mom and Vonnie. I just have them be happy together,” I said. “The rest are there, available and everything, but I just use them for the income.”

“How much?”

“Twenty dollars a month apiece,” I shrugged. “Give or take. It’s just shy of sixty thousand a month.”

“Jesus Christ!” Theo gasped.

“Yeah, Emi set up something special for tonight,” I grinned.

“You’re not gonna tell me?” Theo laughed.

“Just that, watch when they play the song Graduation by Vitamin C.”

“I hate that song,” Theo laughed. “They played it at our prom on Wednesday. It’s so trite. Like it was designed specifically to get picked up for this exact purpose and so live forever.”

“I think Emi’ll change your mind on it,” I smirked.

We arrived at the tailor’s. Iggy slammed into Theo first. They both fell down onto the sidewalk.

“Iggy, your hair’s all done up, don’t ruin it,” Dawn said, sighing motherly. Ray hid half behind Dawn’s shoulder, looking worriedly at Theo.

“What’s wrong?” I asked, slipping my arm over Ray’s shoulder.

“I really, really, really want to fuck him still,” Ray said. “I don’t think we ever turned that off.”

“Or he’s really cute and has muscles now,” I said. “Lucas’s Ray of Sunshine.”

Ray’s eyes glazed. Theo staggered over, Iggy gigglingly hung off Theo’s hip and refused to be pushed free. Dawn opened her arms for a hug. His eyes were all on Ray though.

“Theo is your friend. Platonic, not sexual.”

“Holy shit! You can just program her?” Theo interrupted. Iggy squeezed tighter and shushed him.

“You love Theo, he’s our brother and our friend and if he needs something it’s his. And, after college, when we ask him for the favor, you’ll be at your very loving best.”

“Wake up, Lucas’s Ray of Sunshine,” Dawn said, with a little kiss on Ray’s cheek.

“Favor?”

“There’s something I shouldn’t do for Ray,” I said. He nodded and frowned.

“What if I can’t?”

“So long as you can be the first person I can trust with it,” I said. “Iggy let him go. We need to go in and get drippy.”

Iggy blew a big raspberry at me. “Thanks for coming home! I’ve missed you!”

“I’ve missed you too,” Theo wore a mischievous smile, “Lucas’s Iggly Wiggly.”

“What?” Iggy frowned and glared at me for laughing.”

“Educated guess,” Theo shrugged. “It’s what I would’ve gone with.”

“I tried to make them endearing,” I said.

“Except for Iggy,” Theo said.

“That’s true,” Dawn said. “Now c’mon. Lucas doesn’t have taste, and Anna wanted to drive out and pick you up, so we’re trusting Iggy to get you two dressed for tonight.”

“I thought everything was picked out and measured already,” Theo said.

“But we’re each getting five suits to pick from,” I said.

“Jesus,” Theo whistled as we entered the store. “Dad only owns a suit at all because he had to go to court for some workman’s compensation thing.”

“How’s he doing?” I asked.

“Good. Walking.”

“Wow! Awesome!” Iggy said, spinning expertly in pretty high heels she couldn’t walk in before Christmas.

“Mr Greentree, welcome,” the short smiling older Russian man was happy to greet us. “And you brought the delightful Miss Day.”

“That is the most political sarcasm I’ve ever heard,” Theo whispered to Ray.

“Mr Egorov is a real treasure. Plus, the suits are amazing,” she said.

“Let’s get our clothes on!” Iggy cheered. “Make sure he’s yummy enough that keeping him in his suit for the whole prom will be near impossible.”

“Most assuredly, Miss Day,” Mr Egorov said. There were other kids our age picking up rentals. Theo waved at Pete. I tried not to return the glare sent back our way.

“Damn, he’s different than from back in soccer,” Theo said. “I remember him being just excited and nice to everyone.”

“Yeah, he’s dating a cheerleader now,” I said. “Which is unfortunate. Good news though, he’s not going to Boston. I don’t think that town would be big enough for us all.”

We got dressed. If it had been Anna we’d have tried on all five suits three times. Iggy stopped me on number three and Theo was still in his first one. So, with Theo in black and me in purple, I drove us out to the florist while the girls headed back to my place where their, and Lindsay’s dresses, were waiting.

I stopped at Vonnie’s diner. We had to kill an hour.

“We probably should’ve done this before we got into our suits,” he said.

“Yeah, just realizing the same thing,” I said, and gestured to the trunk where our other suits were packed up. “Spares though.”

“Iggy was pretty adamant about these,” Theo said. “I guess we’ll just say hi?”

“Oh my god!” Vonnie exploded around the counter when Theo and I walked in. Theo was crushed in a hug.

“I’m sorry I used you to hurt Ray,” Vonnie said. “I didn’t want an accident between her and Lucas.”

“Well… Um… Thanks?” Theo said. “The apology was appreciated and… It’s a good memory.”

“Excellent!” Vonnie stepped back, held his shoulders and grinned. “Iggy’s choice?”

“Yeah,” I nodded.

“Ray probably likes you in the black too,” Vonnie nodded and grinned.

“She said as much,” I said, smiling. Vonnie looked me up and down. Theo caught the look on her face. Vonnie was kinda Mom’s girlfriend now. Mom liked to have a man in the room sometimes. That was most often me, with Vonnie making the barrier.

“Oh wow, you clean up nice, Lucas,” Vonnie said. “Ryan never went all out like this.”

She picked up my lapels and brushed something imaginary off of my shoulder. I just smiled.

“We’re eating here tomorrow, right?” Theo asked, trying to ignore the play between Vonnie and me and just succumbing to his nose.

“Definitely,” I said. “But for now—”

“You don’t want Iggy to ruin backup spare suit with your murder blood,” Vonnie said. Theo laughed. I closed my eyes and shook off the mental image. I smirked.

“Got it in one,” I said.

“Alright,” Vonnie said. “You’re going back home after?”

“Home?” Theo asked. “Lucas’s?”

“And my home too. I moved in with my girlfriend,” Vonnie beamed. “Plus on a given night there’s at least four of these monkeys making a racket.”

“You and Ray and two others?”

“Dawn moved in too,” I said.

“Oh, I am… Really jealous,” Theo said.

“Do you love Lindsay?” I asked. “I mean long term.”

“We keep talking about college, but I think we both know that we’re not gonna be each other’s one and only,” he said.

“One and many works for me,” I said. “Would you keep her?”

“That’s just an option?” he asked.

“Definitely,” Vonnie said. “You don’t have to make a lifelong decision now. Look at Anna’s Mom. She’s in a terrific marriage and love potioned.”

“Oh… Well, if I don’t have to make a decision,” Theo said. “I won’t.”

“Good enough for me,” I said. “Want to see what Emi did with her hair?”

“Definitely,” Theo said. “Do you have our prom tickets?”

“Yeah, um, who do you want to go with?” I asked. We both waved and added, “Bye Vonnie!”

“See you boys tomorrow! Stay hydrated!”

“I’m going with Lindsay,” Theo said.

“Sure, in practice,” I shrugged. “But, I’m taking Emi, because she dropped out. And neither of you guys are in the senior class so, you have to have Iggy, Anna, Ray, or Dawn on your arm when you go in.”

“What about Lindsay?”

I looked at him flatly.

“Oh, well, I’ll take Iggy?” Theo said. “Just on my arm and to dance with!”

“Yeah, she’d love that,” I said. “You don’t have to get all paranoid or anything. She won’t and you wouldn’t. I know that.”

He took a deep full breath. “Sorry, I just don’t know how to handle this.”

“Yeah, neither do I,” I said, smirking.

“That I believe,” Theo said, laughing.

We pulled into home to find Jesse’s truck, Gavin’s minivan, and Francesca’s Toyota were cluttering up the driveway. I ground my teeth. I still didn’t like Jesse, but he had kept up Dawn’s rent and kept to the family meal thing. Those I’d miss when we left for Boston, though I wasn’t ready to admit that.

“Oh god,” Theo sighed. “I thought pictures with my mom and Lindsay’s family were too much. Where’s Anna’s?”

“Probably came with Iggy’s parents,” I said. “Anna’s really the only one in the family who likes driving. Though Kevin and Timbo can get their licenses next January.”

“And they let you do this whole poly thing?”

“Iggy’s Dad got drunk at his 50th birthday and told me I was the luckiest creep in the world,” I considered. “Jesse hates it.”

“That’s Dawn’s Dad?” Theo asked. “I can imagine. Those two always fought.”

“Still do,” I said, as a warning.

I had to park on the street. I locked the car with a beep-beep and led Theo up the driveway. We were hit mid-doorway by an excited Iggy. With her hair done, and mostly undamaged from the rest of her day, and her slinky blue silk dress she looked amazing. Un-Iggy-like at the same time. I pushed up her chin. She was four inches up on what looked like little glass stilettos. I kissed her as the room oohed and aahed.

“You look so much nicer than you did in the rental yesterday!” Lindsay was wearing a sort of red-orange dress that really set off her butt. Iggy elbowed me.

“What?”

“Dawn got her ready for Theo,” she warned me.

“I look but I don’t touch,” I said.

Lindsay turned around on me, held tightly in Theo’s arms. She stuck out her tongue and flipped me off.

“I love your dress!” I said. She had a matching flower worked into the hairstyle Emi had given her. It was neither a rose or a sunflower. That was the limit of my flower knowledge.

“I love your best friend,” Lindsay said.

“Ah! I love you too!” Iggy went over to hug Theo and Lindsay again.

“Hi,” Ray said, bumping my hip with hers. She was wearing a dark purple and her hair was up and swirling down around her face. She blushed like Anna when I smiled at her. Anna was in a white and silver crystal looking dress. She never wore high heels, usually. Dawn smiled, forcibly, as Anna deathgripped Dawn’s shoulder to maintain balance. Emi was in livid red, low cut in the front, and nearly so in the back. She put her hands on her hips, twisted her lip and shook her hips and tits at me.

“The limo’s gonna be here in forty minutes,” Dawn said. She had taken on the role of party planner since we had massaged away her dangerous thoughts towards Anna, Emi, Iggy, and Ray. She wore a pale pink gown and had flowers through her hair. These were roses, one red and four white.

“Well, let’s see if we can’t fill up our memory cards in forty minutes!” Gavin was giddy to get started.

Everyone started with all of the me and Theos they could imagine. Mom was so excited to have Theo home, almost as much as Iggy. Then Theo got his turn with Lindsay until Iggy got nosey and all of my girls swarmed in and out.

I started with Iggy, these were all the pictures I would’ve had if not for the love potion. Mom had to come in after a few kisses with Iggy. She teared up a little but the pictures still clicked through anyways. Iggy took Mom away and Dawn demanded the one-on-one Iggy treatment. There was no expecting anyone else to be the first to pounce. Anna and Emi and Ray.

“I gotta get one!” Lindsay pushed in on my right as Ray did her best to walk away with my fingers.

“I’m so happy you made it out!” I said, smiling. I think I was blind for camera flashes.

“You kidding?” Lindsay asked. “I’ve never been on a plane before and I can’t believe Mom or my aunties would even consider letting me have a whole weekend trip away with my boyfriend. I had to say yes.”

“That wasn’t true. You used to have choices,” I said, smiling. She gave me a hot smile that melted into a lukewarm puddle of a frown. “They didn’t tell me what to say to you.”

“Boys never know what to say,” she said, head tilted. “Until Theo.”

“Good,” I said. “Now, I need to get all of my full harem pictures done.”

“I can’t believe you call them that,” she said, kissed my cheek, and laughed. Theo took her hands as she shook her head.

“Who’s going in as her date?” I asked, two girls under my right arm, three girls under my left.

“I am,” Anna said.

“Oh! Just like one of those cheerleader lesbian orgies!” Iggy and Emi said in giggling synchronicity.

“For fuck’s sakes guys!” Anna said, not even blushing at that anymore.

The pictures weren’t over. There were how many combinations of my girls? Lindsay ducking in and out at times. Ones with Emi and her mom. Dorothy refused to play. Anna’s Mom nearly bowled me over to join in. Then the girls alone, and many with their dads, dads and moms, and/or moms.

“The limo’s been waiting for thirty minutes,” Dawn said. “We’re taking our man now.”

“Have fun!”

“Oh my god! This night is so magical!”

We were taking pictures with the front door just out of frame to our left. It was the longest it ever took us to leave the house.

We piled into the limousine, laughing relief. Iggy and Anna flanked me. Emi crashed in on Theo’s left as he held Lindsay. Dawn was sitting aside flicking through her phone. Ray looked over.

“We gonna be too late?”

“No, it looks like we’ll make it,” Dawn said, sighing relief. She opened her little handbag. Lindsay had one as well. Dawn’s was stuffed full of everyone’s phones and our tickets.

“So, you gonna score with your date?” Theo asked Lindsay. She snorted and punched him.

“What are we doing after?” Lindsay asked. “House party?”

“Hot tub party!” Iggy squealed and punched the roof.

“Oh, the one where all your parents are…” Lindsay frowned.

“Mom promised to corral them out,” I said. “It’ll just be the VIPs.”

“And the entertainment!” Iggy laughed. She reached over and tickled Anna who slapped her hands away.

Prom is weird. There’s lots of casual friends and classmates, knowing this is the last time you’re gonna see each other, are now so eager to say hi for the first and last time. Plus everyone wants to show off their dress and their date. Emi was our star attraction. A lot of people remembered Theo, but he had moved between junior high and high school, so not as many.

Plus, few girls were Emi-hot.

They’d melted the ice and laid down mats filling the county rink with teenagers. There were parents in the stands, taking pictures as we walked through, arm an arm with our dates. They’d leave quickly.

Which was important.

The only chaperones were teachers and their spouses. Adult women outnumbered the men. Mr Jamison and his husband couldn’t make it this year. They’d somehow won an all expense paid trip this week. That cost me a good forty thousand dollars. I smiled at Emi. She had insisted.

The music started up, some local DJ chick. She was hot in a lesbian in a suit kinda way. The parents started flowing out of the arena. The lights dimmed, I was slow dancing with Lindsay at this point. The female chaperones were whispering to husbands, or seeking out lone males. Sometimes it took two, with Mr Keaton being circled by Miss Bonney and Nurse Sakamoto.

“It just gets me nostalgic.”

“There’s how many other sets of eyes out there?”

“We’ll be quick. Or not.”

“I guess that means that stupid graduation song is next,” I said, pointing out the male chaperones being led by the female.

“You need to give me back to Theo!” Lindsay said, pulling out of our dance. I looked over. He was standing with Ray, who was laughing with Pete and his date, Darla, a cheerleader.

“Ri-ight…” I said, realizing. I followed Lindsay through the crowd. As soon as I wasn’t dancing with someone, Dawn was right up at my side. I put my arm around her shoulder.

“Lucas,” Pete said, looking at me tiredly. “Darla convinced me that I should stop being stuck up and let the past be the past. We’re never gonna be friends, but I don’t want to take any of this emotional bullshit with me.”

“That’s really big of you,” Dawn said. She elbowed me.

“I’m really not carrying any baggage about you Pete,” I said. “Did you have a good night with Darla?”

“It’s just getting started.”

And there was the song. Dawn turned on me and punched me. “Darla’s a cheerleader!”

“What’s that have to do with anything?”

The whole female senior class, and many of the dates that were juniors, sophomores, freshmen, or not students, erupted in woos and cheers. Except the cheerleaders.

“Darla? Shit! You did this somehow?” Pete said. All around girls were making out or moving to further bases with their dates. The guys were confused and ecstatic. Some even managed to take the hint and rush their dates out to cars, ubers, taxis. Afterparties.

“Not me. Emi did,” I said to Pete. “The DJ, she also had her hair done in the last six months.”

The limo was tight with me, Theo, and six girls. Add in the six cheerleaders we could fit, it was tight. When it comes to women, I like tight.

A second limousine was following with the other thirteen cheerleaders. I was pressed up against Anna who was biting her lip as we held Darla across our laps.

“This is one crazy after party you planned!” Theo shouted through the bodies.

“Theo! This slut is just letting me finger her!” Lindsay squealed excitedly.

“Theo! Marcie, Kylene, Hannah, and Xiu are yours!” Dawn shouted.

“Why?”

“They’re my sisters!” I shouted back.

The cheerleaders all laughed, giggled, and made out with whoever was closest. Anna pushed Darla off of her.

“I’m not kissing any girl I don’t love,” Anna said. “And don’t get in my dress until we get to the house!”

“Oh! Shit!” Iggy shouted. The bodies of cheerleaders swayed off of her hard push. “I’m not allowed to kiss them? Lucas!”

“Get pictures!” I said. “Remember, they’re all givers tonight. Receive, receive, receive!” I laughed. I didn’t even know the cheerleader pressed down next to me. Anna dragged Darla’s hand down onto my cock.

“I can’t really stand up to slide my pants down,” I warned her.

“Well, pretend like it’s your birthday and just cum right inside them,” Anna said, she licked my ear when she whispered. I turned, grabbed her head, and kissed her hard.

“If I got over that with you,” I said, into Anna’s lips. “You think a bunch of cheerleaders are gonna do that to me?”

“Yes!” Emi and Lindsay shouted, apparently even with all of the giggling there was no privacy.

“This is just fuckin’ crazy Lucas!” Theo said. “Oh my god! Hey, Darla! Do you remember me?”

“We got on the same bus stop all of elementary school, of course I do.”

“Lindsay, I’m gonna start with Darla!”

“Well, I’m already three fingers deep in Anna!” Lindsay cackled.

“Yes!”

“Hannah!” Anna’s shout was angrier and Hannah’s was delirious.

“We’re here,” the driver said, through the privacy screen we hadn’t closed. “Jesus kid. You’re doing God’s work.”

“Thanks so much!” Iggy said, leaning into the screen and waving. This was mostly because bodies waved up through the car and pressed Anna, myself, Darla, Iggy, and some black sophomore up against the wall. “Bye-bye now!”

Apparently our limousine was behind the other pack of cheerleaders. There were nearly thirty of us, only Theo and me guys, flowing into the house. The parents’ vehicles were gone. Snacks, water, and more towels than we have ever needed to own were piled up on the tables and counters. Dawn fiddled with her phone and music erupted out of all the speakers in the house.

“Hot tub’s all heated up!” Emi must’ve bolted around the house to get to the back deck and shout in.

“Oh my god!” and she was avalanched by five cheerleaders.

“Look but don’t touch,” Theo said to me, he had his fingers on the tie at the neck of Lindsay’s dress.

“Cheerleaders are finger food, but we brought our own meals,” I said, pulling down the zipper of Anna’s dress.

“I’m a cheerleader but I’m not a snack!” she shouted, covering her reddened face.

“Woo!” Iggy ran to my room, leaving her dress in a pool in the kitchen.

“I’d rather you undress me too,” Dawn said, at my side.

The splashing and squealing on the deck told us all that Emi hadn’t gotten to undress before she was mobbed into the hot tub.

“Is this what all of our parties at college’ll be like?” Theo asked, over Lindsay’s shoulder. Her tits were phenomenal. I leered and Anna flicked me in the nose.

“It’s OK,” Lindsay said. “Theo’s drooling over Dawn as we speak.”

“True!” Theo said. Dawn tried to smile brightly, but her lips shook awkwardly until I went up behind and steadied her with hands on.

“No, not common really,” I said. “This one big bash is mostly for fun.”

“You, uh… Xiu?” Theo grabbed a Chinese, but it was Elaine and started stripping another girl of her prom dress. Dawn leaned back and I kissed her as her dress fell to the floor.

“Wanna see how nuts it is at the hot tub?” I asked her.

“Ray’s not naked,” Dawn said, slipping out of my hands and pushing my sister to me. “Then yes. Yes I do!”

“Boom!” Iggy slid out across the kitchen tiles onto the living room carpet. Her hair was up and beautiful. The only thing she wore was the strap on cock. “Play with the other girls first, Lucas. I once saw Mandy wear a short skirt,” Mandy being the first cheerleader to fall into Iggy’s reach. “That means she’s asking for it.”

“Really?” Mandy looks down. “I haven’t seen one outside of a slumber party with Hannah.”

“See, it’s a cheerleader thing,” Dawn poked Anna. Anna grabbed Dawn by the face and kissed her until Dawn staggered backwards into the porch closet door.

“Hey,” I said, slipping Ray’s dress down over her shoulders. “Is it weird that we have four other sisters here?”

“So weird,” Ray said. “But Emi made sure, everyone’s got great birth control.”

“Only with you I’m gonna risk that,” I said, kissing her.

Screams, cheers, laughter, moans. The bedroom and hot tub rules were lifted. Three cheerleaders were bent forward over the couch. Iggy was chatting with a freaked out Theo who stood between her and Lindsay.

I walked outside, with my three girls.

“Lucas!” Emi and several of the girls in the hot tub still had on their prom dresses. Perfect hairstyles and professional makeup ruined. Six of us in the tub? All seats taken. This many cheerleaders? Like sardines.

Sexy warm and loving sardines.

“We’re stripping Emi,” I said, at a stage-whisper to the girls in my arms.

I realized that all of these cheerleaders were primed to obey tonight. Emi squealed as hands fell on her, pulling apart ties and yanking skirts. The dress was destroyed.

I could buy her a new one.

I beamed and clambered into the hot tub with the chaos.

“I get first fuck on my date,” I said, pulling aside one of the three Jennys in my house that night. They were all brunettes too. I would never be certain if I played with all three. I did notice this one screamed loud laughing profanity when I pitched her out of my way and onto Ray.

I hadn’t taken off my suit. It got really heavy as I crashed down into the water and took Emi in my arms. Unrecognizable hands pulled my clothes off of me as I kissed my girl and really worked a hand into her steaming wet pussy.

“Oh my god! If I knew the cheerleader lesbian orgies were this good, I’d have picked up pom-poms years ago!” Emi giggled.

“I am so glad I’m not trying out for college cheerleading,” Anna said.

“Why not, you love it?” I asked, unknowing where my pants went.

“Do you think I could? College level’s a lot harder,” Anna said.

“The outfits are hotter too,” probably-a-Jenny said.

“Yeah, I’ve loved fucking you in your cheer skirt,” I said.

“Lucas! You can’t tell everyone that!”

“Has anyone not fucked in their cheer skirt?” Emi asked.

I’m pretty sure all we heard were no’s.

“Ow! Ow! Fuck!”

“That’s Theo,” Anna said.

“Oh, that was quick,” I said. I kissed Emi and said as I stepped up onto the rim of the hot tub and out. “Keep her warm for me, girls.”

Emi disappeared in a mass of cheerleader bodies. Anna skipped up beside me. Dawn and Ray waved, staying at the hot tub.

“Ow! Ow!” Theo was down on his knees behind Elaine. Iggy stood over him, the plastic cock threatening his nose. She had his left wrist in a tight lock and he was pounding his knee into the carpet. “I didn’t mean anything! I just had another guess!”

“Seriously, he got it in three!” Lindsay’s hand shot up from the back of the couch. She was under some redhead.

“Lucas’s Popped Cherry?” I asked. “No, that was Dawn’s guess on what you’d guess for Iggy. Like I said, you won’t, she wouldn’t. I trust you both, but the girls wanted to make sure it went further than trust.”

I put my hand on Iggy’s shoulder. Her eyes deglazed and her smile reappeared. She looked down at Theo who was holding his hand, she turned so her equipment was no longer threatening him.

“Is your arm OK? I don’t think I’d have broken it,” Iggy said.

“It’s fine,” Theo said. “I had to make the guess. I got the potential answer in my head, I had to try.”

“I know,” I said, squatting down. I offered him my hands and pulled him to his feet. “It’s not just to take, it’s also to protect.”

“Right,” Theo said. “Wow.”

“Yeah,” I said. “Emi’s got a code phrase for Lindsay for you. I don’t know it. Emi’ll walk you through setting Lindsay up and prevent you from breaking your girlfriend.”

“Anything else I should know?” he asked. “All of your girls are traps?”

“It’s a fake cock! I just find it fun,” Iggy said, arms across her chest in an embarrassed posture. I rubbed her shoulders.

“Yeah, I didn’t call you here for a party and prom,” I said, frowning.

“Why?”

“Kate,” Iggy said. “Oh, sorry, your Mom. You go ahead, Lucas.”

I kissed Iggy and sent her after her misplaced cheerleader. Mandy shrieked excitedly when Iggy pushed her down on the nearby carpet.

“Mom’s really fearing the empty nest thing,” I said. “I need someone I can trust with her.”

“Motherfucker,” he said, on a breath.

“Sisterfucker,” I shrugged. “And Iggy and I or Vonnie and I do this accordion thing. I’m not a motherfucker. Besides, it’s not dick that she needs.”

“What?”

“She’s got some deep programming that requires her to be a mom. Stuff Ryan left that I can’t do anything about. That’s where you come in.”

“I’m not ready to be a dad,” he frowned.

“When you are, Mom’ll be happy to have you,” I said. “Right now, it’s gonna be her and Vonnie doing what they couldn’t for Ray and I growing up.”

“Tonight?” he frowned.

“No, but she will probably ambush you tomorrow,” I said.

“Why?”

“Because you’re the only guy me and all my girls trust,” I said. I frowned for a second. “And Dawn, is being Dawn.”

“What do you mean?”

“If we’re gonna give you access to all of this, then having some legal means to keep you connected would make her feel better. Apparently family courts are total sledgehammers.”

“Right,” Theo said. “What if I want to go off and do a normal family thing, without all of this. Like years later.”

“Then you can,” I said. “I don’t care to control you. I just want to protect what’s mine.”

We stared at each other, almost smiling or almost frowning for a minute or so.

“I left a bunch of cheerleaders molesting my date.” I hooked a thumb towards the patio doors.

“Just the one molesting my date.” Theo gestured to the rocking couch.

We finally smiled and darted off to play our games.

* * *