The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

How Fortunate Are You?

MC, MF, FF

A trio of friends stop at the new Chinese place, Mr. Fu’s Luck

The three ladies sat in the far corner where no one would bother them.

As coworkers, the three commonly took lunches together. It was the best way to gossip about the tramps at work, their overbearing boss, and the cute guys in the sales department.

Today, they had stopped at a new place selling Chinese food—Mr. Fu’s Luck. It didn’t scream “come eat here” by any means, but it was new and still relatively unknown, so the trio felt they would mostly have the place to themselves.

The food was much better than they expected, and didn’t last long among the happy ladies. That gave them more time for chatting.

Cindy was the thinnest of them. She had a fairly mousy frame that made it look like she needed to eat more. In reality, she had trouble adding any weight to her body, and her friends envied her for it. Still, the tall blond in dark glasses and a flowing green dress wished she had some curve to her body. Her breasts weren’t all that big, and her hips were non-existent. But the worst part was her plain looks. She knew she wasn’t winning any awards in the body department, and also knew she had little to make up for it in looks. Most of the last five years had been spent alone. The last boyfriend she had was a guy her senior year in high school. He was a freshman, and a pretty geeky one at that. He was all she could attract back then.

Marissa was the opposite of Cindy. She was curvy, and voluptuous. In her own eyes, she was a fat cow, but in reality she had no clue that she was the source of many jerk-offs in the men’s room. Her red hair fell down in curves that made many men, and even a few women, want to wrap themselves up in her locks. The freckles above her bosom begged to be teased. But she knew nothing of this. She had struggled for years with men who were attracted to her looks, but never her brains. And what’s worse, no one ever took her seriously. She had no idea that it was because she was so good looking. She thought that it was her intelligence that intimidated people, so she often played the dumb card in hopes of fitting in.

Lisa made a good in-between girl. She had some looks and a decent body, and enough brain cells to get a job in customer relations. But she always looked run down. Her brown hair was rarely done in more than a pony tail. She looked a little pale and tired, with lines under her eyes. What only the other two women and a few select people knew was that she was secretly battling with cervical cancer. She’d caught it early enough, thanks to several unsuccessful attempts at getting pregnant prompting her to go to the doctor. But it had taken a toll in her and her husband’s income, greatly effected her health, and even driven her marriage to the brink of failure. She hadn’t even told their boss, Susan. She was sure that the bitch wouldn’t give a crap anyway. The oldest of the three at thirty, Lisa was the wisest among them.

“I’m telling you, I’m convinced that Susan is a lesbo,” Lisa whispered. The other two ladies giggled and played with their napkins.

“It wouldn’t surprise me one bit. She’s too butch to not be a dyke. But at the same time, she’s way too aggressive to find someone who can put up with her,” said Cindy.

The three giggled some more and absently sipped on their waters. The three stared off through the windows, thinking about other things for a moment.

“So,” Marissa broke the silence. Turning to Lisa, she continued, “Cin, when is your next visit?”

Lisa cleared her throat. “Friday. We find out if the latest tests came back negative.”

Cindy smiled. “It’ll be good, girl, just wait and see. The doctor told you things were looking positive.”

“Yeah, but I don’t know if I can believe it. Every time we go in for a sample, they come back questionable. I’m not sure I can handle much more of this. And besides, the doctor’s thinking that all this is a sign that pregnancy isn’t in our future. I don’t think I can handle being told I’ll never conceive, especially after all I’ve been through.”

The other two sat in silence. Tears welled up in Lisa’s eyes as she stared off at some guy throwing trash away at the Italian place next door.

Marissa was about to speak when feet shuffled up to the three of them. Marissa and Cindy looked up to see who it was. Standing there was an old Chinese man. He had a pointy grey beard and very little hair on his head. He wore clothes that looked like the men you see in Chinese political posters—something of a mix of a chef’s outfit and a dress shirt, in a weird tacky green color. He wore slippers with pads under his feet which sounded like sandpaper on wood. The man might have been five foot four on a good day.

“Wadies, I hwope you enjoyed food. It was good?”

“Yes, it was delicious. Much better than we expected,” responded Cindy.

“I think it was the best I’ve ever had, sir,” said Marissa. Lisa continued to stare off at nothing.

“Is your friend OK?” The man seemed concerned.

“She just as a lot on her mind right now.” Lisa was grateful for her friends.

“You enjoy food, now you enjoy fortune! Here, have cookie, wadies. You have good fortune at Mr. Fu’s.” The old man handed out three unwrapped fortune cookies. “Please, I make special only for you. Home made. Fresh. You enjoy.”

Marissa and Cindy reached out and took one each. Lisa looked away from the window for a moment to take her own.

“Thank you, sir,” said Marissa.

“Pwease, call me Mr. Fu.” Marissa looked at the man’s name tag, which only had a single Chinese character on it.

As the old man shuffled away, the three looked at each other. It took all of three seconds before the three of them were giggling away again.

“I’m going to open mine,” stated Cindy.

“Are you sure you want to eat that? It wasn’t even wrapped,” said Lisa.

“It’s OK, I’m sure. He just made them. They’re still a little warm, too.” Cindy cracked hers open. Taking a nibble out of a piece of it, she noted the flavor was amazing—much better than a normal fortune cookie.

“Read it, Cin,” said Marissa.

Cindy swallowed the piece in her mouth. “Damn, it tastes so good. OK, let’s see.” She unfurled the paper. “Attract is a two-way street, many intersections,” she read aloud.

Lisa burst out in laughter. “That’s it?”

“Yeah,” Cindy responded, “and it’s hand-written!”

“Holy shit,” Lisa chuckled, cracking hers open. She pulled out the paper and flattened it out. “Problem solve, but be care what you wish,” she said. “What bullshit.”

“Try the cookie, though,” Cindy pointed as she ate the rest of her own.

Lisa picked up a piece and put it in her mouth. “Wow, that is good. Your turn, Mar.”

Marissa rolled her cookie in her hand before breaking it open. She immediately popped a whole half in her mouth. The flavor was to die for. Holding up the fortune, she read, “People seriously take you, like when on the floor.”

“Huh?”

“What the fuck does that mean?” asked Marissa.

“Hell if I know,” said Lisa. “Let’s go, we have to be back in a few minutes.”

“For sure,” said Cindy. “We don’t want the dyke riding us for being late from lunch.”

The three giggled as they tossed their trash into the waste bin. As the trio walked out of the restaurant, Mr. Fu shuffled forward. The Chinese girl who had been working behind the counter said something to him in Chinese, and they both chuckled.

* * *

Cindy was writing an email to Lisa and Marissa:

Can’t get over how dumb the fortunes were, but how awesome the cookie was. I swear I can still taste it in my mouth.

Lisa replied:

It sure was good. I wonder if you can buy a bunch of his cookies to bring home. Bill would get a kick out of how stupid the fortunes are.

Marissa chimed in:

I’m sure you can. Bitch is coming, got to go, talk to you guys tomorrow!

They still had a few hours of work left, but knew Marissa would be occupied for some time with Susan. Lisa couldn’t wait to tell Bill about lunch. Cindy felt like she needed to use the bathroom. None of them knew what was in store for them.

* * *

Lisa got home that evening still thinking about the fortune cookie from lunch. It had been a blast talking with her friends about them. But there was something unnerving about hers.

“Problem solve, but be care what you wish,” she repeated aloud.

“What’s that babe?” said a voice from the living room.

“Oh, just something funny that happened to me and the girls at lunch.”

Lisa walked into the living room, where Bill sat on the couch watching the news.

“Oh, OK.” he said absently.

“We went to a new Chinese place today. The man who owns the place gave us homemade fortune cookies.”

“Yeah? That’s cool.”

“But you should read the weird fortune that was inside.” Lisa held out the slip of paper for Bill to grab, but her husband was more concerned about the sports scores than what she had to say. So she dropped the paper into his lap in frustration. She decided to just walk away and get dinner started, hoping food would give Bill enough reason to pay attention to her.

Lisa walked up to the counter, leaned against it, and sighed. Ever since they’d found out about her medical condition, Bill had become more and more distant. It was as if he couldn’t deal with the whole thing and had tuned out completely. He still showed support when it was obviously needed, but the rest of the time was spent trying to ignore her condition.

Lisa stood upright and walked to the pantry. If only I’d never had this damn problem, we’d have a baby by now, Lisa thought to herself.

It was then that Lisa felt what could only be described as a punch to the gut. It was so sudden that she fell to the ground, knocking over something in the pantry. Bill pulled himself away from the television to come see what was going on, and upon seeing his wife on the floor he ran to her.

“Are you OK, Lisa?”

Lisa felt disoriented. “Yeah, I think so.” She held her hand for Bill to help her up, but he didn’t move. Lisa looked up in frustration, expecting to see him staring off into the distance, but instead he was staring at her. And breathing heavily.

It was then that Lisa noticed she too was breathing a little heavy. And the look that Bill was giving her was digging into her mind. It looked as if he...

“I want to fuck a baby into you,” he said gruffly while undoing his pants.

Lisa sat there for a moment, pondering her husband’s odd behavior. What a strange thing for him to say. She was about to ask him what the hell he was talking about when she noticed the fire burning between her legs. Putting her hand to her groin, she noticed that she was so soaking wet that she could feel it through her slacks. Looking back to Bill, with his engorged dick bobbing up and down mere inches from her face, she lost all sense of control.

Bill moaned as Lisa took his growing member into her mouth. Taking him in her mouth was rare, since she couldn’t even get all of his flaccid cock into her mouth. Between the size of her mouth and her gag reflex, it just didn’t happen. And how she was deep throating him right from the start.

“Take off your clothes, bitch,” he blurted. For a moment, Bill had a tinge of regret for using that word. But it only seemed to energize his wife, as she turned away from him and began tearing away at her work clothes. It didn’t take long before Bill could see his beautiful wife in all her glory. Stripping away his own shirt and jeans, he fell to the floor where he positioned himself to enter his now naked wife. Without saying a word, he grabbed his throbbing member and positioned it at her pussy.

“Fuck me, Bill. Fuck me like a slut in heat. Fuck a baby into me. I want it!”

Bill thrust into her, Lisa’s moistness paving the way for his invasion. He pumped away at full speed, never missing a beat. He’d never been this hard, or this good before.

Lisa didn’t feel the first orgasm until it was already upon her, and it was the most intense thing she’d ever experienced. As soon as it was done, another started. Bill pumped like a mad man, and Lisa came over and over again.

Lisa found herself in a blur with little comprehension beyond what Bill was doing to her. She couldn’t tell if it had been hours or minutes, but eventually she sensed Bill was nearing his end. He thrust as hard as he could and slowed down as his own orgasm hit him. He released string after string of cum into his wife’s hot cunt. He found himself hoping she was knocked up. In fact, the mere idea of getting his wife pregnant brought his hardness right back to him. Bill began pumping away as tons of his own semen dribbled from his slut wife’s pussy.

Lisa was back in orgasm heaven. She didn’t care any more. As long as she got cum inside her. She HAD to get pregnant.

* * *

Across town, Marissa was just unlocking her apartment door. She had no sooner dropped her keys in the dish near the door when a knock came to the semi-open door.

“Ms. Jones, it’s Mr. Cook.” A man came walking through the door.

Fuck, Marissa thought to herself, I forgot to pay the rent again. “Mr. Cook, I can pay you in the morning when the bank is open.”

“Ms. Jones, this is the fifth time this year. Your rent needs to be paid on time, or you’ll have to start looking for a new place to live.”

“I understand, Mr. Cook.”

“I worry you don’t, Ms. Jones. This is serious business.”

Marissa found herself looking at her keys. Among them had been the fortune from lunch. She suddenly recalled the message: People seriously take you, like when on the floor. She wished that people really would take her more seriously.

Marissa felt a sharp pain in her head. Her hands flying to her temples, she found herself yelling, “fuck!”

“Are you OK, Ms. Jones?”

“Sorry, Mr. Cook, I must be getting a migraine. I promise you, I’ll have the rent in the morning.”

Mr. Cook took a good look at his tenant before answering. “Well, I could give you a reprieve on the rent until tomorrow, but you’ll have to start by sucking my cock.” The old man smiled at the luscious Marissa.

Marissa was about to tell him to go fuck himself when she did the most unusual thing—she dropped to her knees. She felt like she was a passenger inside her own body as her hands raised to her landlord’s fly to unzip him. As she fished out his hardening penis, she wondered what the hell she was doing. However, as she slid the loose dick into her mouth, she knew she was doing the right thing. She was late on her payment. And responsible people take accountability for their actions. Especially when the other person takes her seriously.

* * *

In another part of town, Cindy was watching one of her favorite celebrity gossip shows. She’d reheated some old leftover and had dropped down in front of the TV so she could live vicariously through celebrities and public personalities.

As she sat in her more comfortable pajamas, she found herself staring at the woman in the program who was delivering the “news.” She’s attractive, she thought to herself. I’m sure she had no problem getting dates. I wish I were that attractive.

The lady was a tall, thin, black woman with long flowing hair. She had pert breasts and an ample butt. Cindy was wondering why she couldn’t be as pretty as the hostess on the show when a sharp pain in her hips grabbed her attention. She then felt more pain in her chest. And weirdly, she was getting horny, too.

Cindy looked at the black woman on TV again. Her mouth watered. When the show moved back to the male cohost, she found herself feeling lightheaded. Without realizing it, she moved her hand into her pajama bottoms and found the elastic of her panties. Without a thought to the contrary, she pushed past the underwear and plunged two fingers right into her dripping snatch.

The sensations were sudden and very strong. It didn’t take long before Cindy could feel a building need for release within her. As the woman came back on screen, she felt a flutter in her stomach. But the moment both hosts were visible on the screen, she started cumming. And screaming.

* * *

When Lisa walked through the office doors, she couldn’t wait to talk to her two best friends about the royal fucking she got from her husband last night. But she never made it to the reception desk. That was because Marissa pulled her into the waiting room instead.

“Lisa, you’ve got to come with us,” Marissa said. Cindy was spaced out next to her. The three walked out the door and into the lobby, where a public restroom was located. Walking inside, Cindy locked the door behind them.

“What the hell is going on, you two?” asked Lisa.

“Notice anything odd last night?” responded Marissa.

“Boy, do I have a killer story to tell you—”

“It’s not time for stories, Lis, it’s time for you to take me seriously for just one moment.”

“Oh, Mar, I take you very seriously. But you have to hear about the amazing fucking I got last night.”

Marissa had a slight glazed look on her face. “You take me seriously?”

“Yes, babe, of course.”

Marissa swooned. Cindy walked up to the two of them. Pushing Marissa aside for a moment, Cindy went in at Lisa’s face and planted a kiss on her lips.

Pulling back, Cindy sighed. “God, what I wouldn’t give to eat you out right now.”

Lisa gasped. “Cindy, what the fuck are you on?”

“Fuck IS what I’m on. You’ve always been so pretty and oh, so fuckable. I just didn’t know I went that way until seeing you today.” Cindy was about to kiss Lisa again when Marissa pulled her away.

“Lisa, something is wrong. Don’t you see? Cindy is into girls? And I’m...”

“You’re what?”

“I’m so fucking horny. I’ve sucked off about five guys so far today, and I didn’t know a single one of them. Where people used to see me as a piece of meat, they seem to respect me now. But it makes me so fucking horny I can’t stand it. As soon as I think someone thinks highly of me, I fall to my knees and service them.”

“Huh? Seriously?”

Marissa swooned again. “Stop that.”

“Stop what?”

“Stop believing every word I say. It’s making me... um... want you. Want to lick you.”

“What? You want me? What about Cindy?”

“I don’t want her, I want you.” Marissa shuddered.

Everything seemed odd to Lisa, but then she had a thought. “Wait, you said you sucked off five guys today?”

“Yeah, and it was amazing.”

“So you probably had a ton of cum in your mouth?”

“Yeah, sure. Why?”

Lisa stood back and raised her skirt. Putting her fingers between her flesh and her soaked panties, she pulled down her underwear and sat up on the bathroom counter.

“Marissa, put that serious cum-laden tongue inside my pussy and give me some baby-making sperm!”

Marissa didn’t need any encouragement. She knelt right down and went to town on her friend’s needful pussy.

Cindy was pouting for being left out. So while Marissa ate out their mutual friend, Cindy slid between Marissa’s legs and went digging through her long skirt for her delicious little pussy. It didn’t take long for Cindy to realize that Marissa had gone commando that day. As she sighed into her friend’s pussy, her tongue tugging on her friend’s clit, she couldn’t help but wish she had a nice hard dick between her legs to go along with it.

* * *

After cumming several times, the trio gained enough of their wits back to leave the building. They all piled into Lisa’s car and proceeded to go to her house. On the way there, Cindy convinced Marissa that she seriously needed to get eaten out by her and sat on her friend’s face in the back seat. Lisa maintained enough composure to drive home, but found herself feeling bad that Bill wouldn’t be home to fill her up with his cum.

As she pulled into the driveway, she noticed the next-door neighbor was out cleaning his yard. He was a nice man, and had been friendly to her and Bill for some years. Lisa also knew he likely had some lovely cum she could get inside her cunt, so the second she got out of the car she lept across the bushes to go fuck her neighbor silly. Marissa and Cindy, partially satisfied at the moment, hadn’t seen Lisa leave, so they let themselves inside the house.

As they removed each other’s clothes, they walked into the living room. Inside, Bill was sitting on the couch watching porn while some teenage blond bounced up and down on his cock.

“Fuck, that looks yummy, Bill,” said Cindy. Bill had a moment of panic as he realized his wife’s best friends were watching him fuck the neighborhood babysitter. But as the naked Cindy walked over to them, making Bill wonder when she’d grown curves and tits, he could care less. The sixteen-year-old fucking him silly was far too tight to stop fucking. And besides, he could fuck two more after this one was done.

* * *

Lisa walked through the door, completely naked and dripping cum from between her legs. In addition to fucking Frank, the next-door neighbor, in his yard, she also found and fucked a package delivery man. She was feeling pretty satisfied and ready to figure out what was going on, when she heard moaning coming from the living room. Remembering that Cindy and Marissa had been in the car with her, she felt bad for leaving them to take care of each other. As she rounded the corner, however, she was surpised by something much different than what she had expected.

“Holy fuck! Marissa, are you eating out Julie, the local babysitter?”

Marissa pulled her face from the teen’s pussy just long enough to respond with a “yeah.”

Lisa looked to the couch and saw Cindy bouncing up and down on it. Almost burried into the couch was a man. As Lisa came around to see who it was, she saw her husband was the one on the couch. As usual, his eyes were glued to the TV. But instead of news or one of his regular shows, he was watching porn. The orgy on the screen mirrored some of what was going on inside the room.

Lisa walked up to Cindy. “Cin, has he cum inside you yet?”

“Yeah, babe, he’s cum inside us all.”

“Good. I’ll go get the turkey baster so you can put all his cum up inside my pussy. You can do whatever you want to me while you’re down there, just as long as you put that spunk inside me.”

“Oh, fucking hot, Lis. I can’t wait to taste you.”

“And I can’t wait for that wonderful cum to swim inside me.”

* * *

At about four in the morning, Lisa looked over to the sleeping Julie, who had passed out a long time ago. They still had managed to fuck her silly, even unconscious. Sitting at the table were her, her two friends, and her husband.

“So,” she said. “What the fuck happened today?”

“It was the fortune cookies,” said Marissa. “They did something to us.”

“Well, shit,” said Bill.

“What’s wrong, honey?” asked Lisa.

“Well, you had mentioned the new Chinese place last night, and it sounded good for an early lunch today with my coworkers. So a bunch of us went there—to Mr. Fu’s, or whatever it’s called. We all ate the fortune cookies.”

“Wait, Bill. You ate there today? And you got a fortune cookie, too? What did it say?”

“It said, You get what you want.”

“And you wanted Julie?”

“Well, not at first. After lunch I went to the restroom and found myself thinking about the sex we had last night. I wanted sex like that all the time.”

“Oh, fuck,” said Marissa.

“And how did Julie get into this?”

“Well, babe, I hate to say it, but I’ve always wanted her. She struts around the neighborhood begging to be fucked. And I’ve wanted Cindy and Marissa, too. And I want you. In fact, there aren’t too many women I know who I don’t want. Deep inside, I just want to fuck as many women as will have me.”

Cindy squirmed in her seat, and shuffled down under the table. It was quite obvious that she had moved between Bill’s legs and had started sucking him off.

“Cindy, you’re going to spit that into my cunt after he’d done.”

There was a slight pop from under the table. “Of course, lover, I had no other plans for it.”

“This is some serious shit,” said Marissa.

Bill chuckled. “You aren’t kidding. My whole team ate fortune cookies today. A couple of people even had another because they were so good.” Bill closed his eyes as he came into Cindy’s mouth. Marissa got up and walked over to the sleeping Julie, hoping to wake her. Lisa heard Cindy shuffle under the table and warm breath between her legs. As Cindy stuck her cum-drenched tongue into Lisa’s wanton box, Lisa couldn’t help but think about how much of a predicament they were all in.

“Yeah,” she said as she came. “We’re definitely all fucked.”