The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

How Gillian Failed to Put a Stop to It

Author’s Note: Yet another entirely fictional story about a woman caught by mental control she cannot escape. Yeah, I do that story a lot. I like it. Anyway, it is fictional, and any resemblance to actual persons or events is entirely coincidental. No actual submissive sluts were mind controlled (solely) for the making of this story. Please remember to keep your valuables and body parts inside the space-time continuum at all times. And now, the story.

Gillian Delacroix looked at herself in the mirror. She should not need to do this, she thought. She was a smart, hard working woman who had fought her way up the career ladder. She had done it on her own. She was strong, attractive and independent. But this was something she knew had to be done. She had to go confront the man who had taken control of her. She had to put a stop to… the control, the hypnosis, whatever it was. It had to stop.

How things had gotten to this point was fuzzy in her memory. A brief conversation in the driveway with her next door neighbor, Scott, about being exhausted but hardly able to rest. Scott was a little taller than Gillian. He was skinny, but fit, with curly black hair in a short Caesar cut, blue eyes, and a wide, friendly smile. Why had she even said anything about her exhaustion to him? Gillian did not know. Maybe she was just making conversation with the handsome neighbor. But, after listening to her, Scott had offered to help. She had invited him over, and he had massaged her shoulders and talked to her about breathing and relaxing, and then… something. There had been some sort of conversation. She had relaxed so much that she had nearly dozed off. And that was all, as best she could remember. Scott had left. And Gillian had been deeply relaxed and had gone to her bedroom thinking about her neighbor and how easily he had… done whatever it was he had done. And then she had gotten aroused, and she had stripped all her clothes off and laid on her bed and masturbated herself to orgasm before finally falling asleep.

For days after that, she found herself thinking of Scott at the end of her day, of his calm, soothing words. Of him guiding her into relaxation. Of his control. It had been a sort of control. He had talked, and she had listened and followed his instructions. And thinking about that would get Gillian aroused. Very aroused. And she would peel off her clothes and masturbate, thinking about him, about him talking to her, telling her what to do, controlling her.

But then a big project for work began to take up her time, and Gillian thought of Scott less. Several days after the project was done, she saw her neighbor as she got home from work one day. Apparently he had arrived back at his house at the same time. And suddenly, she was asking him, and she remembered this part very clearly, asking Scott, “If you have time, do you think I could bother you to control me again?”

“Control you?” Scott had looked puzzled but amused.

Gillian had blushed deeply and felt very aroused. She had fumbled out words about how she just meant she had kinda, really, you know, liked the time he had talked to her and helped her relax, and she was hoping possibly, maybe, perhaps he might be willing to help her with that again. She had not mentioned her arousal. No, because that would have been embarrassing. Scott had smiled and agreed to help her out again. And he had come into her house and talked to her for what seemed like a long time. The content of the conversation was lost in a fuzzy memory, but she could remember that he had controlled the conversation from beginning to end. And she remembered that had made her feel happy and aroused. Once more there had been only conversation, and then Scott had left. And after he had left, she had gone to her room and peeled off her clothes, laid down on the bed, and rubbed her hands over her body, squeezed her breasts, teased her nipples, and finally pushed fingers inside her wet cunt. She could remember laying on her bed and masturbating while saying “I want to be a good girl. I want to obey. I want to please you, Scott. I want you to make me cum.” And Gillian had cum. She had cum hard. Several times. And she had finally drifted into a blissful sleep.

But the next day, the problems had begun. The problems that had been going on for a couple of weeks now, and getting worse by the day. Something had to be done. And so, Gillian stood in front of her mirror, dressed in the least provocative outfit she had. Her shapely figure clothed in a loose fitting blouse, gray jacket and pants, and black flats. She looked conservatively dressed. Nothing provocative about the outfit at all. She wore no makeup, though she hardly needed to. Large green eyes flecked with golden brown stared back at her from the reflection. The idea of the confrontation that she was about to have left her cheeks flushed. Her lips still held a natural warm pink. Her shoulder length brown hair was pulled tightly back into a ponytail. She looked all business.

“You will be in control,” Gillian said to herself. She breathed slowly. “You can do this. You will do this. You got this.” She nodded to her reflection and headed out her front door. She walked over to the house of her next door neighbor. She walked with all the confidence she could muster right up to the front door. She knocked.

A few moments later, the door opened. And Gillian was looking at him. At Scott. At the man whom she secretly adored for reasons she did not understand. She forced herself not to look him in the eyes. She stared at the bridge of his nose. And she managed to get herself to say, “Um, hi.”

“Hello, Gilly,” said Scott. He was dressed casually, jeans, black tee shirt, socks, no shoes.

“Please call me Gillian,” she said with a deep breath. Something about the way he called her ‘Gilly’ made her feel little and needy. “I need you to stop it.” She tried hard to remember the rest of the little speech she had prepared, but it seemed to have vanished from her memory.

“What? Stop what?”

“I need you to reverse it. Undo the…” No, don’t call it control, she thought. “The hypnosis.” She could not remember the speech, but she had to do her best to explain why she was there before anything else happened. “Please, let me finish. I need you to undo it. The triggers or whatever you did. I need to be in control of myself again. It is getting so I can hardly think at times. When someone says… certain words, or says ‘mind’ or ‘control’ or even just… I, um, get distracted. I cannot think straight. I… I get… wet. I get horny. I want… It makes me feel like I have to serve. Like I need to… to touch myself. And I caught myself today thinking I needed to be sure I got home on time just in case you… so maybe I could see you when I got home again. But I need my control back. It used to be just once in a while. That seemed fun… it seemed okay. But lately it seems to happen all the time. I was out shopping last night, and I heard, or thought I heard, someone say ‘good girl’... and I got so wet, I had to rush to the bathroom to… to touch myself. At work the other day, I heard someone call a coworker a… a slang name for a vagina, and I got so wet I had to take an early lunch so I could go home and change my panties. Please…. Please, Scott, undo this. I beg you. Please.”

“Let’s go inside,” Scott said with a smirk. “So we can talk about this. The front porch hardly seems like the best place for this conversation.” He stepped back from the doorway.

“Oh. Yes. Of course.” Gillian had stepped inside and heard the door close before she even thought about what she was doing. “Only if you promise to help me,” she said.

“Of course I am going to help you, Gilly.” He smiled warmly. And Gillian felt that warmth fill her pussy.

She followed him into the living room of his house. He invited her to sit down on the couch, while he sat down in a large recliner. The house was not huge, but the room was spacious. The walls of the living room were sand colored and trimmed in dark wood. There was a large TV on a stand against one wall. A pair of Mondrian art prints hung on an adjacent wall. The room was otherwise sparsely decorated. The couch was large, covered in warm brown leather. The recliner was oversized and similarly covered in warm brown leather.

“Now then, Gilly, just so we are clear about a few things, I have some questions. And I want you to be completely honest when you answer me. Will you do that?”

“Yes, Sir. Uh, Scott. Yes.” Already she felt slightly confused. Why had she followed him so easily into the house? Why was she suddenly hopeful that he would take control again? She took a deep breath and let it out slowly. Stay composed, she thought. Keep it together.

“Now this incident at work that you mentioned, what exactly happened?”

“It was a few days ago. Pamela was being a hardass to everyone, and I heard Sadia whisper to George that Pamela was being a real… you know.”

“Cunt?”

Gillian whimpered as she felt her arousal. “Yes. And George said ‘You can say that again.’ And Sadia said it again, just to be funny.”

“Called your coworker a cunt again?”

“Oh god…” Gillian clenched her thighs together. “Yes.”

“So you heard the word ‘cunt’ twice?”

“Yes…” She whimpered.

“And then what happened?”

“The same thing that is happening now. I got wet. And I could not stop hearing that word echo in my head. And I just got more and more wet.”

“You’re wet now?”

“Goddamnit, yes. You know I am.”

“And?”

“And I went to the bathroom to check, and sure enough, my panties were soaked. I wanted so badly to masturbate…” She brought her hands to her lap, close to her crotch. “But I could not risk doing that at work, or getting so wet it soaked into my skirt. So I gave the excuse that I had a headache and was going to take an early lunch. I went home and… touched myself, and changed my panties.”

“Do you want to touch yourself right now?”

“Yes. Fuck. Yes, I do.”

“Well, you are a horny little slut,” Scott said with a smile.

“Oh fuck.” Gillian was trying to keep herself from squirming. Her hands pushed down between her thighs. She should just leave. Stand up and go. But he was looking her in the eyes. She felt too weak to stand.

“Did you enjoy masturbating like an eager slut?”

“Yes, god help me, yes. It felt so good, to give in, to finger myself, thinking about what a slutty cunt I had…” She pressed her hands to her crotch. She stopped talking. This was not going the way she had imagined. Whether it was going better or worse, she was not sure.

“I really don’t see the problem, slut.”

Gillian squeezed her thighs together as tightly as she could.

“You’re in a safe place here, Gilly. Go ahead. Show me how you masturbated.”

Gillian watched her hands unfasten and push her pants down before she even realized what she was doing. Her panties were soaked with her cunt juices. “Oh god.” She watched as her hands seemed to move on their own, pushing her panties down a little and slipping fingers down to her warm and very wet cunt. She wet her fingers and began to rub at her tiny little clit. She tried to stifle the moan that rose in her throat. She rubbed her clit slowly at first, but soon she was sliding her fingers back and forth swiftly.

“Stop now, slut.”

Gillian whimpered as her fingers stopped moving. “Please, no, I—”

“So you enjoy being a slut?”

“N-no… I mean… Yes,” Gillian said hesitantly. “Yes, but—”

“Giving in to the pleasure is so much easier than trying to resist, isn’t it?”

“I don’t…” Gillian sighed. “Yes.”

“Because you want the pleasure, don’t you?”

“Yes.” She nodded.

“You crave it like a slut, don’t you?”

“Yes.” Gillian squirmed and pressed her fingers to her cunt.

“Of course you do. You’re a slut after all, aren’t you?”

“No… Yes.”

“A wet, horny slut, aren’t you?”

“Yes.”

“So you are a slut, and you enjoy being a slut.”

“Yes.”

“So what is the problem?”

Gillian struggled to regain her own thoughts. “I can’t keep doing this. It’s distracting me at work.”

“Has something else like this happened before?”

“Yes.”

“Tell me about it.”

“Yesterday, Gabriel called Jane a… called her a cocksucker. I got wet… All I could think about was sucking on your cock… I practically ran to the bathroom to splash cold water on my face. I was nearly late for the meeting. And even then, my thoughts kept drifting to thinking about sucking cock. Sucking my boss’s cock. Sucking the intern’s cock. Sucking your cock.”

“Did you masturbate later, like a slut?”

“Yes.” She whimpered, wanting to rub her clit again, but her fingers would not move.

“Did you think about sucking my cock as you fingered your little slut cunt?”

“Oh fuck…” she moaned. How could he have guessed that? She had imagined it, imagined being on her knees, her mouth on his hard cock. “Yes.”

“Did you feel good when you came on your slut fingers?”

“Oh god… Yes. So good.”

“Good girl. Go head, masturbate for me.”

“Yes, sir.” She started rubbing her clit once more. “Oh my god…” She gasped as she felt her wet fingers slipping over her hard little clit. Faster, and faster.

“Stop now.”

Gillian whimpered loudly as her hand stopped. “Please—”

“Did anything happen today?”

“Yes.” Gillian bit her bottom lip. The memory Scott was asking for was still fresh in her mind.

“Don’t keep me in suspense. Tell me about it.”

“I got through most of the day with no real problems. But I accidentally overheard a couple of male coworkers. I was in the cafeteria for a late lunch. They came in, and I guess they didn’t see me. They were talking about someone, maybe another coworker. They were whispering, but I could still hear little bits of their conversation. They said she was a ‘hot little bitch’ and a ‘milf’ and how they would not mind having her as a secretary, ‘especially after hours’.”

“Yes, and?”

She squirmed, trying to get any movement of her clit against her fingers. “Please, may I—”

“Continue the story.”

“I had to practically force myself to keep my hands on the table. I started having thoughts about being under a desk for you, sucking your cock, being bent over your desk and getting fucked… I could hardly think about work after that. I got so wet that I left a bit early, wanting… wanting to see you… wanting to talk to you… wanting… oh god… wanting you.”

“Is that why you came over here? In hopes I would fuck you?”

“Yes… No. No. I wanted… wanted you to undo it… to make it so I would not be so distracted at work.”

“I don’t think I can undo you being a slut.”

“No, the hypnosis. The control… oh god.”

“Thinking about it makes you feel horny?”

“Yes, god, yes.”

“No, tell me. Say the words.”

“I… I can’t.”

“Yes, you can. And you will. Say it.”

“Thinking about you controlling my cunt…” She whimpered. “Makes me wet.”

“Because you’re a slut who wants to be controlled.”

“Yes.”

“Say it.”

Gillian shook her head.

“Say it now.”

“Because I’m a slut who wants to have you control me.”

“Good girl.”

Gillian gasped and squeezed her thighs together.

“Masturbate for me.”

Gillian sighed and wet her fingers in her cunt again before rubbing her clit once more. Her slippery fingers sliding, sliding, sliding over her clit, back and forth, back and forth. She squirmed and gasped at the pleasure. She was starting to get close to orgasm. She could feel it building inside her.

“Stop now.”

Gillian whimpered in frustration as her hand stopped. “Please, I—”

“You have entirely too much unflattering clothing on for a slut. Undress.”

She remembered that she had come to Scott’s house to make him stop, but she stood up and watched her hands remove her shoes, and her pants and her jacket and her blouse. She looked down to see the bright red, tight, small panties and bra she was wearing. The panties were still pushed a few inches down her thighs.

“Yes, that does look more like a slut. Did you wear those just for me?”

“No, I… Yes.”

“Of course you did, slut. Turn around. Let me see.”

Gillian turned slowly. Scott looked her over. She thought of every flaw she saw in herself. But she turned, her feet moving without her even thinking about it. She stopped when she was facing Scott again.

“Lovely. Now, take them off, slut.”

“Yes, sir,” she said softly as she removed the panties first and then the bra. She still trembled with a sexual need. The warm juices of her cunt slowly dripped down her thighs. Being naked before this man only further whet her awareness of her aching arousal.

“So you came to me, as a slut, knowing you are a slut, knowing you want to be my slut. And you thought you would ask me to stop this? To take away this pleasure you get from being who you truly are?”

“I only… I… I don’t know.”

“Silly slut,” said Scott. “I think I see now what you need to help you.” He stepped up to her, and she gasped. He reached up and gently grasped a handful of her hair. He led her to the side of the couch, and she followed his guiding hand willingly. He had her face the couch and pulled her head down until she was bent over the arm of the couch, her face in the cushions. “You were confused, slut. You were not distracted from work. You were distracted by work. You are not your job. But you are a slut. So now I will help clear your head. Each strike of my hand, you will thank me and tell me what you are and what you want to be. And you know exactly what that is now, don’t you, little wet slut?”

“Yes, sir.” The aching need was not just in her cunt, it was in her mind too. Had he put it there? Or just let her see it? Gillian could not tell. She only knew it was there. She felt him take her wrists and move her arms around so that her hands rested on the couch by her head.

“You will not move your hands.”

She nodded. There was a minute where nothing seemed to happen. She simply existed there, bent over the arm of the couch, her bare ass in the air, cunt juices trickling down her thighs, her face against the fabric of the cushions. She was a slut, a wet slut, waiting for her Master’s control.

And then she felt the first smack of his hand on her ass. It was a sharp, stinging sensation that seemed to sharpen the aching need in her cunt and mind.

“Thank you, sir,” she said in a shaky voice. There was at once a sense of relief that this spanking had begun and a sense of anticipation of both the next slap and what the spanking would bring. “I am a slut. I want to be your slut, sir.” Another slap to her ass. “Thank you, sir. I am a slut. I want to be your slut, sir.”

And the process repeated only a few times before she was shaking with her sexual need. The hot ache in her cunt grew stronger with each smack. And each slap of his hand seemed to bring a slight change. “Thank you, Sir. I am a slut. And I want to be your slut, Sir.” Each slap stung a little more. Each slap made her whimper in aching need a little louder. She gripped the cushion with her hands. She pressed her forehead to the fabric. “Thank you! Sir! I am a slut. And I want to be your slut, Sir.” Each slap seemed to clarify her mind and yet drive out thought. Her awareness narrowed to the surface of the fabric of the couch cushion, the need in her cunt and mind, the slaps of his open hand on her ass, and the sound of her voice. And then, suddenly but inevitably, one more thing changed. “Thank… you… Sir… I am… a slut… And I… need…. I need to be… your slut… Sir…” Another smack, harder than the rest. “Thank you! Sir… I am your slut… And I need to be… your slut, Sir…” One more smack that brought tears to her eyes and pushed her cunt to the very edge of orgasm. “Thank! You! Sir! I am… your slut… And I need to be your slut, Sir.”

There was a sense of disorientation as he grabbed her hair and pulled her upright. He pulled her into an embrace, and his mouth went to her ear.

“Say what you are,” he whispered.

“A slut. I am a wet, horny slut.”

“And what do you want?”

“I need to be controlled. I need to be your slut, Sir. Please… M… Master.”

“There will be no going back after this. You will serve. You will obey. You will be the slut you know you are and want to be.”

“Yes, Sir.”

“Say whether this is what you really want.”

“Oh god. Yes. I want this.”

“Gilly, unlock and go deep now.”

She slumped in his arms, lost to the hypnotic trance he had triggered. He laid her gently on the couch and returned to his recliner.

“Listen carefully. I never made you anything, slut. All I did was show you your true self. I did not make you mine, either. You did that to yourself. You saw the control I could wield, and you enjoyed it. You craved it. I want you to look back in your mind’s eye to that first time I hypnotized you, and see the truth of that yourself. I was not even trying to trance you. You slipped into it by accident. Because, really, you wanted to let go of control. And I did not tell you to be aroused by it. You already were. That was all you. After that, you asked me to do it again. Because you wanted it. And so I probed to find out why, and you showed me what you wanted. And for fun, I decided to let you try it out. And now you are here, deep in my control again, just as we both knew you would be. And you have begged to be my slut. Very well.

“The time for the games is over. You will obey. You will serve. You will serve and obey me. This will end your confusion, because there will be no more question of who you are or what you are. You are my slut from now on. Which means I will control you, and your slutty cunt. I will control your orgasms from now on. And you will obey. And because you are my slut, your obedience will keep you aroused just for me.

“We will go over this more later, but you will no longer be distracted by work, because your job is now going to be part of serving me. You need to do well at work to please me, and you will give me a percentage of your salary. And when you do well at work, you will get rewarded.

“Which leads me to a key part of this. You want to be my slut, then you will need to be a good girl. Which means you will obey. You will serve me, obey me, center your life around pleasing me. And when I decide you deserve it, and when I decide the time and place are appropriate, I will reward you with pleasure. The pleasure of obedience, of serving me, and, if you are especially good, of orgasm. You will only orgasm when I allow it. You will obey. Even your slutty cunt will obey.

“Now tell me what you are.”

“I am Master’s slut,” said Gillian slowly in a soft, breathy voice.

“Who is your Master?”

“You are Master.”

“Whom do you obey?”

“I obey you, Master.”

“Who controls your cunt?”

“You control it, Master.”

“Do you want this to be so?”

“Yes, Master. More than anything.”

“Good slut. Now, we will lock all this in place. The knowledge that you are a slut and my slut and you obey me and serve me is sinking down to the deepest parts of your mind. Sinking down and down and down, becoming undeniable truth. And as these things lock into place, your conscious mind can start to rise up. You will remember all this, remember this is all what you wanted and asked for, that you obey me now. Breathing slowly, as you rise up gradually to fully awake for me. Rising up, smoothly and and coming to the surface, fully awake in three, two, one. Awake.”

She gasped. She turned her head to look at him, and there was a mixture of awe and sexual hunger that played across her features. She saw him smiling at her. She felt the deep, hot need still in her cunt and in her mind. She sat up and then slid to a kneeling position on the floor.

“Please,” she said softly, “I need… Master, I… your slut needs to—”

“Obey. My slut needs to obey. Don’t you, slut?”

“Yes, Master.” Gillian shuddered with the tension of her desire for orgasm and her need to obey.

“Stand up, slut.”

Gillian stood up. Her skin was flush. She felt as though her whole being was aroused. And her Master was now looking at her. She watched him stand up and move behind her. She turned her head toward him.

“Eyes forward, slut.”

Gillian faced forward immediately. She felt Scott’s hands touch her waist. They slid up her torso to her chest. His fingers soon gripped her breasts. She shivered with delight. Her back arched, pushing her breasts to his hands. She slid her own hand over her thigh toward her crotch.

“No. You are not to touch yourself.”

“Yes, Sir.” She whimpered, but her hand slipped back to her side. She wanted to rub her wet and aching cunt, but she found her hands were obeying Scott’s command. She knew that she probably could touch herself if she chose, but she would not choose it. She had already chosen obedience. Which mentally seemed to bind her arms, to keep her from being able to touch her dripping wet cunt. Which, in turn, only made her more aroused.

Scott began to tease her hard nipples. His fingertips caressed around in circles and spirals, going around and around on her areola, slipping over the very tips, only to slip away and begin circling again. Gillian gasped and whimpered with the caressing touch. Then his fingers began to do something else. At first her brain could not see the pattern, but then it became obvious that Scott was tracing letter shapes. S. L. U. T. M. I. N. E. “Oh god yes,” she whispered, “yours.” O. W. N. E. D. “Yes,” she sighed. T. H. R. A. L. L. Gillian nodded. “Yes… yes, Master.”

Scott then began to slide his hands up to her shoulders. Gillian whimpered. She felt his hands slide over her arms, down to her hands, and then back up. His hands went down her back and over her ass. His hands went down the back of her legs and then up the front. His fingers slid all too briefly over her wet cunt, making Gillian moan. Wet fingers trailed up her torso, between her breasts to her face and then her hair.

“All of you,” said Scott, his lips right next to her ear, “the whole of you, belongs to me now. Even your little slut cunt.”

“Yes,” Gillian whispered. “All yours.”

“Listen carefully, slut. You are going to focus on my words. You are going to feel my control over you.” He grabbed a handful of her hair. His other arm went around her torso, under her breasts. “I know my little slut is aroused. Probably more aroused than you have ever been before. I have deliberately kept you from the release you seek. No, wet pet, you will not touch yourself. Simply listen and obey.”

“Obey,” Gillian whispered. She leaned back to his strong body.

“Your cunt is wet. Wet first because you are a slut who craves my control. But now also wet because I want it to be wet and aching. By now your whole being is aching for an orgasm, but what you really seek is my control.”

“Yes… oh god yes…” Gillian began trembling. Already she could feel the ache in her cunt and mind getting sharper.

“You can feel the pleasure of my control. It holds you now, unbreakable and irresistible. And there is a moment when I will grant you the orgasm you seek, but it will be when I say and not before. And your obedience to my control now, and your anticipation of obedience to that future command is already stoking that aching need in that cunt of yours, that cunt that really belongs to me now. Feel it, slut. Feel the need growing. Feel your body obeying. Feel your mind and body wanting to obey.”

Gillian was grateful she could lean back against him and that his arm was around her torso. She felt weak. Every word Scott said felt true. She could feel his control. She could feel her body obeying. She could feel the deep ache. Her cunt did belong to him. She belonged to him. “Yours,” she whispered.

“Your cunt is soaking wet because I want it wet. And that cunt of mine obeys. You are trembling and whimpering because of the pleasure I give. This pleasure you feel, it is the pleasure I give you for obeying me. It is the pleasure of obedience. Obedience to me. And you can feel it growing. Feel yourself obeying. Feel yourself needing to obey. Feel yourself craving obedience to me.”

Gillian nodded. She could feel all of it. And it felt overwhelming. She was trembling. She was whimpering. Her aching need was getting stronger. “Oh god… Master… Please…”

“In a moment, I will give you a command, and you will obey. Your body will obey. Your cunt will obey. And you will know that you are completely my slut.”

“Yes, Master… Please… I need to cum… I need to obey… obey… oh god… obey… yes… please…”

“Yes, slut, beg. Feel your body. Feel how it yearns to obey. Feel how it knows it is mine. Waiting for my command. Fully under my control.”

“Please…” she pleaded. She was right at the edge of orgasm, even with nothing at all touching her dripping wet cunt. Her words came between whimpers of desperate need. “Please, Master… oh… god… want… to… obey…”

“Yes, my wet little slut, so close now. So close to that one command. That one command your cunt will obey. Your body craves it, aches for it. Doesn’t it, slut?”

“Yes… yes… Master.” Gillian knew the truth of those words. She did crave it.

“When I give the command, you will obey.”

“Yes… obey… please…” Gillian was moaning now with a deep need that seemed to fill her entire body.

“Cum now.”

And Gillian obeyed. She cried out in ecstasy. Her cunt obeyed. Her body shook with the intensity of the orgasm. Her cunt gushed. Her mind went blank, filled with only the pleasure of her obedience. And another wave hit her, as strongly as the first. Had he given another command to cum? Her mind would never remember. She knew only that she was cumming hard like the slut that she was. Her body shook. Cunt juices flowed down her thighs. The pleasure of obedience seemed to fill her body and soul.

“Good slut.”

Gillian blinked. Thoughts slowly seemed to return. She was still shaking. She was reliant on his strength to hold her up, because she had no strength of her own left. Her trembling body leaned back against him. The aftershocks of the intense orgasm sent tremors through her flesh. She began to alternate whimpering and laughing. She was owned. She had obeyed. She was a good slut.

“Thank you,” she whispered. “Thank you, Master. I… I need to lie down.”

Scott guided her back to the couch and gently laid her down. Gillian looked up at him. He seemed beautiful. He had been handsome before, but now, he was beautiful. She looked up at him with admiration, and awe, and…

“I… I love you, Master,” she said.

“I know,” said Scott with a smile. “I know, little slut.” And then the smile turned to a grin. “My little cocksucker.”

Gilly blushed and grinned.