The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

How I Got Here

4.

I was standing in the hallway outside Carrie’s apartment, about to enter, when it occurred to me that there was a very real chance I would be having a threesome soon. I know that doesn’t sound very significant in hindsight, but I had never had that experience before. Every guy thinks they want a threesome, and says they want a threesome, but faced with the actual prospect, I suspect many chicken out. It can be hard enough to be attentive to the needs of one woman in bed, let alone two.

But I paused for just a moment, and pulled open the door. As it swung open, both Taylor and I reacted to the obvious moans carrying down the hall.

“Sounds like she couldn’t wait,” I said, and stepped into the apartment. Just down the hall was an open door into a darkened bedroom, in which there was obviously a woman was pleasuring herself loudly. “Why don’t you go in and see if she needs any help?” I suggested to Taylor, who had followed me in.

Taylor looked at me quizzically. “I don’t know what you were thinking, but I’m not...” she began, but I cut her off.

“You’re her friend, and you’ve put her in a difficult situation,” I said. “You need to help her.”

“But … like that?”

“You’re also my personal slut, and it would please me. And pleasing me pleases you. I bet you’re getting wet again right now.”

Taylor looked aghast, and I was sure I would see her blushing if her skin were lighter. But I was becoming more assertive, and I stepped up to her and said, “Should I check?” She didn’t respond, so I stuck my hand down the front of her jeans; somewhat challenging, as they were pretty tight.

She shimmied away, but the same tightness that was hindering my goal trapped my hand, so I was pulled to follow her until she had backed against the wall. Besides, her expression said she didn’t really want me to remove my hand.

Seeing this, I changed tactics slightly and wiggled my fingers around in the restricted space. I didn’t think I was actually reaching anything important, but Taylor thrust her hips into my hand and groaned. I gate her a few more seconds of stimulation, then with some difficulty pulled my hand back out.

“That’s my answer,” I said, as Taylor looked at me pleadingly. “Now, get in there and give Carrie a hand, before she finishes things off on her own. Then the both of your can come out and join me in the living room.” To make the decision final, I turned and walked the other way down the hall. When I turned back, Taylor had disappeared into the bedroom.

From the living room, I listened to events in the other room. Not everything was audible from where I was. I heard the gasp of surprise and a brief conversation, but I couldn’t make out the words. Then a moan of complaint dissolved into a groan of pleasure, and I knew who had won the argument.

I lay back on the quite comfortable couch and listened as the sounds became steadily more excited and urgent. It wasn’t very long before things were clearly building to a crescendo in the bedroom, but just before the sounds reached their peak, there was absolute silence for nearly fifteen seconds. Somehow, that was even hotter than the sound.

Then I heard a loud thump, some giggling, and then I heard the girls in the hallway.

Carrie came in first. She was completely naked, and made no attempt to conceal herself. I took in her messy hair, pert breasts, and long unsteady legs. She leaned against the wall for support. Her pubic hair was dense and curly, and glistened slightly with her juices.

Our eyes met. She smiled, and tried to turn her leaning against the wall for support into leaning against the wall seductively. It was both a comical failure and absolutely perfect. She was simultaneously a devilish seductress willing to do anything and a shy girl next door trying to come out of her shell.

At this point, I still hadn’t really come to terms with what was happening to me, but this was the first time I felt a real connection to one of the women. Despite the improbable circumstances, it felt like a genuine moment between lovers.

Then she yelped and lurched forward, propelled by a shove from Taylor, who had come up behind her, and the spell was broken.

“Get moving, girl,” Taylor said. “His dick ain’t gonna suck itself.”

Carrie looked over her shoulder at Taylor, smiling at her joke, but her expression was serious. Carrie advanced into the room towards me under Taylor’s urging. She looked at me. I shrugged. She sat on the couch next to me, and reached for my pants.

Taylor was now standing in the middle of the room. She was wearing a different, less exciting set of bra and panties from the ones I saw her in back in her apartment, but she was still gorgeous.

“How did it go in there?” I asked, casually.

“Fine,” Taylor replied. I felt Carrie’s lips engulf my dick, but I did not look down.

“Did you get her off?” I asked, gently slapping Carrie’s ass, just in case Taylor didn’t know who I was referring to.

“Of course,” she replied.

“Did she get you off?” I asked. Carrie tried to pull off to answer this question herself, but I gently held her in place, so her response was reduced to a moan.

“I didn’t want to leave you alone for that long,” Taylor replied. “Plus, I’m not sure she’s quite ready for that.”

“Oh, I think Carrie would be glad to help you out, if I asked. Isn’t that right, Carrie?” She moaned again, but whether it was in protest or confirmation, I couldn’t tell. “But she’s a bit busy right now,” I continued.

“So while you’re waiting, why don’t you give me a show. See if you can finish before Carrie finishes me.” I smiled and gestured to the floor in front of me.

Taylor sauntered out into the room, looking at me and Carrie, as if trying to decide what my game was. I helped her out.

“If you win, I’ll make sure Carrie shows her appreciation for what you did for her in her room earlier,” I offered.

“And if she wins?” Taylor asked.

“If she wins, we’ll call you nothing but cumdumpster for the next week. And she has a head start, and is rather good at this, so you’d better hurry.”

Taylor wasted no more time, plopping down unsexily to the floor and shoving her hand into her panties. She was gasping and moaning in mere seconds.

“You wouldn’t be trying to fake an orgasm on me, would you?” Wordlessly, she shook her head, biting her lip.

Taylor won, despite Carrie’s valiant efforts. There was no question in my mind that she really came, gasping on the floor in front of me. I told Carrie to stop sucking on me before I followed suit, and she did so, disappointment on her face.

What followed was not, in hindsight, the smoothest sex I had ever had. Threesomes are complicated, and none of us had any experience with more than one partner at a time, so there was a lot of starting and stopping, repositioning and laughing.

We had found a rhythm where I was fucking Carrie from behind while she ate out Taylor on the couch when I had a revelation that almost caused me to literally miss a stroke with awkward and painful consequences. For the first time in one of these new, crazy, sexual encounters, I was fully present. The disconnected sense that I had been having was gone.

I was in what was quite arguably the least plausible and craziest of situations yet; a threesome with two women I barely knew. But despite it being weirder than the blowjob behind the bar or my tryst in the basement of the school, it felt normal. I wasn’t in a dreamlike fugue, carried on by some outside influence. I was just a guy trying his best to have a good time with two hot chicks.

Of course, this very realization was its own undoing, and my second realization was that, because of the first, I now was out of the moment and in my own head, and that’s when I almost hurt myself and briefly ruined the mood. Fortunately, with some laughing and extra kissing and stroking, we recovered and continued.

But eventually, I could no longer hold back and blew my load on Carrie’s back. She had brought Taylor off several times, and after a little cleanup, the three of us wound up pleasantly exhausted together naked on the couch.

“Wow,” said Taylor.

“Yeah, wow,” said Carrie.

“You’re good at that,” Taylor told Carrie. “I didn’t think you’d ever...”

“Oh, I … ummm … haven’t, before now” Carrie responded, shyly. “I just thought about what I would want, and I did that.”

“Well, it worked,” Taylor replied.

There was a long pause, but it was comfortable, not awkward. I almost regretted ending it, but I finally had the opportunity to ask the questions that had been bothering me so much over the last week, so I took it.

“What is happening?” I asked.

Neither woman seemed able to answer this question, so I tried again.

“I’m not usually smooth with women. Things like this don’t happen to me. But in the last week, they have. Three women have practically thrown themselves at me, and I don’t understand why.”

Carrie looked at Taylor and held up one finger, then down at herself and raised a second. I answered her implied question.

“Katya. She jumped me in the storeroom at work. But I didn’t have a chance to talk to her after. I do with you. How do you feel? What do you feel? What are we doing?”

Carrie took a moment, and then responded seriously. “I love you,” she said. “I long for you.” I waited. She continued, “I want to be with you, and be there for you. Being with you makes me happy.”

It was a pretty profound declaration, and I gave it a moment to sink in. Then I asked, “Since when?”

“Last week at trivia,” she answered.

“So, you just looked over at me and bam, you were mine forever?”

“Not quite. I noticed you and...it’s hard to describe. I knew something was different, but it took a few minutes for me to figure out what it was. Because it doesn’t feel like anything is different about you. What’s different is me.”

I turned to Taylor, sitting on my other side. “And how about you?”

“It’s not the same,” she answered. “I don’t think I love you. Certainly not like Carrie does.” She looked past me at her friend. “Girl, you might not want to be that intense to a man after the first time. Tends to scare them off.” Carrie started to protest, but Taylor cut her off. “I know, hon.” She turned back to me, and took a deep breath.

“I don’t love you, but I want you to fuck me more than anything else. I want you to spank me, choke me, call me names, do whatever you want to do to me.”

“Whoa,” I replied. I turned back to Carrie, “Do you feel anything like that?”

“No,” she said. “I want us to have fun together, and if you wanted to try something like that I would, I suppose, but it doesn’t sound like much fun.”

“OK,” I said, summarizing. “It sounds like the two of you are in pretty different places, mentally.”

The girls both nodded in agreement.

“I’d like to understand why that is. I need more information. I think my next step is to talk to Katya and see if I can find a pattern. And pay close attention to anyone else I might be affecting.”

“That sounds like a good idea,” said Taylor. “Except...”

“Except what?” I asked.

“I think your next step is give me some more of what Carrie was getting,” she said as she crawled into my lap. I obliged her.