The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

How I Lost My Wife, Part 1

The collar had been a gift for my wife’s birthday. She was very excited about it. I had bought it from a website that specialized in such things. The collar arrived in a plain brown box without any label or indication what it was for. When she opened the box there were instructions with it. They were written in a language I did not understand.My wife looked at them and said they must be instructions for the collar. I told her she should read them before she wore it. She read them then looked up at me with a puzzled look. She said the instructions were clear as day. She picked up the steel collar which began to glow red and moved to place it around her exposed neck.She gasped when it touched her skin. It felt warm and strange. Then it began to hum. She dropped the collar and backed away. She turned and ran into our bedroom locking the door behind her.I sat down on the bed and waited. I heard her sobbing through the door. I tried to think of something to say but nothing came to mind. I got up and went to the door. I knocked gently and called out to her.There was no response. I knocked again and shouted her name louder. Still there was no answer. I started to panic. What if she had hurt herself? I opened the door slowly. I could see she was lying on the bed crying.I walked over to her and knelt by her side. I took her hand and held it tightly. She looked at me and sobbed. I asked her what was wrong. She said she was scared. I told her everything would be ok.I told her to take deep breaths. I rubbed her back and shoulders trying to calm her down. After several minutes she stopped crying. She sat up and looked at me. She seemed calmer now.I asked her what she wanted to do. She said she needs to try the collar on again. She could hear the collar talking to her in her head, she had to put it on to stop the voice. She reached out and grabbed the collar. The collar glowed more brightly now and it hummed. She pulled it off the bed and brought it to her face.She held it against her cheek. She closed her eyes and whispered “please” . I watched as she placed the collar around her neck and fastened it. She opened her eyes and looked at me.She smiled and said she needed to go get ready. I told her she should let me help her. She shook her head and said she could handle it. I asked her what she meant by that.She said she didn’t know. I asked her if she was sure. She nodded yes. She stood up and left the room. I followed her into the bathroom where she was standing naked looking in the mirror. One hand tracing the edges of the collar the other wandering back and forth between her nipples and her sex. Her eyes were closed and she started to moan softly. As she stood her heels lifted up off the floor and she stood on her toes. She moved closer to the mirror and pressed her breasts against it. She arched her back pushing her tits up. She slid her hands down her body to her pussy. She spread her legs and pushed two fingers inside her.She moaned loudly and bent her knees slightly. Her hips began to rock back and forth. She moved her fingers faster and faster. She was moaning louder now and rocking harder. This went on for some time as I watched. After a while she fell to her knees and started crying. I asked what was wrong. She said “I can’t cum, it is so close but I can’t " I told her “let me help you, honey " she jumped up and said emphatically " no, no not right now you shouldn’t touch me yet” she ran from the bathroom to the walk in closet on her toes and closed the door behind her.I sat down on the bed and waited. I was nervous. I knew I would have to wait until she finished getting ready. I thought of all the time we had been together and how much in love I was with her.I wondered why she had changed so suddenly. Why was she acting like this? I decided to find out. I got up and walked to the door. I knocked and called her name. I waited for a minute and knocked again. The closet door opened and there stood my wife. It took me a moment to realize that it was her. She was wearing a pair of five-inch heels she had worn once for a wedding and sworn she would never wear again. Her legs were covered in a pair of shiny black leggings a size too small that were skin tight showing off the globes of her ass and her top was a bright red turtle neck top that covered the collar though I could see the outline of it under the fabric. Her face was flushed with a hurried look in her bright blue eyes. She said “I have to go, I have to go shopping now, I will be back later, I love you honey.“She rushed past me and out the door. I stood there confused. I don’t know what I expected to happen or what I hoped would happen. I went back to the bed and lay down. I tried to think of anything else.I tried to think about other things. I even tried to think about work. But nothing worked. My mind kept going back to the collar and what it meant. I finally gave up trying to think about anything else.I pulled out my phone and texted her. “Honey, are you ok?” I sent it and waited. Then my phone chirped with a reply. “I am at Amy’s house , come quick I made a mistake.” I thought about her friend Amy, the hottest woman she knows but quite the eccentric lipstick lesbian. Amy would dress in the most provocative clothes. The last time I saw her she was wearing a latex mini-dress so tight that her nipples and their piercings were plain to see. And a pair of tight boots with heels so high that she could fall at any moment. Amy moved gracefully in her heels flirting with the women and ignoring their husbands.I was surprised when she replied to me. “I am glad you are home, I need you here” I replied and asked if she was ok. She said she was fine but she needed me to come to Amy’s right away.I told her I would be there in a few minutes. I threw on jeans and a shirt and headed out the door. I drove straight to Amy’s house. When I got there I parked in front of the garage.I walked into the kitchen and looked around. There was no sign of Amy anywhere. I heard Sara, my wife, moaning wildly from upstairs. I climbed the stairs and walked down the hall. I stopped at the closed bedroom door and listened. I could hear Sara saying “yes, yes, yes, anything just please let me cum” Amy replied “ready my little lesbian cunt licker I want you to cum so hard you can’t stand up .” I opened the door and in the middle of the room Sara was there on her hands and knees wearing a shiny white spandex bodysuit the bottom snaps open, white thigh stocking and matching white six-inch stilettos. Amy was kneeling behind her with her right hand buried in Sara’s pussy and her left pulling the ring on the collar which was glowing bright green now. As I stepped into the room Sara’s eyes rolled back into her head as she let out a primal scream of pure pleasure. She fell forward onto her chest as waves of pleasure continued to convulse through her. The glow from the collar faded.Amy pulled her hand out of Sara’s pussy and put her finger in her mouth. She sucked it clean then stuck it back in Sara’s pussy. Sara screamed again as she came for the second time.Amy removed her finger from Sara’s pussy and brought it up to Sara’s lips. Sara opened her mouth and accepted Amy’s finger. Amy leaned over and kissed Sara deeply. Sara broke the kiss and turned to face me.Sara said “I am so sorry honey I belong to Amy now " I felt dizzy .

Amy stood on towering platform thigh high boots wearing a thong latex leotard polished to a brilliant glow. Amy reached out to the dresser and took a white leather leash off it . She then sauntered over to Sara , she bent over at the waist keeping her legs perfectly straight giving me an amazing view of the black thong disappearing between her ass cheeks and wrapping her cunt visible in her thigh gap. She stretched her hand out and grasped the ring on Sara’s collar and clipped the leash to it. As the clasp closed with a click Sara looked up at Amy and said “thank you mistress “. Amy then straightened up, squared her shoulders and turned to face me with Sara on the floor on her hands and knees looking at the floor slightly behind Amy .Amy looked at me and said “you like what you see?” I nodded my head and said “Yes mistress I do.” Amy smiled and said “Good” .Amy then said “Sara is going to give you a blowjob you will never forget” .Sara crawled over to me and looked me in the eye and said “I will make you feel good because my mistress commands it”. Sara knelt before me reached down between her legs, grabbed the bodysuit and refastened the bottom. She undid my belt and zipper pulling both my pants and boxers down. Amy said “step out of your clothes” I stepped out of my pants and underwear slipped off my shoes and socks. Sara then took my cock in her hand and started stroking it.It was rock hard and throbbing. Sara then leaned forward and took the tip of my cock in her mouth and began to suck. She worked her way down my shaft taking more and more of it into her mouth.As Sara worked my manhood with her mouth Amy came behind me and started taking off my shirt . It was soon in the pile of clothes on the floor. She whispered in my ear “enjoying this boy?” I could only nod my head in response , Sara had never given me a blowjob before and the sensation was overwhelming. I felt arms being pulled behind my back but I was too focused on Sara to pay attention. I felt my wrists pulled together and my hands covered in something cool. All of a sudden there was the sound of a zipper and my elbows were forced together behind my back. Amy reached around my chest and pulled straps from one armpit to the opposite shoulder. I was moaning louder as my orgasm approached. My hips started to thrust as I came forcefully at the same moment Amy started spanking my ass. She was hitting me with all her might and my ass stung at the same time I was consumed with wild pleasure . As the climax subsided Sara stood in front of me, Amy grasped my head from the sides and Sara reached around the back of head and pulled me into a passionate kiss. As I opened my mouth to accept Sara’s kiss I felt her tongue push past my lips and force the rope of cum into my mouth . I was startled and broke away from the kiss when Amy grabbed my jaw, held my mouth closed and pinched my nose with her other hand. She growled out “now swallow boy, that’s where your seed belongs " I swallowed instinctively. My ears were buzzing and I was dizzy from the powerful orgasm I had just had, my ass was still stinging from spanking and my arms were trapped uselessly behind me. was helpless.Amy released her grip on my face and I looked up at Sara who was smiling at me. Amy said “now clean him up slut” . Sara bent down and licked the cum from my chin and cheeks.Amy said “good girl” .I was still shaking from the experience when Amy asked “how does that feel?” I said “it feels amazing” . Amy said “well you are not done yet” .Amy turned me around and pushed me against the wall. The armbinder covering my arms from fingertips to biceps made my arms useless and left me unbalanced. She then placed her hand on my throat and squeezed slightly. I was frozen in fear and excitement. Amy started talking “Sara showed up on my porch with half a dozen bags from stores I love to shop at, but I know Sara would never go into, because I have begged her to come with me and get a new wardrobe giving up the dull frumpy look of a housewife. She looked wild and out of control. She babbled ‘can I come in I need help ‘. I opened the door and she stumbled in on the highest heels I have ever seen on her and leggings looked spray painted on. She dropped the bags and said ‘help me please ‘. Of course, dear, anything for you. She dumped the contents of the bags on the floor and looked at me with pleading eyes.. Fashion help, is that what you want. She nodded, I bent to the floor and looked through what she had bought. I was amazed , latex, leather and spandex everywhere. I picked out what she has on now except for the latex mini skirt. That came off early. I held up the outfit and said put this on. Sara didn’t hesitate, I have never seen her nude before, and I wasn’t disappointed with the show. As her turtle neck came off I saw the collar was glowing bright red. I asked what that was and Sara replied ‘I don’t know and I can’t get it off, it told me to buy all of these clothes and shoes I couldn’t stop. I am so horny I am going to burst but I can’t make myself cum. Whoever makes me come will be my master and I am scared. I don’t want to be a slave. Please help, I want to wear a sexy outfit and go home and seduce Mark.’ Of course dear let’s just slip this little white outfit on. The collar glowed brighter the closer I got to her and as I stood in front of her pulling up the mini skirt Sara took my face in hands and started kissing me. She was saying ‘I can’t wait anymore, take me Amy, take me a make cum’ we fell to the floor in a tangle. I got her to her hands and knees then started working her pussy is flowing with her juices. Then you walked in and here we are. I now have a devoted obedient cunt licking slave and one husband. What am I to do? ““Well I think it’s about time I get some of that” Amy said with a smile.Amy lifted Sara’s head by the hair and kissed her deeply. Then she said “you’re mine now slut.” Sara gasped and said “yes mistress I’m yours” .Amy said “that’s good slut, now suck me dry” . I watched as Sara fell to knees and slid her tongue deep inside Amy’s pussy. Amy moaned and said “oh fuck yes, you are a good cunt licker” .Sara moaned as Amy’s fingers rubbed her clit. Amy pulled Sara’s head back and said “you’re not allowed to cum until I say so” . Sara moaned again and said “yes mistress, I’ll do whatever you ask.“Sara worked Amy’s pussy as Amy began to writhe and moan. Amy’s cries became louder as she approached the peak. She abruptly let go of my throat and Sara’s pussy and pulled Sara’s head into her cunt. Amy started shaking as she cried out ..she went to her knees keeping Sara’s face in her sex the whole time. Amy fell to her back and wrapped her legs around Sara’s head and she convulsed with wave after wave of pleasure. As Amy relaxed her grip Sara came to hands and knees and looked at Amy with adoration and asked " was that good enough mistress " Amy said “yes that was more than enough, now clean up your mess” . Sara crawled over to Amy and began lapping up the juices leaking from her pussy. Amy looked at me and said “What am I going to do about you?” Amy lay on the floor as Sara continued to lick her clean , her eyes closed moaning softly when suddenly her eyes flew open and she exclaimed " I know exactly what I’ll do.” “Enough slave, you will go to the bathroom, strip and shower. Use the lotion in the blue bottle and follow the directions on the label. Do not get any on your head” With that Amy stood up and went to the closet, she went inside and after a moment came out with a small bundle of fabric and a pair of pumps with heels that were six-inches at least. She handed the bundle and shoes to Sara and said “go”. Amy turned to look at me and said " I have no use for a penis, but a man could be helpful and you have been good to Sara, so I will keep you. Now kneel boy.” With my arms locked in the armbinder my balance was poor and when I tried to kneel I fell on my face. Amy laughed at my predicament. She went to a cabinet behind me. I could hear her rummaging for something. She returned behind me and said “Now Mark, this is what will happen if you want to see your lovely bride again.” With that she grabbed the ring at the hands of the arm binder and pulled it up to the ceiling, it hurt my shoulders terribly and forced my face into the floor and butt into the air. I felt something cool and wet at the entrance to my ass and before I could object I felt a tremendous pressure as Amy forced something in. There was a sensation of a pop followed by less pressure and sense of fullness. Amy released the hand ring of the armbinder, gripped the part between my shoulders and proceeded to drag me up off the floor to stand. She came around to stand in front of me. The plug in ass was disconcerting and was making me squirm. She stopped in front of me and watched for a bit then slapped me across the face and said “pay attention this is what you are going to do. You will go home with your new butt plug, you will leave it in except to relieve yourself. Each night you will masturbate imagining your beautiful wife on her knees with her head between my legs licking my cunt. When you cum you will lick up all of your spunk and say thank you mistress. You will record each session on your phone and send me the video. I may have Sara contact you and I may not, it will depend on my mood. When I call you, you come here. Stand here while I get some things’ ’ . With that she left the room. Amy was gone for what seemed like forever, my arms were aching in the restraint when she returned the small bag. She continued " When you shower, use this lotion in the blue bottle on your body, follow the directions precisely, it is a very powerful and permanent hair remover. And when I call you to come you will wear this.” She pulled out three items from the bag and held each up. " This is a dance strap for male ballet dancers, it will keep your junk contained. You will put on the dance strap then these tights and this leotard on top, you will wear nothing else except your shoes. Understand?” I could only nod as I looked at the shiny black tights, and bright red leotard that seemed far too small for me. She said " good”. With that she went behind me and unzipped the arm binder and undid the straps and let it fall to the floor. She said " get dressed”. As I was getting dressed Sara came through the door and my breath caught. She was wearing a semi sheer shiny gray catsuit with attached feet and gloves, with a tight silver belt around her waist. She had matching silver cuffs on her wrists and ankles with rings to tie her down. Her feet had open toe shiny black pumps that look too high to walk in, yet she moved with grace. Her long blond hair was pulled back into a severe ponytail that gave her eyes a wide open expression. She glided across the room and stopped in front of Amy and said " Does this please you mistress?” Amy replied “oh yes it does my little cunt licker, now go give Mark a kiss on the cheek, tell him you love him and that you will see him when Mistress is ready.” Sara stood, walked to me and did as she was told. Amy looked at me " now go you have your instructions boy” With that I walked out of the bedroom down the stairs and to my car. Feeling so many things I couldn’t put them into words.

I drove home in silence. When I got home I parked in the garage and went to the kitchen. With everything that had gone on tonight I had missed dinner, but I had no appetite. I went upstairs to the bedroom, got undressed and put my clothes in the hamper. I stepped into the bathroom and started the water in the shower. While the water was warming I explored the plug in my butt. I gave it a tug and it resisted and I felt myself getting an erection. This would not do, I stepped in the shower and looked at the blue bottle, I read the instructions and applied the lotion to my body and waited then rinsed. All of my body hair was gone, I looked like a boy now. I dried myself, put on a pair of boxers and went to bed. I set my phone on the bedside table next to a picture from my wedding day. I picked up the picture and stared at it, thinking, how lucky I am to have, had, such a beautiful wife. My phone chirped with a text, I set the picture down and picked up the phone. It was from Sara, my heart soared. opening the text it said “Mistress says it is time to jerk yourself off, don’t forget the video. I will be licking Mistress to another orgasm.”

I set the phone to recording and threw off the covers and pulled my boxers down. Suddenly the butt plug started vibrating, the sensation was too much, my cock sprang to attention. I gripped my shaft seeing Sara on her knees and Amy moaning. I exploded all over my belly. I lay for a moment and remembered the rest of the instructions. I scooped my spunk off my belly, held it in my hand and looked at the phone. I said " thank you Mistress” and licked my hand clean. I stopped the recording and sent the video to Amy’s phone. I pulled my underwear up and rolled on my side depressed. My phone chirped again, looking at it it was a text from Sara. “Mistress says you sleep naked”

. I quickly removed my boxers and crawled under the covers.I slept well, waking to the sound of birds singing outside my window.

I made coffee and ate a bowl of cereal. I checked my phone, there were no messages, I dressed and went to work. When I came home in the evening I ate a small dinner, my appetite was still off, and checked the phone, nothing. I went to the living room and was going to watch tv when my phone chirped, excitedly I looked at it. It was from Sara. it said " what are you doing?” I replied " I was just going to watch tv” Sara text back “Mistress says you are to use the treadmill at speed 3 with a 6 percent incline. Mistress says I will use the treadmill here.” I thought about ignoring the order but knew that somehow it would be worse if I did not. I changed into a pair of shorts and a t-shirt and started the treadmill up at the required settings. fifteen minutes in my phone had a message from Amy. It was a picture of Sara. Her hair was still in a severe ponytail, she was wearing a different collar, it was white and looked like leather. Shad had on matching wrist and ankle cuffs, a white body suit that looked too small by how tight it was, and white pumps with six-inch heels. In the picture she was in mid stride and covered in sweatShe was smiling and her face glowed. I could see her nipples through the fabric. The message read “She is going to be quite the lesbian arm candy when I am done with her. You will stop for thirty minutes and then go shower. You will stay naked after you shower, Understand?“I smiled, knowing that I would not be able to resist. I kept going at the same speed until I reached thirty minutes and slowed to a stop. I was sweating and breathing hard.I turned off the treadmill and went to the bathroom. I showered, shaved and stepped out. I went naked and sat down on the couch. My phone chimed, it was a video. It was a closeup of Sara’s pussy with Amy’s fingers rubbing her hard clit. the caption said “I am going to pierce this pussy and then tattoo my slave.” In spite of myself I was getting an erection at the thought of Sara being pierced and marked with ink. I tried to watch tv but it was no use. I found myself watching the video of Mistress, where did that come from, rubbing off Sara, her slave.