The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

HOW TO GET RID OF YOUR FUCKIN’ MOB BOSS HUSBAND

There’s rarely a thought that goes through Vinny Cabreze’s mind that isn’t an echo of something that I put there first.

When I first met Vinny, he’d already made a bit of a name for himself as a low-level enforcer but that wasn’t what impressed me. It was when he whacked Mickey Giavese that got my attention. Of course, that was what got everyone’s attention. From that day forward, Vinny was a made man. Everyone knew it and I knew it, too, so I decided to stick around.

Vinny was young and handsome. He’d earned the nickname “No stick Vinny” because no matter how hard the ladies tried, none ever seemed to stick with Vinny. That is, none of them ever stuck until me.

Of course, Vinny never really had a choice in the matter. He thought he did but once I got my hands on him, he was mine. I’ve always seemed to have that power, to get people to look in my eyes and at least on some level, to make them do what I want and no offense to you men out there, but you men have always been easier than women.

Easy, you say, and I laugh. Yeah, easy, and sometimes ludicrously so.

Vinny and me, we started slow at first. Vinny liked to show off. Vinny liked making people jump. I always smiled to myself when he did that. Fear and intimidation were such crude levers of control compared to what I could do.

Vinny and I continued to date and in a very short amount of time, Vinny found that when it came to women and sex, his only thought was of me. Sure, he could admire a woman for her beauty, he could even joke about what he’d want to do to her, but when it came to sex, his thoughts were always of me.

Vinny was a dumb fuck. Maybe, that’s why he didn’t realize just how lucky he was. When rival Giancarlo Antaverres sent a woman to whack Vinny in a retaliatory hit, Vinny hadn’t been blinded by her looks. She’d never even gotten to first base before Vinny had his hands on her.

Vinny wanted to whack the broad and send her back to Antaverres as a warning for what might happen if he tried that again. That was even more true when Vinny found that the woman was a cousin of Antaverres but I stopped him.

All I had to do was to look in his eyes and suddenly it was his idea to keep the broad alive. Suddenly, it was his idea to turn the broad into something else. Suddenly, it was his idea to make turn Antaverres’ cousin into his own little worker bee.

I had Vinny give her to me as my own, little servant.

Her name was Lola. I liked her. She put up a better fight than Vinny ever did but in the end, I broke her, too. She was one hell of a damned good pussy licker and once I got her trained, all I had to do was point at the ground and I’d have her kneeling before me or spread my legs and I’d have her lapping up against my cunt.

In time, I grew tired of her. I could see where Vinny was going and I wanted to be there for the ride so when I was done with her, I made sure Vinny put her in charge of one of his best whore houses. With what that girl could do, I figured she could teach the other girls a few things and she had a toughness that I knew would serve her well.

Vinny and me was married and things seemed to go well, at least at first. In most ways, Vinny was a good provider, but in one area, Vinny always seemed to come up short. People would come up to me and say, “Gina, when are you and Vinny going to have some kids like we weren’t trying. Oh, we were trying, but Vinny was so damned small that he just kept missing the mark.

Of course, when you’re a boss’s wife, you just can’t go out and fuck some guy, not unless you want to see that guy get whacked and not unless you want to run the risk of getting whacked yourself. That’s what happened to Mira Giovanni. She was married to Johnny Giovanni. Not as high as Vinny, but high enough. She decided she wanted to fool around with the chauffeur. She did. Their bodies were found duct taped together, and I never did see Johnny cry. I wanted to make sure that didn’t happen to me.

I suppose that’s when I started to think about getting out. I’d let Vinny think I was deep in the bottle but the truth is I never was. Alcohol weakens the power I have so I stay away from it, but it was a good enough excuse for why I was being such a bitch all the time and all the while, I was thinking and I was planning.

And all the while, I was getting more and more antsy. I wanted to fuck and the worst thing about being in a place where you wanted to fuck is being in that place and not being able to do it.

The man’s name was Dr. Herbert Weintraub. How he came to my attention is unimportant. What he could do was important. I contacted the doctor. “I understand you have some problems,” I told him.

“Problems,” the man asked.

I smiled at him. “You don’t have to be coy with me, doctor. I know you’ve got a problem with gambling. You’ve been doing a lot of betting with a bookie by the name of Johnny Risolli, and now you’re into him for quite a lot of money, aren’t you?”

“How did you—”

I smiled even as I put a finger to his lips. “Shhh,” I told him. “We don’t have to talk about that now. All I wanted to do was to tell you that I knew and that I had a way for you to get out of the jam you’re in.”

“You have a way?”

I nodded even as I looked in his eyes. I could feel his eyes locking in on mine. “I have a way,” I told him. “I have a way for you to get your debt wiped clean and I have a way for you to get some more cash for your troubles.”

The good doctor wasn’t saying anything but then I hardly expected him to. I was already in his mind and my mind was already writing new thoughts and new ideas there.

I didn’t tamper too much. There was a part of me that was looking forward to the surprise.

My next stop was Johnny Risolli.

Johnny was a bit of a punk and from what I’d heard, he’d pretty much picked that up from his dad. Short hair. Beady eyes, Someone had cut the kid in a fight and he’d lost a part of an ear, but he had a big grin that I really liked. “Mrs. Cabreze,” he said. “What can I do for you?”

I smiled to myself. It was never a bad idea to get on the boss’s wife’s good side just so long as getting on her good side didn’t end up getting you on the boss’s bad side. “I’ve got a bit of a favor to ask of you,” I said.

The kid nodded. He never realized how tough it was for me to do what needed to be done. Don’t go far enough and he wouldn’t get the job done. Push him too far and he might very well turn into a psychopath.

The kid looked at me and his mind drank in the thoughts I was putting in his head. Nice body, I thought. I wouldn’t mind—

I felt my mind wandering. I told myself to get my act together.

And then I realized that thought could be used to bend Johnny even more to the task I had in mind for him. Nice body, he was thinking about me. I sure as hell wouldn’t want to see her get whacked.

He could help his boss out, my mind told him. He had a solution to his boss’s problems. He could get ahead.

My mind reinforced the thought in his mind. He had a solution to his boss’s problem. He would be rewarded for his solution if only he took it to his boss.

I withdrew from the kid’s mind and Johnny just sort of shook his head as if he was trying to get his thoughts together. “Mrs. Cabreze,” he said. “Is there something I can do for you?”

I smiled. “Not right now,” I told him. “Maybe later.”

“Sure thing,” he told me. “Maybe later.”

I left the kid knowing what the kid was going to do. He was going to go see Vinny so all I really had to do was wait.

I didn’t have all that long to wait. It only took a couple of days before Vinny sent a couple of his goons to get me. To tell the truth, even though I knew it was coming, I didn’t know when it would come and besides, knowing what I now knew about Vinny, I just wasn’t all that happy to be interrupted in what I was doing but as soon as I got there, I knew something was up.

There were five of them in all, Vinny, Carmine, Franco, Johnny Risolli and Dr. Weintraub. This then, was it. I stayed a bit angry even though I knew at this moment that this was it. This was the moment that I’d set everything up for. I was excited. “What is this,” I demanded of Vinny.

Vinny doesn’t even answer me but by then, I’d expected it of him. He just turns to the doctor and he says, “All right, mister. Show me what you can do.”

This was it. It was more than a little exciting and it was a little scary. I’d been used to being the one holding the reins of power and now I was going to let someone else control me. If I’d done everything right, it was going to be fine but I had no idea how it was going to turn out.

I could recognize what the doctor was doing. To me, it seemed so ineloquent compared to what I could do but then I recognized that not everyone could do what I could.

I fought it at first. It’s human nature, I suppose. Even though I’d set it up to happen this way, there was still a part of me that just didn’t want to let go.

I continued to listen to the man and I could feel myself relaxing. I knew I could fight it. Right then and there, I could fight it or I could let go. I made my choice. I let him do what he wanted which meant I was letting Vinny do what Vinny wanted.

When I once again became aware, I didn’t remember anything. It kind of pissed me off, but I understood and in a way, it was exciting. I was going to have to see what lay in store for me without knowing exactly what that was.

Vinny was looking at me and then he grinned. He turned to Carmine. “Get me the Manelli boys,” he says. “Get them over here fast.”

Carmine wasn’t stupid. Carmine called the Manelli boys in.

“What’s going on here, Vinny,” I asked.

“Shut up, Gina.”

And I did. I couldn’t understand why I was suddenly being so docile but I was. What had Vinny done to me and had it all suddenly gone very wrong. I have to tell you I was more than a little bit scared.

The men all seemed to be looking at me, almost as if they were waiting for something to happen. I looked back at them. I had nod idea as to what it was they expected to see.

It took the Manelli’s about a half hour to get there. Everyone calls them the Manelli twins because they look alike but they’re not really twins and quite frankly, I’ve always been able to tell them apart. Vito’s the older of the two of them and if you look, you can see he’s about a half inch taller.

So Vinny, he said he wants the boys to take me out. Show her a good time, he tells them. Take her to a bar but be discreet and all the while, I’m wondering just what the hell Vinny has done to me and all of the sudden, I’m thinking this was a really, really bad idea.

The Manelli boys, they look at Vinny and then they look at me and I know what they’re thinking. Why does Vinny want them to do this? I know what they’re thinking because I’m thinking it, too.

The Manelli boys take me to a club. It’s one of Vinny’s, of course, so I know whatever happens there will get back to him but I’m not worried because I’m sure nothing is going to happen.

The Manelli twins, they both order their drinks. Me, I’m about to order a coke when for some reason, I decide to order a wine instead.

It’s not my usual habit. As I said before, alcohol dulls my power and get enough of it in me and I can completely altogether lose my powers, at least for a while, but right then and there, I wasn’t feeling all that powerful. I knew Vinny had done something to me but I had no idea what he had done and I knew I was the one who’d made him do it. It kind of scared me because I couldn’t help thinking that I was here because I’d been too prideful. I could have done this all by myself but no, I’d wanted to add a little excitement to it.

The drinks arrived and Vito payed. I had an idea that Little Frankie was going to be buying the next round and for some reason, I was sure there was going to be another round.

I took a sip of wine. I was still too lost in my thoughts to really pay much attention to the boys.

“So the boss told us to take you out and show you a good time,” said Vito.

“Yeah,” said his brother.

“So is there anything specifically you’d want to do?”

“Yeah,” said the brother again.

I took another sip of wine. Was there something specific I wanted to do? Yeah, there was something I wanted to do, but Vinny was going to kill me if he ever found out.

I took another drink of wine.

I was wondering just how big the Manelli boys were. It was just an idle thought of course. I mean, Vinny would kill me if I ever actually did anything but it couldn’t hurt to think.

Actually, I was thinking how Vinny was so fucking small. I mean I’d put up with that shit for a long time. It was almost as if he owed me. Maybe I’d have to put that thought in his head, I thought. Not right now. I hadn’t had that much wine but already I could tell my thoughts were a bit scrambled. I wouldn’t be able to make anyone do anything.

I looked down and I realized my glass was empty. Already, the waitress was bringing another.

I couldn’t help myself. I was just so damned horny. I should be getting home or I was going to do something I was really going to regret doing.

Problem was there was a part of me that really wanted to do that regretful thing.

I took another sip of wine. Problem was, I really, really wanted to do that thing I shouldn’t do and I was almost thinking it wouldn’t matter what Vinny wanted to do.

I wondered how big the Manelli boys’ cocks were. “I got an idea,” I told them.

“What,” said Vito.

“Yeah, what,” said his brother.

“I think we should go get a hotel room and then I think I should let the two of you fuck the hell out of my pussy. What do you think?”

I could tell that idea wasn’t going over all that well with the boys.

“Vinny said you boys were supposed to show me a good time.”

“Yeah but, I don’t think he meant that.”

“Yeah.”

“Maybe not,” I said although I was starting to think that was exactly what Vinny had in mind. Have me fuck the Manelli boys and then go and whack all three of us and even with that thought going through my mind, I just couldn’t help myself. I was just too horny to care. I needed to be fucked and I didn’t much care what the consequences were.

Vito shook his head. “We can’t do that,” he said.

“Yeah,” his brother agreed.

“Yeah but if I go back to Vinny and I tell him you boys didn’t do right by me, what do you think’s going to happen. Say for instance, I go back and tell him you boys made a pass at me.”

“We didn’t make a pass at you!”

“Yeah, but he’s my husband and with your reputations, who do you think he’s going to believe.”

“You,” said Vito.

“Yeah, you,” his brother agreed.

“So the way I see it, you boys don’t have a choice.”

“You wouldn’t tell the boss that.”

“I wouldn’t want to tell him that, but if you forced my hand.”

“B-b-but—”

“Look, I know you boys. You want to fuck and I know I want to be fucked so it’s a perfect match.”

The boys were wavering.

“Come on,” I said again. “You know you want to do it. Come on. Fuck me.”

The boys still weren’t doing anything and my pussy was so fucking wet.

“I know what you want,” I told the boys. “Take the boss’s wife. Throw her down. Fuck her brains out. I know you want to do it.”

I didn’t really think about why I was as horny as I was. All I knew was that I was horny and that I needed to be fucked.

“Come on, guys. Come on. You know you want it. Fuck me.”

The guys were still holding back and for good reason. You really didn’t want to cross Vinny.

“Come on, guys,” I pleaded. “Come on. Take me back to a hotel room, please take me to a hotel and fuck me hard. I know. You can treat me like some little fucking whore that you picked up on the street. You picked her up and now you’re taking her back to the hotel room so you can fuck her brains out. What do you say to that?”

The boys didn’t say anything but that didn’t mean they were disagreeing.

“Come on, boys. You know you want to do it. Take your little whore, Gina, and take her body back to a hotel and fuck her brains out.”

The Manelli twins had never been known for being deep thinkers. In fact, if anything, what they were known for was thinking with their cocks.

So that was how I ended up in a hotel room with the two of them. Vito shoved me down on a bed and then the two of them were taking out their cocks and pretty soon thereafter, I was sucking away on first one and then the other of those cocks.

Of course, cock sucking was only the start of it. Pretty quickly, I had my hand pulled up under my skirt even as I continued to suck away on those cocks and from there, it wasn’t all that long before I had my mouth down on one of those cocks even as the other brother had his mouth between my legs.

It was good. It really was but as horny as I was, the only thing that was really was going to satisfy me was if I had a dick between my legs and fortunately for me, that afternoon, I had two of them there. That was how I found myself on my hands and knees with little Frankie pounding away at me from behind. That was how I found myself flat on my back looking up at Vito even as he drove himself between my legs, and that was how I found myself wedged between the two of them with Vito’s cock filling up my pussy even as Little Frankie’s cock doused my tits in cum.

Needless to say, I wasn’t proud of what I’d done. I knew enough to know that somehow, Vinny had made this happen and in a way, I knew I liked it. At least for once, I was getting fucked by a couple of nice, hard, full-sized dicks. On the other hand, even if I knew he was behind it, I wasn’t going to go around saying what I’d done, not even to him.

Vinny didn’t ask me where I’d been and for the time being, I settled back into my regular pattern but I knew Vinny wasn’t done with me.

It was the next Thursday and I had a hair appointment with Paul. When I got there, Paul said he had something special he wanted to try and since I’d been seeing him for ages, I let him do it and before I knew it, Paul had done what he was going to do. Before I knew it, he’d turned me into a fucking, little blond.

I was mad, of course, for like about three seconds. I mean, I could see Vinny’s fingerprints all over this. I knew Paul wouldn’t have done something like this if he hadn’t been forced to do it so of course, it was Vinny, and that meant Vinny had something more in store for me. My pussy was getting wet just thinking about it. I couldn’t wait.

When I got home to Vinny, I had to be mad, of course. I mean, it was what he expected of me so I did my part. I acted mad.

Vinny had me decked out just like a fucking blond, bimbo. God, I loved that. I needed to fuck. I needed it bad. I mean, I might not want to look like this for all my life, but it was worth looking like this for just a while if for no other reason so I could see how the other half lived.

And when I saw the Manelli boys there, I knew this was the end for Vinny and me. I acted normally as if I didn’t know anything was up but I knew I wouldn’t be coming back, and sure enough, the Manelli boys took me out and got me drunk and we fucked late into the night.

I’m still with the two of them even today and I’ve never had to control them, not even once. It took me a while to figure out what Vinny did to me but it’s fine. As long as the Manelli boys keep the liquor flowing, I’m going to keep right on cumming for them.

I doubt Vinny ever knew it but what with what I could do with my mind, it wasn’t that hard to get Vinny’s accountant to give me the access codes to Vinny’s off-shore accounts. I siphoned off a nice, little chunk of it for my own use. Not as much as I was entitled to but enough to keep me happy for the rest of my life and on top of that, Vinny gave me two nice, hard cocks to keep me happy so I guess that has to be worth something.

So there you have it. Vinny Cabreze never realized how good he had it. There isn’t a thought that goes through his mind that I didn’t put there and now that I’m no longer around, I guess he’ll have to be doing the thinking for himself.

Poor Vinny.