The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hunting Season

Chapter 2

Point of clarification before you begin. Since this is a mind control story, with a lot of mental projection any dialogue with “ “ around it is spoken in the real world while dialogue with ‘ ‘ is in the mental or Astral plane.

I set down the phone, smiling to myself in satisfaction. Grace had finally called me, two days after our first date and I was surprised that she had held out that long. I had maintained a psychic link with her and felt her struggle the entire time. There were actually times that she had dialed my number and hovered her finger over the send button just to cancel it. Also interesting, one time when she was on a stakeout in her Black Bird persona, she was remembering her ‘dream’ and manifested a pair of handcuffs on her wrists. I felt her shock, then fear as she almost fell off the ledge she was sitting on. Anyway, now I was going to pick her up tomorrow evening and we were going to a piano bar. I assume this is in reference to the blonde singer I saw in her mind earlier.

I knocked on her door and heard her call “Come in” so I stepped inside. The apartment was a lot cleaner than I remember from the last time, no dishes in the sink and no piles of take out containers or other clutter. I heard her in the bedroom and felt her nervousness ‘Fuck, I hope he likes it. Does it make my ass look big? Isn’t that a good thing now?’ she was thinking and I leaned against the counter with a small smile on my face. The door opened and she stepped out with a confidence that I knew she didn’t feel.

She was wearing a black cocktail dress, spaghetti straps held up a cowl neck that showed cleavage that she could only be obtained by an impressive push up bra. The dress shimmered in the light and clung to her lithe body like a black latex cat suit. It came to mid thing and her long, tanned legs were bare into the black 4″ platform heels she had on. Silver sparkled in her ears, neck and wrist and her hair was up in a loose bun with rhinestone studded combs holding it in place. The effect was like a starry night with a full moon shining and I nodded my appreciation as I slid my eyes over her as she stood there, posing nervously. I skimmed her mind for what she wanted to hear, but I already knew “You look incredible.”

‘He said it, just like I imagined it’ she squealed in her mind, “Thank you, you look pretty good yourself” she said out loud.

I had seen what she wanted me to look like and made pains to match it close enough to meet the expectation without raising suspicions. Yes, it wasn’t fair, but if I was interested in playing fair I would not be swimming in the deep end of the alignment pool if you know what I am saying. I held out the flowers I had brought her, a simple bouquet of carnations and lily’s, just like her father had brought to her mother on several occasions and heard her gasp in surprise.

“Oh thank you, they are lovely” she said as she took them from me and hunted around for a vase to put them in. She became flustered when she couldn’t find one so I turned on the tap to fill the sink. “How about we leave them in here for now, I don’t want us to be late.” She smiled thankfully ‘A guy finally gives you flowers and you don’t even have a vase for them, great move Grace’ she berated herself as she lay them in the sink and picked up her purse.

After she locked the door I offered my arm and laughing she slid her hand through it, resting it on my forearm as we moved to the elevator, her heels clicking on the hard hallway floor. ‘Dammit, is he wearing Old Spice’ she thought as she got a whiff of my cologne. “Is that Old Spice I smell?” she asked coyly.

“Yes, I hope you don’t mind. It’s a habit I picked up from my father, nothing else smells right to me.” I replied. I knew that her father had worn this fragrance and watched in appreciation as her chest rose while she breathed it in. ‘Fuck the third date rule, tonight is the night’ she thought.

I drove the rented Mercedes to the piano bar she indicated and felt her anticipation rise as we approached the door. Nervousness mixed with a sense of petty satisfaction came off of her like perfume as we stepped in and were shown to a reserved seat. I held her chair then seated myself and looked around. The dark bar was lit by the candles at each table but on the stage there was a small orchestra with the singer I had seen in her mind in the spotlight. She was blonde, with her long thick hair piled up in a mass of curls on her head. Her hourglass body was emphasized by the sky blue strapless cocktail dress she wore and I recognized the body image that Grace had manifested last time we were together. She strode confidently across the stage and her voice was pitch perfect as she sang in time with the piano. This can only be Song Bird I thought, and a quick scan of Grace’s thoughts confirmed it. Danielle Von Meecham, lounge singer was the sonic voiced superheroine Song Bird.

Grace reached out to touch my hand, I could feel a spike of jealous concern from her as my gaze lingered on her team mate and apparent rival. I turned back to her with a smile “She has quite a voice.” I said.

“Oh, you have no idea.” She replied as she sipped at her glass of wine.

We spent the next half hour chatting about ourselves, well she chatted about herself, and I gave her the made up persona that I was using this time. I had a lot of experience in making up false identities and it was all there, ID, Social media presence, even a few people who were on stand by to act as old friends or employers, and my perfect memory kept me from stumbling over it. I was just regaling her with a story from my last job when she looked up and I felt a hand settle on my shoulder.

“Grace dear, who is this?” I heard and I turned to get a face full of satin covered tit as Song Bird had quite deliberately leaned over to ensure that happened. I stammered an apology as I slid my chair back and she laughed a practiced laugh. “Oh, don’t worry sweetie, it happens all the time.”

‘Yeah, because you shove them in the face of any man within three feet of you, bitch.’ I heard Grace think to herself. “Danielle, this is Benjamin, Benjamin Comber. Ben, meet Danielle Von Meecham.”

I stood and offered my hand, she took it in that delicate, fingers only way of a sophisticated woman and I did a deep dive into her mind, and pulled up immediately. Her mind was a maze of paranoia generated trip wires ‘Alright, who the fuck is this guy?’ she was thinking, while I saw a rolodex of faces spinning as she tried to recognize me. ‘What is he after, does he know about us?’ A slideshow of supervillains played out at high speed in one corner while in another there was an image of Black Bird sitting at a desk in a school girl outfit, Song Bird standing over her with a ruler lecturing her sternly ‘and what have we said about strange men?’

‘Fuck, where did all of this come from?’ I thought, then I saw a network of lines disappearing from each paranoid thought down into the depth of her mind. They converged in a point where a candle flickered, no, it wasn’t a candle, it was a house and it was on fire. I pulled out, just picking up the basic info and threw up my own shields.

“Pleased to meet you Ms. Von Meecham, you have an impressive singing voice.” I said as I released her hand.

“Thank you darling, it pays the bills.” She replied as she walked around to where Grace sat and leaned down to peck her on the cheek. “Grace dear, I have missed you. You hardly ever come to my shows, so busy and all.” Danielle said in a melodious voice ‘If you were doing your job instead of trying to get your cunt stuffed, we would have found those Russian bastards by now.’ She thought, and I saw her fingers tense on Grace’s shoulders.

Grace flinched at the pressure ‘Fuck you bitch, you fuck a different guy every week claiming it is your cover. The only thing wider than your mouth is that slack pussy of yours.’ I heard her think as she smiled prettily up at the woman who loomed over her. “Well, Ben is only in town for a couple of weeks so I just wanted to show him what a real woman looked like, and sounded like.”

Fuck, and these two were teammates?

“Well, enjoy the show Ben, ta.” Danielle said as she sauntered away, her hips swaying like a rowboat in an Atlantic storm. I felt the jealousy spike in Grace as she ground her teeth, so I reached out to touch her hand. She jumped and looked at me, fluttering nervously at the fact that she had let Danielle get under her skin.

“Do you want to take a walk?” I asked, “There is only so much lounge singing I can handle in one night.”

She smiled gratefully “Yes, please.” As she fumbled for her purse. ‘Fucking bitch, no way you are going to ruin my night.’ I heard her think as I pulled out her chair and helped her to her feet.

We stepped out into the night and crossed the street into a small park where we stopped to admire the moon over the water. “I am sorry” Grace said. “I thought that this would be a good date but I guess I was wrong.”

I reached out and put my arm around her shoulders, pulling her in to me. “Grace, I wanted to be with you. I am and it doesn’t matter where we do it.”

She turned to me, looking up with parted lips as she pressed her body against mine. ‘For fuck’s sake, kiss me you incredible oaf’ she thought.

I stroked her cheek, then leaned down to kiss her just as she wanted. Her lips were soft and moist and quickly parted so her tongue could flick out over mine. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her in tight as she reached up to pull me down and turn a gentle kiss into a hungry passionate make out session. We went at it for a couple of minutes, her moaning into my mouth as my hands slid up and down her back while her fingers tangled in my hair.

I broke the kiss, leaning back and looking down at her “My place or yours?” I asked.

“It doesn’t matter to me.” She replied ‘You could bend me over the bench right here for all I care.’ She thought.

“I want you to feel safe, how about your place.” I felt a surge of emotion come from her as I took her hand and led here to the car. A few minutes later we were standing at her door as she fumbled with the key ‘Shit, this is really happening’ she thought. The door opened and she staggered foreword ‘Fuck, get it together Grace.’ She thought with embarrassment as she looked back at me. I smiled and stepped into the apartment, closing the door behind me.

She walked over to the fridge, her hips swaying in an imitation of how she had seen Danielle walk earlier. “Can I get you a drink?” she asked over her shoulder.

I slid up behind her, grasped her shoulders and kissed the back of her neck. She gasped in surprise, then melted back against me as I slid my lips up to nibble on her ear. “I already had a drink, now I am in the mood for something else.” I murmured and she pressed back against me with a shudder. She moaned quietly as I worked my magic on her. I was scanning her thoughts and emotions and knew just what buttons to push so soon I had her at a rolling boil ready to explode.

She grabbed my hand and led me to the bedroom, spinning me around and pushing me down on the bed. She stepped back, smiling in a sultry manner as she reached behind her to unzip her dress. She slowly slid it down off of her shoulders and over her hips until it was a puddle of black on the floor at her feet. She started to step out of her shoes, I could tell that her feet were hurting, so I sent a thought into her mind ‘No, you look hotter with them on.’ She paused, then keeping the heels on her feet stepped out of the puddle of her dress and pushed forward against me.

She slid her black painted nails down my chest, tugging at my tie and sliding the jacket off of my shoulders. Her sultry dark eyes ran over my body while her tongue unconsciously flicked out over her lips. I reached out and gently slid my fingertips up her smooth legs and over her narrow hips, she gasped and shuddered as I traced the line of her high cut black panties.

‘Slowly, slowly Grace. Don’t jump him yet, wait for it.’ I heard her think to herself as she bit her lip in barely contained lust. She leaned over and tilted my head up to kiss me, her tongue pushing its way between my lips hungrily. My hands continued their journey up her body, tracing the curve of her waist and pausing at her strapless bra to reach around and unfasten the catch. It fell to the floor and she moaned into my mouth as my fingernails gently scratched the swell of her firm B cup tits.

I could feel her arousal, sense how wet she was getting. She wanted me to grab her, throw her down on the bed and fuck her hard but she also wanted to get me worked up first, she wasn’t ready to surrender to me just yet. Her hands slid down my chest and fumbled for my belt. I stood as she released the buckle and hooked her thumbs into my pants and underwear, sliding them to the floor. She followed them down, kneeling in front of me her hot breath playing over my semi erect cock.

‘Just like I imagined it.’ She thought. Well of course it was, I was there wasn’t I. Her small, strong hands traced lines up my legs until she could gently take my shaft and stroke it to hardness. Her lips pursed as she kissed the tip, then slid them along the side of my not hard prick leaving a faint trail of lipstick. She glanced up at me, her brown eyes shining through long dark lashes and smiled at the effect she was having.

“Welcome to The City.” She murmured, and slid my cock into her hot, moist mouth.

She licked and sucked at my cock, moaning and groaning as it filled her mouth. I reached into her mind and played a little trick that I had learned to use on women in just this situation. I found her sense of taste and tweaked it, now my pre-cum tasted like salty caramel with a hint of coconut. I saw her eyes widen and she sucked harder, her throat working as she savored the taste of her favorite dessert toppings.

“Mmmmmmmm” she moaned as her tongue slid up and down the sides of my cock, desperate for another taste of my semen. Her hands reached up to gently squeeze and fondle my balls, trying to milk more of the delicious sauce for her to swallow.

I put my hands on her head, careful not to muss her hair but firmly enough to give her a sense that I was taking control. She moaned again as I slowly pushed her face down toward my hips, my cock sliding deeper into her mouth. I felt her start to gag, then switched that reflex off. She relaxed her throat and the head of my prick easily slid in. She held me there as long as she could working her throat and mouth while in her head she thought ‘Holy shit, I’m actually doing it.’

I felt her start to struggle so I pulled back and she took a deep gasp for air as my cock left her throat. She backed off, kissing and licking the tip of my prick as she got her breath, then on her own accord took me deep into her mouth again. She held me there longer, now that she knew what to do and I felt my orgasm start to build. She must have too because she pulled back and looked up at me, her hand sliding up and down my slick shaft. “Please, please give it to me.” She asked in a pleading voice.

I nodded and she gave a grateful smile before taking my cock in her mouth again. She licked and sucked for all she was worth, swirling her lips and tongue around my member while her small strong hands worked at my balls. Finally I grabbed her by the head and held her in place while I blew my load into her eager mouth.

She kept her lips locked around my shaft as he throat worked to swallow the cum that I spurted into her mouth. ‘My god, this tastes fantastic’ she thought as she sucked hard like my cock was a straw in a thick milkshake. Finally the last burst of cum dribbled onto her tongue and she whimpered in disappointment, licking up and down my shaft to get every drop of that magnificent substance. She slowly backed away, giving the head a small, grateful kiss before settling back on her heels with a shuddering breath of pleasure.

“My turn” I said as I pulled her to her feet. She quickly wiped her lips and chin, flicking her tongue over the back of her hand to get any drops she might have missed. I turned her around and lay her back on the bed, her legs dangling over the side as she settled into the bedspread. I shrugged off my shirt and leaned over her, blowing cool air on her hard nipples. She whimpered and squirmed but I pressed firmly on her shoulders, pinning her to the mattress.

‘Take me, oh Fuck take me please’ she moaned in her mind as I kissed and nibbled my way down her hard stomach and between her muscular bronzed legs. I hooked my fingers into her panties and she lifted her hips to allow me to slide them off. She gently kicked her feet, her shiny black heels glittering in the lamplight as I slid the silken material free and dropped it on the floor. It was already damp and I could see her pussy lips glisten with the effects of her arousal. I leaned in, kissing my way up her legs, lifting one by her ankle so I could flick my tongue behind her knee just like she wanted. ‘Oh fuck, how did he know that?’ she moaned in her head as my tongue traced the valley between her calf and thigh.

I crawled up between her legs, pushing them apart as she weakly resisted. ‘What the fuck, why am I fighting this?’ she thought…Then another part of her mind, one she had ignored for years replied ‘Because you want to, and you want to lose.’

I nuzzled my way between her legs, my tongue tracing the sides of her pussy. She shaved I noticed, just a narrow landing strip of dark hair barely an inch wide showed. I liked it, attention to detail. I nuzzled my nose over the soft hair as my lips brushed the hood of her clit. She started like she had received an electric shock, her hips pushing up against my mouth. I took the opportunity to slide my tongue between her pussy lips and she gasped in response.

‘Yes, yes, right there, just like that’ she screamed in her mind, but only a soft, low moan escaped her lips. She reached down, her hands tangling in my hair trying to push me deeper. I took her wrists and held them tight, pressing them to the mattress while my tongue worked its magic.

‘Fuck, oh fuck yeah, up, please up, yes my god YES’ she moaned in her mind as she bucked and writhed on my mouth. I could feel her twitch and spasm as her orgasm began to build, so I backed off.

‘No, no where are you going?’ she begged, but only a strangled whimper escaped her mouth as she bit her lip in frustration. I let her settle for a few seconds, kissing the inside of her thighs, then drove my mouth into her pussy again.

“Aaaaaahhhhh” she wailed as my tongue slid up to part her pussy lips and glide over her clit. I released on of her arms so I could slide two fingers inside her, curling up to stroke just the right spot.

“Oh fuck, oh yeah, oh fuck that’s good.” She moaned as her hips bucked and writhed against my mouth.

‘Harder, oh please harder’ she begged in her mind and I gave her what she wanted, pressing hard on her G Spot and wiggling the tips of my fingers inside her hot wet pussy. She exploded, just like last time. I backed out of her mind to avoid being caught up in the fireworks show but I didn’t need to be there to see the effect.

Her body tensed and shuddered as the orgasm washed over her. She tossed her head back and forth savagely as she babbled incoherent words of lust. Her hips swayed and bounced like a belly dancer and it was all that I could do to keep my mouth on her pussy, drawing out her orgasm for as long as I could.

“Ahhhhhhhh, Fuck, oh fuck, Oh my God FUCK!!!” she howled as her body arched like a drawn bow. She held that position for a couple of seconds, then collapsed on the bed, gasping for breath. I backed out from between her legs, wiping my mouth and chin on the edge of the bedspread. I didn’t normally put this much effort into the women I was working on, bit of a selfish bastard that way, but I had plans that Black Bird was part of so I wanted her in my corner as much as possible.

I rose up from between her legs and looked down at the woman sprawled on the bed. A sheen of sweat covered her lean hard body, and her firm round breasts rose and fell as she took deep, regular breaths. Her hands were where I had left them, down by her side and her fingers clenched and unclenched in time with her breathing as she came down off of her orgasm.

She opened her eyes and looked up at me, I nudged my knee against hers and used the contact to enter her mind. I took the arousal and lust she was feeling and pushed it over into affection. The image of me in her mind morphed, I got slightly grayer around the temples, more wrinkles around my eyes and a cocky half smile on my lips. My naked body was now clothed in a work mans coverall with grease spots on the chest and a wrench sticking out of my pocket. ‘Daddy?’ she thought hopefully. ‘Oh daddy, I miss you so much’.

I leaned forward, the image washing away as her eyes focused and saw me again. A brief twinge of sorrow played across her mind as she reached up to wrap her arms around my neck and pull me down on top of her. She hugged me tight, the memory flickering across her mind once more until she pushed it down. She kissed my neck and cheek “My god, that was incredible.” She whispered into my ear.

“No, you are incredible, and don’t let anyone tell you otherwise.” I replied, echoing what I had told her in her dream and she stiffened, then melted in response. I heard a choked sob then more kisses as her hands slid over my back and shoulders. I pushed myself up and looked in her eyes where tears glistened. I gently slid my thumb over her cheek, rubbing one away then leaned down to kiss her lips. No passion, or lust, just gentle affection and she kissed back the same way.

I had her now.

It was 10am the next day. I had stayed with Grace for the night and we had fucked two more times before finally collapsing in exhaustion. I had better get this plan rolling or she was going to kill me. In the morning she had reluctantly seen me to the door as I left, claiming work obligations.

Now I stood outside the door of Danielle Von Meechams’ apartment with a box of flowers in my hand. I had rushed home and changed into jeans, a hoodie and a baseball cap, typical deliveryman outfit. The sunglasses were a bit much given the weather but I did not want to be recognized on any security cam footage. I knocked hard on the door, a mental scan of the apartment had shown only one occupant who was just now waking up.

“Who the fuck is it?” I heard her call as she stumbled to the door.

“Flowers for Ms. Von Meecham.” I replied and readied myself for what I was about to do.

She opened the door and reached out to take them. She was wearing a satin housecoat that came down to mid thigh and barley closed over her ample bosom. Her hair was a birds nest of tangled curls and her face was streaked with makeup that she had not bothered to remove the night before. The smell of alcohol was still strong on her breath as her bleary eyes rose to look at me.

She froze, and her eyes widened in shock. “Wait, wait I know you. You are…”

I hit her with everything I had and locked her up, it is the only real offensive weapon that I have and it only works in ambush.

I took the spike of fear that she felt from seeing me there and pushed it up to full blown panic. She tensed her muscles, and I took that mental command and dialed it up to 11. Her mind was so full of terror that she couldn’t think, and her muscles were so overstimulated that she was effectively paralyzed. I could only hold this for a couple of seconds, but that was all that I needed to push they syringe into her neck and press the plunger, the drug cocktail did the rest. Her eyes widened in shock, then glazed and she slumped down into my arms.

I spun around and dragged her back into the apartment, kicking the door shut. I was careful to keep my head down as I searched her mind for any traps. Of course they were there, someone this paranoid always had security. I saw lines of thought tracing to a bookshelf, the bedroom and the bathroom. Webcams floated to the surface of her mind, feeding to a laptop on the counter. I dug up the memory of her installing them and checking the coverage and noticed that the hallway was a dead zone. Made sense, anyone coming in any of the doors of windows would be seen by the cameras before they got near the hallway, and I dragged her there and lay her on the floor. A few seconds later she was bound hand and foot with zip ties and a strip of tape over her mouth.

I stood and let out a shaky breath, this kind of field work is not my speciality but given the target I couldn’t trust it to any of my normal associates. I slid my way along the bookcase until I could disable the web cam covering the door and living room then moved to the laptop. Her access code had been easy to retrieve from her mind, she used it every day and unconscious she was unable to fight my probes. I saw that the laptop was not connected to any other server, she didn’t trust the cloud which was too bad for her. I unplugged the laptop and shoved it in my messenger bag and all record of what had just happened would leave the apartment with me.

I went back to where the flower box had dropped and picked up the item that I had brought with me. It was a collar with a voice modulator built into it, I had paid good money for The Tinkerer to make it for me. With it I was able to mimic the voice of anyone, which was a big help when making suggestions over the phone where I couldn’t touch the other person. I fixed the collar around Song Bird’s neck and dialed the setting to maximum. Now, the modulator did not just vibrate the vocal cords, but froze them in place. No voice, no sonic scream, I hoped.

I went into the bedroom and found what I was looking for, a large rigid sided suitcase. I figured someone like Song Bird would travel for work and be very protective of her outfits. I hauled it into the hallway and with some struggling got her stuffed inside. Black Bird would have fit easily, but this woman had a lot more tits and ass and a fair amount of squeezing was required to get the lid closed. I checked her mind and saw that while it was difficult, she was still breathing. That would do since we weren’t going far.

I picked up her phone from the bedside table and unlocked it with the passcode I pulled from her mind. I opened up the text app and found what I was looking for, a set of 3 contacts labeled “The Birds”. There were no names or images, but I recognized Black Bird’s cell number. I scrolled through the messages to make sure I used the proper tone and language then sent one out.

“Got an out of town gig, be gone for a couple of weeks. Love you all, ta.” Song Bird never let anyone know anything more than the minimum required to get the point across. I grabbed a variety of outfits that she would normally take and loaded them into a second suitcase then did a final sweep of the apartment. There was no trace that I had been there and with both suitcases awkwardly bouncing behind me I moved down to the elevator and out through the lobby. No one paid me any heed as I muscled the load into the back of the white panel van I had rented and pulled into traffic, headed upstate.

I sat there in an office chair while Song Bird slowly came out of her drug induced sleep. She groaned, or would have if she could make any noise, rolling her head around until she could lift it. Her glazed eyes swept the dark room and finally focused on me. She tensed as the last of the drug was flushed from her mind and then opened her mouth and screamed. Nothing came out.

Well, that was a relief I thought as I cancelled the illusion of me sitting in the chair and walked around from where I had been standing behind her. Her mouth gaped and worked uselessly thanks to the collar she wore. The silence of the warehouse broken only but the creaks and scraping of the chair she was bound to.

‘What the fuck! What the fuck! What is happening, why can’t I talk?’ she thought panicky in her mind. ‘Where the fuck are my clothes?’

I moved into her field of vision and she jumped in shock. She tugged at the thick leather straps that held her arms and legs fastened to the metal chair and thrashed back and forth desperately to get free. I did the most disrespectful thing that she could imagine and casually backhanded her across the face.

“You stupid bitch.” I said in a sneering, superior tone. “Sit still before you hurt yourself.”

She froze, her eyes glaring up at me with undisguised hatred. ‘I am going to fuck you up so badly once I get out of here’ she thought with menace.

I backhanded her again, contemptuously. “No, you aren’t.” I said, and the shock registered on her face.

‘That’s right, I am inside your mind and know everything. Now, lets get the histrionics out of the way and get down to business.’ I projected into her mind.

‘Get out of my head’ she screamed, rocking back and forth in the chair. If it wasn’t bolted to the floor it would have fallen over, instead she just bruised herself against the unyielding metal. Her naked body thrashed back and forth, her impressive D Cup tits bouncing like party balloons in a wind storm. I let her go until she had exhausted herself, then grabbed her by the hair and pulled her face up to look at me.

“Are we done now? You stupid slut.”

I felt her hatred wash over me like a black wave. Song Bird demanded respect, especially from men. If she couldn’t get it with her voice or body, then she got it with her attitude. I was tailoring my approach to push every button she had and it was working like a charm.

‘What do you want?’ she thought at me.

“Tell me about the house.” I replied, and brought up the image of the burning house that I had seen in her mind before.

‘Fuck you’ she snapped back, and spit at me.

I wiped the glob of spittle from my jacket, then turned to a shadowed corner of the warehouse.

“Well Igor, I guess it is your turn.” I said, and a cruel chuckle replied from the darkness.

Song Bird turned her head to the new sound and her eyes widened in fear as Igor stepped into the light. He was a huge, hulking figure of a man with long ropy muscles covered under a thick mat of body hair. He was bare to the waist and wearing what looked like a dirty kilt with a large noticeable buldge showing behind the material. His head was shaved bare and small, evil eyes shone under his thick brows. He smiled with yellow, broken teeth and a thick tongue slid out of his mouth to lick his thick lips.

Song Bird renewed her struggles and her mouth worked in silent terror as Igor stalked forward. In one hand he held a short whip and in the other a pair of pliers. A rank body odour oozed off of him, and it looked like a small insect scurried up from his kilt to bury itself in his thick black chest hair.

“She’s all yours, but nothing permanent, understand?” I said, and Igor’s face fell like a child who had just been told that Christmas had been canceled. I sighed and rolled my eyes “Alright, nothing permanent, yet.” The evil smile came back as he swung his thick head toward where the helpless blonde struggled in vain. I turned and walked away into the shadows ‘No, please, please don’t leave me with him, PLEASE!!!’

Once I was out of sight I let out a shuddering breath and relaxed the mental link I had been holding. I looked back at where Song Bird was thrashing in the chair, alone under the bare bulb. Igor was only in her mind, I had made him up from the worst memories of all the men she had ever encountered. The creepy uncle who would visit at Christmas, the teacher who asked her to stay after class to go over her homework, her first agent who told her that if she wanted to make it big, sacrifices would be necessary. Finally, the drunken football quarterback who had pinned her against the wall in the stairway during the frat party. She had begged him to stop but his hands were everywhere. Finally when she felt him lifting her skirt, she screamed, and blew out the entire wall and him with it.

I looked at where she twitched and spasmed under her imagined abuses of her worst nightmares brought to life. I wouldn’t take long, seconds in the real world can be hours in your mind. Finally, she sagged down in the metal chair, tears streaming down her cheeks, her mouth open in silent sobbing. I went back in.

‘Please, please, I will tell you anything, just make him go away’ she begged as Igor hovered over her, his meaty hands frozen in place on her tits and between her legs. I snapped my fingers and the image dissolved and she sobbed in relief.

“I can bring him back whenever I want. No matter where you are he can find you, understand?’’ I told her, and she nodded in response. “Now, about the house.”

I reached out and touched her shoulder and did a deep dive into her mind. All of the tripwires and protection that had been there before was gone, blown away by the psychic trauma that she had been put thorough. I walked up a gravel driveway to where the house smouldered, no longer aflame, just a charred hulk of fallen wood and melted vinyl. I looked down and saw Song Bird kneeling on the grass, tears running down her face.

She was younger then, early 20’s I would guess. She had on a blue bodysuit with a white sash around her narrow waist. White knee high boots with a totally impractical heel matched the white elbow length opera gloves that she wore, and a small white domino mask covered her eyes. She looked like a comic book superheroine, which I guess was what she was going for.

‘Was this your home?’ I asked, and she nodded silently.

‘Who was it?’ I asked, and in reply she sobbed ‘Rampage.’

I nodded. Rampage was a force of nature barely contained in a three piece suit. He was quite personable and even likeable if you were on his good side, but if you pissed him off watch out. He was one of those Jekyll and Hyde types and he got his name because once he started he didn’t stop. If he thought you were a threat he did everything he could to destroy you. If you just annoyed him, he let you live, but destroyed everything you loved that he could find.

‘You were just starting out as a Super, and you decided to make a name for yourself, didn’t you?’ I said and she nodded helplessly.

‘You went after Rampage, alone I would think, and he destroyed your family, didn’t he?’ She nodded again, sobbing quietly.

‘So you swore that no one would ever get the better of you again. You worked your way up, honing your skill and power, being careful of who you confronted. You joined the Freedom Flock so you would have the backup you needed if something like this ever happened again, am I right?’

‘They are my friends, my family now.’ She replied. I noticed that the collar was not here in her mind and prepared my countermeasures.

‘But not Black Bird, right? She is an arrogant little shit who thinks she deserves to play in the big leagues. She should stick to stopping purse snatchers and breaking up school yard fights, right?’

She looked up at me, her makeup smeared and her domino mask slipping from her face.

‘Too bad there wasn’t someone around who could have taught her this lesson’ I said as I waved my hand at the smouldering ruin. ‘Someone who knows what it is like to overestimate yourself and the cost you may pay when you do.’

I felt her tense, saw her inhale and slammed the panel gag I had crafted over her mouth. The balloon inflated inside, trapping her tongue and stifling her voice. She scrambled to stand but a thick collar appeared around her neck and four chains pulled her to her knees, fastening her to the ground. Straps wrapped around her wrists, elbows, ankles and thighs, binding her helplessly as she looked up at me, pleading with her wide blue eyes.

I crouched down, eye level with her. ‘Too bad that the one person who could have prepared Black Bird for her own Rampage, instead treated her like shit. You are just the first Song Bird. I am going to use Black Bird to take down the whole Freedom Flock one by one, and you will have a whole new family to mourn.’

I felt her struggle in the psychic bonds, her eyes went from sorrow to hatred as she fought against me. As she thrashed, I saw an ember start to glow in the corner of the burned out house, next to a heat twisted swing set.

‘There it is.’ I said as I rose and walked over to it. ‘Thank you for showing it to me, it is so messy digging through all of this to find those last few sparks.’

Song Bird saw what I was walking toward and screamed into her gag. The ember flared brighter and brighter as she struggled, the last shred of the fire that had made her who she was. I straddled the burning coal and unzipped my pants, pulling out my cock.

‘I could use anything, but this seems appropriate, don’t you think?’ I asked her as I pissed on the red glowing coal of her defiance.

Steam hissed up as she fought to keep it alight, but from the tip of my cock poured the memory of every failure she had ever had The disappointment in her parents faces when she had brought home her grade 10 report card, three F’s because she had spent time with her first boyfriend instead. The rejection she had received from all of the talent shows she had tried out for, until her voice came in. Every man who had used her for her body, then left her alone and humiliated. Finally, the image of Black Bird’s stricken face as Song Bird tore into her again for screwing up a basic rescue.

The coal hissed and sputtered, then went out. Song Bird collapsed in her bonds, sobbing weakly in despair.

I gasped in relief, pulling out of her mind and back into the real world. Thank christ she hadn’t realized that everything that had happened had been in her own mind and she could have taken control at any time. Paranoid, but not too bright. I looked at where she sagged in the chair, tears streaming down her face as she sobbed silently in the harsh light. I pulled out my phone and dialed a number from memory.

“Yeah Dan, she is ready for pick up.” I said then cut the line.

Song Bird was no more. Oh, she was still in there, but the fire that had made her a hero was gone and for the next little while, her mind would be as mouldable as soft clay. Dan was an excellent sculptor and he probably had bidders from around the world already lining up to own the blonde bombshell. My phone dinged and I saw that the bounty had been deposited. I dialed another number.

“Hey Grace, what are you doing tonight? I just got some good news and want to celebrate.”

“Oh, I’m so sorry” she replied regretfully. “I am working on the first draft of that story you hooked me up with and am totally in the zone. If I don’t give my editor something soon I will be out on my ass.”

“Well, it is a spectacular ass.” I said and she giggled in reply.

“Stop. Why don’t you come over in a couple of hours, I promise to make it worth your while.” She said in a sultry voice.

“See you at 10, can’t wait.” I answered and killed the call. I moved into the small office at the side of the warehouse and pulled out the bottle of whiskey and glass that I kept stored there. Dan should be here in a couple of hours, then I had a date.