The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Husband’s Revenge.

By The Slaver.

“What are you doing?” Noah said, as he lay naked on the bed, on his belly, facing his sexy naked guest.

“I’m snapping a quick pic.” The naked Man answered. Noah looked sternly upon the naked guy. “My ‘son’ wants to see what you look like. I told him you modelled from time to time.” The naked Man took a moment to stare at his lover. The young stud sported a perfect physique, cobbled core, sculpted chest and arms, beautifully shaped buttocks and a cock that made, whoever he fucked scream.

“It’s a first date, not an arranged marriage.” Noah replied sarcastically. “What does he look like?”

Ky opened a picture on his cell phone’s ‘Gallery’ app. “Here.” Ky said, as he handed Noah the phone.

“He’s … cute.” Noah answered conservatively, not wanting to express any emotions that could make Ky jealous.

“Really? Cute?” Ky replied, mocking his young lover. “Noah, He’s hot.” The guy answered. “He’s gay, and he’s horny, all the time.”

“Okay. I get it. He’s hot.” Noah replied. “But, I don’t …”

“Noah, my husband may not be very bright, but he’s not dumb. To cover up our affair, if you’re dating Philip, you’ll be around the house. It won’t look so suspicious.” Ky said.

Noah nodded ‘yes’. “If Philip likes to be fucked, He’s going to want …” Noah said, jiggling his cock and balls. “You okay with that?”

“There’s enough of you to go around.” Ky smirked. Noah held out his hand and bid Ky to the bed. He pulled him down; Ky collapsed upon the bed and frolicked with his twenty-two-year-old lover for the next couple of hours.

“Come over” The message read. Noah was at the gym, training. By 3pm, Noah was spent; he quickly hustled into the locker room, showered and splashed some cologne on his naked frame.

Philip and Noah were dating for a few months, now. The physical attraction between the two men was immediate. Ky’s plan had worked perfectly. Philip got a hunk boyfriend, and Ky kept his stud fuck toy. Perfect. Noah knew the score; the benefits of fucking Ky and Philip exceeded his imagination. The wealthy shower of gifts to cover their guilt, Noah bathed in the guilty gifts of his double lust. The text from Philip read like a command, but Noah understood. Philip was inviting him to go swimming at Ky and his husband’s suburban manse, stay for dinner, go clubbing and then return for a hard shag, and blow-job. Noah knew that Ky would demand some private time as well.

Quickly, Noah donned a pair of black satin compression pants and white satin compression shirt. The material clung to his ripped physique, Noah’s large bulge bounced about happily in stride. Philip‘s text ‘Come over’ really meant ‘come and fuck me’. Noah’s cock knew it, too. Noah slinked towards the exit of the gym, and walked towards his Dodge Charger, a classic that Noah’s dad gave him as a high-school graduation present.

Noah drove to Philip’s home, but Noah had always felt as if he did not belong. Philip lived in a world of privilege. Noah had grown up in the world of hard work; his parents owned an Auto business, but for Noah money did not grow on trees. He took a deep breath as he exited his parked vehicle and walked towards the imposing front entrance of Philip’s home.

When the door opened, Noah stopped in his tracks. “Can I help you?” A voice said.

“I’m … I’m here to meet Philip.” Noah managed to answer meekly.

“Oh! You must be that boy my wife brags about. “The man said, with a tone of disgust.

“I … I’m Noah. You must be Mr. Jones.”, Noah said, as he extended his hands. The man shook Noah’s hand. “It’s a pleasure to meet you.”

Philip ran towards the front door and greeted Noah. He was wearing a pair of azure blue low-cut Speedos that accentuated every curve in the twenty-one-year olds’ pert figure, and bulge. “Hi, Noah!” He said, as he pulled Noah into the house. “We’re poolside. Our man-servant Keller has laundered your bathing trunks.” As Noah walked pass Mr. Jones, he said, “You smell familiar!”

Noah just stood still and looked at Mr. Jones. “Daddy, Sire, I gave Noah a bottle of your cologne.” Philip admitted.

“You gave a $350 bottle of cologne to …”Mr. Jones chided.

“Don’t be cheap, Rubin.” Ky said, walking into the hall, and cutting off his husband, mid-sentence. “You make that in a couple of minutes.”

“That’s still a couple of minutes of my time, energy and experience.” Rubin answered. Rubin watched Ky, Philip and Noah saunter towards the pool; he sensed something was wrong but could not place his finger on it. He excused himself, and walked into his study, he then activated the home’s video security system. He then walked towards the pool. “Ky, I’m headed for the gym. I’ll be back around 7pm. Are we having dinner in?”

“Yes. Steaks on the grill, by the pool.” Ky said.

“Is he staying for dinner?” Rubin asked, nodding his head towards Noah.

“Yes. He may stay the night, in the guest room, if he and Philip have a little too much to drink, later on tonight.” Ky replied.

“I’m sure you have everything under control.” Rubin said, as he kissed his wife on the top of his shaved head.

For the rest of the afternoon, Philip and Noah enjoyed the pool. The innocent foreplay amused Ky, who could not take his eyes off the Studley Noah. When Noah hopped out of the pool and headed for the bathroom, Ky took advantage of this window of opportunity to seduce his ‘son’s’ stud boyfriend.

As Noah stood in the bathroom taking a piss, he heard a knock: two taps, a long knock and a quick tap: an ‘F’ in Morse code. Noah smiled, Ky was predictable. Before he could finish his business, Ky barged into the bathroom, locked the door and grabbed Noah by his dangling member. Quickly, the two lovers stripped and entered the shower. Amidst the soap and steamy water, Ky seduced Noah, who needed little time to fire up his mojo. Ky, in control, comfortable and relaxed, leaned against the shower wall, as Noah fucked his boyfriend, making sure that Ky climaxed easily and quietly, several times, Ky’s cum splattered onto the wall of the shower.

As the two dressed to return to the pool, Noah whispered to Ky, “Hurry before Rubin comes back.”

“I would fuck you with him watching.” Ky whispered. “Later tonight, pretend you had a little too much to drink. I told Rubin that you might spend the night if you couldn’t drive home.”

Noah smiled. “I’m sure Philip will love that.”

“You’re not staying for Philip.” Ky said, as he scooted Noah out of the bathroom and back to the pool. Ky stayed in the bathroom, and towelled himself and dressed in a free pair of speedos, and then attended to the dinner arrangements and staff’s preparation of the evening meal.

From the kitchen window, Ky watched Noah and Philip play in the pool, lusting for Noah. “My husband could never please me. Not like he can.” Ky muttered.

“What was that, Mrs. Jones?” Keller asked.

“Nothing.”, Ky answered, fearful that he had spoken aloud his interior thoughts.

Rubin watched the young stud fuck his wife in the bathroom of his home. Ky sucked a mean cock. “He never sucks my cock like that.” Rubin muttered. He watched the video on his tablet in the locker room of his gym. The security cameras that he had placed all throughout his house captured Noah and Ky’s adultery. He knew Ky was not faithful, but he refused to abide his infidelity in his house, even thou he was unfaithful himself; Philip was not Rubin’s son, but a programed stud, turned into his own fuck-toy. For his infidelity in his house, Ky would have to pay, and so would Philip. As Rubin watching the young stud having sex his wife, he grabbed his cock and felt his wood getting hard. “Maybe.” Rubin said. “Maybe.”

Later that night after dinner-

“Noah, Daddy wants to talk to you.” Philip whined.

Noah looked out of the French doors that led to the patio. The four had enjoyed a fine meal. Rubin rose from the table, opened the walnut and granite humidor and choose a cigar, he offered a cigar to Noah and then he headed out to the patio. Noah watched Rubin seated around the gas fire pit. The reflection of the flames bounced upon the waters of the nearby pool.

“Go.” Philip insisted. “He won’t take NO as an answer.”

Noah took a deep breath and walked towards the seated Rubin, who was now holding a tumbler in one hand, sipping a white cloudy drink, in his other hand was the now lit cigar. Rubin stared at the pool but turned, when he heard Noah approaching.

“Join me for a drink.” Rubin said. “The bottle is on the table. And you can lit your cigar in the fire pit” Noah did not enjoy alcohol, or cigars, but he knew better to refuse Rubin’s invitation. “Don’t forget the ice. It helps cut the harshness of the liquor?” Noah lit his cigar and then put two ice cubes and poured the clear thick liquid in a glass. As the ice clinked in the glass, it had the effect of clouding the clear liquid. Noah sipped the liquor. He smiled. “It’s good. Not sweet, but not sour. The ice helps. It does something to the liquor.” Noah said puffing on his cigar.

“This is really good.” Noah said as he gulped the tumbler’s contents. He poured another three fingers and more ice into his tumbler. Noah took a seat next to Rubin. “Thanks for everything, Mr. Jones.”

“Please call me ‘Rubin’. How are you getting along with Philip? He can be a handful.”

“Well … the first month, you get to … learn about each other.” Noah said, puffing on his cigar and taking another swig from his glass.

“Sex with Philip is a wonderful thing.” Rubin teased, Noah found that a strange thing for Rubin to say.

“Philip … he really … nice …” Noah tried to say, his speech becoming slurred and stilted, the tumbler and cigar fell from his hands, Noah sat in his chair, still and silent, Rubin smiled, he stood up, and then bent down. He picked up the fallen cigar and tumbler, Rubin gave Noah his cigar back; “Finish your cigar, while I get you another drink.” Rubin said, Noah took the cigar from Rubin. Rubin smiled as he walked over to the bar; this time he filled Noah’s tumbler nearly to the top. He returned to Noah, and gave him the fall tumbler. “Now boy, drink all of the liquor. And then we’ll talk?” Noah took the glass; in a few minutes he had drained the glass.

“Noah, have you fucked Philip yet?” Rubin asked.

“Yes. For the last few months.” Noah answered.

“When you fucked my wife today in the bathroom, was that the first time?” Rubin asked.

“No. We’ve been fucking for the last year. I’m dating Philip as a cover because Ky said that you’re not that bright.” Noah answered.

Rubin chuckled. “That’s right. I’m not that bright.” His smile disappeared, and an evil look replaced it. “I’m fucking brilliant.” He shouted out loud. “Keller has prepared the guest room for you, you will stay the night.”

“Yes, Sir.” Noah answered.

“What do you for a living?” Rubin asked.

“I’m part time model, and a personal trainer at the gym that Ky goes to.” Noah answered.

“That explains why for the last year, he’s been going to a different gym, than me.” Rubin thought. “And you live?”

“In an apartment, across town.” Noah replied.

“Noah, you’re going to live here on the grounds. Philip likes you. You can be close to … Philip. Would you like that?” Rubin asked.

“Yes. I would like that. Philip is hot.” Noah answered.

“And Ky?” Rubin asked.

“I fucked him for the money and the presents he gave me.” Noah admitted.

“Of course, you do.”, Rubin said, smiling. “Ky is a dumb bitch, or will be by tomorrow night; and as for Philip.” He muttered to himself, Rubin looked at Noah. “We’ll talk about you coming to live here later. For now, just sit, finish your cigar and pretend to talk to Me.” Rubin said he drew a puff on his cigar; he nodded as he eyed and scanned the young stud. He rose from his chair, poured another full glass for Noah and handed the glass to Noah. “Drink all of it.”, Rubin insisted. Noah gulped the tumbler. Rubin filled it again and again, each time saying “Drink it.” Noah complied. Rubin took a seat and smiled. “Now, listen to everything I say.”

The next morning, Noah opened his eyes. The sun had invaded the guest room, a bedroom on the top floor of the mansion. He felt a slight chill from the air conditioning. When he looked at his body, Noah realized he was naked. How he got to bed he did not know. Noah felt his morning wood, alive and jumping. He fondled his groin, rubbing his cock underneath the cotton sheet. As he touched his cock, Noah remembered how Philip led him to the guest room, sucked his cock and swallowed a load of cum. He also remembered Ky sneaking into his room and his frustration with Noah’s inability to perform. No matter what Ky did, Noah remained limp and soft. He had never experienced any dysfunction before last night, but experienced no problems with Philip. He rose from the bed and looked around for his clothes. Noah could not find his clothes, or at least the clothes he wore last night.

He found a pair of white bikini briefs. As he slipped on the bikini briefs, Noah adjusted his morning wood. He felt giddy as the soft cotton nestled his cock, almost massaging the tender flesh of his shaft and balls. Noah exited the room, and went down stairs to the patio and pool pavilion. He walked about the gardens that surrounded the patio. For minutes, Noah walked around the garden, until Rubin, wearing a pair of speedos, approached Noah. “Did you do what I said?”

“Yes, Sir. I fucked Philip, but not Ky.” Noah replied.

“Ky couldn’t get you hard, right?” Rubin asked.

“No, Sir.” Noah answered.

Rubin smiled. “Good boy. Now, let me show you the apartment were you will live.” Rubin led Noah to the pool house. On the second floor of the pool house, Rubin had furnished an apartment. The apartment was originally intended for a chauffeur/ grounds keeper. But, years ago, Rubin had caught Ky being fucked by the chauffeur/grounds keeper. Rubin had dismissed the servant and did not hire a replacement, but not before he had dumbed down the guy’s IQ. Now a pile of shit had a higher IQ than the former chauffeur/grounds keeper. Rubin had asked Keller to freshen up the room, for Philip’s boyfriend to live in.

As Rubin opened the door, Noah followed him into the apartment. “You’ll like living here. You can be close to Philip.”

“Yes, Sir.”

“You want to be close to Philip?”

“Yes, Sir.”

“That’s right. And close to me.”, Rubin said, as he lowered his speedo and revealed his throbbing cock. “Get on your knees and suck my cock, bitch boy.”

Noah fell to his knees and swallowed Rubin’s cock. The touch of Noah’s warm, velvet tongue on his sensitive genitals left Rubin shuttering in pleasure. “Nice mouth, bitch boy.”

“Thank you, Sir.” Noah mumbled. He licked and twirled his tongue on the engorged, veiny shaft.

Rubin smiled and stared into Noah’s eyes. “You will never fuck Ky again.” And in his mind, as Noah pleasured the aging stud, Rubin thought to himself, “And I’m not going to let Philip enjoy this cock.” He stared into Noah’s eyes and said, “Make sure you never cum inside Philip. From now the only anal fucking he’ll ever get is you fisting him? He’ll learn too like that.” Rubin ordered. “Also, the only anal fucking Ky well ever get is you fisting him. For the time being, I think that you will have too restrain both Philip and Ky to their beds, until they both learn to enjoy a fist in their whole. And they will, in time?” As Noah sucked harder and faster, Rubin felt his body surging towards climax.

“You’re a good fuck toy. Keep sucking.” Rubin ordered, as he grabbed the back of Noah’s head and bobbed the stud’s mouth up and down on his massive erection. Before long, Rubin moaned and blasted his wad down Noah’s throat. “Lick it clean, every drop.” Noah made sure that every drop of Rubin’s cum landed in his throat. “Now, go down to the pool.”

“Yes, Sir. Thank you, Sir.” Noah answered.

“You will move today.” Rubin ordered.

“Yes, Sir.” Noah said. He descended the stairs of the pool house and joined Philip at the pool. Rubin walked towards a table in the corner of the apartment and dialled a number on the phone. “Yeah. It works better in alcohol. Incredibly well. The new drug is better than hypnosis. Better than we imagined it could have ever been. I agree. We’ll keep track of him over the coming months. Talk to you later, Keller.”

END: