The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

HypNelly at the Beach

I became aware of voices speaking nearby, but I wasn’t yet listening to them. I soaked up the last moments of my nap in the warm sun, only reluctantly drifting back towards consciousness. After a few late nights out, this lazy day at the beach was exactly what I needed. It was a perfect day—warm and clear, and I’d drifted to sleep listening to the sound of waves crashing nearby. Waking up now, I heard my wife Jen’s voice speaking with someone I didn’t recognize. I slowly eased my eyes open, letting them adjust to the bright, tropical sun, and turned my head to look and see what Jen was up to.

Jen was lying back on her towel, eyes closed as if sleeping, while a woman I hadn’t met was kneeling beside her and speaking to her. The woman was wearing a flowy white cotton shirt, and her long black hair fluttered in the light breeze. As she spoke, she kept touching Jen, tapping her forehead and brushing her hands down her shoulders and arms. She was speaking quickly, the words cascading from her lips as quickly as I could process them.

“Every word I say helps to sink you deeper into relaxation, and the more you listen and trust my words, the more you can sink into a pleasant hypnotic trance.”

Jen’s brow furrowed, and her eyes fluttered open. “Are you hypnotizing me?” The word hung in the air, bringing to mind the image of a sleazy con artist or the villain of a cheesy movie.

“Relax, Jen. You trust me.” The woman reached out and held a finger up in front of Jen’s eyes. “You’re safe and calm and ready to return back to a meditative state.”

As Jen’s eyes focused on the woman’s finger, she continued, “I don’t want to get hypnotized.”

“I promise you I’m not going to hypnotize you. Nothing in the world can force you to become hypnotized if you don’t want to. Just focus and relax, let go of all worries, and return to your meditative state now.” Her finger inched towards Jen’s forehead, and Jen’s eyes strained to follow it. “You are safe, safe to let go of your thoughts, safe to let go of your tension. Open your mind and relax deeper now.”

As the woman’s finger crept towards her, Jen’s eyes began to cross, and she blinked rapidly. Something about her blank expression was quite hot, and I wanted to keep watching her as she was led through this strange ritual.

“And as the strain on your eyes, your body grows, you can find a comfortable point to let go of all that tension, all that resistance and just allow your eyes to close now.” She snapped her fingers, and I blinked heavily. When I opened them again Jen looked blissfully asleep.

“Just listening to my voice now as I lead you down this path towards mental calmness and physical bliss where your analytical mind can’t get in the way of what you can achieve when you find to be absolutely true every word that I say to you now. You’ll find it so easy, the next time you check, to notice that you’ve become overwhelmingly calm and relaxed thinking about the words that I’m saying to you, and it’s perfectly alright to trust or sink even deeper into that safety which flows into you now, meditating deeper down with me.”

I had been intently watching Jen, but looking up I saw the woman’s dark eyes staring at me. As if I’d stumbled into a private moment, a flustered feeling came over me and a blush rushed through my cheeks. But this wasn’t private—she was talking to my wife in front of me. As she held my gaze, continuing to talk to Jen about trust and relaxation, I scrambled for something to say.

“What are the two of you getting up to?” The question sounded dumb as I asked it, but I wanted to know the answer without sounding too confrontational.

She continued for a moment as if I hadn’t said anything, “Drifting along deeper Jen and not worrying about anything in the world as I speak to someone else for a moment. Just let the sound of my voice take you deeper as the words and their meaning slips past your conscious mind.” Turning back to me, she said “I’m guiding Jen through a meditation. Jen told me that she was having trouble relaxing, that her mind was racing and her body felt uncomfortable, and so I offered to help guide her through a meditation to relax down deeply, to become perfectly comfortable, and to forget about all her worries. What’s your name?”

“James. What’s yours?”

“I’m HypNelly. I’m a professional street hypnotist.”

I frowned. “I thought Jen didn’t want to be hypnotized.”

HypNelly smiled, and held my gaze, unblinking. “There’s absolutely nothing to worry about. Jen is just relaxing in a meditative state, and you both feel completely safe with me.” She leaned forward, reached out a hand to touch my shoulder, and I felt her fingers cool against my skin. “You feel completely safe listening to me,” she repeated. I felt something was off—people don’t talk like that—but looking at her I couldn’t tell what the problem was.

“Why don’t you help Jen relax? Give her a soothing, sensual foot rub to work through all the tension in her body as I relax her mind.”

That was out of left field, even given how weird everything about this woman was so far. Jen and I didn’t rub each others’ feet, and I didn’t like being told how to touch my wife. “I don’t know if that’s what Jen wants,” I said, avoiding a confrontation.

HypNelly set a hand gently on Jen’s shoulder, and spoke. “Jen, in a moment your husband is going to begin massaging your feet, and it’s going to send waves of relaxing pleasure throughout your body, melting your feet and legs down into the sand and sending you deeper into your meditation. You’re going to be able to focus so intensely on the relaxation and pleasure that James is going to give you that you’ll be able to drift off on a cloud, sinking deeper and letting go even more deeply now. Tell James now, do you want to experience this massage?”

She tapped Jen’s shoulder, and Jen’s lips parted slowly. “Yes, James” slipped past her lips, somewhere between a whisper and a moan.

I shrugged, “My queen has spoken.” I scooted towards Jen and wrapped my hands around her left foot. Gently rubbing her sole with my thumbs, I started to warm her up before beginning to press in earnest. As I pressed deeper and deeper into her muscles, she let out a gentle moan.

“That’s it, Jen, melt away as James massages your feet. There’s nothing to think about except the massage, except melting deeper as these feelings overwhelm you and become so pleasant and pleasurable. That’s it, nothing to think about except the massage.” As HypNelly kept speaking to Jen, I realized I had only been focusing on Jen’s left foot, and reached out to grab her right foot. Pressing my knuckles deep into the sole of her foot and sliding them back and forth, I felt clumps of sand gently abrading my skin and hers. It scratched an itch I hadn’t felt, and the more I felt her feet the more I wanted to keep rubbing. Touching her this way felt intimate, like touching a new part of her was bringing me closer to her.

“James, don’t you love massaging Jen’s feet? They’re so sexy.” HypNelly’s voice spoke softly into my left ear, and I felt her squeeze my shoulder. That felt too far—I wanted to tell her to back off, but I wasn’t sure how to say it. “You don’t have to worry about anything except touching her and helping her relax. Aren’t her toes so cute?”

“Her toes are cute, but you don’t have to tell me that my wife is sexy.”

“Mmmm, that’s it,” HypNelly cooed. “Focus on her toes now, James, touch them. Notice how aroused you start to become as you touch and focus on Jen’s toes.”

“I really don’t think you should say—”

“James, listen to me, you feel perfectly safe with me. Take a deep breath in now.” She snapped her fingers as she finished speaking, and I heard her inhale sharply. “And now, as you breathe out, just let all your resistance go.” I heard her exhale and felt her breath tickle my ear, and noticed that I was exhaling along with her.

“You feel perfectly safe now, and the more you feel safe, the easier it can be to let yourself trust me now and notice how you’ve forgotten to notice anything that bothers you, nothing bothers you, and you’re so content and secure to just sit here right now. Your subconscious can direct your conscious mind to focus on rubbing Jen’s sexy feet while my words slip right past and into your brain.” I wasn’t really following what she was saying, so I decided that it would be easier to ignore her than to protest what she said, and just focused on massaging Jen’s feet.

My wife’s feet were quite nice—her skin was smooth and soft, her toes were long, and elegant and I found them quite fun to play with, pushing them back and forth. I had never focused on her toes so closely before, but the more I focused on them, the more I realized that playing with her toes was arousing. My pulse quickened, and images of her toes in my mouth started to pop into my mind. It felt easier and easier to ignore everything HypNelly said as I kept playing with Jen’s feet, and the less I had to think about her, the better I felt.

I heard the snap of HypNelly’s fingers, and decided to give Jen’s foot a kiss. In a way it felt strange—I’d never done this before, but I wasn’t really thinking, and I just wanted to make Jen feel good. As my lips met her skin, I kissed the sole of her foot, softly at first, and then harder. It was strangely arousing, and the more I kissed her, the hotter her foot seemed.

My eyes closed and opened, and there was a new foot in my hand. I’d been kissing Jen’s right foot for a while, and I knew I had decided to give the left one some more attention. It looked different—larger, tanner skin, and the nails were painted with little black and white spirals, which I hadn’t noticed before. I knew there was something going on that I didn’t understand, but as I felt her foot in my hand, thinking about it became too difficult, like my mind was trying to think in a thick fog. At HypNelly’s suggestion, I let myself give in to the arousal I felt sucking on her toes. As I sucked on her big toe, I rubbed the sole of her foot deeply with my thumbs. It felt so good to have so much of her foot against me, wrapped up in my hands and my mouth.

“James?” I heard Jen’s voice and looked up to see her watching me. As she started “Why are you—” before HypNelly’s hand covered her face.

“Sleep, Jen.” My wife’s hands reached up, as if to grab at the hand, but as she tried to resist, HypNelly pulled her into a close embrace, and Jen slumped over. “Sleep now, Jen, dreaming and relaxing as you let go and forget to remember why you didn’t want to think about fighting anything at all, and now you just decide to experience the pleasure that comes with remembering only my words.”

As HypNelly spoke, her left hand had been brushing strands of hair out of Jen’s face. Now, it slid down along her torso and began caressing her breasts. I watched as she slipped the strap of Jen’s black beach top off her left shoulder and massaged Jen’s bare breast. As HypNelly’s hand squeezed her breast, she began to moan softly, and she began to nuzzle into HypNelly’s embrace.

Hearing Jen’s voice brought my awareness back, for a moment, and I started to protest this woman fondling my wife. But as soon as the words had barked from my mouth, her bare foot was dancing around in front of me, toes wiggling. I knew that she was trying to stop me, but as I continued to watch her toes, I started to feel more and more aroused. Her big toe started to make loopy circles in the air. It was a nice toe, slender and smooth, and as I watched I began to feel lightheaded.

She began counting down, and I felt my eyelids sag, as if I’d been fighting to stay awake for hours. There had been something I was trying to think about or do, but it felt distant, and my brain wouldn’t focus on anything except her beautiful toes swinging in front of my eyes. Her voice floated over me, friendly but authoritative, and I kept listening to her words. I heard Jen start moaning again. HypNelly told me to sleep, and I felt my eyes slam closed. My body leaned to the left, more and more, until it rocked over. I felt soft sand against my face, and listened to HypNelly’s soft voice telling me to fall asleep.

I became aware of a voice speaking nearby, but I wasn’t yet listening to it. Soaking up the last moments of my nap I reluctantly drifted back towards consciousness. Opening my eyes, I realized I was in our suite, sitting in the armchair. HypNelly was lying with her legs hanging off the edge of the bed, moaning, and Jen knelt on the floor, between her legs. Jen’s wavy brown hair swayed as her head moved, and I realized she was going down on HypNelly.

As I started to stand up and walk over to them, HypNelly sat up. She was massaging her left breast with one hand, and the other pointed at me. She snapped her fingers.

“James, listen to my voice. Remember how deeply hypnotized you were by my feet.” She moaned again as Jen licked her clit, and squeezed her breast tighter. The memory of being lost in her toes as they wiggled was overwhelming, and after moments of imagining the texture of her toes in my mouth, I saw her feet wiggling in front of me as she lay back on the bed. I reached out and grabbed her feet with my hands. A rush of arousal ran through me as I touched them.

“Drop to your knees, James.” I heard her give me the command as I felt myself kneel down. I was vaguely aware of Jen naked in front of me, and HypNelly’s moans as Jen continued to pleasure her. “Suck on my toes.” I slid her left foot into my mouth, and was aware of nothing else.