The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

HypNelly at the County Fair

Layla’s eyes fluttered as the hypnotist rocked her back and forth, tracing circles with her fingers in front of Layla’s eyes. “And as you remember to forget and forget to remember to resist, you can just relax, let go, and Sleep down deep for me.” As Layla fell forward, the hypnotist caught her, resting her head against her chest. The hypnotist towered over Layla, well over six feet tall in her heels. She began to stroke Layla’s hair, and Layla slumped deeper into her embrace.

Crystal had suggested that Layla, Maria and I accompany her and her boyfriend Eric to the county fair after work. Crystal organized most of our work outings and hosted our get-togethers, so we were happy to oblige. When we finished work, we carpooled out, bought our tickets, and entered the fairground. After playing some fun games and watching a juggler, we were headed to find the animal show when a tall woman dressed as a circus ringleader had appeared out of nowhere and introduced herself as the fair’s hypnotist, HypNelly. Wearing a tight red vest, a tall black top hat, and long black gloves, she looked a bit ridiculous, but the sharp gaze of her dark brown eyes gave me a sense that she wasn’t messing around. She asked which of us wanted to take part in her show and become her hypnotized volunteers, and Eric and Layla stepped forwards. Crystal was clearly weirded out, and told Eric to cut it out as he stepped forwards, but he brushed her off, smiling. Maria and I didn’t want to look silly in front of Crystal, and hung back as well.

We watched as HypNelly took Eric’s hands in hers, told him to say the words “left” and “right” out loud as she squeezed each hand, and to stare into her eyes. From where I was standing, I could see Eric’s face, grinning cheekily, but only the back of the hypnotist’s top hat. As she spoke, her tone turned from playful and inviting to a calm but stern cadence, instructing Eric to relax and to pay close attention to her instructions. Eric’s face softened as she spoke, and as he continued to say “left” and “right,” she instructed him to start opening and closing his eyes. The strange ritual continued for a few moments until, suddenly, a confused look came over Eric’s face. At the same moment, she pulled his hands forward and told him to sleep, and we watched in surprise as Eric’s eyes fluttered closed and his head fell forward onto HypNelly’s shoulder. She began to stroke Eric’s hair, whispering into his ear, and gently rocking him left and right. After a few more moments, she stepped away, leaving him standing bizarrely upright with his head slumped over, and beckoned to Layla.

“Come here, sweetie, you’re next.” HypNelly flashed Layla a dazzling smile and winked, and Layla smiled back, blushing a bit, and walked over. HypNelly took her hand, and instructed her to look deeply into her eyes and relax. As HypNelly spoke, she started to shake Layla’s arm side to side until it limpened. As she continued to instruct Layla to let go and space out, her eyes unfocused and started to look heavy.

“Layla, focus intensely on my words for a moment,” HypNelly suggested. “You’ve become so comfortable and blissful here in trance, just imagine yourself standing here all hypnotized and blissful, and as you sink deeper, imagine what it would look like for your body to begin reflecting how blissful and euphoric you feel. Perhaps a big grin would break out across your face. Perhaps you’d begin to drool, blissfully unaware. And in a moment when I snap my fingers, you’ll open your eyes but remain in a blissful, hypnotized trance. You’ll continue to imagine yourself drooling and grinning, blissfully unaware of the world around you, and just loving how deeply hypnotized you’ve become.” She snapped her fingers, and as Layla’s eyes fluttered open, she began to smile and a drop of drool escaped her lips and dribbled down her chin. “That’s it, Layla. You’re just sitting blissfully in trance,” HypNelly cooed, “so content and dazed for me now.”

She turned to face Eric, who was still standing with his eyes closed, arms limply hanging at his sides. Placing a hand on his shoulder, she said “Eric, you’re going to think about Layla naked. The more I mention Layla’s naked body, the more images and fantasies of it fill your mind. Your mind naturally jumps to the curves of her breasts, the shape of her ass in her leggings, her shoulders, her hips.” I had never seen Layla naked, but I had certainly sneaked a peek down her shirt once or twice when she leaned forward at my desk, and the memories of her cleavage swarmed in my head. “As you think about her naked body and touching her naked body, you can just realize how overwhelmingly attracted to Layla you are, and how thinking this thought makes your desires ten times stronger now. Ten times more aroused as you imagine Layla slowly unbuttoning her shirt, the shape of her nipples through her bra.” “Grow another ten times as horny now, Eric, and when I snap my fingers you’ll wake up and beg Layla to strip for you, to show you her sexy body. Waking up Now.” She snapped her fingers, Eric straightened up, his eyes opened, and he turned towards Layla with a look of desperation on his face.

“Layla you’re so hot,” he gasped, almost squirming. Eric looked almost uncomfortable standing there in front of her. “Please Layla, please show me your naked body,” he begged.

“Alright that’s enough,” Crystal cried out, reminding me that anything except Eric and Layla existed. “I’ve had enough of this bullshit. Cut that out, Eric!” Stepping forwards Eric, she reached out to grab his shoulder, perhaps to shake him awake. HypNelly’s gloved hand intercepted her wrist and gave it a firm tug, pulling Crystal around to face her.

“Crystal, listen to me.” HypNelly barked. “You need to just take a deep breath and calm down.” Crystal inhaled angrily, about to respond, when HypNelly snapped her fingers in her face. “You don’t remember what you forgot to say now.” She tapped Crystal’s forehead and snapped her fingers again. “You don’t remember what you forgot to say now.” Crystal was blinking rapidly. Having lost lost steam, she exhaled without saying anything, and HypNelly purred “That’s it, Crystal. That’s it. There’s nothing to think about now, you’re calm and detached from the world. You’re calm and detached from the world. Just look at my finger now, Crystal.” HypNelly raised a gloved finger and held it out, using her other hand to play with Crystal’s brown frizzy hair. “Just follow my finger with your eyes, and notice how easy it is to focus on. Follow my finger and listen to me as I give you a few more instructions now. I know, Crystal, that you’re not a fan of what I’m doing with Eric, so let’s just play a little game to take your mind off of things, and if you win I’ll let Eric go. Are you ready for a fun little challenge?” Crystal nodded. “Perfect, Crystal,” HypNelly purred, slowly passing her finger back and forth in front of Crystal’s eyes. “You can just imagine, if you like, that you’re a superhero here to save your boyfriend from the evil supervillain HypNelly. HypNelly has given you a challenge, and if you win, you’ll save the day and everything will be perfect. All you have to do is listen to HypNelly’s challenge and play the game, and everything will be perfect.” Crystal nodded again. “Your challenge, Crystal, is to spell my name backwards. Just spell my name backwards, you can take as long as you’d like, and if you get it wrong you can just keep trying, as long as you keep your eyes focused on my finger and follow my instructions. Are you ready to begin the challenge, Crystal?” Crystal nodded again.

“Y,” Crystal began.

“That’s right, Crystal, so focused on winning the game and on following my finger and my instructions.”

“L”

“And as my finger gets closer to your eyes, it starts to take more effort to focus on it.” HypNelly’s finger was moving closer towards the bridge of Crystal’s nose.

“L”

“That’s right, Crystal, it is becoming harder and harder to focus as my finger gets closer and closer.” Crystal’s eyes started to cross as she strained to focus.

“E”

“That’s it, Crystal, so hard to focus on my finger or the letters now.”

“N”

“Just becoming impossible to keep those heavy eyes focused on my finger now. Letters disappearing from your mind.” Crystal’s face was comically cross-eyed, and she blinked twice.

“H”

“That’s right Crystal. Just let go now.”

“Y” Crystal paused for a moment, eyes crossed and blinking heavily, until HypNelly tapped her forehead and said “Sleep.” As Crystal collapsed into her arms, she laid her gently down on the ground. “Just relax and sink, float and forget, and remain blissfully unaware of the world until I wake you now.” I’d never seen anyone shut Crystal up before, and the peaceful, sleeping figure on the ground seemed like an entirely different person. I looked back up at HypNelly, and saw her looking back at me. She held my gaze for a moment, before turning back to Layla. “Layla, Eric has convinced you. Give him a striptease.”

Apparently Layla had kept drooling—her chin was dripping with saliva and the top of her plaid shirt was dark and damp. But as she started to gyrate her torso, the motion of her breasts under her shirt and bra distracted me from her strange facial expression.

I felt warm hands on my shoulders, and heard HypNelly’s voice in my ear. “Have you ever seen a show like this before?”

“Never,” I replied, watching Layla’s cleavage start to peek through as she unbuttoned her shirt.

“I’m going to ask you some questions about my show now, and I want your honest, automatic feedback. Just say the first things that pop into your mind, and don’t worry about anything except telling me the truth. Okay?”

“Okay,” I responded. Layla’s black bra was now fully visible through her unbuttoned shirt, and as she slowly twisted her shoulders left and right, her breasts swung back and forth.

“What part of Layla are you looking at right now?”

“Her breasts,” I replied.

“Focus on Layla’s breasts, forget about everything else. Focus on the nipples, swinging back and forth.” Layla’s bra had fallen to the ground. “As I stand right here behind you, my breasts are pressed into your back. Do you feel them?” I could feel HypNelly’s body, warm behind me, and a soft pressure against my shoulder blades.

“Yes.” I was very aroused, and felt a bit dizzy as the blood rushed away from my brain.

“Think about the shape of my breasts as they sit pressed against your back, flattened in the front. Watch Layla’s breasts swinging back and forth and feel my breasts pressed against you and imagine you can see the shape of them, pressed so tightly against you. Just let thoughts of breasts overwhelm your mind now.” I imagined HypNelly’s round breasts pressed against my back, held apart only by her red vest and my shirt. “Take a deep breath in. Take a deep breath out. When I tell you to sleep, your eyes will close but your imagination will soar, and you’ll be transported to a wonderland where you can touch all the breasts you want. Just relax and submit now and let me take you where you want to go down to Sleep.” She snapped her fingers and my eyes closed, but I was still watching Layla dance naked in front of me. I kept watching her hips and breasts swing back and forth for a few moments, until I heard HypNelly snap her fingers.

“Waking up now, my chickens.” My eyes opened, and I was a chicken. I strutted around the dirt path, and pecked at the ground a bit. When I looked up from the crumbs I’d seen on the ground, I saw Maria, and I knew that she was also a chicken. I pecked at the ground some more, and clucked. I’d gotten a lot of dirt in my mouth from the pecking, so I spat and clucked some more.

“Listen to me, my chickens,” HypNelly called. I turned to look at her, and saw she was holding Layla’s hand, leading her around, still naked from the waist up. “You can realize now that you’ve been transformed so deeply and so completely into chickens that you can’t remember anything. Just letting your minds drift and float, forget and submit now. There’s nothing to think about, because you’re a chicken, and there’s nothing to remember when you try to remember because every thought about how you became a chicken has vanished from your mind, gone to oblivion.” I realized she was right, I didn’t know how I’d become a chicken.

“You don’t remember coming to this fair, you don’t know why you’re at this fair, or who you came with. You’ll find it perfectly natural that Layla is not with you, and you’ll just keep strutting and clucking, flapping your wings and pecking at the dirt. You’re just forgetful, clucking chickens enjoying your evening at the fair.”

As HypNelly turned and led Layla away, I found she was right—I didn’t mind. I just clucked and pecked at the dirt.