The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

HypNelly on the Street

At the count of one, Angel’s eyelids fluttered shut. Her head drooped forward, and I felt my stomach drop in surprise. Oh shit—this might actually be real! I hadn’t believed the hypnotist’s pitch at first, and I never had gotten into the spiritual and magical stuff Angel liked, but I was happy enough to attend the occasional psychic reading or participate in an energy cleansing ritual. This looked different, though—she’d actually fallen asleep after just a minute or two of HypNelly’s routine.

“That’s it, Angel, let go of every ounce of tension with each passing breath, and let each passing breath breathe the thoughts and concerns right out of your body.” Angel slumped further forward onto HypNelly’s taller shoulder as she was rocked left and right. “In a moment, I’m going to go hypnotize your boyfriend, and when I do you’ll find that your legs and torso are strong and stable and will keep you standing right here, strong and stable, and able to relax even deeper and listen to every word I say and just drift off even more into this wonderful state of relaxation.”

When she mentioned me, I felt my stomach drop a bit again in anticipation. Smiling, she turned to me, and stretched out her hand. “Hi, what’s your name?” One of the first participants we’d seen enter her show had fallen asleep right when she shook his hand, but I’d thought then that he was just pretending. But hey, I was committed to the show now, so I took her hand and shook it.

“I’m Mark,” I replied.

“Mark, it is so great to meet you,” she said, continuing to shake my hand. “Mark, I just had the sweetest privilege of staring deeply into Angel’s eyes as she fell asleep and I just want to tell you that you’re such a lucky guy to be able to stare into her eyes whenever you want.” HypNelly’s gaze was intense—she hadn’t blinked yet—and her dark brown eyes were quite pleasant to look at. “I know my eyes aren’t Angel’s but I just want you to stare deeply into them as we get to know each other.” She stepped closer, guided my hand from the ongoing handshake to my side, and set her hands on my shoulders. “Do me a favor Mark, and start counting backwards from a hundred. Start counting backwards from a hundred, and stare deeply into my eyes, and follow my instructions, and in just a moment you’ll be sleeping with Angel.” She winked, and as I smiled at the joke, she began to pull me gently towards her.

“100,” I counted.

“Mark, you’re going to find that staring into my eyes is quite intense.”

“99”

“A lot is going on, and you’re getting lots of instructions from a pretty girl,”

“98”

“—and you’re staring very intensely into my eyes, and all of that has been building up to keep your brain occupied,”

“97”

“—and the natural response from your brain will be to let the auxiliary, unimportant things go and to just focus on the things that really matter,”

“96”

“—and I’m telling that the only thing that matters right now is listening to my voice.”

“95”

“The only thing that matters right now is listening to every word that I’m saying to you.”

“94”

“And as the numbers and my eyes and the swaying and the crowd continue to overstimulate your brain,”

“93,” I hadn’t realized until she said it, but she had been swaying me forwards and backwards for a while now.

“you will accept completely that the only important thing is to listen to my voice”

“92”

“and you will find that my voice pushes everything else out of your mind,”

“91”

“because it’s so important right now to listen to my voice, because you need to listen to the things I’m telling you”

“90”

“And that becomes so true for you now that your brain can’t keep up and your eyes become”

“89”

“Tired now, droopy and drowsy and sleepy and heavy.”

“88” It took me a second to realize that HypNelly was right—my eyelids felt tired.

“And as you listen only to my voice, you’ll find keeping track of the numbers becomes entirely unimportant to”

“87” I was definitely blinking more, and it felt physically difficult to hold her stare, but I kept looking into her dark eyes.

“The numbers can slip away from your focus as you stare deeper into my eyes and become absolutely entranced by my words wrapping and

“86”

“weaving their way around your Sleepy—” she tapped my forehead and I blinked hard—“Drowsy—” she tapped my forehead again and I blinked again—“brain so just sleep.” I felt her hand slide down over my face, and I let my eyes shut as she pulled me forward. “Just sleep and forget, Mark, sleeping down deeply for me and forgetting everything in the world except the sound of my voice.”

I didn’t really feel asleep. My eyes had gotten all heavy and I was resting my head on HypNelly’s shoulder, but I was still standing up and I was definitely aware of her telling me how relaxed and compliant I was and how I was supposed to put my hands in the air whenever she said the word “float” and close my eyes whenever she said the world “sleep.” Then she counted to five and told us to open our eyes, and I saw Angel and the other participants opening their eyes and looking around. I took a step towards Angel to check in on how she was doing.

“What did you think about that?”

“That was so relaxing!” Angel exclaimed, “this is better than the meditation tapes.”

“Do you want to keep going?”

“Yeah of course! Don’t you?”

“...and Float!” I saw Angel’s hands shoot up into the air, remembered what we were supposed to do, and raised mine as well. Well that didn’t feel like I was hypnotized. I just played along. HypNelly walked past, appraising the line of participants, each with their hands raised over their head. “Very good, subjects! So good for me.” She walked over to the first person I’d seen her put to sleep, and put her hands on his chest. “Richard.” There was a moment’s pause as they stared at each other. “Take a nice deep breath in for me,” she instructed in a low, slow, playful tone. “Hold it.” He looked at her blankly, sedately. “And just go right back down to Sleep for me now.” He started to drop forwards, but she held him up, whispering to him, and when she let go he stayed standing. She moved down the line, telling everyone to sleep, until eventually she was face-to-face with Angel.

She held out one finger, and raised it above her head. “Watch my finger Angel. Watch my finger as it drifts down. As you watch my finger drifting down, you drift down. As you drift down, you relax and remember to Sleep.” She snapped, and Angel slumped forwards. HypNelly was barely fast enough to catch Angel, and she was struggling to hold onto her with an awkward grip. I stepped forward, put an arm around Angel’s side, and pulled her back vertical, but her legs refused to take her weight. “Lie her down on the ground,” HypNelly said, “she’s too hypnotized to stand up right now.” I set her down slowly on the ground, bending over to gently rest her head on the concrete. Before I could stand back up, I felt arms wrap around my back and a hand cover my eyes. “Sleep, Mark. Down to sleep now. That’s right.”

I let my body go limp, and HypNelly held me up for a moment, squeezing me a bit tighter than was comfortable. “Just sleep with Angel and forget the world.” I felt Angel’s body under mine, her breasts against my face. I hoped she wasn’t uncomfortable, but I didn’t want to ruin the show and ask. I could feel her chest rising and falling, and after a few minutes we were breathing in unison. I listened to the show going on, to the silly suggestions and audience laughter. I was a bit pissed at HypNelly for surprising me, but I was plenty happy to lie here instead of participating in the rest of the show.

Suddenly, HypNelly was talking to me again. I imagined walking down a staircase, with Angel to my right, feeling the railing in my left hand, her left hand in my right, and each carpeted step under my feet. I remembered my first night with Angel, heading to her room after dinner with friends. She sat on her bed and I sat on a chair, and we’d talked about how we each liked to have sex. She had looked so intensely at me, and eventually I asked her if I could kiss her, and she said yes and then I was kissing her. “Eyes open and kissing each other now.”

I saw Angel’s eyes open. I was already on top of her, so I shifted my weight a bit to straddle her. With a hand behind her head to protect her from the concrete, I pressed myself against her body and kissed her as aggressively as I knew how. I remembered that HypNelly was telling us to do this, and I was still pissed at her, but Angel was more important right now. She was grabbing my back and pulling me on top of her, and “Sleep!” My face was back on Angel’s chest, and she was still kissing me all over my face. Then I heard Angel talking to HypNelly about how much she liked kissing me and then she fell asleep too. Then we both opened our eyes and stood up, and the crowd that had gathered to watch was applauding.

“Thank you all, I’ve been your friendly street hypnotist HypNelly, and remember that you’re always welcome to come and sleep deeply with me.” Angel turned to me and whispered “That was so much fun. You’re really nice to kiss.” I smiled and hugged her.

“Thanks for suggesting it! I really like kissing you too.”

We had just resumed our walk along the boardwalk when we heard a voice call out from behind us, “Hey Angel!” It was HypNelly, and as she approached, she embraced Angel in a hug. “You were such a good subject for my show. You were such a good subject for my show. Wasn’t it so fun being hypnotized?”

“It was so wonderful, Nelly. You did such a good job.” Angel looked elated, but I felt a bit weird.

“Oh my name’s not Nelly, Angel! It’s HypNelly because I’m a hypnotist. Ask me about being a hypnotist now.” Angel looked a bit confused, and thought for a moment. “Ask me about being a hypnotist now,” HypNelly repeated.

I was about to tell her to leave Angel alone when Angel replied, “What do you like most about being a hypnotist?”

HypNelly’s face lit up. “I absolutely love how compliant everyone becomes right when you hypnotize them. It’s like magic, except it’s real. As soon as I tell you to do something, if I’ve hypnotized you, then you just do it! It feels so good to just know that everything I tell my subjects happens automatically, without even thinking about it. Here, walk with me.” Angel followed her, and I followed Angel. “There’s something about compliance that’s just super fun and playful and hot for me. Like it’s so fun to walk up to a hot girl and look into her eyes and tell her to Sleep.” Angel’s head rolled forward and HypNelly wrapped an arm around her. I moved forward to protest, but HypNelly had already woken her up and started asking “I’m really good at noticing vibes, and I need you to just tell me now Angel, are you bi?”

Angel nodded coyly, but had an obvious shine of excitement and arousal in her eyes.

“I knew it,” HypNelly smiled widely. “Mark, your girlfriend is so hot.” I nodded, looking at Angel. I still didn’t love her tone of voice, but at least Angel was clearly into it. “Mark do you know how lucky you are to have such a hot and suggestible girlfriend? Look at her breasts.” Angel was wearing a tank top and sports bra that squeezed her breasts together, making them look like they were popping out a bit. “Angel is so sexy and compliant and you’re so sexy and compliant, Mark, so just focus on her breasts and drift to Sleep.”

Angel is incredibly hot and her breasts are incredibly hot. I love sucking on her nipples while I’m fingering her and squeezing her chest through her clothing as soon as we’ve snuck around the corner at some party. Resting against her chest while we slept on the sidewalk a few minutes ago had been pretty arousing, though I wasn’t thinking about it then. Memories of Angel’s naked body against me were flashing through my mind when I heard her say “The car is here! Mark, get in the car.” My eyes opened and I saw Angel climbing into the back seat of a white sedan.

As I followed her into the car, I felt hands pushing me into the middle seat. I got my seatbelt on, as did Angel, and we drove off. I realized I didn’t know where we were headed.

“Angel, where are we going?” I asked.

“We’re going to the hotel so we can have some privacy.” She smiled invitingly at me, and adjusted her bra. “We can go hook up with HypNelly there.”

That surprised me—I knew Angel had enjoyed the show, but something had felt off about HypNelly. “Wasn’t she being kinda predatory?” I asked. “She didn’t really ask permission before getting into our sex lives in public.”

Angel shook her head. “She was just being a good performer. It made the show really fun! Sure, she was really forward, but not predatory. If we’d asked her to stop I’m sure she would have.” Angel kept looking over my shoulder, and I heard the sound of someone talking, but I thought it must be the radio. “Besides I’m really into HypNelly, and everything she did was super hot for me.” She set her hand on my leg and used a finger to stroke the inside of my thigh. “So I’d like to go and hook up with HypNelly, and you’re welcome to come watch or participate. Is that okay?”

Angel and I loved hooking up with strangers on vacation, and outside of the weirdness at the show, this would have been a totally normal request. Angel knew how to turn me on, we were already heading to the hotel, and I really wanted to see her naked. There wasn’t much reason to say no, so I nodded. “Yes, I’d love to go watch you and HypNelly hook up at the hotel.”

A huge grin broke out over Angel’s face. She looked over my shoulder again, and after a moment said “The only reason I’m enjoying this so much more than you is that you’re putting up all this resistance. Yeah she hypnotized us and now we’re running off to fuck her. That’s part of the fun—the power dynamic is such a turn-on. I know you’re resisting letting her take advantage of us, but I want you to know that I really really like her taking advantage of us, and that’s what’s hot for me.” That helped me make sense of the day’s events—I’d definitely been on my guard around HypNelly’s advances, but if Angel wanted us to be taken advantage of for a hookup, then that was alright.

“Okay,” I agreed. “We’ll let her take advantage of us for a hookup. As I finished speaking, Angel fell asleep, wide grin lingering on her face as she slumped onto my chest. I heard the number five and a very loud snap, and I realized HypNelly was in the back seat too, to my right. Her hand was resting on my shoulder and as I turned to her, she started stroking Angel’s hair.

“Sleeping deeply, Angel, just dreaming of all your favorite ways to suck Mark’s cock as soon as we get to the hotel.” She snapped, and an image of her, kneeling in front of me flashed before my eyes before HypNelly’s voice caught my attention again. “Mark, I really really want to talk to you alone. Angel wants us to get all the resistance out of your system before we get to the hotel so that you have as much fun as she and I are having together.” I’d been staring into her eyes, and the piercing gaze of her dark brown eyes was starting to get to me again.

“So just imagine all the resistance you have to everything I say and do as a wall between us. Imagine all those silly thoughts you’ve had about not trusting me completely, about analyzing my words and holding onto your thoughts. As you gaze into my eyes and feel my body against yours, you realize you don’t want that wall to exist. You want free and unobstructed access to me, and for me to have automatic and complete access to you. Feel that wall of resistance getting in the way of what you want, Mark.” As she spoke, she lifted my right hand and held it a few inches in front of her chest. “In a moment I’m going to ask you to let that wall fall down. You’ll find that every ounce of resistance you have to my words and my suggestions simply vanishes into a cloud of horniness and compliance, and you’ll focus entirely on me and my voice.”

My eyes drifted down from hers to her chest. She was wearing a black T-shirt with spirals on the breasts. At the show, she’d asked one guy to stare into the spirals as she put him to sleep. I definitely wanted to touch them. The more she spoke, the more I wanted to touch them, and I was getting kinda annoyed at this whole wall metaphor. The spirals made her chest look inviting and friendly. Then she tugged my arm hard and squished my hand into her breasts and my eyes shut.

I daydreamed about HypNelly’s breasts for a while, and when I woke up, she was still talking to me.

“What’s your name, Mark?”

The question was silly—she’d just said it. “Mark,” I replied, confused why she was asking me.

She leaned forward and kissed me on the cheek, and the smell of her shampoo filled my lungs as her hair brushed my face. “Yes,” she whispered, and leaned back. “Mark, what’s your name?”

“Yes,” I replied automatically. She grinned and repeated the question. “Yes.” I didn’t know what she was up to, but it felt innocent enough. She leaned forward, kissing me on the cheek again, and whispered “seventeen.” Tingles ran down my arm as I felt the intimacy of her face against mine, until she withdrew and asked,

“Mark, what’s five plus five?”

“Seventeen,” I responded. That’s not right, I thought, but she was already speaking again.

“Mark, how old are you?”

“Seventeen.” Her gaze looked playfully predatory, but I knew that I didn’t mind that so much, and the games she was making up were a lot of fun.

“Mark, what’s your credit card number?”

“Seventeen.”

“Perfect, Mark. Doing just what I ask you to do. Let’s practice the resistance game another time, okay?” I nodded. “Just try to stay awake and resist my advances. Something scary has happened, and you don’t want to be hypnotized anymore. Just resist whatever I say and do no matter what, okay?” I nodded. “Deep breath in,” she said in the sing-song tone she’d used during the show. I took a deep breath in, and felt myself relaxing. She picked up my hand in hers, pressed it against her breasts, and said “Sleep.”

We were standing outside the hotel, Angel was holding my hand, and as HypNelly walked inside, Angel led me after her. Angel pointed at the spirals printed on HypNelly’s leggings, one on each asscheek. “Isn’t that hot?” she whispered to me. I nodded. “As soon as we’re inside she’s going to hypnotize me to suck your dick, Mark.” I squeezed her hand in excitement. As we arrived at the front desk, I remembered what HypNelly had told me—she had hypnotized the front desk clerk and we’d be getting a free night’s stay, but I’d have to provide my credit card for incidentals.

As I was making the arrangements, HypNelly kissed my cheek and whispered “two weeks.” That didn’t make sense to me—Angel and I would be home in three days.

“Two weeks,” I said aloud.

The clerk nodded and asked for my credit card and ID. As I handed them over, HypNelly whispered in my ear “Go back to your first night with Angel.” I saw her there, staring at me expectantly, and pulled her in, kissing her passionately. Her arms wrapped around my back, and I felt her teeth tugging on my lips and tongue. I could feel her groin pressing against mine, and I slipped my hand down from her back to squeeze her butt. I heard a snap.

“Let’s go, lovebirds. Follow me.” HypNelly was holding the card keys, and walking towards the hallway. As we followed her down the hallway, my heart was still racing from the impromptu makeout session in the lobby.

“I love the spirals on your butt,” Angel blurted out, a bit flustered.

“Yeah you do,” said HypNelly. “Just stare at the spiral as it moves and follow the spiral as it moves and listen to me lead you exactly where you want to go.” When we arrived at the hotel room, she swiped the card in the door and opened it. With a foot in the door to keep it from closing, she beckoned Angel over. Angel approached obediently, and HypNelly put her hands on Angel’s shoulders. “Angel, inside this room there’s only obedience to HypNelly and sexual arousal. Do you understand?”

Angel nodded vigorously.

“Good girl, you’re all mine.” HypNelly smiled and guided her through the door, before turning back to look at me. “Mark, entering this room will melt all your resistance away and leave you as a compliant, horny thrall who can’t help but obey everything I say. Do you want to enter?”

I looked at her and nodded.

“Good boy, you’re all mine.” She placed a hand on my back, guiding me into the room. Angel was stripping, tossing her pants and panties into the corner of the room. As she finished, she crawled onto the bed and looked up at HypNelly excitedly. “Turn around and face me, Mark.” I turned around to look at her, and saw the spiral T-shirt being lifted up over her head and her bare breasts spilling out. She told me about how I would lie down on the bed and be ready to receive her clit with my tongue. I sat and watched her strip, Angel excitedly pawing at me from behind. As she walked to the bed, Angel sprung up to kiss her, and they started making out, wrapping their limbs around each other. When they stopped rolling around, my tongue found HypNelly’s clit and I began licking her.

As I licked, my eyes closed, and I felt calm and relaxed. It was very nice to lick HypNelly’s clit, and I didn’t have to do or think about anything else.