The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hypno-apocalypse

By December Maverick

FD

How time flies! In the year 2032, the President of the United States of America was sitting in the Oval Office. After all the trials and tribulations of the new millennium, the country still existed. He was thinking about his Homeland Security expert. Many of his critics considered his appointee to be something of a joke. Really she was a fragile young girl. She was 23 years old. What the Hell did she know about protecting America? Well, she happened to be top of her class at Harvard. Her IQ was off the charts. Looks are one thing, but when you are choosing the person who will be in charge of protecting this great nation, one must look far more deeply.

“Send her in, Dick.”

The door opened and a small girl entered. To Hell with Harvard and her IQ; maybe this was a terrible mistake after all. The proverbial shit was hitting the fan all across the country.

The president looked at her with a smirk. She was wearing a beret and the humor was not lost on him. Natalia did not resemble that certain famous intern in any other fashion. She was too thin. Her red hair was very long and wavy, her face soft but sharp. And there were those massive orbs; her eyes, of course, blue as the calmest summer day.

Weren’t her eyes brown? No, I’m Brown. They are blue. Humor is the key to relaxation.

President Brown observed Natalia’s body. She was too too thin; one imperfection he could latch on to for dear life, because otherwise she was absolutely perfect. Well, almost.

Something was wrong with her eyes. They were quite pretty to be sure, but they were way too sure of themselves. She was standing in front of the President of the United States, but her over-confident eyes made it seem as if she were standing in front of a lost child. He thought to himself “My God, it’s been many years since a Republican last sat in this office, but it was worth the wait.” The dems did the dirty work. They raised the taxes, fixed the economy, and made the Middle East relatively stable. President Brown smirked at how he stepped in and basically said “My name is Timothy Brown, and I’ll lower your taxes”… and got elected! But of course now that a Republican was elected, events outside of his control just had to take a turn for the worse. A small cell had somehow alluded the nation’s highly sophisticated intel network.

Why is Natalia just standing there? Why am I not talking to her?

His mind kept wandering ever more deep into itself. President Brown suddenly realized that he was swimming in Natalia’s eyes. How did I get to this position anyway? It’s almost predictable. I got my standard gentleman’s C’s at Yale, which are almost a prerequisite for this line of work.

You’re not the brightest bulb in the White House, are you?

Brown was confused. Did he just insult himself in his own mind? Where did his thoughts begin and Natalia’s eyes…her eyes seemed to be limitless in their depth. Swimming. Swimming like a child in a lake. It’s summer camp and he’s racing his friends across the lake, but he just can’t make it the whole way. He starts to sink. Deeper and deeper he descends. He is now a fully grown adult, but he is still in the lake. Natalia pulls him to her bosom, and he can breathe even before she lifts him out of the water!

“Sir? Sir! Are you with me?” Natalia waved her hand in front of Brown’s face. She had such a friendly and disarming smile. She was chief of Homeland Security? This doe-eyed princess?

I’m your princess. You’re sinking so deeply for me, as you always have. Feels so good to obey Me.

Did I just think that? Did she say it? Of course she didn’t say it. Come on, I have to take charge here.

He had to return to the present. Small bombs were going off in Chicago and New York. There were limited casualties, but videos of the terrorist organization abounded with threats of nuclear-tipped bombs. “This is not a threat. We will use them on you. You will pay for your atrocities!”

President Brown shook his face and snapped out of the light trance that he had been in. He sat with a more dominant posture, but his pulse was racing and beads of sweat formed on his forehead.

“Okay, Natty. I think we’re in trouble here. This threat looks very real. These guys never lie, right? Tell me they’re lying this time! I need to know that the nuclear thing isn’t true.”

I think I’m going to pass out from panic.

She leaned forward. Jasmine perfume entered his nose as she looked him straight in the eye. This is terribly wrong. Why isn’t Natalia nervous? She is so calm, just like the lifeguard who saved me. So many dreams I had about Her; my guardian angel.

I am your guardian angel.

“Sir, if you’d only relax for just a minute I could brief you on the entire situation and put your mind at ease. Now what I’m about to tell you may come as a shock, but it’s important that you know the full magnitude of the situation. Breathe deeply for me.”

Mmmm. Jasmine. What was that last thing she said?

“That’s right. Hold your breath for just a moment. Now let it out slowly, feeling your whole body relax, from your eyelids to your toes. Sir, there is indeed a nuclear threat.”

President Brown was now deeply submerged in Natalia’s eyes. He felt as though he were sitting upright, completely in charge. In reality his body was slumped in the chair, eyes glazed over. You are entranced by my pretty pretty eyes. Relaxing so deeply for Natalia.

My eyes feel irritated. Perhaps if I just close them for a second…

“Sir? Open your eyes! You must keep your eyes open but remain relaxed because this is very important. Focus on my eyes. Looking so deeply. It feels so good to just let go. Tell me you are focused on my eyes.”

“I…am focused on your eyes, Natalia.”

“We need to begin the countdown Sir. Are you ready? 10…so deeply relaxed and floating in my eyes. 9…deeper and deeper….”

What the Hell is going on? I’m in ch..charge.. Shhhh….remember our practice drills, Sir.

“8…you know my eyes are warm and deep. You are my little boy, safe and secure inside of them. What are you?”

“I am…your little boy.”

“7…all good presidents go to Heaven. Have you been a good president?”

“I’ve been. I’ve been. Oh God. “

Tears began to go down the president’s face. There was a voice inside of him, screaming at him to stop this madness.

“6…the screams are growing fainter and fainter, Mr. President.”

“5…is your age, isn’t it? In fact you just turned 4! Happy birthday to yooooou, Happy birthday to yooooou…”

Natalia’s lips were centimeters away from the president’s face.

“Happy birthday, Mister Pwesident….”

There must have been a point somewhere along the line when he could have stopped this monster from entering his life. Or was he doomed from the second he met her at that fateful conference in Camp David.

“3…opening up the nice briefcase with your little pwesident retina scanner…2….pressing alpha, delta, alpha, epsilon, Jacob, Jacob, 9 into the keypad…and finally 1…turning the key.”

Skyrockets in flight. Afternoon delight! He felt her under the desk, unzipping his fly. Outside of the Oval Office window, 8 ICBMs flew brilliantly across the noon day sky. His own ICBM was being briskly bathed by a waterfall in paradise.

“Who do you belong to, Sir?”

Oh please put my ICBM back in the waterfall, Mistress!

“I am Natalia’s little boy.”

Her mouth took him in once more, this time sucking out his very soul.

“Then cum for me now!”

Across the globe, people ran in the streets and countryside, frantically seeking cover. The 4-minute warning sirens blared as the fireworks began. One mushroom cloud. Now two. Now twenty. All over the country, there were blindingly bright flashes, Hellish heat, and winds gusting at 2000 miles per hour. A young woman in New York stood still in shock, clutching her baby tightly. In an instant, they were engulfed by a preternatural fireball.

President Brown found himself standing, Natalia taking his arm as if they were about to be wed. She gently escorted him out of the Oval office, and they entered a hidden elevator that seemed to descend far far down, as if it were going to Hades. She put her hand on his cock and pressed her mouth to his; her tongue probing, dominating. She wouldn’t let him have a moment of rest. By turning him on after he already came, Natalia was asserting her absolute dominance. He found himself horrified by what he had done, yet fully erect.

Standing at attention for Natalia. Ready to serve my Mistress, forever.

Winter came.