The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Hypno-Light

mc, mf, md

Synopsis: A young man’s hypnotic invention helps solidify a relationship with a woman he’s known for years.

“Marcy!” He said as soon as he opened his front door.

“Hey, David,” Marcy said and had to smile as he waved her into the cooled down home. “I wanted to stop by and check on you.”

David blinked and looked around his house. “Did I need checking up on?” He asked.

“I don’t know,” Marcy said, “that’s why I’m checking up on you.”

Marcy did have a cute smile with dimples on her cheeks. Her light brown hair was in waves around her head. Marcy’s eyes were brown near the pupil, and then green on the outside edge. She was tall and thin due to her jogging nearly every day. That day her yellow sundress was light and billowing to help keep her cool in the summer heat. She stood nearly a foot taller than David, and this made her smile a sad smile.

David didn’t even notice the sad smile. He was still looking around his living room where very little living was done. The maid that came through once a month kept things clean and tidy. David was short barely pushing five feet four inches. He wore gold wire rimmed glasses that someone else picked out for him. His body was the type that was thin due to lack of eating. His hair and eyes were the same color brown. David also had some personality quirks.

“Have a seat,” David said, “do you want something to drink?”

“Sure, anything not coffee,” Marcy said sitting on the couch with her ankles crossed.

“Ice tea?” David called from the kitchen.

“Is it sweetened?” Marcy asked.

“I can make it sweetened,” David responded.

“No, I like it unsweetened,” Marcy said and in minutes David was back with two tall glasses of iced tea with ice.

“So did mom ask you to check up on me?” David asked sitting in one of the overstuffed chairs.

“No, I wanted to check up on you,” Marcy said sipping her tea.

“Why?” David asked.

Marcy seemed like she was trying to be patient. “David, what is today?” Marcy asked.

“July 28th,” David said sounding proud.

“Okay, what day of the week is it?” Marcy asked.

Here David paused. He looked confused. “Friday,” David said in a questioning way.

“It’s Saturday, David,” Marcy said. Marcy looked pained at this. “David, I have known you for over ten years.”

“Twelve years and five months,” David said nodding his head.

“You are the smartest person I’ve ever met, let alone known,” Marcy said giving her head a sad shake. “You’ve made so many great inventions. The electric company pays me every month from your solar cell design on my condo. My place is cooled with that system that you sold for millions of dollars. My car gets five hundred miles on a five minute charge from a standard 120 volt outlet. You have more brains than a hundred people put together. But when you focus on something, you ignore everything else.”

David looked very confused by this. “Did I forget something?” David asked out loud.

Marcy looked almost hurt by David’s comment. “It’s nothing,” Marcy said waving her hand. “I assume you’re working on something too important to check your voice mails.”

David now looked concerned and confused. “I’m not sure where my phone is,” David said looking around. “I might have left it in my car in the garage.”

“For the past five days?” Marcy asked.

“If this is the 28th then the past seven days,” David said getting up and looking around for his phone. “Can you call it?” David asked.

Marcy sighed and rang David’s phone. There was a distant faint sound of Ode to Joy that seemed quite muffled. David slowly walked around, and then he perked up and went into the kitchen. The sound of music increased and David gave a shout of joy. “Found it,” He called out. David came back into the living room holding his phone and wiping the screen. “I put it in the refrigerator because it was so hot that I was worried about the battery. I forgot I put it there. Wow, I’ve missed a lot of calls.”

“Have you at least been sleeping?” Marcy asked.

“Yeah I have to do that,” David said scrolling through his smart phone. “I have a cot in my lab in the basement for things like that.”

Marcy sighed. She stood up and hugged David. David let her. Despite everything David felt comfortable in her arms, for both of them.

“What have you been up to?” Marcy asked.

“Oh!” David all but jumped up. Marcy released him and he seemed as eager as a small child. “You’ve got to come and see this. Hey, you can help me test it.”

“Really,” Marcy said following David to the basement. “I remember that paralysis drug you came up with a few years ago. I was frozen for hours, and I really needed to pee.”

“There are no pharmaceuticals involved at all,” David said using his thumb on the keypad on a very secure looking door. “I had this question hit me the other day. That movie we watched that was called Desert Terror that was black and white.”

“Sure,” Marcy said nodding her head. “I love the old black and white movies. That one was, surprisingly, one I’d never seen before.”

“You remember how it had that hypnosis scene where a crystal was used to hypnotize the female lead,” David asked going into the electronic part of his basement lab.

“Cheesy,” Marcy admitted, “but yes I remember it.”

“I asked myself the question, why do people who become deeply hypnotized always seem to have a multi-planed crystal?” David said booting up his laptop. “I did some research and then did a quick AI program, and figured out using micro-expressions on a person’s face, to come up with a solution.”

“David,” Marcy said drawing the young man back to her, “look at me. You lost me when you said AI. Now, I know I’m not nearly as smart as you. So, take it slow, like always, what are you talking about?”

David blinked and seemed to go blank for a moment. “Right, where to start,” David said in a tone that meant he was not talking to Marcy. David focused on Marcy and smiled at her. She smiled back.

“How about you start with why a multi-planed crystal is important to the idea of hypnosis,” Marcy said in a prompting voice.

“Right,” David said with his smile going wider. “Your mind takes in information all the time. You focus on something, but your peripheral vision is always active. When a crystal has light hit it just the right way then it reflects and refracts light in a certain pattern. Just like in the movie, that pattern can relax a person’s mind against their will, according to what I’ve investigated.”

“I doubt that,” Marcy said with a smile on her face. “Otherwise every woman that looked at their wedding ring would slip into a hypnotic trance.”

“Exactly,” David said turning to his work bench but continuing to talk, “so why is that? Is it the crystal, the light, the pattern that makes a person slip into hypnosis? It turns out it is all of those things.”

David turned around holding something Marcy couldn’t compare to anything she’d seen before. It was an off-white panel about twenty centimeters square. David was holding it from behind by some handle, and there were cables coming from behind leading to his laptop and power source. “This may not be a crystal, but it will do a much better job of putting someone into a deep hypnotic state,” David said with a self satisfied grin.

Marcy sat there stunned for a second. “David,” she said trying to form words that he could understand, “you are brilliant, and I’m sure this will make you millions of dollars, but before you do something like hypnotize a person against their will, maybe ask yourself, should you?”

“Should I, what?” David asked.

“Hypnotize someone against their will,” Marcy asked with a little more force.

David sat there blinking and thinking.

“How much control do you have over a person with that thing?” Marcy asked.

David blinked as the words took meaning in his mind. He looked down at his panel. “By my models I’d say nearly total control,” David said and then looked up at Marcy. “I’ve used it on myself and while I was under, I played an audio file. I made me shred my favorite tee-shirt. I did it, without really thinking about it. I regretted cutting my one of a kind Einstein tee-shirt to shreds, but then I hypnotized myself so I didn’t regret it, and now I don’t.”

“David, what’s my age?” Marcy asked.

“You’re twenty-nine, but your birthday is next month,” David said.

“What’s your age?” Marcy asked.

“I’m twenty-six,” David answered wondering where she was going with this information.

“David,” Marcy said looking him in the eyes, “twelve years and five months ago your mother first asked me to babysit you. I didn’t understand why at first, and then you made a rail gun, in one hour. You were launching things miles away. Do you remember why I stopped you?”

“We were going to launch the neighbor’s cat,” David said thinking back.

“Do you remember what I said to you then?” Marcy asked.

David took a deep breath and thought back. “David, you do not shoot living things farther than you can see,” David said as perfect as a recording of the event. “There’s a big difference between intelligence and wisdom. You need to learn wisdom. It is not wise to hurt anything alive. Let’s get you some tuna.” David came back to reality. “I think that last part was to the cat.”

“David it is not wise to control another person’s mind,” Marcy said flat out.

“Why?” David asked.

“People should be free to make their own choices,” Marcy said like she was again talking to a small child.

David put the panel down on his workbench. “You don’t think I should use this to hypnotize people,” David said sounding dejected.

“Not against their will, no,” Marcy said realizing she might have gotten a crack into David’s mind. “We are all the product of our choices in life, David. I chose to work at the human resources department at Maintenance Security. I chose to become a vegan. I chose to come here and see you.”

“Why?” David asked not looking at Marcy. “Why did you choose to come and see me?”

“I care about you, David,” Marcy said with her eyes getting moist.

David picked up his panel and looked at the white side. “I care about you too,” David said looking down and not at Marcy. “This thing can make me not care,” David said. “The small camera that you can’t even see measures the micro-expressions on a person’s face to recalibrate the placement and intensity of the micro-bright-LEDs. It works in seconds. I could make myself not care that you met someone you want to be with.”

“Shit,” Marcy said under her breath. “His name is Howard.”

“I know,” David said nodding his downturned head. “Howard Arkwright, the last name means his ancestors were chest makers. You talked about him. He comes from a rich family. He has a horse ranch a few miles away. He’s tall and dashingly handsome, you said. I assume he’s asked you to marry him.”

“He has,” Marcy said casting her eyes down. “I haven’t given him an answer yet. I don’t really want to.”

“Marry him, or answer him?” David asked.

“Both,” Marcy said.

“David,” Marcy said and she looked up at his brown hair, “please look at me.” David picked his head up and his brown eyes met her two toned eyes. “I have feelings for Howard, and I have feelings for you. I’m living a bad romance novel. It scares me a little knowing that the choice between you and Howard could be taken away with the press of a button.”

“I won’t do that to you,” David said. David put the panel on the workbench. “If anything I’ll use it on me to make me happy that you are happy.”

“I’m not happy,” Marcy said, and that made David look at her intensely. “I like Howard, but when I put him next to you it drives me crazy how much I love you. Howard is everything a woman could ask for, tall with muscles, and a toothy smile. You are smarter than Nobel Prize winners, fun to be around, and take life easy. You also think of me a lot more than Howard does. You put me first, well before your needs. I—.” Marcy stopped and started crying quietly.

David instantly was holding her. The tears flowed. The arms held tight. The body heat was shared. Marcy cried as she was being held by the man she just professed she loved.

“Marcy,” David said in as serious of a tone as she had ever heard, “I love you too.” This made Marcy cry, but not from stress but from happiness. “I just know I am not the kind of guy that you could be in love with.”

“Don’t you dare,” Marcy said with tears still in her eyes. “Don’t you dare tell me you love me, and then say I can’t love you too! I love you David! I’ve loved you for years! Never tell me who to love! I LOVE YOU!”

David was silent for half a second. “You really want to add ‘asshole’ to the end of that statement, don’t you,” David said.

“You know me so well,” Marcy laughed as she let out the last of her tears

David reached down and picked up Marcy’s head by raising her chin. Their eyes met and then their lips met. There is a lot that can be communicated in a kiss. There is a lot that can be learned from a kiss. David was timid, but strong. Marcy was eager and emotional. It is the fact that when they kissed, both people felt a strong connection in their souls that communicated more than anything else.

Marcy had stopped crying and wrapped her arms around David. David had pressed his body against hers, feeling her small breasts push against his with her hardening nipples under her slim bra. The kiss was an expression of love between the two that was the first real step for them to become something more.

“I have an idea,” David said when they had to come up for air.

“Am I going to like this idea,” Marcy asked not as worried as she was a few minutes ago.

“Probably not,” David said picking up his hypnosis panel. “You should use this on me to make it so I never ignore you.”

“You never have,” Marcy said with a grin, “except for when your phone is in the refrigerator.”

“That was my fault,” David said. “No really, I want you to smooth out my flaws. I love and trust you.”

“You’re right,” Marcy said, “I don’t like that idea. Fine, I’ll do it, but you need to use it on me.”

“You’re perfect,” David said confused. “Why would I need to use it on you?”

“That is the correct answer,” Marcy said with a smile. “I do want you to make it so I don’t even think about loving anyone but you, and especially not Howard.”

“I can do that,” David said getting his laptop ready. “I made this super simple. You just press the button on the back to turn on the hypnotizing LED panel, and when finished press the button again. Don’t look at the hypnotizing LED panel while it’s on or you’ll hypnotize yourself.”

“You don’t have a good name for that thing yet, do you?” Marcy teased.

“I’m horrible at naming things,” David admitted.

“How about we call it the hypno-light?” Marcy offered.

“That’s a little on the nose, don’t you think?” David asked.

“I like names that describe what something is,” Marcy said with her hip cocked, “unlike ketchup.”

“I hate ketchup,” David said and then held the hypno-light out to Marcy. “Here you go, point it at my face, press the button, and in seconds I should be your puppet.”

“Don’t tease me with a good time,” Marcy said. “I’ll be honest with you, when you did that paralyzing drug on me, it was incredibly arousing that I was frozen and helpless.”

David was a little shocked by this. “Real—,” David stopped talking as soon as Marcy pressed the small red button. The handle was smooth black plastic, clearly repurposed from something else. There were two cables coming out the back of the hypno-light, one to the laptop and another to a laptop battery charger. For Marcy she could only see a white light on David’s face. His eyes were hooded, but his pupils were dilated large. His face was completely slack, and his arms hung loose at his sides.

“David,” Marcy said and then had to clear her dry throat, “can you hear me?”

“Yes,” David said in a monotone voice.

“What are you thinking?” Marcy asked.

It came out slowly as if the words had to be constructed one syllable at a time. “Nothing,” David answered.

Marcy didn’t actually think that it would work. She didn’t think that there was ever a time that David did not think a dozen thoughts at once. It was weird that he wasn’t thinking. Marcy cleared her throat, “David, you will think what I tell you to think, understand?”

“Yes,” David said slowly. “I will think, what you tell me to think.”

Marcy felt a rush of power. She could make David think anything she wanted, and it felt good to her. Something intruded into Marcy’s mind and she put aside her more debased thoughts.

“David,” Marcy said, “you will now and forever think that I am the only woman you could ever love.”

“You are the only woman I could ever love,” David echoed.

Marcy felt her body heat up at this. She found that it was arousing to have control over a person. She really liked this, power.

“David, you will think that you should be more aggressive in expressing your feelings for me, both emotionally and physically,” Marcy said. “Don’t be hesitant or reserved in expressing what you want from me.”

“I will be more aggressive,” David said not blinking, “and not hesitant or reserved.”

Marcy smiled. She could make David do anything.

“You will also start to take your appearance more serious, maybe start bulking up with some muscle and wear something besides tee-shirts,” Marcy said trying to imagine David with any kind of muscle tone.

“I will dress better and start exercising,” David said in simpler terms.

Marcy considered what else she could make David do. There really was only one more thing. “You will want to use the hypno-light on me,” Marcy said.

“I want to use the hypno-light on you,” David stated.

“You will make it so I don’t have any real feelings for Howard Arkwright,” Marcy said.

“I will make you not have feelings for Howard Arkwright,” David said.

Marcy was about to press the button to turn off the hypno-light, but then she paused. This was an excellent opportunity to get the relationship started right.

“David, tell me the truth,” Marcy said, “have you ever had sex?”

“No,” David admitted.

“Pity,” Marcy said. “David, have you ever masturbated?”

“Yes,” David said unable to lie.

“Have you ever masturbated thinking of me?” Marcy asked.

“Yes,” David said with no emotion.

Marcy blushed at this. “What were you thinking about us doing when you masturbated?” Marcy asked.

David paused at this. Finally he said, “Several different things.”

Marcy’s eyes went wide. “Okay, David, tell me the latest fantasy you’ve had about me while you masturbated,” Marcy said sounding eager.

David seemed to pause as his words were formed. “We walked through the front door,” David said. “As soon as the door shut, you stripped off your dress, and were naked underneath. You dropped to your knees, and then undid my pants, and started giving me a blow job while you masturbated.”

Marcy was about to say something, but David continued, “Then I picked you up and draped you over the back of the couch, and started pumping into your vagina from behind. I made you have a powerful orgasm.”

Marcy’s eyes were wide and she again was about to say something when David kept talking, “I got down under your legs and started to lick your clit while fingering you. You had another orgasm that splashed all over my face, and your legs were shaking on either side of my head. After that, we both got up, and you put my cock into your vagina, and then I was holding you up as you wrapped your legs around me. We humped kissing until I shot my seed into you, and you had another powerful orgasm at the same time.”

Marcy blinked when David stopped talking. She was lost in his fantasy too, and when she came back to reality she realized how deep she was in the fantasy. Her free hand had been between her legs, rubbing her mound, and she was hot and aroused. David was still lost in the hypno-light.

“Wow,” Marcy said realizing how kinky David was. She never would have expected that from him. “David, I think, you should think, that you should use the hypno-light to make your sexual fantasies with me come true.”

“I should make my sexual fantasies with you come true,” David said emotionless.

Marcy looked down at the hypno-light in her hand and pressed the small red button again. The light that was on David’s face instantly turned off. David still stood there, blank, and mindless.

Marcy panicked for a moment. Then she realized that David was just hypnotized. “David, can you still hear me,” Marcy asked.

“Yes,” David said sounding like he did when the hypno-light was on him.

“You will want to give me a foot-rub anytime I ask for one,” Marcy said.

David hesitated for a moment before saying, “I will give you a foot-rub anytime you ask for one.”

“Good,” Marcy said smiling, “now wake up.” She snapped her fingers for effect.

David blinked rapidly at this. “Oh,” David said and moved his legs. “I’m stiff. What was that about a foot-rub?”

Marcy smiled wide at this. “What do you think of giving me a foot-rub right now?” Marcy asked.

David opened his mouth to say something but there was a pause. Finally he said, “Absolutely, have a seat.”

Marcy laughed at this. “You don’t remember anything else?” Marcy asked.

“About what?” David asked. “About the hypno-light, no when it is on I never remember anything. I’m surprised I remember the foot-rub thing. Speaking of which, have a seat and I can start.”

“Oh no, it’s your turn with the hypno-light,” Marcy said thrusting the panel into David’s hands. “Zap me and have your way with me.”

David looked down at the hypno-light in his hands and then at Marcy. “To echo what you said,” David said, “don’t tease me with a good time.”

Marcy laughed at this. “Zap me stud,” Marcy said.

“Okay, you asked for it,” David said and pressed the button on the hypno-light.

For Marcy all she saw was the panel light up. First it was all white, and then there were lines, and then radial lines, and then it turned into something like a spiral. The LEDs were so small that they were more like a low definition TV screen. The thing was they were bright. One LED would be bright orange in one area, and then another would be dim green in another. The hypno-light was on only for a second or two when Marcy realized she could not look away. She tried to look up at David’s face, but her eyes wouldn’t move away from the bright panel. Then the desire to look at David’s face seemed to drain away. Then time seemed to drain away. Then thought drained away. In less than ten seconds Marcy was standing there mindless. She was a blank page.

“Marcy,” David said, “hear my voice, and think only what I tell you. You will accept everything I say as your own thoughts. You will not resist anything I tell you, or try to think of a way to counteract what I tell you. If I tell you something, even outside of this trance, you will believe it to be completely and totally true.”

David looked over at his laptop, and then pressed a few buttons. The light from the hypno-light became noticeably more intense on Marcy’s face. Her eyes dilated until there was only a hint of her irises.

“Marcy,” David said, “you will obey me completely and totally in all things from now on. Say, ‘I will obey.’”

“I will obey,” Marcy said monotone.

David nodded. “Marcy, I am your Master,” David said. “What am I to you, Marcy?”

“You are my Master,” Marcy said without thought.

“Marcy, you unquestionably obey your Master,” David said. “Say it.”

“I unquestionably obey my Master,” Marcy said.

“Who is your Master?” David asked.

“You are my Master,” Marcy replied.

David nodded his head. “Marcy listen and obey,” David said. “You no longer have feelings for Howard Arkwright. You will now and forever love and obey only me, your Master. You will continue to tell me when I am doing something not wise, or just flat out stupid. If I ever say ‘your Master commands’ before telling you something, you will obey without question.”

David paused. From his reading he knew that such a long list of commands must sink into a person’s mind to make them more permanent and thus have a stronger hold. In his mind David counted to thirty. In that time he looked at Marcy’s body. She did look amazing with her body thin and young. David envisioned her wearing all kinds of sexy outfits from Cosplay, to micro-bikinis, to lacy lingerie. There were a few things that he was sure she could improve on in her looks department, and then he could make his fantasies come true.

“Marcy,” David said thinking up the commands on the fly, “you will now think that your chest is too flat. You will decide on your own that you want breast implants, at least 400 cc size round implants. Part of why you will decide to get implants is that you will also find Cosplay amazingly interesting. You will develop a new hobby of dressing up in costumes from superheroes and video games. To embrace this new hobby you will also start to exercise more. You will take me with you to a gym at least five days a week, to build muscle. You want abdominal muscles showing even when not flexing.”

David paused, and wished he had his tea down there. His mouth was dry and he really wanted a drink, but he also wanted to have fun with Marcy.

“Marcy,” David said finally deciding how he wanted to proceed, “you will start to dress more provocatively. You won’t wear anything inappropriate to the situation. You will consider, what are the sexiest things you could wear, and not cause a problem. You will consider what I would think of an outfit, and if you are not sure ask. In fact, if you want to know anything about anything, just ask. I want us to communicate. If you want me to do something, say something. If there is anything going on, tell me about it. If I don’t want to hear about it, I’ll let you know.”

David paused again, and decided to just go for his last batch of commands. “Marcy, you lust after me all the time,” David said. “When you think of me there will be this slow burn of arousal inside of you. When you see me that slow burn will flare up and your desire for sex with me will also increase. When we touch your vagina will become hot with arousal and lust for me. When we kiss your body will become even hotter and your vagina will get wet. When we have sex it will feel amazing every time. From now on I can give you orgasms easily, and these will be amazing orgasms where each one will be unique, powerful, deep, and feel better than the last one. Whenever I climax, you will also climax at the same time.”

David looked down at his pants. Yes, he was tenting the zipper.

“Marcy,” David said with a dry throat, “you will eagerly agree to anything sexual I suggest. If it results in you having an orgasm, or my cock inside of you, then you will do everything you can to make it happen. Even if what I suggest is way beyond anything you would normally do, you will eagerly agree to it if sex is involved. If something is beyond what you think you could agree to, suggest using the hypno-light on you to make you obey. In fact, you will suggest that I use the hypno-light on you once a week, just to make sure you will still obey me.”

David nodded his head that this was enough. He pressed the button on the hypno-light, and the bright shine off of Marcy’s face was gone. She still stood, motionless, and blank, but she was blinking faster. David shut down his laptop, and set everything to the side on his work bench.

David turned to his hypnotized beauty, and smiled when he said, “Marcy, when I snap my fingers you will wake up, and immediately want to give me a blow-job.” Marcy didn’t react to this as her blinking increased, and a small line of drool started to fall from her slack mouth. David raised his fingers to Marcy’s glazed eyes.

<SNAP>

“Ah,” Marcy said blinking and bending her legs. “What’s up with my legs?” She looked up at David and smiled, and then her eyes were drawn down to his crotch. “What’s up with your legs, or just your third leg?”

“Third leg,” David said in question.

Marcy got down on her knees before David. “Oh let me impart some wisdom onto you, Master,” Marcy said slipping down David’s pants. She paused as she rubbed his cock through his red boxers. “Did I just call you, ‘Master’?”

“You did,” David said with a grin as Marcy started rubbing his cock through his underwear again. “What do you think about that?”

Marcy only hesitated for a heartbeat before saying, “That is so fucking hot, Master.” She all but ripped his boxer shorts down. David’s rock solid nine inches of cock sprang out. It looked like the skin was straining and about the burst. Blue veins were the only things that interrupted the smoothness of David’s shaft. His bulbous head stood out, with the slit facing Marcy’s wide open mouth. She took his head into her mouth, and if filled her maw with the man meat.

“Don’t you think you’d be more comfortable out of that dress?” David asked.

Marcy dragged her head off of David’s dick in a deliberate way to make her teeth just barely brush his lower head. “Is that a command, Master?” Marcy teased.

“Do I need to command you to disrobe for me?” David asked. Marcy licked her lips and then reached behind her back and pulled the small zipper down. The dress fell from her shoulders and down her slim body. Her bra also slipped from her shoulders and she turned it around to undo the clasps. A little wiggling and her dress was off, and Marcy was wearing a simple pair of panties, yellow like her dress, and small and smooth against her lower body. Marcy’s body was just as amazing as David had dreamed of. She didn’t have much fat, and her skin was smooth. She had a handful of small moles on her body, but that just added definition to her pink sides. Marcy’s breasts were quite small, with barely any lift to her chest before there was a quarter size areola and small hard nubs for nipples. David wondered how she would look with new implants. Marcy didn’t waste any time after revealing her body before she again had David’s cock in her hand, and then her mouth.

Marcy’s hands were on the base of David’s shaft and massaging his balls. Marcy moaned as she popped his dick from her lips. “Command your obedient slave, Master,” Marcy said in breathy tones. She slid his shaft deep into her mouth, letting her tongue tickle his stiff member.

“I don’t want you to be a slave,” David said, “but I do like being your Master. How about we take this up to the bedroom?”

“I don’t think we would make it,” Marcy said as she took her mouth off to stroke his nine inches.

“Yeah, well,” David said and then realized he had the power in this situation, “your Master commands you to act like a robot and march up to the bedroom.”

Marcy’s eyes went wide as she jerked up on her haunches. In a smooth fluid motion she stood. “I Obey masTER,” Marcy said sounding like an artificial voice with the accents on the wrong syllables. With her legs moving fluidly she moved like a robot on an assembly line.

David stepped out of his pants and shorts, and pulled off his tee-shirt. He hurried after his robot. David watched her robotic movements and couldn’t help himself. “Robot, repeat the line, I obey my Master,” David called out.

“I obey my Master,” Marcy said exactly as David had said the words, and almost sounded like him. “I obey my Master. I obey my Master. I obey my Master.”

The two walked past the living room. David snagged their teas as they went up the stairs to the second floor, and the bedrooms. David’s room was functional, with a large king size bed, and lots of books, as well as a closet filled with clothes, and a dresser that was covered in books.

“Okay, you can act normal again,” David said to Marcy.

“I obey my—,” Marcy was saying when David was talking. “AH! Oh fuck, that was so fucking hot. My pussy is burning! I was trying so hard to be a robot, and was even trying to think like one.” Marcy put both hands down between her legs. “I’m actually dripping wet. You better fuck me like you mean it, Master.” She stripped off her soaking wet panties.

David paused. “How do I do that?” David asked not understanding.

“Oh Master,” Marcy said and then came right up to David. She kissed him, with one hand behind his head to hold him against her. She used her other hand to position his cock so he slid easily into her wet folds. She draped both hands over his head, and held herself up on his shoulders as she wrapped one leg around his waist, and then the next. Her weight forced her body down onto his shaft, filling her. The two that became one started to hump like sex machines. They were still kissing passionately.

David broke off the kiss long enough to say, “You feel amazing.”

“Likewise,” Marcy said and her breath was labored, “because you’re about to make me cum.”

Marcy’s body flexed and David just had enough time to make it to the bed. Marcy’s body started to shake with her orgasm. Marcy’s middle flexed and jumped with David’s rod sliding inside. Her legs were vibrating on either side of David. Her back was arching as her mouth was stuck in a circle. She rocked with the orgasm, her body riding each wave as David still fondled inside of her womanhood with his man meat.

“Master,” Marcy said as her orgasm slowed, “what did you do to me?”

“I thought of your pleasure before mine,” David said leaning down to her.

“That was amazing, beyond amazing,” Marcy said. “Ah, you’re still inside of me! OH! You feel so good! Right there, just keep doing what you’re do—! AH!!!”

Marcy flexed again, and this time her pussy squirted out fluid. Even before the clear liquid had landed, Marcy’s body was jerking with her latest orgasm. Her legs flew out, and shook. Her fingers dug into the bedspread. David pulled out as her pussy pulsed with her orgasmic waves of pleasure. Marcy’s eyes crossed as she lost the ability to speak, and for a time, think. Her body was covered in sweat as the orgasm pulled energy from her and transferred it to pleasure that ran in her blood. The orgasm lasted for nearly a full minute.

“Are you okay?” David asked next to Marcy as she came down from her orgasm.

She looked over at him, and kissed his lips with heat and passion. “I’ve never dreamed sex could be like this, Master,” Marcy said. “Please let your slave pleasure you, Master. Let me make you cum, Master.”

David went in for another kiss, and it lasted a good bit of time as Marcy’s hands ran all over his body. Her hands ended on his hard cock that she was playfully stroking. “How would you make me cum?” David asked after a moment.

Marcy thought for a second. “You could have any hole I have,” Marcy said. “You could use my mouth, pussy, and ass as you please, Master.”

“Not the ass,” David said with a frown. “I don’t think that sounds sexy at all.”

“I’ve never tried it,” Marcy said thinking. “I can’t knock something until I do it.”

“I can,” David said. “Nothing’s going up the poop shoot, yours or mine, and that’s final.”

“Fine,” Marcy said as if she didn’t like the idea. “Well then what can I do to make you shoot your load?”

“Well your breasts aren’t big enough for a tity fuck,” David said. “I think that’s the right word. How about you get on your back with your head hanging off the edge of the bed, and I see how far down your throat I can go?”

Marcy squealed at this. In the blink of an eye she was in position, with her mouth wide open. David got off the bed and slowly slid into Marcy’s mouth. David leaned into it as he felt his balls brush her nose. Marcy’s hands gripped David’s ass as she pulled him farther into her face. David leaned forward for a better angle, and realized he was right at Marcy’s pussy. Her brown hairs were darker there, and she trimmed the bush to a small triangle of hair. Her pussy was glistening, and David wondered what she tasted like. He leaned forward more, and stuck out his tongue.

Marcy couldn’t breathe, but she could feel. She felt David’s hard cock running down her throat. The feeling of fullness from her nose down made her even hotter. Feeling his shaft going past her tongue and down into her was causing her body to cream her loins even more. She felt David lean forward onto her naked body, and deep down she hoped he was about to cum. She wanted his seed, and desperately wanted to please him. What she was not expecting was the smooth wet feeling of a tongue being dragged down her slit.

David decided he could get to like that taste. It was sour, and salty, and very meaty. David had no idea what he was doing, but he knew that women liked it when a man licked them. He also had read how rubbing just above her clit would enhance the pleasure as he licked and sucked on Marcy’s slit. David also stuck his tongue deep into her slit as his fingers flew back and forth on her trimmed bush. David latched his lips onto her pussy and sucked and licked at the same time. When he finally discerned a noticeable increase in fluid from her pussy was when David also noticed Marcy was frantically trying to push him off of her mouth.

This was going to be a big one, and Marcy couldn’t say anything. She didn’t want to hurt David, so she was trying to get him out of her mouth, and away from her teeth. Typical he wasn’t noticing the obvious, but at the last moment she felt his dick pull out. That was good because her orgasm was so intense that for Marcy she would always compare every subsequent orgasm to it.

For Marcy she tried to speak, but only gibberish came out. She couldn’t see because her eyes had gone from crossed to roll far back into her head. Her body arched to only her toes and shoulders. Despite herself, Marcy wanted to stop her body from flexing, for this would include her shoulders slid off the edge of the bed. She was sure despite the orgasm that had a death grip on her body that she was going to land painfully on the floor. She didn’t. David caught her just before she landed on the hardwood floor. Of course the orgasm took that moment to make her spasm, quiver, shake, and jump in David’s arms. She was bucking wildly as drool flew from her mouth. Juices squirted from between her legs in pulsing jets. Her mind tried to hold onto something as darkness crept in from the sides. As things started going dark the only thing she was sure of was that she was in David’s arms while having the most miraculous orgasm ever.

After that day everything changed.

Many months later Marcy smiled when she saw that David had parked his car outside of the garage so she could park hers inside. This way she didn’t have to worry about brushing off the snow the next morning. It also meant she didn’t have to walk the few feet, and since she’d taken to wearing heals, it was appreciated. Marcy wasn’t sure when she started wearing heals more than she wore shoes, but they did make her developing calf muscles look amazing.

Marcy admitted that she was looking damn sexy lately. She’d started taking David to the gym six days a week. She claimed it was to keep an eye on him so he didn’t go after any other pretty young thing, but she found she liked pumping iron. Over the past few months the gains she’d developed were making her look fantastic to the point a modeling agency approached her outside of the gym the other day. It didn’t hurt that she had large breasts now.

Marcy’s breasts weren’t huge, but larger than her small thin body would have naturally produced. They were something she’d started thinking about doing after seeing what other women that Cosplay looked like. Marcy was determined to look like a female superhero from the comics, and those artists really didn’t have normal women in mind when they drew. Still with extra money coming in because she moved in with David, she could splurge. It had been two months since the surgery, and Marcy loved seeing her chest with the large round mounds. When her coworkers mentioned the increased bust size, Marcy said she was tired of her chest being flatter than a pancake. David certainly liked them, and that was more than enough of a reason for Marcy to go under the knife.

As soon as Marcy came into the house she called out, “Master, I’m home.” She also immediately stripped off her tight blouse and short skirt. Marcy’s bra came off next to let her breasts breathe. The cool air inside made her nipples stand out and Marcy knew David like that too. She left on her heels and black lace panties. Both would come off, eventually.

“Hey,” David said coming up from his basement lab. David had changed too over the past few months. He was still short. He still wore glasses. However, his hair was styled better. He had gone from wearing printed tee-shirts to tight shirts that showed off his own gains. Marcy bit her lip seeing that his abs were showing through the fabric. She flexed her own abs to show them off.

David was wearing tight jeans, but what was noticeable was the large white headband. There was a ribbon cable leading down to a phone in his hand. He looked happy in ways that were not in addition to seeing Marcy. He gave a good solid kiss to the lips, which sometimes preceded other things.

“How concerned should I be about what’s on your head?” Marcy asked.

“This isn’t anything to worry about,” David said. “It’s just something I’ve been working on. It can take my thoughts, turn them into a microwave transmission, and put them directly into another person’s mind.”

“Master,” Marcy said with concern in her voice, “again, is it wise to be able to put a voice into someone’s head?”

David smiled and pressed something on his smart phone. ‘Only as long as they are not communicating with some preprogrammed slave that reacts to certain word commands, it shouldn’t be a problem,’ an eerie gruff voice said in Marcy’s mind without David’s lips moving.

“Really,” Marcy said annoyed. “Well this preprogrammed slave that reacts to certain word commands, doesn’t like it, and that voice is creepy.”

“Noted,” David said out loud. “And as a preprogrammed slave your master commands you to go get on that sexy yellow exercise outfit so we can go work out.”

Marcy gave a little shutter at being commanded but went to obey. “Master,” Marcy said and looked back at David. She gave him a smile when he looked up at her and gave her his full attention. “You need to change too. Maybe while we’re naked we can do something else together real quick?”

David grinned and then tapped something on his phone. The gruff spooky voice again spoke into Marcy’s mined. ‘Marcy, slave code chi, tau, zeta, set arousal level to nine.’

Marcy felt her pussy flood with juices. The black lacy panties did nothing to stop the flow of her arousal liquid as it started to roll down her legs. She stared at David with undisguised lust. “Change of plans,” Marcy said licking her lips seductively, “this won’t be quick.” David smiled and went to be Master to his slave.

The End