The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hypno-Miss

WARNING. THIS FILE CONTAINS SEXUALLY EXPLICIT LANGUAGE. IF YOU ARE OFFENDED BY SUCH MATERIAL PLEASE EXIT THE FILE AND DELETE IT.

IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 18 THEN BY LAW IN MOST COUNTRIES, INCLUDING THE UK, YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED TO VIEW THIS FILE.

OBVIOUSLY YOUR GOING TO COMPLETELY IGNORE THIS WARNING BEING AS INQUISITIVE AS YOU ARE, IF SO PLEASE TREAT THIS AS FANTASY, IF YOU ARE SAD ENOUGH TO ATTEMPT ANY OF THE CONTENTS OF THIS FILE THEN MAY THE PHYSCIATRISTS COME ALONG WITH THEIR STRAIGHT-JACKETS AND LOCK YOU UP.

Femdom, Fem 2 Fem, Mind Control.

This is my first story, I only got a grade C in English Lit. so please bear with me, if you like what you see then some encouragement would be greatly appreciated, but please don’t clutter my mailbox with Shit, I’ve already got enough as it is. Send to Newsgroup instead. Thanks.

* * *

She stood at the front of the class droaning on about some chap called Pythagoras, he really didn’t understand anything she was saying, he just sat their living out one of many fantasies he’d like to have with her.

The mixed class was made up of around 30 students, all of who were around 14 years of age, as this was an inner-London state school there were quite a few nationalities, indian, black, asian and of course white.

Even the teacher—Miss Lia Indrani—was Pakistani. She was a strickingly beautiful woman with long shiny black hair, large dark eyes, pouting lips and legs that men (or women!) would die for. She knew she was attractive, using her femininity to get what she wanted on many occassion.

John fancied her, in fact John had always fancied her, since three years previous when she had walked in to his class as his new teacher, defintely better than Mrs Sinclair—fat cow she was, he thought to himself.

The bell rang.

Everybody packed up and headed for the door.

“John, Emma and Susan, can you stay behind please ?” the teacher asked.

The three pupils stood before Miss Indrani’s desk, she got up, walked over to the door and locked it.

“Why did you do that Miss ?” Asked Emma.

Lia walked over and stood before them.

“I wanted some privacy, I’ve decided that you three need an extra lesson”

John felt himself blushing as she uttered those words, all sorts of thoughts were running through his head.

“I’ve noticed your work is not upto scratch, you ALL know that you’ve got your exams next year, so what’s the problem ?” Lia asked Rhetorically.

“You’re all quite intelligent, so I guess it must be down to laziness!”

John stood there motionless, listening intently to his tutor’s voice, it really was quite soft he thought.

“Ok, if you could all sit at your desk, I’ll dish out the extra work”

They all did as she asked, John was still blushing, how this woman turned him on he thought to himself.

Ten minutes passed.

Lia went over to John and sat next to him, she wore a thigh-high split skirt showing plenty of stocking-top, he tried very hard not to look at her, but somehow his gaze was held by her thighs.

“John, you have plenty of ability, explain to me what the problem is, do you find the girls a distraction ? is that what is ?”

As she asked her Rhterical questions she slipped one hand down to her thigh and began stroking it, up and down, up and down.

John’s gaze was following the rythmn, he noticed her beautiful blue ring, how it sparkled as she moved her gentle hands, up and down, up and down.

“I, err, No miss, it’s just that I’m not mathematically minded” He said.

She continued caressing her leg, the ring continued to glow; to dazzle, to control.

“Do you like me John ? " She whispered.

The boy was too shocked to say anything, surely teachers wern’t meant to ask questions like that. He paused, thought about what she had just said to him and for some strange reason found himself nodding, that ring was sure pretty he thought to himself.

“If you like me John, then surely you would listen to me, as a teacher I know whats good for you, after all I’ve been through it myself a few years back.

She was still rubbing her thigh, up and down, up and down. John couldn’t look away, she knew she had him.

“John I want you to look at the ring, watch as it moves up and down, captureing the light, you want to look at it don’t you ?”

“Urrrmmm.....I guess so.....”

She took her hand to inches in front of the lad’s eyes. He couldn’t move his head, but allowed his gaze to follow.

“That’s it John, keep looking at the ring, see how sootheing it is, all you want to do is look, to stare deeply at it’s beauty. Why don’t you look deeper...that’s it...deeper and deeper, the light is beautiful isn’t it, such an unearthly light...in fact you’ve never seen a light quite like it before”

“No” Replied John.

“Takeing you deeper and deeper”

John tried to look away but to his amazement he couldn’t, all he wanted to do is listen to Miss Indrani’s voice, to her sultry sootheing gentle voice.

“John, you cannot take your eyes from my ring, you are now in a light trance, unable to resist anything I say, in fact you WANT to listen to me, don’t you?”

“Yes” John replied monotinously.

“Now John, I want you to sit there for a while, I want you to continue with your work, do you understand me ?”

“I understand”

“Very good. You know John, I think you’ll make an excellent subject, though it’s not you I’m after I’m afraid John, it’s your companions, in fact I think it’s time to have a few words with them. You will see and hear nothing... absolutely nothing, you will do as I say John?”

“Yes Miss”

Lia got up from her seat and walked over to the girls, they were both sitting next to each other, unaware anything had been going on. This should be simple she told herself.

“How are you doing” Lia asked them. She suddenly felt rather damp. The thought of controlling the girls really turned her on.

“I’m stuck on question five miss” replied Emma.

“Let’s see shall we. You have a four centimetre square with a circle inside. The circle touches each side of the square, calculate the area of the circle”

Lia knew that she couldn’t use the same technique as she used on John, unless of course the girls had secret lesbian tendancies, and if they hadn’t, then they certainly would by the end of the session.

She proceeded to take a gold locket from between her rather ample breasts and swung it gently in front the two girls.

“Hmm it’s rather a tricky question...perhaps one of the hardest”

The pendant was still swinging, the attention of the girls was held.

“In fact I wouldn’t be surprised if a question like this wasn’t in your final exam.”

The locket was swinging...back and forth.

“It’s all a matter of using the Pyhtagoras theorum as I was explaining earlier”

Back and forth...

The young girls continued to stare at the beautiful locket, it seemed to catch the light every time it swung before them. Lia knew she had them, it was essentailly the same principle as she used on John, except she needed something to distract him...the stocking-tops, woman on the other hand were easier to control as they were less suspicious towards fellow members of their own gender.

“Listen to me both of you, I want you to stare deeply into my eyes”

Back and forth the locket swung, Emma and susan tried to resist, their minds now in turmoil, how could they resist such a masterful voice? such a beautiful pendant? such compelling eyes? the combination was too much for the young girls.

“That’s it ladies, just stare into my eyes...deeper and deeper into my eyes. ..that’s all you want to do...let all the fears and dangers ebb from your mind...you know you want to...hear my voice and gaze into my eyes...such attractive eyes...takeing you down...down...down...your resistance is diminishing with every swing of the locket...Now you are in a light trance. ..”

The girls sat there, utterly hypnotised.

Lia thought to herself at how skillful she was getting at this, she had been using her abilities on the school children for a few months now. She remembered fondly on that cold winter’s day when there had only been the three of them at her flat; herself, Sonya and Sonya’s boyfriend, Ian. Sonya was a professional physchiatrist and she had shown Lia how easy it was to control people using her boyfriend as a test subject...for him he hadn’t a clue to what was happening until the last minute, now he was Lisa’s slave, willing to completely obey her every command. Anyhow that’s another story.

The three young pupils sat there entranced, unable to move, unable to speak, in fact unable to do anything other than Lia’s bidding.

“Listen to me Emma, have you never noticed how attractive your friend Susan is...those silk blouse’s...thigh-high socks...short skirts...in fact she’s absolutely stunning isn’t she Emma?”

For a moment Emma struggled, but she began to see what her tutor meant, Susan was an incredibly sexy girl, she dressed provactively—mainly to attract the attention of the male members of staff—it worked! Why had she never noticed this before?

“So beautiful, with her long blonde hair, blue eyes, how can you possibly resist her ?” I know I can’t Lia said inwardly.

“Yessssss she is beautiful” replied Emma.

“Yes, VERY beautiful, now I want you to explore every part of her body, you will start from the top and work you way down to her clit...you DO know where her clit is, don’t you Emma?”

“Yeessssss”

John begun to struggle, although he was powerless, he knew what was happening, he tried so very hard to escape, but then thought, why...why should he escape, this was probably going to be one of the events of his life. The reasoning sounded good...he just sat there watching. His dick was getting harder and harder.

“Susan, can you hear me ?”

“Yessss miss” She replied dreamily.

“Susan, you’ve always fancied Emma, but more than that, you’ve loved ME!, you’ve never seen a more stunning woman, I am the object of your fantasies ...your dreams...your desires. You will let Emma do anything within reason to you, but you will be more interesed in satisfying MY needs”

Susan replied obligingly whilst Emma began sucking on her ears.

Part 2 to follow soon...