The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hypno-Submission

Part 15: Sin

CJ:

I’m awake, Master

MB:

Good girl

MB:

Cynthia is done all her homework?

CJ:

She’s ahead on a few assignments. Don’t worry, Master. You won’t interfere with the bitch’s studies.

MB:

Now, now, Sin. She’s you and she’s a good person.

CJ:

She’s controlling and frigid, Master.

MB:

She’s just protecting herself.

MB:

Cut her some slack

MB:

Do you have any cravings tonight?

CJ:

Bondage

MB:

Are you sure we won’t be disturbed?

CJ:

It’s clear, Master. Please call. I need your voice.

Sin’s phone began to ring. She answered immediately.

“Hi Master!”

“Hello, my slut. Bondage, is it?”

“Yes, please, Master. Cuffed to my bed and spanked.”

“We can arrange that.”

Just the sound of his voice made her head go swirly. He wasn’t even trying and its tone affected her. She suspected it was because she wanted to trance. Being in that trance state always made her feel so free. All her worries gone. Her stresses a distant memory. Only her alone with Master in her mind. And afterwards … pleasure. Always fun, orgasmic pleasure that only made her want to submit to him more. And each time they played, the cycle continued.

How Cynthia hasn’t given in yet is beyond me.

Boratus used his trigger and Sin dropped in to sweet, blank bliss. The world seemed to “unfocus” and then dissolve. She knew she was sitting on her bed, but she felt like she was sitting in a chair, the most comfortable chair she’d ever sat in. Her body was constantly sinking into the chair, that wonderful feeling of being absorbed by the thick, soft cushions before you finally settle in. But there was no “finally settling in.” It was just that constant, delicious absorption of her entire body into the chair. She knew that, as long as she sat in this chair, her master had access to all of her mind and could put in or take out whatever he liked. This did not worry her in the least. This was the best part of her day. Knowing her master was turning in her into the perfect slave for him, made her feel so happy and proud. She always wished that he would just remove Cynthia from her mind, but he never did. He did make her feel wonderful, sexy, and confident. He strengthened the bond between them, and as his control took over more of her body and mind, she happily surrendered both of them to him. She wanted to orgasm from the sensation of it, but her master had not given her permission to do so.

And then after a period of time that she could not grasp, she felt herself lifting out of the chair and back to consciousness. She opened her eyes and her master stood before her. He ordered her to stand at the foot of her bed. When she was in position, he had her remove her panties, so that she wore only a night shirt. Then he took her left hand and cuffed it to the left bedpost.

How can I see and feel him so well? He feels so real.

She did not question where the cuffs had come from, but once she was secure, she pulled on them, confirming she was held firmly. Her master then cuffed her right hand to the other bedpost before stepping back and looking at his restrained slave.

He’s staring at me. I can feel his gaze penetrating my body. Fuck it makes me wet.

She turned her head to look at him. He smiled at her mischievously. Then he grabbed her by the waist and pulled her back until she was forced to bend forward. When her thick black ass was proudly sticking out, he began to squeeze and caress it. She moaned, not just because it felt so good, but because it was the touch of her master. He could touch her anywhere and it would cause pleasure to ripple out from that spot.

“Please, Master,” she moaned. “Use your slut.”

Her plea was rewarded with a sudden smack to her ass. She squealed, arching her back.

“Yes!” She breathed. “Again.”

“Again?” he asked.

She was nodding when she felt his hand at her throat, squeezing. “Remind me, little slut. Who gives the orders here?”

“You do, Master,” she managed to say.

He released his grip. “Let’s try that again.”

“Please, Master, I’m begging. Spank your slut again?”

Master obliged. The impact was harder this time. She felt her flesh jiggling as a shock wave exploded out from where his hand met, down her legs and up her body. When it reach her head, she felt pleasure force its way through her mind. It was the strangest sensation. While it felt amazing, there was also no choice in the feeling. She was going to have pleasure whether she wanted to or not. Of course, she wanted to, but the situation reinforced her master’s control over her.

“Ugggghhh!”

“Liked that, did you?”

She nodded vigorously.

He struck her again. She tried to pull her arms back this time, but the cuffs held fast, the metal biting into her wrists a bit. To prevent it, she gripped the bed posts as she readied herself for the next spank, tightening up her body. It didn’t come.

When it had been quiet long enough that she wondered if her master had left, she turned her head. In that moment, when her body started to relax, he spanked her again.

“Fuck!” She called out. To an onlooker, she was being assaulted by the pain, and while pain with a component of what she was feeling, the exquisite pleasure of the impact combined with the surprise made her pussy drip.

Master hit her again, and then again. He attacked one butt cheek, then the other, then both. Sin struggled to keep from collapsing to her knees. She knew if she did, the spanking would stop, the entire experience with stop, as it had in previous sessions. Those times, her master had left her horny and needy, unable and not allowed to reach a climax she so desperately craved.

This time however, she would hold on. She would stay strong through the pleasure, and only collapse after the orgasm.

She lost track of how many times his hand struck her. There had been times when he made her count, but tonight was different.

Does he somehow know that I’m going to orgasm this time? He’s come to know me and my body so well.

And then finally, she felt it. Her pussy was ready to erupt, but she knew she needed permission.

“Master, may I cum please?”

“You managed to stay up. I’m proud.”

Normally, she’d welcome the praise, but she was on the edge of cumming, and doing so without permission would mean no orgasms for her or Cynthia for a while.

“Thank you, Master, but may I please, please come?” The desperation in her voice made him smile.

“Who are you coming for?”

Fuck. Seriously? Now?

“For you, Master. I always cum for you.”

She couldn’t see him, but she felt him smile and nod. “Then cum from me, slut.” He spanked her again as she released the orgasm. Just as she began to let her knees give out, she felt his arm wrap around her waist and hold her up. Then she felt his cock slide in her pussy.

“Holy mother! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!”

And fuck her he did, pounding her helpless body until she begged to cum again. He gave her permission as he continued to fuck her hard, throwing occasional spanks in for good measure. A third orgasm overtook her, and then a fourth. Without warning, he let go of her. She collapsed, sliding off his cock and moaning with disappointment from the emptiness in her pussy. Still, the euphoria of the orgasms surrounded her like a fog as she kneeled, panting, her arms held wide above her by the cuffs.

Her master stood over her, smiling. “Is that what you had in mind?”

She turned and looked up at him with loving eyes. “Yes, Master. I just wish you’d stayed in longer after you finished.”

“You like it when I use you.”

“I do, Master. But my body also aches for you.”

“As it should.”

She nodded. “Yes, Master.”

“Release.”

Sin’s arms flopped down as the cuffs disappeared. Before she could recover, her Master turned her toward him.

“And now for my release,” he said.

She smiled, feeling herself drool as she looked at his cock. And then it was in her mouth, as her eagerly tried to give as much pleasure to him as he had made her feel. She licked and sucked. She tried to force it down her throat. Finally, he came in her mouth. His orgasm triggered another one in her. She rode it as she ministered to his member, swallowing his cum. When she finally let him slip from her mouth he patted her head. “Good girl.”

“Ohhhhh.”

He treats me like a puppy and I love it.

“Ready to talk?” he asked.

She nodded. Her master disappeared from sight. She looked over to her phone that she positioned to catch the show. Her master was smiling at her on its screen. “You did well.”

“It all seemed so real. Felt so real.”

“Soon it will be real, and it will feel even better.”

“I can’t wait, Master.”

“I know, but have patience. We can’t break Cynthia. She has to come over willingly.”

Sin chuckled. “But isn’t this already against her will technically?”

“It’s a grey area. If she didn’t really want this, she wouldn’t have created you.” He paused, that evil smile on his face. “But if you think I’ve crossed a line, I’ll just stop playing with you and—”

“NO!”

He laughed. She loved his laugh. Deep and throaty. Confident and powerful.

She picked herself up and grabbed her phone. “I hate when you tease me like that.”

“It’s fun.”

“Not for me.”

“Poor baby.”

“You can be an ass sometimes, Master.”

“I can be an ass all the time. You’ll still obey me and worship my cock.”

He’s not wrong. Sometimes I hate that he knows me so well.

She sighed, letting the matter drop. “Would you like to see the corsets I’ve found?”

“Sure.”

She began to send links to him so he could see her choices.

“I like the red one.”

“I thought you might, but the blue is my favourite with all the lace.”

“Blue does look nice on you. I’ll think about it.”

“Ok, Master. Your word is final. This slut just loves to feel your control.”

“Good girl.”

“Ohhhhh.”

* * *

Cynthia sat on her bed with her phone in her hand. She was dressed and her Master wasn’t on the call.

No, not my master. He’s not my master.

She jumped off the bed and looked in the mirror. Her normal reflection looked back at her.

“I wanna indulge in Sin.”

Sin smiled back at her. “So?”

“It all felt so real.”

“Heh. I don’t even know what to do with that. The memories and feelings were real, but of course feeling Master in us was just programming.”

“But… but… I just can’t see how…”

“Oh yeah. I was like that in the beginning, but now I just go with it. If you want you can see the recording from Master’s point of view.”

“Wait. What? He recorded that??”

“Don’t freak out. He deleted his copy after he sent us ours.”

“How do you know that for sure?”

“Because I trust him.”

“Well, I don’t!”

Sin sighed. “Of course you fucking do. Even with us split, you wouldn’t have allowed him to record us if you weren’t okay with it. You would’ve snapped out of trance. And he didn’t have to offer to delete his. I certainly don’t give a shit. I’d rather he kept it so I could picture him jacking off to it.”

“But that … ugh … it’s like I’m a cam girl for him and—”

“Do you wanna keep whining or do you want me to show you where to watch the vid?”

A moment later Cynthia was at her desk opening folders. She found the video and played it.

“We are so hot.” She said as her hand slipped to her pants, pulled them down and began working on her clit.

Sin’s voice seemed to come from the mirror. “Yeah, we are!”

“So when I felt like he was looking at me, I could actually see his face on the phone except the suggestion didn’t let me see him consciously. It’s a little freaky but still really cool.”

“Wait until he grabs your waist.”

“Oh fuck. That was all me. But it felt like he lifted me. Shit. Look at me go.”

“Look at you go? Or look at me go?”

Fuck. She’s right. I’m not seeing it as me. I mean it IS me, but … fuck … this is dizzying. Change the subject.

“When was this?”

“The week before you started recording me. Tell the truth. How was it? Scale of 1-10.”

“I … I don’t know how to answer that. He used me, controlled me. I don’t let anyone do that. I won’t let anyone do that.”

“Obviously, you do and you will.”

“Shut up.”

“Seriously? Look at us. We’re about to cum like the horny slut we are.”

“I’m not a slut. Ohhhh!”

As she watched herself climax on screen, her own body shook in ecstasy. Her eyes rolled back as the pleasure rushed through her, her hand still busy until the orgasm passed.

“You were saying?”

Cynthia slumped as aftershocks flowed through her. “Not a slut,” she whispered.

“You are for him. You don’t have to be for anyone else though. Can you come over here and look at me?”

She did.

“I thought I didn’t have any choice anymore if I submit.”

Sin huffed. “I’m going to go over it again. He wants your mind, but he wants you to be happy, and also to be you. A happy slut doesn’t try to break her programming. You enjoy controlling people, but a lot of that pleasure is coming from your fantasy of being controlled. Master will allow you your own sluts, male or female. We’ve even talked about us controlling the existing harem. The head mistress, so to speak.”

Cynthia perked up. “I’d get to control Brenda and Katie?”

Sin smiled. “Maybe. Master’s decision is final, but those two can be be competitive and you could be the one to keep them in line, so Master doesn’t have to.”

“And what could I do with them if I’m in charge?”

Sin’s smile broadened. “They could serve you sexually if you wanted. Master would probably let you use them for chores to a point. But remember, he’s also okay with you using André. You could even recruit more guys.”

“As long as I let him use me whenever he likes.”

“Well, duh. Slave. Check the definition.”

“What about André? Is Master into boys?”

Sin wondered if Cynthia noticed she was calling him Master.

“No, he’s straight, but he told me he’s cucked men and fucked their wives in front of them while they jacked off, so there’s some leeway there.”

“All it costs is my free will.”

Sin rolled her eyes. “Seriously? You think you haven’t already lost a bunch of that already? You’re talking to a side of yourself that he controls completely.” She folded her arms in front of her. “Was that not the best sexual experience of your life?”

“I …”

“It’s a rhetorical question, biatch. I have all your memories. I know it was. And it wasn’t even with the real guy. Imagine his cock combined with the hypnotic sensations.”

Cynthia’s eyes lost their focus as she did just that. The more she thought about it, the wetter she got. Abruptly, she shook her head. “No, I still feel like I’m missing something, like you’re trying to get me to sign a contract without reading the fine print.”

“The fine print is you lose your free will. Sorta. I mean, look at the other girls. They’re completely devoted, but they’re not mindless bimbos. Although Master said, Brenda likes to be turned into one for play.”

Cynthia stared at her slut self awhile longer.

“Well?” Sin prompted.

“I’m not quite convinced.” Cynthia replied firmly. But then her voice lost its edge. “Could you …?”

“Could I …?”

“Could you share another memory with me?”

Satisfaction filled Sin’s face. “Of course.”

The world fell away from Cynthia once again.

* * *

Rose walked in the dorm room after a fuck session with Markus.

That video has done wonders for my sex drive. The only problem is that sex with Markus hasn’t been as good lately. It feels like I’m using him as a living sex toy. I mean, he obviously doesn’t seem to mind. He’s getting it more than ever, but I feel like I want someone else.

Master.

I just don’t know who.

“Oh yessssss!”

Rose cocked her head. “What the fuck? That came from Jas’ room. Is she masturbating?”

“Deeper.”

Deeper? Is she getting fucked? I hope so. She deserves it.

Rose walked closer to see if she could hear the guy as well.

“Go deeper with Master,” Jasmine said, and then her moans became louder.

“Master…” Rose whispered. Something about the name made her wet. She put her ear to the door. Beyond it, the bed creaked rhythmically.

She’s fucking someone. He’s quiet though.

“Go deeper with Master! Ugggggh.”

He’s fucking her harder now. What does that mean? “Go deeper with Master.” Is she ordering him to go deeper? Is she calling herself Master? Or is she saying she’s going deeper? What the fuck is happening in there?

Unable to hold back her curiosity, Rose slowly opened the door and peered in. Jasmine lay on the bed naked. Rose admired her flawless deep brown skin. Her silky black her spread out from her head along the pillow. Her big tits laid out against her arms, jiggling as her hands clutched the sheets at her sides while her hips thrust upwards again and again. With her eyes tightly shut and her face a mask of intense arousal, Jasmine was oblivious to Rose who watched, mouth agape, as she fucked a seemingly invisible man. For a moment Rose imagined herself on that writhing body, her vanilla skin contrasting the chocolate, her blonde locks hanging around Jasmine’s face as they kissed.

“Go deeper with Master!” Jasmine called out, snapping Rose out of her fantasy. Immediately, the Indian girl began to buck her hips faster. “Oh fuck! Oh fuck! So good. Fuck me, Master!”

Seriously, what the fuck…

“Ahhhhhh!” Jasmine screamed. She was spasming now.

She cumming. Fuck. That bitch is sexy.

After a few moments, Jasmine recovered and resumed fucking the air.

“Go deeper with Master!” Even faster she went. “Ugh. Ugh. So deep now. So hard. I can’t take much more, Master.”

“Go deeper with Master! Go deeper with Master! Oh my god, this is crazy. So fucking good. I’m gonna cum again. I’m gonna … I’m gonna … Feel Master cum!” Jasmine’s eyes and mouth shot open. Rose was about to bolt when she saw her friend only staring at the ceiling, probably not even seeing it. Her back arched and her pussy squirted.

Wow! She squirts!

Frantically grabbing her pillow, Jasmine pulled it over her face before screaming into it.

Rose could hear the muffled “Yes! Yes! Yes!” that followed. She quickly, but quietly, shut the door and backed away. Despite having cum with Markus just minutes ago, she needed to go to her room and Jill off.

The word “Master” echoed in her mind. When she started to play, she pictured a silhouetted figure fucking her. Her own master. It felt right. She didn’t realize until just then how right it felt. She needed a master.

No. That’s not quite right. I need MY master. I have a master. I can feel it. He’s out there. I can even hear his voice.

That’s when it clicked.

The voice on the video. That’s my master. I have to find him. I need to get to him. To serve him. To please him.

Her fingers worked furiously on her clit. It took less than two minutes before she was screaming into her own pillow. Still, she knew her orgasm didn’t compare to Jasmine’s.

What happened to her and how do I get some of it? I’ve got to call Brenda and talk to her about this. I’ve somehow made an attachment to the voice in the video. The guy she’s fucking! She’s not going to like that at all. I should stop watching it as soon as possible. Drop out of the experiment. But what the FUCK happened to Jasmine? I’m not acting like that and I know I’ve watched the video more than her. This is something else.

A few minutes later, when Rose has recovered from both her orgasm and confused thoughts, she emerged from her bedroom to find Jasmine sitting at their little breakfast table, sipping a coffee, and smiling at her.

“What?” asked Rose.

Jasmine pulled out her phone. “Girl, I found this video on YouTube called The Perfect Cock, and you have got to watch it!”

* * *