The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hypno-Submission

Part 3: Katie

“There’s our good girl,” Brenda said when they met at school the next day.

Katie almost tripped up her last few steps as her clit tremored.

Cynthia sent Brenda a curious look, her dark brown eyes intense. “What?”

“Private joke from last night,” Brenda covered.

Cynthia didn’t look impressed. Katie couldn’t tell if it was because they weren’t explaining the joke, but she wasn’t going to talk about it.

Katie had texted Master Boratus in the morning, but hadn’t gotten a reply. Turmoil continued to fill her mind. She loved this new level of sexuality. She loved how Master Boratus made her body feel. She loved his control. But years of being taught to be wary of strangers, being warned to not trust people on the internet, hearing stories of girls that were lured in my unscrupulous men, she felt she had stepped into dangerous territory here.

After a moment of silence, Cynthia sucked her teeth and said, “Whatever. Are we meeting for lunch? I have a one o’clock break.”

“I’m free,” said Katie.

“Works for me,” said Brenda. “Katie, you coming by tonight?”

Katie wanted to go home and chat with Master Boratus, but they needed to work on that assignment. “Yeah,” she replied. “If you’re not fucking Kyle,” she added playfully.

Brenda shook her head happily. “Nope. Broke up.”

“Come again?” said Cynthia.

“That’s part of the reason,” Brenda replied. “He couldn’t make me.” She laughed.

“Ouch,” Katie said.

“I mean, he’s a great guy,” Brenda said. “But a girl has needs.”

“And this is college,” Cynthia added. “Needs can be easily met here.”

“True dat,” Brenda said, bumping fists with Cynthia.

Katie rolled her eyes.

Those two have never appreciated the value of a solid, loving relationship.

Says the slut who wants to be owned and used.

Shut up!

* * *
MB:

Yes?

Katie’s heart sped up when she received the text in class.

KK:

im in class now can’t really chat

MB:

Fair enough. Tomorrow then.

Wait. What?

KK:

tomorrow?

MB:

I have a busy day. I’ll be available tomorrow.

KK:

what about later tonight?

MB:

No. I have a half hour now.

MB:

We can chat after school tomorrow.

That was too much time. She needed to feel like she did yesterday.

KK:

give me a minute to go someplace private

MB:

Good girl

I’m a good girl!

KK:

thank you Sir

She gathered her things and quietly left the lecture, rushing quickly to one of the study halls. The college provided several sound proof rooms in each hall for students that didn’t want distractions. They still had windows so people couldn’t have sex in them but the cubicle inside blocked all of the occupant’s body below the chest.

She grabbed her phone and saw the last line she typed.

I called him “Sir” again.

Master Boratus is my Master.

It nagged at her but the need to chat with him made the concern drift away.

KK:

ready

Almost immediately she felt that wonderful feeling as she dropped into trance. A part of her realized she was becoming addicted to it, but the rest of her didn’t care. It felt too good.

When she emerged, her panties were soaked.

MB:

Did you play with yourself after we chatted yesterday?

KK:

maybe..

MB:

Good girls answer directly when asked a question.

KK:

sorry Sir yes i did play

MB:

Good girl.

I’m a good girl!

MB:

Did you cum?

KK:

no my mom interrupted

MB:

A shame.

KK:

yeah i could tell it was going to be a good one.

MB:

Would you like to finish now?

KK:

cant im in a study hall

KK:

semi private but people will see me through the window

MB:

Truth pet, how do you feel about people seeing you being controlled and used like a slut

KK:

i love it but not here

KK:

i could get expelled

KK:

i think it’s hot and want to try it some day

What the fuck did I just type? Do I really feel that way? Oh God, just the thought of it is making me wet.

MB:

Truth pet, how would you feel if I made you do things or feel things without your knowing? Nothing overt. Subtle control that only you’d know about.

KK:

oh God…

KK:

that would be hot too! i want to rub myself just thinking about it

KK:

may i?

MB:

I thought people could see you.

KK:

top half not my pussy

MB:

Are you wearing pants or a skirt?

KK:

pants

MB:

Open them and rub your clit.

KK:

Mmmmm yes Sir

This is so naughty, playing in the study hall. Heh. I just caught that guy’s gaze. He has no idea what I’m doing. It’s just making me wetter.

“I am obedient. I am owned.”

MB:

How’s that feel?

KK:

amazing! its not going to take me long to cum at this rate

MB:

What do you do before you cum?

KK:

ask permission Sir

“I am obedient. I am owned.”

MB:

Good girl

I’m a good girl!

MB:

Will you be able to hide your expression when you cum?

KK:

ill just duck down for a moment behind the cubicle

She felt similar to last night. That if she came, something would change. She’d give in.

MB:

Stay visible as long as you can without getting in trouble.

The thought of following that order nearly pushed her over the edge. No one was looking at her at the moment. She wished someone would. She wanted to show someone what she was going through.

“I am obedient. I am owned!”

Her eyes went wide as Cynthia walked by the window, only to turn and recognize her. The black girl turned and stepped toward the door. As she left the view from the window, Katie hastily did up her pants.

The door opened. “Shouldn’t you be in class this period?”

“I… uh… had an assignment to catch up on. Are you okay? You don’t look so good.”

“Feeling a bit drained. Didn’t sleep much last night. I may skip lunch and take a nap.”

Katie’s phone beeped. She covered the screen so Cynthia couldn’t see who was texting her.

“I’ll tell Brenda.”

“You don’t mind?” Cynthia asked.

“Of course not. Take care of yourself. It’s all good, girl.”

Cynthia gave her a weird look.

“What?” Katie asked.

“Why did you say that?”

“Say what?”

“Good girl.”

Katie’s pussy vibrated. She was calming down from the near orgasm but the words pushed her arousal up again.

“I said, ‘It’s all good… girl.’”

“Brenda called you a good girl today too,” Cynthia said, a look of concern on her face.

Katie held in a moan.

“Yeah, she’s being a bitch.”

“By calling you good girl?”

Damn, we need to get off this subject.

“Um we got into a chat last night about how I’m so much more goody goody than you two. Always trying to do the right thing, be morally superior, you know, be a good girl. I argued against her but didn’t really have facts to back it up. So she began teasing me. ‘Good girl. Good girl.’ But that’s not what I meant just now with you. Go lie down. Go home if you need to.”

Cynthia bit her lower lip before replying. “Yeah, I should.”

Hmmm. It doesn’t affect me when I say it. Only when someone else does.

The phone beeped again.

“Call me tonight,” Katie said. “Let me know if you’re feeling better.”

“Okay,” Cynthia replied. She turned to leave.

“Good girl,” Katie said.

Cynthia stopped and twisted her head back. Her face held shock and something else. Something familiar.

“Kidding!” Katie replied. “I can play too, right? I don’t always have to be a good girl.”

Cynthia’s face softened and she left.

Katie quickly picked up her phone.

MB:

How close are you?

MB:

Still there?

MB:

I’m guessing you either got interrupted or passed out.

MB:

I’m getting back to work. Chat tomorrow.

She typed urgently.

KK:

no wait! got interrupted im back

She stared at the screen for several minutes before accepting he’d left.

“Fuck.”

She thought about playing again.

I can’t cum without permission.

Then felt the moment was lost.

She returned to what remained of her last period before lunch then met with Brenda.

“Cynthia’s not feeling well. She’s gone home I think.”

Brenda nodded. “Yeah, she didn’t get much sleep last night.”

Katie raised her eyebrows. “She told you?”

“Right before you arrived this morning. I was surprised she suggested lunch.”

“Oh.”

“You got enough sleep though, didn’t you, you good girl?”

I’m a good girl.

Wait. Fuck. No.

“You start that shit again and I’m leaving,” Katie said angrily.

“Okay, okay,” Brenda said with a giggle. She pushed a blonde lock behind her ear. “Man, that trigger really gets you, doesn’t it?”

“Trigger?” said Katie. “You said the video didn’t have any triggers.”

“I didn’t remember it having any triggers,” Brenda corrected. “But I was dipping in and out of trance, so I was missing things. ‘Good girl’ is obviously a trigger.”

I’m a good girl.

Katie shuddered. “Yeah, that explains a lot. Does it affect you too? Good girl. Good girl.”

“Mmmmm, yes. Fuck that makes me feel good.”

“You just go with it?”

“Sure why not? It’s pleasure.”

“Brenda?” Katie said, worry setting in. “How many times have you watched that video?”

“A few times,” Brenda replied smugly.

“Did you contact Master Boratus?”

“Was I supposed to?” Brenda asked.

“I think so,” Katie said realizing what had happened for the first time. “I felt compelled to. It must be in the video.”

“Only parts of the video stuck with me, remember? Wait. You contacted him?”

Katie turned red. “Uh… yeah.”

“You chatted with him?”

“Yeah.”

“Did he make you do anything?”

“He… uh… he made me feel things.”

Brenda leaned forward. “Feel things?”

“Erotic sensations. All over my body. Until I came.”

“Oh wow.”

“But I’m not sure it’s a good thing. I mean I love what he makes me feel, but I’m worried he’s taking too much control too fast.”

“Are you his hypno-slave now?”

“No… I… Well… I don’t think so.”

“Do you want to be?”

Fuck yes!

“No… I don’t know.” She needed to get the attention off her. “Do you remember any more of the video now?” Katie asked.

“Less actually.”

“The less you remember the deeper you went,” Master Boratus had said.

“I think you should stop watching it,” Katie warned. “The deeper you go, the less you remember.”

“How many times have you watched it?” Brenda asked.

Five times.

“Just twice.”

“And you don’t remember anything?”

“Just feeling amazing while I was under.”

“Yeah. It feels so fucking good. I wake up wet every time.”

“Wait. What if we watch it together tonight?” Katie asked.

“Didn’t you just tell me not to watch it?” Asked Brenda.

“I mean, not together,” Katie explained. “You put the headphones on and watch the screen while I watch you. Then we swap. That way we can each see what the other does in trance. We may both be doing things we’re not aware of. This’ll help us see more of what’s happening.”

“I like it.” Brenda said. “After we work on the project tonight?”

“That’s what I was thinking.”

* * *

Katie arrived home after school to find her mom in a form-fitting little red dress, choosing the right shoes.

“Woah,” Katie said. “What’s the occasion?”

“First date in six months,” her mom said. “Wish me luck.”

“Looking like that, you won’t need luck, mom.”

“Aw. Thanks sweetie. I didn’t make dinner.”

“That’s okay. I’m going to Brenda’s. I’ll raid her fridge.”

* * *

Katie and Brenda managed to get a good chunk of their assignment done before they decided to watch each other watch the video.

Brenda volunteered to watch first. Katie sat next to the laptop so she couldn’t see the screen and watched her friend closely. Brenda’s eyes moved left and right as she followed the ball on the screen. Katie knew how it felt to watch that ball, how quickly it put her under. Curiously, watching Brenda’s eyes start to get that blank expression brought a calming feeling to Katie. Her friend’s eyes moving slightly left and right felt just as powerful as the ball on the screen Brenda was watching. Katie felt as though she was being pulled down into trance along with Brenda.

A moment later, or what seemed a moment later, Brenda was shaking her awake.

“Girl, you were supposed to watch me, not zone out,” Brenda admonished.

“Wha?” asked Katie. “I was… Wait. How long was I out?”

“The video just ended, sleepy head.”

“Are you serious?” Katie asked. “You mean I’ve just been sitting here, zoned out for twenty-three minutes?”

“Looks that way,” Brenda replied. “How did you even mange to trance with no sound or video?”

“Your eyes,” Katie said. “When I saw them glaze over, it was like you pulled me into the trance with you.”

Brenda sighed. “Well, I guess we won’t be trying that again.”

“So how do we find out what’s on the video?”

“We need to get someone who’s never seen it to watch it bit by bit, I think. But better than how we did it.”

Katie rolled her eyes. “Who would volunteer for that?”

“Maybe my sis,” Brenda suggested. “She’ll be in town for summer break in a few weeks.”

“A few weeks!” Katie exclaimed.

Brenda shrugged. “You got any suggestions? I don’t want to just ask someone we can’t trust. What if they can use the triggers on this video on us?”

“Okay, okay,” Katie resigned. “We’ll wait. I’ll just avoid the video and Master Boratus until then.”

* * *

Katie got home, fully expecting to get a text from Master Boratus that she could ignore, but nothing came.

She got ready for bed with her customary glances at her phone. Eventually she fell asleep only to be woken by her mom arriving home from her date.

“How was it?” Katie called out.

“A—maz—ing!” He mom replied. “I’ll be seeing him again.”

Katie got up and opened her door just as her mom came up the stairs. The woman glowed.

She did have a good time. Oh wait. I know that look.

“You got laid, didn’t you?”

Her mom smiled. “A lady doesn’t kiss and tell.” She walked away, wobbling a bit. She was tipsy.

“Did you drive home?” Katie asked.

“Uber!” Her mom replied. “I’ll grab the car in the morning.”

“You definitely got laid,” Katie said.

Her mom stopped at her bedroom door and turned to her. “No, honey, I got wildly and orgasmically fucked!”

“On a first date? You?”

“When you meet him, You’ll get it.”

Katie put her hands on her hips. “Oh? And when am I meeting him?”

“When I’ve fucked him enough that I won’t want to jump him while you’re in the same room.” She winked and went into her bedroom.

Tipsy mom is a slut. But I do like her confidence. I wonder how bad drunk mom is.

* * *

The next morning Katie got a text from Master Boratus. She looked at it, ready to tell him she wouldn’t be chatting with him for a while, but then put away her phone, not even remembering what he’d sent her.

Her day played out as usual, school, homework, dinner with mom. After dinner though, she decided to head to a local pub, The Boar’s Head. The place was dark with a few patrons. It seemed designed for intimacy and privacy. She headed for a booth near the back and sat down.

“What can I get ya?” asked the waitress.

“Rum and Redbull,” Katie replied.

When the waitress brought her the drink, Katie sat back and happily sipped it. After a few minutes, she wondered why she’d even decided to come to this pub. She’d never been here before.

A man slipped into the booth on the opposite side of her. Black, shaved head, confident smile. Familiar. He wore jeans and a black leather jacket with a black t-shirt underneath.

“Uhhhh, excuse me?” Katie said. “Did I ask you to sit here?”

“No,” he replied. “I asked you.”

That voice.

A chill went down her spine at the same time her panties became soaked. She almost dropped her drink.

“M…Master Boratus?” she asked.

“Good girl.”

I’m a GOOD GIRL!

She couldn’t move. She didn’t want to. She could only stare into his eyes. As she did, the world drifted away.

* * *