The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

HYPNO-THERAPIST

Alright Sophia, keep it together. You are the professional here. That last session was an accident and you can’t just say that “accidents happen”. Take responsibility for once! Counselors sometimes lose control over their patients, yes. But. But! It doesn’t matter what they think they want. It’s not their fault and it’s your responsibility. Your job to maintain boundaries in every situation.

When she arrives today all I can hope is that it isn’t to tell me how I messed her up.

Yes, her deep brown eyes. Yes, those curves. And the way she smells… the way she just melts when I rub her shoulders…that soft bit of hair on the back of her neck… or the way her eyes sparkle like little stars… holy moly, stop!

AND!!… you are! going to stop touching yourself before her sessions. WTF is wrong with you?!

I blame my doctoral advisor. I mean I have to blame someone and she’s not here. Such a kinkasaur! If I didn’t know better I’d have said her whole department was just a cunning scheme to get herself off.

All that stuff about never being inhibited. Always doing what you wanted no matter the consequences. Rubbing one out in a public bathroom. Empowerment! Sleeping with your boss to get ahead? Empowerment! All the doctoral students having group make-out sessions instead of lectures. Empowerment! That time I masturbated in her office for her. Empowerment! The way she kept kissing my neck and whispering to me how right it was I was touching myself…

…and then I took off all my clothes. Then I took off all her clothes. And we screwed for hours. It was the hottest sex I had ever had. Walk of shaming out of her office at 5:30 in the morning and still wanting was more and more and more…

And holy shit, after all that she still gave me a B!

And then we slept together for three days, like, literally straight for three days (straight lol) after the graduation party (orgy??). And I never even brought it up! WTF is wrong with me!

Shit, I just realized? Did she give me a B just to make me want to her more?

!!!!!

What did M say? “You need a lover who can tame that needy clit of yours.” Who tf says things like that? Er… maybe? Mmm… yesss… no! omg. No. Maybe. Ok. But, ok, I mean… whatever, ok? Sure. Yes. I mean, yes. mmm. yes. but, but! you know what?! wtf it’s still just bonkers!!, though maybe yes… yes…

…maybe always yes…

…and then that month I spent with her a year later… what was I doing? Why did I keep doing it? I was supposed to be looking for a job and I hardly left her bedroom. Hardly left her bed... and yes, she did. Yes so, so much. Soooo much yes.

…laying in her bed for days... weeks...

…just touching myself waiting for her to come home… to me…

…and when she saw me like that, she’d just kiss me and tell me that I should never stop…

…bring my hands back down between my legs and and say never, ever stop…

… and when I asked shouldn’t I be looking for a job…instead of frigging off all day and sleeping with her all night…

… she’d lean in so close and whisper that I was doing my job….

!!!!

She’s screwed me so bad. I mean so good. I mean… look. Look. It really is her fault.

Soooo… mmm… Crap!

Ok fine, I admit, I am not going to stop touching myself before she comes over. That why we wear a thick dark pleated business skirt. I’m like 99% sure no-one can see if I get too wet down there. I mean there’s like a 1% chance, right? What are the odds?? (1% dumbass!) I mean honestly she doesn’t know and and…as long as we’re professional when doing professional work, right?

Just keep your personal life out of it, right? Right… mmm…ok…

God, why did you do that to me last time? Don’t you know how hot you are… arg! You look so good like that, I just want to… jus think what we could be doing… Paige... why are you so hot... so hot... mmm...

BEEP BEEP

ohwaitcrapholdonohcrap

BEEP BEEP

er.. “yes?”

“Your 2 o’clock appointment is here. Shall I send her in?”

“No, please... in five minutes, Josie.”

“Of course Dr. Vincent.”

Butterflies? Dry mouth? Heart racing? Adulting, Sophia! Think about the biggest turn offs in the world. Giant stacks of bricks. Categorical imperatives. Fat dudes in yellow construction jackets bending over to scratch those hairy asses... ok that works.

Let me, er, uh, cool off for a moment and reread some of M’s textbook stuff. It’s all so pretentiously dense…

[Posterior to Jungian archetypes is the abandonment of the sacred/profane mother/harlot pseudo-polarity and the reemergence of sacralizing acceptance of transformative submission as the most natural and fundamental monopolar nature of the feminine psycho-social-sexual sublimated drive… There is no paradox. Her submission is becoming, her conquest is to become, embody the other’s will which sublimates her fertile, transformative obedience her agency. To look into her dreamy, glassy eyes and see only acceptance…to behold her divine feminine united and enthralled…blooming and loved.]

Honestly who writes stuff like this??

(knock knock knock)

Crap. Ok, we’ve got this. Who is the professional adult. You are, bitch! Wait, that’s not professional...

“Come in!”

“Hi, Doctor Vincent?”

Ahem. Ok. “Hello Paige. It’s so lovely to see you. Please, sit down. Call me Sophia, remember?”

“Of course Sophia!” So perky today. (!?!)

Oh Paige why are you wearing that?? No, she can wear what she wants Sophia. It’s not about you. Bad doctor!

“So tell me about your progress, Paige. Have our hypnotherapy sessions been helpful? Do you have any… question about last time?”

“Oh I’m making such progress, thank you! Hypnosis feels so empowering. I love letting you into my mind, it just feels so amazing. Like I can see you in there! I’m like watching you hypnotize me from the inside, and then suddenly something pops and then I’m not outside looking in but inside looking out. It just helps so much! So much…”

“Hypnotherapy is a relatively new counseling technique, Paige. Please tell me if you experience any unusual side effects or have any concerns, ok?”

“I will, I promise. But honestly I’ve discovered how therapeutic hypnosis can be, it feels so nice to just let myself go into your hands.”

mmmm… no! No.

She didn’t mention anything, so I might as well. Here goes…

“About... about last time Paige. I should have stepped in sooner and stopped you.”

“No, no it wasn’t your fault!! I ... just felt such a compulsion to take off my clothes… it feels so much better to be naked while being hypnotized… I wanted it so much… I guess I can ask, do you know why, doct… Sophia? I mean it doesn’t matter to me, I … was…I still am… 100% ok with it. I wanted it. I wanted it so so much.”

shit

“It’s… hard to say Paige. My former professor in the Sexual Hypnotherapy department… “ which she founded “…had a theory that a woman’s sexuality was a triune sacred alchemy, and that it was patriarchal society imposing on women to cleave our psychological and sexual and physical states from each other to make us strangers to ourselves.”

The “Sacred Unity: Paradoxes of Empowerment and Submission in Female Psychosocial Sexuality.” was her doctoral thesis.

“Oh, yes I agree with that!”

“Yes, male patriarchal control, the male gaze, all these things divide the inner goddess inside every woman. She believed reuniting our states in a holistic manner. Yes your mind controls your sex, and yes your sex controls your mind! And your body, and vice versa. Because on a deeper level your sex is your mind and body, and your mind is your sex and body, and your body is your sex and mind. This is her “sacred alchemy” you see, that there is no such thing as a mind/body/sex division, there is only one whole woman.”

Two whole women. One of whom loves taking off her clothes, the other whose clit is sooo needy…

“This is why she was very much against “resistance”, holding back. She felt resistance was not natural for women, that it was a relic of patriarchal control. “Resistance divides, submission unites.” was her mantra. But no matter how hard she tried she found women today couldn’t overcome resistance and division on our own. We needed help.”

“We needed hypnosis.”

“And it was by using hypnosis that our submission can deepen and our resistance be overcome. That’s all resistance is Paige, holding ourselves back from our experiences, our desires, our many minds. Hypnosis is the catalyst women need to become complete. Though submission our inner goddess can reform and become one. Taking off your clothes in her schema is a very healthy reaction. It shows your states are becoming more interconnected as they should be.”

“Oh wow that makes so much sense!”

But, seriously, does it though??

Arg. The way she bites her finger. Who does that today? It’s like she’s sent here just for me.

“Yes! .. I mean, yes. Women shouldn’t hold back Paige, that’s the root of patriarchal control. That’s just resistance. Through hypnosis our submission can blossom and deepen until we have no control. Women don’t need control. Understanding this is so liberating. Always fighting for control is so exhausting. In trance we can let go of our need for control. We can feel our sexual needs rushing through us without fear, we can let our inner goddess be reborn.” And then give that goddess to your hypnotist to ravish endlessly. “That’s my job, Paige, to help you find yourself through hypnosis.“

“Oh, so it was right to take off my clothes! Yes! Yes, it did feel right, it felt so right… ”

Shit! No wait …

“Um, well, I was trying to explain the theory, um Paige, not um… well this is a professional office…”

“But…. I thought you said it was right…”

Oh crap she looks embarrassed. That’s not what I …

“No, no Paige it is right? Ok? Don’t be self conscious, it’s very right.”

“But you are saying… you don’t want me to take off my clothes again?”

Gotcha! Oh Sophia you are a professional after all! Adult smile, upright posture…hands away from crotch…

“Oh, of course not Paige. I do appreciate you considering me, I do, but it would be entirely inappropriate for a councilor to want anything from her patients in this way. So please of course not Paige I do not want you to take off your clothes.”

Emphasis plural, emphasis patient. Well played, Doctor.

“Oh no doct… Sophia! I meant that you said taking my clothes off was a part of my treatment, right?”

Fuck! Ahh. Don’t blush dammit. She wasn’t talking about what you want dumbass.

“Oh, I’m sorry if I misunderstood you. What I means was that, um, I mean yes, of course taking off your clothes was, I mean I’m not trying to…”

“It’s good for me, right? It shows I’m giving in to my hypnosis, right?”

“Er… yes.”

“So I should take off my clothes?”

Why is she smiling just a little bit, wait is she starting to slide the strap off her shoulder… shitshitshit

“Um, what I mean was …” what did you mean? “That hypnotic undressing is understandable”. Whew.

Those brown eyes. Look at her boobs or something I mean that doesn’t help holy shit but not those eyes.

She looks pretty dejected but at least you gave her a glimmer of hope.

“Oh, I’m, I wanted to so much, but … ok, I understand about it being in the office. But… maybe, after I go under, will you maybe let me later?”

Puppy dog eyes don’t work on me, missy!

I mean, most of the time they don’t work.

I mean, not this time.

Probably not this time.

“Well I.. didn’t know you felt so strongly about it Paige. Maybe I’ll reconsider later, ok?”

Well, she’s smiling a bit again.

“Ok, Sophia!”

“Now, Paige, um… are you ready to be hypnotized? Are we going to continue our previous session’s topics?”

Um… what did we do last time? I can hardly remember…the uh, actual reasons she’s coming here…

coming here. Hah. NO! BAD DOCTOR!

“Oh please, yes. It’s working so well to resolve all my problems…”

BTW, like, what are your problem again? It’s weird that I can’t actually remember what Paige’s case history is for some reason. I mean, kinda preoccupied but still.

“Yes, Paige, I’m so glad to hear it. Please, let me lower the recliner a little to put you into a better position to be hypnotized, ok?”

“Of course, Sophia.”

Ok, back we go… hmm. She just fits that chair so well…

“There we are. Nice and easy, isn’t it Paige? Now I’m going to wheel the hypnosis screen in front of you now. Is that ok?”

“yes sophia whatever you wish…”

Shit she’s going under before I even start hypnotizing her. wtf.

“Now, Paige, just to remind you. The hypnosis screen will help put you in trance. It’s a transparent screen we can both see. You can see in it and also through it, can’t you Paige?”

“yes sophia I can see through it…”

“Paige i’m… i’m very pleased to see how receptive you are to today’s hypnosis. This is a wonderful sign. We’re going to go very deep today.”

“yes sophia I will go very deep for you today…”

Lord help me. I mean that’s not my imagination, right?

“Yes, Paige, you will. Now please, look directly at the first spot you can see on the screen. I’m turning the screen on now. There. Can you see it Paige?

“yes sophia…”

“Good. Please Paige, I would like you to follow the spot as it moves across the screen with your eyes. Keep your head still please. Move only your eyes. Now listen to my voice as you follow the spot around the screen.”

“I seee it. see it…”

“Yes, Paige. Follow the spot with your eyes. Up and down. Left and right. Around and around. All the way to the edges of your vision. Around and around. It makes you feel a little dizzy, to move your eyes this way, doesn’t it Paige?”

“yes. dizzy.”

“Good. Don’t be afraid of becoming dizzy. You are soon going to become more dizzy but we know that’s a good thing, don’t we?”

“yes..”

“Good. You’ll find your eyes feeling tired. That’s just fine. We have a very long session today. They will be very tired before we’re done. This is a good thing as well, isn’t it?

“..yes…”

“Yes, it is. You can actually feel it doing something. It’s hard to understand, but we don’t need to understand it do we? We’re so used to being hypnotized. We know how right it feels to be hypnotized. We’re so ready to be hypnotized.” Soooo ready… “Follow the light, back and forth. Slow, steady breaths Paige. Full, deep breaths. Try breathing as deeply as you can and as softly as you can at the same time. Good. Soft and deep. Good. Slow, soft and deep. Good. Just follow the light. Slower Paige. Slow your breaths. Slow your body. Slow your mind. Good. Slow and deep. Let everything slow down. Follow the light. Slow. Deep. Soft. Follow the light. There. Good.”

“…mmmm….”

“Now you can see other lights pass around it. The screen is lighting up now, isn’t it? So many point of light, swirling around, dancing around. So many colors. Like a wave in sand, you see more and more lights swirling around the screen. It’s so nice to look at isn’t it? But there’s still your point which your eyes follow. Everything is soft and deep now. Yes you can feel more stimulation in your eyes, and your thoughts are slowing and softening. Yes, so nice. It’s confusing and it isn’t confusing at all. Slowing and softening. Isn’t that lovely, to be one thing and another thing at the same time? So nice. Follow the light Paige. Back and forth. So nice.”

“...yess...”

“Yes, it is. We’re not looking away from the screen or away from your light. You feel your eyes are now used to the constant movement. So compelling. They feel so willing to keep following the lights. They must. They will now, won’t they?”

“yyeess...”

“Yes, they will. So many deep, rich colors now. The screen is like slowly boiling colors, but the spot keeps moving, and you must always follow it, mustn’t you? Back and forth. Now waves of color pass through and around it as it travels back and forth. Shimmering like fish scales, like glitter and rainbows. Back and forth. Your mind is tingling, your mind is sleepy, you are sleepy and soft and deep. The lights are so much, but they’re so easy to accept. You accept them. Soft and deep. Back and forth.”

“See now how the colors brighten and darken. You might feel your pupils contract and expanding as your eyes follow the light. So amazing isn’t it. Back and forth. So many colors, shifting and shimmering all around you. You accept the lights. You accept the colors. Your eyes are tired but they obediently follow the light, don’t they?”

“...yyess...”

“Yes, they do. Now i’m going to start adding the flashes. Don’t try and think about them, they will happen when they need to. There...”

“..mmm..”

“Yes, so bright, your pupils contract. Relax Paige as you watch the lovely colors, let your pupils relax and open wide again. Your mind is learning to relax Paige. So many colors, so many lights...there. Another flash. I’m watching your eyes now Paige...” such lovely eyes “... and you are doing so well. So well. Your mind is so soft now Paige. Your eyes are tired. There. Another flash. Your pupils contract Paige and that’s good. Your mind is losing control. Now let your pupils relax and open and again. Relax and open. Back and forth. Softer and softer Paige. There. Another flash. Your pupils obey Paige. Your mind is too soft to understand. So soft. Back and forth. Another flash. Such a lovely response in your eyes. So nice. So good. Another flash. You accept the flashes now. You accept what they must do. Your pupils open and close. Your eyes obediently follow, back and forth. Another flash. So nice. So good. Yes. Good.”

“...uuhhh...”

“Yes, it’s starting to happen now Paige, but that’s so ok. It’s so ok. There. We’re so glad it’s happening. Soft and deep. Back and forth. So glad. It never stops Paige, nor should it. You are too deep now Paige, far too deep. It never stops. It’s ok. It never stops. It must never stop. Back and forth. You have to looks at the lights, don’t you Paige? Yes, you do.”

“..oohh...”

“Yes, you do. Back and forth, letting go. Letting the lights in. There. Flashes in your eyes. Accepting so much now. So easy. Back and forth. The colors are so bright and cheery, aren’t they? Back and forth.”

“...oohhh...”

“Yes, good. You can feel the lights now Paige, so feel them. Don’t hold anything back now. Soft and deep. Back and forth. Feel them pulling you down. Flash after flash. Your eyes accept the flashes, as does your mind. Your eyes are so tired, aren’t they Paige? So tired. That’s so good Paige. So good. Feel your mind opening wide now. Follow the lights. You must. Back and forth. Accepting the flashes. Back and forth. Flash after flash. Letting go, giving in.”

“...ooooohhhh...”

“Yes, so good. You can let go now Paige. You can let go. Everything is so nice here, so comfortable. So right. You can give in now Paige. You must give in now.”

“…oo..oo..oo..”

There she goes. Deep down. All those involuntary little shudders, little sighs.

“You can hear my voice and can feel the lights. That’s all there is now Paige. Nothing else. Nothing but my voice and the lights. You’ve let go now. You are falling into them now Paige. It’s ok. It feels so good to fall, doesn’t it? Fall deep Paige. Fall so deep.”

“…hhhhh...”

“Good. Go deep Paige. There’s no bottom, no end. Just falling forever into the lights. Yes. Back and forth, back and forth, back and forth…”

“…uuuhhhhh…”

She’s going very deep today.

“There. So nice, so deep. So relaxed. Yes Paige, so safe and deep and relaxed. So good to let go.”

“So good to submit.”

“Yes. You submit.”

“You submit.”

“So deep.”

“You submit.”

“You give in.”

“You obey.”

“You obey.”

“So deep.”

“So deep.”

“So weak.”

“So dizzy.”

“So soft.”

“Falling.”

“Yes.”

“Falling.”

“So dizzy.”

“Falling.”

“So soft.”

“You obey.”

“Falling.”

“Yes.”

“You obey.”

“Faster.”

“Falling.”

“So soft.”

“Yes.”

“You obey.”

“Yes.”

“You obey.”

“Yes.”

“There.”

“Yes.”

“yes…”

“…”

“…ooohhhhhhhhhhhhh…hhhhh….mmmm…sssss….”

“Paige?”

“….”

“Paige?”

“….”

There she is. All the way down.

“Good girl.”

Phew! That was a bit much. Let me walk around for a second, I’m like exhausted from that. Even a little dizzy.

Paige has always been so receptive to hypnosis. Let me look through her file, and try not to gawk at how hot she looks laying back in that chair…eek! Oh no!

Oh jeez, what am I supposed to do??

It’s like she slid down in the seat and now her skirt is pushed almost over her hips, and that sexy blouse is just about to pop open if she even twitches. Did she push her clothes off while going under?

Crap.

Just ignore it all and act professional Sophia. Just another day in the hypno office. Yep, whistle whistle everything is peachy!

Peachy… wait. No! Dammit.

Ok, right. Let me remember why she wants sexual hypnotherapy again and look at her file. Let’s see…

boyfriend problems. Bleh. Whatever. The sooner you solve them the sooner you can get her out of here! Save me from temptation, hypno-goddess!

“Ahem. Um. Ok. Now Paige, can you hear me?”

“.y.e.s.”

“Good girl. You will obey me now, won’t you Paige?”

“.y.e.s.”

Why did M always insist on terms like obedience and submission in our induction routines? Anyway…

“So Paige how are things with your boyfriend?”

“.w.e.b.r.o.k.e.u.p.”

Wait, what?

“Oh I’m sorry Paige. You were… trying to .. work through some bedroom issues you had with him?”

“.n.o.t.i.t.e.r.e.s.t.e.d.i.n.m.e.n.n.o.w.”

Uh? Maybe that does explain a few things? Or...

“I see Paige, this feels like a new development for you, or maybe something that’s been waiting to come out. When did you decide to explore other sexual identities?”

“.m.e.e.t.h.e.r”.

Meet. Her. Her?

“Oh, I see you met another… woman? Is this someone you have had a previous relationship with?”

“.n.o.”

“So, I see, someone new. Um… may I ask who exactly is she?”

“…”

Wait... could it be? Is it? No. No way.

“Paige, um could you describe this woman if you don’t mind?”

“...”

Shitshitshitshitshit. Oh nonono. Please no.

“You can say Paige. In fact you must say, mustn’t you?“

Sorry Paige but I need to know.

“...i...m.u.s.t...”

“Yes you must. Tell me who she is now.”

“...s.h.e...h.y.p.n.o.t.i.z.e.s...m.e...”

SHITBALLS!!!

I must have slipped somewhere. Crap.

Ok calm down Sophia, stop pacing around the room. You are probably not going to lose your license. Crap. Crap! Crap!!! Ok... plan B. Come up with a plan B.

First you’ve got to stop frigging off to your patients, ok? You are clearly slipping into their hypnosis without realizing it, and look where it gets you?

I mean she is so incredibly sexy I can barely stand it, but holy shit STOP.

Ok, so she’s hypnotized, you can just undo whatever you did to the poor girl with more hypnosis.

Right? Undo hypnosis… with hypnosis.. un-do?

Whatever that was. I mean I don’t remember doing anything. I mean that one time you had the cheerleader and you got her to lift her hands over her head and stick her chest out, like that was like barely anything. Slap on the wrist and maybe a fine? It must be my subconscious infecting my programming once they’re under. I mean I’m trying to think of what I possibly did but….

“i.watched.the.light.”

“Yes Paige, you did? Yes.”

“am.i.watching.the.light.now?”

What?

“Yes, Paige, your eyes are moving in sync with your hypnosis.”

“are.my.eyes.following.the.light?”

How is she asking questions without my prompts?

“Yes, Paige, I can see your eyes following the light.”

“is.the.light.following.my.eyes?”

????

“Um… yes, Paige. I see the light through the screen. Your eyes are behind it. It’s following your eyes.”

Wait? No… I mean the other way around.

“is.the.light.following.my.eyes?”

“Yes, Paige? it’s still following your eyes…”

“is.the.light.following.my.eyes?”

???? I don’t understand what’s going on.

“Yes, Paige, it follows your eyes.”

“can.you.see.the.light.follow.my.eyes?”

“Yes, Paige, I can see it.”

“can.you.see.the.light.follow.my.eyes?

“Yes Paige, I can see it.”

“can.you.see.the.light.follow.my.eyes?”

“Yes Paige.”

“can.you.follow.the.light.with.your.eyes?”

“Yes Paige.”

“can.you.follow.the.light?”

“Yes Paige…”

“follow.the.light.”

“Yes Paige…”

“follow.the.light.”

“Yes Paige…”

“follow.the.light.”

“Yes…”

“follow.the.light.”

“yes…”

“follow.the.light.”

“yes…”

“turn.the.flash.to.your.eyes.”

“…yes…”

“follow.the.light.”

“…oooo….”

“are.you.feeling.the.flashes?”

“…ooo…yyyeesss…”

“follow.the.light.”

“…yyssooos…”

“follow.the.light.”

“o..o…o…”

“feel.the.flashes.”

“..oooo…”

“accept.the.flashes.”

“…yyyyssss..oooo…”

“follow.the.light.feel.the.flashes.”

“…yyyyeeessss….”

“follow.the.light.feel.the.flashes.”

“accept.hypnosis.”

“accept.hypnosis.”

“accept.”

“accept.”

“ooo…pppaiiigggeeee….”

“accept.”

“pppaiigggee…”

“accept.”

“…yyeess…”

“accept.”

“…mmm…”

“accept.”

“…”

“obey”

“…”

“obey”

“…”

RINGRING

RINGRING

“answer.the.phone.”

“yes.paige.”

“.y.e.s.”

There you are! My ever needy girl. It took Paige longer this time to put you under. What were you doing, hmm? Having fun I hope? Not being “responsible” or whatever, how boring! You are too hot to be responsible Sophia.”

“ooooo”

“Don’t worry dear, your secretary is so deep right now she won’t hear you for hours.”

“You know my students were also my experiments, don’t you? Of course you don’t! But I don’t expect B students like you to catch on!”

“What did I warn you about prudishness, my lovely peach? Hmm? I heard about this delicious fruit you had been denying yourself for so long, and that needy clit of yours should not be denied. Tell me, Sophia, is your clit needy?”

“…yyy….eeee..sss..”

“So needy, isn’t it?”

“yyyeeessss”

“Yes it is. And can it be denied what it wants?”

“nooo…”

“No, it cannot. So here she is, love…”

“Turn and look at her, my needy girl. What you’ve wanted for so long. She’s naked now, standing and waiting for you. She needs you as much as you need her. I’ve made sure of that! For both of you haha! Oh I’ve been hypnotizing you both for weeks for your Big Day today!”

“Give her a kiss darling”

“..y.e.s..”

“Mmm, yes lovely. I can hear you both. So lovely, oh I wish I were there. Hold her close Sophia, pull her against you. Tight now! No hesitation. I don’t want my girls holding back. Take off your clothes Sophia, let’s not be resistant now.”

“There, finally. Now Sophia, place the phone on video. I want to see you both.”

“y.e.s.”

“Good girl. Can you hear me Paige?”

“y.e.s.m.i.s.t.r.e.s.s.”

“Good girl, Paige. You’ve done very well today.”

“You are both finally naked like you should be. Now you must make out, make love, make each other come until you pass out over and over again. You cannot stop for any reason until I call back. Tell me, girls, do you obey my commands?”

“i.obey.”

”i.obey.”

“Wonderful!”

“I’m going to go now, girls. Obey. Make out, make love. Obey.”

“Oh, and Sophia, just one more thing…”

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY…!”

[Wait, it isn’t even my birthday!? This is Victoria’s birthday!! Is she still screwing with me?! Wait, screwing me? Hmm… no that’s Paige. Wait, hmm, I mean, don’t wait Paige, I mean don’t stop Paige…don’t stopdon’t stop…]

“… and you are not going to stop touching yourself!”

[.yes…]

[.m.i.s.t.r.e.s.s.]