The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

HYPNOANGEL:

Chapter I- Murder

The story of the Hypnosisters is among the most bizarre and mythology laden events of recent past. In late 2003, Edgar Smith discovered Anita through a close political ally, Richard McGraw. Richard had met Anita, or as she called herself and would be most prolifically known as, Hypnoangel, in a resort town out west, where she was developing her specific mind control technique. It is known that she at this point knew one of the more prominent hypnosisters, known as Vixen. Only Anita’s real name is known, the identity of the others remains unknown and they are known only by their names within the organization which they called themselves by. It is felt by some that Richard himself was among the first successful victims and may have been at the time that he recommended her services to Smith, deeply under Hypnoangel’s power. Edgar Smith decided that there could be profit in Anita’s power as well as political gain and therefore decided to go about setting up the resort, called Heaven as well as hire Hypnoangel and the other hypnosisters out for personal missions. Edgar Smith realized early on that the power to control the minds of males was a great personal advantage. He however did not see how the power he now commanded could spin out of control or turn on him. How wrong he was. The first incident of great notoriety where Hypnoangel was involved was the murder of his opponent Mr. Coutts. Before this, while it is not known what happened, it is believed that in two minor votes, which had been previously tied, Anita had, right before the vote hypnotized the member of the legislature to vote in a way that was not his previous stance. These were the first uses of Anita’s power to expand Smith’s powerbase. They may have been test cases by Smith to see exactly where Anita’s abilities lie. Anita was not yet developed enough in her technique, along with the other hypnosisters to commit any real acts which would strengthen Smith.

Anita’s technique was far more useful against teenagers than anyone else, and Edgar and Anita as well as the other hypnosisters knew this, which is why they targeted the teenage son of the opposition candidate.

Patrick Coutt and his father sat in the office of his therapist. His father, pleadingly turned to the therapist, and said, “Medications aren’t working, and that’s obvious. The nervousness and anxiety just are not going away. I think we’re running out of alternatives.”

The Therapist sighed, “Well, there is another solution, although, I admit it’s quite unconventional.”

John Coutt was an up and coming star in the liberal party and had begun planning for his campaign for mayor, as the obvious party choice against Edgar Smith, the conservative business tycoon. Mr. Coutt responded, “We really are quite desperate for solutions.”

“Well, have you heard of Heaven, the new resort begun by Edgar Smith?”

“Well, what’s it like?”

A week after Patrick returned from the clinic, right before the general election for mayor, Coutts was found dead and it was most obvious that his son had committed the murder. It was a clear cut case of an anxious son who suffered a nervous breakdown. Edgar Smith without real competition won the election in a landslide.

Patrick arrived at Heaven with his father. His father took him to the door where an older lady met him and Patrick. The older women then said, “Mr. Coutts, if you don’t mind, we like to dismiss parents at the door. Patrick, you can step inside if you want and sit down in the waiting area.” Patrick stepped in. The entire facility seemed like a soothing environment with postmodern architectural style. The older lady then came in and told Patrick to come to the desk.

“Hi, Patrick, this is going to be a very interesting 4 days for you. I’d call it a regiment, but it really isn’t that. It’s going to be an extremely relaxing and wonderful experience for you. You’ll really enjoy it, I promise. What you’re going to go under is called, “Total Hypnotic Relaxation Process”. It’s a long process but you’ll notice that time seems to become immaterial after awhile. Now, your therapist, who you will be spending the next four days almost totally with, is Mrs. Anita Alves. Let me go find her right now.”

The older lady walked over and found Anita. “Mrs. Alves, he’s here.”

Anita responded, “Don’t worry. At his age, they’re very easy. This is you know, quite an important job, right?”

“Here’s what I suggest for his regiment. Start off immediately by putting him under a relaxation-seduction hypnotic trance. Then keep that way for as long as possible just to clear his mind. Then use massage for the rest of the day to keep his mind clear and relaxed. Then at the end of the day, let him eat, but keep massaging and then put him to sleep using normal hypnosis. Use the relaxation tapes for the first day. Then use various other trances on the second day and begin subliminal reinforcing. Then on the third, use various trances and on the fourth, relaxation-seduction again.”

Hypnoangel walked out to meet Patrick, she smiled her wide smile. Patrick quite literally grew wobbly on his legs upon first seeing her. Anita was absolutely stunningly beautiful. She had long black hair, she was slender with beautiful curves, and her breasts were simply enticing. Most striking were her eyes. They were almond shaped and deep hypnotic blue and stuck out against her brown-olive skin. She wore around her neck a gleaming diamond pendent. Patrick could almost not help himself but stare and ogle her as she walked in. She was wearing a somewhat tight blue and yellow shirt as she came up to shake hands with Patrick. Her voice had a tone that was immediately relaxing to him. “Nice to meet you, Patrick, my name is Anita and I’ll be your relaxation therapist for the next few days.”

Patrick stuttered as he shook her hand. “Okay, are you ready to begin your treatment?”

Patrick nodded and he followed her down the hall to totally blank room with a reclining chair in the middle which seemed to have all to contraptions here and there built into it. Hypnoangel said, “Okay, sit down in that chair, get comfortable, I’ll be back in a second.” Patrick agreed and sat down. As he sat, the suspense seemed to keep his heart racing. She returned in about 5 minutes with headphones and wearing a bright red dressing room robe. She sat herself down in a position where she was above Patrick but could also massage him. Then, she handed him the headphones and connected them to a part of the chair and then flipped a switch. The music was soft and soothing but there was something innately relaxing about it which just lulled him away. Anita began to speak in her soothing tone of voice. “Patrick, look at me.”

“Now, Patrick, I am going to put you into a deep hypnotic trance. I need you to cooperate by just relaxing and simply eye contact with me.”

Patrick did as he was told and immediately became totally engrossed by her deep blue eyes as he stared. There was something remarkably hypnotic about them. He had become totally relaxed by a mixture of the music, the massage, her eyes, and now her soothing voice as it spoke to Patrick. As she spoke, Patrick found himself unable to think, unable to do anything but just stare into her eyes and listen to her voice as it lulled Patrick like a mother lulls a baby. “Just relax Patrick, just feel total and absolute relaxation.” She continued like that until Patrick’s mind was literally turned off. He could no longer think, he could not longer act. She had Patrick exactly where she wanted him, in a total and absolute trance. She began to slip off her bathrobe and stood before Patrick in a bra and panties, with the hypnotic medallion still around her neck. Her body was voluptuous and Patrick could not look away Patrick’s mind could only stare at her beautiful body as she spoke to him, swaying back and forth rhythmically. Patrick, deep in his unconscious was enjoying the trance experience.

He stared as she spoke to him, “Your mind is going blank, let all your thoughts just pour out. Think of nothing but relaxation, nothing at all. You’re in a deep hypnotic trance Patrick, deep.” She continued the trance, deeper and deeper, Patrick’s mind fell completely under as she swayed back and forth rhythmically. Her voice continued to pull Patrick deeper. At this point, she removed from around her neck the hypnotic medallion and said, “Patrick, now I want you to look into this medallion and watch as it swings from eye to eye.”

“Good, Anita is trustworthy and won’t lie to you.” She repeated the message again repeatedly until she asked, “Anita is trustworthy and won’t lie to you, yes?”

The same process was repeated with Patrick answering yes. She then went on to say, “You will trust and listen and believe everything Anita says.” Patrick again answered affirmatively. She had reached the goal of the first hypnotic session but would now need to enforce the message.

“Patrick, follow me.”

Patrick rose and followed Hypnoangel to a massage table with a television set in front of it. Anita gave him a new tape with yet more soothing music. The room with the massage table was enclosed by glass panes and surrounded by beautiful country side. Patrick sat down, almost like a zombie and allowed Anita to continue to relax him with the massage and she switched on the television. A hypnotic swirl pattern emerged and she allowed Patrick to stare into the screen. The hypnotic technique was from all senses. He was relaxed with the massage, his eyes were focused by the television set, the soothing music relaxed him and Anita spoke to him, reinforcing the trance. Even as he ate, the trance continued. As the day turned to night, the trance continued. She eventually took him and he followed her to his bed where she sat in front of him and again employing the medallion, lulled him to sleep. “Let your eyes get heavy,” she said as she swung it above his eyes, “very heavy. I want you to simply fall asleep. Fall deep asleep.”

And he was. She gave him a new tape to reinforce the message further as he slept. The Older lady was waiting for her as she left Patrick to sleep.

“Well?”

Hypnoangel said, “I’m using the step-brainwashing technique. I’ve convinced him to trust me and believe what I say. Tomorrow, I’m going to hypnotize him to believe that his father in fact does not love him, and the next day, I will convince him that he does not love his father and on the last day, I will convince him that he wishes to kill his father.”

Patrick awoke. His mind was clear and he was feeling relaxed, more relaxed than he might ever have felt in his life. Anita arrived to meet him at the door. She led him to breakfast and told him to meet her in the trance room from yesterday again. Her voice and her body were so enticing and Patrick suddenly had complete trust in her. Anita knew this and was more than pleased to see the boy fall deeply under her spell.

Anita waited for the boy in the same red bathrobe and with the same medallion around her neck. Patrick came in ready for what he knew was another hypnosis session. Anita said, “Do you remember what to do from yesterday. Just stare into my eyes and relax.”

“Relax, empty your mind and feel total concentration. Remember how you trust everything Anita says to you, right?”

Patrick agreed.

“Good, now, Patrick, I want you to think about your father and think about all the times he’s been angry at you, mad at you. He’s angry and mad at you a lot, right?”

Patrick agreed.

“He’s always angry and mad at you. Always.”

Patrick agreed.

“Now, Patrick, do you think your father loves you?”

Patrick then agreed. “Your father does not love you.”

Hypnoangel returned with him to the massage parlor and used the same process as yesterday to continue the hypnotic trance and prolong it as she fed him the same message and reinforced it almost continuously. That afternoon, again using the same hypnotic process, although, with him already relaxed, she began in bra and panties and could move in quite quickly, she reinforced the message further. Later that night she put him to sleep.

Patrick was completely brainwashed by Anita. He had given up all resistance to the beautiful hypnotist and was completely under her power. Anita’s secret was a unique combination of beauty and hypnotic power which created an almost inescapable trance. Anita’s technique did not require the subject to go to sleep, only for him to fall into a sort of trance relaxation state which was induced by a variety of senses including her very own sexual charm. It was the morning of the third day, when Patrick broke down in tears at frustration that his father hated him that she knew the trance was working.

The third day went just as well as the second and first. Patrick fell under the trance in the morning, this time being convinced that he in fact hated his father. The day went by and that night, she was quite pleased, as was her boss, to hear the boy screaming in rage at his father.

The fourth day was the challenge for Hypnoangel to test how much control she really had. She induced the hypnotic trance as she had done before, using first her eyes then the seduction of her body. She had him completely in the trance yet again, she began to swing the medallion back and forth and speak.

“You always trust Anita, correct?”

“Of course.” Replied Patrick.

“Good, and you hate your father so much. He hates you and you hate him. You hate him so much.”

Patrick again agreed.

“Now, Patrick, you hate him so much, you would like him to not be alive. Your hate is so strong.”

Patrick acknowledged her.

“Good, you are happy. So happy with this image.”

“So happy.” He responded, in a trance.

“Now, I want you to imagine this image coming true. You want it to come true. IT will come true.”

“It will come true.”

She repeated the message, building the feeling throughout the day, and she was confident as he was taken home by his father later that day, that Patrick would be powerless to resist the hypnotic trance.

It was obvious to everyone who knew what had actually happened, that Hypnoangel, and for that matter, the Hypnosisters, had an undeniable power. Something about them could put the mind’s of men under their influence. It was also quite obvious that Anita herself had few scruples over how she would use her ability. Edgar Smith, it seemed had a weapon in his arsenal that could allow him to dominate metropolis. But was this new found weapon too powerful for Edgar himself to control? Hypnoangel was learning fast, maybe too fast.