The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hypnosis for a Sister

‘Ugh, I really don’t wanna be here, it’s not like I hate everyone here, it’s just that I feel like they’re all still judging me for no reason. Sure, I’m friends with a few of them, and they all know my name and act friendly, but you know when someone is being fake to you, and about 70% of these guys are. I might just leave early.’

The necklace in my pocket feels heavy now

‘No, not yet…’

I got this necklace for this kind of situation actually, for when I’m alone with someone attractive. I bought this necklace at a thrift store, believe it or not. I was looking for a gift for my brother, because he wanted a “cool trench coat” for his birthday, and I didn’t want to spend an absurd amount on a new one. But when I was there, I kept hearing someone say my name, but every time I looked around, I only saw the store clerk and one other lady in the store, but they were too far away for me to hear them. However, I kept hearing someone whispering my name, and it kept getting clearer and clearer once I reached a box that was locked. I picked up the box and tried to open it, but there was no key in sight, in fact, this box was in a weird spot to begin with, it was in a spot with, believe it or not, trench coats, easy pickings. So I picked up the box and I chose a trench coat and took it to the register. The lady at the register looked at me a little funny when she saw the box.

“You do know this box is locked, right?” She asked as she grinned at me.

“Yeah, but I feel like I could open it” I say, then I think of a quick lie “I’m a locksmith”

‘Why the fuck would you say that?’ I scold myself silently.

She just smiles at me then continues on, scanning the coat and handing them back to me.

“That’ll be… $135.55, would that be cash or credit?” She says.

“Can we do it a little cheaper? I feel like the box shouldn’t be that steep of a price if it’s locked” I say, trying to haggle, I’m not too good at it.

She looks at me then picks up the box, and flips it over, “it says $60 right here” she points to a sticker at the bottom

“I still think you should make it cheaper because it’s a locked box without a key” I reply, hoping she would break.

She then freezes and looks forward blankly for a second.

‘I didn’t mean literally break, what the fuck?’

“Yes master” she says in a monotone voice, then she snaps back to reality “I guess you’re right, I’ll give it to you for $15”

I freeze too, but in shock, ‘what was that all about?’

“Thanks…” I say a little hesitantly, but she did change it, the price on the register said $75.55

‘What just happened?’

I eventually make it back home, I set my brother’s coat on the coffee table so I don’t forget to wrap it, I then take the box and bring it over to the kitchen table.

“Alright” I groan as I sit down “what the hell are you?” I take off my jacket and rest it on the back of the chair.

I pick up the box and twirl it around, looking for any notches in case it’s a puzzle box, but I don’t see anything. I start knocking on it and pulling on the lock, hoping that it would somehow come unlocked, but obviously, that doesn’t work. I sigh and set it down, I then get up to go get some water.

Then that’s when I hear it.

“The key is in your chest…”

‘That voice from before, it’s talking again!’ I rush over to the box “hey, hey, repeat that” I say as I pick up the box

“The key is in the chest in your room”

“The chest in my…?” My eyes go wide, of course, the chest in my room with my special things, like family pictures, really old books, old jewelry, and that one key, the key that unlocks nothing, ‘no way’ I say, dropping the box and walking to my room.

I go into my closet and pull down a chest, I open it up and start to push things around until I find that tiny envelope with that useless key in it, I pull out the key and examine it, “bet” I say as I put the chest away and take the key with me to the kitchen. Once I get to the kitchen, I sit down and pick up the box once again “no harm in trying” I shrug as I put the key in the lock…

Perfect fit…

“No fucking way, dude” I whisper to myself as I turn the key and hear a soft click as the box lid pops open. Speechless, I open the box and see a really ornate necklace, meant for women “damn, I was hoping for something for me” I chuckle quietly. I then pull out the necklace and notice that there was a finger hole in the corner, I reach in and pull the top layer off and see rings, really nice ones at that, one of them black and red, “hey, my favorite colors” I exclaim as I pull it out and put it on “perfect fit too” I say as it fits snugly on my pointer finger, I then try to pull it back off… but it’s stuck, like, really really stuck, I can’t get it off. “Fucking hell, I’ll try window cleaner later and see if that helps” I say as I look at the other rings, ‘none of them really suit me besides this one’ I shrug and pick up the necklace.

It’s… glowing?

I blink twice and rub my eyes, yup, the gems in it are glowing, some black, some red, ‘like my ring’

I hear a knock at my door and I jump up from my seat, surprised. I then take a breath and walk over to the door and look through the peephole. ‘Oh, it’s just Alyx’ I say as I open the door, “Hey, Alyx! What’s up? Come inside!” I step aside and make room for her to come in.

Alyx is my neighbor, she’s pretty. Alyx is a tall blonde girl, she’s got long legs that she always shows off with some shorts or leggings, she’s also pretty skinny, with some boobs that don’t match her size at all, they’re almost too big on her, it’s pretty comical sometimes when she accidentally knocks something over with them.

“Oh nothing much, Matt, just wanted to stop by and check in on you, you seemed to be in a daze when you were walking over to your apartment door” she says as she steps inside. Leave it to Alyx to worry.

I smile at her, “Oh, it’s nothing, I just got this box of jewelry that I was interested in, wanna see?” I ask as I motion towards my kitchen table.

“Do I?” She says excitedly as she practically runs me over to get to the box, “WOW! This necklace is gorgeous!” She exclaims excitedly, picking it up.

“Hey, be careful, it might be fragile” I say as I sit down at the table.

Then that’s when it happens again, like that time in the thrift store, she freezes and stares off into the distance. “Yes master” she then sets the necklace down, and then, almost like she was asleep, she wakes up and says “this necklace is sooo pretty!”

‘What in the world?’

“Hey Alyx? Do you mind trying on the necklace? I wanna see how it looks” I say, wanting to test something

“Duh!” She says as she pick up the necklace, she lifts the back of her hair and clicks the links together, “how does it look?” She says, leaning forward slightly. It takes all of my effort to not look down at her cleavage.

Then that’s when something even stranger happens, Alyx stands up straight and stares off into the distance, almost like a robot or something.

“Yes master” she says in a monotone voice.

‘What is happening?’

“Are you alright Alyx?” I ask, standing up and waving a hand in front of her face.

“Yes I am master” she says robotically

“Why do you keep saying master?” I ask, looking at the necklace

‘There’s no way’

“Because you are my master” she replies

“Right…” I say as I walk over to her “if I’m your master, then you’ll tell me anything, right?”

“Of course, master, anything that you want to know!” She says, staring off into space

“Well then, Alyx, tell me, what would you do if I grabbed your tits?” I say

“I would enjoy it, master” she responds

‘That was a huge risk/reward factor, and I guess I got the reward’

I then reach out and start playing with her breasts, they’re a little harder than I was expecting, “are your tits real?”

“No master, I have implants” she says

‘No fucking way’

I let go of her tits and sit back down “Alyx, take off the necklace, and give it to me”

Alyx then does as told and gives me the necklace

“So, what did you think of it?” She says, snapping out of her trance with a smile

‘No way, she doesn’t remember that at all?’

“It looked great! Thanks for modeling it for me” I reply, returning the smile, I then put the necklace back in the box

‘I have a plan for you…’

It’s my 5 year mission reunion, I’m a mormon, yeah yeah yeah, I’ve heard it before ‘Oh? you’re part of that cult?’ ‘You’re not even a Christian’ and ‘Do you really baptize dead bodies?’ One easy Google search can solve those answers for free. Anyway, it’s my 5 year reunion and I’m dreading being here, everyone here feels like they’re all hard judging me, and I understand why, I left my mission a year early, but this was due to depression, but that doesn’t mean I didn’t love it, it was an incredible experience that I’ll never forget. Either way, people are gonna judge you for anything, so I’m trying to get over it. But there’s no one here that isn’t married already, I think I’m the only one-

“Hey! Morris! What’s up! It’s been so long! How have you been?” Says a familiar voice behind me

I turn around to see Sister Wilson, one of the Sister Missionaries I had a crush on, (side note, not many sister missionaries are that attractive, so she was the only 1 of 60 sister missionaries that I found attractive) she was waving at me, I wave back with a smile “Hey! Wilson! Whats up?” I echo back, but my smile fades slightly as I see behind her a really handsome guy, ‘of course she’d be with someone hot, why the hell wouldn’t she?’

She walks up to me and gives me a hug, her small, skinny frame against me, I look up and see her, husband? Boyfriend? Staring at me with murder in his eyes, I smile at him as I hug her a little tighter. He knows I’m a boxer, and that I’m still in shape, so he knows that I could beat him if he tried anything. After a couple seconds of hugging, I let go first, it felt as if she wanted to hold on a little longer, I wouldn’t have complained if she did, but I knew my boundaries, I’m not that much of an asshole.

“So? What have you been up to? I’m sure you’re married and all that” She says playfully

“Hah, I wish” I laugh “but nope! just waiting for the right person to come along!”

‘Was that a grin I saw for a split second?’

She frowns “Aw man, really? I’m kind of surprised! You were the funny one in the mission”

‘Is she… flirting with me?’

“I mean, I guess I am just waiting for school to be over and then I’ll get married”

“I’m sure you’ll find someone before that” she says as she glances quickly at my lips, then back up to my eyes.

‘Is she into me? And I’m just now noticing?’

I smile “Thanks. By the way, you never introduced me to your… boyfriend? husband?”

Her eyes widen as she turns around, then she waves her hand a little frantically “oh no no no! that’s not my boyfriend, that’s my brother!” she laughs.

‘ah, so is she...’

I laugh back “Ah! well, it’s good to meet you, Brother Wilson” I hold out my hand for a handshake.

‘Maybe she told him about me, and that’s why he’s looking at me this way?’

He just grunts quietly as he shakes my hand, ‘a firm grip, I like that’

“Anyway! I gotta go say hi to a few other people! See you around!” she winks at me.

I blush heavily as she winks, and she smirks at that and walks away, her brother following her, eyeing me down, I just smile at him

After a while, things start to settle down and everyone is enjoying a nice catered dinner, since we’re mormon, nobody is drinking, which is nice, I’m so used to people getting shithoused at reunions and ruining the evening. I’m sitting at a table to myself, enjoying my meal, contemplating whether or not I should leave early. Just then I hear a voice from the other side of the room yelling, I turn around and see Sister Wilson yelling at her brother. “I AM 26 YEARS OLD, JARED, YOU CAN’T CONTROL WHO I TALK TO AND WHO I CAN’T ANYMORE!” She then stands up and starts storming off. The exit is next to my table, so I walk out before she notices me and I wait at the water fountain on the way to the women’s bathroom

After a couple seconds, Sister Wilson storms out and starts running down the hallway, her face in her hands. She can’t run very fast since she’s in a dress, but it was fast enough for her not to notice me walking in front of her. She slams into me, knocking us both to the ground.

“Oh hello” I say as I stand up and hold my hand out to help her up.

“OHMYGOSH! I am so sorry! I was just running to the bathroom and I had my eyes closed and I couldn’t see and—” she sobs, taking deep and staggered breaths throughout the whole thing.

“Is everything alright?” I ask gently and quietly

‘obviously not, dumbass, she’s crying’

“I just- I really- I’m trying to—” she stammers.

“Hey, hey hey, don’t worry about telling me, let’s get you cleaned up” I say as I put my hand on her shoulder and start walking towards the bathroom with her.

‘I’m such a fucking dad, fucking hell’

After getting to the bathroom, I take off my suit coat and set it on the toilet lid of the unisex bathroom. I help her take off her heels and I sit on a stool that I brought into the bathroom from the hallway. We talk about the situation, I guess her brother kept telling her to walk away from every guy she talked to, especially me.

“Why me especially?” I ask her

“I don’t know” she responds quickly

“I feel like there is a reason, Wilson” I say, then I pause “can I... call you Madi instead?” I ask gently

She smiles at me and nods hesitantly

I smile back, the weight of the necklace heavy in my back pocket.

‘Not yet’

After another few minutes of talking, we eventually start talking about our missions and laughing about our stories, she’s calming down quite a bit, which is good, but something is still bothering her, but I’m still not sure what it is…

“So, what was the reason for him telling you not to talk to me?” I ask after a short silence.

“Huh? Oh, that, ummm, I think it’s fine” she says, brushing off the question.

‘Uh huh, sure’

“Alright, no worries” I wave my hand.

‘Now’

“Hey, so, uhh, Madi, I have this necklace here” I say, pulling out the necklace from my back pocket, “I got it at a thrift store in my town, and I brought it incase I felt like someone would like it”

‘Please work’

“Umm… okay?” She says, confused “and did you find someone to give it to?”

“Well, actually yeah” I say awkwardly, holding out the necklace towards her

She reaches out and takes it, looking at it carefully “Me? Are you sure? It looks pretty expensive” she says, examining it

I smile and nod “of course, I feel like after what you’ve been through tonight, you deserve a gift”

She smiles widely back, her perfect teeth coming together for a perfect smile “I-I don’t know what to say…” she says, hesitantly

“No need for words! It’s yours now!” I smile, noticing the red and black gems becoming more vibrant, I then look down at my ring and see the red and black turning more vibrant as well, I hide my hand behind my head, pretending to scratch my neck.

She looks at me and smiles “Can you help me put it on?” She asks

‘Perfect’

I blink as if I hadn’t planned this “you want to put it on right now?”

She laughs “Well, duh! Why wouldn’t I?”

I chuckle then stand up and walk over to her, she bends her neck down and lifts her hair, motioning to lock the necklace in place

I smile as I do so, almost childishly

She sighs and lets her hair back down, then she rolls her shoulders “thank you, this really… means… a… lot…” she says as she slowly loses consciousness

I move back to my chair and smile devilishly, already plotting my next move

“No worries Madi… no worries at all” I laugh silently

“No worries…” she whispers in a monotone voice “I have no worries…”

I smile at that “I can’t believe that works”

Madi sits there, staring silently forward at the wall, awaiting instructions

“Madi, do you hear me?” I ask as I walk in front of her and sit down on the stool

“Yes master” she says robotically

My suit pants start to tighten at that, “Good, Madi, stand up” I command

She stands up “yes master”

I smile as I stand up as well “Madi, when we leave this bathroom, you will act as though you are not under my control, however, you will let your brother know that you will be staying in a different hotel tonight because you do not want to be around him for a couple days, do you understand this?”

Sister Wilson nods “yes master, I will tell my brother that I do not want to be around him, so I will be staying in a different hotel for a few days”

I smile “however, what you will not tell him is that you are actually staying with me, do you understand?”

“Yes master, I will be staying with you, in reality” she responds

“Now Madi, what will happen is this: after you finish talking to your brother, you will call an uber to where you are staying, grab your things, and bring them to my home, does this make sense to you?”

“Yes, this makes sense to me, Master” she says in her trance

“Now one last thing, Wilson” I say, reaching into my suit jacket pocket, I pull out a ring, one of the extra rings from the box, “if your Uber driver is a woman, you will give her this ring, and give her these instructions: to come to my home and become my slave as well, do you understand all this?”

She nods robotically “yes master, if the driver is a woman, I will give her the ring and bring her to you to become your slave”

I smile “thank you, Madi, you may commence your duties”

She shakes her head, seemingly snapping out of her trance, and looks at me “I gotta go tell my brother I’m staying in a different hotel, I will see you at your house, Master”

‘Fuck yes! It worked!’

“Awesome, but don’t mention me at all when talking to your brother” I command

She freezes for a second and nods “yes master, I will not mention you at all when talking to my brother” she then blinks and shakes her head again and steps out of the bathroom

I smile and wait a minute before stepping out, in case someone is watching, I then walk out to my car and start heading home, hard as a rock.

‘I gotta take care of this before I get home or I’ll crash’

I start going down the highway, speeding, as it is the middle of the night, but just my luck, I see police lights behind me, I then pull over.