The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hypnosis homework, chapter 4—Julie’s story, part 1.

My eyes closed and I knew I was going back into trance again. I thought about struggling, but didn’t really want to. Trance was very relaxing. My whole body just felt warm, comfortable, heavy and limp. I imagined that spiral, and just got this feeling like I was being pulled in, down deeper and deeper.

Joshua was talking to me, just telling me all about imagining the spiral, and about my eyelids being heavy, and my arms heavy, and my whole body warm and relaxed.

“And next time, when it’s time for you to go back into trance, I’ll ask you to imagine the spiral. And next time, and every time, whenever I ask you to imagine the spiral, will you do that for me?”

I thought about it. He obviously wanted me to do it. And this game was rather fun. I liked resisting that silly Pinocchio thing. I nodded.

“Very good!” he said, and I smiled. “And each time you imagine the spiral, you’ll feel your eyes get heavier and heavier, and each time you’ll go into trance, more and more quickly than the last time. Each time I ask you to imagine the spiral, you’ll see it there, and feel your eyes being pulled shut, and your whole body will feel relaxed and heavy and warm as you relax into trance.

“Now, Julie, please tell me. When you can’t move your arms, like right now you can’t move them, and a few minutes ago when you were awake you couldn’t move them. When you can’t move your arms, what feelings make your arms hardest to move?” I wasn’t quite sure how to answer, so he continued. “Is it the heaviness? Limpness? Relaxedness?”

I can’t move my arms. They’re too heavy to lift. “Heaviness, warmth, relaxed, limp.” I tell him.

“Very good. So when you’re awake, and I tell you your arms feel heavy and warm, what do you think will happen?”

I know where he’s heading with this. I smile, and say “They will relax and be too heavy to move.”

“That’s right, whenever you’re awake, and I tell you that your arms feel heavy and warm, they will relax, they will sink down, limp and comfortable, and they will be too heavy to move. When I tell you your arms feel heavy and warm, your arms will relax completely and you won’t be able to move them. And what do you think will happen if I tell you that your eyelids feel heavy, or your legs feel heavy?”

“They will relax and be too heavy to move.”

“Yes, I can tell any part of your body to feel heavy, and that part of your body will relax, and you won’t be able to move it. But of course that feeling of heaviness doesn’t last forever. Like right now, you know when I wake you up you’ll be able to move again. And when I tell a part of your body to feel heavy, there’ll be a way for me to release it. Would you like to know what that is?” I nod. “Yes, when I touch that part of your body, your right arm, your left leg, when I touch that part of your body and snap my fingers, then you’ll be able to move it again.

He paused for a while. I waited. “Soon, I will count to three and snap my fingers to wake you up. When you’re awake, you’ll know that I can tell any part of your body to feel heavy, and you won’t be able to move it until I touch it and snap my fingers. Would you like to wake up now?”

I nodded. He touched me on the forehead, and counted, one, two, three, snap.

I opened my eyes and rearranged myself in my chair. “No, I don’t really want to leave, even though I can move my legs now.” I grinned at him.

He grinned back. “Are you sure? I bet your legs feel heavy and warm” my god, that was effective, they’re just filled with warmth! “now, too heavy to move at all, much less stand up and leave.”

I looked down at my legs. They do feel really heavy and warm. But I’m going to prove I can resist this. I mean, trance is relaxing and all, and it feels really nice, but it doesn’t make me a helpless slave or anything! I still hadn’t moved. Concentrate, concentrate. I leaned forward in my chair, and tried to push off with my arms to stand up, but my legs just dangled limply in front of me, I knew they wouldn’t hold my weight. I sat back down.

He looked over to Heather, and asked “Heather, how about you? Can you stand up?”

She shook her head and smiled at him. “No, my legs and arms are completely limp, as you told them to be. Just as limp as Julie’s legs.”

She was watching me struggle to get out of the chair. I had to prove she was wrong! But I couldn’t lift my legs at all. How about pushing down? Ah ha! I can tense my leg muscles if I push down into the floor. And now that they’re tensed, they feel less heavy. Yes. I twitched them a little.

“Your legs feel heavy, Julie, heavy and warm, limp and relaxed.” Joshua said again. Damn. I tried the same method again. How had I let myself be so hypnotized? Perhaps I can resist by hypnotizing myself. I thought to myself, over and over, suggestions that my legs were free, that they were released. It didn’t work.

Meanwhile, Joshua had turned his attentions back to Denise. “Hm, Denise, you’re the only one here who can move her legs, though you can’t get out of your chair. Perhaps we should change that.”

Denise replied, “Well, I don’t think there’s much I could do about it.” She didn’t sound very upset about it, though.

“And how about your arms. You’re holding them in a position that gets in the way of my view, you know. Would you put them somewhere else for me?” A pause. “Put them around behind the chair, please.”

Denise thought for a moment, and then cooperated. Her breasts jutted out in front of her, which was obviously what he was aiming for. Men are so predictable sometimes.

“Thank you,” Joshua continued. “And now would you touch your wrists together, please? Find a comfortable way to rest your arms with the wrists touching.” Denise adjusted herself in the chair and sat up straight, her arms draped over the padded back with her wrists touching. “Very good, Denise, your wrists are glued together now.”

I remembered something. He told me how to release my legs! I touched my leg, and quietly snapped my fingers.

I stood up. “So, Joshua, you think it’s so simple? Your commands are easy to resist!” I grinned at him.

“Julie, your arms feel heavy and warm.” he said, and they did start to feel that way. I lifted my right arm up, but the elbow just sagged down to my side. While I was concentrating on holding my right forearm up, my left arm went limp. But I was managing to hold my right forearm up! My left arm hung down by my side, and my right elbow was there too. “Your arms are heavy and warm, your wrists feel heavy and warm, your fingers feel heavy and warm, your whole arms, shoulders to fingertips, feel heavy and warm, relaxing more and more, more and more...” My wrist slowly went limp, so my hand dangled like a sleepwalker’s from the end of my forearm. It felt so heavy! But I kept my bicep tensed enough to hold it up.

“Julie, your whole right arm, from shoulder through bicep all the way out to fingertips, feels heavy and warm, limp and relaxed.” My arm drooped a little, and then just kept slowly sagging down. I felt the warmth filling my bicep, and it gradually relaxed. It felt better than any massage when I finally let it go completely.

I stood there, my arms limp at my sides. “Very good, Julie.” he told me. “You’re doing very well. I think it’s your turn to talk to me now, while ... Denise, trance now, ...” He paused to watch her eyes close. She relaxed, and the tension went out of her arms, but her wrists stayed put. Then he continued “... and ... Heather ... mind, trance, obey!” Her eyes slammed shut instantly, and her head slowly tipped over to rest on her shoulder. He looked relieved, as though he wasn’t sure about whether that was going to work. Then he turned to me.

He picked up my right arm and held it out in front of me, and let go, smiling as it dropped limply, swinging back and forth for a bit before coming to rest at my side. Then he took my wrists together, so he was touching both arms. With his other hand, he snapped his fingers, and the heavy feelings instantly disappeared.

“So, Julie, let’s talk. What do you think I should suggest next for them?”

I thought back to Denise’s invitation. She had told me how she felt about trance ... she said what she liked about it was that she could just relax, and not worry about anything, and not feel responsible for anything. But I think it made her feel sexy to have his attention focused on her. She had always had the most trouble getting dates, at least among our gang of friends. But it was just her own insecurity.

“Well, first of all, release her from her chair, let her wrists go too.” He told her she was unstuck and brought her arms to rest in her lap. “Now, tell her she was hired to model underwear, and you’re the director of the photo shoot.” He tells her, and she giggles and nods at the suggestion, but he leaves her in trance.

“And what about Heather?” he asks.

Heather. Well. Normally she was very inhibited, that woman. But not today, not today. I wonder how far she’s going to let things go.

“First get her really relaxed, really deep.” I told him. He took her down, deeper with each breath, and I watched her head gradually roll off her shoulder and forward onto her chest as her neck muscles relaxed completely. “Now, tell her she will listen and obey me when I whisper in her ear.”

He looked at me for a long while. Trying to figure out what I was going to suggest to her? Trying to decide how much control he was willing to share with me? Finally he nodded, and said, “Heather, in a few moments you will hear Julie whispering in your ear. You’ll listen closely and respond perfectly to everything she says, just as though I was telling you to do it, except of course anything I ask of you is always more important than anything Julie whispers to you.” He continued on in that vein for a while, wanting to make sure he stayed on top.

Finally he let me go to Heather. I whispered to her, just two things, repeated several times to make sure she understood. First, that whenever I told her to remember the spiral, she’d go into a nice deep trance for me. Second, that when she woke up, she’d see her unbuttoned shirt and feel embarassed. She’d reach up and take hold of it to try to button it again, but that as soon as she took hold of the shirt, her fingers would be stuck to it. And they’d be repelled from each other by a powerful magnet. So as she tried to pull it together to button it, her hands would become magnets, pushing apart harder than she could resist. And they’d stay that way until I snapped my fingers.

Then I stepped back away, to let Joshua wake her up, which he did rather quickly. I guess he was curious.