The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hypnosis is nothing to Laugh About!

A Renaissance Faire has always attracted a playful crowd. What happens when a hypnotist ‘turns up’ experience for a small group of attendees?

mc f/f M/f b/d

Hypnosis is nothing to Laugh About!

The nice thing about being a hypnotist is that there are plenty of opportunities to ply my trade. I do hypnotherapy Monday through Friday, with the occasional demonstration, college lecture, and show thrown in on evenings and weekends.

It was at a demonstration that I met Jerry Ray. Jerry had cornered me and asked if I would like a weekend gig for a couple of the summer months.

“What do you have in mind?” I asked. He was a promoter. But I didn’t know much more than that and cthat he seemed to have a very comfortable lifestyle.

“I’m looking to add some excitement to the Renfaire event I’m operating. I’ve taken over the old park site

“The one on the north side?”

“The same. Anyway, I’d like you just walking around in costume doing the ‘street hypnosis’ schtick and a little excitement to the crowd. It’s been a bit stale. I’ve picked up a Shakespeare performance cast and some side show type acts to help.”

The discussion concluded with us agreeing on my hours and price, and a costume to pick up at the local costume shop until one can be made for me by his staff.

I started the next Saturday at 7 am. They didn’t open until 9 am, but I wanted to get the lay of the land, so to speak. I was coached on the way to speak, a lot of ‘thee’s and thou’s” etc. and tips on developing a medieval wizard-type character “Evan the Enchanter”. So I walked the grounds noting the restrooms, food pavilions, jousting and horse performance area, various performance areas for falconry, comedy and dramatic acts, swordplay demonstrations and the like. One area that caught my attention was a large wooden display of stocks, capable of securing two people at a time. Four performers milled about them, protectively. I approached the nearest to me, a large Falstaff-looking mustachioed gentleman who was known as Laughing John.

He welcomed me warmly and introduced me to the rest of his troop. They were told that a hypnotist would be joining the Renfaire today, and they were very welcoming. “We operate a bit like you”, John explained. “No performance, we act like enforcers who arrest individuals for various supposed violations. We then, with their “permission” lock them in the stocks until the crowd pays their bail.

“They give you permission?”, I ask.

“We always ask. It’s all in good fun. You’d be surprised how some people request their friends be stocked, and then pay a “ransom” to release them.” John said. “Well, time to get the day going!”

I began my circuit of walking the grounds, greeting the attendees, some who were clad better than I in their Renfaire garb. It didn’t take long to get a feel for the lay of the land. Although the places to eat and drink had the heaviest consistent traffic, thoroughfares to the main events, like jousting or other performances stayed steady. As such, I staked out a location close to Laughing John’s troop.

As I milled there, not really going into my act, I watch John, his two lovely female assistants, and his one male assistant start mixing with the crowd.

“Stop good Miss” John cried out, while gently grasping a surprised young woman’s arm. The twenty-something woman wearing the white crop-top, tan walking shorts and flip-flops stopped, turning her head to look at John. “You failed to curtsey to the Nobel at the gate upon entrance. Such a failure is a gross discourtesy.”

“I’m sorry, I didn’t notice him”. She said smiling, knowing that John was having fun at her expense.

“Didn’t notice him! Dost thou intend to add insult to injury? How insubordinate!” he railed on.

Her girlfriends came up behind her laughing at her predicament. Clearly, all out to enjoy the day, wearing shorts, tee shirts, and flip flops almost like a uniform. “Such untoward behavior calls for punishment. To the stocks!” John cries as he pulls the young lady behind him as her friends followed chanting , “The stocks, the stocks, the stocks!” They all giggled as they followed behind.

A crowd soon formed and joined in the short march to the large wooden stocks, now prepared by John’s two female assistants to welcome its new tenant. I looked on with amusement at the unfolding of events as John piloted the young lady to her seat in the stocks.

“What is your name, Miss?”

“Lisa”

“Maid Lisa, as a functionary and enforcer of the fair, I declare that you will be restrained in the stocks for the next 30 minutes until which time punitive charges will be collected for your release. You will not be harmed in any way. I trust this meets with your approval? Unless you wish to be removed altogether from the faire, as an alternative?”

Lisa was at a loss for words. Her head spun at the turn of events but knew that it was all in fun by John’s smile and a wink he gave her. “I’ll sit in the stocks. But how will the charges be paid?” she inquired.

“You’ll find crowds to be quite generous to young ladies who suffer repentance”, John said as he lowered the wooden stocks over Lisa’s ankles as the two assistants giggled and closed the wooden wrist stocks around her wrists and neck. The crowd continued to gather to observe what was transpiring.

“Ladies and gentlemen, you have before you an offender of the most basic courtesy protocols of the faire. Such disregard for courtesy cannot be overlooked and so, the Maid Lisa has chosen the stocks as penance for her error. Is that not so, Maid Lisa?”

“Yes. And I swear never to offend the court again!” she said.

“A most gracious confession to your offence, Maid Lisa! But your penance now begins.” He turns to face the crowd and in a loud voice, announces “ My name is Laughing John. I’ve been known as such not because of my good humor, but rather due to the response other offenders, such as Maid Lisa, have to my presence!” With that, John’s assistants remove Lisa’s flip flops.

“Hey, what are you doing? Give those back!”

“Silence! The only words I want to hear are those of your repentance and begging your friends for donations for your release!” said John as he trailed his fingers up the sole of Lisa’s bare foot.

“Nooooo! Hahahaahhahahhhaahaahahahhhhhaahaha! Don’t! Hhhahahahahahahahahahah!” Lisa cried out, helplessly, her nipples growing hard beneath her top.

John stood in between her feet in the stocks facing the crowd. “Who will help Maid Lisa with a contribution towards her penance. Such a contribution will go far in her redemption, showing the support of her friends, and as recompense for such support, contributors may assist in Maid Lisa’s redemption of her soles! One dollar per minute of tickling is the going rate!”

Lisa’s friends, at the front of the crowd already stepped up and made a line, dollars in hand, while John’s assistants took positions on either side of the stocks with buckets in which to place the money.

“Noooooo! Hahhaahhahaahahahahahaahaahahahahaha! Please donate! Hahahahahah” She frantically called out, her voice tinged with a hint of arousal.

I looked away. Amused. John had expertly maneuvered Lisa and the crowd which continued to grow until John brought it to an end exactly a half hour later. As he had told Lisa.

I went on about my way. Inspired by John’s showmanship. Enjoying the wickedness of his actions, I wondered if I might make a gentle contribution.

I recognized the young ladies walking by me. Friends of Lisa. Lisa was in tow, and in good spirits despite her ordeal.

“Good Day, Miladies and Maid Lisa, is it not? I saw your performance in the stocks. You seem no worse for wear.” I say.

“Oh my God, I thought I was going to die! It tickled so bad! I couldn’t move!” Lisa said excitedly.

“And none of your friends stepped forward to help you” I mused.

“No they were in the front of the line leading the ticklers! Oh my God! You guys are the worst!”

“Aw c’mon, Lisa it was only a little tickling. Don’t even try to convince us you didn’t enjoy it. You CLEARLY did! He let you go. It was fun!”

Lisa’s face reddened, ashamed in front of the hypnotist to have her bodily responses called out. “To you, Carrie! How’d you like to be up there?’

“It might not be so bad” mused another of her friends aloud.

“Oh yeah, Diane, typical. Wanting to be the center of attention per usual. It’s no picknick laughing your guts out. My sides still ache.” She said resignatedly. “But I had fun.”

“Ladies, allow me to introduce myself. I am Evan the enchanter. I’m her to solve your problems. I use the ancient mesmerizing art of hypnosis to remove all unwanted feelings and behaviors. Maid Lisa, do you wish not to ache at your sides. I will remove that pain.” As I step forward, I take her right hand and hold it in front of her eyes. “Just stare at the center of your hand, notice how your eyes change focus as it gets nearer and nearer to your face. When it comes to rest on your face, your eyes will close and you will SLEEP!” I say pushing her hand into her face. Lisa instantly closes her eyes and leans into me. “That’s right. Just relax. Let yourself inhale relaxation, and exhale all tension from every muscle, nerve, fiber, and tendon of your body. Going deeper and deeper. 5. 4. 3. 2 1. Deep sleep. That’s right. In a moment, I will count back up to five, upon reaching five, you will feel rested, refreshed, and renewed in every way. Excited to be here with your friends at the fair with no soreness or discomfort in your sides. Enjoying this moment of hypnosis that is just for you. 1,2,3,4, 5. Wide awake, feeling great!”

It happened so quickly her friends didn’t know what to think. They surrounded Lisa asking, “Did he really hypnotize you? Did it work? Do you remember everything?”

I stepped in before she answered any one specific question, asking, “How DO you feel?”

“Great! Like I just had a long nap and a massage. I’m not even sore, anymore!” she replied.

Then this Enchanter’s work is done. A pleasure meeting you all.” I reach out my hand to shake Carrie’s hand, pull it gently forward saying “Sleep!” and do the same immediately to Diane. Both their heads fall forward as I talk to them deepening their trance. Lisa and her remaining two friends looked on in silence, smiling.

“Carrie and Diane, upon waking you will continue to enjoy your day at the fair. When you walk by the stocks you will be drawn to them. If anyone is in them, you will wait and watch, growing excited and aroused watching others getting tickled. Wishing you were they. When no one is in the stocks, you will approach Laughing John, telling him how much you need to be punished in the stocks. How much you need to be tickled. How ticklish your feet are. You’ll find your feet to be 10 times more ticklish in the stocks than usual. But you will not want the tickling to stop. You’ll keep laughing feeling more and more aroused. Waking on the count of three, carrying out all suggestions given to you with no conscious memory of being hypnotized. Nod your head if you understand and accept these suggestions that go deeper deeper and deeper into your unconscious where they are immediately acted upon. Waking on three…………….. 1, 2, and 3 Wide awake!”

Carrie and Diane both open their eyes quizzically wondering why their friends are staring at them. I turn to Lisa as the other 4 start talking to one another. “Well, how’s that for a little revenge”? I ask,

No time to talk as Carrie and Diane both march off in the direction of Laughing John and his stocks. It isn’t long before my two subjects are in the tender care of John, laughing hysterically while his two assistants tend to their feet while John and his male assistant man the buckets.

Lisa comes to me and asks, “What happens next?”

“To those two, nothing. They get a taste of what you experienced and maybe learn from it. You get a laugh at their expense. In fact, SLEEP! Lisa leans forward as I whisper in her ear. Carrie and Diane will continue to crave to be tickled. They will be so aroused when they rejoin you and your friends, you know you’ll need to tickle them. Their laughter will bring you great pleasure. You will continue to find opportunities to tickle them. And for them to tickle you. Waking on three and acting on these suggestions. One, two and Three! And if you ever need a hypnotist, here’s my card” I say handing her my business card.