The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hypnoslave

Richard believed the hypnotherapy had been working. He didn’t seem to crave smoking as much. The therapy had been easy and had gone well, even if there was one odd byproduct. He was getting erections during the sessions and couldn’t explain it. The cause was probably his hynotherapist .. Rachel Green was a knockout. She had intense green eyes, long legs, and a luscious pair of breasts. Had she noticed? He hoped not, but the erections seemed to come out of nowhere.

Dr. Green welcomed Richard for today’s session. She was dressed attractively in a tight green dress that accentuated her impressive body.

‘Let’s get started.’ She said.

She guided Richard into a hypnotic trance, taking him down level by level.

Richard went through the usual affirmations related to smoking. He felt particularly relaxed today.

After about fifteen minutes Dr. Green asked a different question than she had ever asked before.

“Do you masturbate?”

The question was off the wall, yet in his relaxed state he felt compelled to answer it.

“Yes”

“That’s good, Richard. Do you enjoy it?”

“Yes”

“Have you ever masturbated and thought about me?”

Under normal circumstances he would have been stunned by what she said or at least lied. He was completely aware, but his relaxation was so complete there was no need to hide the truth.

“Yes, you are very attractive”

Dr. Green smiled. “Many men masturbate thinking about me. In fact I’ve had quite a few do it in front of me. I would label these men submissives. Some people would say I am these men’s mistress.” “Do you understand what I am saying?”

“Yes” Richard replied, unaware of what all this meant.

“Are you submissive, Richard?”

“No”

“Interesting” Dr. Green replied.

“What would make a man weak and submissive?”

“I don’t know” Richard replied

“Let me help you. If a woman could command a man to have an erection and he immediately became erect, would you say she had some control over him?”

“Yes”

“Richard, I would like you to become hard now. " She had accentuated the word hard. Immediately Richard’s cock filled with blood.

“That looks uncomfortable. I believe if you were naked you would be more comfortable.”

Richard was confused and hardly noticed his clothes being cut away. Seconds later he was completely naked before the doctor. He had an athletic body and never minded being naked, but this seemed so odd.

Seeing a growing uncomfortableness, Dr. Green hypnotically guided him down a few levels and injected her patient with a mild sedative.

“Does commanding an erection make a man helpless and submissive?”

“I don’t know?” Richard responded.

“Hmmm.” Dr. Green pondered. “Have you ever had your pubic hair shaved?”

“No”

“If I told you shaving a man turned me on, would you let me do it?”

Richard didn’t answer

“Let me help you.”

Relaxed, he heard the sound of shaving cream being dispensed, followed by the coolness of its application. Dr. Green deftly shaved him smooth, leaving no cuts and no hair.

He had never been shaved and felt funny when he noticed her hands were now touching smooth skin.

“Let me ask you a question, Richard.”

“If a woman can command a man to have an erection. If his cock is smooth and hairless and he is naked while she remains fully clothed. If he literally has no control?. Is that man not submissive?”

“I think maybe” he started.

“Richard, that man sounds like a puppet to me and since I am experienced in these things, I would say this describes a submissive.”

“This is you Richard. I am saying this and your cock is hard.” Her voice sounded soothing. “Let go.” “Looking at this logically I have made you weak and submissive”

Slowly realizing the situation, Richard mouthed the word Yes.

Dr. Green smiled.

“As a submissive, I would now like you to masturbate for me.”

She guided his hand to his erect penis. He slowly stroked it.

“That’s a good boy” she whispered.

He liked the feeling as he built toward a climax.

“This is what I am talking about. This pleases me.” Dr. Green smiled, her large nipples now protruding through the sheer fabric of her dress.

“Mmmm” she hummed. Suddenly he felt her gentle touch on his cock. She also held a plastic container at the end of his penis.

“There baby” Suddenly she tugged at the cock and with a quick bark snapped.

“Orgasm, puppet.”

The container collected hot jets of come as her patient writhed in the throes of an intense orgasm. Spent, Richard relaxed backwards.

She guided him down a few levels. " I am going to feed you something. It will taste as sweet as anything you’ve ever tasted.

Satisfied the command had taken, she slowly began spoon feeding him.

“Do you like? she cooed.

“Yes” he replied.

“Eat it all up, that’s good”

“Richard” she whispered. “You’ve just eaten your own come”

Confused, he didn’t respond.

“And you loved it” she bellowed, feeling the power surge through her.

“You would make an excellent slave, and I would love to be your mistress.” “I know you’re confused but I can help you.”

“Hard” she commanded. Immediately his cock sprang to attention. “Oh yes, please your mistress”

She again guided his hand to his cock. He began stroking.

“Would you agree, only a complete slave would do the things you’ve done today?”

“Yes” he stammered.

“Are you my slave?”

“Yes, Mistress” the words tumbled out.

“Good then. Orgasm slave” she commanded.

Immediately he let go. She collected some come of his hairless pubic area.

“Lick this, don’t forget you love the taste.”

Obediently, he licked.

She licked her fingers. It never failed to turn her on when they completely submitted.

“Hard” she commanded.

Again his cock responded.

“Tell me Richard, you’ve never been able to do that before, have you?”

Indeed, he hadn’t.

That’s because you’ve never realized you are a slave, meant to please your mistress.

She played with him all afternoon. When she was horny enough, Dr. Green made him lick her to orgasm.

He was a puppet he realized as she guided him through his appointed tasks.

Through the afternoon he began to tire, sweat gleamed from his exhausted muscles. Dr. Green played him like a musical instrument. Building him towards a final mind numbing orgasm.

“Let it go slave” she soothingly told him. Again his cock let go. This time he dropped into his mistress’ arms.

“Rest my beautiful slave” she cooed. “Your mistress will strip away every ounce of willpower you have. Your training has just begun.”