The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This story is purely fiction, so any resemblance to any specific person or location is quite unintentional. But could this story really happen......certainly it could. If anyone has any thoughts or comments regarding the story, please feel free to write, as any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

A Hypnotic Encounter

After many months of chatting and getting to know each other, I was finally going to have an opportunity to meet her. We had met in a unique situation in that she had written a story that was published on the Internet and I wrote mentioning how I enjoyed reading her writing. I also enjoyed writing at times and we began exchanging emails and cards. It’s been very nice pace of getting to know each other. No rush...no immediacy.

The other thing that was intriguing was that her story revolved around hypnosis and female domination. As I am a submissive male, it was definitely an interesting combination to me. I had always thought it would be enjoyable to surrender both mind and body to a dominant female. And my stories always involved that submissive theme also. But amazingly enough, most of our conversations revolved around getting to know each other...and not hypnosis and domination. I think that is why the connection has really worked. We have enjoyed each other.

All these thoughts are running through my mind as I get myself ready for our meeting. I quickly take a shower and then get dressed fairly casually in a pair of slacks and a light, knit shirt, as it’s a warm summer evening. I leave allowing myself enough time to arrive a bit early.....and of course to stop and pick up some flowers to present to her.

I arrive at 7 and knock on the door. The nervousness increasing as I am awaiting her to reply. Then in a few moments the door swings open. “Pet??” she inquires. “Hi Joanna” I reply as I look deep into her brown eyes and we grin at each other. “Well, we finally meet” I replied. We moved a bit closer to each other and hugged each other very closely. It felt so nice to finally hug her. Her soft scent was filling my nostrils as we held each other close....so very pleasant. It’s not like we are two strangers here. It’s more like friends who are finally getting an opportunity to meet after a long absence.

We then separate and she invites me inside. I then present her with the floral bouquet. She takes in a whiff and sighs very gently. “Very nice dear. Thank you for bringing these. Would you please go into the kitchen and retrieve a vase while I finish getting ready??” “Of course” I reply and move towards the kitchen area. I find an appropriate vase and take care of the flowers. Then I return and have a seat and wait for her to return.

After a few minutes, she walks out of the bedroom. And well....she looks absolutely wonderful. She is wearing a summery, floral sundress. It just looks so pretty on her and it reveals her lovely legs very nicely. They look so soft and tanned. And for jewelry accents she has on a pair of large gold hoop earrings, a gold bracelet and it appears a golden ankle bracelet is on her left ankle.

I rise and tell her that she looks stunning this evening. She smiles at me and then very teasingly says” Well, I really wanted to really wear my black leather pants. For some reason I thought you might enjoy seeing me in them.” Then she stopped and watched my reaction. I wasn’t quite certain what to say as she caught me off guard with the leather comment. I then grinned and smiled at her, as a subbie would. Then I mentioned that....“Yes, it is a little warm for leather this evening Joanna.” But at the same time, I felt myself becoming very aroused. This was a part of her Domme side coming through. And it is so nice to see.

She then sat in the chair opposite me and set her sandals on the floor. And we started talking a bit and just getting to know each other. Not that we didn’t already, but personal time is always so nice. And while we were talking, Joanna kept moving her toes and feet around. Her toenails were painted a very pretty shade of red and my eyes kept diverting back to them and also, to the ankle bracelet. I think they just look so sexy.

And I must have been a little too obvious in my looking at her feet. I didn’t think I was obvious, but evidently I was. And she noticed. “I see you seem to enjoy looking at my feet pet. They are awfully pretty aren’t they? I love to paint them in nice sexy colors like this.” Then she crossed her legs bringing her left leg on top of her right.

“There...that should help you just a bit” she says. And then she slowly wiggles her toes a bit. “See how nice and sexy they look, pet. And doesn’t my new golden ankle bracelet just look so lovely against my tanned legs. I just purchased the bracelet for this evening. It just feels so sexy there. And I love the way it catches the light. Can you see that pet?? See how the light reflects off the bracelet. It’s so shiny.....and looks so soft and delicate against my lovely, soft skin. You can’t take your eyes off my lovely bracelet now, can you pet?? I know how you love pretty feet pet, because you told me of it in your lovely stories. Wouldn’t you like to come closer and kneel here in front of my pretty toes and stare more closely at my lovely ankle bracelet??”

And with that I felt myself moving towards the floor, moving closer to her lovely foot. Now I’m kneeling directly in front of her. “See how the bracelet shimmers and reflects the light. Your eyes just want to watch so closely. It feels so wonderful to be kneeling here at my feet now, doesn’t it pet?? Just watching my bracelet....watching it sparkle and shimmer. It’s so relaxing. It feels so nice to watch it. Just watch the anklet and listen to my words. Nothing else matters now. It’s just you and me. Your mind totally focused on my words.” At that point I don’t know where I am or why, but it feels so wonderful to be here at her feet...listening to her lovely, soothing voice.

“Mmmmmmmm....you are such a good pet. So lost in my words right now. Now listen carefully pet. Whenever I address you as my little pet, you will answer, yes Mistress, and then return to this very pleasant, relaxed state that you are currently in. “Do you understand?” I somehow manage to muster enough energy to reply yes Mistress. “Very good pet. Now you will remember these instructions completely in your mind, but you will forget that I have given them to you. Now you will awaken when I say awaken now. You will be kneeling at my feet and waiting to assist me with my sandals. It will seem very natural to you. Do you understand pet?” “Yes, Mistress” I replied. “Very good pet. Awaken now.”

My mind suddenly cleared and I was kneeling in front of Joanna.” Yes pet, it is a very nice bracelet. Thank you for the compliment. Now if you’ll slip on my sandals, we will be off for dinner.” And it all just seemed so natural to be here with her. “Thank you very much my little pet” she replied. I replied” Yes Mistress” and my mind immediately went blank again. “Yes, very good pet. I will so enjoy having you under my control like this....Mmmmmmmm... It’s so delicious. Now as before...you will awaken on the command awaken now. And you will only remember that we are about to leave for dinner. Awaken now.”

The fog seemed to lift again and the next thing I hear is Joanna thanking me for my help and that it’s time to leave for dinner. And with that it’s time that we leave. The restaurant that she selected was close by, so we walked and enjoyed the beautiful summer evening.

During dinner we talked about many topics including hypnosis, writing, domination and probably everything else in between. Joanna seemed very relaxed this evening. She teased me with her red fingernails...running them along my wrist and arms very lightly and then watching my reactions. I smiled and watched her also, occasionally getting lost in her brown eyes while listening to her talk. I just enjoyed listening to her voice. Finally the meal was over and we returned walking very casually back to her place.

When we arrived, she handed me her key and I opened the door for her and she strolled in ahead of me and I followed close behind. “Thank you for dinner pet. That was very nice. It’s been a real treat getting to know you like this. It’s been very enjoyable.” Then she sits down on the sofa and motions for me to sit next to her. She then turns to me and looks at me and smiles. “Well, my little pet”.....and I instinctively respond “Yes Mistress”...and my mind immediately blanks out completely.

“Now dear, I just need you sit here and listen for a moment. While you are so very relaxed, I want you to know that I truly have enjoyed the stories that you have sent me. In my own words, they are truly delicious. And I usually end up getting myself completely soaked while I read them. And now pet, having you here and at my disposal is having the same effect on me. I would love for you to use your tongue on me, to satisfy me completely. Do you understand pet??” “Yes, Mistress’ I reply. “Very good then, I knew that you would. Now, kneel here in front of me...and begin.”

With that I moved from the sofa and knelt in front of her. I gently kissed the insides of her thigh as I moved the sundress slightly aside. She was so incredibly aroused already. “You will notice pet that I am not wearing any panties this evening. I wanted you to be able to dive right in...Mmmmmmmmm.” And while she was talking I gently flicked at the beads of moisture on the outside of her sex. The scent of her sex was intoxicating. My tongue dashed in and out teasing her as it went. Then the insertions became longer, as I began to probe for her clit.

As my tongue searched, I felt her hands settling upon my head...guiding me to where she wanted me. Her body was shifting positions so that I could penetrate her as deep as possible. Then I felt her body begin to relax just slightly. Then I heard a loud moan escape from her lips.

I continued licking at her and located her clit. My tongue caressed it and bathed it in continuous, lapping strokes. Then the strokes gradually became closer together. Then faster......and faster. Feeling her hands beginning to dig into to me firmly. Her thighs closing around my head as I sense her coming closer and closer to the point of no return.. Her breathing is so fast and hard now. Then finally I squeeze firmly upon her clit with my lips and I hear a very loud “YESSSSSS”. The lapping continues and sends her moaning over the edge. I then lick back and forth feverishly at her clit, pushing her over the edge again and again. Then finally her body relaxes and she slumps back.

After a few more tender kisses, my head moves out and glances up at her. She looks so dreamy eyed right now. So content and so relaxed. She motions for me to move my head upon her lap. And I just close my eyes while she adjusts back to reality. Her fingers caressing my face....so very gently. “That was so nice my pet. Thank you so much. And now I need you to wake up from your relaxed state, but remembering everything. How good it feels to please me. And how wonderful it feels to be here....so nice and warm. Awaken now for me pet.”

My eyes blink several times and I adjust to the surrounding. I look up at her lovely face, encased by her lovely burgundy red hair. Looking into her soft brown eyes, I smile slightly and say...“Thank You Mistress.” “You’re welcome my pet. Mmmmmmmmm.....That was delicious.” And with that I closed my eyes and she continued to gently stroke my face as my eyes closed and I rested on her lap. Mmmmmmm...Such a wonderful place to be.