The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Summary:

Warning; this contains a hypnotic induction script with powerful suggestions designed to encourage exhibitionism, stripping on command, and masturbation. Use only in a safe, private location.

Hypnotic Exhibitionism Script

Chapter 1. A brief story:

* * *

Samantha thought about the hypnoscript on her way home. Eagerly looking forward to the next opportunity to use it and fall into trance.

She found the file the other night. Someone created a hypnovideo, preluded by a brief warning snippet about how it contains powerful and irresistible hypnotic instructions with exhibitionist themes and should only be used where safe to undress and if interested in that sort of thing.

Intrigued, Samantha continued forward to read words in large clean font overlaid atop smooth swirling graphics. A soothing voice carefully spoke each sentence, the sound blending a quieter yet insistently penetrating audio layer of almost subliminal echo effect.

Somewhat surprisingly, she found it captivating. Reading each word, Samantha even caught herself nodding along slightly and repeating statements. So easy to follow suggestions guiding her deeper. Without necessarily intending she allowed the words to carry her thoughts away, slipping into hypnosis and drifting deep. . . .

* * *

She awoke feeling amazing, all tension gone, refreshed and energized, wonderfully stimulated, healthy, and deeply satisfied as if she finally scratched some desperate itch or relieved a deep need inside herself. Like enjoying the afterglow of a huge orgasm, though unable to recall for sure whether that happened. Her memories seemed fuzzy.

Surprised to discover herself stark naked, though she did not remember undressing. For some reason that seemed totally fine and natural. At home in private it’s completely safe and okay to be undressed. Anyway that was the whole purpose of the file, supposedly. Besides, she noticed a bit of arousal that felt better without clothes.

Wanting to repeat the experience, she checked the time and a few video settings and then opened the file again. It pulled her down to trance even faster and deeper than before. Reading along, focusing on the words and letting them slip into her relaxed thoughts. . . .

* * *

Cumming awake for the second time again feeling blissful satisfaction, grateful for the experience. Whoever created the file and so generously made it available for free had essentially given her a gift and she wanted to tell them. Samantha found their email address and wrote a letter to say ‘thank you’ and mention how it affected her. After sending the email she went to bed physically spent and collapsed into exhausted slumber.

The next day at work she often looked forward to returning home to open the file and use it again for another hypnotrance. When the moment arrived at home she immediately turned on her computer, excited with anticipation.

Quick checking her personal email she noticed a reply to her letter last night, deciding to open it later. Prepared for another trance, she opened the file and her mind. The powerful hypnotic statements sounded true as she repeated them to herself, accepting and absorbing ideas deep into her open mind. . . .

* * *

Awakening after a much needed release feeling satiated, grateful, and dreamy. Sam opened the email letter from the video’s creator, apparently a graphic video designer, who basically thanked her for feedback and asked a few questions, such as what details she remembered and ideas for improvement.

Samantha remembered almost nothing but still replied to answer the questions as best as possible, expressing her feelings about this latest trance. Thereby starting a by-email conversation with its creator.

The next day while pondering her inability to remember anything that happens during trance and struck curious, she checked around reference links online. With determination and luck she discovered a written transcript of the hypnovideo, basically just a text document with each statement spelled out line-by-line. Yes! Now she might find out what it said.

Happy and eager, she opened the page and began reading, focusing on the statements, letting the words flow into her mind just like they did when watching the video, finding herself agreeing with the truth of the words, repeating them to herself as they pulled her down deep. . . .

* * *

Cumming awake, feeling amazing and pleasantly surprised. She had not expected the text document to hypnotize her just like the video. But it made sense, its statements hold true for her whether spoken or written. She scrolled back to the top to read it again. Her mind took in the words and drifted off concentrating on the irresistible induction as it again took her deep. . . .

* * *

She never did successfully stay conscious reading the hypnoscript. Unable to resist how it always pulled her under. Afterwards her mind could not consciously remember whatever she read during hypnosis. Thus never to learn what suggestions the script contained. Oh well, she figured her subconscious can remember everything.

Honestly it worked rather convenient that the transcript put her under so effectively. Videos sometimes took a long time to load or buffer, and occasionally might freeze or fail to play. Whereas the page of text never failed to load quickly and scratch her hypnosis itch. From then on she always just used the written transcript to trance herself.

Reading the hypnoscript and swapping emails with its author became a part of her regular routine. She developed a sort of craving, almost like an addiction, to the blissful pleasure caused by hypnosis. Always looking forward to trancing herself again just as soon as time permitted; Eager to read the script and relax, open her mind, and drop. . . .

* * *

After only a couple trances, she noticed herself starting to deeply enjoy exhibitionist fantasies. Occasionally daydreaming scenarios where she might safely expose herself, like maybe in the privacy of someone else’s dwelling.

Exhibitionism more and more started to fascinate and deeply arouse her. Imagining scenarios where for some reason she must take off her clothes even when watched. Perhaps when visiting some acquaintance they might discover her fantasy and make her act it out! Thinking about that possibility made her feel so hot yet also somewhat ashamed of herself.

Stripping in the presence of another person would feel intensely thrilling yet also embarrassing. Certain she could never do that sort of thing by her own free choice. Yet also certain in the power of hypnosis and how sexual commands feel completely irresistible to her.

Incredibly exciting to imagine scenes where someone forces her to undress, no matter how humiliated she feels. Or maybe they just casually remark it’s okay to be nude in their home and she finds herself compulsively accepting their invitation to go naked, despite how much it may embarrass her.

In one fantasy imagining her landlord somehow discovers her visiting the page, perhaps by tapping her Wi-Fi internet feed or via secret hidden cameras. Her landlord a nice older gentleman, not a creep who does that sort of thing, yet technically the possibility existed since he did own the place and its internet connection.

After finding out her fantasy he might enter her apartment and take advantage by suggesting—no, by commanding—her to perform naughty sexual acts like exposing herself or showing him how she masturbates. Commands she finds helpless to resist. Ah damn, too bad he’d likely never do such—that fantasy always tripped her trigger.

Another fantasy featured her boss or a coworker discovering her exhibitionist fetish and similarly leveraging it against her. She stayed careful to never download the page at work, but maybe in a moment of overwhelming craving someday she might print out a copy of the script to use in the bathroom or something. Then if someone catches her in the act and learns her weakness for obeying sexual instructions, and if they enjoy humiliating her—well, it made a thrilling fantasy. But definitely too risky to ever take a chance of it happening for real.

Somewhat sadly, Samantha admitted she must never initiate one of these fantasies, or setup any sort of trap for herself to fall into that kind of situation. Way too risky. It made for pleasing, super-sexy masturbation fantasies, but only as fantasies.

To safely indulge her urges she started taking sexy pics of herself in private, like nude selfies in her mirror or recording quick little striptease videos and even a few masturbation videos. It felt extremely thrilling to expose herself to the camera—making her feel so sexy and beautiful, naughty and horny. More and more, some part of her felt a deep longing to show off her body.

Her trances only seemed to increase these exhibitionist urges. Yet still she kept regularly using the script to trance herself, feeling wonderful, falling under its seductive effect, letting her mind absorb the words and ideas. . . .

* * *

After most trances she sent emails to the script’s author who soon suggested a quicker more convenient form of communication—via chat. They set up a meeting on a chat service the following evening.

That sparked off a new fantasy where during chat perhaps the author hypnotizes her or gives sexy commands which she feels compelled to obey, making Sam turn on her webcam so they can watch. Samantha knows herself helpless to stop from following sexual orders when camming. Plus, unlike other acquaintances in her life, the script’s author already knows about her secret exhibitionist desires.

Most likely they will not force her to do those things, she figured probably they just wanted to chat because it’s easier and faster than sending emails. But the mere possibility, the knowledge that they might make Samantha do anything sexual, no matter how humiliating or embarrassing for her, felt so damn exciting and made her tremendously aroused. She masturbated fantasizing about the upcoming chat meeting.

And of course, she continued to frequently read the hypnoscript by unconscious habit reinforcing its exhibitionist ideas. Even though some part of her knew that doing so only made her more helpless to its exhibitionism programming. It just felt too wonderful to relax and open her mind, to drift into trance reading sexy ideas and making them her own. . . .

* * *

Right before chat meeting online with its author—despite knowing the dangerous effect it held over her, despite knowing she will read each suggestion one line at a time, trancing herself, masturbating and cementing the ideas deep in her mind—she could not resist habitually making herself click the link to open the page. . . .