The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Introduction: first off, I am in fact the author of the original “Hypnotic Roommates” story, from back in the 1990s. I realize that there are few ways to prove it, and you can certainly choose not to believe that claim. But perhaps the story that follows will be similar enough to the original for me to convince some readers that I’m telling the truth.

The anon.penet.fi and alt.sex.stories days are quite a while ago now. This was a sequel I had worked on a couple of years after the original, and under the current conditions I thought it might be interesting to finish it and put it out into the world. These are the only two stories like this I’ve ever written, although I do have some real-life experiences that I’ve detailed on the MC Forum site.

I know that the original “Hypnotic Roommates” has been a favorite of many people over the years, and I hope that this visit back to its world is fun for those who liked the first one. I don’t have to say that hypnosis does not actually work like this, but that’s what fantasies are for. Enjoy this one.

Hypnotic Roommates Return

Reneé looked quickly up and down the dorm-room hallway to make sure that no one was in sight. The key she’d borrowed from her RA roommate opened Andrea and Susan’s door smoothly, and she slipped in and locked it again behind her. She couldn’t believe that she was actually doing this, but she’d known for a long time that her curiosity (and her imagination) were strong enough to get her into such situations every so often.

She’d promised herself that this would just be a quick look around, but at the same time she wasn’t completely sure what she was looking for. There was something strange about Andrea—that much she was sure of, anyway, even if she couldn’t quite describe what it was. And her roommate Susan had started out seeming normal, just another pretty girl on the hallway, but now there was something indefinably strange about her, at least sometimes. It had gradually dawned on Reneé that most of those bits of strange behavior had been when Andrea was around as well. And now here she was poking around their room, trying to see if there was anything odd about that as well.

Everything looked normal. In fact, as Reneé opened Susan’s closet she was rapidly starting to think that the most abnormal thing in the room was probably her. It was time to get out of here. But to her horror, she heard the doorknob rattle, and without thinking about it she jumped back into the closet herself, and then Andrea and Susan both came into the room a moment later. Reneé was nearly frozen in fear, wondering how she’d gotten herself into this situation. Maybe, just maybe, she could wait it out until they were both out of the room, and then slip out herself? She started frantically trying to come up with a reason for her being in here, but nothing useful was coming to mind, for sure.

Susan sat down on one of the beds and rubbed her eyes. “What a day,” she said under her breath. “Tired?,” asked Andrea. “Yeah, I guess I am” replied Susan. “I really didn’t sleep well last night, and I hope that makes me tired enough to catch up tonight.” “I know how you feel,” said Andrea. She wandered over to stand in front of Susan, blocking Reneé’s view. “There are some nights when I just can’t wait to get to sleep. . .and you do look tired. . .” Andrea leaned over closer to Susan, like she was talking to her softly. Reneé couldn’t figure out what she was doing, and she couldn’t see Susan’s face from where she hid. “Tired” repeated Andrea, straightening up and stepping back. “Like your eyelids are getting heavy. . .heavy. . .” “Yes. . .” said Susan faintly.

Reneé cocked an ear forward as Susan replied. Her fear about her own situation was (and she couldn’t believe it) being replaced by her curiosity again. Because she had exactly that feeling, right now, about there being something odd between the two girls. There was something funny about Susan’s voice all of a sudden. She was sitting there on the edge of the bed, and Andrea now came forward again and actually kneeled down, to the point where she must be right in front of Susan’s eyes. She continued speaking in a low, soothing tone. “Very tired and sleepy. . .sleepy. . .that’s right. . .drowsy. . .you remember how it feels to go to sleep, don’t you?” “Yesss. . .” said Susan, still in that strange way. “Good. . .then you can just drift off to sleep as you look at me. . .drifting off as you look at my eyes. . .you’re looking deep into my eyes now, aren’t you, Susan?” “Yesss. . .” she repeated. “Yes, what?” said Andrea. “Yes master. . .” said Susan in a new faraway voice.

Reneé couldn’t believe what she was hearing. This had gotten weirder than she had ever imagined. Andrea was acting like she had Susan under some sort of spell, and she had put her under right while she sat there. She must have done it with her eyes or something—Andrea did have really large blue eyes. And the way she was talking was eerie. She was using this soft, compelling voice, and Susan just kept looking up at her. “Yes. . .go deeper now, Susan. . .deeper and deeper. . .” “Deeper and deeper. . .” Susan repeated dazedly. Reneé had never heard anyone speak quite like that before. Susan’s voice was soft and submissive, agreeing to whatever Andrea suggested as she continued talking to her in a smooth, low voice. Andrea was speaking smoothly and confidently, telling Susan her to sleep, to sink deeper. “You will listen to my voice. . .only my voice. . .only my voice. . .you will listen, and you will obey” “Obey” said Susan blankly, now obviously completely under whatever influence Andrea had used on her. Andrea now stepped back from the bed a bit, and Reneé was amazed at the expression on Susan’s face: she was sitting with a tiny relaxed smile, staring up at Andrea, with a glassy look in her wide-open eyes. Reneé remembered that Andrea was a psychology major, and she realized that Andrea must have hypnotized Susan somehow. That had to be it. She’d never seen a person hypnotized before.

“Good,” said Andrea. “Can you look away from me now, Susan?” “No, master” came the soft, sleepy answer. “Can you hear anything except my voice?” “No, master.” “And you’ll obey whatever commands I give you?” “Yes, master.” Susan was still smiling dreamily and her eyes were still staring directly into Andrea’s. Reneé wondered what it must feel like, being under hypnosis like that. Susan seemed so calm and happy as she sat there in a trance, repeating whatever Andrea told her to say. Was she able to think about anything, Reneé thought, or was her mind completely blank? And why, she wondered, did Andrea want to have her hypnotized? What was she after?

“You’re my slave girl, aren’t you?” said Andrea, licking her lips. “Yes, master,” Susan replied obediently. “I am your slave.” Andrea reached up and unhooked a locket from around her neck. “Lift up your right arm, Susan” she commanded. “Lift it up over your head. . .good. Now I want you to hold this locket by its chain. . .hold it so it’s right in front of your eyes. . .” Susan complied with the same dreamy expression on her face. “Now I want you to swing the locket back and forth. . .that’s right, swing it slowly in front of your eyes. . .you know how. Your eyes just naturally follow it, don’t they?”

“Yess. . .” said Susan. “It goes back and forth. . .back and forth. . .” She was dangling the glittering locket in front of her face now, swinging it in a steady, compelling rhythm, and her eyes were locked on to it. Back and forth they moved in time to the locket. “Stare at the locket, Susan,” said Andrea. “You have to stare at it. Let it take you deeper and deeper as it swings. . .you have to keep swinging it. . .you have to keep watching it. . .” Reneé was fascinated by how Susan seemed totally lost in the swinging crystal. She really did seem to be completely hypnotized by it, and Andrea’s suggestions about the locket seemed to only get stronger the more she stared at it. Reneé wondered how long she could stay like that, hypnotizing herself deeper and deeper. It didn’t seem to her that such a simple thing could put someone under like that, but she guessed that being in hypnosis made it somehow fascinating to watch. It must look different to her now that it had her hypnotized—Reneé wondered if Susan could see anything else in the room now, or if all she could see was the swinging locket. She was staring at it with a rapt expression, like it was the most beautiful thing she’d ever seen. She was obviously in some sort of trance.

Reneé looked over at Andrea, who had sat down in a chair facing Susan a few feet away. Suddenly, she knew why Andrea had done all this to her roommate. She was obviously turned on by it—Reneé watched as Andrea slowly reached up and lightly stroked her own breast with her right hand as she watched Susan. There was no doubt about it. She was starting to caress her body, excited by the sight of Susan being hypnotized. Maybe, Reneé thought, she should have guessed all along that it was something like that. Susan really was gorgeous, with with that great figure of hers, and if that was Andrea’s type she had everything she wanted right there. But looking at the expression on Andrea’s face, she realized that what also did it for her was being in control like this.

Susan certainly seemed to be completely under as she continued to stare at the swinging locket. She was smiling glassily, and her eyes were strangely wide and blank, pupils moving back and forth. There must be something that just kept pulling you in once you started looking at it, Reneé thought. It was just a sparkling bit of jewelry on a chain, and all it was doing was swinging back and forth, but Susan was just letting it take control of her. How many times had Andrea done this to her? Reneé found herself curious about what it must be like—could you feel it hypnotizing you as you watched it? Did the locket start to look different somehow once you started to let it get to you, or did you even notice when you’d somehow slipped under its influence? It must feel good somehow once you’d let yourself be hypnotized by it—Susan looked relaxed and happy as she kept swinging the locket in front of her glassy eyes, keeping time with it. And what did it feel like when Andrea told her to do something—did you just do it without any thinking, or did you feel like things were normal and you just wanted to do it for no reason?

Reneé watched Susan as she kept swinging the locket. It really was kind of relaxing just to look at her like that, smiling as she watched the locket. She seemed so fixated by it; her eyes were just locked on to it. If you looked at the way her pupils went back and forth, back and forth, you sort of naturally started looking at the locket, too. Reneé found herself beginning to watch it. Back and forth. Back and forth. It really was kind of interesting to look at it. You had to track it with your eyes at first, but then if you watched it a little longer, you just sort of picked up the swinging motion and you didn’t have to think about it any more. It was around that time that she noticed that it caught the light in a rhythmic pattern, flashing as it moved from side to side, back and forth. The crystals on it. Flashing. Flashing. Maybe that was what was so fascinating about it. Reneé watched it swinging. It was so relaxing, once you started getting into the swinging motion. It just kept going back and forth, to and fro. She watched it swinging. Swinging. It was sort of soothing, the way it just kept swinging. And it flashed and glittered as it moved. Without noticing it, she’d gotten caught up in its beautiful, soothing rhythm. It couldn’t hurt just to look at it for a little while, she thought. It was so pretty the way it kept swaying back and forth. Flashing and swinging. Flashing and swinging. So fascinating. Reneé’s eyes were moving in time to the dangling locket now. She felt very relaxed as she stared at it. She felt like watching it a little longer. That was the thing about it. The more you watched it, the more you wanted to keep looking at it. To keep staring. It kept swinging, over and over, over and over. Back and forth. To and fro. Back and forth. To and fro. . .so. . .nice. . .

With a start, Reneé jerked her eyes away from Susan and the locket. She’d been letting herself be hypnotized by it! It was all she could do right now to keep from falling back into the swinging rhythm—she deliberately had to move her head over to the side to keep her eyes away from it. But now she understood what it was that had Susan so mesmerized, anyway. Without realizing it, she’d let it start to hypnotize her, too. She felt that if she had kept staring at it for another minute, following it with her eyes and letting it put her to sleep, that she wouldn’t have been able to look away. She would have been just like Susan, smiling in her trance and swaying along in time to the locket. Reneé could only imagine how deep Susan must be by now, since she’d been under hypnosis even when Andrea had commanded her to look at it. No wonder she looked like that, Reneé thought. She must have no will left at all.

Too dangerous: Reneé looked over at Andrea instead. She wasn’t sure how long she’d been watching the locket before she broke away from it, but Andrea was still moving her hands over her body as she watched Susan hypnotize herself. Reneé couldn’t see her very well from where she was in the closet, and decided to chance opening the door a little bit—Andrea looked distracted enough so that she’d never notice. She carefully reached down with both hands and pushed slowly on the door—which suddenly creaked, making her jump. It got worse. Her own movement swung the door open a bit more, and she saw Andrea’s head turning around. Reneé froze, hoping she wouldn’t pay any attention. But Andrea was getting up, with a suspicious look on her face. And walking over. Reneé thought frantically about hiding back in the hanging clothes, but there wasn’t room and there wasn’t time. And now Andrea pulled the door open and saw her there.

“Well,” she said. “Enjoying yourself in there? Having fun?” Reneé was frozen in shame and fear and didn’t answer. “Glad I could help entertain you,” said Andrea sarcastically. “Why don’t you come on out and get a better look?” Reneé knew there was no point in staying where she was, and shakily stepped out. “I. . .I was just. . .uh. . .” she stammered. “Just what? Just sneaking into my room and hiding in my closet?” “Well, what are you up to?” said Reneé, who figured the only defense she had was to go on offense. “What do you think you’re doing to Susan, making her look at that locket like that?”

“I think I’m hypnotizing her,” said Andrea. “I mean, what else could it be? And you know what? I think she likes it. Look at her and tell me that she’s not enjoying it.” Reneé instinctively looked over towards Susan, who was still sitting on the edge of the bed obliviously swinging the locket in front of her, but looked away when she remembered what had happened the last time she had watched that. Andrea caught the motion of Reneé’s eyes: “What’s the matter? There’s no reason to be nervous. She doesn’t even know where she is by now.” Reneé still wouldn’t look over at her. Andrea raised her eyebrows for a second as she had an idea about what might be making Reneé keep her eyes away, and then made a decision of her own. “Sit over here, Reneé”, she said. “Go ahead, sit down. I’m not going to make a big scene. Just let me explain what’s going on here.” Reneé sat down gingerly. She didn’t know what Andrea was up to—she expected her to be furious, but for some reason she wasn’t.

“Susan is a perfect hypnotic subject,” Andrea said. “I found that out a few weeks ago when she. . .well, when she helped me out with a little Psych experiment. She doesn’t remember anything that happens while she’s under, and she goes into a trance within minutes—especially now that I’ve conditioned her to.” Reneé couldn’t hold back: “But you shouldn’t just—” “Just what?” interrupted Andrea. “She enjoys it. Let me show you.” Andrea turned to Susan, who was still staring helplessly at the swinging locket. “Come to me, Susan. . .that’s right, stand up now.” Susan stood up from the bed as Reneé watched, still with her eyes fixed on the locket. “Now come here. . .come to me. . .” Susan walked dazedly over and stood in front of Reneé. “See?” said Andrea. “She loves following orders. It’s all about control. There’s a big part of Susan’s personality that just wants to blank out and be told what to do, and I don’t think she ever really knew it until I came along” Reneé, though, wasn’t ready to agree. “Andrea, I’ve got to tell her about this when she wakes up,” she said. “You know that. You know I just can’t act like nothing’s going on when I see her.”

Andrea smiled at that. “Yeah, about that” she said. “I don’t think you will.” “What do you mean?” said Reneé, “I have to tell her.” “But I don’t think you will,” Andrea said again. “In fact, by the time you leave, I don’t think you’ll even want to.” Reneé suddenly realized what Andrea meant, and her suspicions were confirmed immediately. “Susan,” Andrea said in her soothing voice, “show Reneé your pretty locket. . .swing it for her. . .hold it down in front of her eyes so she can see it. . .”

Susan obeyed, bringing her hand down so that the locket dangled in front of Reneé’s eyes, swinging back and forth. Reneé tried to look away, but the locket was right in front of her. “Look at it, Reneé. . .just go ahead and look at it. . .you know you want to. . .you know you want to see what it’s like. . .it won’t hurt. I promise. Just watch the pretty locket. . .” Reneé realized that she wouldn’t be able to get away without looking at the locket. Andrea was trying to hypnotize her, and Reneé suddenly decided to make her thing that she had succeeded. She decided the best way out was to pretend—to watch the locket and then act like Andrea had her under control, too. That way she’s get out of this situation and find out what she was up to at the same time. Reneé gulped once, started letting her eyes track the swinging locket, and slowly settled back in her chair.

“Good. . .that’s it. . .just watch it swinging. . .just keep your eyes on it. . .you were watching it before, weren’t you? You started to look at it, and you couldn’t look away. . .” Andrea spoke in a lulling, soothing voice. Reneé tried not to listen. If she paid attention to Andrea’s commands, she knew that she might be able to hypnotize her. But the way that Andrea had guessed that she was susceptible to the swinging locket worried her. She had to keep watching the locket, she told herself, but not slip under its spell. She tried to look as if it were starting to put her under. She stared directly at it, knowing that Andrea would detect any attempt at faking. The sooner she thought her hypnosis had worked, the sooner she could get out of here. Reneé let facial expression start to look relaxed and concentrated on appearing to be fascinated by the crystal locket. It kept swinging, back and forth. She let her eyes just fall into its rhythm. Back and forth. She tried not to listen to Andrea’s voice, which meant that she had to concentrate more on the locket to block her out. Andrea kept talking, though, using the same kind of voice she’d used with Susan. “Just swing with it, Reneé. . .just sway along in time to it. . .just let yourself go. . .it feels so nice to let everything go back and forth and just relax. . .”

Reneé blocked out her voice by watching the locket more intently. Back and forth. It had that flashing effect again, catching the light in one part of its swing. Back and forth. She found herself anticipating the way it flashed each time it swayed along that arc, and concentrated on that as a way to keep from hearing Andrea, who was still talking to her—something about getting sleepy. Reneé didn’t feel sleepy, though. That had to be good, right? She felt instead like she would when she was really getting into a book or a show, only this time the whole show was the swinging locket. She kept watching it. Back and forth. She tried to see if she could feel herself going under its spell, to guard against it, but she wondered if she’d realize it if she did. The important thing, though, was to keep looking at it. She found that that was easy, that her eyes just naturally followed its every motion. The flashing way it moved was so rhythmic that it was easy just to keep your eyes on it. Back and forth. To and fro. It was important to keep watching. To keep looking. To keep staring. Back and forth. Reneé concentrated intently. If she let up for a minute, she thought, she’d slip off into hypnosis before she could fight it. Andrea needed to think that she was going under. Going under. Going under the spell of the swaying locket. Back and forth. Flashing. Glittering. Staring at the locket. Staring at it. She made herself stare deeply into the glittering crystals so that Andrea would be sure she was going under hypnosis. Like Susan did. She tried to look like Susan looked. . .in a wide-eyed trance, staring helplessly. Staring. Staring. Reneé opened her eyes a bit wider so that she would look more hypnotized and stared deeply into the locket. Back and forth. Back and forth.

Reneé concentrated on it now, eyes moving in time. She had to keep looking at it so that Andrea would think she was hypnotized. Hypnotized. She had to look hypnotized. She just had to move back and forth with it. Back and forth. To let it flash into her staring eyes. Flash into her eyes. That was the fascinating part, the way it kept flashing. It kept flashing, over and over. Over and over. Over and over as it went back and forth. Back and forth. Back and forth. It just kept going back and forth and back and forth and back and forth, swinging and swinging and swinging. . .distracted, Reneé’s eyes locked totally onto the swinging motion and she lost her train of thought. Lost any thoughts. There was just the locket. Back and forth and back and forth. Swinging. Swinging. Without realizing it, she’d become completely caught up in the swaying motion. That moment when it had taken her thoughts away just kept going on and on. . .unaware of what was happening now, she fixated on it. Back and forth. Back and forth. She didn’t notice anything else in the room now. There was only the locket. The glittering locket. The swaying locket. She had never seen anything so fascinating. It was so easy just to stare at it, just to fall into its motion. Falling in. Falling in. To and fro. She was going into the motion now, into the flashing swing. Back and forth. It was so easy to watch it. Just stare. Just concentrate. Now everything seemed to be going back and forth. The crystal had taken over her entire field of vision. She couldn’t remember what she been thinking about. Back and forth. Back and forth. Something about the beautiful locket. That was it. To concentrate on it. Concentrate. She could hear a voice now, far-off sounding, telling her what to do. It was telling her to sink deeper into the crystal, to let it put her to sleep. Sleep. Back and forth. It just kept flashing over and over. Over and over. She found that it was making her sleepy, just like the voice said. Sleepy. She relaxed and let it flash into her eyes. Into her eyes. Into her wide, glassy eyes. Flashing and flashing. It felt so good to just let go. To think of nothing but the fascinating locket. To fall into it. To let it put her to sleep. . .sleep. . .sleep. . .

Andrea watched as Reneé looked at the locket. She had been fighting it at first, she knew, but she had slowly settled back in the chair as she kept looking at it. Andrea hoped that she’d get caught up in it and that Reneé would find it hard to keep her concentration. All she had to do was wait, and she’d end up being hypnotized by it if she just watched it long enough. And it definitely looked it was working—Reneé had looked before like someone play-acting being hypnotized, but now she a glassy look in her eyes as she continued to watch the swinging locket, and her mouth had dropped opened a bit. Andrea could tell that she was slipping into a trance without even realizing it. “Go to sleep, Reneé. . .sleep. . .sleep. . .you’re falling into a deep sleep as you watch the locket. . .watch the locket. . .watch the locket. . .” Andrea watched as her commands began to take effect. “You must watch and sleep. . .watch and obey. . .obey. . obey the swinging locket. . .” Reneé’s eyes were riveted on the locket now, and Andrea knew that it was hypnotizing her as it flashed into her widened eyes, and she knew as well that her words were getting through to Reneé’s wide-open, receptive mind as well.

Reneé’s thoughts were in fact just sort of fading away. Back and forth. Back and forth. The locket was so beautiful. So fascinating. It was so easy just to give in to it, to think about nothing else than its endless swinging. Swinging. It flashed and glittered, and it just kept pulling her in deeper. Deeper. Deeper into the locket. Deeper into the swinging. Flashing into her eyes. Her wide staring eyes. Nothing else was important. Only the beautiful locket. She had to keep watching it. Back and forth. Back and forth. So deep into the swinging. So deep. So fascinating. She had never seen anything that was so compelling. So irresistible. Back and forth. Back and forth. Back and forth. Reneé felt so warm and comfortable as the swinging motion hypnotized her. Yes. Hypnotizing her. That’s what the voice was telling her now, that the locket was hypnotizing her. Hypnotizing her. It felt so good to be hypnotized by it. She could feel it hypnotizing her as it went to and fro in front of her. It was pulling her in. Making her sleepy and submissive. Back and forth. Back and forth. She could feel its hypnotic influence reaching out to her, controlling her as it kept swinging and glittering in front of her blank, staring eyes. Controlling her. Hypnotizing her. Hypnotizing her with the way it went back and forth, back and forth. Andrea’s voice was telling her to watch and obey and go deeper, and it felt so good to do as she was told.

It was so hypnotic, the way the locked was swinging. So good to give in to it. To go under. To obey. So hypnotic. Back and forth. Back and forth. Such a hypnotizing motion. The way it flashed into her eyes was hypnotizing her. Hypnotizing her with the way it kept going back and forth. She began to smile as she felt herself sinking into a trance. A deep trance. That’s what Andrea was telling her now. It felt so good just to sink. Back and forth. So hypnotized by it. So hypnotized by the beautiful flashing crystal. Back and forth. She wanted to submit to it, to let the hypnotizing locket control her. Reneé was smiling blankly now, lost in the sensations, her eyes swinging back and forth helplessly. The locket was more beautiful now than she ever could have imagined. It was sparkling and shining as it hypnotized her into submission. No one could resist such a fascinating swinging motion. Such a mesmerizing, flashing crystal. Such a hypnotizing swing. Reneé knew that she was hypnotized now. Knew that she was under hypnosis, but it was what she had aways wanted. Just sinking into it felt so good. Just falling deeper under its control. Under its spell. Such a hypnotizing swing. Hypnotizing swing. Swing. Swing. Reneé felt the hypnotic power of the locket taking over her mind, and she didn’t care. It felt so good. So relaxing to go under its control. She was becoming more hypnotized every second, lost in a trance. The glittering locket was hypnotizing her. Hypnotizing her. Hypnotizing her. Hyp-no-tiz-ing. Hyp-no-tiz-ing. Hyp.....no......tiz....ing......hyp.. .no.....tiz...ing....

Reneé’s smile became wide and dazed as she fell into a complete trance. Andrea watched her and licked her lips. She knew that look. Reneé really had been unable to resist the locket in the end. She had completely given in to it.

“Hi, Reneé,” said Andrea softly, “you may speak”. “Hello. . .” she answered in her own soft, far-away voice. Her wide, staring eyes were locked on the crystal, pupils swinging in hypnotic rhythm. “You’re hypnotized by the locket now” said Andrea. “Hypnotized,” repeated Reneé without any hesitation. “That’s right”, said Andrea. “You’ve watched it long enough for it to put you into a nice deep trance.” Reneé smiled blissfully. Her hypnotized mind was a complete blank, with nothing the endless swinging locket and Andrea’s commands. “Repeat after me,” said Andrea. “I am your slave” “I. . .am. . .your. . .slave. .” said Reneé in her entranced voice, still smiling. She would repeat anything Andrea told her to. It felt so good. Andrea was her master.

Andrea walked around the two girls to get a look at the scene from both sides. Over the last few weeks she’d had several chances to see Susan hypnotized into complete obedience, and there was a new thrill in seeing someone else in the same state. She hadn’t really thought about trying anything like this on Reneé—Michelle, the Korean girl at the other end of the floor was the one she’d had her eyes on. But she was glad she’d seized the chance, and she was also pleased that she’d been right about Reneé being afraid of her own ease at slipping into a trance. That had made it so much easier. Andrea was starting to wonder about how many girls actually wanted to just give in and be controlled—more than you might think, it looked like.

“Now Reneé, I want you to stand up,” Andrea commanded. “Yes, master,” she said and obeyed. “Susan, I want you to lift the locket so that it swings between the two of you.” Susan answered “Yes, master” as well as she began to lift the swinging crystal. The two hypnotized girls stood facing each other with Susan holding the glittering locket between them, swinging it in front of their relaxed faces. Her eyes and Reneé’s were locked in rhythmic motion, swaying to and fro in time. “Good,” said Andrea. Now both of you repeat for me: “Deeply hypnotized”. “Deep-ly hyp-no-tized” said the two girls in unison. Andrea smiled. She had some ideas about what she could do next.

“Now, Susan, you will let the locket slowly come to a stop,” she told them, “. . .slowly. . .and as it does both of you will both stay nice and relaxed in your deep, deep sleep. . .keep your eyes open but remember that you are sleeping. Stare into each other’s eyes as the locket comes to rest. Deep into each other’s eyes.”

Reneé was utterly hypnotized, beyond thought. She felt the hypnotic control on her mind, and felt the warm glow of satisfaction as she obeyed the commands. Andrea was her master. She must obey. As the locket slowly came to a halt in front of her, she found herself looking into Susan’s eyes, just as she had been told. Susan’s beautiful eyes. They were wide and staring, and she knew that hers were, too. She was looking deep into Susan’s hypnotized eyes. Deep into the hypnotized eyes. . seductive, fascinating pools, glassy and staring. Reneé was fixated by them, entranced. Deep into Susan’s wide, glassy hypnotized eyes. . .staring. . .staring. . .

Andrea reached out and lightly took the locket from Susan’s hand, and then lowered her arm to her side for her. Susan was oblivious. Ever since she had been captured by Andrea’s spiral video a few weeks before, she had been ready to sink into this obedient state whenever Andrea gave her the commands, with no memory of having been a hypnotized slave girl. In this state, her mind and body belonged to Andrea and she just followed her instructions in a warm hazy sort of ecstasy. Her arousal and her orgasms under hypnosis just made the control even stronger.

Andrea moistened her lips; it was time to give Reneé the same conditioning. “Reneé”, she said, “you’ve been having feelings for a long time, deep inside, about other beautiful girls. How nice they look. How good it makes you feel to see their smooth skin. . .their hair. . .their lips. . .their beautiful bodies. And you know that although you like men too, like touching them and letting them touch you, that you it also makes you feel good to think about doing that with other girls. . .” “Yess. . .” said Reneé after a brief pause. “Touching them. . .feels good. . .” “So good,” agreed Andrea. “Just thinking about it makes you excited. Running your hands over the warm, smooth, delicious, rounded curves” Reneé was breathing heavier now as the suggestions took effect.

“Time to close your eyes”, Andrea said to both girls as she brought her hands lightly down across their faces, flicking down across their eyelids to reinforce the command. Susan and Reneé stood completely still. Andrea came around behind Susan and held her shoulders, leaning forward to speak softly to her: “Now step back with me. . .good. . .and turn around” Susan and Reneé were now facing the same direction, and Andrea went back to Reneé: “It’s time for you to stroke Susan’s body now, Reneé, the way you want to whenever you see her. Her round hips. Her big beautiful breasts. You’ve been wanting her, and now you can reach out and have her” Andrea raised Reneé’s arms until they touched Susan’s sides. “Come closer. . .closer . . .and feel Susan’s warm wonderful body. . .it feels so sexy, so soft and firm, so good. . .” Gasping a bit, Reneé obeyed and began running her hands slowly around Susan to reach around and take hold of her breasts. “Now Susan,” Andrea said, “Tell Reneé what to do with you. Tell her how good it feels.” She knew that her own delicious sessions with her hypnotized roommate would leave Susan ready for more now that she was in a deep trance again.

“Yes. . .touch me. . .” said Susan, her breath starting to come faster as well. “Up and down. . .harder. . .” Reneé’s hands had found Susan’s big, rounded breasts now and she was cupping them in her hands and following Susan’s instructions. “Bring your thumbs around. . .to my nipples. Yes. . .make them hard for me. . .rub me, stroke me, play. . .with. . .my. . .tits. . .” Susan was whispering ecstatically while Reneé, lost in hypnotized desire herself, followed her instructions. Andrea herself was getting too turned on to let this go on very much longer, and she began to strip off her own clothes. The thought crossed her mind that Reneé would have been amazed an hour before to know that she’d soon be deeply entranced and tweaking Susan’s nipples for her in a hypnotized sexual delirium.

“Now step back for just a moment, both of you” said Andrea, “You love this so much that you can’t keep your clothes on any more. So much better to take off your tops. To pull off those pants. . .to reach up and undo your bra. . .yes, all of it” Both girls complied quickly, eyes still closed, and Andrea took some pillows off the bed and sat down on the floor, and watched as Reneé stripped down in front of her. She had darker, curlier hair, and that went for her pussy as well, although it looked like she’d tried shaving it into more of a patch at one point but hadn’t kept it up. Her breasts were nowhere as large as Susan’s, but they were nicely shaped, and her nipples were smaller and darker. They were standing completely erect, areolas drawn up and pointed—Reneé had clearly been feeling just what Andrea had wanted her to feel while she was touching Susan, and that meant that she would soon own her completely. Susan, for her part, was obviously wet and excited now. She’d been hypnotized into this state enough times that her mind and body responded automatically as she went back into a trance: for her, sex and hypnosis and obedience to Andrea’s commands were all part of the same irresistible mix. She was absolutely stunning as she stood there naked with her big, gorgeous breasts on display. Andrea thought to herself that there were guys on campus who would sign their cars over to her to be where she was right now.

“Susan,” said Andrea, her voice getting tighter, “You’re my hypnotized slave, aren’t you?” “Yesss” replied Susan instantly, “I am hypnotized and I obey” “And Reneé, you’re my hypnotized slave girl too. Do you understand?” “Yes, Andrea”, Reneé said happily, “I must obey” “And how did you become my slave, Reneé ?” “You hypnotized me, master. You used the locket on me. It went baaack and forth. . .” Andrea let out a small moan. “Good girls. . .now open your eyes again and look at me” The two girls obeyed, heavy eyelids lifting up almost in unison to reveal fixed, glassy expressions. Susan’s mouth opened a little bit as she stared helplessly at Andrea, who controlled her mind so totally.

“Reneé, you will lie down on your back—right here.” She obeyed, stretching out and looking up at the ceiling vacantly. “And Susan, walk over there, toward her feet, and come down to your knees” Susan did as she was told, kneeling facing Andrea and Reneé. Her arms were at her sides and she had her hands together bracing herself on the floor, a pose that pushed her breasts together and made them look more unbelievable than ever. “Now, come forward to be up over Reneé” said Andrea, and Susan move up on her hands and knees, her big tits swaying as they hung down from her chest. “More,” said Andrea, “Let your big breasts come down right down in front of her face. Move them from side to side now” Susan complied, loving the feeling when she could obey a command from her master.

“Reneé”, said Andrea, “listen closely. You loved feeling Susan’s breasts so much, and now you get to see them right in front of you. You can’t take your eyes off of them. They’re so beautiful, swaying back and forth. . .” Reneé’s eyes widened, and her whole head began to move dazedly from side to side, tracking Susan’s body as it moved above her. Andrea loved watching this—she had had Susan do this to her just a few days before and seeing it from another angle was hot. “Talk to her, Susan” gasped Andrea, “The way you do to me”

“Watch my big tits, Reneé” purred Susan on command. “See how the nipples move back and forth as they sway and bounce. . .you want them so much. . .you want to lick them and suck them. . .” As she spoke she lowered herself slightly, just as Andrea had taught her before, and one of her big, delicious tan nipples dragged across Reneé’s face. Reneé’s mind was filled with nothing except more sexual desire than she had ever imagined. In her hypnotized state, Susan’s body was an overwhelming force and all she could do was worship it. She opened her mouth wide and engulfed the front of Susan’s breast as it came back across her, sucking the nipple into her mouth. Her lips moved up and down as her tongue began running across it, and Susan gasped “Yesss. . .lick meee. . .suck meee. . .” Andrea watched as Reneé switched to the other breast, and she could hear the wet noises that her mouth was making as she worked on Susan’s stiff nipples.

“Susan, Reneé. . .I want you both to turn you heads and look at me now”, said Andrea, who knew that she couldn’t take much of this before she would have to come. As she said the words, she picked up her locket and dangled it in front of her, so that each girl would see it with her own face in the background. Susan and Reneé both began staring at it, unable to look away after having been hypnotized so deeply. “Come to me now”, said Andrea, “Susan on my right side and Reneé on my left” The two girls obediently took their positions facing Andrea and the glittering locket. She moved the locket down and let it run from side to side over her own breasts, the chain catching each time on her stiff nipples. “Come closer,” said Andrea breathlessly, “come down to my nipples now.” The two hypnotized girls came down to their knees and lowered their heads towards Andrea’s chest. “Suck them, slaves,” said Andrea, “Lick your master’s tits. . .worship me. . .obey me. . .” Reneé and Susan did as they were told, taking Andrea’s hard nipples in their mouths and licking her. Each time one of the girls drew her head back, she would repeat “Obey” and bend down again. They slid into positions where they could run hands along Andrea’s body as Andrea herself slid a hand towards her wet, swollen pussy. She threw her head back, lost in the sensations of her two slave girls licking and stroking her as her hand teased around her pussy, then furiously began rubbing herself. Susan and Reneé sensed her urgency and bent down to suck on Andrea’s tits in unison, a sensation that sent her finally over the edge. Andrea arched her back and her legs shook as she came hard, feeling as if she’d gone over a roaring orgasmic waterfall and was blissfully falling through space.

She eventually opened her eyes to see Susan and Reneé staring at her vacantly, smiling and breathing hard. “My slave girls. . .” said Andrea. “Now you can take each other. . .touching, rubbing, licking until you both come. Obey me, obey and you can come. . .” The two girls reached for each other, embracing in a deep wet kiss while their hands roamed over each other’s bodies. “Trance is pleasure. . .hypnosis is pleasure. . .obedience is pleasure” said Andrea, watching them go to work on each other. Once they both reached orgasm it would be time to deepen her control and then bring them back up, with commands not to worry about the time that had passed or the state of their bodies. That would be no problem, she knew. Not with good girls like these. . .