The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Hypnotized Jock

© 1998 Westpalm

He’s telling me that this tape of his will help me pass my test tomorrow, but I don’t know if I believe him. “Come on,” I say. “You’re telling me that if I play this when I go to sleep tonight, I’ll have everything memorized in the morning?” “Exactly,” he says. “I’ve had people trying my tapes for weeks. They’ve been very successful.” I’m still suspicious, but to be honest, I really don’t have time to study. And after practice tonight, I’ll be too tired to do much of anything. “Okay,” I say. “I’ll try it out.” “Great. Let me know how you do on the test,” he says. “Sure,” I say. I grab the tape and leave. He seems like a pretty cool guy. Cool for the language lab, anyway. I think he might be a fag, though. Sometimes he just stares into my eyes a bit too long, and I once caught him looking at my butt as I was bending over to pick my binder up. Well, Laura says my butt looks good in jeans, but I just don’t want some fag thinking it’s his!

The school has a foreign language requirement, but it’s the most boring thing in the world to study for. All the other guys on the team take Spanish or French; I’m the only guy taking German. My dad’s idea. Anyway, Coach is really working us hard these days because we’ve still got a chance to win our division and go to a bowl game. I’m just the punter, but it’s still pretty cool: my freshman year in college, and already going to a bowl game! Well, maybe. Anyway, the practice schedule doesn’t allow much time for studying, so I really hope this tape works.

* * *

I get back to the dorm after practice and, like I expected, I’m too beat to do anything. I watch TV for an hour or so before I’m ready to fall asleep. I grab my Walkman and put the tape in, pushing the “repeat” button so it’ll keep playing over and over again. The guy at the language lab said the tape would work best if I left it on all night. I plug my Walkman into the wall and get into bed. The tape starts playing: it’s some guy speaking German, but also translating a few things into English. I sure hope this thing works!

* * *

As soon as I get my hands on the test, I know it’s gonna be a breeze. In fact, I don’t think I’ve ever felt so good taking a test. The tape must have really worked! It’s funny, though; as I’m taking the test, I swear I can hear a voice telling me “you will succeed,” “you will pass this test”—stuff like that. It’s really bizarre, but it really makes me feel confident about what I’m doing.

* * *

Practice wasn’t too hard today, so I’m back in my room early ready to relax for the evening. I’m watching TV, but at nine o’clock, I suddenly feel like I’ve forgotten something. And then I remember: I’m supposed to be at the park in an hour. I can’t believe I almost forgot! I grab my duffel bag and put in a change of clothes: jeans, two pair of underwear, some socks, and my Reeboks. I’m supposed to put on my football uniform—everything except the helmet. I can’t remember why I’m supposed to do this, but there has to be a reason for it, I suppose. I make sure that my uniform is tucked firmly in place; everything feels snug against my body, and that makes me feel good for some reason. As I’m leaving, my roommate asks me where I’m going. I tell him that I’ll be gone for the night, and he gets a grin on his face. “I guess you and Laura are going to do that football fantasy, huh?” I smile and leave. In truth, I can’t recall why I’m going to be gone for the night. I just know that I will be.

I arrive at the park and sit on a bench next to the swing-set. At about ten o’clock, I see a figure approach me from the dark. After a few seconds, I see that it’s the guy from the language lab. This strikes me as odd—what would he be doing here? “Hey,” I say to him. “Hi, boy,” he says to me. “Boy? Why did you call me—”

“What does a slave do for his master, boy?”

“He serves him, master. As I look forward to serving you.” I don’t know where these words come from, but I feel the truth of them instantly. I’ve gotten off the bench, and suddenly I’m on my knees in front of him. My dick has filled and is pressing tightly against my football pants. I reach to let it out, but he grabs my arm. “Not now, boy.” “Yes master.” I’ve never known his name before, but master seems the only name that fits him now.

“Follow me, boy.” “Yes master.” He leads me to his car. I put my duffel bag in the trunk and get into the passenger seat; he fastens my seatbelt for me and tells me to sit up straight. We eventually arrive at his house, and as soon as we get inside, he leads me to a computer desk. The computer looks like it’s on, but the monitor is flickering on-and-off like a strobe light. “Sit down.” “Yes master.” As soon as I sit, he starts to breathe heavily and caresses my chest. “God I want to fuck you,” he says. “Fuck me, master,” I say. I’ve never even thought of a man fucking me, but it seems right now like the most perfect thing in the world. “Fuck me, please!” “No—not yet. You still have more conditioning to undergo.” He places a pair of headphones on my head. “You will stare at this monitor and obey everything you hear.” “Yes master.” “I will return for you later.” “Yes master.”

He turns off all the lights in the room, and I stare straight ahead at the flickering monitor. I begin to hear my master’s voice over the headphones. It is very soothing; I trust it completely. “Your life as you’ve known it is over. The only thing that matters to you now is being my slave. Your submission to me is complete. Your only goal in life is to bring me sexual pleasure. You will do everything I tell you because you are my slave and I am your master. It brings you pleasure to think of being my slave. It brings you the most intense pleasure you’ve ever felt. You now know your only mission in life is to be my slave. Every time you hear my voice, this truth will be reaffirmed deeper and deeper, until it is as natural to you as breathing.” The message begins to repeat itself, as I continue to stare at the flickering screen. Each time I hear it, I feel more and more in love with my master, and feel like I’m being taken to higher and higher levels of ecstasy. I feel so happy, I begin to tremble!

* * *

Master touches me on the shoulder and tells me that my conditioning for the evening is over. I don’t know how long I’ve been sitting at his desk, but I could have stayed there for hours! Master tells me that I will repeat this conditioning each night for the next week, until I am so deeply his that nothing will ever come between us.

Master leads me to his bed and ties my hands to the top of his headboard. He has removed all my clothing except for my football pants, underwear, and socks. I feel him come up behind me. He starts rubbing the inside of my crotch with his hand. I want him so much to fuck me!

“I’ve wanted this ass for so long. The first time I saw you in the lab, I wanted to fuck you. And now you want it too—don’t you, boy?” “Yes master.” “I want that All-American ass of yours, boy. I own this ass!” Master begins to claw at my football pants and finally rips them off, and then my underwear. I feel his dick enter me—god, I can’t describe it! It hurts but I want it, oh god I want it! “Master, hurt me! Let me bring you pleasure, master!”

I hear him moan, and feel him cum inside me. I’ve cum too. The front of my uniform is wet and I’m sweating, but I can’t wait to do it again.

“Oh, yeah, boy. That was good.” He massages my hair and kisses me on the neck. “I’ve wanted to fuck you ever since I first saw you. You were so cocky with that jock attitude, showing off everything in those tight jeans of yours. Now nothing matters for you but giving me pleasure.” “Yes master.” “You’re gonna be my slave forever, and there’s nothing you can do about it. There’s nothing you want to do about it!” “Yes master.”

* * *

Master has removed all my clothes now and has brought a razor and a can of shaving cream to bed. He explains to me that all the hair from my crotch and my underarms must be shaved, and that I must keep these areas free of hair from now on. He tells me that this is only one of the bodily changes I will undergo in order to bring him greater sexual pleasure. I can’t wait to hear what the rest of the changes are! I want so much to please him!

* * *

It’s been a busy day. I’ve just broken up with my girlfriend and now I’m waiting at the park in Master’s car. Master had instructed me to bring him photos of everyone on the team, and then he pointed out all the players he wanted to make into slaves. His first choice was Kirk, the team quarterback. Yesterday, Kirk told me he was worried about a test he had to take, and I gave him a tape for it. Master looks at his watch and gets out of the car; he tells me to follow him.

We arrive at the bench near the swing-set and see Kirk sitting down in his uniform. Kirk sees us coming toward him, and seems like he’s about to ask us a question. “Hey—what are you doing here?”

“What does a slave do for his master, boy?” Master asks. Kirk’s eyes go blank. “He serves him, master. As I look forward to serving you.” We take Kirk to the car so his conditioning can continue.