The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hypnotizing mom

I love to watch videos of girls being hypnotized and if anyone reading this wants to make the story a video I would love that.You can reach out to me at

This is not a true story and none of the names are real people just made up

Hello my name is Justin and I’m going to tell you a story of the time I hypnotized my mom Emily. I love hypnosis and had been wanting to try it on my mom. My mom is gorgeous. She is 5′8 with full c boobs. Now this is not your ordinary incest hypnosis story, because at the time I didn’t want to have sex with her. The hypnosis I love is sleep hypnosis and anything that has to do with yawning, snoring, and especially boobs. So now that you know the backstory let’s get on with the actual story.

Story

“Just relax.” I started speaking slower and softer. “Relax. Look at the pendant. Concentrate on it. Look at its shape, its colour, how beautiful it is.”

I paused for a while to allow her to follow my instructions.

“Now, concentrate on your body. I want you to concentrate on every sensation and stimulus that you feel right now. Feel your hands on your lap. The weight of them, feel your fingertips. Concentrate on your breathing, the way your chest rises and falls. Rises and falls, slower and slower, over and over again. That’s it. Good. Keep looking at the pendant, Mom.”

I could tell it was working. Mom’s eyelids started to drop and her breaths were getting heavier. I watched as saliva pooled on the right edge of her rosy lip.

“Your eyelids are getting heavier and heavier, aren’t they? You want to fall asleep, but you want to keep looking at the pendant, don’t you? Only the pendant. Everything else is a blur. You can only hear my voice. Everything else is a drone. Your eyes are burning, you want to close them so badly, but you can’t. You want to keep staring at the pendant because it feels good. Looking at it feels so good.”

I couldn’t wait for this to work and then my beautiful mom would be mine.

“Keep looking at the pendant. That’s it. Your eyes are getting heavier still. Very heavy. Keep breathing. In and out. In and out. That’s it. Good girl. The pendant is starting to dance and shimmer in your vision. You want to look at something else, but you must keep staring at the pendant. You want to. Focus on the colour, the shape, how beautiful the pendant is. That’s it. In and out. In and out.”

I watched as Mom’s hands dropped down to her sides, her fingers limp. Her jaw started dropping too, and she was breathing through her mouth now. Deep, slow, heavy breaths. Her eyes were completely glazed over and unblinking. All her focus was on the gempendant in my hand. More tears started to roll down her cheeks, and she was drooling, saliva dripping down from her chin and onto the carpet.

“Now Mom, as you stare at the pendant, imagine a door.” I paused. “Do you see it?”

Mom instantly responded. “Yes.”

I had expected her tone to be completely monotonous by now since that is a sure sign that the subject is completely under a trance, but other than a little bit of slurring, her tone was nothing unusual.

Maybe she isn’t hypnotised. Was she awake?

I waved my other hand in front of her eyes, but she looked past it, completely transfixed at the pendant. I moved the pendant left and right and sure enough, her gaze followed the pendant.

With an exhale, I continued on.

“Open that door, Mom. You see a flight of stairs, ten steps going down. You go down the stairs, counting every step. At the bottom, you will find another door.” I mentally counted to ten before continuing. “Open the next door. You find ten more steps. You go down.”

I counted to ten again. “You find another door and open it. Another ten steps. You descend the ten steps again. You find another door with another ten steps. Now, Mom, every time you open a door and descend, you will feel yourself sinking deeper and deeper, down and down. Your eyelids will grow heavier and heavier at every door you open, every step you take. You feel so sleepy. Your eyelids are so heavy you cannot keep them open anymore. Go. Keep walking down the steps. Keep opening the doors.”

I waited. Mom started slumping forward, her eyelids began dropping. Within thirty seconds, her head had fallen all the way forward with her forehead facing the ground and her long, dark hair pooling around her face.

I propped her upright, and sure enough, she was asleep. I got up, retrieved some tissues and wiped tears and drool off her face.

“Mom, can you hear me?”

Her voice was finally a dull monotone. “Yes.”

“From now on everything I say when you are in this state will become your absolute reality.”

“Mhmm”

“Mom, whenever I say the words sleepy time you will feel as though a wave of sleepiness has come over you. Your eyes will become heavy, you will start to yawn, you will want to resist, but every yawn makes you feel 5x sleepier until you finally give up and pass out snoring. Do you understand?”

“Yes”

“On the count of three I’m going to wake you up, but all of your memories of hypnosis today will fade. You will have no memory of being hypnotized. Do you understand?”

“Yes… No… memory… hypnosis”

“Good”

1

2

3

“Mom”

“Sorry I must have dozed off there. What did you want to ask me?”

“Oh just if you could make me a sandwich.”

“Sure hon”

She got up and started making the sandwich which was the perfect opportunity to try out the trigger.

“Mom, is it sleepy time yet?”

Then as if she was shot by the most powerful tranquilizer dart, she let out a loud yawn.

“YAWN, uh I think I need to take a nap.”

“Didn’t you just take one.”

“Yeah but, a yawn took her and she almost fell, I will be fine I just feel a little tired.”

I knew she was lying and that she was barely keeping her eyes open.

“Here is your YAWN sandwich.”

Then the sleepiness was too much for her and as she was walking over to me she passed out on the floor with her ass in the air snoring.

“Mom can you hear me?”

“ZZZZZZZ”

“Mom”

“Mhmm”

“This time when I wake you up you’re going to feel sleepy not as much as you just did, but you will yawn. However your shirt is going to feel super tight, but you don’t want to take it off in front of me because I am your son. You will try to stand up, but you’re so tired that you will fall right back down on the couch. You are going to try to deal with the uncomfortableness, but after 30 seconds you’re going to feel as if your bra is even tighter than your shirt and you’re only going to be able to deal with it for 10 seconds when you feel pain coming from your boobs and you just have to let them out. You will take off your shirt and then your bra and the minute you see your bare boobs, you’re going to be entranced by them. It will start with you being able to look away from them, but each time they come into your sight your eyes become fixed for 5 seconds. This will go on for 20 seconds when at that point you won’t be able to look away at all. They will make you feel so relaxed and so sleepy, that after 20 seconds you can’t resist anymore and you will fall into a deep hypnotic trance. Also the whole time your boobs are hypnotizing you, you will describe your feelings and what they are doing to you. Do you understand?”

“Yes”

“Now on the count of three you will wake up”

1

2

3

Mom woke up yawning and stretching.

“Mom, are you okay, you look uncomfortable?”

“Yeah it’s just my shirt, I’m going to YAWN take it off.”

She stood up and then collapsed onto the couch

“Are you going to get up?”

“No I’m too tired”

For the next 30 seconds, mom was yawning and trying to get comfortable when all of a sudden she yelled.

“FUCK!”

“Mom, language.”

“I’m just so uncomfortable”

“Then take off your shirt”

“I can’t with you here.”

“Mom, you’re too tired to get up, and you look like you’re dying so just…”

Before I could finish my sentence, she was taking off her shirt and bra.

“Ah that’s better”

And then her eyes caught sight of her breasts. She didn’t think it was anything until she couldn’t look away.

“Justin, have you ever seen my boobs?”

“No mom.”

“Well just look at them now they are so big and pretty.”

She let out a yawn, but never looked away.

“They are almost hypnotizing”

“Are they?” I was trying to play dumb

“Yeah, the way they move and look makes me sleepy” YAWN

“They are nice.”

“It’s like.. it’s like.. yawn”

Then she passed out snoring and drooling on her boobs.

“That’s enough fun for today.”