The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Hypnotron

mc mm

Synopsis:

It was a just an old art project with a strobe light, but I had convinced him that it was a powerful hypnotic tool

More of my Stories: smashwords.com/profile/view/Oxenforde

“It’s a Hypnotron. It hypnotizes people.”

John looked up in surprise.

I don’t know why I said that. It was just an old strobe-light; left over from a dismantled art project. It was mounted in a giant, mechanical spider head. There used to be an entire spider body and legs—but, the rest of the project had been discarded years ago. Only the head and the strobe light remained.

John was my gardener/handyman. He was a struggling college student. He was making ends meet by working three jobs. He worked for me every Saturday. In the cool of the morning—he’d mow, prune, and tidy my yard. After lunch—he’d help me with whatever project I was working on. He was stunningly beautiful. I don’t think he realized how pretty he was.

He had asked what the equipment was. I said the first thing that popped into my head.

They way he reacted ... that was revealing. He stared at the giant robot spider head; the machine I had described as a “Hypnotron”. Stared with open-mouthed wonder, and ... a sense of ... what? Desire? Curiosity?

I realized that he wasn’t merely intrigued. There was some serious interest. Did he have a fetish? Was it that simple. All I needed to do was hypnotize him? I hadn’t hypnotized anyone in years, but I used to be pretty good at it. And, I planted the idea that the spider’s head was some sort of hypnosis tool.

I thought briefly about John’s beautiful, young body—hypnotized and under my control.

John made some polite comment, then went back to work.

I wasn’t even certain that the strobe-light still worked.

* * *

During the week, when John wasn’t there, I pulled the spider’s head apart and examined the strobe-light. It didn’t work, but a little effort with a screw driver made it flash again. I cut off the last remnants of fake fur and removed all signs that this had ever been an art project. I added several speakers, and ran their wires to two micro controllers. I painted the outside of the case a flat black. The inside of the case I painted a reflective white. I kept the spiders’ eyes; which were just translucent, white hemispheres. The strobe-light lit up the eyes, and more light came out a pattern of gaps in the sheetmetal head.

To my surprise—when I had finished—it looked like a proper electronic device.

The next Saturday, while John and I were walking through the shop—I pointed to my improved device, and once again said, “It’s a Hypnotron. It hypnotizes people.”

This time, since it now looked more like an electronic device, and less like a spider’s head—I pointed out the various parts: the strobe, the spider’s eyes (which I called “orbs”), the speakers, and the micro controllers.

I explained that the micro controllers played sounds through the speakers. A combination of ultra-sonic and sub-sonic sounds. Too high in pitch and too low in pitch for the human ear to detect. The micro controllers played words, “Telling the subject to ‘relax’ and ‘Let the hypnotic trance happen’ ...". While also playing “... clicks, buzzes, and tones ... especially designed to relax the conscious mind of the subject.” All of which was nonsense. The speakers where connected to the microcontrollers, but the microcontrollers weren’t programmed to do anything. The controllers were brand-new; straight out of the packaging. When powered up, the micro controllers’ power LED lit up. That was all.

The entire thing was a standard strobe light, in a sheetmetal box that used to be an art-project spider’s head, with some speakers, unprogrammed micro controllers, and a fancy paint job.

This was my “Hypnotron”.

And yet ... I could tell ... John was interested. Not just a little interested. He was extremely interested. Fascinated even. Possibly frightened by the potential.

He didn’t say anything. But when he thought that I wasn’t watching, I could see him looking into the spider’s head trying to puzzle out the secrets of my “Hypnotron”.

* * *

The third week, again, I pointed to my converted spider’s head and said the now familiar phrase, “It’s a Hypnotron. It hypnotizes people.”

I had John help me mount the “Hypnotron” on the wall.

I put an old-fashioned wingback chair in the middle of the room. The Hypnotron faced the chair. I put John in that chair. I told him that I needed someone “to focus the Hypnotron on.”

John and I wore hearing protection. Both foam ear plugs and ear muffs. (“So we won’t hear the sub-sonic and super-sonic sounds.") And, I warned John not to look into the strobe light. (“So you won’t accidentally get hypnotized.") All of which was nonsense. But, John’s imagination was running wild.

I moved the “Hypnotron” four or five times. I even moved the chair once. Each time I changed something—I got John up out of his chair, to help me. The spider’s head was fairly heavy. He would hold it, while I fussed with screwing the spider’s head to the wall. John didn’t look at the strobe, but we were both seeing its flashes in the corner of our eyes.

The strobe was designed for use in a large hall or theater. In my small, darkened workshop—the strobe flooded the room with stark blue/white flashes. There was no real way to block out the lighting effect. Even with your eyes closed, you could see red flashes through your eyelids.

After a half an hour or so, I had John sit in the chair in front of the “Hypnotron”, while I “adjusted the controls”.

I switched off the workshop lights, so the only light in the room came from the “Hypnotron”.

I could see fear and excitement in his face—as he sat in the chair and contemplating what it would be like to stare into the “Hypnotron” unprotected.

Where I was standing, I could watch his face without him seeing me. Every couple of minutes, his eyes would open slightly and he would glance at the strobe for a few seconds. Then his eyes would shut again. As time went on, his glances got longer and longer.

Eventually, he was staring at the strobe. Occasionally, his eyes would briefly close.

His breathing slowed, and became steady.

John—my beautiful employee, college student, and constant source of my night-time imagining—sat in my workshop. His facial expression was vague. His eyes unfocused. His breath was slow and regular. I could feel his trance ... almost happening. He was very nearly gone. Self hypnosis with the help of an over imagination and a sheetmetal spider’s head.

I so expected that he was going to slip into trance, but he never did. I delayed as much as I could.

After another five or ten minutes, I said, “Perfect.” John fully woke. I switched on the workshop lights, switched off the “Hypnotron”, then John and I moved to other tasks. For the rest of the day, John seemed distracted.

* * *

The fourth week, I turned off the workshop lights and left the “Hypnotron” running. The strobe light filled my workshop with its harsh blue/white, flashing light.

When John finished with the yard, I sent him into my shop to fetch some tools.

I warned him, “I left the ‘Hypnotron’ running. Be careful if you stand anywhere near the chair.

I added the predictable, “It’s a Hypnotron. It hypnotizes people.”

By now, John’s imagination was in overdrive. His breath was quick and shallow. He glanced nervously around the room. It took several moments for him to work up enough courage to open the door and confront the “Hypnotron”.

When, after ten minutes, John hadn’t returned from the shop I quietly opened the door and stepped in.

There, one hand resting on the back of the wingback chair, stood John. Facing the “Hypnotron”. Eyes open. Face slack.

Speaking calmly and quietly, I told John, “Keep facing the ‘Hypnotron’. Relax. Let nothing bother you. My words will guide you.” John gave no sign that he heard me. He was completely enthralled by the strobe.

I added, “Keep in this hypnotic state, and remove your shirt.”

With listless fingers, John removed his shirt and let it fall to the floor.

I had seen John shirtless many times. When the weather was warm, he would often garden without a shirt. But, standing mindless in my workshop, it was a hundred times better. Somehow he wasn’t just shirtless. He was half naked. This lovely college student. Beautiful face. Vision of loveliness. Mindless. Hypnotized. Vulnerable. He was my employee, so he was used to taking my orders. I was certain that I was violating his trust—but in that moment, I didn’t care.

They say that “All hypnosis is self hypnosis.” In this case, it was certainly true. I set up the situation. I planted the idea that the “Hypnotron” was a well designed piece of equipment, designed to ensnare the mind. I raised the stakes one week at a time, slowly, carefully. But, in the end ... it was just a blinking light, in a painted box. The “Hypnotron” had originally been a spiders head for a long forgotten art project.

Giddy with the possibilities, I said, “John, sit in that chair. Relax. Open your mind.

I added, “I’m going to make your life better. You and I are going to have a lot of fun together.”