The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I Can — Not Gay

Not for those under 18 (or whatever the legal age for this sort of stuff is in your area). If you’re not that old, Boo! Go away now. If you are offended by graphic descriptions of sexual activities, especially non-consensual ones, then don’t read this. All characters and situations are fictional.

Copyright © 2020

Archived on the Erotic Mind Control web site by permission of the author. This story may be downloaded for personal archiving as long as this notice is retained.

“Oh fuck, yeah,” the brunette cried as she bounced on my cock. “Fuck me. Fill me up.”

She bounced harder, pulling at her nipples, desperate to cum.

She wasn’t getting to do that just yet. I’d blocked her ability to orgasm. When she came I wanted it to be a monster.

“Please, please, please,” the girl wailed, tugging at those nips. Her breasts weren’t huge, just neat handfuls. But man they were firm, wonderfully rounded and perky. I made her take her hands away, I wanted to see those tits bounce as she thrust herself up and down on me.

The girl mewled in protest, desperate to cum. The frustration was driving her crazy. Even if she didn’t cum soon, as I was going to. She had a damn tight pussy.

I’d made sure of that.

It was pretty good to begin with, but I’d added a little something extra.

I can do that. Twist people’s bodies as well as their minds. The brunette, uh, what was her name? Tanya? Terry? Uh that’s right, Tracy. Well, she spelled it Traci now, with a cute little heart over the ‘i’, but whatever, I’m getting a little ahead of myself.

I don’t know where my powers come from. Why look a gift horse in the mouth, right? But I’ve got them. I can’t use them all the time. After I’ve had my fun I’m out of juice and I have to wait until it recharges. Which can take days or weeks, so I’m a picky about who I use them on. But when I’d spotted Traci a couple of hours back I’d been tempted, long dark hair curling over her shoulders, killer legs and great face.

But it was her tits, all firm and tempting, that had sealed the deal.

She’d been on her way home from work, twenty-three years old and still bright-eyed at having her first job. I wondered what reaction she’d get at the office tomorrow, with the tweaks I’d given her. She’d been beautiful before but she was stunning now, eyes just slightly hooded and cheek bones to kill for. Just right for the pale olive complexion she’d already had.

I hadn’t needed to do a damn thing to those tits. They’d already been perfect.

I reached for them, sinking my fingers into those orbs as Traci threw her head back in ecstasy, moaning, her hands running through that long hair, pulling herself up and almost off my cock and then slamming herself back down.

I reached into her head, turning her arousal up another few notches, the girl jack-hammering herself onto me in desperation.

But I wasn’t letting her cum yet. I wanted to time this just right.

“Tracy, you there?” an unfamiliar voice called out. That’s what I was waiting for. “You alright?”

At my prompting Traci moaned louder.

“Tracy?” the blonde who had appeared at the door to Traci’s bedroom cried. “What the fuck?”

The blonde, who was Traci’s roommate, probably wouldn’t have intruded under normal circumstances. She’d had a suspicion what the noises meant. But I’m not normal circumstances. So she’d found herself in Traci’s doorway, staring at her friend naked and bouncing up and down on a stranger’s cock.

Traci wasn’t paying her roommate any attention. She was too bound up in the orgasm which was rushing towards her. I’d finally relented and removed the block.

Just as I emptied myself in to her.

“Oh fuck, yesssssssss,” the brunette cried as she came, hands on my chest as she continued to thrust herself up and down, finally slowing to a stop, her whole body quivering.

Alexandra, that being the blonde’s name, just stood there and stared wordlessly.

Surprisingly, that wasn’t any of my doing.

I pushed the brunette off my still half-erect member, the girl collapsing on her bed, still jerking spasmodically from the aftershocks.

Being denied an orgasm for a few hours of sex will do that to you.

“Okay,” I declared, jumping off the bed and running my eyes over the blonde. “Your turn. Strip and show my what you’ve got.”

Now, most girls wouldn’t do that. Certainly not when the order is given by a naked man who’d just fucked their friend almost into unconsciousness (I wasn’t letting Traci pass out—her continued moans were just too delicious).

But getting back to Alexandra. Didn’t matter what most girls would do. I wanted her naked.

So she stripped.

“What? Why?” I could see the fear dancing in her eyes.

Not a great fan of that, so I crushed the emotion. As far as Alexandra was concerned now she was happy to get naked. Her friend Traci was, so why shouldn’t she be?

“Hmm,” I nodded as I walked around her. “Not bad.” I wasn’t being fair. She was every bit as attractive as her friend, blonde and pale-skinned and legs that went on forever. Her image in Traci’s memories was part of the reason I’d grabbed the brunette.

Two for the price of one.

Who wants to pass up a bargain?

To be fair, Alexandra wasn’t as attractive as Traci, not anymore, with the improvements I’d given the brunette.

But that was easy fixed.

“Let’s start with the name,” I said. The words didn’t matter. It was what I was doing in the girl’s head that mattered. She was a blank canvas I could do anything with. But I like say them. “Alexandra is way too long. You’re Lexi now. With an ‘i’. That’s what you think of yourself as. That’s what you answer to. Not Alexandra. Not Alex.” Which had been her preferred nickname by the way. Not anymore. “Lexi. And when you write it. When you think of it, it has a cute little heart over the ‘i’, right Lexi?”

Lexi and Traci. Nice pair I thought. In more ways than one.

Lexi just nodded.

The girl was good, but she could use some adjustments. I toned up her butt, and her thighs. Narrowed down her waist. She’d been good before, bikini good, but now her figure would stop traffic. A few touches around her face and we were talking swimsuit model.

Oh, and she was now hairless from the neck down. Permanently.

All things I’d done earlier to her friend.

“Get on the bed,” I ordered the blonde. “Hands and knees. I’m going to fuck you.”

With a little twist Lexi wanted it too, nips on breasts just as perky as her friend’s going hard and a pussy given the same treatment as Traci’s now juicing up, desire for me swamping the blonde’s mind.

The girl quickly assumed the position, that pink pussy winking at me between slightly spread thighs. She shot at tempting smile over her shoulder, her long blonde hair spilling around that gorgeous face. I could just catch a sight of her tits hanging beneath her.

I’d be drilling her soon enough, but I wanted a bit more.

“Traci. Hey, slut, wake up.”

The brunette moaned as she shifted on the bed, her eyelids fluttering.

I shot a bolt of adrenaline through her, the girl’s eyes going wide.

“Get yourself up at the head of the bed so your friend can eat you out while I fuck her,” I ordered.

Traci scrambled to obey, positioning herself with her legs spread and her bare centre offered up to Lexi.

“Hey, I’m not gay,” the blonde protested, glancing at her friend’s waiting twat before glaring at me.

What she was and was not at that moment was up to me, whatever she said. And I hadn’t actually told her to like eating her friend out. I hadn’t even told her to do it. But even so it’s unusual for someone to react that vehemently when I’m playing with their mind.

I took a peek inside Lexi’s head.

“Whoa,” I gasped.

The blonde really wasn’t gay. Like, really. I wasn’t sure I’d ever come across a so purely heterosexual woman in my life. There wasn’t the merest hint of attraction to other women. It didn’t matter. I could turn her into the most committed lesbian in the world if I wanted to.

But this offered some possibilities.

“So you’re not gay?” I asked. I made sure that Lexi wouldn’t be bothered by what was going on and would answer truthfully. I didn’t need Traci, so I shut her mind down, leaving the brunette propped up against the head of the bed like some very realistic sex toy.

Which wasn’t far off the mark, really.

But back to Lexi.

“No,” the blonde declared, keeping up her very tempting pose. “I’m not into girls at all.”

“Right,” I agreed as I mounted her, the blonde’s back arching in response. Damn, her pussy felt good. “So you’re not into girls. You won’t have sex with them.”

“Of, of.” The blonde’s voice faded to a moan as I sank my full length in her. “Of course not. I’m not gay.”

“Gotcha,” I agreed as I set up a good rhythm. “So sex is out. But you must have kissed other girls. Kissing doesn’t make you gay. Why don’t you kiss your friend? She is your friend.”

Lexi stretched forward, her lips landing on Traci’s cheek, not her lips.

The brunette just sat there, staring blankly off into space.

That hadn’t been exactly what I wanted. “Kiss her on the lips.”

“But she’s a girl. Uh!” Lexi’s protest was cut short as I bottomed out in her.

“Kissing isn’t sex. It’s who you have sex with that means whether you’re gay or not. Or bi or whatever. Not kissing. So kiss her.”

Despite my impeccable logic (yeah, I know it wasn’t that good. So sue me) the girl still wasn’t persuaded. So I made a couple of tweaks in her head and she soon had her tongue down Traci’s throat as I continued ploughing away.

“See, you can kiss her and not be gay,” I pointed out.

“Uh, huh,” the blonde moaned. She now thought kissing her friend was one of the best things ever. I fixed Traci so she’d think the same.

“Now sex,” I mused, reaching around underneath the girl to pay with her clit, my reward being an even deeper moan. “That’s what we’re having. My cock, your pussy.”

I was having to concentrate hard. The feel of that pussy around my cock, the wonderful curve of her hips to that slim waist. I could have just gone for her.

But playing with her mind while I took her pussy was just too much fun.

The girl wasn’t stupid. She knew sex could involve a lot more than cocks and pussies. But that view didn’t last long.

“So if you kissed her tits, it wouldn’t be sex.”

I crushed the last bit of resistance in the blonde’s head. As far as Lexi was concerned now, if it didn’t involve cocks and pussies, it wasn’t sex.

“That’s it,” I encouraged the girl as she wrapped her lips around her friend’s boob. “You love it. You love sucking her tits. You love her sucking your tits. It’s so good.” Lexi moaned in agreement. She couldn’t do much else, not with her mouth full of her friend’s left boob. “It’s such a turn on. But it’s only lips and tits. So it’s not sex. So it doesn’t make you gay.”

In her head the girl fervently agreed with me. From now on she was going to love sucking her friend’s tits. But it wasn’t sex. Absolutely, definitely not. Traci would think the same.

Thanks to me.

“What do you think of her tits?” I asked.

“They’re amazing,” Lexi replied, forcing herself off her friend for a moment. “I love to suck them. God, maybe I could cum just sucking them.”

“Your wish is my command,” I grinned. The two girls could now cum from just sucking each other’s tits or having them sucked. More than that, they’d be dying for it. They’d spend all their time apart longing for the feel of their friend’s lips around their tits, of their lips on hers. Dreaming of how amazing the orgasms would be.

Getting home at night would be a real special time for this pair now.

I let Lexi return to her new fascination. I even let her cum, just to ram the obsession home.

I left it there for a few minutes, enjoying what the girl had to offer, fucking her from behind as she lavished attention on her friend’s tits. The sight of that was just too good.

Believe me, it didn’t take me long to finish.

“What about her arse?” I asked, giving Lexi’s behind a playful swat as I pulled out.

“What about it?” the blonde asked, turning over to lie next to her friend. I noted that almost without thinking she reached out a hand to play with Traci’s breasts.

Her friend’s breasts were now two of the most important things in the world as far as Lexi was concerned.

“Well, she has got a great arse,” I pointed out innocently. “And sex is just cocks and pussies. So there’s nothing wrong with you liking her arse. Doesn’t make you gay.”

Lexi considered that for a moment. Well, she sat there for a moment while I twisted her mind to agree with what I’d said

“Right,” she nodded after I was finished with the adjustments. “She does have a great arse.”

“Why don’t you roll her over and have a look at it?” I suggested.

“Yeah,” Lexi agreed, heaving her still doll-like friend over onto her stomach. “That’s a great arse.”

“Why don’t you kiss it if it’s so good?”

“What?” The blonde protested. “I’m not kissing her arse! I’m not gay!”

“C’mon Lexi,” I grinned. “Kissing her arse won’t make you gay. That’s lips and arse. Not cocks and pussies. And we all know how much you love Traci’s arse.”

Lexi hadn’t. Not right up until that moment. Now she did. Her obsession with Traci’s arse matched her obsession with her friend’s breasts.

It was time to wake Traci up. Although not until I made sure she shared all her friend’s new found fixations.

I watched happily as the two girls kissed and fondled. Most of the time their hands were on each other’s boobs or arse. But they found time for other parts as well.

“Uh, uh, ah,” I chided as I saw Traci’s hand drifting in a certain direction. “Stay away from her pussy. You’re not gay, remember? Neither of you. So keep away from those pussies.”

“Sorry,” Traci apologised sheepishly to her friend. “It won’t happen again.”

I let them get back to it. It’s amazing how much two girls can do to each other even leaving their twats out of it. Kisses, gentle turning to hungry, lavished on necks and tits. Fingertips stroking thighs and stomachs. Traci turned out to be unusually sensitive behind her knees and in the crook of her elbow, crying out as Lexi ran her tongue over her skin.

Even if she came from that, neither girl considered it sex.

It didn’t involve their pussies.

That still left a lot, Lexi crying out in bliss as Traci kissed just behind her left ear. The fact the brunette had a finger up the blonde’s arse may have had something to do with it as well.

Not sex though. Not even when Lexi’s tongue found its way inside Traci’s arse. It didn’t involve their pussies so it wasn’t sex.

So they weren’t gay.

“Now then girls,” I interrupted them eventually. “Pay attention.” Traci’s hand had been creeping to Lexi’s arse while the blonde tweaked the brunette’s nipple. Fun as that was I needed to finish up here before I ran out of juice. “You haven’t been having sex. You’re not gay.”

“Right,” Traci agreed. “Definitely,” her friend agreed.

“But I think you need some help with that. Can’t be too careful. First thing tomorrow, you’re both going to get tattoos. Just above your pussies. They’ll read ‘off limits’”.

Both girls’ eyes shot wide, but a thought from me had them nodding in agreement. “Yeah, that’s a good idea,” Lexi declared. “Help us remember.”

“And, just to help out, if you ever want to masturbate again, you’ll just play with your tits. So, what’s masturbation mean for you, Traci?”

“Masturbation for me is playing with my tits,” the brunette responded eagerly. “Nothing else. I’ll never play with my pussy or my clit again.”

“Right,” I nodded sagely. “Cause it’s off limits. What about you, Lexi?”

“Oh, definitely the same,” the blonde agreed. “Why would I want to play down there? For me it’s just my boobs. Never my pussy. It’s off-limits.”

“Oh, and by the way,” I added. “those things on your chest? Tits. You can recognise the other words. Use them if you have to. But to you two, what you both have is tits.”

Both girls glanced hungrily at their friend’s tits.

“I want to be clear here. What if one of you got a strap-on and wanted to use it on your friend’s arse? Or have her suck on it? would that be sex?”

“No way,” Traci insisted, shaking her head. “That’s not sex.”

“It wouldn’t be a real cock,” Lexi explained. “So it wouldn’t be sex.”

“So if you ploughed your friend’s arse with a strap on, you wouldn’t be gay?”

“Right,” Traci nodded. “Not gay.” Lexi didn’t say a word, glancing at her friend’s centre. I could see a purchase or two being made tonight.

“Hmm, you’ll need to be careful though. Your arse isn’t that far from your pussy. I mean, I can just see it. There you are Lexi ramming away with a strap-on into Traci’s arse, one slip and …”

Both girls stared at me, horrified. “Oh God,” Traci moaned, pulling one leg up and wrapping her arms around it. I don’t think she realised how nicely it framed her pussy.

“We, we couldn’t do that,” Lexi swallowed nervously, her chest rising and falling rapidly with how hard she was breathing.

Those tits really were amazing.

“Well,” I said, sitting down on the corner of bed and smiling helpfully. “I have an idea. There’s a friend of mine. She can give you those tattoos.” Friend was a bit of a stretch, but Rose would do what I wanted. Rose hadn’t been her name before she encountered me. It was now, after the Rose tattoo that covered most of her back and the ones that covered her tits and had replaced her pubic hair. I’d made her get them. “She can set you up. A few piercings as well. They’ll help stop any little accidents.”

I let the images slip into the pair’s heads. A twin row of interlinked rings, down their inner labia lips. It would seal them up nicely.

The fuckings I’d given them today would be the last they’d ever have.

“Right,” Lexi replied, “That’s what we need.” Her friend nodded, agreeing wordlessly.

“Oh, and get your clits pierced as well. Rose can give you a little tag to hang from the ring that says ‘keep away!’” I paused for a moment. “Just so we’re straight. Which we are, of course. You’re obsessed with each other’s tits and arses. Can’t get enough of them. You can cum from having your tits sucked or sucking your friend’s tits. And by having her tongue in your arse. They only way you masturbate is by playing with your tits. Oh, you can cum from sticking your tongue in your friend’s arse too.” Call me generous. “But you’re not gay. So your pussies and clits are absolutely off limits. Both yours and hers.”

Both girls happily agreed.

“And you’ll see my friend tomorrow to get your tatts and piercings. And send me photos when it’s all done and healed up”

They agreed to that too.

“You have to admit, though,” I added thoughtfully, “explaining all that to someone else would be a bit hard. I mean, a boyfriend, what’s he going to do if you can’t fuck your pussy?”

Both girl’s frowned. I wasn’t letting their brains get anywhere with that question.

“Easy answer,” I told them. “No boyfriends. Ever. You just need each other. You’re not gay, though. That’s what you’ll always say”

With the lust they felt for their friend they’d probably be all over each other in public. Claiming to not be gay would be a hard sell.

“Remember, you don’t do anything with each other’s pussies, so whatever you do it’s not sex and you’re not gay.”

They totally believed it, even as I left them writhing naked on Traci’s bed.

(The End)