The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I Can — The Train

Not for those under 18 (or whatever the legal age for this sort of stuff is in your area). If you’re not that old, Boo! Go away now. If you are offended by graphic descriptions of sexual activities, especially non-consensual ones, then don’t read this. All characters and situations are fictional.

Copyright © 2023

Archived on the Erotic Mind Control web site by permission of the author. This story may be downloaded for personal archiving as long as this notice is retained.

Sometimes you just have to. You don’t plan it. And there’s not much in it for you. But sometimes…

I can control people. Don’t ask me where the power came from. I don’t have a clue. I just can. And I have my limits. After I use up my power I have to wait for it to, I dunno, recharge? Anyway, there are limits. But when I’m charged up, I can do pretty much whatever I want to someone. Change their minds, their memories, their personalities. Even make physical changes. But there are limits to how much I can do before I run out, so I like to look for girls who are already pretty. And then have some fun. I usually play catch and release, leaving them ready to obey me if I ever look them up again. Sure, I could keep them as my adoring slaves for ever, but slaves have to be fed. Too much of a bother to keep too many.

I do have an extensive contact list on my phone though…

Anyway. This day I was on the train. I like the train. To be honest, I like anywhere there’s lots of people. At least anywhere there’s lots of attractive girls. So night clubs, of course. Universities are good. Shopping centres. The beach, in the right weather.

And, just now and then for a bit of variety, trains.

So I was waiting to see if anything interesting turned up when this girl sat down in the seat in front of me. About five-five, pretty hazel eyes, good legs. Which you could see with the shorts she was wearing. And when I say shorts I mean short. If she stood up you’d probably see the bottom of her butt cheeks. Couldn’t see much about her tits in her bulky top, but I was pretty sure she was a good package. Why was she wearing a top like that with those shorts? I dunno. Fashion, go figure. She had a pretty face. I took a peek in her head. Rachel Adams. Twenty years old. I loved her hair. Just past her shoulders. Not dead straight, but that slightly mussed look once it got to about the level of her neck . She was definitely attractive, nice tight body, but it was that hair and the legs that really caught my eye. Her hair was so silky. She didn’t dye it but the way the sun caught it showed so many shades, chocolate, dark brown, almost black. And then her legs. Wonderful and smooth. Lean, just the right amount of definition. Just how I liked them.

I could imagine her bouncing up and down on my lap, or maybe just sucking me off while I stroked that hair. But while she was pretty, she wasn’t drop-dead gorgeous. Maybe something better would turn up. Maybe not. So I made it so Rachel’d stay on the train, just in case. It meant she’d miss her stop, but what did I care?

A couple of stops later, another possible turns up. This one’s an Asian girl, Shuye Chen. Or Susan Chen. Take your pick. She’d only just turned 18. Five-three, almost rail thin, her little white canvas skirt showing a very trim pair of legs. She even had little white socks and white tennis shoes. There wasn’t much to her but her short-sleeved black top showed a very nicely developed chest. Not too big for her, but enough to definitely catch the eye. Her dark hair, longer than Rachel’s, reached more than half-way down her back and was held in a loose pony-tail. She had these huge glasses with tortoise shell frames. Maybe something your aunt would wear, but on her they looked cute.

With that skirt, you couldn’t help but look at her legs. And then I smiled. Rachel was wearing white shoes as well. Runners, not tennis shoes. But they were white like the Asian girl’s runners. Shuye’s skirt wasn’t quite as short as Rachel’s shorts, but even so. It might have been Rachel’s hair that caught my eye, but she did have good legs.

Just like Shuye’s.

Hmm.

First thing, I made it so neither girl was getting off the train until I said so. Even if it got to the depot, they’d have had to be dragged off, kicking and screaming.

Wasn’t going to take that long.

Next thing, I made a few changes to their appearance. Nothing too dramatic, anyone who knew them would still recognise them. Just some, polish. Yeah, that’s a good word. Polish. Shuye’s face was now a little more defined, her cheek bones a little more obvious. Rachel’s chin a little softer, her eyes just a fraction wider. Pretty became beautiful became drop-dead gorgeous. Didn’t need to do anything to their legs. Firmed their tits up a bit. I’m not a balloon boob man, so I left their sizes as they were. Tightened up their pussies too. They’d be a real fun ride now.

They didn’t realise a thing.

Job on the outside done, I started turning up their horniness. Arousal creeping from those pretty little pussies. Nipples tightening, warmth spreading through young bodies. I mean, they were only twenty and eighteen, so it didn’t take much to have those hormones going.

And not too long before I heard a soft moan from Rachel.

Now, at that point, neither girl had any idea what was going on. Why would they? You ever been sitting by yourself in a train and had the urge to fuck like an animal? Well, they did.

Of course, neither of them did anything about. They were alone. They weren’t about to jump a stranger.

Not yet.

Time to start putting ideas in their heads. I could have directed their lust at me. That was my first idea. But there was something about them. That long hair. Those cute legs. And somehow, maybe, those almost-matching white shoes. Those two girls were a pair.

Those ideas in their heads? It was starting to be about other girls. Just a little. Not too much yet. But flashes. Of a pretty smile. Of the hint of cleavage. Each image accompanied by a pulse of arousal.

Of course, they found that confusing. Rachel was definitely into boys. She had a boyfriend, not that that was going to last. She was no virgin. Why was she suddenly squirming in her seat at the images of pretty girls? Of how good they looked in short skirts.

That thought got another moan, even if she couldn’t understand it.

Shuye was even more confused. She was an innocent. Never been kissed, let alone had a boyfriend. God, she’d barely even touched herself. And now she was rubbing her thighs together, not understanding the need she was feeling. I could see her hand, hovering at the edge of that skirt, running up and down the length of her exposed thigh, before she stared at it and whipped it away. Sinking back into her seat, she looked around guiltily in case anyone had seen. Which I totally had, but I blocked her from realising that.

I wasn’t the only one who’d noticed. Rachel was surreptitiously looking around the carriage. Well, as casually as a horny twenty-year-old could. So maybe not so much. Her eyes met Shuye’s. The two girls sat there for a moment, then looked away hurriedly.

Good.

Now I had a focus for their horniness. It wasn’t just girls they were thinking of. Although any pretty girl would turn them on. Not that they were complete lesbians yet. Just, to borrow a word, bi-curious.

Very bi-curious.

Of course, they weren’t ready yet to jump another girl, even if images kept poking into their heads, courtesy of yours truly. They were ready to try something though.

Like a kiss.

What, I had them thinking, would it feel like? To kiss a girl.

Of course, even if you see the prettiest girl in the world sitting across from you, it doesn’t mean you’re going to do anything, does it?

Which meant I got to have the fun of seeing the pair of them stew in frustration. They kept shooting glances at each other. A mixture of hunger and shyness. Shuye blushing before she looked away, Rachel gasping and swallowing nervously as her eyes trailed over the other girl’s legs. Shuye sneaking looks, Rachel’s calves, her thighs, the Chinese girl’s heart racing.

I wondered who would break first. Rachel was the more experienced, even if it was just boys. She knew how to flirt. But Shuye was like a dam filling up. Nothing until it breaks. Then you’d better watch out.

I kept pushing. I could have had them leaping on each other, tearing their clothes off and fucking like bunnies in the aisle between the seats. But jumping right to it wasn’t as much fun as inching them towards wherever this was going to end. They were telling themselves they couldn’t really be into girls. They’d never thought about girls like that before. But a kiss? What would a kiss be like? A kiss wouldn’t hurt. They wanted to know what kissing a girl would feel like. A pretty girl, of course. And thanks to me, they had a very pretty girl on hands.

Who was thinking the same thing.

Of course, just to liven things up, I had them think a few other things. Like what it might be like to feel a girl’s boobs. To have a girl’s hand on their tits. Their minds tried to shy away from those thoughts, but they couldn’t help it. Again, thanks to me. It had them squirming and moaning, half in lust, half in embarrassment.

Now, you might wonder what everyone else in the carriage was doing. You’d have to be deaf not to hear the moans. I couldn’t control the train itself. And even if I bothered with the driver, stopping it would cause all sorts of problems. So the train was heading on its way, making its stops, people getting on and off.

I made sure they all ignored my two little playthings. More power than I’d planned on using, but hey, I was having fun.

The two girls were still squirming in their seats. They didn’t know I was keeping everyone’s attention away from them.

All the time I was keeping the ideas fixed in their head. For now, it was mainly what it would be like to kiss a girl. How much they wanted it. How much they needed it. Wondering what it would be like to have a girl’s tongue in their mouth.

That image was rewarded with a particularly loud moan from Shuye.

Maybe that was what did it, Rachel bolting upright, but then standing indecisively in the aisle. It let me get a good look at her legs. And her arse in those shorts. Very nice. What was she going to do?

Sometimes it’s worth winding them up and seeing where it goes. Pulling the strings all the time can get dull.

So it was all three of us on edge as Rachel sat down next to the other girl.

“Umm,” she said. Not the most romantic of first words.

“Uh,” Shuye replied, refusing to meet her eyes, the girl’s hands fumbling nervously in her lap. Her pussy was just crying out. She was having enough of a hard time not thrusting a hand under her skirt and just going for it.

I upped their arousal a little more. Focussed them on each other’s lips. They were mesmerised, staring at the other girl’s red lips. Thinking how soft they looked. Wondering how’d they’d taste. Needing to kiss them. Just sitting there. Imagining.

You wouldn’t have to be me to feel the tension arcing between them.

“Hi?” Rachel at least managed an actual word as she swallowed nervously. To be fair her brain was totally fogged with lust and her nipples were so hard they were totally rubbing against the inside of her bra.

“Um, uh, me?” the other girl replied. She was sitting rigid in her seat, her hands gripping the armrests.

“You,” Rachel breathed. “Oh God, you. You’re. You’re.” She was actually about to say ‘gorgeous’. But her self-control finally snapped, grabbing Shuye’s face with both hands and kissing the other girl full on the lips.

They sank into it, tongues dancing. Probably helped along by me ensuring that they loved the kiss. For them it was a taste of heaven. They’d wanted to kiss a girl. Wanted it so bad. And now they had. And it had been amazing.

Even so, the kiss lasted for all of about ten seconds before they pulled back, staring at each other in shock.

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry,” Rachel mumbled. “I. I don’t know what.”

“No, ah,” Shuye stumbled. “I ah. It was, um. Nice? Oh God, sorry. It was better than… I. I don’t know what to say.” She paused, her cheeks a delightful pink with embarrassment before asking quietly “Can we do it again?”

She didn’t have to ask Rachel twice, the other girl kissing her frantically. Which was all well and good. But I wanted them to do more. So I made them break apart. Now I thrust some other thoughts in to their heads. Girls’ tits. Their minds filled with images of girl’s tits. And thoughts of how much they loved them. How much they loved the look of them. And if they looked so good, what would it be like to touch a girl’s tits? To get their hands all over a girl’s tits? What would that feel like? Funnily enough, they still didn’t think of themselves as being into girls. Maybe because they weren’t really thinking that hard about anything much beside kissing a girl and feeling up a girl’s tits and how gorgeous the girl in front of them was. But whatever, they didn’t think about whether they were into girls.

They’d been looking at each other’s lips, but now those eyes fell to the other’s girl’s chest. I could sense the urges in them. They still wanted to kiss the girl in front of them. Which was fine, I’d let them get back to that soon enough. If I just let them go, they’d be happily kissing each other while they groped the other girl’s tits. Not quite what I wanted. A bit too natural.

So, for the moment, no more kissing.

I sharpened their desire for tits.

Their hands were twitching now, their eyes fixed on the swell of the other girl’s chest. They wanted to know, what would it feel like to put their hands there? More than wanted to, they had to know. It was an urge, as desperate as the need for breathing. They had to get their hands on another girl’s tits. And they each had a pretty girl right next to them.

This time it was Shuye who broke first, with just a little nudge from me. “Can, can I?” she swallowed nervously. “Can I feel your tits?”

Now, normally she’d never have said that. Never have used the word ‘tits’ for a start. If she’d said anything it would have been ‘I want you’ or ‘Please’. But I wanted some fun. So I made her say that.

And gave Rachel her reply. “Yes, you can feel my tits. I want you to feel up my tits.”

Left to themselves they’d probably have started by not going straight for the prize. Maybe started at the waist or the shoulder. Slowly move in on the target. I wasn’t having that. They were going to touch. But for the moment, it was going to be tits and nothing else.

I made Rachel sit there as Shuye’s slowly raised her hands, zeroed in on that waiting chest. The girl had no idea why she was just sitting there. First of all, this was a girl she’d just asked to feel up her tits. Which she really, really wanted but the idea was confusing the hell out of her. And second, she had no idea why she was just sitting there. Because she wanted to get her hands on Shuye’s tits.

All things come to those who wait.

Okay, she wasn’t just sitting there. The girl arched her back, offering those tits up to the hands that were edging in their direction. Closer and closer, the ideas pouring through the two girls’ minds.

Rachel moaned as Shuye’s hands landed on her chest. She couldn’t believe how good it felt, even through her bulky top. She decided right then (again, courtesy of me) that having a girl’s hands on her tits was one of the best things in the world. She couldn’t get enough of it.

Of course, Shuye decided at the same time (me again) that having her hands on a girl’s tits was something she definitely wanted to do more of. Lots.

I left them there for a few minutes, Rachel moaning, Shuye groping away, the arousal in both girls rising and rising. Occasionally they’d sneak furtive glances at the other passengers, but as far as they could tell no one was paying them any attention.

No-one was.

Except me.

“Can. Can I feel your tits?” Rachel managed eventually. I’d hardly had to prompt her at all.

“Uh, yes?” the other girl replied shyly.

Rachel didn’t have to be told twice, her hands shooting out.

There are few things more attractive in this world than two pretty girls feeling up each other’s tits. Especially when it’s with the desperation that this pair were showing. They didn’t just like it, revel in it. They needed it. Tits were an obsession for them. Soon enough, all of a girl’s body would be.

You might think it strange, but they still didn’t really think what they were doing had anything to do with their sexuality. Not even with how it had them stewing in arousal. Their panties were positively soaked.

I wasn’t letting them think about it.

Fun as watching them was, after a while I had them stop. I let them sit there for a while, in silence. Their embarrassment was beyond cute. Neither girl knowing what to say to the other. Wanting to kiss again, to feel those tits again. Me not letting them. And not letting them really think about what they’d done.

Or what they wanted to do.

Another prompt would help.

If kissing a girl was good, and groping her tits was good, what would stroking a girl’s leg be like?

“Can I feel your thigh?” Rachel asked. She wanted to. She really wanted to. Again, thanks to me.

Their eyes fell to each other’s legs. I had them focus on the smooth skin, the wonderful, delicate shape, the curves. Remember, both these girls had great legs. Really great. Just enough definition. Those shoes can’t have been entirely for style. There was exercise behind those looks. Just the right amount. God, they looked good. Two mouths watered, two chests heaved.

Two girls really, really, wanted to feel up each other’s legs.

“Only if I can put my hand on yours,” Shuye replied shyly.

Huh. I hadn’t even had to prompt that one. Looks like she was starting to get the idea.

Rachel just nodded. With the need she felt to have her hand on Shuye’s legs I don’t think she could have said anything.

Again, left to it, they would have done more. Kissing. Pressing their bodies together. But it wasn’t up to them. I wanted one thing at a time.

Two hands shot out, landed on two wonderful thighs.

And started stroking. Up. Down. Up. Down. With each touch of their hand, with touch of the other girl’s hand, I made sure their arousal ratcheted higher and higher. Made it so a touch like that from another girl, especially this girl, would turn them on like a switch being flipped. I really started pumping the images now. It wasn’t just what they’d done or what they were doing. If a hand on their tits through clothes had felt so good, what about if there was nothing in the way? What about if it was lips and not fingers? I let them stew in the image of a pretty girl with her lips wrapped around their nipples as those hands continued roaming over those legs.

With each stroke those fingers were brushing higher, up and up, just a little each time. Starting just above the knee. Then higher. And higher. From something you could get away with in public until, well. Rachel’s hand was under Shuye’s skirt now, the Chinese girl’s fingers brushing the edge of Rachel’s shorts.

Images were pounding in their heads. What if those fingers reached higher? They wanted it, yearned for it. They wanted the other girl’s hand to find their centres, those pussies that were so wet and wanting. Wanted a girl’s fingers inside them.

Both girls moaned.

I kept pushing more images on them. They loved pretty girls. Their lips, their faces. Their bodies. Just the thought of a good pair of tits and a waiting pussy had them creaming their panties. Not just looking, but touching. Not just fingers, but tongues. They wanted a girl between their legs. Wanted to be between a girl’s legs, licking away. They burned to eat a girl out, to be eaten out by a girl.

They needed another girl.

Neither girl knew it, but they were complete lesbian sluts now. Any pretty girl would have their pussies juicing. A hint of leg, a flash of cleavage, a pretty face, a good figure, and their nipples would be rock hard, their clits sparking. But each other? That was a whole other level.

Fingers trailed along each other’s thighs. The thought of what the other girl’s tits would look like consumed them. What it would be to wrap her lips around a nipple? To eat the other girl out while the other girl ate her out?

Their lust for each other was tectonic.

I pushed their arousal, their desire, higher and higher. The two girl had to be sitting in a puddle of their own juices. Squirming and moaning as those hands played at the edges of their crotches.

It was Shuye’s turn to moan, as I gave her an image. Of Rachel’s tongue buried in her twat, the picture accompanied by a delicious spark from her clit.

Rachel’s fingers were brushing over Shuye’s panties now, both girls shaking with lust and need.

Rachel’s shorts weren’t giving Shuye the same access, so she gave up on Rachel’s thigh, undid the button on the other girl’s shorts, and shoved her hand straight down, the other girl jerking in response

They were staring into each other’s eyes now as their hands played over panties that were totally soaked. Their free hands could have been playing over each other’s bodies. They did want to feel each other’s tits. Anything, really. But I didn’t want that. Eyes locked. One hand to play with each other’s pussy. That’s what I wanted to see.

So that’s what they did.

Surprising me again, it was Shuye who reached inside Rachel’s panties first. Maybe because she was inexperienced there was a little less for my ideas to get over. Maybe, not knowing much about boys, there wasn’t much resistance to the idea of being into girls. Maybe it was just her. Who cares? Right then, I was treated to the image of Rachel moaning like a bitch in heat as Shuye played at her clit.

It didn’t take long for Rachel to return the favour.

And not much longer before both girls were pumping their fingers in and out of each other’s sopping twats.

I made sure they came at the same time.

After that I pulled off the restraints, the two girls launching themselves at each other. They were all-girl girls now (except for me). And the best girl for them was the one right in front of them. The girl she’d always want more than any other.

Sweet, in a way.

Of course I had to make them ignore the presence of the other people. Not that it was too hard. With the torrent of lust coursing through their young bodies they would have hardly noticed if a bomb went off.

Hands were going everywhere. Kisses raining down. On lips, cheeks, necks. Even a little tug from Rachel’s teeth at one of Shuye’s earlobes. That earnt her a moan. Hmm. Nice.

Now, I could have just left this as a lovely little lesbian romance story. And I pretty much was. Sure, I made it so that I could come back anytime I wanted and have my fun with them. Which I totally would. At some point in the future I’d knock both girls up. I’m sure they’d appreciate having their kids related to each other. I’m nice that way. But not today.

But I wasn’t just going to leave it with them simply sailing off together into the sunset. I wanted to add some little, hmm, presents? First off, I made Shuye’s earlobes especially sensitive. If Rachel worked hard enough at it, she could make the other girl cum just from attention to her earlobes.

And same for Rachel. Fair’s fair, after all.

I watched them both cum from that.

And that gave me an idea. How about we expand this pair’s erogenous zones? A lot. The inside of wrists. The crooks of elbows. Behind their knees. Their necks. The inside of their thighs. Not to mention making their arses and tits way more sensitive. Plus a few more just as a surprise. They could have each other cumming from a bit of attention to just about any part of the other girl’s body.

And I made them want it. When they were together, they needed sexual contact. They needed to be cumming and making the other girl cum. Like horny teenagers, but amped up to the max. Their life’s mission was now to get the other girl off. As often as they could.

I did them a little favour, and made it so they could cum quietly if they needed to. So even out in public, they’d be getting each other off, over and over. Standing somewhere in a line? Maybe they’d stroke the inside of each other’s wrists until they came. Sitting at a table? If they could get away with it, they’d be at each other’s pussies, hands under the table. If not, well, the crook of the elbow would work just as well. Maybe somewhere, one standing behind the other? You’d be amazed what they could do with their knees.

I made sure that as soon as they came, they’d be ready to go again. They’d never get enough of it. Their lives together would be a constant haze of lust and orgasms.

I wondered how many times they’d cum the next time they took a train trip together

Ah well, maybe I’d ask them when I looked them up again. I didn’t need to ask for their phone numbers. I just pulled that out of their heads. At the next stop I left them to it. Eventually, they’d pull out of their fuzz enough to work out that they had to get off the train.

They could still function.

But for now, they were still going at it. As I left they were still at it, of course. Tongues down each other’s throats, cumming, Rachel’s fingers dancing over the crook of Shuye’s elbow, Shuye stroking the back of Rachel’s knee.

They hadn’t even asked each other what their names were yet.

Young love is sweet, right?

I’d taken two normal girls and turned them into lesbian sluts. Not a bad days work and, really, they were so much hotter that way.

Like I said, sometimes you just do it.

(The End)