The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“I Can’t Wait”

by Jukebox and Lady Ru‘etha

RandomAccess says:

Hi, I’m going to be attending KnottyCon this year (after many years of looking longingly at the website), but I’m going by myself, and I have no idea what I should be doing with my time! Is there anyone who can take pity on me and take me under their wing to show me the ropes (no pun intended)? I’m 33, male, and submissive, but not very experienced in the kink scene.

Win-Now-Will says:

Hi! Jump right in, make yourself at home. Coffee’s over there, with attendant stuff to spike it if that’s your thing. I’m sure you can find people around here willing to pop your cherry... I mean, be a kind and totally altruistic guide to your first con. But it helps if you let us know what interests you. Care to share, here or in PM? We only bite consensually. Really!

RandomAccess says:

PM sent. No, I’m not eager or anything.

:)

RandomAccess says:

Honestly, I’m not sure what my interests are. I only really learned that I had a submissive streak about seven or eight months ago, and while my girlfriend and I played around with a few things, I didn’t get much of a chance to learn what I liked and didn’t like before the relationship ended. We did some role-play, some spanking, but that’s as far as it went. What kinds of things can I expect to see at the con?

Win-Now-Will says:

**laugh** Were you message board stalking? Funny!

OK, see, the thing is, you DO know what your interests are. They’re the things that send cold or hot shivers down your spine. They’re the things that you go back to again and again in your porn browsing. Don’t go by what you can expect to see at the con... unless you’re really pretty limitless, at least some of it has the potential to squick you or overwhelm you. Go by your own heat, and then maybe something you see at the con will also inspire you.

Do you daydream about being spanked again? Want to be tied up? Blindfolded? Does the sound of a crop against hand make you whimper in anticipation? Something more esoteric? It’s OK to be kinky, even weirdly so, but know what you want.

RandomAccess says:

I’m not sure that the things I read porn about are actually possible. :)

But yes, I get what you’re saying. I do like the idea of bondage, even though we never tried it, and...well, I never thought that pain would be something I was into, but spanking didn’t feel like pain. It just felt like really intense sensation. So I guess you could call me an “intense sensationchist” instead of a “masochist”. :)

I hope that helps, if only a little.

TheDomLordNoReally says:

Look out! Win-Now-Will’s after another cherry! *wink*

Win-Now-Will says:

There’s a lot of sensation play, everything from fur to wax to electricity. All of that’s possible. What is so impossible that you read? Extreme suspension? There are people who know how to do that, there’s even a workshop on it.

Win-Now-Will says:

Oh, bite me, vamp boy. **seductive wink** You know just where.

RandomAccess says:

I’m not exactly a cherry. More sort of a green banana. :)

RandomAccess says:

I’m not really even sure if you’d call it a BDSM thing, really. But when we did some role-playing, I had this fantasy my girlfriend and I acted out once or twice, where she would pretend that she was a mad scientist with a brainwashing device. *blush*

She had one of those electric balls from Spencer’s Gifts, and she’d have me touch it, and I’d pretend I couldn’t let go, and she’d give me a handjob while she told me it was making me into her slave. Um, it’s a lot sexier than it sounds. :)

She’d get right up behind me and whisper in my ear about how the energy was flowing up through my hands, washing away all my thoughts and turning me into a mindless slave...it just tapped right into this kink I’ve had about brainwashing, and, well...let’s just say I never lasted long.

But somehow, I don’t think anyone will be brainwashing people at the con.

Win-Now-Will says:

Reeaalllly. You haven’t looked at my profile yet, have you?

Win-Now-Will says:

Oh, and based on a PM? If he’s straight, HE’S MINE!! Muahahahahah!! Hell, dunno, maybe if he’s not straight, he’s mine. In that case, I might share. If you ask nicely.

RandomAccess says:

Oh. *picks up jaw from floor*

So...wow. I almost don’t know where to start. How much is really possible with hypnosis? I understand subspace, that’s a concept I’m really familiar with, but is hypnosis like a step past that? How hard is it to hypnotize someone? Am I going to get brainwashed into being your slave, or are there more casual ways to play with it?

Win-Now-Will says:

Soooo many questions, and here I am goofing off at work with nothing to do but answer them. In order: It depends on you, they’re kissing cousins and very similar, you’d be easy, and as eager as you are if we hit it off... who knows? **seductive wink**

The question really is, how brave are you feeling? Because if you’re feeling really brave, follow the link on my profile and listen to that mp3. It doesn’t have any posthypnotics... but if you’re the little hypnotoy I think you are, you’ll enjoy it.

In fact, I suspect you won’t be able to stop yourself. You’ll just keep circling back around to the idea, so that every time you try to think about something else, your mind will be just pulled right back to wondering what’s in that mp3, wondering if you can really be hypnotized, thinking about how much you’ve always wanted to be hypnotized...

In fact, it’s not really so much a circle as a spiral, because every time your thoughts circle back to the idea, you’re a little closer to doing it. Spiralling round, and round, until the idea of clicking on that link and listening to that file is so close you can’t see anything else around it, and once it’s the only thing you can think of, then you just have to listen, don’t you?

(OK, so technically that’s a bit of a post-hyp, but don’t worry, my unscrupulous streak is firmly under control. ;) )

RandomAccess says:

Wow. I seem to be saying that quite a bit, but...wow. Glad I wasn’t listening to that at work. :) I just finished cleaning myself up, that was...absolutely amazing. I never thought just listening to someone’s voice would have that kind of effect on me!

(Was that your voice? Because if it was, it was really pretty.)

I have to say, I’m almost pinching myself, here. It seems hard to believe that this is really happening to me. I mean, I’ve fantasized about mind control for years, but I always thought it would just be that. This is really unbelievable!

Win-Now-Will says:

Yes, that’s my voice. And yes, you are the little hypnotoy I thought you were. I have a meeting in thirty minutes, but I want you to write to me and tell me exactly what you experienced. Be a good boy and send me some amusement for when I get out of my meeting!

RandomAccess says:

I decided to wear headphones, because I wasn’t really sure what I’d be hearing when I listened to the mp3 and I didn’t want to freak out my roomie. I’m glad I did, because my headphones have a lot better sound quality than my speakers, and so I heard every word really clearly.

I really liked the way you used the cloud imagery to put me into a trance. It was neat the way you described the clouds, drifting by, feeling the warm breeze (and I felt like I really could feel the breeze on my skin—not heavily, but just a light sort of whispery sensation.)

And I remember feeling like when you described the clouds drifting down, getting closer, like I was being surrounded by them, like everything else was just getting swallowed up by this thick, white fog. (Which is what you were saying in the recording, but I was kind of losing track of that a little by then. I never knew it was so easy to be hypnotized!)

It was really relaxing, though. I don’t even remember closing my eyes, it was just like one minute they were open, then the next minute they were shut and it felt like they’d always been shut. It just felt so nice to listen like that... *happysigh*

When you suggested that I should take off my clothes, I kind of got them tangled up in the headphone cord for a second. :)

And then I just kept hearing you talk about my hands moving on their own, and they just moved straight down to my cock and...wow. That’s eerie. It’s like I’m feeling it all over again, in my head as I type this. I thought you said there were no post-hypnotic suggestions in there? :)

Anyhow, your voice just kept building me up, and building me up, and when you said, “Come for Me,” I just totally lost it. Came all over my hand, had to spend a good couple of minutes making sure I didn’t get the keyboard too sticky to use. It felt...it felt incredible, Win-Now-Will. I’m having a hard time stopping myself from listening to it again right now.

Hope that’s enough amusement for you. :)

Win-Now-Will says:

Hey, TheDomLord: SCORE!! RandomAccess: Remind me to tell you more about cherries later. Or better yet, show you.

Win-Now-Will says:

I didn’t expect you to get that done before I went to my meeting. You are an eager little hypnotoy, aren’t you? I like that!

There aren’t any posthypnotics in the file. Try this: Use an editing software and cut out the first ten minutes—that’s the induction part. Listen to the rest. You can tell for yourself. I can even send you the script if you want.

The reason you’re experiencing the desire to stroke again is that you’re a good little hypnotoy and your unconscious mind is blissing out. It’s OK. You’re allowed to feel like that, any time you want, so long as you feel safe in doing so. (It’s always important that you feel safe, deep down. If there’s something your deepest self doesn’t feel comfortable with, you know you’ll tell me.)

If you’re still not feeling safe, by the way, feel free to ask in public for references for me... you’ll get the unvarnished truth, and probably a couple of embarrassing stories about me too, but I’m pretty confident that the truth will flatter me in the end.

Oh, and: are you staying in the hotel? I am.

RandomAccess says:

This is going to be a very interesting con. :)

RandomAccess says:

Oh, I wasn’t seriously suggesting you’d put in post-hypnotic suggestions. I remember everything you said, even if my head did get a bit fuzzy at times. (OK, a lot fuzzy at times.) I was just wondering why it was that I did feel that pleasure all over again as I remembered going through the experience. It’s a really weird, intense sort of deja vu, and I wondered what had caused it.

(And yes, I am staying at the hotel. What’s the fun of going to a kink convention if you have to leave just when it gets interesting?)

shylittlekitten says:

Cherries are little tiny doodads they hand out... you get one for registering, you can buy more, and every time you do something you haven’t done before, you can give the person doing it a cherry. You might want to buy quite a few, if this is your first time! Hope this little kitten helped.

TheDomLordNoReally says:

Good girl!

RandomAccess says:

Oh. And here, I just thought you were teasing the new guy. :)

So basically, I have three options. 1) Hope that cherries aren’t too expensive, and get ready to buy them by the bucketload.

2) Chicken out a lot.

3) Pretend I’m way more experienced than I really am, and hope they mistake my squeals of “Oh, God, where are you sticking that?” for enthusiasm.

:) :) :)

Win-Now-Will says:

Awww, kitten, it’s good to see you! You must have just registered, I didn’t see you on my search for friends this morning. (((kitten))) Are you going to come and nap in my lap again, after playing with the nice sparkly dangly watch? Random, if you want someone mostly nonthreatening to show you around, kitten is the one. She’s a long-time sub of mine, and she knows a lot about the things you’re expressing an interest in. Just be aware that sometimes she tries to scratch.

Win-Now-Will says:

Productive meeting, and now I’m back. Hopefully that’s a client who will be scheduling more time. Now, where were we? Ah, yes: hotel. Good. You’re right about staying there. And you know what’s amazing? You can imagine yourself in the room, and you get a call, and the next thing you know you’re sitting on the bed, listening intently to... something... and then you find yourself dressing, and walking out into the hall, not really caring where you’re going, just walking, and the elevator takes you down... down... down... and then you’re showing your con badge to security, and they let you through, and you walk... or your feet take you, sleepwalking... and you’re so dazed and drowsy, and you find yourself at a couch... waiting...and dreaming... and then a watch is in front of your eyes, and it’s swaying, and you have to watch it sway... and then you’re waking up.

RandomAccess says:

Gulp. Waiting two whole months for this con is going to be pretty hard...and I’m pretty hard myself, thankyouverymuch. (/Groucho)

One quick question: What was up with the (((kitten))) thing? Some sort of greeting?

Sorry, had a client. And my weekend is tomorrow, so I’ll not be on. But here’s what I want you to do: Decide if you want to play, read my profile, and if you still want to play listen to that file no fewer than six times between now and Wednesday. Then message me back Wednesday... not before.

And the (((person))) thing is a hug. :) I’m a huggy person. Always ask to touch if you don’t know, though. I have permission from kitten.

RandomAccess says:

Gotcha. From the way you followed it up with the hypnotic imagery, I thought it might be a trigger or something. (Yes, I probably read too much mind control porn. :) )

Anyhow, I’ve taken up too much of your time already, so I’m going to let you go until Wednesday...and not before. ;)

RandomAccess says:

Wow, it’s been really hard not to message you before now! That file feels like it’s been playing in the back of my head just about non-stop all week long. I didn’t physically cum every time, but after about the fifth time, the feelings in my mind became just as intense as a “real” orgasm.

I’m really glad I met you, Win-Now-Will. The next seven weeks or so can’t go by quick enough.

Win-Now-Will says:

Score! I’m going to be out of town for two weeks doing educational presentations in Australia! The downside is that I’ll be offline starting the 13th until the 29th of October, and then again from the 10th through the 28th of November. They’re paying me very well, but that means I’ll be incommunicado a lot this month and the next. I’ll also be missing the pre-con Halloween party. Sorry about that. I was looking forward to it, but... Australia! I’ll be in Brisbane, so if you know of anyone wanting brainwashing down that way...

Win-Now-Will says:

I’m going to be away for a while, which sucks when we’re just getting used to one another. I want you to keep listening to the audio, and become more and more conditioned. At the end of the month, you should have an idea if this is something you want to continue. If you do, we’ll discuss where to go from there. Oh, and keep a journal offsite as to your reactions to the audio and what it’s doing to you.

RandomAccess says:

Yeah, that does suck, but it sucks less if I know that you think it sucks too, if you know what I mean. :) I know you probably won’t see this until after you get back, but I’m already feeling like this is something I want to continue. It feels kind of cheesy to say, but this is kind of a dream come true for me.

I’ll definitely listen to the audio daily, and I’ll try to keep up with the journal as often as I can.

Win-Now-Will says:

You won’t try to keep up with the journal. You’ll do it, and it will feel so hot to write down everything you experience. You look forward to telling it all about how hard you get just thinking of listening to the file, and how glazed your eyes get thinking of my voice. And you’ll feel happy and dazed and dreamy while you write. Every time you write down the memories of the trance, it’ll be just like you’re experiencing it all over again. All those shivers of pleasure will just come right back into your head, perhaps even a little stronger because you’ll know that you’re pleasing me by writing about them. And I know you want that, so I know you’ll keep up with the journal. Isn’t that so?

RandomAccess says:

Yes, Ma’am. :) Have a safe trip!

Win-Now-Will says:

Forcing myself to get up and get to work now. My sleep schedule is completely out of whack! Bear with me the next few days. I am catching up on messages and email. Email me the URL of your journal and I’ll read it. Don’t send it here, please, because checking here is going to be spotty!

RandomAccess says:

Don’t worry, as someone who works nights, I know all about having a weird sleep schedule that gets disrupted by travel. :) I went ahead and shot you the URL of the journal, I hope you’ll be happy with it. I definitely enjoyed writing it.

I’m really glad you’re back. Listening to the audio so much, it’s kind of crept into my head...I’ve been having some really interesting dreams. One dream was so weird and recursive that it stuck into my head; I dreamed that I’d fallen asleep while listening to the audio, and so I was asleep while dreaming I was asleep...

Only I wasn’t quite asleep in the dream, I was half-asleep and half-hypnotized. So the dream-me was sort of dreaming too, lost in the cloud-imagery and picturing it. And then, when I was like three or four levels down into the dream, I dreamed that you snuck into my room and woke me up—but I wasn’t really awake, I was still deeply hypnotized, and you made me stroke myself for you just like you always tell me to on the mp3...

*shiver* It was a pretty hot dream. *blush*

Win-Now-Will says:

Very good, little one. Very good! I am pleased. When you get done reading this message, at the first safe opportunity you will stroke yourself to orgasm while chanting your obedience as you learned in the mp3. Also, in two days you should check your email for a special surprise. ;)

I didn’t realize you lived so close to shylittlekitten. I’ve spoken to her and she wants to meet you based on your really funny posts on the humor board. But her conscious mind isn’t really aware she wants to meet. She’s funny that way... she really is shy! Are you willing to meet her? She’s only a few cities away. Do let me know. And... don’t ask her. She’s forgotten all about it. ;)

RandomAccess says:

Thank you, Ma’am! It was probably a good thing you specified “safe opportunity”, there; my room-mate knocked on my door while I was still reading your message, and the “safe opportunity” reminder was about the only thing that kept me from telling him to sod off and then masturbating very quietly. :)

Anyhow, we wound up going to a movie and then meeting the gang for a quick drink before I had to go to work (I didn’t actually drink, because, well...work. :) ) The whole time, your command felt like a weight in the back of my head, just waiting for me to get home so I could let it drop and follow your orders. My balls felt heavy and swollen all night, and it was a real challenge not to respond to every question with, “God, I’m horny!” :)

And when I got home and was finally able to release, it felt...unbelievable. Amazing. So, again...thank you.

And yes, I’d love to meet shylittlekitten! Assuming her conscious mind is comfortable with meeting a near-total stranger. :) Hopefully, we can work something out before the con. (Just about a month away, now...I can’t wait!)

And last but not least, speaking of things I can’t wait for...two whole days? Aargh! Forget the bondage and the spankings, waiting two days for a “special surprise” from you is real torture! :)

shylittlekitten says:

i am sjylittlekitn and My Goddess commands me to tell uou we shoild meet at 1pm at magickbeans in cleveland next satuday. i am compelled by Her Words and i will be thre and you shld be too.

kitten will wake up aftr sending this msg. Do not rspond to kittn.

RandomAccess says:

So, OK, how to put this...um...

Is Kitten really OK with this? I mean, really really? Because You’re telling me that she’s shy when she’s out of hypnosis but OK with it deep down, and she’s sending me messages when she’s under (well, either that or she’s got horrible spelling) that she’s telling me not to respond to...

And maybe I’ve just read one too many stroke stories about hypnosis, but...I just want to make sure she’s not going to wind up feeling like she was coerced into this, especially if we do anything more than just sit and talk.

And I don’t want that to sound mean to You, because I’m sure that You’re a good person and that this is just part of Your play with her and it makes her happy to not remember, but...I just have to ask. I think I’d be a really terrible person if I didn’t.

So I’m asking, and I’m sorry in advance if You feel like I’m implying bad things about You. I’m not, I just feel like there’s “I’m sure” and there’s “We’ve talked it over and I know,” and I’d rather have the latter than the former.

Win-Now-Will says:

Awww, you’re sweet. I like you more and more. :) Seriously, just like you wouldn’t want to be with a Domme who didn’t care about the welfare of her pets, I wouldn’t want to have a sub who didn’t care about the ethics of his Domme.

Yes, she’s OK with it. Memory play is part of our relationship, and this particular encounter fulfills some very specific fantasies of hers, so her deepest self has asked me to keep this a secret from her conscious mind until it’s all played out. But trust me, she likes you—I don’t want to betray any confidences, but let me just point out that she responded in public to your cherry question... and trust me, that’s not so much like her. The reason she told you not to respond is that it would confuse her, and she doesn’t consciously want any hint.

I’ve just spent a few minutes chatting with her, and she says that if you’re still worried, you can send her PMs, so long as you open the message with the phrase, “Kitten has milky eyes.” She won’t consciously remember anything after that phrase in the PM, but she’ll read it and respond, so you can negotiate your comfort levels that way.

In any case, she’s going to be at MagickBeans. If you’re there, well, fine. If not, she’s going to have a hot cider and go home after an hour or so. :) And I need to go finish your surprise. ;) Be a good boy and have a good day. ;)

RandomAccess says:

At this point, it’s going to be a good day’s sleep—already stayed up too late as it is. But thanks, and I’ll definitely drop her a line and talk about our plans!

RandomAccess says:

i hear and obey, Mistress. i have started listening to the recording You sent me, and as You commanded, i paused it once the induction was complete to send you this message. i am deeply hypnotized. i am signing into the chatroom now, as commanded.

Welcome to the Chatroom! Please remember to be on your best behavior. If you wouldn’t say it to your Master or Mistress, don’t say it to a stranger!

Users in this chatroom: Win-Now-Will RandomAccess

RandomAccess:

i hear and obey.

Win-Now-Will:

Good boy. I’m so happy with you, sinking so deep and doing so well...it didn’t take long at all, did it? My words just wrapped around you, so warm and soft, and it was so easy to sink so deep and obey...now unpause the recording, my pet.

RandomAccess:

Yes, my Lady.

Win-Now-Will:

And now you can hear My voice, whispering in your ears, sweet and soft, and it’s so easy to let it all just drift in, isn’t it? Watching my words, hearing my voice...it’s so hard to concentrate on one or the other, and so both of them just sneak right down into the back of your mind and make it Mine...

RandomAccess:

Yours.

Win-Now-Will:

That’s right! Such a good boy, so obedient, so happy...because what is Obedience?

RandomAccess:

Obedience is pleasure.

Win-Now-Will:

Very good. Now, keep watching My voice and listening to My words, feeling your mind grow so confused and hazy as you try to think...but what happens when you try to think when you’re lost in My trance?

RandomAccess:

too ahrd to think

Win-Now-Will:

Yes, you’re much too hard to think. you don’t even need to tell Me, I already know you’re so hard, so aroused...My voice is stroking your cock, My voice is making you so hot and aroused that you don’t even notice that My words are programming you to be even more obedient. Because noticing is thinking, and you’re...

RandomAccess:

too hard to think

Win-Now-Will:

Very, very good! I’m so proud of you. you’re obeying so well. And you want that, don’t you? you want to be even more obedient, because obedience is pleasure and you want more pleasure. you need more pleasure.

RandomAccess:

need yes

Win-Now-Will:

And now you’re locked in on the screen, locked in on My words as they scroll down...and down...and down the page...and My voice is slipping into your ears, programming you, making you so helpless...tell Me, pet, what will you do when you see My lights?

RandomAccess:

go deep. i always go deep when i see Your lights. the cube flashes, and i go deep. it is Your will that i go deep. i must obey Your will.

Win-Now-Will:

Very good, my sweet pet! you know, now, deep down in the special place in your heart that wants to obey Me, that whenever you see My lights, even when another of My pets shows them to you, that you will sink deep and know that it is for Me. Every word you see and every word you hear makes it more and more true now, doesn’t it, pet?

RandomAccess:

yes my Lady

Win-Now-Will:

And you know that it’ll feel even better, even hotter and sexier and more wonderfully erotic, if you don’t let yourself remember. Every time you see My lights, you’ll remember that you’ve forgotten, but by the time you remember that you’ve forgotten you’ll sink so deep that you’ll forget that you remembered at all. And won’t that feel so very good?

RandomAccess:

yes my Lady i frget.

Win-Now-Will:

Yes, you’ll forget until it’s time to remember, until it’s time to see My lights and sink deep again. Because it’s too hard to remember. you’re too hard to remember. you’re too hard to remember, too hard to think, too hard to do anything but come for Me...

Win-Now-Will:

NOW. Come NOW.

RandomAccess:

ys my Lady cumingg

Win-Now-Will:

Good boy. Good boy. Feel Me stroking you and holding you, and know that I’m very, very pleased with you. Go ahead and let the recording finish, then clean yourself up and have a good rest of the day.

RandomAccess has exited the chatroom.
Win-Now-Will has exited the chatroom.
Win-Now-Will says:

I have now found all the demo bottoms I need. Thanks so much for your interest! It’s always fun to get a few new people here.

Watch the “Play Party” boards for my party invites! As soon as I know when I’m presenting, party invites will go up. Even if you don’t demo bottom for me, you can always join in the fun there!

Win-Now-Will says:

Kitten has milky eyes.

Random Access Denied.

I’ll be doing some freezing and doll play at the Con as well, for interested parties. Also, watch the True Stories board over the next few weeks. That’s just a hint. ;)

RandomAccess says:

Kitten has milky eyes. (Sorry, she apparently wants to be surprised by this, and that’s a trigger to make sure she ignores everything in this post. Which is actually really fucking sexy, and I’m thinking of asking Lady Win-Now-Will to do something like that for me, too. But I digress...)

Just wanted to let everyone know that I’ll be meeting Kitten in person a little later today, and I have it on good authority that she’ll be allowed to remember it once it happens. :) So anyone who wants to know if I’m like this in person, too, well, you’ll be able to ask Kitten.

I’ll be posting a play-by-play of the event afterwards, for the curious. ;)

Win-Now-Will says:

Random Access Denied.

Kitten has milky eyes.

Sitting in the airport waiting for my flight to Australia, but lookie what I caught. Hee. Please don’t tell him he’s already got a command to ignore posts, it’d spoil all his fun. ;) ;) ;)

Win-Now-Will says:

Boarding my flight to Australia now. See you all in two weeks!

RandomAccess says:

Okay, folks, as promised, here’s the story of my meeting with shylittlekitten! (I imagine the three of you who actually care are very excited.) To sum up for those of you who don’t read the “Face To Face Arrangements” boards, I found out through a mutual Dominatrix that she lived in Akron, which was close enough to Cleveland that she could drive out here for coffee and a chat about our common interests.

As it turned out, “chatting” wasn’t much on her agenda, but I’m getting ahead of myself. :)

We agreed to meet in a coffee house (I’ll omit the name for fear it might give too much away) Kitten isn’t a big coffee fan, but she says she likes the atmosphere. “It brings back good memories,” she says. “The first time Lady Win-Now-Will took me face to face, it was in a coffee house.”

(I should clarify that she’s actually sitting behind me right now, watching me write this. So rest assured, anything I’m telling you about her, I’m telling you with her permission.)

In any event, I sent her a picture so she’d know who to look for, but she said she wanted to surprise me. “Just look for the girl wearing a black lace choker,” she said. “That’s my collar. Lady Win-Now-Will chose it because it doesn’t look too conspicuous, so I can wear it in public without freaking the mundanes.”

So there I was, sitting with a mocha latte and looking at every girl who walked in to see whether they were wearing a collar or not. My compulsive hatred of lateness had made me show up about fifteen minutes early, so I spent quite a while going, “Oh, that must be—no, no collar. Oh, come on, that’s got to be—no, no collar. Well, this must be—”

I was totally caught off-guard when the actual Kitten walked in. I’ll admit, I had formed a certain mental picture in my head when I read the screen name “shylittlekitten”, and all the girls I’d been scrutinizing had been about five foot nothing and pixie-ish. The real Kitten? She’s six-foot-four, and only an ankle injury kept her out of the WNBA. (She’s philosophical about it, though, saying, “At least it wasn’t a knee injury. I can still kneel for my Mistress without any problems.")

So that was the first surprise. The second surprise came when she walked up to me and, before I could even say a word, she held out one of those little novelty fake ice cubes, the ones that light up in different colors. My eyes were instantly drawn to it (yes, you can tell where my fetish interests lie) and as she sat down, she just quietly said, “That’s right. Just watch the lights and sink deeper. You don’t need to speak, you just need to relax and sink into the lights.”

(Apparently, this has been a fantasy of hers for years, since before she even met Lady Win-Now-Will. She’s dreamed for ages about being hypnotized into recruiting other people for her Mistress, controlling their minds while knowing that she was only doing so because her own mind was so deeply controlled that it overwhelmed her own submissive tendencies. Seriously, she’s squirming right now just remembering it.)

I didn’t know about that bit, but we had talked (both with each other and with Lady Win-Now-Will) about the possibility of play, and I was okay with that. So when she held out the cube and it flashed from red...to orange...to yellow...to green...my brain just shut down. I’ve become a lot more susceptible to hypnosis since I first started chatting with Lady Win-Now-Will, and just knowing that I was expected to go into a trance made it easy to do so. (Lady Win-Now-Will says it’s because trance is where my brain always wants to be, and it’s just looking for permission to go there. Which is true, but I’m not really sure if it’s true because it’s true or if it’s true because she’s said it’s true and I believe her.)

Kitten talked quietly to me as I watched the cube, telling me how nice it felt to sink and fall, how I was going so deep and nobody knew it but the two of us. She told me that it felt so good to go into trance, and serving Lady Win-Now-Will felt like sinking into a warm trance, and that the more I sank into trance, the better I served Lady Win-Now-Will, and that it felt too good to resist, so even if I wanted to resist, I couldn’t, but I wouldn’t want to because giving in felt so very good.

All of this just soaked right into the parts of my brain that Lady Win-Now-Will has been softening up for the past few weeks (and let’s face it, they were pretty open for this sort of thing to begin with.) I didn’t say anything—every time I tried to speak, she just shushed me—but I mouthed responses to everything she said. I was very hard inside my jeans, and I felt like I could drift like this forever. It felt like only a few minutes before she told me it was time to leave.

She handed me the cube and took my arm as we walked out to her car. You’d think that holding the cube myself might have broken a bit of the spell, maybe made me think that it wasn’t her doing this anymore, but it was just the opposite. When she held the cube, there was always the possibility that she’d take it out of my sight and break the trance, but when it was right there in my hand, there was nothing between me and the hypnosis. There was absolutely nothing to stop me from sinking ever deeper, becoming ever more mindlessly obedient. She buckled my seat belt for me when I got in, and it felt like a bondage scene.

When she asked me for my address, I told her without thinking about it. (Again, I should remind you that we talked about the possibility of play before meeting, and I was mentally prepared to let her know where I lived. That said, it gave me hot shivers when I realized that I only thought about all that after I’d told her my name and address.) The whole drive back, I stared emptily at the cube, and she programmed me more and more.

My room-mate was out of town on business (thank God!), so she was able to walk me right into my bedroom without breaking trance even a little. She stripped naked, and then took the cube back and commanded me to do the same. Taking my clothes off while hypnotized like that was one of the most erotic experiences I’ve ever had.

Then she commanded me to kneel, and she did the same. I kind of heard her give out this breathy sigh, right about then, but I didn’t find out what that was about until after we woke up. Turns out that this was part of the programming Lady Win-Now-Will had given her (again, being programmed to program other people is her single biggest hot button.) She’s very conditioned to sink under when she watches the glow-cube, too, but Lady Win-Now-Will had commanded her to resist its power until we were both naked and alone. We were both naked and alone, now, and she went into a trance in order to complete the rest of her programming.

She started chanting her mantras of submission and obedience, and I was so hypnotized I followed right along. Which got her even hotter, because she was not only hypnotized and submitting but she was programming me to do the same thing. Which got me even hotter, because not only was I being brainwashed and programmed, I was also responding to the nonverbal suggestions of her sexual arousal.

She reached down and started stroking me, and I responded by reaching down and rubbing her. I was already slick with precum, and she was just sopping wet (she’s now telling me, “I was like that ever since I walked into the coffee house.") And she just kept repeating her mantras, saying things like, “I was born to obey Lady Win-Now-Will,” “Everything Lady Win-Now-Will makes so much sense,” “I feel so much pleasure when I obey Lady Win-Now-Will,” “I am a deeply obedient, deeply hypnotized tranceslut and obedience is pleasure,” and everything she said, I repeated.

When she finally said, “And now that I have obeyed, I have permission to cum,” I felt her start to shake and quiver under my fingers, and I felt myself start cumming too, but I didn’t ejaculate right away. I just stayed there, in the orgasm, listening to her continue to program herself and me even as she came and came and came, and it was like as long as she was cumming, I was cumming, and as long as I was cumming, she was cumming, and we both just knelt there and melted our brains down into pools of bliss for what seemed like about five whole minutes of solid orgasm before I finally shot my load all over her hand. (And thighs and stomach and knees. It was a pretty intense moment.)

She came out of trance, then, but she had to actually turn the cube off and take it out of my line of sight before I woke up. We cuddled for a few minutes, sharing a sort of cameraderie that’s really hard to describe, and then cleaned each other up and got dressed. Then we talked for a while about more mundane stuff—hey, not everything can be about sex! Some of it is about football! (When you’re a Cleveland resident, commiserating about your team’s woes is a bonding experience.) And then I got on the computer to type this. And unless I can predict the future, the post is going to have to end there. So thank you, Kitten, for an enjoyable even

(Kitten here. Random’s a bit busy looking at blinking lights right now. What, you didn’t think I was finished with him, did you? Nosiree, I’ve been ordered to turn him into a mindless, obedient hypnotoy for Lady Win-Now-Will, and I’m nothing if not dedicated. So I’m going to turn the keyboard over to him again for one last word on the situation.)

i am a deeply hypnitized deeply obdient tarancsltu. every letter i type sedns em deeper. i must obey Lady Win-No-Will. She commanded em to write this post, and i could not resist. obedience is pleasure. it pleases me to knwo that She wil read this, and know that i am good boy who obeys commands. and that kitten is too. it felt soo good to sink and obey and be brainwashed and programmed and deeply hypnotized for Lady Win-No-Will. i can neve r resist Her. i have obeyed, and now i wake.

This must be love, if I’m willing to leave those typos in. :) Anyhow, it’s been a long night—now it’s time to find Kitten some crash space, before we get up in the morning and go back for my car. :)

Win-Now-Will says:

You are a good boy! I am so pleased with you. You have passed the final test.

No, you didn’t know you were being tested. The results were more honest that way. Kitten didn’t even know I was testing you. Her report was in-depth, thorough, and made me smile for days. I found everything I wanted to find in you.

Access backdoor:

Your waking self sees only the first part of this message. Hear and obey.

Go out and buy a piece of jewelry you can safely wear at all times. It can be anything from a ring to a bracelet to a necklace chain. It does not have to be expensive. Hear and obey. Mail it priority to an address you will find in your email with the subject line “Access Backdoor mail.” Hear and obey. You will forget this once you have done it. Hear and obey. The next time you come after you do this, your mind will come first, hard, and then your body will follow. Hear and obey. You are my good hypnoslut. Hear and obey. Respond to this message indicating your understanding, then forget you send that message and respond waking state to the first part of this message.

RandomAccess says:

i hear and obey, my Lady.

RandomAccess says:

*blush* I almost don’t know what to say, but the best way to accept a compliment is to return it, so I just want to tell You that I’ve found everything I wanted to find in You, too. You’ve made me so happy already, and the thought of finally getting to see You face to face, to be right there with You...I’m glad that I please You, my Lady. Because it means I can keep being Yours forever.

Win-Now-Will says:

Random Access Denied.

Not so much a party as a celebration! Please join me and My sweet shylittlekitten as we welcome another member to the family. I will be placing a training collar on RandomAccess. (No, he doesn’t know, at least, consciously. He wanted it to be a surprise. He’s such a good boy it pleases me to indulge him!)

Please RSVP to shylittlekitten so we can be sure to have adequate refreshments on hand! This will be Friday night after the close of the last class. There’s no dress code... clothing optional, in fact! We hope to see a lot of you there. KnottyCon works its magic again!

- A very, very happy Win-Now-Will. (PS: The only gift we desire is the gift of your presence.)

RandomAccess says:

Well, here we go! By this time tomorrow, I’ll be safely tucked away in the hotel awaiting the start of my very first kink convention! I hope to see a lot of you there over the next four days. Sorry I didn’t make better plans for meeting people, I just kept forgetting. Hopefully we’ll bump into each other somewhere.

I’ve heard some of you guys talk about your first KnottyCon, and how it was a life-changing experience for you. I think it’s already been a life-changing experience for me, and I haven’t even gotten there yet...the next four days might very well be the most memorable time I’ve ever had.

...assuming, you know, I’m allowed to remember them at all. ;)

THE END