The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I Have No Idea

Chapter 9

By Redsliver

* * *

The self-driving golf cart dropped the four of us off at The Strip. There were eight buildings. Four twelve story towers and four four story office blocks. The towers over looked a brick paved plaza with a beautiful and elaborate fountain. There were women in sexy and elegant dresses everywhere. An older man chased three near teenagers around in the magnificent fountain.

We did not meet the dress code. Three cameras triggered lights on our dashboard. We took an immediate left. We were sent behind the southeast tower and towards the eastmost office block. The dresses were professional over here. Catering vans lined a loading bay. Two helicopters sat on the roof. We pulled up to broad white double doors. Aesthetic Services was in gold over the doors.

“I’ll call Olivia, tell her we’re getting ready.” Shani kissed me and climbed out of the front seat. Rena waited for me to unbuckle and stand. Ellie swung from the canopy and landed in front of me.

“You’re going to pretend to hate it here!” She squealed.

“She’s not wrong,” Shani laughed. She witnessed Ellie grab my right arm. I offered my left. Shani took Rena’s right arm.

“Mmmm,” smiled the lesbian. They led the way through the white doors.

We entered into a neat white tiled lobby with two big wooden information desks on either side. A bank of elevators sat between them and corridors headed along the outside wall. Shani walked over to the left desk; I almost followed her but Ellie pulled me right.

“We need to be dressed for Chez Shan-Marie,” Ellie told the girl. “Brian needs a shower and a shave.”

“Really?” I felt my jaw. I must’ve shaved that morning. Pre-blackout Brian wore a beard out of disinterest.

“Excellent,” replied the receptionist. She was tall and wearing a white skirt-suit over a white blouse with a white kerchief. It seemed excessive to me. “Bethany’s waiting for him and 2C. Would you like to go together or—”

“We’re on a timetable.” Shani walked up at my right shoulder. “I’ll take him. Rena can have Ellie.”

“Aww, poop.” Ellie smiled and pushed me into Shani. We walked to the elevator and rode it up a floor. White floors again. Hardwood walls. Fluorescent lights. It was a very nice building, but so much more utilitarian than everything else I had seen since I had arrived. Maybe not the industrial kitchen at Casa de Tanner.

“I named a restaurant after you?” I smiled as I followed Shani. She beamed and her hair bounced as she looked back over her shoulder.

“Who else?” She grinned.

“I knew this girl in elementary school, Allie Perkins. She was a—”

“There’s a coffee shop named Allie Perkins, it’s often your first stop when you land.” Shani laughed. I blushed all the way to my stupid ears. I was such a dork.

2C was nailed in gold onto a red door. I followed Shani through. It was a hairdresser’s studio.

“Oh my God! Mr Tanner!” Shrieked the redhead spinning around in the client’s chair. She wobbled out to her dizzy feet. “It’s an honor to meet you, sir.”

“This is Bethany.” Shani greeted her. “She’s a cosmetician out of New York. Straight out of college, I believe.”

“Yeah, not from your part of New York though. I’m from Albany.” She murmured. She was a pretty girl. It was striking that I saw each girl as beautiful. There weren’t any plain janes on the island. There was nothing normal to compare them to. I figured with no average baseline I’d grow to see exemplary as ordinary. Yet, they continued to look beautiful.

Bethany was about 20 with long dark red hair. She wore glasses and that was something I hadn’t seen all day. I liked girls in glasses. She wore work clothes, a white smock coat over jeans and sneakers. I hadn’t seen sneakers until now either, let alone full pants. She was hot, but somehow homey. I smiled.

“It’s a pleasure. I’m—”

“A shave and a full wash.” Shani ordered, “We’ll be wearing black tie and they’re sending our clothes up.”

“Oh wow,” She took a deep breath, “I’ve not... Oh my God!”

Her cheeks burned with fire. Her red painted fingernails drummed out strange rhythms on the hem of her coat. She licked her lips and tried to force eye contact. She almost smiled. She only looked away for a flicker. Shani grabbed my shorts and dragged them down. I felt powerful for being pantsed in front of the girl. This was a welcome change. The only other time I could remember it happening was fifth grade being bullied in front of Allie Perkins.

“That’s really a penis.” She stated with insane nervousness.

“You’ve never seen one?” I smirked.

“I made Harry—I always had the lights off—I—”

“Are you going to be able to do this?” Shani glowered.

“The shave will be perfect.” Bethany straightened and amassed unseen confidence. “I don’t know about the washing.”

“You better learn. You might be spending days at the Castle or The Waterfront.” Shani used it as a threat. I considered stopping, but Bethany pushed away her blush. She let the natural color suffuse her cheeks. I hadn’t noticed her light freckles until now.

“I’ll be the best I can be.” She smiled a bright, honest smile. So much nicer than the false customer service smiles I’d expect from a hairdresser. “C’mon, have a seat.”

Let’s fast forward the fumbling attempts at flirtation I tried with Bethany. She was about as skilled at talking to men, to me, as I was talking to women, to her. It was a relief. Shani was not impressed but I was having a good time. I had never had a straight shave before. Two years, three months, blackout and living like a God, with his money and more. I could never honestly say I had never again. I grew morose as she brushed away my face and applied balm to my cheeks.

“Good, let’s go to the shower.” Shani returned from the door where she had hung up two plastic covered sets of formal wear on a coat rack. Bethany flashfried red. I took her hand and stood up on my own. She was shaking so I kept a grip on her hand.

Shani gave me a warm knowing smile as I lead the redhead after the pregnant woman beyond the back door. A wide glass boxed shower stood next to a reclining chair in front of a sink. Bethany led me over and sat me down.

“Do you have a preference of shampoo or—”

“Something without much of a scent,” Shani ploughed over Bethany’s customer service. “We’re dining with Olivia tonight.”

“Oh! Of course!” Bethany beamed. It was strange, sitting naked on a reclining chair while a young woman set to washing my hair and Shani scrutinized the scene. Ellie had taken to sharing in the excess quite well. Shani was more demanding. I worried about her.

“You OK?”

“I’m doing much better than I’m letting on!” Bethany answered my question for Shani. “I’m just more than a little starstruck and—” She whimpered quiet before she swallowed air and went searching for her smile. What she found was half-tilted and manic. “You have a very big cock.”

Bethany was not experienced. That was more than obvious. The smile that hit me like a speeding truck didn’t care. I smirked, at Shani, who rolled her eyes. Screw her! But first the redhead. My erection solidified itself. Her ministrations on my hair went haywire for several seconds.

It feels good. Fingers running through my hair, massaging my scalp. I ran my hand up the inside of her jeans. Fuck Island, despite being too warm for jeans outside of the air conditioning of the building, demanded tight, form fitting denim. Bethany was wearing a looser fit. Her muscles were tight through the fabric.

“That’s—We’re all done here Master Tanner... Mistress Tann—Ah!” Bethany screamed when I climbed inside her thighs and massaged her cunt. She refused to collapse but grabbed the edge of the sink with both hands.

“We’ll hold off on me, that erection is in need of your expertise.” Shani said.

“OK! OK!” She grabbed my wrist with both hands but didn’t push me away. She didn’t pull me in tighter. I had the run of her and she was telling me she accepted that. “I don’t know, a blowjob or—”

“He needs a shower before getting dressed.” Shani sounded impatient. Bethany was going down on her shitlist. I quite liked the redhead.

“Master Tanner, you’ll have to get up...”

“He doesn’t have to do anything, this is your job.” Shani countered.

“I could, I could just mount him here?” She asked. I was reclined back far enough to lay my skull in a sink. My erection stood up like I was eighteen again. I turned my head to Shani.

“Besides the Sisyphos, what do we make for recreational use?” I smirked.

“We produce a series of mild psychedelics for the Dutch and a few other pharmaceutically liberal countries. We have a wide array of marijuana patents.” Shani shrugged. “I’m pretty sure boner pills are the only drug you indulge in any more. Maybe a little caffeine.”

“I’m ready to do it.” Bethany was whispering to herself as a mantra. I turned up to her. She still had one hand on my wrist and I was rubbing her sex with no precision but she was almost melting into a pile of goop. Her other hand was shaking at the top clasp of her smock.

“Goddammit! Sluts!” Shani muttered and strode across the room. There is an intimidation that only a charging pregnant woman can muster. It startled Bethany right off of my fingers. I took the opportunity to stand behind Shani.

“Get this off.” Shani demanded pulling open the clasps of the smock. Bethany undid the top and Shani the other four. Bethany shrugged it off of her shoulders. “Jesus Christ, you come to Fuck Island and you dress like a frumpy homebody.”

“I still can’t get over the name Fuck Island,” I smirked at Bethany who nodded reflected disbelief.

“Why’d you sign up in the first place?”

“With a $100,000 I could start my own hair shop without leaning on mom and dad.” She worried.

“I would’ve signed up just to travel.” I smiled. Bethany smiled back but that disappeared as Shani whipped Bethany’s t-shirt up and off of her shoulders.

“Get your bra.” Shani demanded as she unbuttoned, unzipped, and dragged down her jeans. The hairdresser wore a rather bland set of green underwear. Her medium sized breasts only jiggled a little as she unhooked the bra.

“At least she’s smart enough to lubricate for you.” Shani slapped Bethany in the pussy. Her green panties were sticky and wet. Shani turning towards me, licking off her fingers was one of the hottest things I had ever seen. I stepped to her and hooked my finger in the bikini top she was wearing.

“You don’t get to be the only one wearing clothes.” I demanded. There was no existential crisis for me. I had Shani. I fucked Shani. I loved Shani. “Hurry your shit up, Bethany. I need to see your ass.”

“I will!” She squeaked and blushed again. Her body was nice. “The yoga and exercise they make us do gave me a really nice ass.”

“No one likes a braggart,” Shani looked over her shoulder.

“I do.” I countered. Shani turned back to me and gave me a bright smile followed by an impatient look.

“OK, I—I don’t know how to brag,” Bethany almost apologized. I shook my head and reached for her. She stepped out of her jeans, leaving her sneakers under the pile of clothes. She hadn’t been wearing socks. When I go barefoot in sneakers, that’s how I stink up the apartment. I looked up her legs, over her bare sex and to her bouncing breasts. I stopped thinking about stink.

“C’mon to the shower,” Shani slapped Bethany on the ass this time and the redhead went ahead of us running. I reached down and collected a fistful of Shani’s ass cheek. She leaned back and lifted up her lips for a kiss. I looked nervous. She pushed off of me and turned around.

“What?”

“What do you mean what?” I deflected.

“She’s one of ours. She has to live up to you.” Shani waved at the redhead who was setting her glasses down on a shelf of hair products next to the shower. Shani growled. “Pick those back up!”

“What?” Bethany turned and her heels squeaked the tile floor.

“He’s not going to cum on your glasses if they’re on the shelf.” Shani triggered a fetish in me I had never realized. I had no memory of realizing. I hope I wouldn’t become bored with it. Bethany’s hands were shaking when she rested the arms of her glasses back over her big ears. I smiled. I’m glad the girl wasn’t perfect perfect for some reason. Shani knuckled me in the chest.

“What?” She demanded again.

“I’ve been cumming all day and there might not be enough swimmers ready to go with Olivia.” I spat out the first sentence that made sense in my brain. It scared me. I was planning, rationalizing, failing to come up with a believable reason to turn my step-mother down.

“Relax, Sisyphos raises count and motility. You’d have to blow through sixty orgasms in a day to set yourself back that far.” Shani laughed at me. “Now go sodomize that skank.”

I hadn’t been planning sodomy. I ground my teeth. I did owe Shani for the finger in the butt. I grinned. I grabbed her elbow.

“I thought you’d never ask, skank.” I declared as playfully as I could, worried and terrified the gleeful cackling laugh she belted out wasn’t going to come. That I was going to offend her. I marched her into the huge steam shower. Bethany couldn’t see but for pushing her glasses up into her hair. She would do that, find what she would needed, mutter the word sorry and put her glasses back down. I laughed at her. She giggled back.

“Give me something to lube of her asshole.” I told the hairdresser as I pushed Shani into the wall. My sister-in-law inched down the tiles and lifted her asshole up into the air. I stuck my fingers in her steaming cunt. I ran two fingers in circles over her pucker. The water hit us and was washing away her natural juices.

“I’ve been a skank!” Shani announced putting me into a game I hadn’t been prepared to play. I improvised with as dark a smile as I could.

“You’ve been a pushy, loud mouthed, pregnant skank.” I growled.

“Um...” Bethany reached out for my shoulder before walking across the shower floor to me. Her dark eyes were lost behind the fog and droplets covering her glasses. She had a small tube of lubricant in her other hand. “I brought you the—”

“That’s right you did,” I pulled her, sliding her bare feet across the tiles and setting myself behind her. I ran a hand up her spine, pushing forward and down until she was bent at a forty-five. I pumped my cock, bent my knees, and penetrated her.

“Oh my God!” She screamed and Shani was raising up and turning.

“Give me that!” Shani snatched the tube from Bethany’s hands. My baby mama pushed Bethany’s glasses back up on her nose. “Fuck her, Brian! Fuck the ass off of her!”

My first reply that percolated out of my brain was “I’m fucking her pussy.” I managed to keep those idiotic words from coming out of my mouth. I smirked at Shani and threatened through the grin, “It’s going to be your ass!”

“Damned right it is!” She was beaming as she lifted Bethany’s head by a fistful of her red hair. “You’re slut juices better be enough for me.”

“Notta slut...” Bethany squealed out a breath. I slapped her ass. It was a fantastic ass. Strong, round, and set between beautiful curvy hips. Her legs were great too. This girl was a 10 from behind if she was only 8 from the front. Shani watched us with a brutal grin. She inched apart her feet and reached under herself with a lube covered finger. Her brown eyes faded a little as she moaned her happiness. That was just her index finger running around in my ass. I yanked out of Bethany.

Shani giggled as whipped her around. She was still fingering and I popped her out.

“Bethany, line me up!” I growled and the redhead scampered across the shower floor. The hand she used to balance on Shani’s leg was shaking the on my cock was surgeon steady. I pumped the base as my cock pressed in on Shani.

“Ha-agh!” Shani moaned, pushing out to open up and let me inside. She slapped back, a gob of the lube squirted out of the open nozzle but Bethany took it with her nervous hand. “Rub that on him as he gets started!”

I reached out, took Shani’s hips and pressed into the only asshole I could remember feeling. Shani tried to look back from under her shoulder but her dark hair fell limp and covered her face. Bethany did her best to rub the lube into me as I inched out, inched in, inched out, and plunged in.

“Motherfucking! Goddammit Brian!” Shani bellowed. “Oh, that’s good!”

“It is,” I goggled and pulled back, “It really is.”

I gave no thought to her comfort. I did my best to fuck the hell out of her asshole. I couldn’t collapse the goofy idiotic smile yanking apart my face. Bethany ran out of lube and climbed up to her feet, nearly slipping on the tiles. I caught her arm and yanked her in against me.

“Do you want it in your ass next?” I snarled at her.

“Not her turn! Not now!” Shani barked.

“I don’t—I mean I wouldn’t—or haven’t...” Bethany murmured. “Butts are gross.”

“They feel so good though!” I was talking entirely about Shani, but I slapped Bethany hard on her muscular ass. “Do you eat pussy?”

“I’m not a lesbian,” Bethany shook her head as I gripped her shoulder and inched her down to her knees. She resisted, pushing up and not learning until I openly declared she get down. “Start by rubbing her pussy the way you like to rub yours.”

“I’ll have to go get a vibrator and—”

“Just finger me you stupid cunt!” Shani snapped. “Oh God Brian! We should’ve worked my ass up to this.”

“Are you OK?” It was empty question judging by how I moved faster not slowed down for her.

“I’m—Shit!” Bethany had reached between Shani’s legs and gingerly tapped her clit. “I’m not made of glass, you’re not going to break anything!”

“I’m sorry!” Bethany mumbled.

“Nothing to apologize for,” I told her, “Just scoot forward and suck a nipple as you rub. She’ll like that.”

“What? Jesus Brian!” Shani was laughing and that was causing her sphincter to flinch. I was squeezed in a way I had never been before. I shook off the impending orgasm by stopping to the hilt inside her. I slapped her hips and took scalding breaths as I tried to even myself out.

“Ha, fuck, get-get going. Bethany’ll take me over if I don’t make it with you.”

I grinned, that was more than enough leeway to let loose and start hammering her as best I could. I was grinning like an idiot.

“But I can’t get my face in there, your belly and Master Tanner’s balls are in the way!” Bethany pleaded.

“I’ll be out of your hair as I—” And then i remembered. Bethany shrieked as I grabbed her hair. She scampered back from Shani’s side. I let go of Shani’s hip and pushed Bethany’s glasses into the bridge of her nose. Her eyes flinched behind the impenetrable sheathe of fog and water. I yanked out of Shani’s ass. She slumped to her knees. I almost lost my motivation seeing a pregnant woman slide down like that. She rolled on her side and kept fingering.

“Are you going to cum on my glasses?” Bethany worried.

“Only what I can’t get up your nose,” I taunted her as I tilted her head back.

“But—what?” She was paralyzed with confusion. I convulsed. Ropes cum splashed on her lips and glasses, crisscrossed her nose. I plastered her bangs to her forehead. She scrambled swatting her face and panicked breathing.

“There’s non in my nose!” She exclaimed in apparent triumph.

“Great, now get down there and finish off my love.” I pressed on the back of Bethany’s shoulder and sent her down onto the tile. Shani caught Bethany’s head between her thighs like they were the jaws of a crocodile.

“Shit! Well it looks like you’re just about done!” I turned and saw Rena waiting in the doorway of the back shower room. She was smirking and dressed in a shimmering evening dress. I didn’t know they made anything to dress a pregnant woman that classy, but I liked it.

“C’mon, leave Shani to Beth and we’ll get you finished off and ready to go.”

“Shani, are you going to make us late?” I turned and watched Shani snake across the shower floor as she came.

“No, you’ll be surprised at how ready she is when you are.” Rena grabbed my shoulder. “C’mon, when’s the last time you had a good meal?”

* * *